What the hell is with Cena's Attitude Adjustment..?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
I cant understand what's the secret behind it.. whats the difference between a Superplex from the top rope and Cenas AA..?

B players survive from a huge Superplex from top rope but A+ players get finished by AA...? :rollins:

Please somebody clear my doubt. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's a finishing move. Finishing moves are set up to end matches. In the pure physical aspect a superplex is more powerful, but for the telling of the story the finisher is the end all be all.

Reactions: Butters!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It is a bit ridiculous sometimes but hey its a part of wrestling.

Reactions: Butters!

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I do agree, when i first started watching Cena and he did he's FU. i was like "That's just a normal fireman carry.". but It's really an illusion to show that as Stopspot said to make the wrestler more powerful.

Reaction score
don't hate on lame finishers guys, take a look at the Stone Cold Stunner? People's Elbow?... I don't think those two hurts either

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Did Scotty ever win a match with that lol? I remember the hip hop drop winning a few.
Honestly cant remember it seems like the action always continued afterwards.

Reactions: seabs