UWF - Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: SD! June 7th - US Title: Cesaro (c) vs Kendrick vs Jericho vs RVD

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

Chris Jericho! He makes his way to the ring as he gets booed, we all used to that. He has no expressions on his face again, that's for sure but we assume that he has a lot to say about his feelings. He enters the ring as he looks his all three opponents this week.

So... It's nearly 3 months since I arrived to UWF but unfortunately I couldn't do anything. You saw me here, maybe not every week but you saw me most of the weeks, you saw me with no expression, you saw me talking slowly, just like this, you saw me bragging about beating Seth Rollins, beating this or that... But I have to agree with Brian Kendrick at one point. Brian, you are like a poet and a poet is a master at observing his enviroment and you did that well. You are right. I am a superstar who lost his way, I am a superstar who doesn't have any damn thing about what to do. And Cesaro, you are right as well, I have done nothing since arriving here on SmackDown, actually I have done nothing since I arrived to NXT because we all know, some victories on some superstar is like a big glory to the rookies, to the new ones, but for Chris Jericho, they are nothing! They are just brownies in a huge feast. And Chris Jericho's career is like a huge feast. You can find anything but now on these days, I just have these little brownies but I am tired of it! I have fed up with these tastes, I want something different, something new and something delicious. Just like that blue-red-white-yellow-black cake you have on your shoulder Cesaro, the United States Championship! I had enough with talking about the past so I won't say them once again because they had happened and they have ended. They are not present, they are the past. But now, this ring, that title is the present and I want to experience the present, I want to live the present and then I want to look at the future.

Kendrick, as I said before, you are right, I lost my way but don't underestimate me, don't think I am a man who had his game before and lost his game now. I am still the best in the world at everything I do! I am still a big threat to every champion in this company! I am still a man nobody wants to face because I am too dangerous for the, I am still a man everyone wants to face because it's a honor for every wrestler to face Chris Jericho! And you have that honor, don't forger that! I respect all three of you, Brian Kendrick, a beloved superstar by fans, Antonio Cesaro, who came here to United States and accomplished big things, and R-V-D... When you retire, people will remind you as a legend! You will be a Hall of Famer when you retire and your moves will stay as classics. I have three though opponents against me for that title. I have to agree, I no right to claim that I will win for sure because as you said I have done nothing, especially since Wrestlemania, I am falling down, with a high acceleration number and soon, I may crush down on the land... Probably, no one will show me as the favorite of the match and I understand that... But don't even forget for one second, I will do whatever it takes to take that title. You will wrestle against not one, but two Chris Jericho because I am going to be %200! That title means everything to me now, if I will have it, it will direct my way in UWF and I will show that I am not over yet and I still have "it", but if I don't... I even don't want to talk about that. So on SmackDown, I will do anything, I will risk everything to get that title to my hands. And after I win that, nothing will be the same again...

Chris Jericho drops the mic.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown Open Challenge with Batista

The Smackdown audience is murmuring with anticipation, but is interrupted by some familiar music.

...YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...
[video=youtube;5bsP2_ck7ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsP2_ck7ac[/video]

The Smackdown audience roars with boos as the music thunders through the PA system. The lights flash reds and whites as the titantron comes to life. Out from behind the curtain emerges the large figure of Batista, who looks confident and pleased after his beat down of The Miz last week. The crowd boos even more, remembering this attack on the UWF Champion. Batista comes out, dressed in casual clothes and sunglasses and stands out on the stage. The Animal pauses to receive the negative reaction but he pays it no mind. Batista makes his way down the stage and towards the ring, ignoring the fans rampside who boo him and jeer him. Dave walks up the steel steps and enters the ring with a sudden jolt of energy. Dave storms over to the far turnbuckle and climbs up to the second rope. He yells out at the crowd, flexing and posturing to them as they boo. He stays up there for a bit, talking trash, before climbing down. He demands a microphone from the ring technician and gets one. He moves to the center of the ring and waits for the music to be cut. Once it has, Dave speaks to the Smackdown crowd.

Batista25.jpg

Batista: You know what? Just roll the footage. Roll the friggin footage!

The Smackdown titantron immediately lights up after Batista demands the tape to be played. The images of the confrontation between The Miz and Batista inside the steel cage begin to air on the big screen.

JR: Oh gawd, look out!

Batista jumps to life and cuts Miz off as he had his head held high about to deliver his catchphrase finale. Batista connects with a massive spear! Folding the Miz up into a heap.

Piper: HA! Rookie mizzzztake! That'll teach that spikey haired bastard who he's facing.

Batista is far from finished as he jumps onto the Miz while hes on the ground and starts laying in the punches! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven.... twenty lightening quick lefts and rights pummeling the Miz who has tried to cover up but not to much avail. The Miz is busted open and reeling after the assault. Batista stands over the body of the Miz now, looking down at the mess. He grabs the Miz by his hair, bringing him groggily up to his feet. Batista talks some nasty trash to the battered face of The Miz who can barely stand, before Batista hoists him up with ferocity and plants Miz, center of the ring, with a humongous spinebuster! Miz is laid out, looking worse every second. The camera pans out to the crowd hoping to see the disgusted reactions of the fans and most of them appear to be sickened with Batista

JR: This is awful! This is uncalled for! Somebody get in there and stop this! The Miz is hurt and hurt badly!

Piper: Come on JR! You big softy, Batista is sending a message! Miz is just getting whats coming to him

Batista is STILL not finished as the bloody heap of The Miz is starting to stir, Batista pounces and raises The Miz up to his feet. He grabs him by the head and practically carrying the Miz, he runs him over and throws him face first into the steel cage! The cage shakes with the impact and while Miz is rebounding Batista catches him, turns him around and repeats the same brutality to the other side of the cage wall! Miz lands in a crumpled mess but Batista does not let this young champion out so easily. Batista drags the Miz by the arm and brings him over to a turnbuckle. Batista gets the Miz up to one knee, as the champion is dazed and confused. Dave climbs up and sits on the top turnbuckle facing towards the ring. He bends over slightly and grabs the Miz around the stomach and waist before letting out a tremendous roar; dead lifting the Miz up into a powerbomb position from the second turnbuckle! Batista holds The Miz with his strength before jumping off the second turnbuckle and viciously planting the Miz with a modified Batista bomb! The ring shakes with the impact and Batista looks at the damaged body of the Miz, who is most likely winded and or unconscious.

JR: Please Batista, have a heart and end this! Don't hurt the poor kid anymore, leave him be!

Piper: Want some ice cream, you big bitch? Hahahha! This is insane, I love it!

The Miz is practically imprinted in the ring after that power bomb. Batista eyes the UWF Title before dragging the Miz to the stage side of the ring. He casually picks him up and places The Miz inbetween the ropes and the steel cage. The Miz is in another world right now and uses the ropes to hold himself up (barely). Batista lets out another yell and starts to run. The big man bounces off the opposite ropes and comes hurtling back at the Miz!

JR: Oh gawd no he's gonna do it! Don't do it you'll break him in half!

Batista does do it, and runs full force into the Miz! He connects with a bone jarring spear! The force is so great that Miz gets launched into the cage wall and it breaks! The cage gives way and it sends The Miz tumbling out and down the chainlink to the floor below. Medical staff immediately rush out from the back as Batista NOW picks up the UWF Championship belt, as he's systematically destroyed the Miz. He smiles and with the belt in hand, hoists it high above his head, concluding his message to the champion.

animal_is_now_the_wwe_champion_the_batista.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

The titantron goes dark and the fans roar with disapproval. The majority hold signs for The Miz and boo Batista for his actions last week. Dave smiles briefly before speaking over the boos.

