WAW we are wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

The thing was that the promo was too short to be divided. Now that you say were you where going, I catch the idea, but it needed a longer promo to succeed
Ok. Thanks for the advice, Ill get better at this. by the way, i am working on my next show now. should be up by about midnight forum time.

Evil Austin

WAW SHOW WEEK 2
8b4db9fbfc.png

*A promo video airs about the roster changes and the new one show big roster and that we have dual general managers.*

*WAW pyro's go off.*

Spirit squad's music hit and they make their way down to the ring with co - gm of waw Mr McMahon.

The spirit sqad all five of them are in the ring as vince begins to speak.

Vince: Now, APA we all know last week we took your bar and your home away backstage but since we are such nice guys we will give you a chance to get them back from what you did to the spirit squad last week. You the APA will be taking on Kenny and Mitch the tag team champions with Johny, Nickey, and Mickey around the ring as bi-standers. And if you win you get your bar back and you get at the royal rumble a tag team title shot.

King; Wow. You see JR he really is a nice guy.

Jr: How nice is it that three of the five spirit sqad members get to stand around the ring why don't you just make it a five on two handicap match?

King: Because that would not be fair, Vince only wants to be fair.

Jr: Are you watching the same show i am ?

King: Oh no, never mind.

*APA music hits and they make their way down to the ring with a huge pop.*

Before the match begins Faarooq and Bradshaw are powerbombing and clostlining the three from the outside and than go to their side apron and Faarooq starts the match off

King: Thats not fair why did they do that ?

Jr: They even out the odds. its now a classic tag team match not one team gets three extra people.

Match - 1 APA vs Spirit Squad for a number one contender match and for their bar back.
Bell rings and the match begins -

Faarooq is on the early advantage he clostlines kenny and than when kenny gets up he tries to hit him but nothing happens to faarooq he runs against the ropes and than faarooq powerslams him. He geos for the pin but Mitch the tag team partner breaks up the pin fall. Mitch is running back to his corner. Faarooq tries to go out after him but Kenny than rolls him up from behind. Kenny than only gets a two count. Faarooq kicks out of the school boy roll up pin. kenny is trying to throw him against the turnbuckle of his corner but he is to powerfull and just stands there. Eventually Faarooq just pulls kenny towards him and than clostlines him. He drags him by the arm to his corner where he tags in Bradshaw. Bradshaw runs against the ropes to end this early and clostline from hell him but than the three that they had knocked down earlier are back up and had tripped bradshaw over. Faarooq went to the outside and knocked them out again behind the reff's back, but in the mean time kenny is trying to get the upperhand on bradshaw and had gone to the top rope but Faarooq can play dirty aswell and had pushed him over the top rope onto the other members of the jack off squad. The reff begins to count as bradshaw catches his breath and is back up. Faarooq grabbed the legal man kenny from the pile of spirit squads on the outside floor and than had rolled him in the ring for bradshaw to finish the job. He is in position for a powerbomb but than mitch the tag team partner standing on the apron had than came in and tries to clostline bradshaw and did. Faarooq had ran in and clostlined mitch and kenny rolles bradshaw up for the pin but to no avail. Bradshaw kicks out. Bradshaw than is getting punched and kicked by kenny but bradshaw pushes him off and than quickly bounces up and catches in mid air a running at him kenny, and than kenny is in position for the fall away slam but the other members of the spirit squad come in the ring adn than bradshaw while holding kenny big boots them all. he hits the fall away slam and than goes for the pin. He pins kenny and than gets the win.

Winner's APA via - pin fall - APA get their bar back and they also get a title shot at the king of the ring in the coming weeks.

Backstage - Triple H is seen running around the locker room with his sledgehammer like last week still in a really pissed off mood. he runs into HBK.

HBK: whoa, game what are you doing with that hammer, ?

HHH: I had lost to that midget rey mysterio ! And i was screwed out of a title shot.

HBK: well as you can see i am the champion....

HHH: Give me a title shot !

HBK: Undertaker, is the next number 1 contender not you.

HHH: Why don't i beat the shit out of the undertaker.

*foley walks by.*

Foley: Why don't we have for teh main event. DX vs Undertaker and a partner of his chosing.

HHH and HBK look at each other for a little while and than walk in opposite dirrections

Match - 2 Chris Jericho vs Mr Kennedy in a match of Jericho 's chosing.

both men are in the ring -

Chris: Kennedy, i am going to be in the ring with you in a match that i have beaten the likes of chris benoit in and won tag team titles in. A match that you have never been in, Tonight - Chris Jericho vs Mr Kennedy in a Ladder match !

