UWF Unforgiven Prediction Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fauche

Reaction score
In a world full of winners and losers, two men have risen above to bring you...

THE UNFORGIVEN PPV PREDICTION SHOW~!
Brought to you in absolutely no part by Godless cussin' liberals.

images

Morrison: Hi, I'm John Morrison, and I believe in the Matrix.

Miz: And I'm your chick magnet, The Miz! We like to give back to the UWF Universe that treats us so well. So when they ask us to do special pre-pay-per-view programmes to help build interest in the shows, we never say no. In fact, if they started actually asking us to do it instead of us having to break into the production truck every time, we wouldn't even ask to get paid.

Morrison: So you can see how much we really care.

Miz: Unlike our last pre-show, this will only be dedicated to our predictions about the card. That said, fans and supporters are more than welcome to send in their own predictions, even if they lack my cunning wit or John's divine intellect to back them up.

Morrison: Let's get started, we got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

Miz: We could literally take as long as we wan -

Morrison: Here we go!

Poster Credit: EffectsofRaven
Banners: Rawisrey

Date: March 16th 2014
Venue: Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh PA

Theme Song:

Match Card:

UWF Global Championship:
RollinUmaga_zps322cc15e.gif

Umaga v. Seth Rollins

Morrison: In the main event, we have the scenester man-barbie defending his newly won Global Championship agasint Umaga, who, as it turns out, speaks English. Regular English, too. How weird is that? Rollins, whose astrological sign is Taurus, is the kind of guy you wouldn't want to get stuck talking to at a party, because he'd probably end up drinking too much - in his case, a couple coolers - and telling you all about how him and Jimmy Jacobs once blew up a mail box when they were fifteen because "they were real rebels back then". That said, Trish still hasn't called Miz back. Soooo, Sethy poo for the win.

UWF Hardcore Championship
3 Stages of Hell (Stipulations to be determined)
Ajmast_zpsf58e861e.gif

AJ Styles(c) vs Chris Masters

Miz: Is that hair cut actually what AJ Styles has been walking around with for the past six months? Ohmyfrakkingosh. Buddy's been double fisting titles lately, and Chris, bless him, has been on a roll of his own. This might be the show stealer. Probably the sweatiest bout too. New champion? I think so. Look for a Matt Morgan return to spoil Uncle Creepy's night.

Tag Match
EdgeKiddDX_zpsa5b6706a.gif

Degeneration X v. Kidd and Edge

Morrison: Does it even matter? These belts are ours come Mania anyway. I hate Canadians almost as much as seniors gross me out. Their youth may be an advantage, but the sexual tension with their groupies might be a big distraction too. Still, I'd bet that unless HHH can find away to screw Kidd out of another win, DX takes the loss here.

UWF Transatlantic Championship
CenaHogan_zps4fbd90f2.gif

John Cena v. Hulk Hogan

Miz: We're still calling this title the Transatlantic Championship? Really? Really? Reeaaaaaaaaalllly? Cena retains, remaining the pride off all birdies and Atlanteans.

UWF United States Championship
Fatal 4-Way
fatal4fe_zps341603e2.gif

Shark Boy(c) vs Sami Callihan vs Bad News Barrett vs Willow

Morrison: What... a bunch... of freaky lookin' dudes. It's like Gus Vant Sant went all 2003 again and hired an alcoholic circus worker who looks like Kurt Cobain to dress up four strip-mall employees and is now having them fight each other for a title that symbolizes what America is really all about. Bad news gents, the foreigner wins here.

Miz: I don't know John, there's just something I like about Sami Callihan. He's so edgy, and the T.I.O.C. is consistently the most compelling group on Smackdown. I mean, they're so evil but their message is so righteous. Its like they're a show on AMC or something.

Morrison: They're just a bunch of egomaniacs... always talking about themselves.

Miz: Ya know, I've heard people say that about us before.

Morrison: What? That we spend lots of time talking about ourselves?

Miz: Yeah. That we spend lots of time talking about ourselves.

