UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. HBK

HBK looks to the crowd before getting back on the microphone as a slow, but steady "HBK" chant breaks out. Shawn, finally decides to get back on the microphone

HBK: Do you really believe those cheers are for you. Those cheers are because you have finally shut your trap. These fans want nothing more than to see me kick your teeth in once again and they will get my wish, Tuesday night on Raw and that's not a threat, that's a promise. The one thing I want to know is who do you think you are to say you deserve a second chanct at anything. Don't you dare come back at me with comparing your second chance in life to mine. Your problem is you're too damn lazy. You have always been. Especially now more than ever you are showing it. Who is going to believe that you really want this for your career after you failed to show up at WrestleMania of all places. No one has ever no showed a WrestleMania, but you are the first. No one will ever take you serious again. So don't you dare compare yourself to me about a second chance. I got a second chance because of the lifestyle I chose when I was young, stupid, and immature. I chose to live the life I did. I have always lived my life like an open book. These people know how I acted when I was growing up in this business. They've seen the DVD's. They've read my book. They all talk to each other. They know my history. I needed a second chance at life before I ruined not my own, but my sons as well. And I thank the lord for the second chance he gave me. He blessed me with a gorgeous wife and two amazing children.

The crowd cheers as HBK starts to get a bit emotional

HBK: I'm not afraid to be an emotional guy out here. Now while I lived the lifestyle I chose to live, I still showed up to work. I never missed a show. The only time I missed a show was because of an injury. While you, you missed it because you're a lazy no good s.o.b. Yeah this just got personal now. You and I are not alike at all. I chose to do the things I did. I gave it all and still do to these fans because without them, I probably would have given up years and years ago. While you, you don't do this for these fans. If you did, you would of showed up for WrestleMania and put on a show that these fans wanted to see, but you didn't. They didn't want to see this match finally take place on Raw, they wanted it at WrestleMania, but because of your laziness, you blew it. We can go back and forth with this all day, but I want you to dig deep inside and admit that you're not in this because of the fans. I'm going to turn it all around back onto you. If I had such an "EGO" as you claim, then I would have taken on a much bigger name than, Mr. Kennedy at WrestleMania. I would have faced, The Rock then, or Stone Cold, CM Punk, you name it. I would of faced them if I had that "EGO" you claimed. I gave you a chance at headlining WrestleMania with the Show Stoppa, but you blew it. You let me down, you let yourself down, and most importantly you left the so called fans you love down.

The crowd boos at, Mr. Kennedy

HBK: Your chance at a WrestleMania moment has come and gone without the opportunity to cement yourself. We're three weeks after WrestleMania II, your chance is too late. Maybe one day you can redeem yourself, but you aren't going to use me to get it done. I see the man standing before me and I don't see a man who cares to further his career in this business. On Raw you can change my mind, but for now I just see another one of those superstars who says he's going to be the next big thing, or the guy who's going to become a legend in the making, but in reality you'll wind up just like those others and end up believing in your own hype only to fail and get knocked down the next day. I lived it and I've seen it. I have been in this business for a long time, boy. If anyone knows anything about this business, you're looking at him. This Tuesday on Raw, you will face the man in this business. After Raw, it's going to you who needs a second chance. A second chance at a new career because when I'm done with you, you won't want to show your face around here for a long long time.

Lewb

Reaction score
Kevin Nash Vs. Kane Vs. Brock Lesnar

Cameras turn on in a hurry as it seems UWF colleague Josh Mathews is following someone down a corridor. He shouts after him and the figure stops. As he turns around it is apparent as to who he is immediately, and the crowd watching this feed in the arena immediately boo.

sg-thq13heyman.jpg

Paul Heyman: What is it Josh, I don't have a lot of time, I am an extremely busy man as you know.

Josh Mathews: I.. I just wanted to get your reaction from last week, Brock Lesnar seemingly taking care of business an....

