***BTB of the Month*** - WCW/ECW 2001 and Beyond - The Alliance Lives

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
ECW_Hardcore_TV.jpg

ECW Hardcore TV
October 19, 2002
Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Phoenix, Arizona

Joey Styles: “Welcome everyone to ECW Hardcore TV! Right now Big Sal of the Full Blooded Italians is on his way to the ring. If Big Sal beats Mabel here, Mabel is gone from both WCW and ECW. If Mabel wins, the entire FBI is gone! Who will win the battle of these behemoths?!”

Loser Leaves Town
Big Sal E. Graziano vs. Mabel

The two 600 pound monsters come face-to-face. Sal hits the first blow, but Mabel fires back. The two monsters punch away at one another. Mabel wins the exchange and sends Sal off the ropes, but the monsters end up colliding and no one goes anywhere. Both men come off the ropes and hit one another with clotheslines, but no one goes anywhere again. They punch away at each other again. Mabel hits the ropes and ducks a clothesline, then hits a clothesline that knocks Sal down! Sal makes his way back into the ring, but Mabel avalanches him in the corner! Mabel sends Sal into the corner, but Sal hits a charging Mabel with a clothesline that knocks him down. Sal goes for a legdrop, but Mabel moves! Mabel climbs up to the second rope, but Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke run out to the ring!

Mabel swats both Guido and Mamaluke out of the way. Johnny Stamboli runs in from the crowd, but Mabel quickly squashes him with a Samoan drop! Mabel gets back to his feet and walks right into a brutal chair shot from Sal! Mabel goes down and Sal comes off the ropes and hits a splash! 1…2…3!

Winner: Big Sal E. Graziano by pinfall in 4:12

Little Guido
celebrates hard than anyone else. The FBI drape the Italian flag on Mabel, but Mabel shows some life and scares the FBI off! Guido makes sure to yell at Mabel as he looks back at the ring, saying “you’re gone!” That realization seems to hit Mabel, who raises his arms before leaving the ring for the last time in his ECW career.

Joey Styles: “Just like that the FBI get away with another crime!”

Tazz: “Little Guido is too smart, Joey. The numbers game was too much for Mabel.”

Joey Styles: “Coming up next, a rematch from Hardcore Heaven back in June, Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles defend the ECW World Tag Team Championship against Jamie Noble and Kid Kash! It comes to you uninterrupted and it is next!”

Tazz: “It’s gonna be a donnybrook!”

::COMMERCIAL BREAK::

ECW World Tag Team Championship
AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © vs. Kid Kash and Jamie Noble

AJ Styles and Kid Kash come face to face to kick things off. Styles shoves Kash, but Kash smacks Styles in the face in response. They lock-up and Styles gets a wristlock. Kash trips Styles and quickly goes for a leglock, but Styles evades him and gets right on him with a front facelock. Kash tries to counter with a Northern Lights Suplex, but Styles amazingly lands on his feet, and they bridge out of the position. Styles ends up hitting an armdrag, but Kash is up to his feet first and hits a dropkick! Kash tags in Jamie Noble. Double vertical suplex hits! Noble covers Styles, 1…2…Styles kicks out. Noble takes Styles down with a snapmare and goes for another cover, 1…2…Styles kicks out of that one too. Noble runs at Styles but Styles trips him and tries for a cover, 1…2…Noble kicks out. Noble hits some hard chops. Styles counters an Irish whip and while Noble ducks the clothesline, Styles hits the Pele Kick! Noble retreats back to his corner as Styles tags in Jerry Lynn…after some showboating.

Noble tags Kash back in. Kash gets a waistlock on Lynn, but Lynn elbows himself free and hits a kick. Headlock takeover from Lynn. Kash gets a wristlock then has Lynn in the suplex position. Kash goes for a slingshot suplex, using the top rope, but Lynn lands on his feet behind Kash and rolls him up. 1…2…Kash kicks out. Lynn hits Kash with some chops, but Kash fires back and tosses Lynn to the floor. Kash hits the ropes and hits a corkscrew dive over the top rope onto Lynn! Kash seems excited about that, but when he gets to his feet AJ Styles comes flying off the top rope with a crossbody onto Kash on the floor! Noble comes over and brawls with Styles as Lynn and Kash struggle to get back into the ring. Kash quickly sets Lynn up for the slingshot suplex again and hits it this time. Cover, 1…2…Lynn kicks out. Kash leaps up to the top rope, but misses the somersault senton dive! Lynn then plants Kash with what looked like a high-angle back suplex, but it was turned into a facebuster! Lynn gets the tag to Styles, but Kash is able to get the tag to Noble.

Styles and Noble chop one another hard. Styles wins the exchange, then backdrops Noble! Dropkick knocks Noble down again! Styles comes off the ropes and dives at Noble, only Noble catches him on his back and hits a Fireman’s Carry into a gutbuster! Cover, 1…2…Styles kicks out! Noble runs at Styles, but Styles backdrops him over the top rope. Noble lands on the apron. He and Styles punch at one another, but Lynn pulls Noble down! Kash comes over as all three men brawl on the outside, allowing Styles to fly over the top rope and hit them with a Fosbury Flop! Styles rolls Noble back into the ring. Springboard 450 splash connects! 1…2…Kash pulls Styles to the outside! Lynn attacks Kash as Styles rolls back into the ring, but Noble immediately hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Noble picks Styles up instead of going for the cover…and spikes him with a brainbuster! Cover, 1…2…Jerry Lynn comes off the top rope and breaks the pin with a Minneapolis Jam to the back of Noble’s head!

Kash comes back into the ring and hits Lynn with a German suplex! He goes for a hurricanrana, but positions himself when on Lynn’s shoulders to send Lynn flying to the outside. Noble hits Styles with a backbreaker and holds him in place as Kash heads to the top rope. Kash comes off with a somersault legdrop onto Styles draped across Noble’s knee! Noble covers Styles, 1…2…Styles kicks out to Noble and Kash’s shock! Kash grabs Styles and plants him with a gutwrench powerbomb! Lynn slides back into the ring and hits Kash from behind. Noble attacks Lynn, but Lynn hits him with an elbow, then several chops. Lynn props Noble on the top rope and hits an avalanche frankensteiner! Kash nails Lynn from behind. He sets Lynn up, but Lynn fights his way free, kicks Kash…and plants him with the Cradle Piledriver! Noble gets back to his feet and goes for a brainbuster on Lynn, but Styles attacks him from behind. Styles comes off the ropes, but accidentally hits Lynn with a flying forearm as Noble moved out of the way! Noble sets Styles off the ropes and goes for the backdrop, but Styles puts on the brakes…and hits the Styles Clash! 1…2…3!

Winners: Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles when Styles pinned Jamie Noble in 15:07 (Retain)

AJ Styles
grabs both title belts and begins to celebrate, although Jerry Lynn confronts him and looks a bit angry about the forearm. Styles explains himself…but then Lance Storm and Chris Candido make their way to the ring! Storm and Candido stand off with Lynn and Styles, with Styles putting both belts on the canvas!

Joey Styles: “We’ll see these two teams go at it at Halloween Havoc! That’s all for tonight, we’ll see you at RISE!”

::END SHOW::

Quick Results

Loser Leaves Town

Big Sal E. Graziano pinned Mabel

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © defeated Kid Kash and Jamie Noble when Styles pinned Noble to retain the title

Champions

WCW World Champion

Triple H (Defeated Kurt Angle on 5-12-02)

ECW World Champion
Raven (Defeated Rob Van Dam on 9-29-02)

WCW United States Champion
Christian (Defeated Kurt Angle on 9-30-02)

ECW Television Champion
Tajiri (Defeated Sabu on 9-29-02)

WCW World Tag Team Champions
The Archdiocese of Dudleyville (Defeated Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant on 10-7-02)

ECW World Tag Team Champions
AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn (Defeated R-Killa and Mark Henry on 4-14-02)

World Cruiserweight Champion
Super Crazy (Defeated Tajiri on 8-24-02)

World Women’s Champion
Victoria (Defeated Jazz on 7-18-02)

Roster Updates

None

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
nitro2.png

WCW Monday Night Nitro
October 21, 2002
Staples Center
Los Angeles, CA

Nitro
goes on the air and we kick things off in the parking lot. Diamond Dallas Page paces back and forth, lead pipe in hand. Stacy Keibler runs up to him and asks DDP to head to the back, but DDP tells her that “that big bastard is getting his ass kicked” and tells Stacy to wait in the back. Stacy, looking frightened, runs back into the arena as DDP continues to wait for The Giant.

Mike Tenay: “We are just six days away from Halloween Havoc! Tonight, an 8-Man Tag Team Match: The New World Order face “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Brother Bruti, and John Tenta!”

Don West: Mike, you know which one I’m looking forward to. Harlem Heat against Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin? I can’t wait!”

Mike Tenay:
“We’re in for a wild night. We have Diamond Dallas Page, pipe in-hand, waiting for The Giant! We’ll keep our eyes out for that!”

#1 Contender for the WCW World Tag Team Championship
Elix Skipper and Shane Helms vs. Christian and Rene Dupree

Christian and Skipper lock up, and Christian quickly hits an armdrag, then points to his head as if he outsmarted Skipper. Skipper gets an armdrag right afterwards, then dropkicks Christian as he doesn’t waste any time. Skipper comes off the ropes and knocks Christian down with a flying forearm, and Christian bails out of the ring! As Christian confers with his partner Rene Dupree, Skipper comes off the ropes then dives over the top rope, hitting a corkscrew plancha on his opponents! Skipper rolls Christian back into the ring and covers him, 1…2…Christian kicks out. Christian counters a whip into the corner, but Skipper leaps up to the top rope and backflips off behind Christian. Christian turns around and Skipper hits another dropkick, then tags in Helms. Double armdrag, followed by a double elbow drop from Helms and Skipper! Helms comes off the second rope with a diving legdrop and covers Christian, 1…2…Christian kicks out!

Helms gets an armbar, but Christian is able to reach the ropes with his legs. They both end up back in a vertical position where they trade punches, won by Helms. Christian reverses a whip into the ropes, and Dupree knees Helms in the back, turning the tide. Christian tags out to Dupree, and Dupree stomps away on Helms before locking in a Camel Clutch. Helms tries to fight out, but Dupree has it locked in good. Dupree releases but not before dropping all his weight on Helms’ back. Dupree sends Helms off the ropes and Helms ducks a clothesline, but when he tries a jumping shoulder tackle Dupree just runs over him. Dupree picks up Helms just to snapmare him and kick him in the spine. Dupree tags Christian back in. Dupree holds Helms up and Christian takes a cheap shot to the face.

Christian stomps away on Shane Helms, but when he sends Helms off the ropes Helms comes back with a flying headscissors! Christian gets up quickly but when he runs at Helms, Helms sidesteps him and tosses him over the top rope! Helms make his way over to Skipper, but Dupree comes in and knocks him down from behind. Referee tries to get Dupree back in his corner…and Helms makes the tag anyway! Christian rolls back in and Skipper is all over him, but the referee tells Skipper to go back to his corner as he didn’t see the tag! Christian drags Helms back to the opposing corner and he and Dupree beat the hell out of him! Christian tags Dupree back in and Dupree pounds on Helms. Dupree presses Helms over his head, but Helms shifts his weight and Dupree ends up inadvertently helping Helms get to the top rope. Helms hits Dupree with a flying crossbody! 1…2…Dupree kicks out. Helms crawls over to his corner and tags Skipper while Dupree tags Christian!

Skipper punches away at Christian, then hits him with an enzugiri! Christian gets back to his feet, but Skipper knicks him right back down with a roundhouse kick! Cover, 1…2…Christian kicks out. Christian catches Skipper with an elbow. Christian leaps up onto the turnbuckles and goes for a springboard twisting crossbody, but Skipper drops backwards and it misses! Standing hurricanrana from Skipper! 1…2…Christian just kicks out! Skipper sets Christian up for the Play of the Day, but Dupree runs in with Christian’s US title belt and tries to hit Skipper. He misses, but he nails the referee! Helms comes off the top rope, but Dupree does hit him in midair with the title belt! Skipper dropkicks Dupree out of the ring, but Christian sets up Skipper for the Unprettier. He’s stopped when Billy Kidman runs in with a springboard dropkick! Rey Mysterio Jr. has also come down and as Dupree tries to recover in the ropes, he gets hit with a 6-1-9! Another referee comes down, but he ends up throwing the match out! Christian insists he and Dupree won the match, and are annoyed when it’s announced as a double DQ.

Winners: No Contest Due to Outside Interference in 13:30

Christian
complains to whomever will listen about the interference from Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman. Helms and Skipper don’t look happy either as they exchange words with Kidman and Rey in the ring.

Don West:
Mike, what does this mean about the WCW World Tag Team Championship?”

Mike Tenay:
“I’m not sure. Perhaps Shane McMahon will make a decision at some point as we still don’t have a #1 contender!”

A limo arrives in the parking lot and DDP approaches it…only for “Hollywood” Hogan and Brother Bruti to step out. DDP steps out, although he looks angry enough that he may have wanted to take a swing. Hogan asks him to “calm down there, brother”.

Molly Marvel:
Victoria, all the ghosts and creatures of the night won’t save you at Halloween Havoc! I’m here to spread a message of hope and courage to everyone who’s been terrorized by you! You think your reign of terror will continue? I am determined to not make it so. In darkness we find our true strength. I will overcome the challenge and defeat you to win back the World Women’s Championship! And Daffney, I offer you all the hope and courage in the world. Don’t let her control you!”

“The Game”
plays as Triple H, and Triple H alone comes out to the ring.

Triple H: “In six days, I step into the ring with the ‘Immortal’ Hulk Hogan. A man who has been perhaps the face of professional wrestling for 20 years. A man who, because no one had the guts to stand in his way, has run roughshod over professional wrestling for two decades. But now the buck stops here. This is my era. I am the Game! I am the best in this business right now and I have the big gold belt to prove it! Hogan, immortality fades, brother! At Halloween Havoc, your little nostalgic comeback, it ends! And it ends violently! And I promise you…”

Voodoo Child”
plays as “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan walks onto the ramp. He has a microphone in hand.

Hulk Hogan: “Well you know something, Triple H?!” Yeah, right now you’re the big dog doing all the barking. Yeah you’re the top guy, brother. But it’s easy to do the talkin’ when you’ve got the gold. In six days, brother, I’m taking back what’s rightfully mine, the WCW World Championship! You might be the Game, but I’ve been playing this game longer than you can imagine, brother!”

Triple H:
“You see, Hogan, what you fail to understand is that this is my era not because it was bestowed upon me. This is my era because I’ve taken it! And I’m almost finished taking everything from you! I took away the New World Order! I took away being the face of WCW. I have one more thing to take away. In six days, I’m not just going to beat you, I’m going to strip you of the aura that the myth of Hulkamania has provided you all these years! You’ve run over everyone to get to this point, but you won’t run over me! And you’re going to get a taste of that tonight! I took out your closest confidant in Jimmy Hart. The Beefcake or whatever his name is next! Then you, Hogan, on Sunday!”

Hulk Hogan: “You talk a big game, brother! But you need to remember, I’ve faced the toughest, the meanest, and the best. And I’m still standing here. Get ready, Triple H. At Halloween Havoc, Hulkamania rises again. I’m bringing the fight to you, and in the end, you’ll realize that Hulkamania isn’t a myth, it just is, brother!”

Triple H: “Bring your best, Hogan. It won’t be enough!”

The Game”
plays as Hogan walks to the back, surprisingly not getting attacked by anyone in the NWO. Triple H walks up the ramp…where once again the lights noticeably flicker. HHH looks around, but smiles and poses on top of the stage.

We cut to the back where DDP sees a vehicle coming into the parking lot. DDP approaches….then smashes one of the windows with his lead pipe! The Giant gets out of the other side of the car and DDP takes a couple of swings at him, but misses. Officials and Shane McMahon run to the back to get in DDP’s way as The Giant escapes into the building! Shane begs DDP to calm down as Nitro goes to commercial.

