What Do You Miss From Your Earlier Days of Being a Wrestling Fan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I miss crowds that all cheered for the face and booed the heel. none of the: let's go.../...suck chants.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I look at it this way. I got to grow up in a time when there were arcades with games like Pac Man, Centipede, Joust and all those classic games were relatively new. I got to go to actual Grindhouse theaters when I was younger. I remember when Gauntlet and Double Dragon were at the 7-11 down the street and there was always a line to play them. Super Mario Bros and Castlevania seemed revolutionary to me. But not only that, I'm still young enough to enjoy all the technology and games and entertainment that we have today. I honestly think that being born in the 70s was great because I got to watch all of these things change over the years, but I can still appreciate the older stuff because I experienced it first hand :)

Now, that doesn't mean if someone gave me a sip from the fountain of youth, I wouldn't take it. But I really think my life so far has spanned the most interesting time period I could have ever wanted it to .
Gauntlet and Double Dragon was the shit!

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fucking stick death. Only was able to go on that at school. Lol. And wcw/wwf websites at school

lol that's where I went on it too.... those wrestling stick death one's with the entrances and everything were great, I tried to find some the other day but I couldn't.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Happy b-day brother

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Thanks lol.... but I think I have decided not to have it, just going to stay in my 20s
Shit that sounds like a plan to me!...I would say I'll do the same but I got 3 more years until I hit 30.....Oh god I'm getting old!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Shit that sounds like a plan to me!...I would say I'll do the same but I got 3 more years until I hit 30.....Oh god I'm getting old!

I'm adding this to the forum rules: Anybody younger than Jacob Fox, especially those who are more than a decade younger than him, are expressively forbidden from referring to themselves in the following ways:

1. Old
2. So old
3. Aged
4. Getting older
5. Somalian

The punishment will be this:

First infraction: Permanent ban.

Now stop making me feel old guys :p