SEEMINGLY? Seemingly, he seamlessly, took care of Kane and Kevin Nash on his own for the full duration of the match. As we said last week it wouldn't matter how sicknote would perform in our corner, we would get the job done and Brock Lesnar one hundred percent done so. If Edge feels like he needs to pick the pinfall up for any type of momentum then he can go ahead. Lesnar didn't go home that night worrying about Edge stealing his thunder. No, he didn't care at all for that, instead he worried about Kevin Nash's blood staining his knuckles. He was worried that he roughed Kane up so much last week, that he wasn't going to get to repeat his actions at Money in the Bank, due to the "Biiiiig Reeeed Mooonster".... pulling out. As it works out, both men are still in for the big ladder match, and how happy both I, and my client are of that fact.

Well not only that, but this week on Raw, Brock will take on both Kane and Kevin Nash again, this time, in a triple threat match in what people are calling the battle of the monsters.

Wow, thanks Josh! I'm so glad you felt the need to break this news to me! I mean it's not like I wasn't just reading that, on the iPhone in my hand, off of UWF.com. One thing you may think to get into your irrelevant mush of a skull is that Paul E. Heyman knows what is going to happen, even before it's announced. I am ten steps ahead of even Vinnie Mac himself. You see he is looking forward to Money in the Bank, and he doesn't realize it has already happened. It's been and passed! Brock Lesnar IS money in the bank for Vince McMahon, and once Brock takes the briefcase, the whole world will see that that's the case. You want to take a wild guess as to where my client is right now? Go on, guess!

Well.. I'd say he's in the gym right?

Wrong. My client is currently halfway down the freeway running as fast as any SUV can throttle down it, with a one hundred and eighty pound tree on his shoulder, give him a honk if you pass him guys and girls... Why is he doing that? Not because he has to, but because he wants to. He knows that on Thursday night, he faces two men he already beat on his own last week. He knows that they are ripe for the picking. And the reason he pushes himself as hard as he does is to ensure that when he does pick them off, he crushes them with the upmost amount of ease. The fact that UWF.com has to ask who is the baddest motherf**ker of the three would enrage most behemoths. But not Brock. He sees the funny side of it. He already knows the answer and just as an element of fun to be thrown into Raw on Thursday night, he is going to make the answer so blatantly obvious, that the website editors will be blushing as red as Kane and Kevin Nash bleed.

Now if you don't mind.....

And with that, Heyman leaves, and the sight of his ponytail swinging as his excess weight shifts from side to side, the camera fades to black.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Wade Barrett

[h=2][/h]
MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: So, it's been quite a tough week for me... I didn't quite catch my WrestleMania moment I wanted; I tried my hardest but at the end of the day... The true Showstopper, Shawn Michaels was the better man. You see I can live with that, I told him I was going to put on a hell of a performance, win or lose there isn't any excuses to how I lost. However... I'm not at Money in the Bank and neither is my opponent because as a true asshole, I screwed him over and clearly because of what he did to me after I defeated Christ Masters. Y'see Wade, it's a real bitch isn't it that we're not on the card... Perhaps after Tuesday management might give us a match or not, quite frankly I'd love a match at the Pay-Per-View but I can see why they probably won't give me one due to WrestleMania; but it's already proven I'm here every damn week stepping up a notch and I'm gonna continue doin' that regardless of a win or loss. But I gotta admit I'm quite happy with my progression, my head is deemed clear and I ain't got any bullshit happenin' lately other than you Wade... Try'na kiss the Queen's derriere and being a complete fake emperor... Jeez, I tell ya... That kinda preachin' crap... If I wanted that, take me to the Church but I apologise I ain't gonna listen to the damn sermons or nothin', I don't even like sittin' there, I don't even like hearing ya speak Wade. The damn thick accent makes my stomach poop, not a pretty sight when ya think 'bout it!

The crowd laughs, Mr Kennedy continues on.

mr_kennedy8.jpg

Mr. Kennedy:
I watched your match backstage last week Wade, there's no deniable excuse to say other than congratulations. So you beat Cody Rhodes, that's quite an impressive feat, it really is and I'm not being sarcastic here. It's absolutely impressive and it's caught the management's eyes to what you can do; the fact you took me out after I faced Chris Masters... You allowed yourself to push yourself higher than expected, you've proven that you could be the next core of the roster. You could have what it takes to make it to the top and sure I've fell short of wins here and there but this match... Not only do I need to win, I have to win. I have to win because clearly after last week, I need to prove to Shawn Michaels that I'm trying my hardest. I don't want to be a benchwarmer, I don't want to sit backstage and play video games with all the damn jobbers, I wanna be on the Pay-Per-View! I want to be there wrestling in front of this huge crowd and that is exactly what I am going to do. Just remember... With this microphone... with what I can produce in the ring, there's a mic check... Trust me... I will do everything I can to be on that card as for your Bullwinkle & Rocky cartoon finish... Well, it does put one to sleep; but just remember the mic check is more louder. I will be heard!

