Vince McMahon was the one that ENDED THE UNDERTAKER STREAK AT WM30?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Aw man you got banned from ACW and you will prolly get banned here anyways I'm wasted and you are ruining my mood goodnight you proud virgin.

LMFAO! I WILL NEVER BE BAN HERE! B/c the maker of site i good am friend with! Crayo will never ban me! SO UR DREAMING ON THAT ONE! And also Rob was going unban me b/c Ric unfairly ban me but i forget it that i wanted no part in all u fuck jobs i still pm to prove that!

Last edited:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO! I WILL NEVER BE BANH HERE! B/c the maker of site i good am friend with! Crayo will never ban me! SO UR DREAMING ON THAT ONE! And also Rob was going unban me b/c Ric unfairly ban me but i forget it that i wanted no part in all u fuck jobs i still pm to prove that!
If you really go by that philosophy then you're more likely to be banned because you act like a Complete asshole and you hide behind the head admin, giving said admin even more of a reason to ban you. Way to go moron.

Reactions: Leo C