WE WANT KNOX BEARD

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
*suplexes This Guy*

ONE. TWO. THREEEEEE!~

WINNER AND THE NNEEEEWWW IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOOON.......KNOX BEARD!

*fist bump*

LKP

Ban the mother fucker..... oh wait let me guess.... we cannot trace his ip..... shame and ironic really?..... This forum is corrupt.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ban the mother fucker..... oh wait let me guess.... we cannot trace his ip..... shame and ironic really?..... This forum is corrupt.

*suplexes LKP*

ONE, TWO, THREEEEE!

WINNER, AND THE NEEEWWW IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOONNN.......KNOX BEARD!

*points to self*

LKP

Yeah of course it is..... BKB your a fucking prick....Kizza sucks your cock and sexpower blows his dad. Mike chaos fucks this guy in the ass and last but not least beer fucks great one in his belly button..... waits for the stupid comebacks......

LKP

who is flaming? im telling the truth you silly man..... or beer... or axis or sexpower... or whoever.... you will not get banned due to you being a heel :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah of course it is..... BKB your a fucking prick....Kizza sucks your cock and sexpower blows his dad. Mike chaos fucks this guy in the ass and last but not least beer fucks great one in his belly button..... waits for the stupid comebacks......

How stupid do the comebacks have to be to top the stupidity you just showcased? I was thinking along the lines of "e ecfeshajxb hjsacbshabchjb szcvb zxcv hxvbchv xsbzcv shvb" but I think that just may be too intelligent.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Trying to get me to send you a pic of my balls isn't going to work. Go back to enjoying your extra curricular activities with your own kiddy.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

Even though you are banned currently for a day a response from me to your post is required. Why do you constantly paint graphic images of guy on guy sexual relations? Sexpower blows his dad? Hmm.. yeah. Where did you get this idea from I wonder... I am confused as to why someone would think up all of these fantasies. I feel bad for your son having a father like yourself. :-/