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Wade Barrett

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a now familiar theme blasts throughout the PA System.

"FAR FROM OVER"

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

The Emperor of UWF, Wade Barrett, walks his way from the back with a huge grin on his face, wearing his coat with a red rose in his pocket. As the whole arena welcomes him with very loud booing, he doesn't give a damn and yells "THE EMPIRE HAS RISEN"

normal_smackdown1207_020.jpg

With absolutely no respect for anyone, Wade Barrett walks confidently as if he truly ruled the world and doesn't even give a girl his rose, as he usually does. He yells at the staff who's ringside and demands a microphone. He enters the ring and stares down Mr. Kennedy. After his theme fades to silence, he gets into his face and starts talking.

normal_smackdownsept7_294.jpg

The Emperor of UWF; Wade Barrett:

You see, Ken, I don't like goofy people. I don't like them one bit. In fact, I believe they are so inferior, they aren't even worthy my presence. Like it or not, I consider you very goofy, I take you as a goofy man. If I could even call you a man, no, I consider you one goofy person. I consider you a coward, spineless, lazy, disrespectful, a wannabe.

The crowd boos Barrett for this.

You may ask yourself "why", though. It starts from your childish introduction, the only thing it can bring is pain to your ear drums, because you yell like a low-class drunk American. Who gives a damn where do you come from? Who gives a damn what's your name, most of all, who gives a damn about your presence? If YOU were the one this show is about, you would have main evented last week's RAW. You need to ask for a spotlight to be the center of attention in the arena, because frankly, who bloody gives a damn about Ken Anderson. On the other hand, you have me, Ken. A high-class proud man, aware of his qualities, knowing how dominant he is. I'm not here to brag about my success, Ken, but unlike you, I've actually been the focal point of the show last week. I've had the opportunity to uncover these sheep my true face, to show them that in order to succeed, you need to be cruel, like I was. I've ended the little soap opera the Rhodes family wanted to show us. This show is about fighting. This show, this whole company is about inflicting major pain to our foes and there was no such space for touching father and son relationships, so it was my obligation to end that.

The crowd boos once more.

To the dismay of all of you, I've ended it and beat the so called UWF legend, Cody Rhodes. Now, the fact that he cowardly took me out post-match, does not matter one bit, for he showed me he is the same coward you are, Ken. You ran away from being a part of WrestleMania because you were afraid of facing Shawn Michaels and disappointed these insects that actually wanted to see you. It's not that I care about them, it's about reminding you how much of a failure you are when you can't even do what you promise, and it is not a secret that you demanded to have that match with Shawn Michaels. If I were Shawn, I would have kicked your teeth out of your bloody mouth last RAW. It's a shame he didn't do so. YOU, are a walking shame of the wrestling business. No wonder all the wrestling federations you've been in never took you seriously. To be taken seriously, DO THINGS THE WAY THE EMPIRE DOES IT! I would have been an absolute symbol of domination, if there wasn't for you, an another spineless piece of filth that cannot stand one's domination, one's success and does everything to steal the spotlight. You, you moron, you cost yourself, you cost myself a match at the Pay-Per-View. If you were a true man, you would have challenged me for a match after I would have won my match against Chris Masters, and we would be training for the ladder match right now if that was how the things went. For the thousandth time, I am NOT a fake Emperor! This all what you see is The Empire. UWF, the arena, the crowd, even you, this is my field of success. THIS all is my Empire. And UWF management has noticed that.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. Wade Barrett

Mr Kennedy is quick enough to interrupt Wade Barrett...