Harlem Heat vs. Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin (w/Paul Heyman)

Lesnar insists Benjamin start with Booker T, although Booker clearly wants Lesnar
. Benjamin and Booker size one another up, then lock up. Booker gets a knee to the midsection. Side headlock from Booker, but Benjamin sends him off the ropes. Booker gets a shoulder tackle to knock him down. Booker catches a Benjamin kick and spins Benjamin around, but Benjamin completes the rotation and hits Booker with a spinning heel kick! Benjamin goes to tag in Lesnar but Lesnar insists Benjamin continue. Booker has a smile on his face and tags in his brother. Benjamin gets a waistlock on Stevie Ray, but Stevie powers out with some elbows. Slam from Stevie Ray, but he misses an elbow drop. Benjamin gets a quick suplex on Stevie Ray and goes for the tag again, with Lesnar once again telling Benjamin to continue on. Stevie Ray gets a kick on Benjamin and tags Booker back in.

Booker sends Benjamin off the ropes and goes for a backdrop, but Benjamin counters with a sunset flip. 1…2…Booker kicks out. Benjamin misses a clothesline and Booker catches him with a savate kick. Booker props Benjamin on the top rope and prepares for a superplex, but Benjamin fights him off and shoves him off the top rope! Benjamin comes off the top with a splash, but Booker moves out of the way…and pops up with the Spinarooni! Booker goes for an axe kick, but Benjamin ducks it and knocks Booker down with a clothesline! Benjamin walks over to his corner again, but again Lesnar refuses the tag. Benjamin out of frustration forces a tag by shoving Lesnar! Lesnar gets into the ring and argues with Benjamin. Lesnar shoves Benjamin, and Benjamin smacks Lesnar in the face! Lesnar stumbles into a flapjack from Booker! Benjamin walks off as Booker covers Lesnar, 1…2…Lesnar powers out with authority!

Lesnar hits Booker with a belly-to-belly throw, then hits Stevie Ray with one as well! Lesnar then runs down the ramp to catch up to Benjamin…and runs him down with a clothesline! Lesnar pounds away on Benjamin on the ramp, then sets him up a F5…potentially through the announcer’s desk! Booker and Stevie Ray make the save and attack Lesnar! Lesnar tries to fight both of them off, but Harlem Heat get the upperhand. Harlem Heat set Lesnar up and hit him with a double flapjack through the announcer’s table, with Paul Heyman screaming his brains out!

Winner: No contest in 8:25

Harlem Heat
help up Shelton Benjamin, then stand over Brock Lesnar. Booker tells Brock “this Sunday, your ass is in trouble!” Paul Heyman begs Booker T to back off, but when he slightly gestures to him Heyman goes running to the back!

Jeremy Borash:
Jeremy Borash here, I am with the Church of Dudleyville…”

Reverend D-Von: Archdiocese, Jeremy. Archdiocese! We are more than a church! We are a movement! A community! And we fight to serve HIM!”

Brother Bubba: “If you make that mistake one more time, Jeremy, then you will find yourself are the mercy of one, Deacon Batista!

Reverend D-Von: “We asked to speak tonight as we wanted to address our opponent at Halloween Havoc, but I understand that no one was victorious. Therefore, we choose to observe the sabbath, and we will in fact not attend the Halloween Havoc event! We will instead honor the fact that the Archdiocese possesses the World Tag Team Championship!

WCW Owner Shane McMahon walks into the camera shot…

Shane McMahon: “I couldn’t help but overhear that you guys don’t plan to come to Halloween Havoc.”

Reverend D-Von: “There is no longer a purpose to attend the event, Mr. McMahon!”

Shane McMahon: “…please don’t call me that. Anyway, I’m telling you now you guys will still be defending the WCW World Tag Team Championship at Halloween Havoc!

Reverend D-Von: “Blasphemy! Which two heretics will challenge the Archdiocese?!

Shane McMahon: “Well, the way I see it. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper, they didn’t lose tonight, so I think they deserve the shot. But hey, Christian and Rene Dupree, they too didn’t tonight, so I think they deserve a shot too!”

Reverend D-Von: “Wait…”

Shane McMahon: “And you know what, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Jr., they’ve shown a lot of fire…I think they deserve a shot too! Four teams, all competing for the WCW World Tag Team Championship at Halloween Havoc! See you guys Sunday!"

Brother Bubba and Reverend D-Von look shocked, while Deacon Batista just looks on, after hearing the words that Shane McMahon just said!

The Giant vs. Villiano IV and Villiano V

Both Villianos attack the Giant at the same time, but the Giant swats away Villiano IV and headbutts Villiano V. Giant presses Villiano IV over his head and tosses him at V. Giant grabs both Villianos by the throat…and plants them with a double chokeslam! Giant pins them both, 1…2…3!

Winner: The Giant via pinfall of both Villianos in 0:46

Diamond Dallas Page
, this time with a chair, runs in from the crowd and into the ring! Giant sees him and tries for a punch, but DDP ducks it and smacks him in the back with the chair! DDP hits him again and that sends Giant to the outside! Giant backs away up the ramp as DDP crazily swings the chair in the ring! Security comes down to surround the ring to once again calm DDP down. Shane McMahon comes down to the ring with several police officers, and while Shane apologizes to DDP, he has DDP cuffed. Shane tells DDP it’s for property damage from earlier in the night. As DDP is pulled up the ramp…The Giant re-emerges and punches a cuffed DDP in the face! Security gets between them as DDP is enraged…but still held back by his cuffs.

Jeremy Borash:
Jeremy Borash here again, I’m with Kurt Angle. Last week, Sean O’Haire hit you twice in the head with a steel chair. I see you still have the bandage on your head, how are you feeling?”

Kurt Angle: “How am I feeling? I feel like someone who got hit in the head with a steel chair twice last week, that’s how I’m feeling. But that’s ok. If I can win an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin’ neck, I can deal with a couple of chairshots from Sean O’Haire. Sean O’Haire, we’re gonna be in the same ring tonight. And I haven’t decided if I’m gonna let you make it to Halloween Havoc or not. But if I do, expect it to be on one ankle. I’m sick of this New World Order crap I really am. O’Haire, Outsiders, Triple H, I’m taking you all out tonight. And Hogan, you get in my way, and I’ll take you out too. And after that, I’ll take back my WCW World Championship. It’s true, it’s damn true!”

Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean O’Haire (w/Shawn Michaels and Eric Bischoff) vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Brother Bruti, and John Tenta

Bruti gets excited and attacks Scott Hall to start the match. Bruti gets some shots in, but Hall knocks him down with a big punch. Hall mocks Bruti, not seeing him make the tag to Angle. Hall turns his attention back to his opponents, and Angle quickly takes him out with a belly-to-belly suplex! Angle goes for the Ankle Lock and locks it in…but Kevin Nash breaks it up right away. Hall crawls over and tags in Nash. Nash hits Angle with some big blows, then chokes Angle in the corner with his boot. Nash gets a full head of steam but Angle moves and Nash smashes into the turnbuckles. German suplex on Nash! Angle kicks Nash towards his corner as he wants O’Haire, but Nash takes a shot at Angle. Angle hits him back and tags in Hogan! Hogan hits Nash with some big punches. He sends Nash off the ropes and hits Nash with a big boot! This staggers Nash, but he doesn’t go down. Hogan sends Nash off the ropes again, and Triple H holds Nash at the ropes, and makes the tag!

Hogan and HHH stare down one another, but when Hogan’s back is turned to the NWO corner O’Haire runs in and blasts him! HHH then punches and kicks away at Hogan before tagging in O’Haire. O’Haire pounds away on Hogan, then knocks him down with the Ridgehand! O’Haire covers Hogan, 1…2…Hogan kicks out. O’Haire tags Nash back in and Nash pummels Hogan. Hogan fires back, but Nash gets Hogan in the mid-section with a knee. Big boot from Nash knocks Hogan to the canvas. Nash sets Hogan up for the Jackknife, but John Tenta comes into the ring and body tackles Nash down! Hogan crawls to his corner and Nash makes his way to his. Nash tags in O’Haire…and Hogan tags in Angle! O’Haire hesitates before lunging at Angle with a clothesline. Angle evades O’Haire then plants him with a German suplex! Angle is all over O’Haire and he hits him with another German suplex! Hall comes in but Angle blasts him! HHH gets a shot in from the apron, and O’Haire chopblocks Angle.

HHH tags himself in and punches away at Angle. Angle tends to his knee thanks to the chopclock, so HHH locks in an Indian Deathlock! HHH really tightens it in before Tenta comes into the ring and attacks him to break the hold! HHH looks frustrated and tosses Angle towards his corner. HHH challenges Tenta. Tenta makes the tag and HHH kicks him in the lower groin. HHH punches away at him, then sends him off the ropes and hits him with a knee to the face. HHH crotch chops Tenta. Tenta springs to life and reverses a whip into the corner, then avalanches HHH! HHH stumbles out of the corner, and Tenta hits the ropes and hits the Earthquake Splash! 1…2…HHH just kicks out! Tenta picks HHH up for a slam but HHH rakes the eyes. Tenta stumbles into his corner and tags Hogan back in! Hogan blocks HHH’s punch and fires back at him, but Hall gets a blind tag when HHH hits the ropes. Hogan gets the big boot and drops the legdrop on HHH! Hall attacks Hogan as there’s no count as HHH isn’t the legal man.

A brawl breaks out here, although HHH is out. Nash easily dispatches Bruti with a big boot and O’Haire knocks Tenta out of the ring with a spinning kick. Angle chases after O’Haire but O’Haire runs out of the ring and into the crowd, abandoning the NWO! That leaves Angle and Hogan against the Outsiders! Hogan punches away at Nash as Angle pounds away on Hall! Nash gets a boot and goes to Jackknife Hogan, but Hogan breaks free! Hogan blocks Nash’s punches and sends him off the ropes. Big boot knocks Nash down, and Hogan drops the big legdrop! Angle hits Hall with the Angle Slam and locks in the Ankle Lock! Despite not being legal, Hall taps out and the referee calls for the bell!

Winners: Hogan, Angle, Tenta, and Bruti when Angle made Hall submit in 13:58

Triple H, Shawn Michaels,
and Eric Bischoff look back to the ring from the ramp as Hogan and Angle stand tall. Hogan and Angle end up coming face-to-face as the lights flicker once again! As Hogan and Angle look around, HHH laughs as Nitro goes off the air!

Quick Results

#1 Contender for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Elix Skipper and Shane Helms wrestled Christian and Rene Dupree to a no contest

Harlem Heat wrestled Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin to a no contest

The Giant defeated Villiano IV and Villiano V via double pin

“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Brother Bruti, John Tenta, and Kurt Angle defeated Triple H, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean O’Haire when Angle made Hall submit

Champions

WCW World Champion

ECW World Champion

ECW Television Champion

The Archdiocese of Dudleyville (Defeated Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant on 10-7-02)

World Women’s Champion

Roster Updates

Villiano IV
and V I just thought this would be a fun cameo

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
customRISE-e1636696216327.jpg

ECW RISE
October 24, 2002
Grand Olympic Auditorium
Los Angeles, CA

Mike Awesome:
“People out there are calling this a nightmare! Raven, this ain’t a nightmare. Not yet anyway! But tonight, I smash your man Saturn with so much impact they’ll send him to Neptune! Then, and only then, will you have a nightmare next week on RISE!

Joey Styles: “Welcome everyone to ECW RISE, this is the last episode before Halloween Havoc this Sunday, but we’re kicking things off with the last qualifier for Raven’s Nightmare next week on RISE! Here comes Saturn, can he fend off former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome?!

Tazz: “This is gonna be a rocketbustah, Joey! I know both of these guys. No one is meaner than Saturn, and no one is stronger than Awesome!”

Qualifier for Raven’s Nightmare
Mike Awesome vs. Perry Saturn (w/Terri)

They aggressively lock-up, and Awesome drops Saturn on the back of his neck with a belly-to-back suplex. Awesome locks in a side headlock, but Saturn then drops Awesome with a belly-to-back suplex. Awesome gets right back up and punches away at Saturn. Awesome hits some stiff chops, but Saturn responds with a big elbow to the face. Both men continue to hit each other hard before Awesome drops Saturn with a clothesline. Awesome sends Saturn into the corner and charges at him, but Saturn gets his foot up, then dropkicks Awesome in the back. Saturn runs at Awesome but gets backdropped to the floor. Awesome hits the ropes and takes Saturn out with a flying dive over the top rope! Awesome pulls a table from under the ring, then breaks it over Saturn’s back! Awesome sets Saturn up for an Awesome Bomb right on the floor, but Terri scratches Awesome’s back to break that up. Awesome temporarily stalks Terri…and that allows Saturn to blast Awesome in the back with a chair!

Saturn rolls Awesome back into the ring and takes the chair with him. He puts the chair on Awesome’s face, then hits a twisting springboard legdrop on the chair! Saturn covers Awesome, 1…2…Awesome kicks out. Awesome slowly gets back to his feet, but Saturn gets a leg sweep that knocks him right back down. Cross armbar from Saturn, but Awesome tries to counter by grasping his hands. Saturn gives up on that and picks Awesome up from the canvas. Sambo suplex from Saturn! Cover, 1…2…Awesome kicks out. Saturn sends Awesome off the ropes and goes for a backdrop, but Awesome surprises Saturn with a sunset flip! 1…2…Saturn kicks out. Saturn gets a kick that sends Awesome onto the apron. Awesome hits Saturn with a forearm, then dives back into the ring over the top rope with a tackle! Awesome boots Saturn and sets him up for an Awesome Bomb, but Saturn slides behind him, kicks out the knees, and locks in the Rings of Saturn once he has Awesome down!

Awesome tries to use the rest of his body to power out, but Saturn has the hold locked in really well. Awesome’s power is incredible though as he gets back to a vertical base. Saturn switches how he’s holding Awesome and plants Awesome with a German suplex! Saturn heads to the top rope and hits a perfect flying elbow drop! He pins Awesome, 1…2…Awesome just gets the shoulder up. Saturn tries for another Rings of Saturn, but Awesome keeps one arm free and grabs the chair from earlier! Awesome swings it and nails Saturn with it! Awesome sizes Saturn up and smashes him violently with the chair! Awesome sets Saturn up and plants him with an Awesome Bomb on the chair! Awesome climbs up to the top rope and lands the Awesome Splash! 1…2…3!

Winner: Mike Awesome via pinfall in 9:18

Mike Awesome
stands tall in the ring and roars to the crowd as Terri tends to Saturn.

Joey Styles:
Tazz, we just saw Mike Awesome lock up the last spot in Raven’s Nightmare. I also want to talk about Awesome’s stablemates, the other two members of Total Impact. Chris Candido and Lance Storm earned the shot at the ECW World Tag Team Championship when they defeated X-Factor last week.”

Tazz: “It’s looking to be a huge week for Total Impact, Joey…and hey, what the hell is this…”

Joey Styles:
Bam Bam Bigelow is coming out here, I don’t know why, we weren’t expecting this.”

Bam Bam Bigelow grabs a microphone from ringside and shoves a ringside official before getting into the ring.

Bam Bam Bigelow: “You wanna know what’s bullshit around here? Explain this to me. There’s this big match next week, Raven’s Nightmare or some shit but it’s a match for the ECW World Championship which is what I care about. Now the guys who got the opportunity, I respect them. MOST of them. Sabu, Awesome, Dreamer, Sandman, I respect it. No problems there. Where the bullshit comes in is when 150-pound Spike Dudley gets in the match and former ECW World Champion, 360-pound Bam Bam Bigelow doesn’t. Well I ain’t getting run over anymore by officials or commissioners or whomever. I want in that match, and I’m willing to break people to get in. And I sure as hell ain’t leaving till I get the shot!”

