What does this promo mean for Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Holy crap at the low-blow.

:huh:

Tzesi said:
Sure the storylines would have changed but watching that promo would definitely get at least 1/3 of the people into wrestling.

It also makes WWE look like they're not caring for their YouTube and their vieweres,at least in my eyes.
@[Tzesi]

I can't see why people would want to watch wrestling if the stortyline has finished.

Let me ask you a question. Does the following video make you want to watch the current WWE?

It doesn't make me.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
@[seabs]

Of course yes.
I would have been like "Wow, this shit is awesome" and 1 hour later of browsing WWE videos I would have loved/hated/etc the product.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
@[seabs]

Of course yes.
I would have been like "Wow, this shit is awesome" and 1 hour later of browsing WWE videos I would have loved/hated/etc the product.

Fair enough. I personally would think this is good I want to watch more of this time period rather then thinking I'll watch what it's like currently.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That MITB promo is different again. This is like a mini-documentary on John Cena. I still like watching those old promos as the WWE video time are amazing.

I tried to figure how this post is relevant.
Then I failed.

7c8a9c03fc28a39b1cfd85fb670bdc1c.png

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs doesn't think the current videos would make him want to watch WWE. You do. You say that this video should be indexed for that reason. I'm saying it's not a promo like the one seabs posted... the one we're discussing is like a John Cena only promo. It's just about him. They're completely different.

:fire:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
I tried to figure how this post is relevant.
Then I failed.

7c8a9c03fc28a39b1cfd85fb670bdc1c.png

You got me excited thinking the troll emoticon was back. :angry: :angry:

@[Crayo] they're both videos dedicated to hyping up a superstars choice in an upcoming match up. They're pretty similar imo.