What TNA Need to not do

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PegasusKid

Reaction score
With all the cuts that have just happened in WWE and the ones which will inevitably follow many are calling for TNA to pick up dumped talent.

Now ets adress the isuuse that this has raised for TNA in the past.

When WWE released Jeff Hardy TNA picked him up because he was hot and people would watch him, WOW we all know how that ended out a PPV match where even Sting was chanting this is BS.

I wont even dignify Matt Hardy being signed.

Ric Flair thought an amazing legend it is time to hang up the boots and move on, same for hogan and steiner and a few others on the roster.

What I am trying to say here is that TNA need to mae sure they do not ust sign anyone who WWE dumps thinking they are a future star. Vince Mcmahon is a smart man and knows what sells in this buisness if he didnt want them they properly will never be a big name.

What are your thoughts?

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
TNA has done a good job ignoring the last couple rounds of WWE cuts. They haven't signed anyone other than Matt Hardy (why?) in a long time. So I don't see much movement here though I think Gail Kim and Chris Masters could be signed.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TNA themselves need to cut their roster. They have way too many talent for a two hour show and they should cut costs. I agree with Scott that of the recent firings TNA should look at Gail Kim and Chris Masters.