After a few moments, Spike Dudley emerges, looking pissed.

Bam Bam Bigelow: “Come on boy! You wanna prove you deserve what you’ve got come beat Bam Bam Bigelow! But if I beat you, I get the spot!”

Spike nods, but Tommy Dreamer runs down to try to convince him not to take the match. Spike gets excited though and slides into the ring…the match is on!

Qualifier for Raven’s Nightmare
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Spike Dudley

Spike hits Bigelow with rapid-fire punches, but Bigelow quickly headbutts him down. Bam Bam presses Spike into the corner, then throws him across the ring with Spike landing on his head! Bigelow does a cartwheel, mocking the competition of the match. Bigelow presses Spike over his head…and throws him into the crowd! Spike gets crowdsurfed around the arena as Bigelow pounds on his chest in the middle of the ring! Tommy Dreamer comes back down to help Spike get out of the crowd and back into the ring, but Bigelow nails Dreamer from behind. Bigelow sets Spike up and powerbombs him in the middle of the ring! Bigelow picks up Spike one more time and hits Greetings From Asbury Park! 1…2…3!

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow via pinfall in 3:15

Bigelow
says to the camera that Raven is next” as he walks off, now entered into Raven’s Nightmare. Tommy Dreamer helps out Spike Dudley where suddenly Deacon Batista of the Archdiocese of Dudleyville shows up at ringside. Dreamer looks confused about why he’s here…before Brother Bubba and Reverend D-Von slide into the ring behind Dreamer! Dreamer turns around and gets spiked with the Divine Dudley Drop! Batista picks up Spike and carries him to the back with the Dudleys!

Joey Styles: Tazz, what the hell just happened, why were the Dudleys here and jeez, what the hell happened to them?”

Tazz: “Religion is a crazy thing, Joey. Now it looks like Bam Bam Bigelow is in Raven’s Nightmare next week.”

Joey Styles:
“Indeed he is, as if next week couldn’t get any worse for Raven. He has to defend the title against Bam Bam Bigelow, Mike Awesome, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and Sabu? Oh my God!”

Raven:
“And now all the pieces have revealed themselves. While The Sandman stumbles through the shadows, beer in hand…while Tommy Dreamer continues to play martyr…while Sabu continues on his path of self-destruction…a gladiator and a beast emerge to take part of the nightmare. But what all gladiators and beasts have in common is that they recognize fear in the face of true darkness. The error you’ve all made is that you think this nightmare is to extract fear from me. The opposite will in fact hold true. Gentlemen, welcome to MY nightmare. This Halloween season, you will all learn that the only thing to fear, is fear himself. Fighters, martyrs, daredevils, gladiators, beasts, step into the abyss and face the nightmare. But remember, in the end, there’s no waking up this time. Quote the Raven…nevermore!”

Los Guerreros vs. Rob Van Dam and Sabu

Chavo starts with Sabu and Chavo dodges a couple of leg trip attempts from Sabu. Sabu eventually catches him, but misses an elbow drop. Chavo tries to lock in a side headlock on Sabu, but Sabu quickly fights out of it, spingboards off the ropes and hits a leg lariat! Sabu quickly covers Chavo, 1…2…Chavo kicks out. Sabu punches at Chavo, but Chavo trips him and locks in a leg grapevine before tagging in Eddie. Eddie slingshots into the ring over the top rope and hits a senton on Sabu. Eddie locks in a side headlock, but Sabu breaks free by sending Eddie off the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick. Tag to RVD! RVD and Eddie stare down one another, then go at one another! RVD gets the upper hand with forearms and sends Eddie into the corner. RVD monkey flips Eddie out of the corner, then does his RVD pose right afterwards!

Eddie catches RVD with a low blow, then hits a suplex. Eddie tags in Chavo and both Guerreros stomp away on RVD. They send RVD off the ropes, but RVD ducks the double clothesline and catches Eddie with a flying spin kick. Eddie ducks to the outside as RVD goes after him, allowing Chavo to hit a belly-to-back suplex on RVD. Chavo tags Eddie back in and Eddie pounds away on RVD in the corner. Side suplex plants RVD. Cover, 1…2…RVD kicks out. Eddie tags Chavo back in as the Guerrero use quick tags to keep RVD grounded. Eddie sets up RVD and locks in the Gory Guerrero Special! RVD tries to fight to get himself free, but Eddie has the hold locked in good. Sabu brings a chair into the ring and springboards off the ropes, kicking the chair in Eddie’s face and breaking the hold! Eddie tags Chavo back in, but RVD gets to Sabu! Sabu knocks Chavo down with some punches, then tosses him into the corner. Sabu comes off the chair and hits Air Sabu! Eddie attacks Sabu from behind and plants him with a German suplex, giving the Guerreros back the advantage.

Eddie decides to take a page out of Sabu’s playbook and sets up a table on the outside. He and Chavo try to double suplex Sabu through it from the apron, but Sabu fights them both off. Sabu takes the chair and smashes it over Chavo’s head, and Chavo ends up lying on the table! Sabu sets the chair up in the ring and hits the ropes, then leaps onto the chair, then the top rope, then through Chavo and the table! Eddie slides back into the ring and ducks an RVD spin kick, then hits RVD in the back of the knee with a dropkick. Eddie locks RVD in the Lasso in El Paso! RVD counters, sending RVD into the ropes, and both men crash heads. Eddie rolls to the outside to pick up a chair. He brings it back in and swings at RVD, but RVD ducks and hits the Van Daminator! RVD heads to the top rope, as does Sabu…until Crush comes down and shoves Sabu off the top rope and into the steel railing. RVD is distracted for a moment, but then he goes for the Five Star Frog Splash…but Eddie moves! Eddie quickly heads to the top rope himself and hits RVD with his own Frog Splash! 1…2…3!

Winners: Los Guerreros when Eddie pinned RVD in 12:46

Eddie
celebrates walking up the ramp, leaving an angered and disappointed RVD in the ring (Eddie hilariously doesn’t check on Chavo at all, but Chavo stumbles towards him anyway). Crush, Malice, and Wrath all leave through the crowd, leaving a last message for Sabu before Raven’s Nightmare next week. RISE goes off the air with another shot of Eddie celebrating the win!

Quick Results

If Mike Awesome Wins, He Qualifies for Raven’s Nightmare

Mike Awesome pinned Saturn

Winner Enters Raven’s Nightmare
Bam Bam Bigelow pinned Spike Dudley

Los Guerreros defeated Rob Van Dam and Sabu when Eddie pinned RVD

Champions

WCW World Champion

ECW World Champion
Raven (Defeated Brock Lesnar on 9-29-02)

ECW Television Champion

World Women’s Champion

Roster Updates

None​

DTP

Reaction score
The last time I checked in with this was when WarGames was upon us, so I'm curious to see how this universe has been getting on in the past month as we approach the next series of big shows.

There's something bizarre about the concept of Christian and Rene Dupree as a tandem, that oddly also fits to me. The opening match worked to some degree, and the crowd would have probably gone with it in 2002. I'm not personally a fan of this opening the show with that said, but it sets up some sort of multi-man match to come for the WCW World Tag Team Championship. Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. Are they heels? It felt very heelish of them to do.

Triple H and Hulk Hogan had an underrated nostalgia match at Backlash 2002, so it's very important to have those two get a chance to show it in this setting. I liked the promo, and the walk down memory lane. I will say the less I see or hear Brutus Beefcake's name, the happier I am. Talk about a leech.

Another no contest finish, which between teams the calibre of Harlem Heat & Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin, I think works to a detriment. Another non-finish, which serves as very on-brand for WCW, but maybe not in the most excellent way. I liked the storyline development with that said - but I do think the key decision could have been handled a little better. Brock and Shelton should get a run with the WCW Tag Team Championships, if they haven't already.

Merging Brother Ray and Reverend D-Von is a hilarious idea. I like the spin to this, after the dud that was both Dudley Boyz' careers this year.

Sucks to be Los Villanos, but they're used to getting squashed in WCW. The Giant and Diamond Dallas Page is nothing new, but again, they had good chemistry in the late 1990s - I just wonder how it will go for both men at this stage of DDP's career.

Pretty sizable tag team main event to set up the key angles for Halloween Havoc. Kurt Angle tapping out Scott Hall was a telling decision considering he shared a team with Sean O'Haire. I don't know. I really liked the idea behind the devil's advocate person O'Haire adopted in 2003. You've protected him well, but I just can't see him getting very far even against workrate calibre guys like Angle. But that said, when you have a main event in 2002 headlined by legends like Kevin Nash, Hall, Hollywood Hogan and Brother Bruti; alongside established names like Triple H, Angle and John Tenta - you kind of need to think about the future stars to be built up.

For ECW, Mike Awesome advancing to the next stage of this mini-tournament worked for me, and from what I remember he and Perry Saturn had one or two fun matches in 2001 for the WWF. I will say I wish I had more context as to what Raven's Nightmare actually was, though. What's the premise for next week? Could be worth reiterating these points by the show.

Paul Heyman loved to segue match-to-match. I'm sure Spike Dudley and Bam Bam Bigelow actually did this segment in ECW in 1999. From what I've been able to gather, Raven's Nightmare is essentially a six-pack challenge, correct? The bill for it sounds pretty chaotic. I would hazard a guess that Raven somehow stumbles away with the W. That post-match interview with Raven was really well written.

Los Guerreros as part of the ECW brand makes a lot of sense given the time period, but I do hope Eddie Guerrero moves up the card soon. Strong win over Rob Van Dam and Sabu in the main event. Lmao, Crush, Malice and Wrath as a monster trio is very out of left-field. Could be badass?

This was a nice week of television.

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
The last time I checked in with this was when WarGames was upon us, so I'm curious to see how this universe has been getting on in the past month as we approach the next series of big shows.

There's something bizarre about the concept of Christian and Rene Dupree as a tandem, that oddly also fits to me. The opening match worked to some degree, and the crowd would have probably gone with it in 2002. I'm not personally a fan of this opening the show with that said, but it sets up some sort of multi-man match to come for the WCW World Tag Team Championship. Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. Are they heels? It felt very heelish of them to do.

Triple H and Hulk Hogan had an underrated nostalgia match at Backlash 2002, so it's very important to have those two get a chance to show it in this setting. I liked the promo, and the walk down memory lane. I will say the less I see or hear Brutus Beefcake's name, the happier I am. Talk about a leech.

Another no contest finish, which between teams the calibre of Harlem Heat & Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin, I think works to a detriment. Another non-finish, which serves as very on-brand for WCW, but maybe not in the most excellent way. I liked the storyline development with that said - but I do think the key decision could have been handled a little better. Brock and Shelton should get a run with the WCW Tag Team Championships, if they haven't already.

Merging Brother Ray and Reverend D-Von is a hilarious idea. I like the spin to this, after the dud that was both Dudley Boyz' careers this year.

Sucks to be Los Villanos, but they're used to getting squashed in WCW. The Giant and Diamond Dallas Page is nothing new, but again, they had good chemistry in the late 1990s - I just wonder how it will go for both men at this stage of DDP's career.

Pretty sizable tag team main event to set up the key angles for Halloween Havoc. Kurt Angle tapping out Scott Hall was a telling decision considering he shared a team with Sean O'Haire. I don't know. I really liked the idea behind the devil's advocate person O'Haire adopted in 2003. You've protected him well, but I just can't see him getting very far even against workrate calibre guys like Angle. But that said, when you have a main event in 2002 headlined by legends like Kevin Nash, Hall, Hollywood Hogan and Brother Bruti; alongside established names like Triple H, Angle and John Tenta - you kind of need to think about the future stars to be built up.

For ECW, Mike Awesome advancing to the next stage of this mini-tournament worked for me, and from what I remember he and Perry Saturn had one or two fun matches in 2001 for the WWF. I will say I wish I had more context as to what Raven's Nightmare actually was, though. What's the premise for next week? Could be worth reiterating these points by the show.

Paul Heyman loved to segue match-to-match. I'm sure Spike Dudley and Bam Bam Bigelow actually did this segment in ECW in 1999. From what I've been able to gather, Raven's Nightmare is essentially a six-pack challenge, correct? The bill for it sounds pretty chaotic. I would hazard a guess that Raven somehow stumbles away with the W. That post-match interview with Raven was really well written.

Los Guerreros as part of the ECW brand makes a lot of sense given the time period, but I do hope Eddie Guerrero moves up the card soon. Strong win over Rob Van Dam and Sabu in the main event. Lmao, Crush, Malice and Wrath as a monster trio is very out of left-field. Could be badass?

This was a nice week of television.

I wanna thank you for this piece of feedback as it unfortunately puts a spotlight on something that's been a weakness of mine and a concern I have about BTB writing overall. That being having the ability to convey longer term stories without pointing out "such and such happened this week, such and such are aligned, etc.". Some of the critiques here are confined to the shows themselves (for example, Raven's Nightmare being promoted and described over the past two RISE shows, Crush, Malice, and Wrath, three of Raven's henchmen, feeling out of place when they've been aligned with Raven for almost three in-universe months and were attacking someone in the Nightmare match, or Kidman and Rey feeling like heels when they've been screwed by Christian and Dupree for weeks). So I need to figure out a way to tell those stories and remind readers better because I understand if you are just popping in every once in a while (as I assume most/all readers so, myself included) it's hard to see who is aligned with who and why x is attacking y. I have an idea of how to fix this issue that I will introduce after Havoc!

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR

hhhhoganfinal.png

WCW/ECW Halloween Havoc 2002
PREVIEW AND Predictions

“Mean” Gene Okerlund: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, wrestling fans from all around the world! I'm 'Mean' Gene Okerlund, and I'm here to guide you through what promises to be one of the most scariest, heart-stopping, and dare I say, fear inducing events in professional wrestling history – Halloween Havoc 2002!

"Coming to you live from Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Arena, Halloween Havoc will feature one of the biggest matches in professional wrestling history as Triple H defends the WCW World Championship against “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan.

"So, strap yourselves in, folks. Let’s go over all the matches that will take place at the thrill ride that is Halloween Havoc!”

WCW World Tag Team Championship – One Fall
The Archdiocese of Dudleyville © vs. Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Christian and Rene Dupree vs. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“It was on Nitro on October 7th when The Dudley Boys returned to WCW…although they now represented a religious organization! They challenged the WCW World Tag Team Champions Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant and when the Giant walked out on DDP, won their second WCW, and 13th overall, World Tag Team Championship. We’ll talk about DDP and The Giant later on today. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper had won several tag team matches to move up the ranks. They had one team left to beat, United States Champion Christian and Rene Dupree, to become #1 contenders. Due to interference from Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr., that match ended in a no contest, leading to Shane McMahon announcing that all three teams would get the title shot! Kidman and Christian have also been battling for the US title as of late, with Christian escaping by devious means several times. With these four teams, anything can happen!”

World Women’s Championship
Victoria © vs. Molly Marvel

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“A grudge match here. Molly Marvel, the first holder of this version of the World Women’s Championship, is looking for revenge. Victoria scored the victory at Fall Brawl to retain the title, can Molly finally get the win and regain it? And what role will Victoria’s friend Daffney play? Are they still even friends at this point?”

“Mean” Gene Okerlund: “I’m going to send things over to ECW’s Joey Styles to cover the ECW portion of Halloween Havoc!”

Joey Styles: “Thank you “Mean” Gene!”

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © vs. Chris Candido and Lance Storm

Joey Styles: Total Impact’s Lance Storm and Chris Candido defeated their rivals X-Factor (X-Pac and Justin Credible) for the opportunity to challenge ECW World Tag Team Champions Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles. Lynn and Styles had one strong and difficult defense on ECW Hardcore TV when they defeated Kid Kash and Jamie Noble. Lynn and Styles have held the ECW World Tag Team Championship since Barely Legal in April, can they take down the team that perhaps represents their toughest challenge yet? Remember, Storm and Candido held the gold back in 1998!”

