Was Christian Return a Total waist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Im not, Im challenging you to come up with something other than "JR says he's good and people boo him therefore he has a great promo and character" and you cant do it.

The character has alredy been described, yet you refuse to accept it. As for the JR statement, you can go ahead and play that card all you want, but it has already been established what I meant.

Actually it is a yes or a no question, you just dont want to answer it because you now how it shreds your "he has a character because people boo him" argument. And after I refute your "character" argument, you come back with NOTHING

Are you really this blind? You say he has no character, Axis and myself have already described the character. You keep saying he hasn't, so I say that HIS CHARACTER IS ENOUGH TO GET BOOS.

And from there, somehow you come out with the fact that I am saying that he has a character because he gets booed.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well I challenged his actual definition of a character. I challenged your bs notion that "He has enough of one to get a reaction" which is a non answer if ever saw one. But its cool, if you dont want to continue the discussion without rebutting points and saying "I ALREADY SAID THAT" when you didnt and giving me non answers, then go ahead :D