What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now. Hercules: The Thracian Wars better not be a waste of my time!
81c5a43469d89cc980723e13dd7f3934.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The Monday Night War - Who's Next? S01E10. Really been digging these series thus far!
EDIT: (They're totally playing some sort of a remix of Dean Ambrose's current theme song, lol)

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm watching this show called Melissa and Joey with my little cousin.. I'm not a dick so I let her have the TV whenever I watch her.. surprisingly this show is somewhat okay, for ABC Family it's actually got some pretty dirty lines in it, thankfully she doesn't comprehend what those are (or so I hope not at her young ass age)..

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's been a while since I last watched it, so I decided to restart Arrested Development. When did it become a Netflix original?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's been a while since I last watched it, so I decided to restart Arrested Development. When did it become a Netflix original?

That cover is merely for the 4th season.. idk why they put "Netflix Original" but whatever.. semantics I suppose.

Reactions: Rogue

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That awesome moment when your favorite guitarist from your favorite band answers your question!
Nice memories. This was like 3 years ago. To this day, I still get excited whenever I watch this, still can't believe he answered my question... :)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching El Classico, Real Madrid vs Barcelona. I'm loving it, Barca's getting fucked!

RMA 3:1 FCB

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Started watching Californication (proud of me yet, @Aids Johnson ?) Really enjoyed the first 3 episodes.

In the middle of Friday Night Lights, it's good. Season 4 is a little...just...iffy. Might just be the last episode making me think that though. Kyle Chandler is a good actor. Plus we get Todd from Breaking Bad being a A-Straight student.

Also started Boardwalk Empire, really great acting and writing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Started watching Californication (proud of me yet, @Aids Johnson ?) Really enjoyed the first 3 episodes.

In the middle of Friday Night Lights, it's good. Season 4 is a little...just...iffy. Might just be the last episode making me think that though. Kyle Chandler is a good actor. Plus we get Todd from Breaking Bad being a A-Straight student.

Also started Boardwalk Empire, really great acting and writing.
Always. The last season turned out amazing. Get ready to fall for Karen, it will happen every season.