Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote haza to win the duel

gonna keep my proper vote on evans I’ve not really bought anything hes sold so far

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone did respond to it. I just remember distinctly making this play last game too lmao

She's an experienced player by her own words, she would have had the dead QT from Tweet, and she has posted links to Mafia Univerities that would indicate that she'd know that scum get their own place to chat and has researched about the game lol.
Ok but as you yourself pointed out she asked about it last game too where she was town so it’s clearly not a lie is it

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
tl/dr either scum overplaying, or once again tunnelling windbag.from what i can tell in that last game, juice seemsto me like the retain information she feels like and say wtv the fuck she feels like anyways (correct me if im wrong). 0 buys from jeff

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also I just read tlike 4 pages from that post, your so full of crap evans. YOU brought up the QT , she asked confused and it was never brought up again. you were also wrong on her that game and tunneled her, and i saw your end game read list. hers was better than yours. fucking lol bro

Are you high?

I didn't say she brought up the QT at all, so drop the attitude Jeff.

I said "i'm pretty sure you asked this last game and were told" I might be wrong on being told, Doddsy gave her plenty of advice after.

And wow, back one game and already making shitty jabs lmao, wait till she flips then come crawling back

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ok but as you yourself pointed out she asked about it last game too where she was town so it’s clearly not a lie is it

So you think it's more likely that from now and last game, she still hasn't learned what a QT is?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
A whole game, where the QTs were posted at the end game too?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Looks like my wagon is gaining some traction :garrett

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Are you high?

I didn't say she brought up the QT at all, so drop the attitude Jeff.

I said "i'm pretty sure you asked this last game and were told" I might be wrong on being told, Doddsy gave her plenty of advice after.

And wow, back one game and already making shitty jabs lmao, wait till she flips then come crawling back

I'm always high. I also didn't give you attitude, so step back before you get yourself in trouble again. I'm not interested in your petty squabbles or gaslighting attempts. Ive made my vote, away with you.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm always high. I also didn't give you attitude, so step back before you get yourself in trouble again. I'm not interested in your petty squabbles or gaslighting attempts. Ive made my vote, away with you.

Jeff, you came in completely misinterpreting what I'd said - clearly you're not reading properly and immediately start making shite comments about readlists and with an attitude. So don't try and act like you didn't

:heston

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Exalted I think Ingo self voted - so I think Haza won the duel

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Jeff, you came in completely misinterpreting what I'd said - clearly you're not reading properly and immediately start making shite comments about readlists and with an attitude. So don't try and act like you didn't

:heston

:blaze: You are entitled to your opinion, however erroneous in nature it is.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ye, whatever. Jesus Christ.

Town Virgin.

When I get lynched because Jeff is being stupid and he's gonna be super embarrassed when I'm lynched.

Lynch Juice then lynch CP.

3rd is probably one of the inactives, unlikely in anyone who's town on my reads list.

edit: phone autocorrected

Last edited:

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
You've also played long enough with me you won't get anywhere nor win with sad attempts to rile me up, we've been through this before. I've been more than patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.