They lock eyes as the bell rings and the match begins -

Chris is on the upper hand punching him in teh head and than drop kicking him. He than hits the lion sult move from teh second rope but Kennedy gets his knee's up and chris is rolling around the ring in pain. Kennedy goes to the outisde and puts a ladder in the centre of the ring and places it against the ropes lying between the second turnbuckle and the top turnbuckle. He goes to turn around and hit on jericho but Jericho arm drags him and than finsherman suplexes him. He draggs him to that ladder lying in between the second and top rope turnbuckle and places his head under it and grabbs hold of his legs and than pulls down leaping his head at the top of the ladder splitting it open. Kennedy is slightly bleeding. Jerich ogoes to the outisde and grabbs a chair and than sets it up in the middle of the ring in the sitting down position and than throws him and than ropes and than kennedy blocks it and trips him and jericho's head hits the chair. Kennedy goes to the outside and rolls a table in the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring and than goes to the top rope with jericho on his shoulders and does that finisher he does like that through the table.
Kennedy puts the ladder in the centre of the ring and than begins to climb up it step by step slowly, Chris is starting to move but there is no way he is getting up the ladder in time to stop him. with him being under the ladder, Chris grabbs one side / leg of the ladder and pushes up and kennedy goes flying to the outside. Chris goes to the outside and beats on him. He grabs a trash can lid and than whacks him over the head with it. He hits him again and than puts him in the centre of the ring and begins to climb. Kennedy a few moments later gets another ladder in the ring and begins to climb aswell. Both men are at the top with different ladders standing next to each other. Both men are throwing right hands and than Chris bangs kennedy's head on his ladder top and than puts on of kennedys legs over and makes him lying on his stomach and chris goes on top and has him on two ladders, 20 ft above the ring and has him in the walls of jericho. Kennedy is tapping on the ladder and eventually, chris lets go and than pushes him off the ladder. He looks up at the ladder and than looks at the crowd he gets a big pop and htan looks a kennedy lying there and hits a lion moon sult from the top of the ladder. Both men are down.
After a few minutes chris jericho is starting to move and than leaps up. He takes a new table in the ring and puts kennedy on it. He goes to the top rope and than leaps at him. pushing the mr kennedy through the table. He starts to climb up the top of the ladder. Kennedy starts to kick the ladder and the ladder is wobbyling. Kennedy is starting to get up and climb the ladder himself after putting it back inplace it was just a time waster to make it wobble. Both men are up the top of the ladder trading blows and than chris jericho grabbs his head and than bulldogs him from teh top of the ladder to the centre of the ring. He goes back up and than with a huge crowd pop grabbs the brief case and gets the win.

WINNER CHRIS JERICHO

backstage -

Undertaker is seen talking with his brother kane and tonight in the main event it will be DX vs the Brothers of Destruction!

Backstage -

Goldberg is seen with his hardcore title that he had won from booker T last week, Booker T walks in.

Booker: why did you get to take the title from em you were not in the match?

Goldberg: Well thats the rules. I am better than you and i had beaten you for the title!

Booker: Oh tell me you didn't just say that tell me you didn't just say that.

Goldberg; If you really want it back lets fight for it at the king of the ring!

Booker: And the five time five time five time five time ..... FIVE TIME WCW champion will get his hardcore title back in two weeks.

Goldberg: YOUR NEXT!

Match - 3 Fatal Four way for the Intercontinental title
Rey mysterio vs John Morrison (c) vs RVD vs Matt hardy
bell rings and the match begins -

Rey is kicking and punching John Morrison and RVD is working on matt hardy. RVD and Matt are working on the outisde as they knock each other ove rhte top rope. RVD puts matt on the barricade and than goes for the kicking to the back of the head fromt the top rope move and hits it. He goes back in the ring and than starts helping rey to beat up on John Morrison the former ecw champion. They both drop kick him down and than RVd goes for the rolling thunder and hits it and than as he gets up, rey mysterio starts to kick on RVD and than rvd gets thrown at the turnbuckle and than blocks it into his own throw so rey is at the turnbuckle. RVD runs at rey and than monkey flips him over to the centre of the ring ontop of John morrison. Rvd leaps onto the top rope and the crowd goes wild because they know he is going to hit both of them with the five star frog splash. He hits it on both men and than goes for the pin on Morrison but Matt hardy breaks up the pin fall and than is going for the twist of fate on RVD but he gets kicked in the head and than spining kicked down to the matt. He goes for the rolling thunder but Rey had than tripped him over. Rey goes onto the apron and leaps onto the top rope goes for the leg drop but Morrison moves out of the way and rey misses. John morrison gets up and hits the swinging neckbreaker on matt hardy and goes for the pin but RVD breaks up the pin fall. JOhn than goes for the same move on RVD but Matt turns him around and hits the twist of fate on him. He geos for the pin but RVD breaks it up. Rey than dropkicks RVD at the ropes in position for the 619. RVD ducks out of it, than than Matt throws morrison at the ropes making rey go east and west with each leg. rey falls back over the top rope and onto the floor. RVD than kicks matt and morrison and throws them each at the ropes. RVD than back trips matt and than does a spinning leg drop on him and goes for the pin. John Morrison breaks it up. John morrison hits the swinging neck breaker on RVD and than goes for the pin but matt breaks it up. He throws matt over the top rope onto rey mysterio. He than goes to do his finisher on RVD but RVD blocks it and knocks him down with his educated feet. RVD goes up to the top rope for the five star frog splash but Morrison gets his knee's up and than gets up and does his finisher and goes for the pin... 1.............................2.......................3!!!!!!!!!

