What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Anybody care to vouch for Shameless(the 'Murrican version of course)?
I hate it. William H. Macy is an incredible actor and his character is good, but the show's basically "oh look at us, we're so poor, we're survivors, we're not afraid to walk around the house and street with our asses hanging out". Everyone is too loud and everyone just speaks too much.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Stumbled upon The Office Season 3 DVD and watched 4 episodes in a row. What a fantastic stuff to relive again, this show is gold and seasons 2-5 is where it was the strongest.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
i watched oragen is the new black have u guys seen it

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Boardwalk Empire, S5E8, the series finale.

Great finale for this good and tragically overlooked show. It's not a high-end drama, but damn it's good and fun to watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I am currently watching a black screen, debating between what to watch before/while I take a nap.. probably will be Ace Ventura but it's between that or The Mask.