What Grinds Your Gears?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Naw, the potholes in North Dakota were worse because they could only do construction in the Summer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I sense a lot of pent up sexual tension. You two get a room already.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Says the thirsty guy begging for an invite.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Poor people that choose to be poor.

It's fuckin' annoyin' listenin' to folks complain that they can't get a job when they aren't even makin' an effort. It's not fuckin' hard to get a job. Just stay peristant and have confidence. Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because you're shy and didn't get hired from one job interview? Keep fuckin' tryin.

I also hate when these same folks tell me they refuse to work fast food. Like Bitch so you're gonna not get a paycheck because you don't like the job? What kid on pansy ass shit is that? You ain't sleepin' on my couch.

There are always people around here that stand at the highway off ramp with signs asking for money. I never give them any because those fuckers are wearing more expensive shit than I am. They look well fed and are clean. One lady had the tired old I hAvE 7 KiDs bullshit and she was chubby, clean and wore fresh clothes. Get the fuck outta here. I don’t work my ass off to give my hard earned money to people too lazy to work.

Reactions: Swamps and Doom

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Well, it's been quite the week so far....a girl passed away that I was friends with on facebook the other day. I never met her irl, she was just someone who was in a few sports groups I am in, we have been e-friends for about a year or two now. She randomly passed away in her sleep, she was from my home city of Buffalo. She was a few years younger than me and has a young son. Her boyfriend went to go wake her up and her lips were blue, she was already gone. She was very active on facebook, she was in FB jail many times over the year or two I knew her lol and she always made sure to send me a request. A nice, caring person, so sad to hear.

Then yesterday, my mom told me she has to do some tests because her doctor thinks her cancer may have spread to her lungs (she has had throat, thyroid and 2x breast cancer) and that it possibly is also in her bones. She slipped on ice in December and shattered her elbow, the doctor thinks it shattered as bad as it did due to cancer, but, they wont know until they do tests. I think it was March 28th she said that she has an entire day of multiple tests. For her lung cancer (possible diagnosis), she wont know anything until next week. She has been coughing up blood for a week and almost passed out on Sunday.

Just a bad week for people all around.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
for the last 6 months we have been getting this restaurant renovated and looking amazing. We are getting ready to open in the next few weeks and now the owner is getting fidgety about spending the money need to make it be a success...going back to the same old tricks of buying cheaper food products so that the food we send out won't match the look of the place that we have built. It's just so frustrating because he's in Mass and I as the Director of Operations will be the face of the place and have to deal with people that are getting bottom tier food. I'm to far in right now to just peace out...so fuckin frustrating

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I hate anyone abandoning the handshake because of the corona virus......I hate the reason even more.....because supposed civilized society can't be trusted to wash their fucking hands.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This guy in a Facebook group is getting bent out of shape because I call topics people post “threads”, just like in forums. He says it’s a post, not a thread, and he’s losing his mind over it.

someone’s having a boring Saturday.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I'm sorry about your Mum, Cat :(

I'm not too worried about the coronavirus, but I'm gonna be mad AF if it ends up affecting my trip to Summerslam later in the year. Luckily it's not till August but if shit hits the fan, we're gonna be out a lot of money.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Has anyone considered that the coronavirus might be a work by the exalted one? That would be the greatest swerve ever.
Dark order look gross enough to spread diseases...... especially that fat fuck Uno.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler