UWF Smackdown World Tag Team Title Match The One Percent (c) vs Kidd and Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Fandango's music hits and the fans display their anger towards the reigning World Tag Team Champions. Summer Rae is out first, dancing alone for a couple of seconds until she motions towards the entrance and out comes Fandango through the golden tassels with flair the likes no one has ever seen. Fandango dances over to Summer and the two d their routine for a couple of seconds.

ER13_Photo_021.jpg

EC3 Comes out shortly after with his World Tag Team Championship across his shoulder and the slammy for the Tag Team of the year award in his right hand. The One Percent meet on the stage and walk down the ramp together, each footstep taken in unison until they reach the bottom of the ramp. They hand their slammy and their belts to Summer as she waits on the outside and both men climb into the ring. They demand mics be brought to them and begin to speak as the crowd really lays into them.

Fandango: Relax. You may all rejoice because your World Tag Team Champions are here.

The crowd responds in a thunderous amount of boo's

EC3: I don't think these people quite understand how big a deal we are. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Ethan Carter the Third. Better known around the world as EC3. Better known as the undefeated prodigy of Smackdown and this guy right here, his name is Fandango. One of only two champions who matter and he is the former International Champion. A belt which he never lost because he's never lost. The day this perfect, perfect man here debuted, he won the International Championship. He's been undefeated for 10 months now and when you pair that with myself, we are simply the best thing in professional wrestling going on right now. Our opponents this week may be the greatest in all of Canada, but that's nothing compared to the entire world.

The fans are still showing their dismay for the current Tag Team Champions.

EC3: Let's get one thing straight, we're not those inbred rednecks The Dudley's. We're real champions. We didn't win these titles in a handicap match. For some reason, the McMahon's keep trying to get these belts off our waists but he always fails and two Canadians certainly won't be able to get the job done. It might be some writers bad idea to have both set of teams facing off to be Tag Team Champions to hype up a match between two teams that no one cares about but this is real life and you two just can't stack up to the greatness that is The One Percent.

Fandango: And it's funny that anyone could ever think they could dethrone us but I guess it just goes to show you how truly stupid Canadians are. I mean first of all Tyson Kidd was the general managers lackey while I was the World Champion on Anarchy. Am I supposed to believe a guy not good enough for Russo could ever beat me? And then of course we have Edge who frequently teams with a bunch of losers like The Rock and Umaga, both of whom I've beaten by the way, and I'm supposed to take him as a threat? Sure he was UWF Champion when we came here, but he lost shortly after and his title win was a fluke in the first place. I beat four men in one night to become champion. What did you do again Edge? Cash in a briefcase? Oh so scary.

A couple of chuckles come from the crowd as they don't like the team of Edge and Kidd either.

EC3: So if this is the big competition that the McMahon's have planned for us, we say, what else do you got? You may think Trish and Natalya will help you come out the winners, but they're no Maxine and Summer. Just like how you two are no champions. Not even close.

Ethan smirks as the crowd gives a mixed response. The crowd boos louder when...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He blows off the boos as he continues down the ramp embracing the moment. He stops midway for a rare moment for a pyro display.

He completes his trek down the ramp and slides in under the bottom rope. He pulls the mic out of his back pocket and begins.

Rated R Slammy Award Winner Edge:

Okay so what we have here is Jimmie Carter and Johnny Curtis… or whatever names they are going by now. But… I’ll begin with you Curtis or as you prefer to be called Fandango, you speak of being undefeated, you speak of never being pinned BUT I can recall one time you were. You seem to forget and I wouldn’t blame you for forgetting because well… let me paint the picture for you. You vs. The Rock for the International title. There is a fall in your favor but the match is restarted and what happened? You were hit by me. You were hit with the spear and… YOU WERE PINNED! Which brought forward the third and final fall. But hey I’m sure even Triple H can’t remember when he got speared by me either cause he wound up with a concussion. So understand something Curtis… everyone loses to the spear and that can and does include you. So while you may talk up this undefeated streak and never being pinned… while I wasn’t the one that pinned you that night you were pinned because of me. But this night… Smackdown… Edge’s show… you will be pinned and lose the tag titles. Either that or you’ll sacrifice your little friend there Bateman or Ethan Morse… Aaron Carter… oh yeah Jimmie Carter.