Batista: The best part about all that, other than the part where I left that excuse for a champion in a bloody heap on the floor was that good ole Jim Ross told me to have a heart and to stop what I was doing. JR wanted ME to stop my assault, as if I'd listen to anybody on that sort of subject. Are you friggin kidding me?? "Have a heart Batista"; bullshit! You don't get very far in this business being fat and compassionate. You get far by doing exactly what I did last week! You get far by dominating anybody who gets thrown in your path. The Miz was the wrong guy and the right time and I made an example out of him. I destroyed him and he's not even going to BE on Smackdown this week! If he was smart he'd hand the UWF title over to me and save himself the shortening of his career at Lockdown. If you people, scratch that, if you fat dollar signs in the crowd think last week was bad for your little hero, just wait till that title is on the line and I tear him limb from limb!

The fans are just ripe tonight with jeers and boos and they let Batista have it. Dave knows he's under their skin, but doesnt let the hate bother him. He speaks again.

Batista: But the Miz isn't why I'm here tonight, gracing you with my presence. I've said week in and week out that I'll run over anybody in my path to get what I want. I will take out whomever and whoever I choose or whoever is stupid enough to step into this ring with me. In fact, I'm so damn confident that I can take out anybody, anytime, anywhere, I issued an open challenge for Friday night on Smackdown. I don't give a crap what brand you're from or who you are because if you've been paying attention lately, I run this place. Smackdown, the UWF, Its MY yard! I took it by storm because nobody was man enough to hold it but ME! I've made the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time and it is nothing compared to what I'm capable of doing given more time. And since I plan on staying on Smackdown as the UWF Champion for a long ass time, there is going to be a lot of bodies in my wake. You people may not friggin like it, but you better learn to love it! Because I'm the best thing going today! And there isn't a damn person in this company who has the balls to stand up to me and take me out. Ask Triple H, ask The Miz.. it's the damn truth. I took out a "Legend" in this business and I took out the supposed "hot commodity" of this decade. Theres nobody in between or better that stands a chance against Me. Mark my words, you're all going to be my bitch.

Batista lowers his microphone and while the crowd boos, he patiently waits for the unknown opponent he'll be facing.

----------

OOC: Hey, kept it short (excluding the replay) because I dunno who the fuck its gonna be! Whoever it is, lets have some fun and all the jazz and see how it escalates! Looking forward to this :D

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Smackdown Open Challenge with Batista

As Batista stands there waiting to find out who will answer the challenge, suddenly a theme that the Smackdown crowd hasn't heard before begins to play.

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed is that theme as the fans look around at each other as they are unsure who the theme belongs to. Before long, the man that it belongs to becomes clear as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage where the crowd greets him with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie pays no mind to their disdain as he makes his way down the ramp, his eyes fixated on Batista.

images

A anticipatory smirk appears on the face of the "Animal" as Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Eddie looks at Batista as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

hqdefault.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: I'm not sure who you were hoping or expecting to walk through that curtain, Dave, but whoever it was, know that they aren't coming now that I've decided to answer the challenge. And the reason that I decided to answer it, despite already being booked in a match, is because this opportunity was simply too good to pass up. While I held the attention of the Smackdown audience this past Friday, I inquired whether someone would find their spine and come after one of us or one of us would have to pick our target and seek out and initiate conflict on our own. Apparently you were listening to that, because you've decided to more or less ask the same question. As you stand in that ring ready for any and all comers, you wonder whether someone's going to have what it takes to try their luck at surviving in the animal's cage or you're going to have no choice but to leave that ring, make your way up the ramp, storm through the curtain, and take a swing at the first member of the roster you see.

We both have our answers now, I am the person that is going to try their luck, and you are the first person on my familia and I's crusade to bring the Ultimate Wrestling Federation to its knees. But the fact that you gave the locker room an ultimatum similar to the one we laid out isn't the only reason that I'm standing out here, Dave, there's a few more. For starters, anyone familiar with our history is well aware that there's some unfinished business between you and I. My last tenure on Smackdown began with what you could classify a monumental trade, a blockbuster one even, in which I made my debut by coming to Friday nights and you were allowed to try your hand at Tuesdays. Nothing ever materialized from that for me, I was overlooked and underutilized until the day of my release, while you were allowed to thrive and had every door opened wide for you just like when you were in the WWE.

But pettiness and curiosity aside, the main reason we find ourselves in one another's company is because I believe in the art of war and the facet of it that dictates that if you want to make an impression on your enemies, you go after the biggest and baddest person on the battlefield and do everything it takes to destroy them. Normally the holder of the top tier championship would be that person, but after allowing himself to suffer such a humiliating beating last week, he has been exposed as a weak and undeserving incumbent, someone that does not possess the fortitude or battle readiness required to uphold such a position. You are primed and ready to take that position, malicious and bloodthirsty as you mow through every superstar set on your warpath. And that, that is why you are the perfect target to send the message that the familia intends to send.
Understand something, Dave, while fools like Miz and Triple H allowed themselves to be intimidated by the verbal waste running down both sides of your mouth, I find myself unshaken. You know how to talk and you have strength and endurance, but that's all that you have. It takes more than a short fuse and an oiled up set of muscles to be considered a man or a credible champion, ese', look no further than Rhino for evidence of that. When it comes to warfare, there are certain factors that you can benefit from, but the one that's most rewarding is when you have it up here.

Eddie points to his temple with the pointer finger of the hand not holding the microphone and taps himself there a few times.

Eddie Guerrero: This mind is a dangerous thing, holmes, it has already imagined a thousand different scenarios that all end with you being humbly maimed for all the world to see. These hands have done things that make each and every single act you've committed look completely harmless, and that includes your assault on Miz last week. I have been inside the minds of athletically capable men like D'Angelo Dinero and ran roughshod, I have ravaged the bodies of fluid performers like Rey Mysterio until they could no longer be identified as a human being, imagine what I'm capable of doing to someone like you, especially someone that underestimates the idea that I can carry out even a fraction of what I'm thinking up, vato.

I'm not here to take your yard, Dave, I'm here to obliterate it, to make it a blood stain on the body of Smackdown that will in due time become a smoldering carcass. I'm here to kill every living flower and blade of grass, I'm here to chop down every tree, to take every plank or piece of steel fencing surrounding that yard and reducing it to scrap. I will leave you just aware enough to see your environment die, Dave, and then I'm going to find the house in that yard that you dwell in and tear that apart inch by inch and beat you like the true animal you are, a perro. Or in other words, the little bitch that you portray everyone else to be.

Eddie lowers his microphone and awaits the response of Batista.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF Television Championship: Austin Aries (c) vs. Chris Jericho

You try to play it cool, like you just don’t care
But soon I’ll be playin’ in your underwear
I’m like a mage with the magic spel
l You come like a dog when I ring yo’ bell

I got the money and I got the fame
You got the hots to ride on my plane
You givin’ me all that I desire
’Cause down with me, I’m taking you higher

[video=youtube;wIbnlvjF5PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIbnlvjF5PY[/video]

After the first two verses of "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" by Weezer and the third starts playing Austin Aries walks out of the back with the biggest of the big smiles.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40008.png

I’m the baddest of the bad
I’m the best that you’ve ever had
I’m the tops, I’m the king
All the girls get up when I sing, yeah

He's carrying his Money in The Bank briefcase and he has his Television Championship proudly placed around his waist as he walks down the entrance ramp and he recieves a mixed but loud reaction from the crowd. When Aries is in front of the ring, the announcer goes to open the ropes for him. Aries enters the ring and takes a microphone from the announcer. Aries places his Television Championship on his shoulder before raising the microphone up to his mouth and speaking.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40158.png

UWF Television Champion and Mr. Money in The Bank,
Austin Aries:
Ladies and ladies in the crowd...It's my honor and my pleasure to come out here and tell you that I ended the rather amazing Television Championship reign of your hero, Daniel Bryan. Daniel has been Television Champion for six months but compared to how long I'm going to hold this championship, it's nothing. See, this championship is exactly the kind of a championship that fits Austin Aries. I'm all for fighting and putting myself out here every single night. Everytime I'm this ring, I give 200 percent and I never...may I repeat...never fail to deliver. So me being the Television Champion is good for me but bad for everybody who wants a piece of it. Whenever I was a champion, I was a fighting champion. I defended my title against anybody who deserved a shot. And now, I like the idea of me defending my Television Championship every week because I get to show everybody what a great champion I am. But I don't like the fact that I'll be defending my title against people who don't deserve it. One of them is Chris Jericho, the man I'll be defending my title against next week on SmackDown.