ECW Television Championship
Tajiri © vs. Shelton Benjamin

Joey Styles:
Shelton Benjamin won a three-way dance against Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr. at Fall Brawl to earn this opportunity. Tajiri won the title from Sabu in what was considered a massive upset at Fall Brawl, but he got a lot of help from Raven’s Warriors. Commissioner Mick Foley has banned Raven’s Warriors from Halloween Havoc, meaning Tajiri needs to beat Benjamin alone if he is to retain the title. A looming question though: how distracted is Benjamin with the whole Brock Lesnar-Harlem Heat situation that took place on this past Nitro?”

Any Match You Want Ladder Match
Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam

Joey Styles:
Rob Van Dam and Eddie Guerrero have fought all throughout the summer, and it comes to a head at Halloween Havoc. They wrestled at Hardcore Heaven, where RVD won the TV Title from Guerrero. Guerrero would get it back from RVD in a three-way with The Great Muta in Madison Square Garden at The Great American Bash. At Cyberslam they fought in a Mexican Strap Match for the ECW World Title which RVD won. Guerrero hasn’t let it go though and cost RVD the World Title at Fall Brawl. Guerrero has walked out of matches, claiming he’s the biggest star in ECW and has questioned ECW Commissioner Mick Foley about whether he’s outgrown ECW. RVD not only thinks he’s better than Guerrero, but is looking for revenge as well. Mick Foley said that this rivalry will end at Halloween Havoc in a ladder match, with a contract hanging from above that gives the winner any match in ECW they want. This match will kick off Halloween Havoc, and the show will start with all three ECW matches! That’s all ECW has, Tazz and I will see you all tomorrow night! Let’s send it back to “Mean Gene”!”

“Mean” Gene Okerlund: “Thank you Joey!”

Kurt Angle vs. Sean O’Haire

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“This started over the summer, when Kurt Angle and Roddy Piper defeated the NWO's Sean O’Haire and Curt Hennig. Angle and O’Haire continued to butt heads as O’Haire would be instrumental in helping Triple H keep the WCW World Championship, and that involved keeping it away from competitors like Angle. They met again as the final two in a battle royal at Cyberslam, where Angle would eliminate O’Haire to win. Angle would win the US Title later that night. Angle ultimately would lose the title to Christian due to O’Haire’s interference. Things escalated on the October 14th edition of Nitro, when O’Haire smashed Angle with a chair over the head twice in one night! Angle has his eye on the WCW World Title…but he’s going to have to find a way past the man that has been called the future of the New World Order: Sean O’Haire.”

Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Giant

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
DDP and The Giant have spent most of 2002 as WCW World Tag Team Champions. The Giant has made it clear though that he is interested in the WCW World Championship and has felt overlooked for title opportunities, especially with the return of Hulk Hogan. Giant’s anger eventually got the best of him when Hogan was announced as Triple H’s challenger for the WCW World Championship at Halloween Havoc. During a WCW World Tag Team title defense against the Archdiocese of Dudleyville, the Giant walked out on DDP, leaving DDP to fend for himself, which ultimately cost them the titles. The next week on the October 16th Nitro, DDP said he understood and forgave Giant, and asked him to team up with him to regain the tag titles. The Giant did appear, only to chokeslam Page! DDP had enough and the very next week attacked Giant with a pipe, although the Giant got the last laugh again when DDP was arrested for destroying Giant’s car, allowing Giant to get a cheap punch in. These two former allies have fought against the New World Order for the last six years, but now they fight one another!”

Booker T vs. Brock Lesnar

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“It was to the surprise of us all back on the September 16th edition of Nitro when Brock Lesnar signed on to be the partner of the New World Order for War Games. That match did not work out in the NWO's or Brock Lesnar’s favor. In Brock’s case specifically, Booker T kicked a chair in his face, causing him to retreat as the NWO fell to WCW. Among rumors that Lesnar was afraid of Booker T, Lesnar attacked him and his brother, Stevie Ray. Booker fired back though, leading to a tag team match on this past week’s Nitro. Lesnar teamed with former college and ECW teammate Shelton Benjamin against Harlem Heat. Benjamin would walk out on Lesnar, and Harlem Heat would drive Lesnar through the announcer’s table! Now, at Halloween Havoc, Booker T and Brock Lesnar will go one-on-one in a match that will surely affect the ranks of WCW contenders.”

WCW World Championship
Triple H © vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“Let’s go back to Slamboree back in May. The original three of the New World Order, “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash arrived and cost Kurt Angle the WCW World Championship against Triple H. The next night the offer was made to Triple H to join the NWO. The price? Handing the WCW World Championship to Hogan!” But it was a double cross by Triple H as he, Nash, Hall and Shawn Michaels came together to leave Hogan lying and begin a reign of terror felt all across WCW. It wasn’t until the night after Cyberslam on September 2nd where Hogan returned to extract his revenge on Triple H. Hogan apologized to the WCW fans, to Angle, to WCW Owner Shane McMahon for his actions and promised to take the WCW Title from Triple H. Hogan and Angle forced a submission from Triple H in War Games, leading to this match at Halloween Havoc. Can Hogan knock down Triple H and perhaps end the NWO once and for all, or will “The Game” still reign supreme? Find out tomorrow night, 8 PM/7 Central, at Halloween Havoc!”

Current Prediction Contest Standings

@Dubble J 762
@Roy Mustang 686
@DGenerationMC 655
Wolfbeast: 140
@White Rhyno : 125
@BattleTank : 60
Daken: 60
@Tyronesaurus24 : 60
@Order : 40
@Stojy : 30

There will be spots to use points in the future (including Cyberslam 2003!) That being said, we’re back to the standard prediction contest. Reminder for scoring there is a +25 bonus for winning the show.

I plan to post the show on 12/15.

Halloween Havoc 2002 Prediction Contest

WCW World Championship

Triple H © vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan
(20 Points)

(10 Points)

(10 Points)

(10 Points)

Any Match He Wants Ladder Match
(10 Points)

(10 Points)

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido
(10 Points)

WCW World Tag Team Championship
The Archdiocese of Dudleyville © vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Kidman vs. Christian and Rene Dupree vs. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper
(10 Points)

(10 Points)​

Last edited:

DGenerationMC

Reaction score
WCW World Championship
Triple H ©
vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan

Kurt Angle
vs. Sean O’Haire

Eddie Guerrero
vs. Rob Van Dam

Tajiri ©
vs. Shelton Benjamin

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn ©
vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido

The Archdiocese of Dudleyville ©
vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Kidman vs. Christian and Rene Dupree vs. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper

Reactions: RDT

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
WCW World Championship
Triple H ©

Diamond Dallas Page
vs. The Giant

Tajiri ©
vs. Shelton Benjamin

vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. and Kidman vs. Christian and Rene Dupree vs. Shane Helms and Elix Skipper

Dubble J

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
WCW World Championship
Triple H ©
To be sure you wouldn't put the title on Hogan... right? RIGHT?

As much as I like to say Booker should be a huge focus in the BTB, Lesnar is the "next big thing" and probably shouldn't be losing here.

Come on!

I'm all for pushing O'Haire but not sure he should be beating Angle.

Really could go either way... coin flip I guess but I'm leaning toward RVD.

Feels like its time for a title change and Benjamin is well deserving of the TV title.

Speaking of feeling like it's time for a title change, Styles & Lynn have had a good run... and I've been calling for more Total Impact push so I'm hoping it happens here.

Can't see the AoD losing the titles so quickly.

Victoria ©
vs. Molly Marvel
Keep the domination going!

Reactions: Roy Mustang and RDT

MTK36

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
zMIREmq
Somehow this is my first time posting predictions for this BTB, but here we are.

WCW World Championship
Triple H ©
Can I make this a draw? I can't?
So it comes down to Hogan shenanigans or Kliq shenanigans. In this case, Helmsley gets the nod.

At this point IRL, Lesnar was already WWE Champion. However, Booker is too good to be a sacrificial lamb. HOWEVER, Lesnar beat the Undertaker IRL at this point also, so his big push will definitely translate to this BTB story.

Diamond Dallas Page
vs. The Giant
Can DDP hit a Diamond Cutter on the Giant? He probably could, so he wins.

Kurt Angle
vs. Sean O’Haire
Kurt is on a roll and O'Haire isn't quite ready yet.

Eddie Guerrero
vs. Rob Van Dam
So the winner gets ANY match he wants? In this case, Eddie Guerrero is hungrier and RVD has to worry about Raven and his Warriors.

Tajiri ©
vs. Shelton Benjamin
Tajiri wins by kicks to the head. THERE I SAID IT. And besides, Shelton MIIIIIIIGHT need some bigger fish to fry.

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn ©
vs. Lance Storm and Chris Candido
Unless AJ and Lynn are breaking up after this, or there are teases that this might happen, there's no chance they lose the belts.

You can testify to that! Sorry, could not resist.
Anyway, I love how you are remaking the Dudleys, so they retain.

Victoria ©
vs. Molly Marvel
So.....................who else can stop her again?

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR

hhhhoganfinal.png

WCW/ECW Halloween Havoc 2002
October 27, 2002
MGM Grand Arena
Las Vegas, NV

May 12, 2002: Slamboree 2002, Miami, Florida

The lights come back on…Kurt Angle is on one knee in the corner, HHH is tending to his ankle in another….and THE NEW WORLD ORDER…”Hollywood” Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are in the ring! Angle doesn’t know what to do, and neither does HHH.*

Eric Bischoff: “My my what do we have here?!”

The NWO set their sight on Angle, and Angle runs right at them. That doesn’t help at all as the three-on-one mauling begins. Nash nails Angle with a hard boot to the midsection, then plants him with the Jackknife Powerbomb! Hogan comes off the ropes and drops the Legdrop! Hogan, Hall and Nash then make way for Triple H, telling him that “he’s all yours”. HHH still doesn’t seem to know what to do about them, but he picks up Angle and plants him with the Pedigree. HHH makes the cover, and the NWO call down referee Nick Patrick.

Scott Hudson: “He’s a licensed WCW official!

HHH makes the cover, 1…2…3! We have a NEW champion!

Winner: Triple H via pinfall in 19:11 (New Champion)

Triple H
grabs the WCW World Championship but there’s no celebration. He doesn’t seem to want anything to do with Hogan, Hall and Nash. Eric Bischoff meets him in the aisleway and Bischoff seems a little disappointed that HHH isn’t sticking around to celebrate. Hogan has a can of spray paint. He and Nash hold Angle down as Hall sprays three letters in black on Angle’s back…N.W.O.

The Next Night: May 13, 2002, Monday Nitro, Daytona Beach, Florida

WCW World Championship
Triple H © vs. Hollywood Hogan

Triple H gives referee Nick Patrick the title, then hesitates next to the ropes. Triple H then grabs the microphone again.

Triple H: “…one hell of a plan!”

Suddenly, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall attack Hogan! Nash and Hall beat the hell out of Hogan, but Hogan starts to fight back, realizing he’s been had. Hogan hits Hall with a big punch and staggers Nash with another one, but HHH takes back the WCW title belt and nails him with it! HHH covers Hogan, but Hogan powers out and starts to Hulk Up! Hogan nails HHH with a couple of shots, then nails Nash and Hall again. Hogan picks up the WCW title belt himself and looks as if he’s about to nail HHH, when, from behind…it’s Shawn Michaels! HBK senses something behind him and walks right into Sweet Chin Music! HHH picks up Hogan and hits the Pedigree on the WCW title belt! HHH calls Patrick over, then puts his finger on Hogan…1…2…3!

Winner: Triple H via pinfall in 2:37 (Retains)

Scott Hudson:
“I…I can’t believe what we just saw!”

Triple H calls for his sledgehammer as Scott Hall grabs it for him.

Triple H: “You think these are your brothers, Hogan?

Hall and Nash hold Hogan up and HHH nails him right in the head with the sledgehammer, spilling blood all over the place! Bischoff walks over, and then he HHH, HBK, Nash and Hall all hug in the middle of the ring. HHH holds the WCW World Championship over his head as HBK has some new shirts with a new logo…

HBK, Nash and Hall hold Hogan down and rip his shirt off. HHH has green spray paint and paints the N.W.O. initials on his back as Nitro goes off the air!

As pyro goes off, kicking off Halloween Havoc! With ECW kicking off the show, we’re here with Joey Styles and Tazz!

Joey Styles: “It’s Halloween Havoc and Tazz, we’re kicking things off with Extreme Championship Wrestling!”

Tazz: “That’s right, Joey. We have three huge matches to start the show! Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles take on former ECW World Tag Team Champions Chris Candido and Lance Storm in what will probably be their toughest defense!”

Joey Styles:
“Will tonight be the night where Shelton Benjamin wins ECW gold as he takes on Television Champion Tajiri! But we’re going to start with a Ladder Match. The winner gets to call the shots, they’ll receive any match in ECW they want! They’ve wrestled for the TV Title and the World Title this past summer. It’s Rob Van Dam and Eddie Guerrero. And here comes Guerrero!”

Any-Match-You-Want Ladder Match

Guerrero quickly sets up a ladder and climbs it as RVD is still coming down to the ring, but RVD stops him. High kick from RVD knocks Guerrero off the ladder and into the corner. RVD hits Guerrero with two shoulder thrusts, hits a back flip, then hits another shoulder thrust. RVD hits a forearm, but Guerrero fires back with punches. Guerrero tries to smash RVD into the ladder, but RVD knocks the ladder over and hits Guerrero with an elbow. RVD sends Guerrero off the ropes and goes for a backdrop, but Guerrero flips over him. Guerrero ducks the spin kick and they trade waistlocks. Guerrero hits a couple of elbows to break out, but runs right into a spinning heel kick from RVD! RVD slams Guerrero and goes for Rolling Thunder, but Guerrero rolls to the outside. Guerrero, thinking he’s outsmarted RVD, plays to the crowd, allowing RVD to fly over the top rope with a somersault plancha, taking out Guerrero!

RVD places Guerrero on the barricade. RVD climbs up to the apron and hits a spin kick off the apron onto Guerrero’s back! RVD tries to toss Guerrero into the steps, but Guerrero blocks and RVD ends up crashing shoulder-first into the steps! Guerrero pulls another ladder from under the ring and smashes it on the same shoulder! Guerrero stands the ladder up and drops it on RVD! Guerrero rolls RVD back into the ring and puts the ladder in too. Guerrero stomps away on RVD, then puts his arm in between the ladder. Guerrero slams the ladder shut on RVD’s arm, causing RVD to recoil and tend to his arm. Guerrero starts to climb the ladder, but RVD gets to his feet and pulls Guerrero off, hurting his arm when doing so. Guerrero grabs the arm and jumps up to the top rope, but RVD kicks the top turnbuckle, causing Guerrero to get crotched. RVD then slams the ladder into Guerrero’s face, and Guerrero goes flying off the top rope and crashes onto the floor!

RVD slowly heads to the outside as he tries to get the feeling back in his arm. Guerrero surprises him by throwing a chair at him, and hitting it with a dropkick, his own version of the Van Terminator! Guerrero places a ladder on the floor and slams RVD on it. Guerrero rolls into the ring, then comes over the top rope with a senton on the ladder…but RVD moved out of the way! Guerrero lies in agony on the ladder as RVD slide into the ring. Rolling Thunder, with the finish being a flip over the top rope and onto Guerrero and the ladder, connects! RVD makes his way back into the ring and climbs the ladder with one arm. He gets somewhat close to the contract, but Guerrero has made his way back into the ring. Guerrero slams RVD’s knee into the ladder, adding another damaged limb to RVD’s body. Guerrero then climbs up the ladder, only to back suplex RVD off of it! Guerrero locks RVD in the Lasso From El Paso, doing more damage to the leg!