But regardless I do have to say I’m glad that me and my partner are not having to face off against those hicks from what they call Dudleyville. At least we get to face off against a team with talent because when we win it’ll look that much more impressive cause I’m sure those aging degenerates couldn’t handle you two. But myself and Kidd? Team Canada… hell you two are nothing. You two will be like the US was in Sochi. Losers that came up short. Came up short against Canada when it counted and then for some reason just got stomped on by Sweden while Canada? What did Canada do? Oh yeah picked up the gold.

And me? I’m accustomed to gold being a former European Champion, tag team champion, and UWF Champion. Something that neither of you will ever be. You two have reached your plateau there as tag champions and sadly… you two are too drunk on whatever it is you sniff or something to realize that you are taking on the two best that not only Canada has to offer but the world has to offer. I mean think about it… I reigned over the entire UWF. I reigned over Smackdown. What show were you on again? Oh yeah it doesn’t even exist anymore cause it sucked. And right now… you two are sucking the life out of this place and it is up to me to inject new life not only into UWF but into Smackdown but not only that but to those tag titles. It is about time those belts be placed around the waist of real champions. Of real competitors. But more importantly… you can say that the one percent, that you two are this and that but understand what I am… there is no one percent, there is no top one percent. There is but one and one only. There can and will only be one… god.

So you and Jimmie bow before your god and just hand over your belts. Because one way or another… when it is all said and done you two will only have each other’s naked waists to look at whereas myself and Kidd… tag team titles.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
fandango.jpg

Fandango smirks at Edge

Fandango: You'd like to see us naked wouldn't you Adam? I'm sorry to burst your little bubble but that will never happen. These gorgeous waists will forever be covered with gold. Even more so when I cash in my briefcase to get those other belts but that's a conversation for another time. Right now I'm just having a hard time trying not to laugh at everything you just said. You, a god? I remember when I used to claim I was such but I learned the truth. There is a one percent Adam, and the God's created them perfectly. It takes more than one God to make a work of art such as Fandango while you on the other hand, there's just nothing remarkable about you.

Fandango laughs at Edge and the crowd reacts positively because what are they going to do? Cheer Edge?

Fandango: Poor Adam. Foolish, foolish Adam. You look for every little loophole you can in order to make yourself seem successful but it just doesn't work that way. The only pinfall that matters is the final one and when a match gets restarted, the previous pinfalls do not count. You see unlike you my mind is just as beautiful as my body. Your little spear didn't keep me down. I kept myself down to rest because I knew that little attempt at harming me wouldn't do much. The same will happen this week when you and your teeny tiny excuse of a man partner join up for the first time ever.

Ethan: That's exactly right, the first time ever! Fandango and I are bros but you two can barely stand each other. It wasn't that long ago when your poor excuse for managers were bickering amongst themselves. How are you guys going to get along? Maybe you can settle your differences to beat those old dudes on RAW but individually we are the greatest wrestlers in the world and together, well you might as well be 3MB. You're jokes compared to us. We don't need to make snide remarks about the Olympics in order to get the crowd to react. So your petty comment about USA and Canada means nothing to us but if you want to make those analogies, the real team USA, The One Percent, carries all this gold and yet team Canada over there just has some dumb award. What'd you win it for again? Biggest shocker? Yeah because you didn't deserve that title. We would have been shoe-ins but us winning all the time isn't much of a shocker. Maybe if we ever lose, then we'll win that award but let's be real, that'll never happen.

Ethan chuckles at the thought as Fandango gets ready to speak.

Fandango: UWF might as well hand us all the belts because no one can accessorize better than me. It's one of the many reasons everyone wants to see me every week. What will Fandango wear next? I know you like to think you were at the top of the mountain when you were champion but I seem to remember a lot of people not being to kind to Smackdown when you were champion. That's why we were personally drafted to Smackdown. It wasn't until after we left that Anarchy went under. Coincidence? I think not. We are the only thing keeping Smackdown afloat. Otherwise these people would be stuck with garbage like Sami Callahan and Shark Boy and MVP. The One Percent is not just a name. We truly are the only thing UWF has going for it so stop. Breathe it in. Bask in the glory that is the One Percent!

Fandango and Ethan both pose as the crowd starts to boo them once again.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Welcome to the Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch blasts through the speakers right as soon as Fandango is finished speaking. The Raw superstar Tyson Kidd and his wife Natalya step out onto the Smackdown stage for the first time. The reaction they receive is no different than what they would get any where else. The Smackdown crowd is showing their hate for the couple as they make they're way down the ramp.

hSCoh5v.gif

Kidd and Natalya make their way down the ramp, the crowd still hasn't let up with their hate. Kidd walks down the apron to jump up on the turnbuckle to pose as Natalya enters the ring, gives Edge a hug and walks past Ethan Carter and Fandango, to the timekeeper to grab a microphone. She hands the microphone to Tyson Kidd as they both stand next to Kidd's partner, Edge.

Tyson Kidd
"So this is Smackdown eh? For almost the year I've been here in the UWF, I now realize why I tried to avoid this place. Nattie, Edge, look at all these fat Americans in the audience. Look at their 'so-called' World Tag Team Champions. This place is nothing but a joke and there isn't a person here that should be booing me, because finally once again, this place will see some talent. Ever since Edge got smart and hopped to Raw, this place has been spiraling out of control but finally, you're all about to be saved."

Kidd looks at Edge as Team Canada smirks then they all look out to the crowd who are not very happy with Kidd's harsh words. Kidd then looks across the ring to he and Edge's opponents for Smackdown, The One Percent. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Tyson Kidd
"What in the hell do we have here? So let me get this straight, you come out and attack us on Raw, and you get your asses handed to you, and then you still come out here on Smackdown, confident that you two are going to retain your gold? You two really are out of your minds. Fandango, I heard you earlier, talking about the old days of Anarchy, but looking back at it, I was the one main eventing shows, I was the one that people were talking about, the one people came to see. Sure you were a Champion, but there isn't one person here that remembers your reign, everyone however remembers my breakout year last year. In the almost year that I've been here, I've done one thing, win. The best that UWF has to offer, I've laid out on this mat, this is only my third chance at Championship gold and there's no way I'm getting screwed again!"

Kidd begins to pace back and forth as he looks into the eyes of Ethan Carter.

Tyson Kidd
"And you, the sidekick, the lackey, I'm supposed to sit here and think that you're a threat? You've done nothing in your time here in the UWF Ethan except ride the coattails of your dancing queen over there. Sure, you are Tag-Team Champions, but for how long? Admit it, you've never stepped in the ring with two men with the level of talent as Edge and I possess. Ethan, why are you questioning our team chemistry? When you two tried attacking us on Raw, you saw first hand that we're on the same page. You can call yourselves real Champions but all you are place holders, you two are just keeping those belts warm for us."

Tyson extends his arm out to Natalya to hand the microphone to her. She grabs the microphone as the crowd is booing the Dungeon Diva. She brings the microphone up to her lips and begins to speak.

lgpjBkS.gif

Natalya Neidhart
"Hi Summer, I haven't forgotten about you. Remember back to Tuesday when you tried attacking the two greatest, most successful Divas to ever walk this planet, myself and...Trish Stratus? If you even think for one moment that you're going to interject yourself in this match, than be prepared to never be able to dance again when Trish & I break you in half."

Natalya lowers the microphone and shoots a cocky smile across the ring to Summer Rae as Team Canada is smiling.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
tumblr_mv5a19rQya1sm2ymdo1_500.png

Summer Rae just laughs at Nattie's snide remarks.

Summer Rae: I bet that's real funny to you isn't it Nattie? You two seem to be missing a really important fact though. I took out both you and Trish, by myself. Fandango and Ethan both successfully fought off you and D-Generation X. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for them blindsiding us, we'd have humiliated you. You didn't get the best of us. We were all in the ring to end the show but that's only because we were outnumbered and that maniac had a sledgehammer. Individually, we would have destroyed you all but don't worry, there's still time for that. After all, the playing field just got even.

