UWF Unforgiven The One Percent vs Brock Lesner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Ladies and Gentlemen,
E

C

Ethan Carter the Third's music hits and the crowd reacts angrily as the only World Tag Team Champions come out to the ring together with their titles wrapped around their waists. They both look at each other, then at the crowd and then back at each other as they smile and head down the ramp.

Ethan%20Carter%20III%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

When they reach the bottom of the ramp, they order one of the officials to open the ropes for them to enter the ring which they do. They are both handed mics right away and begin to speak.

EC3: I'm not sure if any of you people know this, but this isn't the first time we've had to beat Brock Lesner. As a matter of fact, Fandango, back when he was Johnny Curtis even managed to beat him on NXT. And now it looks like someone has sent the "beast" to come after us once again. Now I'm not sure who exactly sent you to come attack us because you sure as hell didn't do it for Maxine considering you have harmed her multiple times in the past and even Jarrett has gone off about her before. So someone must have sent you two to try and confront us but who? Vince maybe? He's obviously not happy about us pursuing legal action against him after all he's done to mistreat us. Or maybe it doesn't go that high. Maybe you two were the last GM's last hurrah to harm us. But Stone Cold knows all about us beating Lesner before so that can't be it. It has to be somewhere higher up. definitely not the network because we're ratings giants. So who could it be?

Ethan puts his hand to his chin and rubs as he ponders.

Fandango: Does it even matter? Our lawyer will be coming over finally in the next few weeks and every time they've tried to screw us, they've failed. People who try and mess with Fandango get their faces danced on. You remember that right Lesner? The fact that I defeated you when I was just another wrestler makes you pathetic. I can't even begin to count how many times you've made a return. What is this your seventh time coming back to UWF? You always come, make a statement, lose, then fizzle out. What makes you think it'll be any different this time? Jeff Jarrett?

The One Percent both look towards each other and laugh.

EC3: Wait, wait, wait, so a man who very recently had only been able to hold onto the Tag Titles for just 10 days is supposed to be a threat to us? Maybe you just don't understand how good we are. Our matches aren't edited in any way. We don't pay off wrestlers to lose the match although I could do that. We simply are that good.

The crowd is all over The One Percent as they simply raise their World Tag Team titles in the air. Fandango then is quick to speak.

Fandango: I have an idea. Wherever you two are, how about you do a little exercise. God knows you both need it. Find a mirror, a full body one if you can and take a good hard long look at yourselves. Then look to your nearest television screen. Now obviously every TV across the world is tuned into us because who wouldn't be so what do you see? Two perfect specimens of mankind. Now look back to the mirror and what do you see? A giant with muscles whose own body failed him and a...I don't even know what the hell you are Jeff. A country man? The bottom line is, no one wants to see you. You're not funny, you're not interesting, you're not entertaining. What you are is just a speed bump. Not even that because you won't even slow us down. You're just a bridge we intend to walk all over.

Fandango smirks as the crowd shows their disdain but soon the chorus of boo's is broken up when.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

The crowd rises to their feet and cheers as Jeff Jarrett appears alone while holding onto his guitar and a microphone. Jarrett walks down the ring and slaps some fans in the palms then enters the ring. He poses for the crowd some more on the ropes then steps down and glances at the duo in the ring.

Jarrett_0138.jpg

Jeff Jarrett: Damn son, if I knew any better I'd say that I'm in the wrong arena. I thought I was suppose to be going eye to eye with a couple of strong-lookin' men, not two faries from a Disney movie! Ladies listen, I would be more then happy to hear about your lawyers doin' all the dirty work, but you forget who you're talking to. You're talking to UWF Board Member Jeff Jarrett! Nobody sent us to take down the rich guy and his sassy pole dancer, I sent myself and the toughest son of a bitch I could find to hunt you two down. And I don't care if you bring along hitmen or more flamboux male belly dancers for your match Ethan, just remember that you're dealing with another kind of beast. You two are not dealing with Jeff Jarrett, you two are not even dealing with Brock Lesnar. Hell no slapnuts, you're both dealing with the new regiment that's gonna eliminate all the bullshit from the Blue Brand! And to begin off on our little journey we're going to start straight from the horse's ass and muck around with you two first!