Guerrero finally releases after a minute, then sends RVD into the corner. Guerrero charges in, but RVD moves (falls) out of the way and Guerrero crashes into the corner. RVD, now limping too, goes for a monkey flip, but he doesn’t have the leg strength and Guerrero just pushes him down. Guerrero grabs the ladder, but RVD finds the strength to pop to his feet and hit a Van Daminator, only with a ladder instead of a chair! Both men lie in the ring with two ladders, trying to get back to their feet. RVD gets to his feet, and hits Guerrero with the Split-Legged Moonsault! RVD climbs up the ladder, this time using the half of his body that’s still working. Guerrero stumbles to his feet and climbs the other side. RVD gets close to the top but Guerrero slams RVD’s face into the top. Guerrero leaps over the top and hits RVD with a sunset flip into a powerbomb off the ladder! Guerrero throws RVD to the outside, although RVD lands on the apron. Guerrero climbs up the ladder, and even smiles towards the crowd when at the top…but RVD comes off the top rope and dropkicks the ladder, sending Guerrero flying and crashing into the canvas!

RVD slowly gets back to his feet and grabs a chair as Guerrero backs into the corner, trying to find a way to his feet. RVD skateboards the chair with a dropkick to the face of Guerrero! RVD stands a ladder up in the corner and monkey flips Guerrero into it! RVD climbs up the ladder, looking to finish off Guerrero for good. Guerrero makes it back to his feet though and climbs up the ladder to meet RVD. They trade punches and forearms, and Guerrero gets an especially vicious shot in. Guerrero then hooks RVD and superplexes RVD off the ladder! Guerrero drags himself back to the ladder and pulls himself up. Guerrero climbs up to the top, takes a good look at the crowd around him, and hits a Frog Splash off the ladder onto RVD! Guerrero, now tending to his ribs, stands the ladder up over RVD’s prone body. Guerrero climbs up, and while RVD shows some signs of life, he doesn’t have enough left to stop him. Guerrero gets to the top and grabs the contract, winning the match!

Winner: Eddie Guerrero in 20:03

Eddie Guerrero
clutches the contract in his arms as he walks up the ramp, saying “see you Thursday, Foley!RVD looks back at Guerrero and shakes his head, disappointed that Guerrero got him clean.

Joey Styles:
“Coming up next, AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn defend the ECW World Tag Team Championship against perhaps their toughest challengers yet: Lance Storm and Chris Candido.”

Tazz: “That’s right, Joey. Storm and Candido, back in 1998 they once held the straps. Now back together in Total Impact, Storm and Candido are looking to get back on the tag team world.”

Joey Styles:
Styles and Lynn have been the champions since back in April. Let’s see if they can get extend that here.”

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © vs. Chris Candido and Lance Storm (w/Dawn Marie)

Lynn and Storm, two former rivals, stand face-to-face in the ring. They mouth off to one another before Storm takes a shot at Lynn. Lynn fires back but Storm blocks a punch and gets a hammerlock. Lynn counters into one of his own. Storm counters into a headlock and Lynn sends him off the ropes. Lynn leapfrogs Storm then hits the ropes himself. Storm leapfrogs over Lynn, then leapfrogs over Lynn a second time before hitting Lynn with a perfect dropkick to the face! Lynn counters a whip into the ropes and monkey flips Storm, only for Storm to cartwheel through! Superkick from Storm! Lynn backs up and decided to let AJ Styles have a shot at Storm. Storm and Styles circle one another. Storm sends Styles off the ropes but misses a clothesline. Styles hits a flying headscissors, then a headlock takeover! Suplex from Styles and a cover, 1…2…Storm kicks out. Now Storm backs up and tags in Chris Candido.

Styles gets an amrdrag, but when he goes for a flying forearm Candido catches him and hits him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Styles pops up to his feet, only to get hit with an enzugiri! Cover from Candido, 1…2…Styles kicks out. Clothesline knocks Styles down again, then Candido poses to the crowd. He sets Styles up for a powerbomb, but Styles rolls through for a pinning combination, 1…2…kickout from Candido. Lynn gets the blind tag on Styles as Candido hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Styles! Cover, but Lynn slingshots into the ring with a legdrop on Candido. Lynn misses an elbow drop. Candido gets a couple of right hands, but misses a clothesline. Lynn jumps up on Candido’s shoulders and hits a hurricarana! Candido retreats to the outside. Styles jumps into the ring, only to jump out over the top rope onto Candido and Storm with a Fosbury Flop!

Styles and Storm fight on the outside as Candido rolls back in. Candido reverses an Irish whip and goes for his own hurricanrana, but Lynn drops him with a powerbomb! 1…2…Candido just kicks out. On the outside Storm sends Styles into the barricade and heads to the top rope, and nails Lynn with the flying spinning heel kick! Storm kicks Lynn out of the ring, then dives over the top rope at him! Styles gets on the apron, and hits the downed Candido with a springboard 450 splash! Cover, despite Styles not being legal the referee counts, 1…2…Candido just kicks out! Styles props Candido on the turnbuckles and prepares to hit a diving hurricanrana, but Dawn Marie gets Styles’ attention. Styles is drawn to Dawn, and that allows Candido to plant him with the Blonde Bombshell off the top rope! Cover from Candido, 1…2…Lynn just gets into the ring to break up the count! Lynn chops away on Candido, but Candido counters a whip and Lynn runs right into Storm, who boots him. Storm sets Lynn up for a powerbomb or piledriver, but Justin Credible runs down to the ring! Storm quickly sees him and knocks him off the apron, but X-Pac pulls him to the outside! Candido sees what’s happening, and is attacked by Albert from behind. Albert grabs Candido, but Jerry Lynn doesn’t want any help and attacks Albert from behind! AJ Styles hits Albert with the Pele Kick, sending Albert to the outside! Here comes Mike Awesome! Awesome and Albert go at it on the outside as the match continues. Storm leaves X-Pac lying on the floor, but when he rolls back into the ring he gets hit with a dropkick from Lynn. Lynn takes Candido and spikes him with the Cradle Piledriver, and Styles comes off the top rope with the Spinal Tap! 1…2…3!

Winners: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn when Styles pinned Candido in 11:54 (Retain)

X-Factor
retreats. Jerry Lynn shakes the hands of his opponents, Chris Candido and Lance Storm. AJ Styles seems annoyed by this, although Lynn gets in a good line when Styles confronts him about not “letting a pair distract him next time”. Storm and Candido stand disappointed, and they walk back up the stage with Mike Awesome.

Joey Styles:
“When is X-Factor going to stop with their obsession with Total Impact?”

Tazz: “I don’t know, Joey. Don’t forget, Mike Awesome has other things to deal with too. He’s part of that deal with Raven this Thursday!”

Joey Styles:
“That’s right, Raven’s Nightmare, the six-pack challenge for the ECW World Championship. Speaking of Raven, he, nor any of his Warriors are here tonight due to a ban by Mick Foley. Only Tajiri is here to defend the ECW World Television Championship against Shelton Benjamin, and this was Foley’s way to guarantee a fair match after the mess that happened last month at Fall Brawl.”

Benjamin attempts to grapple with Tajiri right away, but Tajiri tries to keep his distance using kicks. Benjamin catches one of the kicks and trips Tajiri. Benjamin stomps away on Tajiri then sends him into the ropes, only Tajiri spingboards off the ropes and hits Benjamin with a flying back elbow. Tajiri stomps away on Benjamin then sends him on the ropes. Spinning heel kick sends Benjamin to the outside. Baseball slide from Tajiri! Tajiri stands on the apron and waits for Benjamin to get to his feet before taking him out with a springboard Asai Moonsault! Tajiri slides a table into the ring as Benjamin tries to get back into the ring. Tajiri tries to lock in the Tarantula, but Benjamin breaks free, then dropkicks Tajiri’s midsection in them middle of the ropes! Benjamin reaches over the apron and suplexes Tajiri back into the ring! Cover, 1…2…Tajiri kicks out. Benjamin misses an enzugiri, and Tajiri catches him right in the side of the head with buzzsaw kick! Tajiri covers Benjamin, 1…2…Benjamin kicks out!

Tajiri stomps away on Benjamin, but Benjamin fires back with punches. Benjamin gets a waistlock and goes for a German suplex, only Tajiri lands on his feet behind him and hits Benjamin in the knees with a basement dropkick! Kick to the head from Tajiri! Cover, 1…2…Benjamin kicks out. Tajiri puts Benjamin in the Tree of Woe. He goes for a basement dropkick to the face, but Benjamin pulls his body up and Tajiri ends up wishboning himself with the ringpost! Benjamin pulls Tajiri back into the ring and hits him with a German suplex. Cover, 1…2…Tajiri just kicks out. Benjamin locks in an armbar, looking for the submission win. Tajiri wraps his legs around the bottom rope to break. Tajiri gets back to his feet and runs right at Benjamin, only to get planted with a spinebuster! 1…2…Tajiri just kicks out. As Benjamin tries to get Tajiri back on his feet, Tajiri surprises him with a kick to the side of the head. Tajiri comes off the ropes and ducks a clothesline, but Benjamin gets him with a big boot on the way back! Benjamin says that’s it and plants Tajiri with a powerbomb! 1…2…Tajiri just kicks out and Benjamin shows some frustration.

Benjamin hops onto the apron, but from the far side of Tajiri. He springboards and leaps across the ring, only to get hit with a kick on the way down from Tajiri! Tajir sets up the table and puts Benjamin on it. He climbs to the top rope, looking for the Double Foot Stomp, but Benjamin gets back to his feet and leaps from the canvas to the top rope to meet Tajiri! Tajiri and Benjamin trade punches until Benjamin gets a headbutt. Benjamin sets Tajiri up and T-Bone Suplexes him off the top rope through the table! Benjamin makes the cover, 1…2…3!

Winner: Shelton Benjamin via pinfall in 9:45 (New Champion)

Benjamin
holds the title above his head, celebrating his victory and first major championship win of his career!

Tazz: Benjamin did it!”

Joey Styles:
Shelton Benjamin is a champion in ECW! That’ll do it from us. I believe I’m sending this backstage to “Mean” Gene Okerlund, and then to the WCW guys! We’ll see everyone on Thursday for RISE!

“Mean” Gene Okerlund:
“Alright folks! I’m here with the one and only “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan! Hulkster, tonight is the night you’ve been waiting five months for. Tonight you step in the ring with the WCW World Champion, the leader of the New World Order, Triple H.”

“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan: “Well ya know something, “Mean” Gene! Tonight is the night, brother. Triple H, you’ve beaten some of the best. You’ve climbed the top of the mountain. But I’m cutting down that mountain with the edge of my axe, brother! And when you come down, I’ll be waiting for you! I invented the strategy to beat the game, brother! I’m re-united with the Hulkamaniacs, and they’re gonna help me win! And there’s no strategy Triple H can use on me, because I carry that energy with me from the Hulkamaniacs that you can’t strategize against. So Triple H, brother, get ready for the ride of your life. The NWO is strong, but Hulkamania is immortal. When the dust settles, I’ll just have one question for you Triple H. WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULK HOGAN AND ALL THE HULKAMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU?!”

“Mean” Gene Okerlund: “There you have it, folks! Let’s send things over to Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay, and Don West!

Tony Schiavone:
“History will be made here tonight! We’re here live from Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Arena! I’m here with Don West and the professor Mike Tenay! We have an incredible night ahead of us!”

Don West: “That’s right, Tony! There is energy here is electric! I can’t wait for the main event, a personal dream match for me! Triple H defends the WCW World Championship against Hulk Hogan!”

Mike Tenay: “Absolutely, Don! Tonight Hulk Hogan looks to regain a championship that he held for minutes in 2000, but really hasn’t held in almost three years when he lost it at Fall Brawl 1999. Triple H has been champion since Slamboree when he defeated Kurt Angle. The atmosphere is going to be off the charts! Speaking of Angle, here he comes!”

Tony Schiavone:
Kurt Angle takes on NWO member Sean O’Haire, and we’re off to the races!”

Angle takes O’Haire down right away and mounts him. Angle fires away with big punches, but O’Haire fires back. O’Haire seems to win the exchange, but then he misses a punch and Angle hits him with a German suplex! O’Haire gets to his feet and Angle clotheslines him over the top rope! Angle chases after him and knocks him down on the floor. Angle looks to whip O’Haire into the steps, but O’Haire counters and Angle smashes into them shoulder first. O’Haire rolls Angle back into the ring and makes a cover, putting his feet on the ropes, 1…Angle has none of that and kicks out immediately. O’Haire sends Angle off the ropes and goes for a spinebuster, but actually climbs over O’Haire, lands behind him and grabs the ankle for the Ankle Lock! O’Haire quickly flails his arms all over the place and manages to grab the bottom rope. Angle tries to pull O’Haire from the ropes, but O’Haire counters with a shot to the midsection and a kneelift to the face, staggering Angle.

O’Haire sends Angle into the corner. O’Haire punches away at Angle, but Angle counters an Irish whip into the opposite corner. O’Haire leaps up to the top rope and backflips over Angle. Angle runs at him and O’Haire knocks him to the canvas with a ridge-hand! O’Haire picks Angle up over his head and drives him into his knee with a shoulderbreaker. O’Haire sets Angle up for a vertical suplex, but holds him up there before driving him down with the Falcon Arrow! 1…2…Angle kicks out! O’Haire locks in an armbar to do more damage to the shoulder and force Angle down on the canvas. Angle fights back and gets to a vertical base. Angle hits a couple of punches before hitting the ropes and ducking the clothesline. Superkick knocks Angle right back down though! Another cover, 1…2…Angle kicks out again. O’Haire displays a sick smile on his face and behind to punch away at the recovering wound on Angle’s head (from the chair attack a couple of weeks ago). Angle doesn’t gush, but some blood comes from the wound.

O’Haire hits Angle with a sidewalk slam, then heads to the top rope. The crowd starts to get excited as O’Haire hasn’t done a Sean-Ton Bomb since joining the NWO, but O’Haire shakes his head and laughs as the crowd. All this wastes time though and Angle jumps up to the top rope and belly-to-belly suplexes O’Haire off! Both men are down, but Angle gets to his feet first and pulls down the strap! O’Haire gets to his feet but Angle runs him down with a clothesline! Angle hits O’Haire with a second clothesline! O’Haire staggers around, but counters the Angle Slam by landing on his feet. O’Haire picks up Angle for the Prophecy, but Angle breaks free, ducks a clothesline and hits the Angle Slam on O’Haire! Cover, 1…2…3!

Winner: Kurt Angle via pinfall in 9:28

Angle
celebrates the win in the ring as O’Haire angrily walks back up the ramp. Angle makes sure to indicate that he’s coming for the WCW World Championship.

Shelton Benjamin
is walking backstage as he clutches his newly won ECW Television Championship. Benjamin walks right into Booker T, who’s preparing for his match later with Brock Lesnar.

Shelton Benjamin: “Yo, Book, about Monday…”

Booker T: “Dawg, don’t even worry about it. Great job tonight, congrats on the title.”

Shelton Benjamin: “Thanks Booker. Good luck tonight.”

Booker T nods at Shelton Benjamin and then walks off. Benjamin cracks a smile as we head back to the ring.

DDP attacks Giant during his entrance
, cracking him over the head with a long piece of metal! Giant fights back and wildly swings at DDP, connecting with a blow that sends DDP into one of the video screens. The Giant grabs DDP, but DDP pulls out a fire extinguisher and blasts Giant with it, sending Giant into the big pumpkin on the set! DDP grabs Giant by the hair and brings him down to the ring, officially starting the match when he rolls him in. Giant surprises DDP though as he immediately grabs him by the throat and hits him with the chokeslam! Giant, still with white powder all over his face, gets a big laugh and puts his foot on DDP, 1…2…DDP kicks out! Giant shakes his head, but laughs at DDP still trying to fight. Giant picks DDP up and levels him with a short-arm clothesline. Big headbutt staggers DDP into the corner. Giant smacks DDP with a huge chop to the chest which collapses DDP.