Winner John Morrison - He retains the Intercontinental championship

Backstage - In the APA locker room they are seen in their new bar with their card, cigars, and beer.

suddenly out of no where this Truck pulls up next to the bar knocking the table over and the beer spilling on the APA members they are extremely pissed off.

Faarooq: Bradshaw, lets see who is in that truck and give him an old fashioned ass kicking!

Bradshaw: That's exactly what i was going to say, partner, (he bangs on the window of hte truck to see who it is.)

*The Truck window's roll down and a huge crowd pop because its ston cold steve austin.*

Stone cold: Am I, Disturbing anyone standing here (in a sarcastic voice.)?

Faarooq: Yeah, we just beat five members of the jack of squad to get this damn bar back and now your in our way.

Stone cold: *Starts to laugh hard sarcasticly and than stops like he does.*

Bradshaw: Hey man, we are all men here, why don't you just move that truck of your slightly and we can all sit down, play card, smoke and drink beer.

Stone cold: Sounds like a plan to me.

they all sit down and drink beer and play cards as the camera's go to the ring for a cutting edge promo -

In the ring - (its set up for a cutting edge promo)

Edge: My guests tonight are The 3rd generation superstar my former tag team partner in rated rko back in 2006 he is Randy Orton.

*orton's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.*

Edge: And my second guest, yes we have a second guest which usually does not happen that often. He is a former world champion like myself and randy here, he is the only olympic gold medalist in wwe history he is Kurt Angle

*Angle's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.*

Edge: Now than since everyone is here lets get this show on the road.

Edge: I have been looking at our history and each of us here have been very very very similar in our carrers. for example all three of us have been world champions on more than 2 ocasions. all three of us have held the tag team titles, all three of us have been in a faction before and all three of us are main eventers

Kurt angle: WOOOOOOO Its true its Damn true!

Randy: Your point is ?

Edge: I want to know who is the best man out of the three of us so how do you want to settle this ?

Kurt: King of the ring wooo. I have won it in past years.

Edge: Ok i am up for that. Lets make this interesting, looser has to admitt to the winner that the winner is better than he is on the next show.

Randy: You guys are fogetting i am the man of destiny and my time is now!

Edge: Its the rated R supestar who will win.

Kurt: Kurt Fricken Angle will win. Oh its true its Damn true!!!

Main Event - DX (hbk and HHH) vs Brothers of Destruction (Kane and the Undertaker)
- if Undertaker wins he gets to keep his number 1 contender spot but if HHH wins he gets to be number 1 contender!
bell rings and the match begins -

Kane is starting it out with HHH and kane is getting the upperhand and is uppercutting triple H and than throws him at the ropes and big boots him. H rolls under the bottom rope to catch his breath but Taker steps down from the apron and than hits a clostline and throws him back to his brother kane. Kane starts to choke him and throw him at his corner. He starts to beat on him and than H pockes him in the eye and than does a harley race high knee and tags in his dx partner shawn michaels. Shawn runs at kane and tries to knock him down but gets caught in mid air. He puts him on the top rope and tries to go for the super plex but hbk starts punching and pushes kane off him and than gets him in position for the diving move to the heart and hits it. He hits an atomic drop and knocks him down He is tunning up the band in the bottom right corner and than about to hit it Undertaker runs down to that corner from the top right corner and pulls him down his hair. kane had than gotten up and tagged in his older brother the undetaker. Undertaker had started to beat up on hbk and than grabbs his arm and twists it and than does the walking the top rope move. He geos for the pin but to no avail. Undertaker than starts throwing his rights and lefts and than knocks him down and hits the leg drop. He goes for the chokeslam but HHH runs in the ring and tries to stop it and than does hit undertaker to drop hbk but kane is in the ring and both kane and undertaker chokeslam dx and than both of them go for the pin on each of them.

WINNERS UNDERTAKER AND KANE THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION

*they get a huge pop as the show goes off the air.*

comments please....