Aries looks at his title.

A shot at this shiny title that I have on shoulder should be deserved. I deserved it when I beat Daniel Bryan two times before putting him down for the third straight time. What did Jericho do to deserve a shot at it? Nothing. He's simply lucky
that I'm a fighting champion and Wolfe wants to make my life a living hell. But he'll have to try harder because it's not working. Chris Jericho is man who's done nothing here in this company and that trend continues. Last week he was wrestling for the United States Championship but he showed the entire world that he doesn't have that killer instinct. He won the title but then, less than five minutes later he lot Cesaro bounce back on regain his championship. That's something I would never allow to happen. Never...eeeeever. My point is...Chris Jericho doesn't deserve to stand in the same ring as Austin Aries. He keeps blowing sbhot after shot after shot. He got beat by Angle at Wrestlemania. He could have earned an NXT Title shot but he was, he was Chris Jericho and didn't get the job done. He then had his chance at Money in The Bank and again...he blew it. I didn't. Last week, he blew yet another chance and next week on SmackDown, nothing's going to change. See, it's been a long time since Jericho could say he's the best in the world and back it up with actions. It's been a long, long, long, long, long time and until I'm on SmackDown, it's going to be even a longer time.

Aries recieves no reaction from the crowd as he's talking about Chris Jericho.

Jericho, you're simply an obsicle in A Double's way to the top. I'm putting my pedal to the medal and going straight through you. Nothing more, nothing less. We wrestle, I win, you go back on tour with Fozzy or take part in some silly reality show or whatnot while I'll be wrestling, dominating and doing what you've never been able to do here in UWF...winning championships.

Aries lowers his microphone and looks towards the entrance ramp, waiting for his opponent to come out.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Television Championship: Austin Aries (c) vs. Chris Jericho

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

[video=youtube;BkTcZJdgesQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkTcZJdgesQ[/video]

Here is Jericho! As they hear Break the Walls Down, they give mixed reactions. Some boo for him some cheer for him. Jericho gazes the crowd from the entrance then he walks towards the ring. He looks at Austin Aries, his eyes are locked on him. Jericho enters the ring and smiles.

Austin Aries... The Greatest Man That Ever Lived... A-Double, The Common Denominator of Greatness... First things first, I have to do something that I feel like I should do and that is congratulating you for winning the Television Title. You ended a mighty, lengthy reign and in order to do that you have beat a wrestler who had accomplished everything with that title, a great wrestler, Daniel Bryan. That belt is shiny, it looks good and it looks good on your shoulder. But I don't think that it will stay there for a long time because you have to fight for it every single week here on Television. If you have a match it turns into a official title match and that is an obstacle for you. And this week Aries, you are going to defend it for the very first time, you are going to defend it against me, Chris Jericho. This is a tough beginning for your TV Title reign because believe me, I am one of the toughest, greatest performers not only here in SmackDown, not only in UWF, but in the entire professional wrestling industry. I may not be on my greatest performance for months but it doesn't change the fact that I am Chris Jericho! And if you are Chris Jericho, you can pull off a victory even if you are not on your day. So I have an advice for you Aries, don't underestimate me, don't look me down. Prepare yourself to this match like you have your career on the line because I am going to fight like my career is on the line, no matter what had happened in last 2-3 months, I will do everything I can!

Jericho gets some cheer from the crowd.

I may have lost to Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania in an Ultimate Submission Match. I may have lost an opportunity for NXT Title, I may have lost to Antonio Cesaro last week. But don't forget, I was just split seconds away from winning that title and taking it to my home. I was the man who could take that title. Before the match, nobody thought in that way. Everybody thought that RVD would win, Kendrick would win or Cesaro is going to defend it successfully. Nobody gave me a chance. But I made a surprise, but only surprise, not an upset. But this time, I am coming to make an upset, to you. I am going to take that title, you ended a 6 month reign but you caused a 1 week reign. This week Aries, I am coming after you for that title. I may blew a lot of chances here in UWF but this time, I ain't gonna blow anything, but blow your hopes. I am going to blow your hopes Mr. Money in the Bank. You may have a victory over me at Money in the Bank but don't forget, this time, it's just you and me, one on one in that ring and after the match is over, nothing will be the same again.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Batista is definitely surprised at the arrival of Eddie Guerrero, but the surprise doesn't last long as Eddies speech just pisses The Animal off more than he already was. After Eddie is finished speaking, Batista fumes for a moment, before responding to Latino Heat.

Batista49.jpg

Batista: Eddie, you just put yourself in a world of hurt, and you're gonna regret accepting this challenge. I can promise you that. I came out and made this open challenge and I expected anyone and anybody to come out to this ring and try their luck at taking down the Animal; I just didn't think you were stupid and idealistic enough to do it. You and this La Familia crap can just march back wherever the hell you came from and get out of my face because you've made a big mistake, Eddie. Of all people you want to come pick a bone with, you choose ME? Have you been watching Smackdown lately Eddie? Have you? Because I've taken out better men than you time after time and I'm the one who is still standing. I've shown just a taste of what I am capable of and you have NO idea what mess you're about to get into. Because if you want a fight, you've got a fight, Eddie. And just like before, I will put you down again and again and again. You forget that I've got your number. I've still friggin got it. Nothing you've brought to the table just now is going to change the fact that YOU CANT BEAT ME EDDIE.

The crowd really doesn't care at this point. They hate both men equally, so they let them verbally slug it out without much interruption.

Batista: You know you cant. You know DAMN well that you can't Eddie. When it comes down to it, with my reputation and progress being on the line, there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me from running you over and leaving you behind. This "garbage", all this "garbage" running out of my mouth? It's the truth! Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't mean I'm full of it Eddie. If anybody here is dribbling out garbage, it's YOU. So you can take that thesaurus and shove it right back up your ass Eddie. I know thats not you and I know damn well you're just trying to hide the whole "vato" "Latino Heat" act 'cause you want to be some tough guy now. Newsflash though Eddie, why don't you call Triple H and ask him how well that worked for him! He pulled the same crap you did. The same vendetta, the same "I'm not scared by you" bullshit and you know where that got him? It got him surgery and a new contract for a different show! Because he was too damn embarrassed to see me face to face again. Thats the route you're on right now Eddie, and if you want a one way ticket I will GLADLY give you the ass kicking of a lifetime, just so you'll shut your little friggin mouth.

Batista stares down Eddie and the two men stand their ground. Batista doesn't allow long though, before he continues his momentum speaking.

Batista: But I know why you come out here and run your damn mouth. I know why you bitch and moan and whine. It's because you're jealous of Me, Eddie. Youre SO jealous of me! You've held a grudge from days long since gone and if you don't want to let go, so be it. It's your funeral. Just because you could never be on the same level as I was, just because you were never going to be the champion I am, was, and will be, makes you burn up inside. You've had to go through every hoop to get any and all opportunities and you still play second best to Dave Batista. Thats why you're stupid enough to come out here and accept my challenge, Eddie. You're stupid for wanting vengeance that you're not going to get. I'm on a roll and I will shit on your debut parade. Your whole Familia can come out here and fight me and I'll still put each one of you on a stretcher at the end of the night. You seem to forget exactly what I'm capable of, Eddie. If you want to make the same mistake everybody else has made, so be it. But its just going to make my victory even sweeter when I take it from you.