DDP comes out of the corner with a clothesline, but there’s no effect on Giant. Giant hits him with a big punch, and then a clothesline in the corner. Giant sends DDP into the opposite corner, and as DDP staggers out Giant hits a roundhouse kick that looks like it took DDP’s head off. 1…2…DDP just gets a shoulder up. Giant picks DDP up and smashes him right against the canvas with a sidewalk slam. Giant off the ropes…he squashes DDP with an elbow drop! Another cover, 1…2…DDP gets a shoulder up again and Giant starts to show a little frustration. Giant pounds away on DDP with hard shots to the back, then sends him off the ropes. Giant tries to lift DDP up with one arm, but DDP hooks Giant’s head and spikes him with a DDT! DDP gets back to his feet and climbs up to the second rope. Giant gets back to his feet and DDP knocks him down with a flying clothesline! DDP covers Giant, 1…2…Giant powers out! DDP calls for the Diamond Cutter, but when he goes for it the Giant shoves him off the ropes and hits a big boot. The Giant calls for the chokeslam and grabs DDP by the throat…but DDP low bridges him with a kick! No call is made! DDP flips off Giant, then brings Giant to the corner. DDP hooks Giant’s head and climbs up to the top rope, top rope Diamond Cutter is countered as Giant grabs DDP by the throat and chokeslams him off the top! Giant pins DDP, 1…2…3!

Winner: The Giant via pinfall in 6:11

Giant
grabs DDP by the throat and picks him up from the mat. He sets up DDP for a second chokeslam, but Stacy Keibler runs down and pleads with him not to. Giant shoves DDP away and approaches Stacy, but decides to let the whole thing go and walks off. Stacy checks on DDP.

Tony Schiavone: DDP gave it his all but the Giant proved to be too much.”

Don West:
The Giant wants the WCW World title, Tony. If I were Hogan or HHH I’d be very concerned dealing with this man!”

WCW World Championship: Four Corners Match – One Fall
The Archdiocese of Dudleyville © (w/Deacon Batista) vs. Christian and Rene Dupree vs. Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. (w/Torrie Wilson) vs. Elix Skipper and Shane Helms (w/Monty Brown)

The Dudleys pound away on Elix Skipper to start the match, then toss him across the ring with a double hip toss. Helms quickly makes the tag and ducks a double clothesline, but the Dudleys catch the crossbody. Kidman comes off the top rope and dropkicks the held Helms, knocking all three men down. Christian attacks Kidman and quickly tries to plant him with the Unprettier, but Rey Mysterio Jr. catches him with a flying headscissors that sends him to the outside. Dupree attacks Rey, but Rey counters and gets a drop toehold that puts Dupree in the ropes. Mysterio comes off the ropes and hits Dupree with the 619! Brother Bubba pulls Mysterio off the apron though and slams him into the barricade. Skipper comes off the top rope onto Dupree with a 450 splash! 1…2…D-Von breaks up the count. D-Von sets Skipper up for the Saving Grace, but Helms makes the save with a spinning heel kick. Double elbow drop from Skipper and Helms. Brother Bubba comes back into the ring and gets the full nelson on Helms and plants him with the Bubba Bomb!

Bubba looks around and sees Torrie Wilson, and suddenly ends up in a trance. D-Von rolls her into the ring, but Mysterio makes the save with a springboard hurricanrana to Bubba. Mysterio ducks D-Von and D-Von splatters to the floor. Rey checks on Torrie, but he’s then attacked by Deacon Batista! Batista hits a Deacon Bomb on Rey, laying him out. Helms and Skipper attack Batista, but Batista levels both of them, then turns his attention back on Torrie…that is until Monty Brown runs in and sends him flying with the POUNCE! Rene Dupree low blows Brown though and tosses him to the outside. Dupree then turns his attention to Torrie, but as always, he’s trying to gain her affection. Torrie backs away, and Christian turns to Dupree and tells him to focus. Kidman dropkicks Dupree into Christian, sending Christian to the outside. Kidman hits Dupree with a BK Bomb then heads to the top rope. Shooting Star Press connects…but D-Von grabs Kidman and the Dudleys plant him with the 3D, Divine Dudley Drop! Bubba makes the cover, 1…2…3!

Winners: The Archdiocese of Dudleyville when Bubba pinned Kidman in 6:03 (Retains)

Brother Bubba
again turns his attention to Torrie, who’s tending to Kidman. Helms and Skipper make the save though and hit Bubba with the All-Star Takedown! Helms, Skipper and Monty Brown are disappointed with the result as they didn’t win the titles, but they make sure Torrie is okay, then leave Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. to take care of her. The Archdiocese leave with the titles, and Christian admonishes Rene Dupree at ringside for getting distracted…again.

Somewhere in a hotel room, Johnny Stamboli walks in as Little Guido is talking to Big Sal E. Graziano. Stamboli gives something to Guido.

Little Guido: “WHOA…boys this is it! We do the job tonight, and we all get a huge piece of the pie. This one is so big, we’ll be set for life! Let’s take care of business!”

Stamboli, Graziano, and Guido all head out of the hotel, excited about the job that they are going out to do.

Tony Schiavone:
“What was that all about?”

Mike Tenay: “We’ve seen the FBI receive payoffs from the NWO before to help with their affairs, this might be another one.”

Don West:
“What if it was Heyman?”

Tony Schiavone: “Well I’d suspect the check would bounce then…but hey it could be! We might find out next. This whole thing between Booker T and Brock Lesnar began at Fall Brawl when in the War Games, Booker T held Brock off with a chair as Team WCW took down the victory. There was rumor Brock was afraid of Booker, leading to Brock attacking both Booker and his brother Stevie Ray. Two stars looking to be the face of WCW will now go at it here at Halloween Havoc.”

Booker T vs. Brock Lesnar (w/Paul Heyman)

Booker T runs down to the ring and punches away at Lesnar, but Lesnar quickly hits Booker with a belly-to-belly suplex. Lesnar quickly covers Booker, 1…2…Booker kicks out. Lesnar props Booker up in the corner, but Booker starts firing punches and gains control. Lesnar tries for a wild clothesline, but Booker ducks and hits a spin kick, sending Lesnar to the outside! Lesnar tries to buy him by conferring with Paul Heyman, but Booker launches himself over the top rope, hitting Lesnar and just missing Heyman! Booker continues punching Lesnar on the outside before Heyman tries to pull one of Booker’s dreadlocks! Booker confronts Heyman, and that allows Brock to set Booker up for the F5 on the floor! Lesnar approaches the ringpost, but Booker slides behind Brock and shoves him face-first into the post! Booker rolls Brock into the ring and makes the cover, 1…2…Lesnar kicks out. Booker punches Brock into the corner, where he hits the 10 punches, the crowd with him with each one! Brock stumbles out of the corner and Booker knocks him down with a Harlem sidekick! Cover, 1…2…Brock kicks out.

Booker comes off the ropes but Brock surprises him with a huge clothesline! Rib breaker from Lesnar, followed by Lesnar just tossing Booker onto the canvas. Lesnar gets a reverse bearhug on the canvas as he tries to squeeze the life out of Booker. Booker desperately tries to reach the ropes, but Brock has him locked in good. The crowd gets behind Booker as he manages to get to his feet despite Brock draped all over him. Brock releases and crotches Booker on the top rope, before hitting him with a vicious clothesline that sends him tumbling to the floor. Lesnar jobs in place in the ring as Booker tries to recover. Booker gets back into the ring, but Lesnar immediately knees him in the ribs. Brock traps Booker in the corner and hits him with shoulder thrusts, then hits a short-arm clothesline out of the corner, laying Booker out again. Lesnar makes the cover, 1…2…Booker kicks out! Lesnar hits another belly-to-belly throw and covers Booker quickly, 1…2…Booker kicks out.

Lesnar hammers on Booker some more before sending him off the ropes. Lesnar telegraphs the backdrop and Booker kicks him in the face. Booker comes off the ropes with some momentum, only to get powerslammed by Lesnar! Cover again, 1…2…Booker T again gets the shoulder up! Lesnar props Booker T up on the corner again and goes back to hard blows. He tries the shoulder thrusts again and hits two, but Booker dodges a third one and Lesnar ends up hitting the post with his shoulder! Booker T twists that same arm, then kicks Brock in the face! Booker comes off the ropes and hits a flying forearm which sends both he and Lesnar over the top rope! Booker slams Lesnar into the apron, then tosses him onto the timekeeper’s table. Booker climbs on top of the table, but Heyman comes over and hits Booker with a low blow! Brock gets to his feet on the table and sets Booker up for his own move, the Bookend, through the table, but Booker blocks it and punches Lesnar! Booker then sets up Lesnar, and hits him with the Bookend through the table!

Booker drags Lesnar back into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. Amazingly, Lesnar manages to use the ropes to get back to his feet, but Booker nails him with the Heatseeker missile dropkick! Booker covers Lesnar, 1…2…Paul Heyman pulls referee Billy Silverman to the outside to stop the count! Booker rolls to the outside and blasts Heyman! Booker rolls back into the ring, but runs right into a Bookend from Brock! Lesnar covers, 1…2…Booker kicks out and Lesnar is enraged! Lesnar puts Booker on his shoulders for the F5, but Booker slides behind him and hits Lesnar with a 110th Street slam, followed by a spinarooni! Booker kicks Lesnar and comes off the ropes for the Scissors Kick, but Brock counters and picks Booker up on his shoulders and plants him with the F5! Lesnar covers, 1…2…3!

Winner: Brock Lesnar via pinfall in 15:04

Brock Lesnar
rolls to the outside after the tough victory and at first it looks like he’s about to check on Paul Heyman, only he grabs a chair instead. Brock rolls into the ring and smashes Booker T over the back with the chair! Lesnar smashes the chair over Booker T’s back for a second time! Officials try to hold Lesnar back and Lesnar seems to relent just as Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring. Benjamin asks Lesnar to stop, but Lesnar gives Benjamin the chair and tells him to hit Booker with it! Benjamin tosses the chair aside and tells Brock he doesn’t need to do this. Brock shoves an official aside though and looks to continue his attack on Booker…when Benjamin takes him down with a waistlock! Brock looks surprised as Benjamin looks ready to fight! Brock decides to retreat and collects Paul Heyman on the outside. Lesnar makes sure to raise his hand in victory as he walks up the ramp with Heyman. Benjamin checks on Booker, then helps him get to the back.

Don West:
“I thought Booker had that one!”

Tony Schiavone:
Booker T gave Brock Lesnar everything he had and if it weren’t for Paul Heyman, might have had a victory tonight. We can’t take anything away from Booker and he only gained more of my respect tonight.”

Victoria © (w/Daffney) vs. Molly Marvel

Victoria sneers at Molly before pushing Molly into the corner from the opening lock-up. Victoria misses a chop though and Molly hits her with kicks. Armdrag from Molly. A second one hits as well. Dropkick connects and Molly covers Victoria, 1…2…Victoria kicks out. Victoria counters an Irish whip, but Molly counters the backdrop attempt with a corkscrew neckbreaker! Another cover, 1…2…Victoria kicks out. Victoria catches Molly with a big boot, then plants her with the spinning sidewalk slam. Victoria goes for a cover, but Molly surprisingly reverses it into a cover of her own, 1…2…Victoria kicks out again. Molly comes off the ropes, but Daffney hooks her foot. Molly brings Daffney up to the apron, and Victoria accidentally knocks her off when Molly moves out of the way, sending Daffney into the barricade! Molly goes for a flying headscissors, but Victoria gets her second sidewalk slam, the hits a standing moonsault! 1…2…Molly kicks out. Victoria barks orders at Daffney, who’s still recovering on the outside.

Victoria turns her attention back to Molly, but gets shoved into the bottom rope for good measure. Elbow drop from Molly! Molly covers Victoria, 1…2…Victoria kicks out. Molly comes off and hits a bulldog as Daffney begins to untie one of the turnbuckles. Victoria backs away towards that corner. Molly goes for a handspring back elbow, but Victoria moves, and Molly smashes into the exposed turnbuckle and Daffney, knocking Daffney off the apron and onto the floor. Molly hit the exposed ring of steel behind the turnbuckles and stumbles right into the Widow’s Peak from Victoria. 1…2…3.

Winner: Victoria via pinfall in 4:24 (Retains)

Victoria
yells at Daffney, still lying out on the floor, to grab Molly’s entrance attire, a cape and present it to her. When Daffney doesn’t respond, Victoria gets frustrated. Victoria grabs Daffney and rolls her into the ring and begins berating her! Victoria can be heard calling Daffney “worthless” and demands she grab Molly’s cape so that she (Victoria) can claim another trophy. Daffney begins to cry and dejectedly rolls to the outside to get the cape. Daffney comes back into the ring and presents the cape to Victoria…before tossing it at her! With Victoria blinded because the cape is on her head, Daffney hits Victoria with a spin kick, then hits Victoria with a jumping knee facebreaker! The crowd roars for Daffney as she’s finally stood up to Victoria, and for good measure, she holds up the World Women’s Championship and leaves with the title! When Victoria realizes what’s happened, she looks completely shocked!

Tony Schiavone: “It’s about time! For months we’ve been seeing this poor woman, Daffney, get abused by Victoria. I’m happy that she finally stood up for herself!”

Don West: “She needs to be careful though, Victoria is a dangerous woman!”

Tony Schiavone: “Well, gentlemen, it’s time for the match we’ve all been waiting for. The Heavyweight Championship of the World is on the line. Triple H. Hulk Hogan.”

Mike Tenay: “All the major outlets are covering it. The two biggest brands in professional wrestling come to a head here at Halloween Havoc. Hulkamania and the New World Order. It’s likely only one survives here tonight, Tony.”

Tony Schiavone:
“And with that, we send things over to Michael Buffer for the ring introductions.”

Michael Buffer: “Ladies and gentlemen, viewers across the globe. We are live from the MGM Grand Arena in the glittering heart of Las Vegas, Nevada. Tonight, history will be made. The following contest is the main event of Halloween Havoc 2002. It is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! This match is sanctioned and overseen by the World Championship Wrestling organization. I have also been informed that this match must have a winner, therefore there will be no falls from the result of a countout or a disqualification! Ladies and gentlemen…ARE YOU READY?”

Las Vegas, Nevada, WCW fans all around the world…ARE…YOU…READY?”

“For the thousands in attendance…and the millions watching at home.”

“Ladies and gentlemen…”

“LEEEEEEEEEEEEET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE!”

“Voodoo Child”
hits the MGM Grand Arena speakers.

Michael Buffer: “Introducing first, the challenger. From Hollywood, California. He weighs in tonight at 275 pounds. He is not just a, but the icon of professional wrestling. He is a man who has etched his name in the annals of professional wrestling history. Tonight, he looks to win his twelfth world championship in professional wrestling. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the one, the only…”HOLLYWOOD” HULK HOGAN!

As Hulk Hogan poses in the ring and rips off his t-shirt, “The Game” by Motorhead plays.

Michael Buffer: “His opponent, residing in Greenwich, Connecticut. He enters tonight’s main event weighing in at 263 points. He is accompanied by his legal advisor Eric Bischoff and his best friend “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. He is the reigning, defending, undisputed heavyweight champion of the World Championship Wrestling organization. He is known worldwide as “The Game” and “The Cerebral Assassin. A ring strategist of the highest order, ladies and gentlemen I give you Triple H!

WCW World Championship – No DQ, No Countout
Triple H © (w/Eric Bischoff and Shawn Michaels) vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan

The lights flicker right as the bell rings, drawing the attention of both Triple H and Hulk Hogan.

Mike Tenay:
“That’s been happening all week!”