Cheers are heard from the crowd as Jarrett moves his microphone around his hand, then starts to speak again while looking at Fandango.

Jeff Jarrett: And yes I am well aware of you defeating Brock Lesnar ages ago son, but that was back when you had a pair on ya, now you're just what my old man used to say 'one of dem frilly boys'. Actually now that I said that, I remember my pappy sayin' that men like you 'tend to make up excuses to avoid any kind of physical confrontation. Hell that actually makes some kind of sense considerin' that you're pratically hidin' behind your pal there, and my client isn't even out yet! You're shakin' in your boots slapnuts and Brock Lesnar hasn't came out to play yet, I wonder how long it'll take ya to piss yer pants before Brock Lesnar makes his way to this very ring, and then looks past your beady little eyes and stare straight into yer soul. Ooooooo

Jeff Jarrett is waving his fingers around while making ghosts noises, then stops and gets serious again.

Jeff Jarrett: Get real gents, y'all think that my little title reign actually makes a difference in this match? If I remember correctly I'm not even in this match, if you two dunces actually have to consider whether I'm some kind of threat or not really tells me that you are stupider then you look, and trust me boys that ain't a compliment. Yes you may be undefeated as a tag team *coughbullshitcough* goin' against other teams, but I also remember that you've barely won any handicap matches back in the ol' NXT days against guys half the size of my client. If ya both got yer priorities straight maybe you can keep yer eye on the prize rather then boastin' 'bout how rich you damn folk are.

Jeff Jarrett looks into the crowd and raises up his mic.

Jeff Jarrett: Strap on yer gloves folks, 'cuz we're about to start the rodeo, and it's gonna be Jeff Jarrett approved! Whoo!

Jeff Jarrett lowers his mic as he awaits for One Percent to speak again.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
u0qUD.Hi.56.jpeg

Ethan is quick to respond as he raises his mic to speak.

EC3: Wait a minute, is that Jumpin' Jeff Farmer? This is the guy who hired Brock Lesner? Oh man Jeff, I'm a huge fan. I learned everything not to do during a promo by watching you. I guess that's just why my voice seems to gravitate people to me. Hey what ever happened to Motley Cruz? Anyways, you come out here and keep saying your not in this match and you're right. So...why are you out here again? Oh right because LESNER NOT 2 GOOD WIF WORDS. LESNER ONLY GOOD FOR PUNCHING. LESNER SMASH!

Ethan gives off a cocky smile as the fans berate him.

Fandango: We get it Jeff, you're jealous of us. You couldn't do a damn thing on your own your entire career so you managed to get some muscle to do your deeds for you. Hell you even made your own show and yet even that's failed. You may have the toughest son of a B to help you but none of that actually matters. Who cares whether he can punch someone's lights out or if he can withstand being run over by a car. I'm fast, technical, graceful. He'd have to get his fat hands on me before he could even do anything. Plus the guy's just not good enough. We're not just undefeated as a tag team, we're undefeated, period. I won a world title on my debut and that's something people can't even do in their dreams. I however make dreams come true. Everyone dreams of seeing true beauty and here I stand before you.

The fans grow angrier by the second as Fandango spins around in a circle with his arms spread apart.

EC3: So if this is all this new and powerful regime has to offer, I'm afraid this is going to go down just like all the other failed Jeff Jarrett projects. Who would've guessed! You should really know better by now Jeff but I get it. You keep striving to be better. Nobody wants to be a loser all their life. I used to be a loser until I learned everything from Fandango. We're not above teaching others the method of our success. Maybe then the world would actually be a better place. So c'mon Jeff. Stop this stupid little crusade against us. We're the greatest champions in the history of UWF. Like they say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Relay that message to Brock. How cool would it be to have us on his shoulders when he walks us down to the ring in our matches!

EC3 is filled with enthusiasm as the crowd just boos until Jeff speaks up.