What will Shawn Michaels do after his feud with Chris Jericho is over?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I love a good ole Y2J vs. HBK feud, don't get me wrong but i'm getting tired of their current feud. Hopefully it ends after the Great American Bash.

Personally I want him to get back in the main event and challenge and eventually win the World Heavyweight Championship.

What are your thoughts fellow IWF members?

CT Styles

He's said it himself, he isn't going to win another championship. He'll just get into another feud possibly renewing it with Batista if they can separate him and Punk or maybe Cena or Rey. Michaels always has options, he's the best.

Stacked_Deck

Reaction score
Personally, and I know people are going to hate me for saying this, I would honestly like to see HBK retire. Hes starting to get sloppy and just imo, dosent have "It" anymore. Hes getting up there in age. I would like to see him retire from wrestling but stick around to be like a GM. I know he was "Comish" a while back but id like to see him be the GM on raw. I dont think any of his fueds lately have been entertaining. The last fued that even remotely held my intrest was when he fueded with Orton. Even though that one was very brief.

I think its time for HBK to move on. Hes not really in his prime. I just think its time for WWE to let some of the younger guys start taking the shows onto there backs. but thats just me.

xtremebadass

For the record, I can't stand this suck ass feud with Jericho. I mean, Jericho and HBK are my two favorite superstars, but this feud makes me want to throw up. It's confusing as hell, pretty lame, makes HBK look very, very, weak. It has Lance Cade in it for some reason, and HBK has showed his age greatly in this feud. I am sick and tired of it. It almost puts a dark shadow on their smashmouth feud on 2003.

However, I would love to see HBK with the World title again, he didn't have a long enough reign in 02, but that won't happen. A feud with Rey would be awesome, a continuation with Batista might still have some spice to it, but I would love to see HBK go after JBL, they can have a damn fine rivalry I think.

Michael1

Reaction score
Possibly Lance Cade as Cade is involved with Jericho. I can see after The Great American Bash when Jericho finally defeats Shawn Michaels, he moves up in to the main event to contend for the World Heavyweight Championship and Shawn Michaels enters a feud with Lance Cade. If not Cade, I can see a face vs face feud with Rey Mysterio or another feud with Kane like in 2004.

xtremebadass

I think a HBK vs. Cade might be good, only if Jericho enters the main event against Punk, now that would be good. However, I still can't see Punk beating Batista next sunday.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I like the feud.....IF Y2J wins it. I'm sick of HBK winning over and over. Stop being an arrogant jackass and lose sometimes (Yes he lost a couple feuds for the WWE/World Title, but the majority of the time he wins all his matches) Y2J is a better wrestler, entertainer, and more importantly, a better man than that smurf Playgirl cover guy you call Shawn Michaels.

HBK, do something new for a change and lose.

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Wow are you kidding me man? HBK has jobbed a hell of alot more since 02. It started with losing to Ric at Bad Blood in 03 then he lost in the Elimination Chamber match at Summer Slam lost to Orton at Unforgiven he lost to Orton again at the Survivor Series in the five on five Austin vs. Bishoff. Went over on Batista then jobbed for trips and benoit and then once he came back from his time off on 04 went over Kane big deal. Got hurt came back wrestled Angle let Angle go over him at mania came back with a win against Angle at Vengeance. Carried the WWE through the Summer with him and Hulk while Trips was off let's Hulk go over at Summer Slam. Goes over and wins against The Masterpiece. Taboo Tuesday and gets pinned in the triple threat loses at Survivor Series. Then he gets into his thing with McMahon and then roles on to the DX thing then has cena go over at Mania only because HBK wasn't supposed to be there. Loses at Backlash in the fatel four way gets hurt comes back with the orton thing which was cool. Gets over Kennedy only because Kennedy didn't step it up. That's why he is back on smackdown. Does the whole rick flair thing which everyone knew what was going to happen then goes over Batista and Jericho comes back and loses to Batista at ONS. Now we are here a The Great American Bash were HBK will probably lose and then they will finish this awesome fued at Summer Slam. From August to March in 02-03 which was all part of the comeback for HBK. Now I'm not saying HBK doesn't win ever and no i just did ppv but it's not like HBK wins on every fued he gets into. Now as far as his age the man is still performing better then anyone on the card. Look at his match with Flair at Mania just awesome the fued with Batista the matches were great same with Jericho. The matches I think have been better then any Cena or Edge match. The Jericho and HBK match at the GAB will be the best on the card with out a doubt. Now since WWE is paying michaels 1.5 million a year for the next 3. He sign a monster deal in 06. So you have to put up with him for atleast three more years and even then HBK will never go away he already has a job for life. So it's not like he will be gone. As far as another World title you never know.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
You said the matches he lost, yet didn't say the matches he won, which he should of lost. He should have put Kennedy over, but it's a rare thing for HBK to put people over. Don't come back with some shit from ten years ago. He's an egotistical jackass, just like HHH & Flair. That's why they respect him so much. Flair is their mirror images.

Axis

You said the matches he lost, yet didn't say the matches he won, which he should of lost. He should have put Kennedy over, but it's a rare thing for HBK to put people over. Don't come back with some shit from ten years ago. He's an egotistical jackass, just like HHH & Flair. That's why they respect him so much. Flair is their mirror images.

He doesn't have to lose to put people over. Kennedy lost to both Undertaker and Michaels in their feud-ending matches, yet he gained a lot from them. He beat Chris Masters, yet the rub still put Masters at a level close to the main event.

As for who he has actually jobbed to, the most recent would be Batista in their stretcher match. Before that he put Orton over as a legitimate champion. Before that he put over John Cena in a great WrestleMania match. Speaking of WrestleMania, he gave a BIG victory to Kurt Angle at WrestleMania; really laying down for another epic opponent. A few months before that he put Edge over at the Royal Rumble, allowing Edge to eventually move on to win Money in the Bank.

Before that was the epic Triple H feud, so he really didn't have the opportunity to put anybody over (though he did job to Hunter). Before that he was in a non-wrestler role, and before that... well, you said not to bring up stuff from long ago.

So there's Shawn Michaels. A man who, in the past few years, has put over a number of young stars.

DanDaMan

Reaction score
They didn't let Kennedy over HBK because he didn't step up man. He got some stuff out of it but for the most part he didn't step up and I'm not saying to HBK level either few can. HE didn't go over and beyond himself.

Moonlight Drive

After a blockbuster Summerslam match, HBK will probably tread water, and put over some of the new Raw giuys, probably Punk more than likely. After Survivor Series he'll go on a tear, and enter into a program with Undertaker at the Royal Rumble, the two having a match at Wrestlemania so they can both retire in their home state after what is sure to be the greatest Wrestlemania match of all time.

God I'd love that to happen

chessarmy

He'll find someone to feud with. Its unfortunate that he doesn't want to win the World Title anymore, because I would love to see him get one last run as Champion.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

HBK did put Kennedy over from late 07-early 08
After a blockbuster Summerslam match, HBK will probably tread water, and put over some of the new Raw giuys, probably Punk more than likely. After Survivor Series he'll go on a tear, and enter into a program with Undertaker at the Royal Rumble, the two having a match at Wrestlemania so they can both retire in their home state after what is sure to be the greatest Wrestlemania match of all time.

God I'd love that to happen

That would be epic beyond all belief.