Triple H teases a test of strength with Hogan, but as soon as Hogan accepts he backs off. Hogan calls for it again and Triple H slowly decides to do it…and boots Hogan right in the midsection. HHH punches away at Hogan, but Hogan reverses an Irish whip and knocks HHH down with a clothesline! HHH backs away as Hogan poses to the crowd, getting them into the match! HHH slowly approaches Hogan and this time they lock-up. HHH and Hogan jostle for position. Hogan wins this too after he shoves HHH down! HHH looks like he’s had enough and gets aggressive, but Hogan just backdrops him! Hogan takes off his leather weightlifting belt and whips HHH all across the ring, forcing HHH to retreat to the outside. Hogan follows him and gives HBK a look before going back to work on HHH. Eric Bischoff comes around and Hogan threatens him, but that allows HHH to slam Hogan into the ring steps. HHH lifts the steps over his head and slams them across Hogan’s back!

HHH chokes Hogan in the corner, and when referee Charles Robinson backs him away Shawn Michaels gets some choking in too! HHH sends Hogan off the ropes and hits him with a flying knee! HHH follows with a kneedrop and makes the first cover, 1…2…Hogan kicks out. Hogan gets back to his feet and hits some chops. He hits the ropes, but HHH locks in a sleeper! HHH wrenches in the hold and it looks like Hogan is out. Referee holds Hogan’s arm up, but it goes down. He tries it a second time, but it comes down again. Third time for the win…doesn’t work as Hogan has life in him! Hogan fights back to a vertical base and sends HHH off the ropes. He goes for the backdrop, but HHH counters with a facebuster to the knee! HHH chopblocks Hogan. HHH locks in an Indian Deathlock, completely immobilizing Hogan. Somehow, Hogan untangles himself and breaks free. HHH comes off the ropes, but Hogan catches him with the big boot…but misses the big legdrop!

HHH picks Hogan up from the mat and sets him up for the Pedigree, but Hogan backdrops him! Hogan knocks both Bischoff and HBK off the apron, then drops the big legdrop on HHH! Cover, 1…2…HHH just manages to kick out…but Hogan thinks he’s won! Suddenly members of the Full-Blooded Italians make their way out to the ring. Hogan nails Johnny Stamboli and Little Guido with big punches. The 600-pound Big Sal E. Graziano gets a couple of punches in, but Hogan rakes the eyes, hits a big punch, then slams the 600-pounder! Now X-Factor is out here. Hogan nails X-Pac with a punch, then sends Justin Credible flying with one as well. Albert gets some big shots in on Hogan, but Total Impact has run down! Mike Awesome smashes Albert with the chair, and a whole schmozz with X-Factor, the FBI, and Total Impact break out on the outside. Hogan turns around in the ring, only to get a boot from HHH. Pedigree connects! 1…2…NO! Hogan begins to Hulk Up! HHH hits him with some shots, but they have no effect. But as Hogan hits his big punches, the lights flicker again…and then go completely out!

Tony Schiavone:
“What the hell is happening? We’re in the middle of perhaps the biggest World Title Match in professional wrestling history!”

Eric BIschoff: “Oh, Tony, GOT YA ALL AGAIN!”

The lights turn back on to see Hogan surrounded by Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Sean O’Haire!

Mike Tenay:
“This was a trap the whole time!”

Hogan tries to fight them all off but he’s outnumbered! The fans boo loudly as Nash, Hall, and O’Haire pound away on Hogan. Kurt Angle comes out to help, but Nash and Hall meet him on the stage, adding to the already messy brawl taking place around the ring. Nash and Hall deal with Angle as O’Haire stands guard at ringside. HHH takes the beaten down Hogan and holds him up as Shawn Michaels begins to load up the band for Sweet Chin Music. But again…the lights flicker…then go completely out!

Tony Schiavone:
“Now what?”

Tony Schiavone: “IT’S STING!

Eric Bischoff: “What the hell is he doing here?!”

Don West:
“But who’s he coming for? Doesn’t he hate Hogan?!”

The crowd erupts as Sting comes down from the rafters and lands at the top of the ramp!
Sting comes down, bat in hand. He hits various members of the FBI before nailing both Hall and Nash. Sting continues his way to the ring unimpeded as things have frozen in the ring! Sean O’Haire comes face to face with Sting at ringside. O’Haire thinks for a moment, then takes a shot, only Sting ducks it and drops O’Haire with the Scorpion Deathdrop on the floor! Sting enters the ring, with HHH, HBK, and Hogan not knowing what’s next. HHH runs at him, and Sting sends him flying over the top rope to the outside! Shawn Michaels bails and runs up the ramp, collecting various NWO members as they try to escape! Sting stalks them all up the ramp, leaving Hogan in the ring struggling to get back to his feet. HHH emerges from the ring apron…sledgehammer in hand! HHH slides into the ring and tries to bash Hogan with it, only Hogan blocks it! Hogan hits HHH with two big punches, sends him off the ropes, and hits the big boot! Hogan comes off the ropes…legdrop! 1…2…3!

Winner: “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan via pinfall in 13:23 (New Champion)

Hulk Hogan
raises the WCW World Championship over his head before posing for the Las Vegas crowd! Triple H has a look of stunned disbelief on his face. He asks Eric Bischoff for answers when trying to figure out why no one knew Sting would show up.

Tony Schiavone: “Halloween Havoc 2002 has been nothing short of historic. Once again Hulk Hogan is the champion of the world. But in a twist no one could have predicted, Sting has arrived back home in WCW! We gotta go, good night from Mike Tenay, Don West, and myself, Tony Schiavone! We’ll see you at Nitro!

Quick Results

Ladder Match – Winner Gets Whatever Match He Wants

Eddie Guerrero defeated Rob Van Dam

AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © defeated Lance Storm and Chris Candido when Styles pinned Candido to retain the title

Shelton Benjamin pinned Tajiri © to win the title

Kurt Angle pinned Sean O’Haire

The Giant pinned Diamond Dallas Page

WCW World Tag Team Championship – Four Way Dance, One Fall
The Archdiocese of Dudleyville © defeated Shane Helms and Elix Skipper, Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman, and Christian and Rene Dupree when Bubba pinned Kidman to retain the title

Brock Lesnar pinned Booker T

Victoria © pinned Molly Marvel to retain the titile

WCW World Championship
“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan pinned Triple H © to win the title

Champions

WCW World Champion

“Hollywood” Hulk Hogan (Defeated Triple H on 10-27-02)

ECW World Champion

ECW Television Champion
Shelton Benjamin (Defeated Tajiri on 10-27-02)

World Women’s Champion

Roster Updates

Sting –
Legendary WCW competitor has made his debut, or returned, depending on how you look at things

Dubble J

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Can't say I love putting the belt on Hogan (as you already know).

BUT

IT'S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

So that's exciting.

But fun show. Guerrero/RVD was a great and smart opener. As I mentioned in my predictions, could've gone either way really. Love Shelton getting the TV Title and was clearly disappointed that Total Impact remain titleless. AoD retaining had to happen. Sad to see DDP lose. Damn you Giant. And Angle winning is the right call but O'Haire got what he needed from it and continues to move up the ladder.

Fun show despite the winner of the main event but excited to see what the addition of the Stinger does for the BTB.

• Love

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
PREDICTIONS CONTEST - Halloween Havoc 2002

Here is where we stand.

Starrcade 2001

DeGenerationMC: 105
Roy Mustang: 70
Dubb: 60

Souled Out 2002

DGenerationMC: 95
Dubb: 95

SuperBrawl XII

Dubb: 90
Wolfbeast: 60
Roy Mustang: 55
DeGenerationMC: 45

Uncensored 2002

DGenerationMC: 115
Roy Mustang: 80
Wolfbeast; 80
Dubb: 70
Battletank: 60
Tyronesaurus24: 60

Barely Legal II
Dubb 102
Roy Mustang: 61

Slamboree 2002
DGenerationMC: 110
Dubb: 40

Hardcore Heaven 2002
Dubb: 115
Roy Mustang: 115
DGenerationsMC: 70

The 2002 Great American Bash
Roy Mustang: 105
Dubb: 60
Order: 40

Anarchy Rulz 2002
White Rhyno: 125
Dubb: 90

Fall Brawl 2002
DGeneration MC: 115
Dubb: 40
Roy Mustang: 40
Stojy: 30

Halloween Havoc 2002
MTK36: 85
DGenerationMC: 85
Dubb: 50
Roy Mustang: 20

Congrats to DGenerationMC winning a 2nd straight PPV, and for MTK36 for winning in their prediction debut! DMC will move up to 2nd place!

STANDINGS

@Dubble J : 812
@DGenerationMC : 740
@Roy Mustang : 706
Wolfbeast: 140
@White Rhyno : 125
@MTK36 : 85
@BattleTank : 60
@Tyronesaurus24 : 60
@Order : 40
@Stojy : 30

If WB and Daken have names here I can officially @ them in the Standings.

Note that point values for shows will double beginning with Starrcade 2002!

While points will be mainly use to vote at Cyberslam 2003, there will be various things to vote for on Nitro and RISE in 2003.​

Reactions: Stojy

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR

Post-Halloween Havoc 2002 Update (10/28/02)

History of PPV Results

WCW/ECW Starrcade 2001 – 12/30/01 – MCI Center, Washington, D.C.

Total Impact (Mike Awesome, Lance Storm
and Justin Credible) defeated Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, and Spike Dudley when Awesome pinned Dreamer in 10:12…WCW World Cruiserweight Championship: Billy Kidman © pinned Jerry Lynn in 13:11 to retain the title…WCW United States Championship: Tazz © made Tajiri submit in 9:59 to retain the title…#1 Contender’s Match for the WCW World Championship: Kurt Angle made Booker T submit in 21:03…Triple H pinned Christian in 7:26…WCW World Tag Team Championship – Tables Match: The Dudley Boyz © defeated Kronik in 6:13 to retain the title…Match for the Vacant ECW World Championship: Brock Lesnar pinned Rob Van Dam in 19:22 to win the title…WCW World Championship – Curt Hennig is the Special Guest Referee: Ric Flair pinned Stone Cold Steve Austin © in 21:05 to win the title

WCW/ECW Souled Out 2002 – 1/27/02 – Compaq Center, Houston, TX

Diamond Dallas Page
pinned William Regal in 10:01…Raven’s Rules: Raven pinned Billy Kidman in 6:54…Booker T pinned Curt Hennig in 12:13…WCW World Tag Team Championship – Four Way Elimination Match: The Dudley Boyz © defeated Kronik, The Faces of Fear, and Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire to retain the title, Bubba Ray Dudley pinned Bryan Clarke in 1:46, Bubba Ray Dudley pinned the Barbarian in 3:37, Bubba Ray Dudley pinned Sean O’Haire in 8:50…Triple H pinned Stone Cold Steve Austin in 30:23…WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Jerry Lynn pinned Taka Michinoku © in 5:51 to win the title…WCW United States Championship – Four-Way One Fall – Christian defeated Tazz ©, Christian, and Tajiri when he pinned Tazz to win the title…ECW World Championship: Brock Lesnar © pinned Bam Bam Bigelow in 14:54 to retain the title…WCW World Championship: Kurt Angle © defeated The Giant by submission in 14:26 to retain the title

WCW/ECW SuperBrawl XII – 2/24/02 – Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA

#1 Contender’s Match for the WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Psicosis
pinned Juventud Guerrera in 17:05…World Women’s Championship – Four-Way Elimination: Molly Marvel defeated Jazz, Luna Vachon, and Ivory to win the title, Luna pinned Ivory in 4:56, Jazz pinned Juna in 5:09, Molly pinned Jazz in 9:59 to win the title…Diamond Dallas Page, Sean O’Haire and Chuck Palumbo defeated William Regal, Tajiri, and Finlay when Page pinned Regal in 12:03…#1 Contender’s Match for the ECW World Championship – Extreme Brawl: Tazz defeated Jerry Lynn, Justin Credible, Mike Awesome, Raven, and The Sandman, Tazz made Credible submit in 7:51, Awesome pinned Lynn in 11:32, Awesome pinned Sandman in 16:34, Raven pinned Awesome in 20:30, Tazz made Raven pass out in 21:46…WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Dudley Boyz © defeated The Legion of Doom when Bubba Ray pinned Animal in 8:55 to retain the title…The Giant pinned Test in 2:22…WCW United States Championship: Christian © pinned Booker T in 8:49 after R-Killa and Mark Henry interfered to retain the title…ECW World Championship – Dream Partner Tag Team Match: Brock Lesnar © and Shelton Benjamin defeated Rob Van Dam and Sabu when Lesnar pinned RVD in 17:15 to retain the title…WCW World Championship – Triple-Threat One Fall: Kurt Angle © defeated Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin when he made Austin submit in 20:18 to retain the title

WCW/ECW Uncensored 2002 – 3/24/02 – Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI

ECW World Tag Team Championship: Rob Van Dam and Sabu ©
defeated Justin Credible and Mike Awesome when Sabu pinned Awesome in 12:05 to retain the title…World Women’s Championship: Molly Marvel © defeated Jazz in by DQ in 2:02 to retain the title…World Cruiserweight Championship: Psicosis © pinned AJ Styles in 16:43 to retain the title…Detroit Street Fight: R-Killa pinned Booker T when Mark Henry interfered in 13:53…WCW World Championship: Kurt Angle © made Lance Storm submit in 16:52 to retain the title…WCW United States Championship – International Challenger Rules: Christian © pinned Fit Finlay in 6:02 to retain the title…Last Man Standing – If Triple H Wins He Receives a WCW World Championship Match – Triple H defeated Shane McMahon in 8:58…WCW World Tag Team Championship – Double Elimination Tables Match: Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant © defeated The Dudley Boyz in 10:02 to retain the title…ECW World Championship: Brock Lesnar © pinned Tazz in 14:04 to retain the title

ECW/WCW Barely Legal II – 4/14/02 – First Union Center, Philadelphia, PA

The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Balls Mahoney
defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray, D-Von and Spike) when Dreamer, Sandman and Mahoney pinned Bubba Ray and D-Von in 14:31…Shelton Benjamin pinned Tazz in 6:33…Extreme Battle Royal for the Vacant ECW World Television Championship: Eddie Guerrero wins, last eliminating Super Crazy in 17:32 to win the title…Raven pinned Terry Funk in 7:54…World Women’s Championship: Jazz pinned Molly Marvel © in 3:17 to win the title…World Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. pinned Psicosis © in 23:14 to win the title…ECW World Tag Team Championship – Tables, Ladders, and Chairs: Jerry Lynn and AJ Styles defeated R-Killa and Mark Henry ©, Danny Doring and Amish Roadkill, and Trailer Park Kash after Harlem Heat interfered in 17:10 to win the title…Sabu pinned Rob Van Dam in 17:37…Kurt Angle and The Eliminators defeated Total Impact (Mike Awesome, Justin Credible, and Lance Storm) when Angle made Credible submit in 13:56…ECW World Championship: Brock Lesnar © pinned Cactus Jack in 21:21 to retain the title

WCW/ECW Slamboree 2002 – 5/12/02 – American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

Billy Kidman
pinned Juventud Guerrera in 11:32…#1 Contender’s Match for the World Cruiserweight Championship: Super Crazy pinned Psicosis in 12:04…William Regal defeated Finlay when Finlay was unresponsive in 11:29…WCW United States Championship: Christian © pinned Test after the Amazing-French Canadians interfered in 10:48…Winning Team Decides the Stipulation for the ECW World Championship Match at Hardcore Heaven 2002: Rob Van Dam and Sabu defeated Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin when RVD pinned Lesnar in 18:16…The Blue World Order (Big Stevie Cool, Hollywood Nova and Da Blue Guy) defeated Disco Inferno, Alex Wright, and Brian Christopher when Da Blue Guy pinned Disco in 3:20…ECW World Television Championship vs. World Cruiserweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero (ECW TV) pinned Rey Mysterio Jr. (Cruiserweight) in 23:13 to win the Cruiserweight title and retain the TV title…WCW World Championship – Triple Threat, One Fall: Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant © defeated Harlem Heat and Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire when DDP pinned Palumbo in 9:07…WCW World Championship: Triple H pinned Kurt Angle after Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash interfered in 19:11 to win the title

