Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
To be honest I am sick of you talking down to me like I am piece of trash - something you have done in two games - as three different characters. You speak to me as if I work for you - and everything I do has to meet some imaginary standard. And at the same time - you don't even need to answer anything I ask. And just reply with a meme - even when I'm asking a genuine question in order to understand gameplay on this particular forum. At this point in time - I don't see a benefit to engaging with you at all. I decided to give you a second chance this game - but tbh Im wasting my time.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He jumped on a bandwagon and that he is very scummy

Thanks, he's only got 7 posts so I was curious how that could be a 100% scum read and maybe I've missed something. There are posts not showing on the "See who replied" part which makes ISOing difficult :bosque
So you think his vote on you, following Odo & DMK was scummy?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Thanks, he's only got 7 posts so I was curious how that could be a 100% scum read and maybe I've missed something. There are posts not showing on the "See who replied" part which makes ISOing difficult :bosque
So you think his vote on you, following Odo & DMK was scummy?
Yeah, since from my knowledge, he didn't post a reason why. Still think Odo is maf tho

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
To be honest I am sick of you talking down to me like I am piece of trash - something you have done in two games - as three different characters. You speak to me as if I work for you - and everything I do has to meet some imaginary standard. And at the same time - you don't even need to answer anything I ask. And just reply with a meme - even when I'm asking a genuine question in order to understand gameplay on this particular forum. At this point in time - I don't see a benefit to engaging with you at all. I decided to give you a second chance this game - but tbh Im wasting my time.

Save it for the post game, you've spent 2 games insulting me because you can't handle being pressured in a game where the whole point is about trying to catch people who are scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Hank

flat out disagree strongly with his scum read on Juice and this argument seems continued from last game and never ending so not gonna be upset if it comes to a conclusion by means of death. It should be noted I considered the other options of Chris and Juice but think both are town.

Reactions: Poyser

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You've been insulting me for both games - and treating me like a piece of crap. You've not targeted anyone else in the way you have with me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't feel strongly enough about Hank to push this btw but wanted to hang my hat somewhere :garrett

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah, since from my knowledge, he didn't post a reason why. Still think Odo is maf tho

I get that, I'm wanting to see more from @JoeExotic personally. He's still relatively new - maybe his 3rd game?

I might be biased or giving him the benefit of the doubt but I can easily see the town motivations as well as scum motivations for his vote. Odo as scum though could swing that a bit, based off of this interaction:

oh dear lol, thats straight into my bad books

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You've been insulting me for both games - and treating me like a piece of crap. You've not targeted anyone else in the way you have with me.

Don't worry about it for now - post game I'll bring up receipts of you calling me a dick/cock/arsehole across both games, unprovoked

Let's just focus on me catching you with game related receipts then I'll crush your attitude after

:garrett

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm gonna non-game-related issues to be table until the game is over.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't feel strongly enough about Hank to push this btw but wanted to hang my hat somewhere :garrett

is this related to another post? What is this in response too? :bosque

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote: Hank

flat out disagree strongly with his scum read on Juice and this argument seems continued from last game and never ending so not gonna be upset if it comes to a conclusion by means of death. It should be noted I considered the other options of Chris and Juice but think both are town.

Oh I got it here :bosque

Can't wait for you to apologise to me for this plum post when she flips scum

:garrett

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Oh I got it here :bosque