Batista34.jpg

I am not somebody who gets made a message of! I AM THE MESSAGE! I am the one who sends it! And your little idea of making an example of me for your little group is real damn cute Eddie! Real damn cute! Because I am that blood thirsty animal you talked about, I am that malicious monster that is going to take that UWF title at Lockdown. YOU are MY message to The Miz; you're the follow up! Youre the follow up message that I am better than anybody in this company and you really picked the wrong god damn day to try to make a name for yourself! So all this warfare crap? Drop it Eddie. Just drop it before I drop you. You're not Brian friggin Kendrick, you probably can't even read. You're not a master of war, you're a cheating bastard with a short temper and don't you try to tell me otherwise. And so what if you are some master of war Eddie? You want a damn medal? Nobody can one up me, no matter what they try. You are no exception. You never will be. You're not in my league Eddie and while you may give me one hell of a fight I can promise you one thing; I'll be walking up that ramp as the winner and you'll be laid out on your back looking like a damn fool. You're not taking my yard from nor will you get the chance to do anything else you want to it. You really need to get your head straight Eddie, or I'll end up kicking it the right way round. The only thing thats going to get obliterated is you. Nobody threatens me and walks away in one piece. Nobody calls me a bitch and gets to tell the tale. So Eddie, I hope your Familia is ready to get off to a real bad start because if you want to screw with the Animal you're going to get the most brutal beating of your entire life. And if I so much as feel like it, any and every member of your little group will be on my "to do list". There won't be a day when you show up on my brand and dont watch your back. Where you don't think twice about going around the corner because I might just be there. I might just be there to take the fight to you and leave each and every one of you down and out. You have the chance to back out of this gracefully, Eddie, and nobody will judge you for it. But if you want to make this personal you will live to regret this day and I will make sure that you amount to NOTHING in this business. Because you won't be around to long enough to do anything.

Batista delivers a massive rebuttal to Eddie who had waited patiently for his chance to speak. The crowd is still quiet because of the nature of the contest. Batista lowers his microphone and waits for whatever Eddie has to say.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Eddie doesn't make Batista wait long as he returns the microphone that he's holding to his mouth and begins to respond to his opponent.

eDd0bzcxMTI=_o_eddie-guerrero-attacks-jbl-1704.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: You know, usually the error of human nature is that, no matter the circumstance, you can't get an adult to take responsibility for their actions or claim ownership of their deeds. What you're doing is taking responsibility for something that you aren't responsible for and staking your claim to something that doesn't belong to you, something that you have no right claiming. You think you have anything to do with me existing in this world of hurt? You honestly think you're the reason? Wake the hell up, ese', I've been living in a world of hurt my entire life, and especially my entire professional wrestling career, pain that has varied in intensity and amount of causes over the years, but pain in its purest form nonetheless. Whether it was the vices of drugs and alcohol that I couldn't overcome regardless of how hard I tried, the disbelief that someone possessing my ability was pigeonholed into being nothing but a tag team wrestler or undercard performer for so many years, or scratching and clawing my way back to the limelit public eye after Vince McMahon tried to convince the entire world that I was dead, I know pain!

This world of hurt will remain, but the dynamic and landscape is about to change. Starting Friday night, it will cease to be a world of hurt that I'm living in solely because of my personal bitterness resulting from my life experiences and become a world of hurt because after I get my hands on you and everyone else on the roster that has this coming to them, pain will be all you're able to behold when you look around this place. I'm looking forward to this forthcoming night with anticipation I haven't felt about anything in quite some time, it's actually refreshing, in fact it makes me feel so alive that the only ounce of regret I feel as it pertains to this challenge is that I waited for this opportunity to strike instead of going after you last week. I know you'd like me and the familia to go back where we came from, but the fact of the matter is we aren't going anywhere but around the world and on the road to each and every venue they're holding Smackdown in until we carry out what we came to this company to accomplish and there's not a solitary thing you can do about it.

The crowd boos this despite the fact that they don't favor either man over the other, more voicing their disapproval in response to not wanting to see Eddie and the familia succeed in any form or fashion.

Eddie Guerrero: If I want to get in your face, I'm going to get in your face, and once I'm there I might just speak to you like I'm speaking to you right now, but it's just as likely that I could decide to haul off and slug that scowl off your face. I've been watching Smackdown very carefully in fact, how else would I know how dominant you've been? If I was like one of these pendejos in the crowd or in the back I would've just listened to you talk about it and been satisfied with concluding my research there, but I'm not content with taking a man's word for it, I have to see the act in question for myself. And see it for myself I did, holmes, I saw you dismantle the UWF Champion like he was an independent Johnny-come-lately that was looking for a one-shot paycheck. I saw you pick apart the "Game" Triple H like he was a children's puzzle. But once again, when I see things like that play out and I hear the tough talk and threats you string together, I react to it differently than these nutless gatos, holmes. Where they get frightened, I get excited. Where they tuck tail and run, I head right to the scene of the crime and I roll my sleeves up because I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, especially not from dealing with a specimen like you.

What I'm getting myself into is the deep end of the pool, ese'. I've waded past where the goldfish are swimming and the dolphins are splashing around and ventured right into the shark's den. And I'm quite comfortable in it, it feels like home in fact. And now that the warrior has come home, the appropriate thing to do is to have myself a homecoming, a celebration if you will, holmes. I'm going to have it on Smackdown, but once again I'm going to approach it differently than the average person would. Where they would feast heartily on the meal prepared for them by the family and friends that love them and have been waiting anxiously for them to return, I'm heading out to hunt for my own food when I come after you and I'm going to be feasting on you, ese', and my utensils are right here connected to my wrists. Where they would drink wine or lemonade or whatever the hosts of their celebration provided for them, I will drink in each and every passing second of the moment, lapping up each drop of your blood like a thirsty perro, holmes.

The crowd continues to boo, this time as an expression of their disbelief of what they're hearing and a disbelief that the match will actually get that violent or that Eddie will actually consume any of Batista's blood if it does.

Eddie Guerrero: I've got news for you, vato, if you're looking for a fight, you're going to be disappointed because this isn't going to be a fight in any traditional sense of the word. When I knock you down, I will see to it that you don't get back up, and when I drag it out, I will drag it out for all of time if I so choose. I'm coming into this conflict with every trick in the book in my arsenal, holmes. I'm not talking about giving you a black eye that you can hold a bag of ice against, I'm talking about suplex after suplex as many times as I can consecutively execute them. I'm talking about doing so much damage to your body that it opens like a jack-o-lantern with a deep incision in it, contents sloshing out and all. I'm talking about taking you to that point and beyond, so far that I put your very spirit in the Lasso from El Paso and make it submit. Your disapproval doesn't make me unable to do these things, holmes, I'm more than capable and I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it ALL.

But I'm just running my mouth, right? Here's the difference between you and I in that respect, I listen to what you say and I respond in turn, you on the other hand hear what you want to hear and respond to that. I didn't call what you were saying garbage, I called it verbal waste. As in excrement, crap, poop, the big bad "Animal" Dave Batista is talking out of his culo and all of the ring attendants are wishing they'd covered the mat in toilet paper first. I didn't wake up the other morning and decide that I wanted to be tough all of a sudden, I didn't thumb through a thesaurus and make cliff notes for what I was going to come out here and say. Those are your accusations, but once again you're off base. You've clearly been asleep at the wheel, puto, this is who I am. This is who I was when I came to UCW, it's who I was when I was in UWF the first time, and it's who I am now, every single day of my life.