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Kennedy and Jericho
WM: Main Event....again, why is ur Main Event matches always small?
BP: STONE COLD WITH THE TRUCK MAN!
WP: n/a
AI: So, this show wasnt as bad as lasts. You made a little more effort in the matches this time, and pulled off a great suprise by bringing back Stone Cold. Glad he destroyed the bar:) Anyways, my rating for you is 8/10.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Ladder Match

Worst Match: BOD vs. DX, It's like a squash to me

Best Promo: SCSA and the APA! nice promo!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Nice show but it needs more improvements. The Ladder is great but why does the main event is quite short just like wwerko619 said. Anyways, it is still a good show, good job!

Evil Austin

The Royal Rumble

- The Royal Rumble had been switched with the King of The Ring pay per view this Sunday Due to popular demand and ratings I will be having a royal rumble pay per view soon. Seeing as it is January.

Thank you for reading. The Poster for the Rumble will be revealed soon. As soon as I get it off Weebo.

Confirmed Matches for the Rumble

-Hardcore Title match Goldberg vs Booker T
-APA & Austin vs Spirit Squad all five
-Triple Threat for bragging Rights Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Edge
-WAW title Casket Match,HBK Shawn Michaels vs"The Phenom"The Undertaker
-Royal Rumble match 30 participants 1 Go's to Wrestlemania for a world title shot In March

(And I promise you guys that unlike my pay per view back in page 2 of this thread it will have promo's and be written out even better, It will make my other pay per view seem like a weekly show.)

Evil Austin

Anyone want to do any predictions ?
Should be about a day or a day and a half until it is posted i am working on the order of entrances right now. I am going through it making it good but at the same time trying to get it done as fast as i can for you guys to read.

Anyone want to do Predictions ? for the winners of the matches ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
You have a pretty good PPV card here and I'm really looking forward to the show. Anyway, here are my predictions.

-Royal Rumble match 30 participants 1 Go's to Wrestlemania for a world title shot In March- Mr. Kennedy

Again, I'm looking forward to the show and I will be reviewing...

Evil Austin

You have a pretty good PPV card here and I'm really looking forward to the show. Anyway, here are my predictions.

-Royal Rumble match 30 participants 1 Go's to Wrestlemania for a world title shot In March- Mr. Kennedy

Again, I'm looking forward to the show and I will be reviewing...

Thanks.... I really really liked your Rumble pay per view being one of the best on IWF at btbs (talking about you not me rofl) It turned out awesome. What with a tie at the end. Great....

The Rated R CMStar

-Royal Rumble match 30 participants 1 Go's to Wrestlemania for a world title shot In March- I gotta agree with Anigma, I feel Kennedy will get the notch

xImpulsive

Reaction score
-Hardcore Title match Goldberg vs Booker T: Booker T
-APA & Austin vs Spirit Squad all five: APA and Austin
-Triple Threat for bragging Rights Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs Edge: Kurt Angle
-WAW title Casket Match,HBK Shawn Michaels vs"The Phenom"The Undertaker: Taker
-Royal Rumble match 30 participants 1 Go's to Wrestlemania for a world title shot In March - Kennedy

Evil Austin

Wow everyone seems to have different opinions but favors kennedy to win.... i will not be telling you guys obviously if you are right but its strange all you chose Kennedy... ??

Evil Austin

FINAL CARD FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE

8c6e824638.jpg

Matches -

b00134cd2d.jpg

preview : With the first week of waw booker T was billed in a match with Jeff hardy no one expected Goldberg to pick up the win. Can Booker T get his title back or was he a transitional champion ?

e96750270f.jpg

Spirit Squad have been trying to play mind games with apa for weeks taking their bar away and only getting it back with the pin fall victory over the squad. can they beat all five even with the help off the new friend stone cold steve austin ?

27cec1509f.jpg

Who is the man ?.... That question can only be answered once the match has ended, this heated rivalry over who is better is the third generation superstar randy orton the best and up coming young superstar or is it the Rated "R" Superstar or is it The wrestling machine kurt angle the only olympic gold medalist in wwe / waw history.... who will come out on top. ?

32de10271d.jpg

With the Undertaker getting a number 1 contender spot with his pin fall victory over orton a few weeks back can he beat HBK in the prime of his carer in the casket match. Though these two have meet before at ground zero were hbk won, at unforgiven at the hell in a cell hbk won though with the help of kane, and in the rumble nine years ago exactly in the same casket match with the help of classic DX and Kane . The question is can HBK do it without any help ? can he beat the Undertaker at his own game with no advantage? just wait and find out ...

061b7a91e5.jpg

With the winner going onto Wrestlemania 24, Who will get a title shot, will it be a person that has won the rumble before or a man that has yet to win the rumble and deserves a push in the industry ?? 30 men, all will fight only one fill stand alone in the ring... Who will it be...

To be up probably in about two days but no later than Tuesday.....

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know, I for one think that you might push Kennedy, besides it would be a nice change for your main event picture

Status
Not open for further replies.