Vince doesn't like Kevin Owens' overweight size

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ratings, live show attendances, merchandise sales and attendances at special appearances. Lately this also includes YouTube hits on the WWE YouTube, website hits and guest shows such as the Sam Roberts podcast. Twitter mentions, Facebook shares, it's all there.

It's all there that they don't tune into SD because of Kevin himself?

...Because it couldn't be how creative WWE is, we all know their storylines are RIVETING

Alot more than just KO on that show.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
It's all there that they don't tune into SD because of Kevin himself?

...Because it couldn't be how creative WWE is, we all know their storylines are RIVETING

Alot more than just KO on that show.
WWE failing to make him a draw still makes him not a draw. It's an awkward time right now for full time talent. Wrestlemania shines the spotlight in the wrong place, then sports starts to pull ratings away from sports entertainment. I'm confident that by Summerslam he'll find his groove, get the top belt soon after and by this time next year he'll be one of the top draws in the company.

None of this changes the position that he is in right now.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
merchandise sales

Who told you what his merch sales were? Was it the same people who release the results of WWE's website polls or WrestleMania attendance records? lol

Because I'm pretty sure the Kevin Owens Fight shirt & Kevin Owens Show shirt would sold WAY more than most on wweshop especially Roman who WWE claimed was top seller of merch not long ago, certainly doesn't seem like it would be that way based on his reactions. I call bullshit and believing anything WWE tells you would be like believing what your government tells you.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
Who told you what his merch sales were? Was it the same people who release the results of WWE's website polls or WrestleMania attendance records? lol

Because I'm pretty sure the Kevin Owens Fight shirt & Kevin Owens Show shirt would sold WAY more than most on wweshop especially Roman who WWE claimed was top seller of merch not long ago, certainly doesn't seem like it would be that way based on his reactions. I call bullshit and believing anything WWE tells you would be like believing what your government tells you.

You can't question official statistics and then claim to be "pretty sure" about anything. There is one source of information and it's not you. I also like how you focussed on the one thing that you considered disputable and ignored all of the other points that I made.

??? The person making the decisions is at fault obviously and like I said, SD has more than just KO on it.... there's one guy to blame for WWE's crappy quality and it's the head guy.

I think WWE's been pretty good lately, to be honest. Owens being a top draw guy has little to nothing to do with quality. It depends on his positioning and global appeal. I get it though; you're defensive about your favourite not being the top guy in the company. That's noble.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Me Me Big Boy
tumblr_onci4bGvNt1w922wfo1_400.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ryan Blade

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I mean. This is a bit irrelevant to the discussion on KO's body. But Reigns is the top merchandise seller of all the full timers. It's not even a race between him and second place. And it's not even that shocking, Reigns is over with kids and women. And kids are the main customers of the WWE store. Sure when he comes out you mainly hear boos from petulant manchildren, but it is the actual children that make their parents buy them his merch.

• Haha
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I mean. This is a bit irrelevant to the discussion on KO's body. But Reigns is the top merchandise seller of all the full timers. It's not even a race between him and second place. And it's not even that shocking, Reigns is over with kids and women. And kids are the main customers of the WWE store. Sure when he comes out you mainly hear boos from petulant manchildren, but it is the actual children that make their parents buy them his merch.

Amazing what happens when you only push one babyface.

Everyone already made the on-topic point here.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe a thread with such a ridiculous title has 38 replies. 39 now. In 2017, that anyone would be such a fuckin' mark to think Vince cares about wrestlers all fitting some bodybuilder aesthetic is BEYOND insulting to my intelligence and his.

He knows his audience better than they know themselves. (That includes all of us)

Can you draw money, can you cut a promo, and can you go? That's all that fucking matters.

Yeah, Vince is so fuckin' upset about KO's size that he's pushing him to the fucking moon the last 2 years. He's really upset about it. Get a goddamn clue. Grow up.

Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He knows his audience better than they know themselves. (That includes all of us)

You basically called Vince... God. Or some form of Santa Clause... :idk:
Vince is an old man who pays people to know what it going on.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
So, I was reading on my phone about how some dirtsheets are saying that Vince McMahon doesn't like Kevin Owens' physical look. He usually prefers guys that have a sort of a Brock Lesnar physique.

All muscles, and talent. But Kevin Owens seems to be a good talent. He's heel, but fuck, man. You don't see someone like Kevin Owens often. The guy seems to know what the fuck he's doing. I'm impressed despite the physique that he has. Of everyone else, Owens stands out like a sore thumb.

Opinions...? Comments..?

We call him "Hairy two-belly" and the "King" well he's the "Sasquatch". He's got a gut that "hairy".

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Why should size matter? As long as they're Good Athletes and Can Do their Job well, Then What does Vince Hv to worry about? I used to not like KO, But after watching a few matches, I think he's actually a Great Athlete, despite his quick temper.