At the end of the day, I can't make you believe what I'm saying, I can just tell you its true and suggest that you make yourself aware that I'm not just blowing smoke when I warn you that death is coming. Whether it's a real death and Smackdown is the night you take your last breath or it's just the death of your character and your career ends that evening because you can no longer pick your battered body off the mat to throw even the slightest half-assed punch or absorb more punishment from me, you are going to die in some sense and I am going to be the one that does it. I will make the ring my ICU and be the one that watches as either Dave Batista the man, Dave Batista the wrestler, or both dwindle down and circle the drain until flatline.

It's personal, ese', it's REAL...damn....personal, if for no other reason than you're enjoying success you don't deserve and consider me to be the lesser man of the two of us. Calling me a liar and a pretender, calling me incapable, insulting me the way you've insulted me, that's crossing the line, and my promise to you is I will leave your body with a laceration for each and every word of it. Welcome to the center of the circle of fire known as Latino Heat, I'm going to enjoy watching you burn.

Eddie lowers his microphone again as Batista looks at him, looking down and shaking his head as a smirk appears on his face. He raises his head and looks at Eddie as he gets ready to respond.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Aries waits for a second to see if that's everything Jericho had to say and the he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40101.png

UWF Television Champion and Mr.Money in The Bank, Austin Aries:

You're saying it like the fact that there's only two of us in the match gives you an advantage. Look, it doesn't. What it does for you as that it lowers your chances at winning. At Money in The Bank, there were five other men, you had tiny little chance that time but on SmackDown, you're going one on one with The Greatest Man That Ever lived and that never gave, gives or will give an advantage and that
's not me being as you'd say "cocky". That's me saying straight facts. One on one match against Austin Aries? Spoilet alert...everybody loses. Even, you Jericho. See, you can claim that you'll blow my hopes on SmackDown but son, yes and I will call you son even though your older than me because in UWF, you're just a little kid...on SmackDown, you won't blow my hopes. Nobody has been able to blow my hopes for a month and nobody is going to blow my hopes for a year. Daniel Bryan wanted to do the same thing and he didn't. Now, look at Bryan and look at yourself. The UWF Chris Jericho is nothing compared to Daniel Bryan. So if you think that you can do what Daniel Bryan and the entire SmackDown locker room weren't able to do...you're more delusional than I thought my friend.

Austin Aries lowers his microphone as he looks deep into Jericho's eyes.

See, Chris. Professional wrestling is a business that eats you if you're not quicker and don't eat it first. I'm looking at it like it's a huge apple. When I won this title and the money in the bank briefcase, I already took two huge bites and my stomach is almost filled. I need to take one more by winning the Undisputed Championship but that'll come in due time. What I'm trying to say is that Austin Aries has his stomach almost filled when on the other hand, Chris Jericho is starwing and he's reaching for that apple.
It's like when your dog is hungry and you have something tasty in your hand. He's looking at you with those big brown eyes and wants to take a bite. You put out your hand, he jumps up to take a huge bite but then you raise your hand up, laugh right in his face and leave him hungry. Sure, only bad people do that to animals but there are bad people and you have to deal with that thought. In this case, I'm the bad owner of the dog and you're the dog. I'm above you, I own you, Jericho. And I'm shoving my TV Title right in your face but when you want to lay your hands on it, I simply take a step back and laugh at your pathetic attempt to steal it from me. And that's exactly what's going to happen this week on SmackDown.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Chris Jericho smiles at Austin Aries.

Aries, I always like the way you express your feelings. They are so entertaining, these comparison and metaphors are like from William Shakespeare but I saw who said it, and it is you. All that apple thing, dog thing is great. Well done, great words but you know, every literature, every work of art causes another work of art. You know, when the Renaissance happened back in the day, there were not much artists but then, a lot of them came into the sunlight. So your words just hit something on my mind. But dear little Mr. Poet, you are making a mistake. Actually you are about to make a few mistakes and let me tell you what they are as a new illuminated person of this world. I know, you are so great, you are the Greatest Man That Ever Lived and you think going one on one will cause you an advantage just because you are Austin Aries. But no no no.... That just cause advantage to me. Because at Money in the Bank there lots of... Lots of... Well the word just doesn't come. Ah there it is, hypocrite parasites! (Fans cheer as they hear it and Jericho smiles) All those guys have came between you and me so that I didn't have much chance to interact with you. But now it's just you and me in the ring and we have nobody between us. Also, don't forget, this match is not The Greatest Man That Ever Lived vs a superstar. It is The Greatest Man That Ever Lived vs The Best in the World! Don't forget it. No matter how bad today is for me, no matter how big the obstacles against me, I am still Chris Jericho and I am still Best in the World!

And Aries, you are right. The Chris Jericho that we all have witnessed in UWF is not a great Jericho, it's not decent, it's not even okay. Especially for last 2 months, Jericho is falling down from a high cliff with a huge speed and acceleration. I am not a physician so I don't know how fast it is but it is real fast and if it goes like that, I am sad to say this but he will crush on land someday. And it's soon. So, I just need to get back on track and I just have to be myself. And what I need is a win. And that win will be... THIS WEEK! Aries, Daniel Bryan may not beat you, nobody at the backstage may not beat you but I believe that I will beat you! Delusional? Yeah, maybe. Maybe all those losses hit me so bad that I just can't think right anymore, or maybe, that falling down caused some damage on my brain! But there is just one thing I think about and I believe, I will beat you and this will be the rise of Chris Jericho! Do I believe it from my heart? Yes! Do I think it? Yes! And I know that all Jerichoholics here think and believe that I will beat you Austin Aries.

Jericho gets a huge cheer.

And you may ask where that confidence comes from after consecutive losses but I am not confident and comfortable. Actually I am nervous but I am not going to let that me to stop beating you! You just said your disadvantage, your weakness. Your self-confidence. You are Austin Aries, maybe the biggest star in UWF today! And you are against Chris Jericho, maybe the worst superstar in UWF! So you are confident. You think, actually you know you will win. But I am determined, I have my eyes locked on that title! I am the older one here and I have a bigger career than you but I am the hungrier one here because I have accomplished nothing here in UWF. But you Austin Aries, you got Money in the Bank Briefcase in your hand and you have TV Title around your waist. I am the weak, hungry and passionate dog who wants his food. And be aware, that dog is dangerous and it's barking. They say barking dog won't do any harm, but believe me, for it's benefits, that dog can even tore your flesh from your body! This dog has hydrophobia and this dog won't go away before taking his food.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Eddie Guerrero delivers his violent but well put message. Batista wont back down, as all it does is just make him more irritable. He fumes and stands tall over Eddie at the same time. The two wont break eye contact but Batista takes one small step back and points to the ground in front of him before speaking.

Batista: Spotlight... Now!

Nearly immediately, the spotlight comes on and the rest of the lights go out in the arena. Batista is now the sole person illuminated in the ring and the arena. The crowd boos because they hate this act, but Batista speaks out anyway.

