What the hell is with Cena's Attitude Adjustment..?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey I love that move as much as the next guy though.
I dont think it ever actually won a match. The leg drop came after it a couple times for the win though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought Cena called his version of the STF submission the STFU, not the fireman's carry slam? Did he change the names at some point?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
This was purely for PG reasons wasn't it as FU stood for F**k U! Or did I make that up?
No I think your right. Attitude Adjustment was the new name for it at the end of the attitude era maybe? That would make sense.

Reactions: Cloud

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
This was purely for PG reasons wasn't it as FU stood for F**k U! Or did I make that up?
That's exactly what it mean lol. All when he was thuganomics Cena then changed it to AA for the PG era

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
Now you all fucking say every single match is also scripted....???? :henry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset:

There must be Something secret technique behind those finishers you idiotsss... It's alll fucking reallllllllll................. :upset:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I cant understand what's the secret behind it.. whats the difference between a Superplex from the top rope and Cenas AA..?

B players survive from a huge Superplex from top rope but A+ players get finished by AA...? :rollins:

Please somebody clear my doubt. Thanks! :)

What's the difference between a DDT and a Pedigree....not much really except for the fact that Triple H perfected that move an puts his "all" into it. It's just a "bigger" move to hurt a superstar more.