• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

Roy Mustang

Someone who is head of talent relations is someone who needs to be looked at cause for sure this won't be the first person imo. It doesn't matter if JR is elsewhere, he needs to be looked into too

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
I would legit be surprised if Lawler WASN'T in the know/involved at least slightly.
Not saying he is, just that I wouldn't be shocked if he was.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Someone who is head of talent relations is someone who needs to be looked at cause for sure this won't be the first person imo. It doesn't matter if JR is elsewhere, he needs to be looked into too
See, that makes more sense. Jim Ross probably knows more about the Sable situation than he's ever let on.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The farther back you’re talking about the harder it’ll be to find anything concrete and what’s tko going to do if they did find something? JR doesn’t work there.

I guess they can publicly out him so AEW fires him.