ECW/WCW Hardcore Heaven 2002 – 6/9/02 – UIC Pavilion, Chicago, IL

Rey Mysterio Jr., Billy Kidman, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and Spike Dudley
defeated The Full-Blooded Italians (Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Tracy Smothers, Big Daddy Vincenzo and Big Sal E. Graziano when Kidman pinned Guido in 6:31…Shelton Benjamin pinned Jinsei Shinzaki in 12:03…Total Impact (Lance Storm, Chris Candido, and Mike Awesome) defeated The X-Factor of the NWO (X-Pac, Justin Credible) and The Great Muta when Storm pinned Credible in 15:54…ECW World Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn © defeated Trailer Park Kash when Styles pinned Jamie Noble in 30:02 to retain the title…Mortis, Mikey Whipwreck, and Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Raven, Malice, and Glacier when Mortis pinned Glacier in 5:57…The New World Order (Sean O’Haire, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall) defeated Kurt Angle and The Eliminators when O’Haire pinned Kronus in 15:42…ECW World Television Championship: Rob Van Dam pinned Eddie Guerrero © in 23:07 to win the title…ECW World Championship – Barbed Wire Match: Brock Lesnar © defeated Sabu via ref stoppage in 16:42 to retain the title

WCW/ECW The 2002 Great American Bash – 7/7/02 – Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

ECW World Championship: Brock Lesnar ©
pinned Rey Mysterio Jr. in 15:11 to retain the title…Mike Awesome pinned Justin Credible in 2:03…WCW United States Championship: Christian © pinned Billy Kidman in 6:09 to retain the title…Harlem Heat defeated R-Killa and Mark Henry when Booker T pinned Henry in 3:32…ECW World Television Championship – Two Falls: Eddie Guerrero defeated The Great Muta © and Rob Van Dam, Guerrero pinned Muta in 12:12, Guerrero pinned RVD in 15:57 to win the title…Mortis pinned William Regal in 1:51…WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Outsiders defeated Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant © when Hall pinned DDP in 14:23 to win the title…Kurt Angle and Roddy Piper defeated Sean O’Haire and Curt Hennig when Piper put Hennig to sleep in 4:04…WCW World Championship – Triple Cage Match: Triple H © defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin in 37:35 to retain the title

ECW/WCW Anarchy Rulz 2002 – 8/4/02 – Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

ECW World Television Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr. (c)
pinned Sabu in 16:45 to retain the title...Mike Awesome pinned Masato Tanaka in 13:56...ECW World Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn (c) defeated Los Guerreros when Styles pinned Chavo in 9:39...Lance Storm pinned The Great Muta in 10:39...World Cruiserweight Championship: Six Pack Challenge (One Fall): Tajiri (c) defeated Super Crazy, Psicosis, Juventud Guerrera, Jamie Noble, and Kid Kash when he pinned Crazy in 8:12...Buried Alive: Raven defeated Mortis in 21:21...Harlem Street Fight: Booker T defeated R-Killa in 17:36...ECW World Championship: Barbed Wire Steel Cage: Rob Van Dam pinned Brock Lesnar (c) in 22:28 to win the title

WCW/ECW Cyberslam 2002 – 9/1/02 – Key Arena, Seattle, WA

WCW World Championship: Triple H (c)
pinned Booker T in 27:25 to retain the title...ECW World Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn (c) defeated Elix Skipper and Shane Helms when Styles pinned Skipper in 9:49 to retain the title...ECW World Television Championship: Sabu pinned Rey Mysterio Jr. (c) in 13:58 to win the title...Weapons Mix'N'Match Lumberjack Match: X-Pac pinned Mike Awesome in 5:36...ECW World Championship: Mexican Strap Match: Rob Van Dam (c) defeated Eddie Guerrero in 18:22 to retain the title...Battle Royal to Determine the #1 Contender for the WCW United States Championship: Kurt Angle wins, last eliminating Sean O'Haire in 13:19...WCW United States Championship: Kurt Angle pinned Christian (c) in 3:38 to win the title...WCW World Tag Team Championship: Steel Cage Match: Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant defeated The Outsiders (c) via double pin in 12:04 to win the title

WCW/ECW Fall Brawl 2002 – 9/29/02 – Ford Center, Oklahoma City, OK

Elix Skipper, Shane Helms,
and Monty Brown defeated William Regal, Fit FInlay, and Dave Taylor when Skipper pinned Regal in 10:37...World Cruiserweight Championship: Super Crazy (c) pinned Chavo Guerrero Jr. in 8:48 to retain the title...World Women's Championship: Victoria (c) pinned Molly Marvel in 6:55 to retain the title...ECW World Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn (c) defeated Bam Bam Bigelow and Gangrel when Lynn pinned Bigelow in 8:13 to retain the title...#1 Contender for the ECW Television Championship: Three Way Dance: Shelton Benjamin defeated Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr. after Guerrero walked out and Benjamin pinned Mysterio in 17:28...ECW Television Championship: Tajiri pinned Sabu (c) in 14:33 to win the title...ECW World Championship: Raven pinned Rob Van Dam (c) in 15:22 to win the title...Battle Royal to Determine the #1 Contender for the WCW United States Championship: Christian wins, last eliminating Kidman in 9:13...War Games Kurt Angle, Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, The Giant, and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan defeated Triple H, Sean O'Haire, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Brock Lesnar when HHH was rendered unconscious in Hogan and Angle's hold in 33:57

WCW/ECW Halloween Havoc 2002 – 10/27/02 – MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas, NV

Any-Match-You-Want Ladder Match: Eddie Guerrero
defeated Rob Van Dam in 20:03...ECW World Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles and Jerry Lynn (c) defeated Lance Storm and Chris Candido when Styles pinned Candido in 11:54 when X-Factor interfered to retain the title...ECW Television Championship: Shelton Benjamin pinned Tajiri (c) in 9:45 to win the title...Kurt Angle pinned Sean O'Haire in 9:28...The Giant pinned Diamond Dallas Page in 6:11...WCW World Tag Team Championship - Four Corners Match: The Archdiocese of Dudleyville (c) defeated Christian and Rene Dupree, Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr., and Elix Skipper and Shane Helms when Bubba pinned Kidman in 6:03...Brock Lesnar pinned Booker T in 15:04...World Women's Championship: Victoria (c) pinned Molly Marvel in 4:24 to retain the title...WCW World Championship: "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan pinned Triple H (c) in 13:23 after Sting saved Hogan from the New World Order to win the title

Championship Linages

WCW World Championship

12-3-01 – Philadelphia, PA – Monday Night Nitro – Stone Cold Steve Austin (1) (Awarded)
12-30-01 – Washington, D.C. – WCW/ECW Starrcade 2001 PPV – Ric Flair (7) (Pinned Stone Cold Steve Austin)
12-31-01 – Norfolk, VA – Monday Night Nitro – Kurt Angle (2) (Made Ric Flair submit)
5-12-02 – Miami, FL – WCW/ECW Slamboree 2002 PPV - Triple H (1) (Pinned Kurt Angle)
10-27-02 - Las Vegas, NV - WCW/ECW Halloween Havoc 2002 PPV - "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (7) (Pinned Triple H)

ECW World Championship
12-6-01 – Philadelphia, PA – ECW RISE – Vacant (Rhyno vacated due to injury)
12-30-01 – Washington, D.C. – WCW/ECW Starrcade 2001 PPV – Brock Lesnar (1) (Pinned Rob Van Dam for vacant title)
8-4-02 - East Rutherford, NJ - ECW/WCW Anarchy Rulz 2002 PPV - Rob Van Dam (1) (Pinned Brock Lesnar in a Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match)
9-29-02 - Oklahoma City, OK - WCW/ECW Fall Brawl 2002 PPV - Raven (3) (Pinned Rob Van Dam)

WCW United States Championship
10-22-01 – Kansas City, MO – Monday Night RAW – Kurt Angle (1) (Defeated Rhyno by submission)(Pre-Rebirth)
12-13-01 – New York, NY – ECW RISE – Tazz (1) (Choked Kurt Angle out)
1-27-02 – Houston, TX – WCW/ECW Souled Out 2002 PPV – Christian (1) (Defeated Tazz, Rob Van Dam and Tajiri in a Four Way Match, pinning Tazz)
9-1-02 - Seattle, WA - WCW/ECW Cyberslam 2002 PPV - Kurt Angle (2) (Pinned Christian)

4-14-02 – Philadelphia, PA – ECW/WCW Barely Legal II PPV – Eddie Guerrero (3) (Last eliminated Super Crazy in a battle royal)
6-9-02 – Chicago, IL – ECW/WCW Hardcore Heaven 2002 PPV – Rob Van Dam (2) (Pinned Eddie Guerrero)
6-27-02 – Buffalo, NY – ECW RISE – The Great Muta (1) (Pinned Rob Van Dam)
7-7-02 – New York, NY – WCW/ECW The 2002 Great American Bash PPV – Eddie Guerrero (4) (Defeated The Great Muta and Rob Van Dam in a Three-Way Dance)
7-11-02 - Long Island, NY - ECW RISE - Rey Mysterio Jr. (1) (Pinned Eddie Guerrero)
9-1-02 - Seattle, WA - WCW/ECW Cyberslam 2002 PPV - Sabu (2) (Pinned Rey Mysterio Jr.)
9-29-02 - Oklahoma City, OK - WCW/ECW Fall Brawl 2002 PPV - Tajiri (2) (Pinned Sabu)
10-27-02 - Las Vegas, NV - WCW/ECW Halloween Havoc 2002 PPV - Shelton Benjamin (1) (Pinned Tajiri)

10-26-01 – Omaha, NE – Thursday Night SMACKDOWN! – Bubba Ray (1) and D-Von Dudley (1) (Defeated The Hardy Boyz)(Pre-Rebirth)
3-11-02 – St. Louis, MO – Monday Night Nitro – Diamond Dallas Page (5) and The Giant (4) (Defeated The Dudley Boyz)
7-7-02 – New York, NY - WCW/ECW The 2002 Great American Bash PPV – Kevin Nash (10) and Scott Hall (8) (Defeated Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant)
9-1-02 - Seattle, WA - WCW/ECW Cyberslam 2002 PPV - Diamond Dallas Page (6) and The Giant (5) (Defeated Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in a Steel Cage)
10-7-02 - Chicago, IL - Monday Night Nitro - Brother Bubba (2) and Reverend D-Von (2) (Defeated Diamond Dallas Page and The Giant)

12-3-00 – New York, NY – ECW Massacre on 34th Street PPV – Danny Doring (1) and Roadkill (1) (Defeated Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke)(Pre-Rebirth)
2-28-02 – Indianapolis, IN – RISE – Rob Van Dam (3) and Sabu (4) (Defeated Danny Doring and Roadkill)
3-28-02 – Buffalo, NY – RISE – R-Killa (1) and Mark Henry (1) (Defeated Rob Van Dam and Sabu)
4-14-02 – Philadelphia, PA – ECW/WCW Barely Legal II PPV – Jerry Lynn (1) and AJ Styles (1) (Defeated R-Killa and Mark Henry, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble, and Danny Doring and Roadkill in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match)

World Cruiserweight Championship
10-9-01 – Moline, IL – Thursday Night SMACKDOWN! – Billy Kidman (5) (Pinned X-Pac)(Pre-Rebirth)
1-21-02 – Kansas City, MO – Monday Night Nitro – Taka Michinoku (1) (Pinned Billy Kidman)
1-27-02 – Houston, TX – WCW/ECW Souled Out 2002 PPV – Jerry Lynn (1) (Pinned Taka Michinoku)
2-25-02 – Atlanta, GA – Monday Night Nitro – Psicosis (3) (Pinned Jerry Lynn)
4-14-02 – Philadelphia, PA – ECW/WCW Barely Legal II PPV – Rey Mysterio Jr. (6) (Pinned Psicosis)
5-12-02 – Miami, FL – WCW/ECW Slamboree 2002 PPV – Eddie Guerrero (3) (Pinned Rey Mysterio Jr.)
5-13-02 – Daytona Beach, FL - Monday Night Nitro – Super Crazy (1) (Pinned Eddie Guerrero)
7-13-02 - Norfolk, VA - Worldwide - Tajiri (1) (Pinned Super Crazy)
8-24-02 - Colorado Springs, CO - RISE - Super Crazy (2) (Pinned Tajiri)

2-24-02 – Atlanta, GA – WCW/ECW SuperBrawl XII PPV – Molly Marvel (1) (Won a four-way match against Ivory, Jazz, and Luna Vachon to win the title)
4-14-02 – Philadelphia, PA – ECW/WCW Barely Legal II PPV – Jazz (1) (Pinned Molly Marvel)
7-18-02 - Macon, GA - ECW RISE - Victoria (1) (Pinned Jazz)

Calendar

October

October 28, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
October 31, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE

November

November 2, 2002 (Saturday) – Worldwide
November 4, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
November 7, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
November 9, 2002 (Saturday) – Worldwide
November 11, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
November 14, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
November 16, 2002 (Saturday) – ECW Hardcore TV
November 18, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
November 21, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
November 23, 2002 (Saturday) – ECW/WCW November to Remember (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
November 24, 2002 (Sunday) – ECW/WCW November to Remember (Pay-Per-View)

November 25, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
November 27, 2002 (Wednesday) – ECW RISE
November 29, 2002 (Friday) – WCW/ECW WrestleWar ‘02 (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
November 30, 2002 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW WrestleWar ‘02 (Pay-Per-View)

December

December 2, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
December 5, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
December 7, 2002 (Saturday) – Worldwide
December 9, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
December 12, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
December 14, 2002 (Saturday) – Worldwide
December 16, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
December 19, 2002 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
December 21, 2002 (Saturday) – ECW Hardcore TV
December 23, 2002 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
December 26, 2002 (Wednesday) – ECW RISE
December 28, 2002 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW Starrcade 2002 (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
December 29, 2002 (Sunday) – WCW/ECW Starrcade 2002 (Pay-Per-View)

December 30, 2002 (Monday) - Monday Night Nitro

January

January 2, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
January 6, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
January 9, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
January 11, 2003 (Saturday) – ECW/WCW Guilty As Charged 2003 Preview (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
January 12, 2003 (Sunday) – ECW/WCW Guilty As Charged 2003 (Pay-Per-View)

January 13, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
January 16, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
January 18, 2003 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW Clash of Champions (Special Event)
January 20, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
January 23, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
January 27, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
January 30, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE

February

February 1, 2003 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW Revenge 2003 Preview (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
February 2, 2003 (Sunday) – WCW/ECW Revenge 2003 (Pay-Per-View)

February 3, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
February 6, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
February 10, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
February 13, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
February 17, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
February 20, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
February 22, 2003 (Saturday) – ECW/WCW Market Street Mayhem (Special Event)
February 24, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
February 27, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE

March

March 1, 2003 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW Superbrawl XIII Preview (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
March 2, 2003 (Sunday) – ECW/WCW Superbrawl XIII (Pay-Per-View)

March 3, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
March 6, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
March 10, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
March 13, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
March 17, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
March 20, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
March 22, 2003 (Saturday) – WCW/ECW Uncensored 2003 Preview (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
March 23, 2003 (Sunday) – ECW/WCW Uncensored 2003 (Pay-Per-View)

March 24, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
March 27, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
March 31, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro

April

April 3, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
April 7, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
April 10, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
April 12, 2003 (Saturday) – ECW/WCW Living Dangerously 2003 Preview (Pay-Per-View-Preview)
April 13, 2003 (Sunday) – ECW/WCW Living Dangerously 2003 (Pay-Per-View)

April 14, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
April 17, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
April 21, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro
April 24, 2003 (Thursday) – ECW RISE
April 28, 2003 (Monday) – Monday Night Nitro

Reactions: Stojy