And just like that, music that hasn't been heard in over a year hits the titantron as Maxine makes her way down to the ring. She is clearly not happy as she quickly slides into the ring, walks over and takes Ethan's mic.

Maxine: I've been real busy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out this whole lawsuit thing Dixie's hired me for so let me cut right to the chase. Who the hell do you think you are?
The fans erupt in applause at Maxine taking Natalya down a peg.
Maxine: I know Trish got to where she is by sleeping with the whole locker room but you? And did I hear your little husband over there right when he said Ethan plays second fiddle to Fandango? I guess Tyson wouldn't know what real success looks like because he's never had it. You want to talk about riding coattails, how about how you've rode your wife's your entire career. Your wife who rode her father's coattails her whole career. Her father who rode Bret Hart's coattails his whole career. Tyson is nothing more than a third generation coattail rider.

Ethan is chuckling to himself at what Maxine is saying, reminiscent of the old MDDD NXT days.

Fandango: That's a very good point Maxine, Tyson has done nothing but bask in the success of others. He's doing it right now by just speaking to us. It's been well documented time and time again that he can't get anything done. Whether it's falling in that lowlife group Russo was the leader of or floundering on RAW until only very recently catching a big break.

Ethan: How'd that go by they way? What's that? You're still not a champion? Let me guess, the company holding you down? Yeah the same is happening to us but somehow we keep prevailing. I guess we're just better than you. Yeah that sounds about right. Undefeated, perfect chiseled bodies, entertaining, fluent with the mic. Basically everything you can't do. You can always train or hope and pray you'll be half as good as us one day but sorry. There's just nothing you'll ever be able to do aboot it eh?

Ethan laughs at his own joke like an asshole for a little too long before Maxine steps in to speak.

Maxine: You guys and your whole little Team Canada thing you got going on, it's going to end real fast. We on the other hand, we've been going strong since we first debuted. We may get into our own little arguments here and there but at the end of the day, we're the most successful tag team in the history of UWF. Better than DX, better than YES and better than you. Deal with it.

Maxine crosses her arms as the crowd gives a mixed response

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

”Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani starts to play as the fans start to boo the most successful manager in UWF history. Trish Stratus.

She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

Oh boo hoo she slept with everyone to get to the top. Everyone knows she slept her way to the top and blah blah blah. You held your own against us and blah blah blah. I mean really… firstly… is that all any of you little chickies can say about me? Is that I supposedly slept my way to the top. I mean let’s see how many times that’s been said over the year… that’d be an hour’s worth of material with nearly everyone saying that same statement. So how about you shut your mouth over there blondie. This conversation is for the grown ups okay. Then again I look over at you Maxine and this isn’t for the ancient either. So both of you need to just sit back and shut up for a bit.

And you Curtis, while you try to run down Kidd like that… understand that this man has overcome so much adversity because there was that attempt to try to hold his talent down in favor of Triple H’s best friend. I mean it was Shawn, Hunter, Flair, all against Kidd and Nattie over there and he almost won but he got screwed. This is the first time he is getting a fair shot at some gold and that is when you two and your two little bitches over there are going to realize that the talent was never with the “One Percent” but instead with the god and Canada. This is the time that you two finally take on legit talent and that is when you’ll see that you two don’t have what it takes. I mean that is precisely why you two escaped from the Rags to Riches match so quick… because you two were the only TEAM in the match whereas everyone else battled on their own. Now the odds are even and while on Raw it may look like you two had the upperhand but now that we’re expecting you two don’t think that it’s going to happen again. Just know… you two are in a match that you just can’t win.

The fans start to boo Trish as Edge raises his mic.

