What disposition is Roman Reigns?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Flair played politics as well, he was not as cut throat about it as Hogan was worse than say Austin.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Reigns has to be heel not just to please people or be in with the cool kids but it suits him much better than "let me come out and tell you what vince told me to tell you".

When you see him in interviews, promos and even on Twitter when he just rips on wrestling fans, how can you possibly sit there and say even in time he'll be a great baby face, if he's a cocky, intimidating guy, why are you trying to make wrestlings version of Action Man with the rip off Spider-Man logo and the goofiest sounding fan base ("The Roman Empire"). Couple that with the feeling WWE have gone out of their to make him go over the wrestlers the fans love (Wyatt, Taker, Bryan etc), isn't even close to being the best wrestler on the mic or in the ring, how could you possibly sit there and say he's anything but a heel?

I think the people comparing him to Hogan and Flair are completely deluded imo.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
U know.... U hv a good point. Reigns becoming a Heel would certainly match his character to some degree.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
What is there to hate about Hulk Hogan? :emoji_confused:
:really:Really? I will say that the main reason I'm not a big Hogan, Cena or Reigns fan would have to be the fact that they were all pushed on us so hard that it's like they were programming us to like them each one of their careers are great and power too them.... right place right time right gimmick for Vince and the fans that were brainwashed into believing in Hulkamania (cough cough bullshit) I will admit last year I hated Cena I still do but I will give credit he is Big match John BUT I will never be part of the C-nation he was also forced on us.....win after win after god damn he won again! Some of which he should not have won IMO (also I have become a fan of his passion on the microphone) Hogan just mumbles and says brotha! Constantly!!!.....Where to start with omg lmao "The Big Frog" ROMAN REIGNS HE is crap on the Mic and just doesn't have the It factor to me....His in ring ability has improved and he by far has the best spear in the business right now! But he should not be the top guy he can be one of the top guys but not The Guy (Remember when he was the guy Lol that worked out well) The point is Hogan, Cena, Reigns were forced! PERFECT EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT FORCED BUT GOT OVER ORGANICALLY BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED TO SEE THEM would be AUSTIN, ROCK, UNDERTAKER, HBK, and Cm Punk.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
After all this time....I GOT IT!

Roman is a face...who acts like a heel once in a while...yet is occasionally cheered when he does something heelish...but is still boo'ed when he acts like a good guy. He is called "The Guy" but he is booed and people don't see him as such...He occasionally makes joking promos, and at other times says just one badass line...so what he is...

Is someone who is not a good guy or a bad guy, but is suffering from multiple personalities!