Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What made you change your mind on Chris?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Since @Death Meta Knight can't answer where would be better to go, I'll give him some options from my reads!

Chris - An ISO of his posts and I think @Death Meta Knight put it right with his "smug response" - looks like a IDGAF Chris which makes me think town Chris, similar to how he was last game. @Odo - I've just seen you've asked me what changed my mind, I'll get your receipts and explain more after this post.
CraigPelton - call it gut feeling tbh, but the way CP appeared when the Junk stuff was going on was interesting + the fake anger at Junk would have made Jam mad with how bad it was.
JoeExotic - purely based on Juice being scum. I don't see Juice pushing a team mate like she's trying to do with Joe here.
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks
Carter
Rugrat -
this list of nulls (so MP to Rugrat) are nulls, I need to iso Tweet & Lethal and I want to see more out of the rest.
Juice - do I really need to explain more?
Hank
Odo -
same as earlier, seems town based from his posting, there's clear direction and attempting to solve things where I'd say as scum, there's not a lot to solve (hear me out) in the sense of, can't hunt scum if you're scum and the goal of scum hunting as you would as town changes. I'll probably have to expand on this.
Poyser
Alco -
debated giving Alco a town lean, I still agree with my earlier post that I don't think Alco goodguys early and then comes back later and continues making that point, I think he leaves a token post and dips much akin to what he did last game. My only hesitation on the town lean is that Alco is a capable mafia player and knows how to change his meta / learn from things that got him caught previously.
Kajuh - as above with the nulls
Raidokken - I don't think Haza makes
Death Meta Knight - same as Odo really + the meta tells of an active Jeff usually = a town Jeff. Scum Jeff usually becomes quite visible as the game goes on.
Ingonious - well looks like he's doomed anyway with the duel but I'm curious to solve his interactions with Juice!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Raidokken - I don't think Haza makes the duel as he did this early and without prior announcement. The last time Haza claimed a duellist early was I want to say Norse? Where he was town and died D1/D2. @Death Meta Knight this was norse right? Cause we shot Magic that night as tracker?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
can you finish your read on me mate you've left me with a real cliff hanger there

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
when Ingo flips town - and JoeX flips mafia. Y'all will put some respec' on my name

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Haza to win Duel

also I'm out of the office today so won't be on as much for a few hours but @Odo can you quote the posts where you sensed ny alleged weakness

For one example @Odo

I don’t think Chris challenges you for receipts as non-chalantly as this as scum for example

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lol trying to clarify what someone said when it was obviously being misunderstood is definitely something I do as town, gotta prevent the pages of unnecessary semantic arguments....but I didn't read the quote tbh I thought you quoted my last post @'ing you instead for some reason :lol

And he did similar last game to prevent a semantic argument with me, so this fits his recent behaviour

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Raidokken - I don't think Haza makes the duel as he did this early and without prior announcement. The last time Haza claimed a duellist early was I want to say Norse? Where he was town and died D1/D2. @Death Meta Knight this was norse right? Cause we shot Magic that night as tracker?
I don't like either of your reds. Juice is coming off very town like so I just flat out disagree with that read. CP is town reading me for the reason you just gave so i don't love that you didn't give him a tick in a column for that (at least enough to make him more of a ? than a red). You have Chris town which I agree with but that's the other possible direction it seems today so i'm gonna keep my vote on you.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't like either of your reds. Juice is coming off very town like so I just flat out disagree with that read. CP is town reading me for the reason you just gave so i don't love that you didn't give him a tick in a column for that (at least enough to make him more of a ? than a red). You have Chris town which I agree with but that's the other possible direction it seems today so i'm gonna keep my vote on you.

Fair enough, I can’t argue with you not agreeing with me. I have hope this will change in the phases to come!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For one example @Odo

I don’t think Chris challenges you for receipts as non-chalantly as this as scum for example

Null and void cause I already said it was based on feel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hmm if Hank s scum I don't think he'd go through the trouble of changing his opinion on me like that when I'm an alternative to him at the moment and he was already voting me previously unless I'm misremembering.

Still on Alco I believe but if thats not going anywhere then I'll reasses once I'm home in a couple hours, I didn't like the Evans siblings either but the more recent activity from Hank steers me away from him mostly bc I think hw would have kept pushing me instead of doing more effort than I have to defend myself this game if he's scum and I'm I'm alternative to him being pushed

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ignore my typos I'm in a Popeyes drive thru rn :slip: don't even fucking say it Evans

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hmm if Hank s scum I don't think he'd go through the trouble of changing his opinion on me like that when I'm an alternative to him at the moment and he was already voting me previously unless I'm misremembering.

Still on Alco I believe but if thats not going anywhere then I'll reasses once I'm home in a couple hours, I didn't like the Evans siblings either but the more recent activity from Hank steers me away from him mostly bc I think hw would have kept pushing me instead of doing more effort than I have to defend myself this game if he's scum and I'm I'm alternative to him being pushed
good post that i'll give you town points for.

I don't think EV would mind pivoting with Odo heading the Chris push tho

Status
Not open for further replies.