6080880.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Oh man, all these name calling... It really breaks my heart, much more than when Billy Ray Cyrus sang 'Achy Breaky Heart'! So ya call me goofy, a coward, a spineless, lazy, disrespectful wannabe... Is there any more? We all know I'm an asshole, so your words are nothing seeing they're just coming out of the Queen's derriere like I stated previously Wade. Why would I want to be a wannabe? I am my own man Wade, where as you... You've got to try be an emperor, you've got to try rule some... Hrmm, I honestly don't know what the hell you're trying to do but I know it's you trying to prove the Queen you're something else. Where as I, I'm just myself... I go out and speak my own damn mind and that's probably why I'm an asshole but hey; at least I'm enjoyin' giving you the crap you deserve. Y'see Wade, this isn't about who can be respectful because as far as I'm concerned you're just a little whiny bitch; I... on the other hand... I deal with whiny little bitches like you. I'm sendin' you back to the Queen; I'm sure she'd be proud of you kissin' her feet while them tears are droppin' from ya eyes!

The look on Wade's face shows he's extremely disgusted by all of this, but the crowd is cheering on Mr. Kennedy here.

Mr. Kennedy: I yell like a low-class American drunk, quite stereotypical of you because you see... We have things much better here, unlike your version of football which has people chanting for a crazy ninety minutes and for what? Just for the ball to go through the net? You drink and rant like there's no tomorrow; so I'm going to stop there because quite frankly it's not as an important topic to be speaking of Wade is it. The comparisions are undeniable, I don't have to ask for spotlight, I don't beg for the spotlight at all Wade; just because I have a microphone in my hand and I get heard means something to me. The fans want to hear me speak, the people backstage want to hear me speak, I don't give a rat's arse if one comes out and tells me to shut up, I'll zip my mouth when I feel I need to. Ya damn right this show is about fightin', we're fightin' for survival and I'm surprised that you've failed to escalate on the fact this is a number one contender's match for the European Championship.

But here we are again, WrestleMania this, WrestleMania that. Is it the only thing you pathetic losers have to say to me? It seems that my opponents continue to run out of things to say to me and that subject to them feels like it's something that puts a dagger to my heart. It doesn't. I don't dwell on the past, nor do I focus too much on the future... What happens in this present is what I truly care about. Because this week I need to focus on beating you Wade, I need to focus on becoming the new number one contender to that European Champion. You're damn right I ain't European and I don't give a rat's arse if you think I should be excluded from the match... It'd mean you're the scaredy cat here; I'm going to show this Europeans that an American can represent Europe a hell lot better than it is now. It's already sad knowing half of Europe is broke so they might not be able to afford seeing me but I'm goin' to change that, I'm going to make damn sure those Europeans can bust their ass and watch me perform... But that isn't happening ha-ha. But a walking shame to this company, do you think your words are going to put me in a Parkinson's Disease? I won't be shaking my boots at all Wade, I'll be taken seriously... You watch, once the mic check is turned on, once the voice is heard... The voice will go far, further than you can imagine because quite frankly... That European Championship is something I'm after; I'm not after the big one just yet. The management hasn't noticed what you are... this petty Emperor fairy game you're playing... Get out of the damn basement and stop being a damn nerd because this week, there won't be no Bullhammer; this week is all about the VOICE! and that VOICE IS RECKONINING! SOON YOU'LL REMEMBER... MISSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Mr. Kennedy is unable to finish as Wade interrupts in anger.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
UWF Raw: Bray Wyatt, John Cena, and Dean Ambrose vs. Edge, Christian, and Cody Rhodes

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

[video=youtube;yRMqBIlTDVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRMqBIlTDVY[/video]

The fans are a bit taken back by this development as this is more of an old school type entrance music for Edge. So they are divided but still mainly boo for Edge when he comes out from behind the curtains.

He continues to make his way down the ramp and stops down towards the middle for the trademark pyro show.

He makes his way into the ring and pulls out a mic while removing his shades.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
I’ve done a lot of thinking, a lot of examining, a lot of soul searching and I can say that I still do not have all of the answers that I’ve been seeking but I do have some of those answers. One of those answers came last week when I was the one looked upon as the guy with the smallest chance against the giants like Kane, Brock and Nash. And on top of that I came in that match injured. I wasn’t sure how well my neck would hold up. How well my ankle would be able to sustain all of that activity and not only did it hold up well enough but at the end of the match I was the one that walked out with the victory. I was the one that scored the pinfall over the giants.

