Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you guys take this game way too serious I tell you

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is a game. Treat it as such. *Slithers back to my mod box*

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
back on to top - why are people voting Chris?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Dear Juice,

I hope you are well.

Please could you confirm the reasons why you think JoeExotic is without shadow of a doubt, scum?

Kindest regards,
Hank Moody

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score

good will/get things moving. im still fine with pushing ev, but yeah wtv im fine with following odo too since im rather certain jesterboi is scum anyways, im not a greedyboi

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
JoeX is scum - because he jumped on a bw out of nowhere and then run off again. It was an ISP move that a predatory mafia member would do.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
like tl/dr, while im null on chris, im willing to give odo the benefit of the doubt on this one as he seems certain. it also tells us a bit more about odo in the long run (hopefully). so while sure i rather push my read instead, im still not unaware of skill and rate of success, so its still good science to follow.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
JoeX is scum - because he jumped on a bw out of nowhere and then run off again. It was an ISP move that a predatory mafia member would do.

What gives you the conviction of him being 100% scum though? Multiple people jumped on the bandwagon / followed Odo, including me. What differentiates JoeExotic bandwagonning and me bandwagonning? If that makes sense.

Would it at all impact your read knowing that JoeExotic is a literal noob (he won't be upset, I can guarantee that lmao) and is still learning how to play?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Death Meta Knight what are your reasons for wanting to push me as well? I did post at you earlier but not sure if there was a reply regarding if you think I'm operating my scum meta of "pointless arguments to get town read" shtick?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean Ingo has played 2 games ever - but he hasn't been treated with the same n00b brush.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean Ingo has played 2 games ever - but he hasn't been treated with the same n00b brush.

I guess?

But that doesn't answer the questions I've asked :/

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
@Death Meta Knight what are your reasons for wanting to push me as well? I did post at you earlier but not sure if there was a reply regarding if you think I'm operating my scum meta of "pointless arguments to get town read" shtick?

didnt particularly like your entrance or read list. i also feel your wasting a lot of time better spent else where. at best you've been a liability. but thats not too late to change. as i said, i much rather you read the entire thread and formulate some proper reads. youve made your piece on juice, if you stand by it, thats your right. at this point i dont care and want to see some other thoughts from you. thanks.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Also if you insist on living in past glory you have to take in every loss too, for every successful read there's a really shitty Junk read so I'd try and keep that in mind when latching on to reads on unconventional players.

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
didnt particularly like your entrance or read list. i also feel your wasting a lot of time better spent else where. at best you've been a liability. but thats not too late to change. as i said, i much rather you read the entire thread and formulate some proper reads. youve made your piece on juice, if you stand by it, thats your right. at this point i dont care and want to see some other thoughts from you. thanks.

I've given my reads and I've read the thread, thanks!
This is another post I am bookmarking and look forward to your apology when I am proven right. Liability lmao.

Where else is better to go? You've said yourself you're happy to follow Odo. I don't agree with the Chris wagon anymore and the rest of the game are inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.