WE WANT KNOX BEARD

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

LKPedo said:
bkb grow some balls before you talk to me. hur hur

Says the guy with testicular cancer :laugh:

James said:
Trying to get me to send you a pic of my balls isn't going to work.

I think he just wants to see a healthy pair of balls, maybe to show to his son just so he can see what non-cancerous nuts look like.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Those five minutes were so totally worth it.

Kizza

Yeah of course it is..... BKB your a fucking prick....Kizza sucks your cock and sexpower blows his dad. Mike chaos fucks this guy in the ass and last but not least beer fucks great one in his belly button..... waits for the stupid comebacks......

We don't need stupid comebacks, there is no point.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So basically what happened is that I suggested to allow Knox Beard to post soley in the Hell In A Thread section, kinda like how Kenfan was forced to do back in the day. Apparently, Mike Chaos allowed this to happen for a few hours, but now Knox Beard is banned again. Under his account, I can "see" the hell in a thread forum, but no threads inside the forum, and I can't even spam up my Ban Appeal thread, as all I can see is an empty Hell In A Thread section. I think that's what you call silent ban?

*angry shaking fist is angry*

This Guy

I'm not sure what happened. When I came on yesterday and saw that the ban had been lifted allowing you to post and then rebanned I wasn't sure. The way I had banned the Knox Beard account all I did was change his user group. Which means he's banned just like a regular ban handed out through infractions, but it wouldn't show up in the banned member list in the admin cp tool because it was not done using the infraction system and you were still able to post in ban appeal. When I went and checked after Knox Beard's brief freedom, Knox Beard was on the regular Perm ban Members list and it listed me as the person who did it back in April of 2009...which clearly did not make sense. So I'm kinda confused too.

This Guy

Problem resolved. Knox Beard is back. Because it is no longer an alternate account. I expect to be suplexed and pinned as my thanks :)