After coming up short against that nerd at WrestleMania I did finally start to doubt my skills and whether I still had it anymore. Whether I could still go inside of that ring or if my time was up and I was just taking up space on the roster for another talent but last Monday showed me and the rest of the world that there is still plenty that I can do. Plenty that I can offer for UWF, for Raw, and for myself. I still have my goals, I still have things and objectives to achieve. And at Money in the Bank I’m going to do what I couldn’t do last year. Last year I was jumped by YES and they stole the briefcase. Now they are at each other’s throats which means they won’t see anything coming this time. Which means that there won’t be any sort of idiocy that can cost me the win this time. But in looking at this match… this is pretty much what is going to create the proper motivation and momentum for me as I go forward towards the PPV and nab that briefcase.

This is being dubbed as one of the biggest main events in Raw history and in the biggest main event in Raw history there can be but one victor. There can be but one man that walks out that can say that he was the one that got the elusive pin, scored that submission, the one that can say that although he was the one that won the match for his team… I can say that I could not and do not care at all for my team. Christian has become nothing more than a loud mouth whiner and Cody lost his balls and is back to kissing up to his daddy instead of paving his own way like he was before. He saw that he couldn’t set out to take down UWF so he decided to change his ways and try to be something that he is not and soon enough it will come out. Soon Cody your true motives will come out. I know this because I was in that exact same position. You are a natural but going about things this way will lead you nowhere but to despair and destruction. I’ll propose this just this once… grow your balls back and join me. Together we can do what you and I couldn’t do on our own and destroy UWF.

The fans are stunned at that proposal as Edge smiles a little before continuing.

The Rated R Superstar Edge:
So as far as Little Bray, John Boy, and Ambrose… I know that I hold victories for sure over two of you. One of you was nothing more than my whipping boy. Just someone that I would beat just for fun. I mean it wasn’t even a challenge. And now you are a world champion. So Little Bray I’m hoping that now that you are a champion that you’ll provide me more of a challenge but if not… it is pretty much as expected. You are nothing and will be nothing but just a joke. A joke that I’ll gladly defeat again and again just to prove that you are not in my league and that I am the one that should be the rightful champion… not you.

Ambrose, the unsteady crazy one of the bunch. Well you know Amy, we haven’t had many chances to face off against each other in the ring but those couple of times that we did… I showed you that I was the better man and this time will be no different. You see you, Little Bray and that bitch John Cena was all those idiots were talking about when the draft was over. You three were ALL that people were raving on about time and time again when the first Raw went down and how you three were such huge acquisitions and how the face of Raw will be forever changed because now you three are on Raw. And all the while… all the while nobody mentioned the man that beat your ass and beat Little Bray’s ass. Nobody mentioned the man that put the European championship on the map. Not that little nerd Bryan. He had NOTHING to do with that belt. I MADE THAT EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP that Cena is holding. But nobody wants to give me the proper credit that I deserve. So you want to talk about unsteady and crazy… this is the calm before the class 5 Hurricane hits.

So unfortunately for all three of you… your demise is imminent at my hands. And Cena… every second that you spend holding on to my belt… is a second that I hate you more than I did before. So I’m letting you know now… when the chance comes… I’ll be sure to spear your ass down to the ring and make sure that you aren’t getting up. And when all is said and done… there will be but one man left standing. The one true best acquisition of Raw. The one true face of UWF. The man that is and will one day the Champion of Champion, the man that will lead the demise of UWF… your Rated R Superstar… Edge.

Edge lowers his mic having a serious look on his face as he watches the entrance for anybody to come out.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF Raw - Kofi Kingston V AJ Styles

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos with the fans remembering the pair’s last stint in the UWF. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Abraham grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

1468259cdd9d84c77cdb1e31bf96b7fe.jpg

Abraham Washington: Well it’s good to be back. My name is Abraham Washington, founder of All World Promotions and I’m here today with my client, who is a former UWF United States Champion, and a man that you all know, and racially abuse, quite well. This man risks his body for the entertainment of you white boys and all he gets in return is hateful messages and a lot of verbal abuse. This man, this human being, is just the same as all of you in attendance. Just the same as all of you watching at home, whether you are black, white, Asian, European, Mexican, Arabian or any other ethnicity. This man is Kofi Kingston and he is here to teach all of you a lesson. So listen up.
The crowd boo loudly.