Batista29.jpg

Batista: Listen up Eddie, and you better listen real damn well, because I've had enough explaining things to you. I've had enough with you trying to get into my head. I've had enough of listening to you repeating yourself OVER and OVER again! Enough! You're full of shit Eddie! I'm done with it! You just dont get it. You don't GET IT Eddie, you're as stubborn as you always were and it's always been your weakness. You don't get that it's not about your sob story. You dont get that its not about your friggin pain or suffering or any of that crap you keep throwing at me. It's not about how many ways you THINK you're gonna take me out by, or how many ways you THINK you can hurt me. It's not about saying, its about doing. Time and time again, when it comes down to it, I know I could come out here, stand in this spotlight and not say a damn word. And you know what would happen? I'd come out on Friday night and win my damn match. Not because I bitched about what Vince did, not because I said I'd make this ring an ICU or whatever the hell you said. I'd win because I am the BEST. I am the BEST, Eddie! I win because I can take an ass kicking and then send it back at my opponent ten fold. I win because I am better than you and I am better than anybody else that would have come out here tonight. Thats why I stand in the spotlight and thats why CEO's of companies bury you like they did! Because you Eddie, you are a nobody! You're another one timer who thinks they've got a set to hang with Dave freakin Batista. You're nobody compared to me and theres not a damn reason why you'd ever reach my level because you just don't have that kind of talent, Eddie. You belong at the bottom and you belong under my boot, squeezing whatever soul you have left out of you, week by week. You want to relive some glory day? You want to bring back your UCW fire? Screw you, Eddie. UCW is dead and so is your career! Try as you might, try ALL YOU WANT! The spotlight will NEVER be on your familia or even better yet; You. The spotlight will always be on Me, Eddie. Always. On. Me. And I know that burns you right up. I know that makes you just grind your teeth because its the damn truth. It's exactly what you've been leaving out with all your stupid "boo hoo" sob story crap because you know everything I said is what you just cant admit too. And while I'm at it, you want some more truth, Eddie? Huh? How about the fact that you wading into the "deep end" is the biggest mistake you could ever make. How about that for some truth? You've come into my territory and theres not a damn chance in hell you have in beating me for it. If anything, you're actually the goldfish and I'm the killer whale. I will eat you alive, Eddie. I will make you look like a god damn fool and you will regret the day you dared swim on my side of the ocean. So swim back to your little pond, Eddie, while you still can with some dignity.

Batista takes a second to let that sink in since it was a decent rant. The crowd is slightly booing, mostly because of the lights, but Batista thunders away on the microphone some more.

Batista: So Eddie, hows that feel? You know damn well I'm right. I'm the next UWF Champion and you seem to just let that go. I'm the top animal on Smackdown and I know I can take whatever "heat" you're gonna give me on Friday. I have a standard to maintain, I have a job to do and that job is to kick your ass and take whats mine at Lockdown. You're just another challenger that will fail to make an impact against me. If you haven't noticed, I ruin debuts. I ruin opportunities. I ruin any chance to put a foot in the door for anybody who tries to stand in my way. And you are standing in my way Eddie. Thats a damn dangerous place to stand in. You think you're real friggin excited to face me, you think that and maybe you're god damn crazy enough to believe it. But you should be real scared Eddie. I am not your friend. I am not your buddy I am not somebody who you can leave with your kids I am not a man to be taken lightly! Last time I faced you I had respect for you and I still kicked your ass. This time, as we've said Eddie, it's Personal. It's gloves off and last man standing walks away the winner. I don't respect you and I don't value your existence anymore. So if you thought you got cheated out of a World title, or that you just were having an off night. Think again. I beat you then and I will beat you now, plain and simple. If thats not enough evidence for you then cut your crap and lets just go now Eddie. Because I am sick of talking and sick of hearing your bullshit. At least if I say anything I have the balls to back it up time and time again. You've got nothing on me. And thats the damn point. Thats what you don't get. You want to watch me burn, Eddie? Thats real damn cute. I'm shaking in my boots right now. You got me. Come on Eddie, get your head out of your ass. I am going to make you eat your words and shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be flossing with my shoelaces! Crash and Burn, Eddie. Crash and burn. Thats your agenda for Smackdown against me. It's not changing anytime soon, so you better pipe down and start praying because where I plan on sending you there is no God that can save you.

With the spotlight still on him, Batista emphatically delivers his message again. The crowd is tired of these two men talking and want them to just fight and get it over with. Batista has other plans though as he continues to speak.

Batista: Before you even think about opening your mouth again, let me save you the trouble real quick. I'm not spewing shit, Eddie. You talk shit, you get hit. End of discussion! You know who spews all that? Punks like you, The Miz, Triple H, Brian Kendrick, Austin Aries, Daniel Bryan, Sandow; the list goes on! Each one of them is talking out their ass and writing checks the cant cash. Three of those have ended up on the wrong side of Dave Batista and I made them pay for it. I'm actually doing the same thing you're trying to do Eddie. But the difference between you in me is that I'm not a psychopath who is so far off the deep end that you're beyond reason. You're beyond finding success and you're beyond making a difference around here. This is not your war Eddie, This is MY war. This is my yard and I will wreck anybody stupid enough to challenge me for it. I put punks down who talk a big game and cant back it up. I put them down and I make them question getting back up but I will not give you the opportunity to capitalize on my good grace. I will put you down and you WONT want to get back up because of how embarrassed you'll be of the result from Friday. You may listen to what I have to say and come up with some damn story in response but when push comes to shove I will give two shits about what you said because all I care about is the result. MY hand raised high, MY name being called out and MY music playing me out. Thats what I want and what I want I get. So don't try to be so clever, because you'll just end up with a migraine. It's all bullshit from you Eddie. Come on, come cut me up like a damn pumpkin, I friggin dare you to even get close to that. Come do it alllllllllllll Eddie. I still wont break and I wont tap and I will get up and beat you down into the ground. Ask The Miz how quick I can put him on the shelf. It was a split SECOND. One spear, lights out! The rest was just a message and I damn well enjoyed sending that one. The point is though, is that you won't get the chance to go through your little list of moves or phrases you wanna do to me. You wont have the time, the stamina, or the ability to hold me down and make me wish you never came out here. Because I'm glad you did and I will end you crazy and pathetic little crusade as soon as it began. I can get you down for a pin before you can even blink Eddie. All you'll end up being to me is nothing more than a nuisance and I'll swat you down like the little jumping bean you are. So you see Eddie, this spotlight that is around me could have said all of that just as well as I could have. Because this spotlight is everything you will never have or achieve in UWF. And you may not even want the damn spotlight, but there's a reason I'm in it and you're not. If you're too thick headed to get that by now, I'll feel even less sorry for you when Smackdowns gone and done and I leave with another victory under my belt and you get shafted by life, again.

Batista finally lowers his microphone, delivering one hell of a tirade. The fans boo but finally the lights return to normal. Guerrero never broke his gaze with Dave and now he has the floor to say what he will.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The verbal exchange continues to get more heated as the floor is Eddie's once again. He looks across the ring at his opponent standing in the spotlight and raises the microphone he's holding to his mouth for the third time in the conversation.

eDhqZXZsMTI=_o_eddie-guerrero-calls-out-jbl-13504.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Ya know, vato, the only thing more alarming than beholding you and discovering they stack human waste that high is watching the pendejos in charge of the lights cater to a steaming pile like you and make you the only thing in this building that's illuminated like you were on display in a museum. I'm not sure which message it illustrates more powerfully, that you're self-absorbed or have a holier-than-thou attitude, but if it's the latter I suppose you just showed the entire world where the term, "holy shit" comes from.

Why don't you give the hypocritical machismo a rest and quit chastising me for what you're doing yourself and stroking your ego cock to the point of ejaculation, holmes, because quite frankly I've had enough of you repeating yourself as well. I actually pity you as I watch you go on these long-winded rants and break a sweat and make every vein in your head and neck protrude to the brink of bursting.

And I pity you because it can be avoided. I could put together a PowerPoint presentation on Batista promos tonight if I wanted to and summarize what you take the long way to get across into a few bullet points. Bullet point number one, "You are talentless and weak." Big Dave will talk about how, in a matter of speaking and in his opinion, you aren't worth the paper your contract is printed on.

Bullet point number two, "I am talented and strong." Here is where David will go into great detail when reminiscing about his laundry list of accomplishments in order to convey why he's impressive, better than you, and gotten unlimited title shots throughout his career. Bullet point number three, "I'm going to kick your ass and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." That one's pretty self-explanatory actually.

