What does this promo mean for Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Will Cena finally turn heel?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
:heart:

What do you see the purpose of the video to be?

I see it as a sort of documentary about what Cena is like. It doesn't focus hardly at all on WM or his match vs Rock (apart from the end). It's not a "promo" in my opinion, it doesn't contain clips of their heated feud etc.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I wish he just turns heel, however I just don't see it happening just a slight character change.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's either two things for me. A slight character change, that's why they keep going on about how good he is outside of WWE. Or the biggest heel turn in WWE history.

So it's safe to bet on nothing happening.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's either two things for me. A slight character change, that's why they keep going on about how good he is outside of WWE. Or the biggest heel turn in WWE history.

Very likely. Vince and Cena will be there all :troll: :troll: at the end of the PPV. They've gotta sell the shirts to the kids though I guess...

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:

Him turning heel would be the biggest in the WWE history, however I'm unsure on the WWE Officials. I don't think the WWE Officials would go ahead with that bet.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
To be honest I really hope he does turn heel at mania', else all this preparation and clues is a complete waste.