What Brand of Beer Did Y2J Use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Uh no, he didn't. It's not illegal to pour beer on another person who is willing to have said beer poured on them. What communist 3rd world country do you live in where that is illegal?

YES IT! HE STRAIGHT EDGE! AND Y2J KNEW THAT SO YES HE BROKEN THE LAW!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I take it you aren't planning on working your way through law school any time soon?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I take it you aren't planning on working your way through law school any time soon?

He would be the best lawyer ever. Now I present my case to the jury "OH HELL NO THIS GUY IZ GUILTY HE FUCK SUCKS CM PUNK IZZ STRAIGHT EDGE PIPEBOMB!"

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. I read through the entire thing and side with Ziggler, cus he's cool.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

Punk may be Straight Edge but he is also a actor/wrestler who outside of Kayfabe agreed to get beer poured on him. Plus there is nothing within Straight Edge that says you cannot interact with alcohol (as in have it poured on you) as long as you do not consume it. Otherwise a lot of straight edgers would have broken the code just being at concerts where beer is often thrown up in the air and occasionally rain down on people.

Learn. To. Kayfabe.

A Otunga you are not. :eek:tunga:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Stopspot

Reaction score
Run along Asmodeus. Dolph's found more intriguing prey.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Y'all should chill the fuck down, before I will slap you some respect fo eachother. :boss:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Run along Asmodeus. Dolph's found more intriguing prey.

Doesn't really matter who he picks on, you're just giving him the reason to do so by saying that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
After reading this whole thread, I've decided that, although he initially was very annoying to me, I've come to like @[Randy Savage] and his contributions. He is a very entertaining fellow.

I just hope he's joking around and acting like that on purpose. Otherwise, it's not funny.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
After reading this whole thread, I've decided that, although he initially was very annoying to me, I've come to like @[Randy Savage] and his contributions. He is a very entertaining fellow.

I just hope he's joking around and acting like that on purpose. Otherwise, it's not funny.

wk

Everyone does. Everyone rages at him at first, then love him. But no he's not joking.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Brocky, you do realize that Punk and Jericho are basically actors? The pouring alcohol thing is pre-determined and both men most likely (99%) talked it through beforehand. Which means Punk agreed to have the alcohol poured on top of him. Which also is totally okay in Straight Edge. As long as you do not consume alcohol it is okay to handle it and be around it. I've worked with a couple of Straight Edge bartenders and they never quit or went ballistic if they spilled booze on themselves.