WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Rey Mysterio .vs. HHH
WM: Main Event...( I thought it was horrible )
BP: Hogan and Cage
WP: Khali and Runjin one with Foley....found it pointless.
AI: Good show, like how you added the color this time, it made it show up a bit better. The Main Event was probaly your worst match ever. the Aftermath thing was good, bu the match itself was horrible, the Mysterio and HHH match looked like the main event to me rofl. Anyways, good show, my rating 4 you is 7/10.

Evil Austin

BM: Rey Mysterio .vs. HHH
WM: Main Event...( I thought it was horrible )
BP: Hogan and Cage
WP: Khali and Runjin one with Foley....found it pointless.
AI: Good show, like how you added the color this time, it made it show up a bit better. The Main Event was probaly your worst match ever. the Aftermath thing was good, bu the match itself was horrible, the Mysterio and HHH match looked like the main event to me rofl. Anyways, good show, my rating 4 you is 7/10.

Yeah i told you on msn that the main event would be really horrible but there is a reason just wait for next week, I did this for something coming next week.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Yea, but still I dint like it No offence or anything, but it should of not of been the main event. But the whole rest of the show was good, you put effort into the Mysterio and HHH match I see lol.

Evil Austin

GIANT ROSTER CHANGES _ BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

The board of Directors for WAW we are wrestling have gotten together yesterday and came to a conclusion.

Giant roster Draft changes,Champions are changing, Superstars, Jobbers, Stables, announcers, Referees and even General Managers could be switched! No one is safe. When in the coming days a special 3 hour show presenting the breaking news on live television. What changes and what shake ups will happen. The only thing that is certain is that nothing is going to be left the way it was before.

More Information and backstage news about the Giant roster and changes as i post them.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This Draft might really change WAW. I wonder who will be drafted, I am checking it out!

Evil Austin

FURTHER BREAKING NEWS UPDATE FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Quote - form chairman of waw on the board of directors
Waw is going to be changed and the only thing that is certain nothing will be left the way it was before. And trust us, This may not be a Draft lottery that you think. It will be something even more even more of a shocker!!

In the coming days stay tuned for updates and than the big finally of the 3 hour show that will reveal all.

Evil Austin

Update -

WAW Board of Directors have confirmed that the three hour show will take place and the board of Directors will be there on the top of the show making the announcement. The show is scheduled to appear on TV in about 3 days. All waw roster superstars and affiliates (ie announcers, camera men, referees and others.) are even anticipating the news. No one has a clue what earthquake will hit WAW only the board of directors do. and there announcement will be made in the three hour show.

Stay tunned.

Evil Austin

ok. I will be now posting the three hour show but only part 1 of it. the second part will be posted in a few hours. and that there are three parts. Please post your thoughts and predictions on each part please -

PART 1

WAW SPECIAL THREE HOUR SHOW PRESENTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTERS

*show promo hits as a man in a black suit wals down to the ring.*

Chairman: Welcome everyone to the special one time only three hour show.

*Crowd pop.*

Chairman: Now as i have been promising for days now i have promised that the waw would be changed forever and nothing will stay the same and that is what i have done. And i am here tonight to announce the results.

*No chance hits and the General Manager of Beat down storms down to the ring.*

Vince: I am the ownwer of the waw show Beat down and I demand that you tell me now what in the bluest of blue hell are you doing.

Chairman: Shut up vince, We can fire you in a snap of the fingers.

*Huge crowd pop.*

Chairman: Now than onto the news.

*Crash hits and Mick Foley makes his way to the ring.*

Foley: If vince can be out here than so can i, i am the owner of the show Implosion as you know.

Chairman: Now than if anyone wants to come out before i begin so no one interupts me again?

---- pause ----

Chairman: Now than finally onto the big news, I think its great that you Mick Foley are out here tonight because your just the man that this news dirrects to.

Chairman: Your roster might want to get out here to hear this along with the superstars from beat down.

*ALL rosters come out and stand around the ring*

Chairman: Now than, (looks around at everyone.) One of you wait.. why am i saying one............. more than half of you will be Banished. And I mean for good Fired without pay, Gone for good. Out of waw.

Vince: You can't take my roster away from me!

Mick Foley: Same as mine i worked hard to build mine.

Chairman: Well both of you are in luck Vince, Foley your jobs are safe but your superstar jobs are not. For you see---

STAY TUNED BECAUSE PART TWO WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN A FEW HOURS

FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PART 1 TO THE THREE HOUR SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT!

Part 2 of 3 after the commercial break :

Chairman: Well both of you are in luck Vince, Foley your jobs are safe but your superstar jobs are not. For you see---

Chairman: Each of you, Vincent Kennedy McMahon and Mick Foley will be partners in the works of a General manager.

Vince: What?! i can't work with him?

Chairman: Well the thing is waw had to make a few lay off and had decided to make this one show. Both of you are the General Managers of the show and than both of you by the end of the show get to pick and work together and make lay offs on the roster because with the roster combined it is too big. and get to pick one by one your rosters some of you waw superstars standing around the ring may not be on waw next week. so pray that they pick you on the show and good luck.

As the chairman leaves both men Vince and Foley stare at each other as the next commercial break.

- we are back from the commercial break and both Vince and Foley are still standing around in the ring and have mikes in their hands and are ready to speak. The waw superstars are no longer standing around the ring.

Vince: Look, Foley I don't like you and you don't like me. But according to our boss we have to do this and we both one by one have to pick our rosters.

Mick: I guess i will go first, The first man to be on our show is the --

part 3 coming soon of the special show.

Stay tunned, comments if possible.

Part 3 of 3
Final part before i get back to weekly shows because i was interrupted by the announcements made by the chairman of the board.

before we left we head-

Mick: I guess i will go first, The first man to be on our show is the --

Now - back from the break:

Mick: The first man to be on our show is the number 1 contender for the world heavyweight title The Undertaker.

Vince: Our second pick is The world Heavyweight champion HBK

*After all the shows rosters were announced the special tv special had gone off the air and this was the new rosters -

8b4db9fbfc.png

(EDIT)I AM EDITING THE FIRST PAGE WITH THE ROSTERS

The Rated R CMStar

I will only review when you post the whole show. I am a little confused with this promo. I hope more explanations come available in advance

The Rated R CMStar

Why couldn't you post all of this in one single post?

Evil Austin

Why couldn't you post all of this in one single post?

I don't know Ill be honest my original idea was to have a break in between each segment and have people post in between and have like a suspense thing but it did not work out so i just ended it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Have you already arranged the new Rosters? Well.. this promo heads to a pretty well Draft Special.... I thought a champ will be stripped when he get drafted to the other show...

Cheap Plug: Check Out HEW!

Evil Austin

Have you already arranged the new Rosters? Well.. this promo heads to a pretty well Draft Special.... I thought a champ will be stripped when he get drafted to the other show...

Cheap Plug: Check Out HEW!

Yeah i was going to check it out i just had to finish up here. I was going to make it better, with each part written with a good day gap and that it would have an element of suspense but it did not work out. So yeah the new rosters are up on the first page.

The Rated R CMStar

The thing was that the promo was too short to be divided. Now that you say were you where going, I catch the idea, but it needed a longer promo to succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.