And that's why you need the bells and whistles like the spotlight to try and make yourself seem more interesting and less one-dimensional, but your attempts fall flat every time and that's because you're a pompous, Neanderthalean, hypocritical douchebag that only has steroids and Vince McMahon's love of big men to thank for his success.

You want to talk about someone that never deserved the star treatment, it isn't me vato, it's you. In fact if you want to know how I think your career should have gone, look at Mason Ryan's. But that's not how it went, and the reality of the situation is no matter what I may think of it, you are successful and will continue to be. But so will I. You're about to be the UWF Champion because The Miz doesn't have what it takes to keep it from you, but one day, so will I.

And while we're touching on guaranteed truths, let me make sure I cover this. We're both hated men but they hate me more than they hate you, at least management does. They can't stand the idea of me walking onto Smackdown the first night and beating their number one contender, but come hell or high water, it's going to happen. Whether I pin you, submit you, or have to surrender the win and get Chavo and Mesias involved and do it that way, I'm going to beat you and I'm going to do it in such a fashion that you never forget my name.

The seriousness remains in the facial expressions of both men as Eddie lowers his microphone, opening the floor back up to the "Animal", who's no doubt itching to further rain on Guerrero's parade.

Killz

Reaction score
SD! 14/7 - THE Brian Kendrick vs Antonio Cesaro

[video=youtube;cRWXJuYbu6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWXJuYbu6I[/video]

The now familiar theme music of THE Brian Kendrick hits and some of the crowd dance and sing along, it’s an epic tune, but this week Brian Kendrick comes from the back in robe; not his usual jacket. He looks somewhat unkept; his hair knotted and unbrushed. Half way down the ramp he calls for his music to cease so that he may speak…

THE Brian Kendrick: Do not let the attire fool you I have simply been meditating on some thoughts because you see I have studied the Art of War in terms of the mind and I have waged war in terms of the physical in that very ring and I have come up short time and time again. I have been on your television screens and in your matches for weeks and the best I have to show for it is a roll-up victory…that went perfectly to plan might I add!

Kendrick rolls into the ring now and continues speaking.

So this Friday night I will return to my trusted jacket and I will endeavour to do what I have yet to do and that is convincingly defeat a UWF Smackdown superstar and in doing so I will inevitably earn myself an opportunity to compete for UWF gold; perhaps at Lockdown. That’s for later though, right now I have some things to get off my chest because you see, for those who have the UWF app and check the website, that Batista had an open challenge this week. That’s right, a chance for retribution. A chance to go ONE ON ONE with the number one contender and the man who ever so subtley sent my plan awry when I arrived on this show. I had dreams and visions of driving his PEANUT head into this mat *pop from the crowd* so that I could place myself back into the UWF championship hunt. That is, of course, after my dreams were snatched from me at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Would you all like to know how management dealt with that situation? As I attempted to approach Batista backstage I got word that the show had already been booked and that he had found an opponent. This was mere MOMENTS after reading the news MYSELF on UWF.com and I work for this damn company!

The tirade takes a heated turn as Kendrick finally removes the entirety of his hood and undoes his belt to reveal he’s in ring gear.

How open a Brian Kendrick open challenge?! Come on, whoever you want, send them down!

The crowd pop as Kendrick holds the mic towards the ramp but as expected no-one comes.

Do you want to know why it is no-one will come to face me? Do not be naïve and think it is become I am the apostle of war and an artist of execution in this ring, no no no, it is because NO-ONE gives a damn what THE Brian Kendrick says or does in the back.

The crowd don’t really know how to react to the moaning and whining. Kendrick composes himself.

Forgive me, let me explain. This company should want the best in the business to represent them and before I’ve even got my foot in the door I am being pushed around. I do not wish to hire a bodyguard or an agent to get me booked on this show so I am going to make it really simple for everyone. Antonio Cesaro, come down to this ring and we will put on a verbal sparring match the likes of which hasn’t been seen on Smackdown and then, this Friday, I will destroy you. Not beat, not pin but destroy and send a message to everyone in the back that THE Brian Kendrick will not lie down for anyone!

The crowd pop as Kendrick’s face reddens and he leans over the top rope frothing at the mouth for Cesaro to make his way to the ring.

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Austin Aris gives Jericho a "not-so-impressed" look as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

normal_21st_May_2012_IW_HD_Part1_mp40250.png

UWF Television Champion and Mr. Money in The Bank, Austin Aries:

Chris, when I was a little kid, teachers always told other kids that if they're bad at something or they simply can't do it, they shouldn't be doing it and now I'm telling...don't use metaphors when you're around Austin Aries. Why? Because you used and blood almost started flowing out of my ears. Look, you don't need to say or do much for me to look down on you, for me to feel better than you so stop using Austin Aries' methods. Why? Because they're my methods! You my claim you invented everything in this business but you didn't invent The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. Now it even seems like that The Greatest Man That Ever Lived invented you because you use his methods. Imagine it like this. You
're in the 8th grade and you need to make a project about lets saaay...pesticides. But nothing comes to your mind for weeks. Then, the best student in your class makes an awesome project and gets an A+. What do you do? You try to come close to the level of his project by doing everything like he did but when a joke's told for the second time, nobody laughs at it. See, I'm the best student in the class, I'm the best...the greatest wrestler on this brand, in this company, in this state, in this country, in this world, in this galaxy and in the whole Universe! And you, Chris...you're that little guy who can't come up with anything original, you try to reach my level by saying things like I do. What will be next? You'll exchange your christmas tree-like jacket for an A Double cape? You'll start using my moves? You can do all that but...and now I want you to listen closely...you'll never reach the A Double level.

Chris Jericho is left absolutely speechless.

Now, Chris...did I really hear you say that you're hungrier than Austin Aries? Yes, I think I indeed did. So let me catch up on that for a second, Christopher. Since the day I came to this company, people were looking at me like I
'm just an indy wrestler with nothing to offer. When I came to this company, nobody was happy about that fact I'll be a member of the RAW roster...nobody gave a crap about me. Then, at what I believe was the second episode of RAW...there was a Battley Royal and the winner of that match would be the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion. I didn't have a match on that night so I thought...why not? I entered the match and I made everybody's jaws drop to the floor. Austin Aries came in and finished 3rd in that battle royal. I amazed everybody and from that point on, everybody started realizing that I need to be held back by somebody so I don't eat this company in the proccess. I was held back for a long time but my hunger...my hunger made my break through and started winning...I won the Money in The Bank Ladder Match and The Undisputed Championship. From a guy who nobody gave a crap about to an Undisputed Champion and a man who everyone was, is and always will be afraid of. Why? Because of my hunger...because of my will to put my life on the line to accomplish something. I don't care. You can push me off of a ladder, send me through tables, set me on fire but I will always be the hungriest man in this company...the hungriest man for succeess and that my friend...that is something you can not and will not deny no matter how hard you try because it doesn't matter in what aspect you compare yourself with Austin Aries...it doesn't matter because Austin Aries is always number one, he's always the greatest. Now, I know what you want to say. You want to crack a joke about something like "how's penis is smaller? Austin Aries' because he's always number one" or something similar to that but guess what...it won't touch me because silly jokes of people how make them because they have nothing intelligent to say...they don't get to me.

People in the arena are sitting quietly as they're enjoying this argument between Austin Aries and Chris Jericho.

