What Brand of Beer Did Y2J Use?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
TNA Roster Excluding Eric Young > CM Punk

In all seriousness I would actually class Roode as better than Punk. I love Punk but Roode has a better look, provided more interesting matches and promos over the past few months imho.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
OH MY GOD

FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING HELL

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOex1Idss8[/yt]

Gold from all three, probably more entertaining than Punk has been for a while imo.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Headache.

I don't really know which section I should be posting in, TNA is fucking everywhere.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's hilarious seeing AssMode dig himself deeper and deeper with his ignorant comments. Now everyone sees this little twerp for what he is.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just needed to point this out.

Quote 1 - "OMG JERICHO FUCK SUCKS"

There's no way Jericho is better than Punk on the mic, lets compare promos then if you'd like to continue this debate because I'm sure as hell Jericho is no way close to what Punk can really do with the mic but as you see they're using Jericho to screw Punk, in a few months he might be jobbing to Heath Slater.

Quote 2 - "OMG HE'S OUTSHINING PUNK :((((("

Ever since that dancing smurf came Punk has been literally nothing but a joke, 6 months ago and even less he was the man, look at him now, Jericho came and ruined everything for him, he's completely outshining him.

WWE isn't purposely making Jericho better, they hate Jericho. Jericho is jobbing to Punk, he did at WM, and he will at ER. Jericho being so damn good at getting heat will make Punk going over him that much sweater for Punk fans as Punk will get more over. Learn2WWE.

Jericho > Punk on the mic atm.
Jericho > Punk in the ring atm.

Punk is damn good, it's no insult to be 2nd place to the best in the world at everything he does.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
It's hilarious seeing AssMode dig himself deeper and deeper with his ignorant comments. Now everyone sees this little twerp for what he is.

e903b1886c496abcba2b7e1de01e5589._.jpg

:laugh:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

If you seriously think you'll make a good moderator on this forum then you're just so damn wrong, I'd rather see one of the PPV leechers as a moderator than you.

Pointing this out just so I can tell you how stupid it was asking for it on the statuses, to be honest and also from my point of view you're nothing but a scumbag and everything you'd bring to this community as a moderator would be negativity.

As I said, just wanted to point this out because this asshole thinks he should be part of the Crew.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Asmodeus said:
If you seriously think you'll make a good moderator on this forum then you're just so damn wrong, I'd rather see one of the PPV leechers as a moderator than you.

Pointing this out just so I can tell you how stupid it was asking for it on the statuses, to be honest and also from my point of view you're nothing but a scumbag and everything you'd bring to this community as a moderator would be negativity.

As I said, just wanted to point this out because this asshole thinks he should be part of the Crew.

Seeing as you clearly don't know right from wrong, I'm pretty sure everyone will take anything you say with more than one grain of salt. Go wish injury on people you don't like you miserable piece of shit.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There won't be any new members of staff for a while I reckon, well except from Randy Savage being promoted to chief operation pipebomb officer.

[size=xx-small] Randy you're not really going to be staff this is a joke.[/size]