• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince back on board, WWE sale coming soon / WWE funeral thread

Deezy

DZ PZ

Everyone acting like a bunch of chicken littles because some fuck named Kermit said something on Reddit. :uhoh

And all these supposed journalists ran with it :lmao

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I just don’t think Vince would sell to Saudi. He’s a greedy pig but he doesn’t want to kill his own company.
That’s literally what he did even if he sells to NBC. He took a family business and drove his family out of it for a need to make a few bucks in a sale knowing the company would also face lawsuits. Vince gives zero shits about WWE.

Roy Mustang

Cause he’s a piece of shit but he’s not stupid. You also have to imagine he has a million people screaming in his ear this is a bad idea.

Does Vince seem like the kind of person to listen to anyone based on his history? Be serious with me here.

Doesn’t matter. Everyone on this website sure believed it.

...... this is why the internet needs media literacy lessons. Several people believe the earth is flat and a bunch of people were once asked where chocolate milk came from and said brown cows. People are fucking morons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
so what SRS/Fightful is saying happened:

- an internal group chat within WWE were discussion Stephanie leaving
- someone in said chat threw out that she was gone because they sold to Saudi and they wouldnt want a female CEO
- someone in said group chat leaked and embellished this statement as fact to some reporters

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
so what SRS/Fightful is saying happened:

- an internal group chat within WWE were discussion Stephanie leaving
- someone in said chat threw out that she was gone because they sold to Saudi and they wouldnt want a female CEO
- someone in said group chat leaked and embellished this statement as fact to some reporters
slap-the-head-oh-no.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
and fwiw Saudi still very much in play just that it's way too quick atm for anything to be done. they seem to think NBCu still makes the most sense but if Saudi overpays they pretty much have to take the deal

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
...... this is why the internet needs media literacy lessons. Several people believe the earth is flat and a bunch of people were once asked where chocolate milk came from and said brown cows. People are fucking morons.
WHOA WHOA WHOA... hold your horses, mate. You wanna tell me my liquid chocolaty drink does not come from chocolate colored cows?

thats-crazy-talk-frank-murphy.gif

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
If my memory serves me right. Didn't Stephanie leave last year before this whole thing started with Vince? I remember HHH still was recovering from his Heart Problem and she wanted to be with her family. Plus help take care of Hunter?

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah she left, though people speculated it was because of the Vince allegations about to happen then she came back when he retired/