• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Also if this lady has been messaging people pretending to be her she also has every right to be upset about it. And she doesn’t seem to be saying it’s not true.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think she’s upset someone she knows wasn’t her mom’s friend and who has seemingly harassed her and her grandmother is going around on national tv and talking about her dead mom.
But she was her mom's friend when it happened . She seems more upset about somebody talking about the horrible things her mom went through than what actually happened yo her mom. She also seemingly trying to silence her despite actually listening to the interview. I find that to be odd, as you don't really get to police other people's experiences because you don't like them personally. I respect her own feeling on it, but yeah to me it sounds like she got her priorities pretty out of synch. I know I'd want Justice for my parent. The whole harassing thing could be true but unless there's a paper trail it seems pretty random. My conspiracy theory is she was probably intimidated to help dismiss the person interviewed. Because she doesn't even deny the content. So what purpose is there to publicly say this other than to give the accused ammunition to paint the witness as unreliable.