WE WANT KNOX BEARD

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It wouldn't be so bad if they brought back Knox Beard and restricted him to only posting in Hell In A Thread, kinda like Kenfan used to be.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I support bringing back Knox Beard but keep that stinky Mexican away from here.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If only Wrestling Station were around to give us all spiffy Avvy's or Signatures featuring Knox's Beard with the campaign slogan to bring him back.

Hometown Kid

So you morons in red haven't brought him back yet?

Good job.

This Guy

^^really morons?

Anyways, he's not allowed to have alternate account just as no one else is either. That doesn't mean something couldn't be being worked out as we speak, but its not going to happen at the snap of your fingers either.

Hometown Kid

Any sign of Knox Beard being an alt account is purely fabricated. I say it's a conspiracy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I sympathize with this plight. People have accused me of being Dead E. Guerrero for years but I vehemently deny any association with such a degenerate like him.