• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
The Godfather (1972)

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Simone (2002)

Son of No One (2011)

Not even Pacino was able to make these work. But as always, he was the best part of these movies. No surprise there.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I might have to play Deus Ex again at some point. Been on a Cyberpunk kick at the minute because of Cyberpunk 2077 coming out soon. Just might have to watch Blade Runner, too.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This is literally one of the best making of documentaries I've ever seen. Over four hours of footage and behind the scenes look of how the film is made, from the cast being decided, the make-up, scenes etc. Would highly recommend, even if you didn't like Rob Zombie's vision of Halloween.

You might like this @Showstopper :benson3

Reactions: Showstopper

Showstopper

Reaction score
This is literally one of the best making of documentaries I've ever seen. Over four hours of footage and behind the scenes look of how the film is made, from the cast being decided, the make-up, scenes etc. Would highly recommend, even if you didn't like Rob Zombie's vision of Halloween.

You might like this @Showstopper :benson3

Thanks, man! That video always pops up on my Youtube feed but I haven't watched it yet due to how long it is, but I'm hoping I;ll have the time to watch it soon. Horror documentaries can be really, really good. Don't know if you've ever seen 'Never Sleep Again', the Nightmare on Elm Street documentary, but it's also really great.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thanks, man! That video always pops up on my Youtube feed but I haven't watched it yet due to how long it is, but I'm hoping I;ll have the time to watch it soon. Horror documentaries can be really, really good. Don't know if you've ever seen 'Never Sleep Again', the Nightmare on Elm Street documentary, but it's also really great.

Oh hell yes! I watch that every year at this point. I really miss Wes Craven. Hoping Scream 5 is good in his memory, I'm a little worried about them doing it without Wes, hope it's good. I really love all the Nightmare films even though they are all so different, I even like the campy sequel to the first. Just really rewatchable films, Robert Englund makes them. It's why the Remake flopped I feel.

Shame they don't really do these big documentaries anymore for Horror films. I really can't get enough of anything Horror. The 4 hour length for this documentary put me off as well for the longest time, but I'd recommend it a lot. Made me respect Rob Zombie a lot more, and all the work he put in the Remake. I like that Zombie is unique, some of his films like Devil's Rejects are great, he has his style. Doesn't always click, sadly.

Showstopper

Reaction score
Oh hell yes! I watch that every year at this point. I really miss Wes Craven. Hoping Scream 5 is good in his memory, I'm a little worried about them doing it without Wes, hope it's good. I really love all the Nightmare films even though they are all so different, I even like the campy sequel to the first. Just really rewatchable films, Robert Englund makes them. It's why the Remake flopped I feel.

Shame they don't really do these big documentaries anymore for Horror films. I really can't get enough of anything Horror. The 4 hour length for this documentary put me off as well for the longest time, but I'd recommend it a lot. Made me respect Rob Zombie a lot more, and all the work he put in the Remake. I like that Zombie is unique, some of his films like Devil's Rejects are great, he has his style. Doesn't always click, sadly.
Thanks for the recommendation, man. I'm definitely gonna check it out. I've always wanted to, but when I'm about to something happens where I can't watch it.

I agree about NOES. It is my favorite horror series of all time. I grew up watching them. When I was like somewhere between 7-9 years old, which was 1990-1992, so the strong majority of the series was already over sadly, I discovered the series on TV at Halloween time. My mom like Freddy too, and she'd wake me up when it was on TV late at night, and we'd get snacks and watch it together, :lol. So, I'm along time, big Freddy fan and always will be. I love the 'Never Sleep Again' too. It's literally a perfect documentary in every way. I really have to checkout that Halloween one soon, too.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Watched The Christmas Chronicles 2 tonight. I really enjoyed the first one and this one was okay but the writing was terrible. Julian Dennison literally just plays his character from Deadpool 2 with hardly any character development. Kurt Russell also really phoned this one in though I felt Goldie Hawn was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
The Godfather: Part III (1990)

Showstopper

Reaction score
The Merchant of Venice (2004)

I don't even know why I bothered. Well, I guess because Pacino is in it. But the majority of these old timey movies based in the 1700 or 1800s I just find to be awful and boring. Not all of them, but the majority of them. If you don't like those movies like me, stay away from this steaming pile of shit.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Soorarai Pottru (2020)

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
When YouTube keeps recommending you something, and you're finally like "Fuck sake, okay."

It was actually worth it though. Hugh is a nice guy.