Morrison: Hmmm... interesting.

Winner Challenges UWF Champion at UWF WrestleMania III
CRmvp_zps2273e8eb.gif

Cody Rhodes vs. MVP

Miz: MVP seems like a pretty cool guy. Cody Rhodes freaks me out. A lot. Like a reydiculous amount. So I'm cheering for the uh... darker one. Matt Morgan will probably win it anyway, though.

DestructionofBrothers_zps3f9207c9.gif

Undertaker vs. Kane

Morrison: All I know is that I don't know who the masked guys are, but I'm dying to. I'm going to tevo to the end of this one - I'm a sucker for spoilers and I'll be damned if those villains don't show up again.

Miz: If its Big E, I'm gonna spit.

Winner Challenges UWF Global Champion at UWF WrestleMania III
Unsanctioned
bnmbnm_zpsdfc57e73.gif

Daniel Bryan v. Damien Sandow

Miz: Damien Sandow and his homeboys are creepy and virginish. Daniel Bryan is alright with me. I don't love the beard, and I'm thinking that maybe him and AJ could team up and go halfsies on a razor. Dare to dream, right? Bryan for the redemptive win here. Dean Ambrose, can, as the French say, suc ma poisson.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
OnePercentBrack_zps36367d5c.gif

One Percent vs Brock Lesnar w/Jeff Jarrett

Morrison: You know what's cooler than being rich? Being rich because of your good looks and incredible talent. Suck it MDDD, we're the better version of you, and them belts are ours. If Brock doesn't eat the both of you, consider yourself disrespectfully challenged to a Wrestlemania match. You heard it here first, folks.

EuroTournhey2_zps65ac74da.jpg

European Championship Finals

Miz: While, as I said on Raw, I'm pretty sure I'm still in this thing, this lying picture says otherwise. The powers that be are going with it though, so I dunno, Ariess? Sure. Let's go with that.

Morrison: And that's that. And what a show it will be.

Miz: Thanks for tuning in. Until next time, we're us, and you're not.

Morrison: Be jealous.

Reactions: The Hoov and Andrew

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Now it's Saturday Afternoon and the majority of the TT's are in, I think I can make some predictions (for the RAW side anyways)

UWF Global Championship:

Umaga v. Seth Rollins

This is the one that I'm looking foreward to reading the most, not because it's the only World title on the line but because I'm in absolute love with both of these characters. I wasn't too sure how Andrew would handle Slim's Umaga, but now that Unforgiven is coming to a close I think that Seth Rollins will retain the belt in an epic fashion.

Tag Match

Probably the most hyped up tag team title match since the tag team tournament happened back in September. A little bit disappointed that Shawn isn\t defend his WHC belt at Unforgiven, but at least he's part of an (almost) equally anticipated title match. Then again I can't complain because Smackdown's World Champion is defending his secondary title as well lol. Anyways as much as I love Team Canada, I have to put my national pride aside and say that DX is retaining. Of course I wouldn't complain if Team Canada won the belts at all. :)

John Cena v. Hulk Hogan

Happy that iBunka showed up in the nick of time. Would've liked to see EoR and iBunka go at it more for this rematch, but I know that iBunka was on LOA for a bit so that's fair. With that being said I believe that Cena will most likely retain the belt in this belt.

Undertaker vs. Kane

This one is a bit hard to predict, considering that they only went one 1-1. As much as I love Deadman Undertaker, I do like how Coldhands plays Kane a lot. I mean a lot. So I'm going to predict that Kane will walk away the victor here, but wouln't be surprised if Taker wins the match as well.

Unsanctioned
bnmbnm_zpsdfc57e73.gif

Christ I literally have no clue, honestly both men have put in quite an effort into this bout and I honestly don't know who's going to win. I was thinking that Bryan would have this in the bag until Sandow's Witnesses debuted on RAW, now it's anyone's game really. I dunno I'm picking Daniel Bryan to win this, only because Bryan vs Rollins at WM would be total badassery. Of course I wouldn`t be shocked in the slightest if Sandow walked away as the #1 contender.

