Vince McMahon was the one that ENDED THE UNDERTAKER STREAK AT WM30?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
b/c it was NEVER plan to begin with! Somthing like that does not desavre to ENDED! why do u think people never wanted to end!?
to begin with? The streak was never a plan "to begin with"

Do you really think they had him squash Jimmy Snuka and were like "man, this guy can NEVER lose at Mania!" ?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
to begin with? The streak was never a plan "to begin with"

Do you really think they had him squash Jimmy Snuka and were like "man, this guy can NEVER lose at Mania!" ?

did not read IT WAS NEVER PLAN! THE STREAK WAS NEVER PLAN! WHICH IS WHY THE STREAK SHOULD HAD STAY UNTIL HE RETIRE SOMETHING AS GREAT AS THAT SHOULD NEVER ENDED!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
did not read IT WAS NEVER PLAN! THE STREAK WAS NEVER PLAN! WHICH IS WHY THE STREAK SHOULD HAD STAY UNTIL HE RETIRE SOMETHING AS GREAT AS THAT SHOULD NEVER ENDED!
All good things must come to an end. ;)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No, you're just stupid.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I didn't mind the streak ending. It was too big of a moment to pass up, and wrestling tradition, as mentioned, always says that you "go out on your back" (there's been exceptions to that rule, but I digress.) Given that Taker is "old-school", it shouldn't come as much surprise that he agreed to let the streak be brought to an end. It's no secret that he's offered it to a handful of people in the past.

I'm just disappointed to know that we're never getting Taker/Cena, and that a part-timer like Lesnar was the one who got such a big feather in his cap. I suppose if it had to end this year though (in the event that there were doubts that Taker could go anymore), Lesnar was as good of an option as any. It's not completely bad, anyway. Lesnar can still put someone over huge as the man who brought down the Streak-Killer. It's not like The Rock ended it or something.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yes, Vince McMahon pinned the Undertaker and ended the streak. Brock Lesnar was just Vince in disguise.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious. Why do you trust what Meltzer says.

The guy obviously has some legit contacts and has been in the business for decades, what's not to trust about him that there are about others? If I had to put my trust on anyone, it'd be him by a long shot (which I do, I'm a subscriber~!).

If it was Vince's decision, smart call. If Undertaker really couldn't go any longer, why not give the streak to someone like Lesnar? The guy was losing his "Main Event Attraction" appeal quick (and that's mainly because of their absolutely shite booking for him), this gave him it back. Plus, it just adds something else for Heyman to brag about.

I'm not a fan of it, but I can understand why they did it.

I didn't watch your video btw gohan, I just wanted to get that off my chest and defend my overlord da meltz

Last edited: