What Brand of Beer Did Y2J Use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Freedom of speech, I wish and think exactly the way I want to.

Just because you have a big fetish for Jericho it doesn't mean you have to accuse me of being bad.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
You are so pathetic lmao.

Nice comeback, try a bit harder the next time you put your dirty hands on a keyboard.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Not accusing, you are bad. You want to be a professional wrestler and you wish harm on one of the best in the business? Nice. Wishing harm to anyone is horrid. Whether you're a mark and can't stand your lover getting pwned weekly or not.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll do the accusing then since Crayo won't. You are absolutely an asshole and a scumbag if you wish injury on another person. You are such an ignorant little mark that you can't separate life from kayfabe and because Jericho plays a character you don't like you wish physical harm on the man Chris Irvine. That is textbook douchebaggery. You are a piece of shit, good day sir.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
Freedom of speech, I wish and think exactly the way I want to.

Just because you have a big fetish for Jericho it doesn't mean you have to accuse me of being bad.

Nice comeback, try a bit harder the next time you put your dirty hands on a keyboard.

Sorry mate, but do you not realise how unreasonable you're being? You just wished injury upon a wrestler who seems like a perfectly nice human being. That's not freedom of speech that's just being cruel.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It is very questionable from a moral aspect at least to wish injury on another human being. Honestly you wouldn't last 10 minutes in a WWE locker room with that attitude or any work place what so ever for that matter. Respect is a big aspect and that kind of attitude will prevent you from gaining any.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You seem to have a pretty messed up view of the world man. I'm sure there are hardcore punk bands with a more people friendly world view.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I know that he plays a character and that he's not a douchebag in real life otherwise I wouldn't have been here, the fact you don't understand is that I don't want this guy to be part of the WWE, I don't want him there, it's just my personal opinion. I don't like him as a wrestler, he'd be better off dancing right now and no he's not the fucking best in the business, he's the worst wrestler I've ever put eyes on, hell Dean Ambrose would have made a better feud with Punk than Jericho.

I don't have a "pretty messed up view of the world" I'm friendly in real life, I respect people who respect me but people in this forum just disgust me and no I'm not respecting anyone on the Internet unless I personally know them.

Keep posting, I will always stick to my opinions.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
I know that he plays a character and that he's not a douchebag in real life otherwise I wouldn't have been here, the fact you don't understand is that I don't want this guy to be part of the WWE, I don't want him there, it's just my personal opinion. I don't like him as a wrestler, he'd be better off dancing right now and no he's not the F**cking best in the business, he's the worst wrestler I've ever put eyes on, hell Dean Ambrose would have made a better feud with Punk than Jericho.

So despite having amazing mic and ring work, being really over as a heel and putting on a great story with Punk, you think he's the worst wrestler you've ever laid eyes on?

I'm just going to ignore the injury remark now since you obviously don't seem to recognise that it was a ridiculous thing to wish for.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Asmodeus said:
I know that he plays a character and that he's not a douchebag in real life otherwise I wouldn't have been here, the fact you don't understand is that I don't want this guy to be part of the WWE, I don't want him there, it's just my personal opinion. I don't like him as a wrestler, he'd be better off dancing right now and no he's not the F**cking best in the business, he's the worst wrestler I've ever put eyes on, hell Dean Ambrose would have made a better feud with Punk than Jericho.

I don't have a "pretty messed up view of the world" I'm friendly in real life, I respect people who respect me but people in this forum just disgust me and no I'm not respecting anyone on the Internet unless I personally know them.

1) If he's not a douchebag in real life, why wish him to break his leg which would end his career?

2) He's one of the best wrestlers in WWE, better than everyone there apart from Bryan imo. He's better than Punk on the mic, so why would you want a talented legend like Jericho gone?

3) Why use Ambrose as a negative? He's better than Punk too currently.

Fact is, you're mad that Jericho is outshining Punk so you wished Jericho broke his leg. I don't give a flying stroodle about your "morals" and your "freedom of speech", that's wrong, and it can't be defended.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Stopspot

Reaction score
Then who, besides Punk. Is a good in ring worker for you? Goldberg?

Jericho is acknowledged as one of the all time greats in the ring by wrestlers present and past. I'm all for personal taste but really. Name ways he is horrible. Please I would honestly like to know how you've come to that standpoint. This is a interesting topic/argument. #tryingtoactlikeaadult

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
1) If he's not a douchebag in real life, why wish him to break his leg which would end his career?

Break his leg, end his career, heal, dance.

2) He's one of the best wrestlers in WWE, better than everyone there apart from Bryan imo. He's better than Punk on the mic, so why would you want a talented legend like Jericho gone?

There's no way Jericho is better than Punk on the mic, lets compare promos then if you'd like to continue this debate because I'm sure as hell Jericho is no way close to what Punk can really do with the mic but as you see they're using Jericho to screw Punk, in a few months he might be jobbing to Heath Slater.

3) Why use Ambrose as a negative? He's better than Punk too currently.

You're quite funny, you just proved that you don't have any knowledge of just simply anything whatsoever, you like to be right all the time but guess what you're not, your opinions are worst than ever imagined, you compare a "Rookie" with CM Punk, way to go, shows how much you really know.

Fact is, you're mad that Jericho is outshining Punk so you wished Jericho broke his leg. I don't give a flying stroodle about your "morals" and your "freedom of speech", that's wrong, and it can't be defended.

Ever since that dancing smurf came Punk has been literally nothing but a joke, 6 months ago and even less he was the man, look at him now, Jericho came and ruined everything for him, he's completely outshining him.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for those examples/reasons for why Jericho is a horrible ring worker Asmodeus if you don't mind....