Welcome to Rell's Kitchen! Come confess your secrets with Chef Gordon Rell'msey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Oh lets also see here.

When I was about 13 I powerbombed my 6 year old brother on a bed but when I lifted him up I put his foot through a glass lamp cover. He probably needed stitches, but I didn't wanna get in shit, so I wrapped that shit tight and made him promise never to tell. He still has the scar.

ROFL, you are terrible

This is a small one.

Last week the lady friend asked me to go rent a movie. She wanted me to get Tank Girl (one of her favourites) so I went to Blockbuster, and it surely was there, but I was just like nope, not there, and grabbed Children of the Corn instead. A movie which she ended up hating, but I liked it.

I actually do this quite a bit. Just the other day, my mother wanted me to go rent The Bucket List, and I told her it wasn't in, when in reality since it was new, there were like 2 whole shelves of rentals. I just went ahead and purchased Cloverfield and I Am Legend instead. (She hates both of those movies btw)

Reaction score
i confess, however i still like Cena, the best wrestler in the world. OJOJ Hulk Hogan was the best.
i am getting kinda bored of batista.

Rell

Reaction score
i confess, however i still like Cena, the best wrestler in the world. OJOJ Hulk Hogan was the best.
i am getting kinda bored of batista.

OJ Simpson?

the fuck are you talkin' about youngin'

the dark knight

didnt we have 2 "embarrassing moments" threads?

Well, when I was about 13/14, I always fought with my sister. Seriously, we couldn't agree on anything, and we fought for pretty much no reason at all. Well, I had got in trouble at school, and I was trying to keep my mom from finding out. My sister, being the bitch that she is (its all love) took it upon herself to say something. My mom was pissed, she took away my god damn Playstation, and I was heated. I had revenge on my mind...

Later that night, I noticed bath water running. I asked my mom if she was about to take a bath, she said no, and I figured it was my sister...so me, being the super c00l kid that I am, walked into the bathroom, closed the door, pulled my wiener out, and took a huge piss in the bath water. That's right, my sister took a bath in my Piss :evil:
shit.......but a lot of assholes pee in swimming pools so i dont think its that bad.

When I was managing the comic book store I probably stole several thousand dollars in shit.

Nah, all I did was like 'nope, this never came in the shipment...'

I also worked by myself so I was pretty much the only person who could bust me.
how can you live with yourself? seriously...i wouldn't get over this. and you hate cheaters? lol

This is a small one.

Last week the lady friend asked me to go rent a movie. She wanted me to get Tank Girl (one of her favourites) so I went to Blockbuster, and it surely was there, but I was just like nope, not there, and grabbed Children of the Corn instead. A movie which she ended up hating, but I liked it.
i thought everyone in the world did that at least eight or nine hundred times.

There's a festival held in San Juan every January. About 3 years ago I had only 10 dollars, so me and my friends had an idea.. PRINT MONEY!

Yes, I printed a couple of 10 and 5 dollar bills (I ended up with about 120 bucks). Since the festival is usually full and a lot of money is changing hands, no one could tell the difference.

Here's the kicker... I bought the Governor of Puerto Rico a drink with my fake cash :D
lol mexicans...

here's a confession:

im gay

nah, just kiddin im not. LAME. bet i had you goin though, with how i act on the forum and irl sometimes lol.

Rell

Reaction score
lol peeing in bath water and peeing in pool water are pretty different. With the filters and chemicals in pool water, its pretty harmless. Bath water is nothing but water and soap. So yeah, she soaked herself in my piss.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I made out with a girl that had a boyfriend...

wait that ain't bad...every guy does that at least once...lol

damn let me think...fuck...Have I done anything wrong..

Beer Money Army

Just got Home from my casual sex buddy.. well she thinks something happen, but nothing really, Just using her twat for my sexual pleasure.. But she will never know that...:)

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I gave into peer pressure years ago and I beat up my best friend. I really regret it.

Toddy

Reaction score
I made my mum give my sister a BOWLCUT MULLET when she was young and took a photo of it and took it to school due to it being in summer holidays

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KenFan-Confessionals.....

episode 22...

roadtomyhouseakadriveway.jpg

It started out...as a sunny day...like no other day, hence why it is on this day that I got my dick sucked ,like no other dick had been sucked before...why is this?...cause MY Cock-Ka-Killed-Tha Mo-Bitch...ya-heard?!!?!

KenFan-Confessional....

Episode 22.2....

time4dew.jpg

I got a tattoo of a wristwatch on my wrist.....

KenFan Confessional...

episode 23...

I once walked in on jasmine jerking rell off (using her feet like them hbo-cathouse girls)

cathouse.jpg

Impactplayer

Reaction score
OK don't think less of me but.....

1. I masturbate too much.
2. I'm not going to stop masturbating.
3. I have had sex with a fatty, note i was drunk or is that my excuse.
4. I have cheated on my fiance, note I was in highschool
5. I cheated on most of my tests.
6. I wiped a booger on my friends hair, never told him
7. I think i might be alittle metro, i look after myself too much
8. I don't like the kiwi's even though I'm from New Zealand
9. I think fat people should be made to exercise
10. I often throw rubbish on the ground
11. I fart in elevators for kicks.

Thats all for the moment.

Toddy

Reaction score
Number eight is not good enough :disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1: