Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You catch more flies with honey, but I digress.

@Tweet @Poyser can you please show up soon and like, move things into a sane direction? would be nice. unfortunate some have decided not to show but not much to be done ig
I think I wanna lynch evans tbh

obv Ingo has to lose the duel at this point; I’m not 100% sold on him but the claim does seem scum so eh

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Poyser there was plenty of QT chat that game with multiple quotes from @Raidokken too which would further compound the knowledge what a QT is.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also a fair chance juice is right about Joe too tbf

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I wanna lynch evans tbh

obv Ingo has to lose the duel at this point; I’m not 100% sold on him but the claim does seem scum so eh

Keep reading, I didn't read today all that thoroughly but I do make a point for him being town later that I think should be considered

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also a fair chance juice is right about Joe too tbf

nah, she's scum setting him up because he's new and he's an easy mislynch because she can look good off the Ingonious duel result.

100%

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score

cheers. cant see that any one answered her or anything though. let me dig deeper from that specific post however

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why didn’t you quote the answer she got lol?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i literally pinged him about 5 seconds after he posted lmao
Yeah that’s prob true I just had juice on the brain because she’s repeated the read about 1 million times

Tbf it’s never this easy but I don’tsee why an alco, evans and Joe team doesn’t work

evans reads alco town for basically nothing, alco said Chris was actively slimy whilst voting chris just to follow Odo instead. Feels like a possible alignment

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Keep reading, I didn't read today all that thoroughly but I do make a point for him being town later that I think should be considered
I read it but I remember disagreeing and I don’t remember what the point was

oh yeah that he wouldn’t change. I think he just wanted to tunnel somebody tbh to get town reads as he was under pressure. Juice was literally perfect as she won’t stop engaging him

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Also I just read tlike 4 pages from that post, your so full of crap evans. YOU brought up the QT , she asked confused and it was never brought up again. you were also wrong on her that game and tunneled her, and i saw your end game read list. hers was better than yours. fucking lol bro

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah that’s prob true I just had juice on the brain because she’s repeated the read about 1 million times

Tbf it’s never this easy but I don’tsee why an alco, evans and Joe team doesn’t work

evans reads alco town for basically nothing, alco said Chris was actively slimy whilst voting chris just to follow Odo instead. Feels like a possible alignment
And by this I mean alco said evans was actively slimy

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why didn’t you quote the answer she got lol?

Looking to see if anyone did respond to it. I just remember distinctly making this play last game too lmao

She's an experienced player by her own words, she would have had the dead QT from Tweet, and she has posted links to Mafia Univerities that would indicate that she'd know that scum get their own place to chat and has researched about the game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.