Chris, you are right. You're falling off of a cliff. But that's the only thing you know. You know you're falling off of a cliff and you know you need to do something...but the first thing you need to know in order to save yourself is why y
ou fell off of that cliff in the first place. Is it because somebody pushed you off of it? Is it because the edge of the cliff was slippery and you simply slipped and now you're about hit the ground head-first? Do you think so? Chris, you think many things and 99.9% of what you think...is not even close to being true. So, do you want to know why you're currently falling off of a cliff and you can't stop? There you two reason...first, you're cross-eyed and didn't see where you were headed and second...you can't walk properly. The thing is...the cliff you're falling off, is UWF. Yes, you don't know what UWF is all about, you don't know what to do in this company in order to be successful, you simply can't walk on these routes and that's the reason why now you're falling down. You're more than half-way through now so there's no way you're going to stop falling and bounce back...not when you're facing The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. You see this match as a limb that you can grab onto and save your life but as I said...you're cross-eyed Jericho. This match is not a limb, this match is a stone that I'm going to roll off of the cliff, it will hit you, make you fall even faster and when you hit the ground...it's going to turn you into a blonde pancake.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Calm down... Calm down Mr. so called Greatest Man Ever Lived. That's the point right? You are self pro-claimed Greatest Man Ever Lived, nobody calls you like that and that bothers you right Aries? Now, you raised your voice, you speak tough and the real reason behind this is because you are pissed off. You are pissed off about the facts I said, that you are no more a hungry wolf but I am. You may think I am trying to be like you when I say these metaphors, you think you have invented them. No, you are wrong junior. The fact is, when you were a worm at wrestling business I was using metaphors in songs with my group Fozzy! But I didn't invent metaphors but I inveted something, being great! And that's something you say that you are. You, Mr. Greatest Man Ever Lived, probably you don't know how being "great" started in the wrestling business. Let me tell you, in 2001, I beat both The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, in one night and consecutively. And from that moment I was the very first Undisputed Champion, and that's how to be the Greatest Man Ever Lived, but I did not take it because I was better than that. I invented reaching to A Double level. When you beat the Rock it's A but when you beat Stone Cold after that it becomes AA! And just your name is A Double, not your level! You think you are A Double Level? No! What makes you think that? That briefcase? Newsflash junior, I invented Money in the Bank as well! So if you are holding that thank me, because if there was no Chris Jericho, there would be no Money in the Bank and there will be no reason for you to brag!

Aries saying something to Jericho.

Hold on a second Aries. Aries, hold on. Wait... WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP! Now that's better. You may not be the man you say that you are but I am going to do what crediters do, you are actually a pretty good wrestler. But back in the day, before you become that cocky a**hole you were way better. And the difference is caused because of one thing, your achievements. You are now the Television Champion, Mr. Money in the Bank! You will be a World Champion thanks to that briefcase, nobody is stopping you! You are at the top now but you are not at your top of the game. Believe me, I saw you better before. Maybe you were the Greatest Man Ever Lived back in the indies but now you saw all the lights, you saw all the fame and now, you get everything you can get. So you are no more a hungry wolf, don't deny it. All that achievements have took something from you as well. They took your talent from you, they took your hunger and passion for this business. And they changed you. These achievements turned you into a cocky, spoiled son of a b*tch! And that guy thinks he made a life time achievement as he dropped lot's of jaws. That battle royal is nothing, it gives you nothing to brag about. You may say "How you know all of these, who are you?" Let me tell you who I am, I am Chris Jericho, a man who has been in this business for 23 years! A man who saw and who got everything that this business has to offer. I have been in your shoes. As I said, when I won the Undisputed Title, I reached A Double Level, in your words. Then I thought I was the best! Then I started to look down on my opponents. I was beating them but when I lost the title, it hit me like a wall, I fell down, couldn't think of anything. All the achievements were gone in 3 seconds, 1...2...3! And Aries, from being nothing to being 3rd in a battle royal is nothing, just like the time I beat Seth Rollins or Rhino. At the end of the day, I lost to Kurt Angle in a huge match in Wrestlemania. As Bill Shankly said "If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing." and you were not even second, the third! And that quote inspired me for our match at SmackDown. If I will win, I will be the new Television Champion, if I can't win, no matter how great I can be, no matter how great that match is, even a 5 star match, I will be nothing but a loser. So, that match is everything to me now. I have lived an upset last week but this week, I will make an upset. And Aries, don't even think that what you have done now is an inspirational story. Because it's not. All the things you say is made up on your mind. They are not real. You just tell them because you see them in that way, but in reality it's not in that way. When I came to UWF for the first time, I realized that you were one of the greats in the company, so cut the crap about everyone saying this guy is nothing. Do you want to know an inspirational story? Look at the titantron.

foto-funny-chris-jericho-asa-cum-nu-l-ai-vazut-niciodata.jpg

Can you identify that guy? It's me. Chris Jericho, back in WCW. When I was there, nobody thought that I will be a main eventer, a World Champion, a legend one day. They agreed that I have potential, but just as a little guy. They didn't guess I will be like this one day. Everyone thought this weird haired guy will impress people, raise some eyebrows and then he will disappear. They thought I will be like a amazing butterfly with great wings. Great but short lived. But that didn't happen, I improved myself every single day, I interacted with the crowd and they loved me because I gave something they wanted, I gave them something nobody can give to them. And now, I am here in front of you as a 6 time World Champion, 9 time Intercontinental Champion, which is a record. Now, that's an inspirational career. But all of them are in the past, they had happened and they are gone. Now there is no WWE, there is UWF, I'm here in UWF with total championships, zero. So, what I want to do on SmackDown is getting my very first gold in UWF and starting another inspirational story here in UWF. I admit that I am not on my game here in UWF, but I will be back on track as I said. I am falling down the cliff now and you will be my parachute Aries. After this week on SmackDown, nothing will be the same EVER again for both of us!
Jericho smiles then he leaves the ring.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
X-Division Tournament Match: Chavo Guerrero vs. Alex Shelley

"OOOOOOH, CHAVO!"

The crowd erupts into boos as the theme music of Chavo Guerrero begins to play throughout the arena. It isn't long before the man himself makes his way from the back and appears on the stage, making his way down the ramp as he seems to soak in the jeers and booing as he points out to the crowd.

funky-chavo-guerrero.jpg

Chavo arrives at the bottom of the ramp and circles the ring, getting a microphone from the ringside official before entering the ring and raising the microphone to his mouth, ready to address the crowd as his music fades out to silence.

9UwkJ.jpg

Chavo Guerrero: My name...is Chavo Guerrero. I am the grandson of Gory Guerrero. The nephew of Hector, Mando, and of course Eddie Guerrero. The proud son...of the original Chavo, Salvador Guerrero III. I tell all of you that because for my entire career, I have been made a mockery of. No one has ever given me the opportunities that I know I deserve, in fact I have been mishandled on such a grand scale and been allowed to accomplish so little that people like you, so-called "educated" wrestling fans, have forgotten that I'm from such a strong bloodline or possess such a rich pedigree and heritage. Well Vince McMahon has proven that he's not as stupid as I once thought he was because he has afforded not only my uncle Eddie, but myself as well another stay in the limelight. And now that we're here, we are going to unleash an unspeakable wave of destruction, and it starts tomorrow night when Eddie takes on the "Animal" Batista and I take on Alex Shelley in this X-Division tournament match. "But wait, Chavo, that's not what the advertisement says." That's why it's important to pay attention to the details, morons, the cards are always subject to change. When Eddie accepted Batista's open challenge, the Smackdown general manager was gracious enough to put me in this match in Eddie's place, so there you have it.

Alex Shelley, you and I have never crossed paths before but that doesn't matter, because my advancement in this tournament is a certainty. It doesn't matter how quickly or fluidly you move in the ring or how high you fly, and it doesn't matter that you have youth on your side, because lineage and experience will always trump that. You may have made an impression last week, but this week in your debut match when the pressure's on and the ring bell is sounded, the Motor City Machine Gun is going to be shooting blanks.

The crowd boos Chavo as he lowers his microphone, satisfied with what he's just said.