European Championship Finals (DiBiase vs Aries)

Unfortunately I was given the task to write this as well so I can't comment on it. I will say though that it's either man's game, so good luck to you AK and Chriss.

Reactions: Fauche

iBunka

Reaction score
UWF Global Championship:

Umaga v. Seth Rollins

Going with Umaga here.

Tag Match

Team Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Cena v. Hulk Hogan

Going against the odds and voting for myself :O

Undertaker vs. Kane

Going with Taker on this one. Kane's been too hot.

Unsanctioned
bnmbnm_zpsdfc57e73.gif

Flip a coin in my head and it lands on Sandow.

European Championship Finals (DiBiase vs Aries)

Aries.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

UWF Global Championship:

Umaga v. Seth Rollins
I'
m Going with Andrew to retain his title here. He is just on such a roll at the moment with his characters and I hope you gets to retain here against Slim and roll onto to Wrestlemania.
UWF Hardcore Championship
3 Stages of Hell (Stipulations to be determined)
Ajmast_zpsf58e861e.gif

AJ Styles(c) vs Chris Masters
I think Schmidty will get the win here. I think he has done enough to get the win here and win I assume is his first title taking the Hardcore Title from Chase, plus, MVP hates AJ for taking the UWF Title from him so I hope Masters smashes him. Always going with Schmidty because I hope to see him defend the title at Wrestlemania and if Chase wins, he win be pulling double duty I assume and Schmidty might not have a match, no idea.

Tag Match

Degeneration X
v. Kidd and Edge
I've loved reading this thread. It has been brillant and to be honest, hope this isn't the last of it, even though Kidd is now on Smackdown. I enjoyed every trash talk but i'm going with SBS and Shawn because I enjoyed their trash talks 1% more

John Cena
v. Hulk Hogan
I am going with EOR for this one, don't know why, probs a good reason but I don't know if IBunka made the deadline with his tt? Waited 2 weeks to reply to EOR and then maybe got in time but not enough time for them to get another round in. Anyway, id pick EOR to retain here.

UWF United States Championship
Fatal 4-Way
fatal4fe_zps341603e2.gif

Shark Boy(c) vs Sami Callihan vs Bad News Barrett vs Willow
I want to go for a four way tie and the GM making 4 different title belts and giving it to all of them. I also want to go for Callihan since I was at one stage self appointed CEO of his fan club but I am going to pick Andrews Bad News Barrett. I have seen Andrew play a few people in his time but imo, his Barrett is his best. He is just awesome with them and unfortunately, I think Shark Boy, Sami and Willow are in for a bit of Bad News.

Winner Challenges UWF Champion at UWF WrestleMania III
CRmvp_zps2273e8eb.gif

Cody Rhodes vs. MVP
My match.

Undertaker vs. Kane
I nearly went for Chase for this one for the same fact as I went for Cena. Coldhands waited a few weeks to reply to Chases tt and probs got it in leaving Chase no time to reply, just don't get why Coldhands didnt keep it at 1-1, maybe i'm just in a shit mood and moaning mood haha but ill take into account only the first TT and i believe Coldhands just edged it.

Unsanctioned

bnmbnm_zpsdfc57e73.gif

Daniel Bryan
v. Damien Sandow
So we get the follow up to Hoov vs Rey from the Rumble but someone decided to swith the charatchers and they face each other with their other ones. This match beat the Rhodes Family match I thought and both showed that they deserve the title shot at Wrestlemania. Daniel Bryan will get that shot though I think.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
OnePercentBrack_zps36367d5c.gif

One Percent
vs Brock Lesnar w/Jeff Jarrett
So the posting was 2-1 in favour of One Percent just like the match so I'm just going off the first trash talk and even then, I still think Captain wins this one.

European Championship Finals
Dibiase vs Aries

Good to see both men back and getting back to the place where they left off. Both men had a tough road to the Finals and I wish they could have gone more but AK had some issues. I think Chris will win the Euro title and hold it for a pretty long time.