Welcome to Rell's Kitchen! Come confess your secrets with Chef Gordon Rell'msey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

My confession...i'm Straight-Edge...and I don't write the X's on the back of my hands!!!!!! :shock:

Bum-bum-bum!

Qwake

lol, your the guy who keeps talking about ass/bum (shanes preferably to you)

you have to posts on this page saying "bum-bum-bum" and then you just said ass, shesh boy, lay off shanes poohole :smh

Hometown Kid

What the fuck!? I don't remember you as 1 of my arch-nemesiss'...:cry: and I don't even wanna know where you came up with this TAB stuff from...

Qwake

lmao! I am fucking bored...

Okay, I confess about dissing a guy known as hometown kid for no reason :hehe:

Hometown Kid

lmao! I am fucking bored...

Okay, I confess about dissing a guy known as hometown kid for no reason :hehe:

I'm not just some guy...i'm The Straight-Edge Renegade, The Guru of Greatness, The Baddest of all Asses! And I just was looking for an excuse to say nemesiss'...:rule:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, a couple of weeks ago we were playing dodgeball, and this kid I hated was on the other team. Anyway, he ran right over the line and started cheating, so I ran after him, decked him (it was on the indoor basketball courts) and sack tapped him. He cried, but we had a sub teacher, so I didn't get in shit.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Two weeks ago in P.E we were playing indoor soccer, some guy on the other team, accidently kicked the ball real hard into my balls. A little later in the game I got possession of the ball and kicked it into his stomach and made it look like an accident, then I helped him back up and whispered to him "Paybacks a bitch eh" and we laughed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, got another one I guess.

Last year in PE we were screwing around (had a sub teacher again) and we had stole my mates shoe. Someone dared me to throw his shoe over the fence into some guy's yard, so I thought alright, and did it.

Anyway, my mate told the teacher, and we were told to leave the school and go get the shoe. So we went knocking on doors, and I had to ask, "Yeah, I threw my shoe over the fence of the school, can you check your backyard?" One Asian guy had no fucking clue what we were saying, and we were sure it was in his yard. We went next door anyway, and this chick answers the door. She went to her backyard, brought it back and laughed. We wagged the rest of the period, then walked in like nothing had happened.

Lucky the teacher had no fucking clue what my name was, or I would've been fucked.

Dre

Reaction score
Back in the 6th Grade, I took my teacher's money out of her purse ($200 ti be exact). Funny thing about it was that she thought this other boy in my class took her money. Instead of me confessing and tell her that I took the money, I didn't. I went to buy a Gameboy SP & a few games. But I felt bad cause the boy that she thought took the money got suspended for 3 weeks.

Qwake

Alright, a couple of weeks ago we were playing dodgeball, and this kid I hated was on the other team. Anyway, he ran right over the line and started cheating, so I ran after him, decked him (it was on the indoor basketball courts) and sack tapped him. He cried, but we had a sub teacher, so I didn't get in shit.

ahhhh, I remember the good old days of sack tapping...But it fucking hurts like a bitch, have you felt that shit!!!

I am tryna think of a good one...ill be back :yes:

Toddy

Reaction score
Toddy's confession No.2

Today in P.E there was a ranga who made us run around the block twice so when we were in the changing room everyone got his pants and gave him the mad wedgie and then we hung him up on a hook and slap tapped him to get him back.

Also in accounting we had a sub and he went to the toilet and i got a ball from behind his desk and kept on going close to this freak and throwing it at his head like 5 times within like 30cm and he threw a psycho at me

Travis40

When i was around 7 years old.. During the Iraqi invasion to Kuwait. I was riding my bicycle.. Then i saw some iraqi soldiers driving in our street. I had to escape from them. So i was like crazy as fast as i could try to hide. So the first house door gate infront of me i rushed into it and i broke the door. That house was actually our neighbour's and till today (16 years later), they never knew who actually broke it LOL.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...why would there be Iraqi soldiers in Alabama?