Rated R Slammy Award Winner:

And Fanny, Curtis, whoever you are… no matter how you try to spin it… the fact remains that you were indeed pinned and it will happen again. And while the talk amongst you two is that I used a briefcase to win the belt… I overcame the odds of Rhodes and Nash teaming up, I overcame others in obtaining that briefcase whereas you two did practically nothing to win the tag belts and have done nothing to keep the belts but all of that is going to change very shortly. Because while you two hope that myself and Kidd can’t get along and will be at each other’s throats… the problem with your little imaginary theory is me and him… we’re focused on one thing and that is success and we know that since we are a team if we bicker it won’t work but if we work together which is what we’ve been doing then we will succeed because unlike the two of you… individually we have experienced much success and then together… we’ll succeed even more.

So I wouldn’t really consider us winning the tag gold worthy of another Most Shocking Moment award because it is almost expected for us to win. Why? It’s simple… we’re Canadian and by default… we’re better than you filthy, stinky, overweight, smelly, fat, grease covered, oily, disgusting Americans.

Edge smiles as the fans lay in the boos heavy.

Most successful manager of all time… Trish Stratus:

So understand when the match ends and you two are left without belts and have nothing to do but stare at the empty spot around your waists where those belts used to be… its nothing personal against you even though we don’t like you. It’s just that simply… while you are the one percent… the god is the one that created the one percent therefore the god is and will always be… better than you. Deal with that.

Trish lowers her mic to a mainly negative response from the crowd.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
maxine308.jpg

Maxine has a pluzzled look on her face as she stares at Trish.

Maxine: What are you a parrot? Are you two so dumb that you can't think of a single original thought the second you raise your mic to speak again? Allow me to repeat myself to try and get through to your big dumb Canadian sensibilities. Us, winners, you, losers. It's that simple. You have a proven track record of losing, disappearing and then reappearing. You're like that other Canadian Jericho except worse.

Fandango: Much worse. You may be a so called God in Canada where everyone is a poor excuse for a person but as we said before, it takes more than one God to create something as divine as us. And what was it you called us? Besides the names you resort to every time we beat you that is. Oh yes, filthy, smelly, overweight yada yada yada. Maybe you've been unable to take your eyes away from the gaze of my eternal bliss but I implore to give me a once over. I am the Cadillac of men. I am nothing shot of perfect while you stand there with stringy, frizzy hair with bug eyes and fake breasts and ugly tattoos to cover your disfigured body. If you are a god then you are the god of bad decisions. It makes sense since you agreed to facing us for our belts but I guess Trish wants to go for the trifecta when we beat her last client.

The fans are reacting more positively than negatively as The One Percent keeps reeling into Team Canada.

EC3: But hey, don't beat yourselves up about it. No one will ever be able to dethrone us. If Kidd could be stopped by three old men past their prime, how well do you think he'll stack up against two star caliber athletes. I mean if Trish's little stable is so good, how come they failed to make The Rock the International Champion when he faced Fandango. There was plenty of people trying to keep Fandango down but he prevailed. Unless of course your little stable just isn't that very good. You willing to admit that Trish? Or am I right when I say we're just on a whole other level. We're The One Percent. T.O.P and that's not just an acronym as we are at the TOP of the food chain. We don't know how to lose.

Fandango: You may think we somehow got lucky in the rags to riches match but make no mistake about it, we'd have won two briefcases had that dumb rule not be put in effect about tag teams. The only reason we were out of that match so soon was because all the competition was rubbish. It's not our fault your monster doesn't have a functioning brain. And it looks like your so called God here is just as bad. Tell me something Tyson, Why exactly is he the God? Are you not as good as Edge?

Fandango lowers his mic to get a reaction from Tyson but just as it looks like Tyson might speak, Fandango speaks once again

Fandango: You know what, don't answer that. Of course your better than Edge. That's why you don't refer to yourself as something stupid like a God. What would you be the God of anyways? Bad haircuts? No no no you'd be the God of being whipped. Don't take it too hard though Tyson. Not everyone can be a master of dance like me. Not everyone can be as seductive as me. Isn't that right Nattie? Remember when we made Tyson so jealous. How's your relationship going by the way?

The crowd "Ohhs" at Fandango's last statement as he winks at Natalya.