Kingston5.jpg

Kofi Kingston: My name is Kofi Kingston, but I get called King Kong. I am a professional wrestler but I get called a slave. I am abused daily and it is not right. I come into work, I am spat at, and I am abused by everyone from the Board of Directors to the Cleaning Staff but no more. If everyone has a problem with me, or the colour of my skin, meet me in the ring, don’t shout it out from behind a barricade. You white boys are all the same, vile excuses of men. I will fight each and every one of you with my bare hands, all you milk bottles use nowadays is knives. Where I come from, in Ghana, we use our hands to fight, we are real men. We are proud people who remember where we come from, we remember our roots, and you hit your mid-teens and forget everything, become so selfish, carry knives and guns.

The crowd rain down boos on Kofi.

02.jpg

Abraham Washington: These are the words of a distraught human being. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You see all these programmes like Make A Wish or Be A Star but there is not one single one on racism, this is because many people see it as a joke and accept it, does Kofi here look like he is joking? The answer to that is no, this is killing him inside and we demand that it stops. This is outrageous, Kofi does everything to gain your support, he risks his body doing high risk moves for your enjoyment yet he gets nothing in return. I have a dream that one day in UWF, people will be accepted for who they are inside, not by the colour of their skin. Until then, Kofi will keep trying to win over the support of you racists.

Abraham steps out of the ring and starts arguing with a few white men in the crowd who have begun to make ‘monkey’ gestures at Kofi but Kofi convinces him to get back into the ring

Kofi Kingston: You see, there is a prime example, people like those. Truly pathetic, ignorant white men that think it is ok to abuse me. Well any one of you want to step in the ring with me? Come on?

Kingston1.jpg

Kofi waits a few seconds before continuing

Kofi Kingston: I thought not. You are all the same, you can talk the talk, when it comes to talking ya got the biggest and loudest mouths there is. But you can’t back it up, you run chicken. You are a bunch of loudmouths, the biggest loudmouths in this business have all been white men. Look at Chris Jericho, The Miz, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, I could go on all night if I wanted to. We just work hard and get on with it. You all insult black people but there has been a lot of successful black men in their times. Look at Usain Bolt, he’s black. Look at Tiger Woods, he’s black. Look at Oprah Winfrey, Serena & Venus Williams, Michael Jackson for Christ sake the most powerful man in the world is black. The US President, Barack Obama is a black man.

Kofi is again cut off by the mass booing from the crowd, the heat is really high now and Kofi & A.W are the victim to a lot of hate chants. A.W grabs the mic from Kofi and addresses the capacity crowd once again.

Abraham_Washington_-_Brian_Jossie_01.jpg

Abraham Washington: You say it is us that behave like animals; it is to us that you make disgusting animal gestures yet you are all behaving like wild savages, shouting and being violent. A good human being does not behave like this; it is you who are the animals. How dare you treat a fellow human like this, you should all bow your head in shame just like the BBC during the Jimmy Saville reports, who was a WHITE MAN! You are quick to make jokes about Kobe Bryant or Joesph Kony but you never acknowledge anything about Saville or Gary Glitter. No, you have caused our people to have the awful stereotype of being rapists. It knocks me sick; do you not think about how that makes us feel? Do you not care about how ordinary people cannot live their lives without abuse? You people don’t care, as long as you can get a good kick out of it.

Abraham looks on in anger and the crowd are in shock at this rant, some begin to stare whilst there is a little laughter ringing out in the middle of it all. Abraham passes the mic to Kofi who has something else to say.

06657356dce50b6a60e8bc1bd8ba18e6.png

Kofi Kingston: You people laugh at that? You must be insecure with your pathetic lives. I think you are still stuck in your ancient ways, where we were persecuted. Bet you would all love so restart the Klu Klux Klan wouldn’t ya, you pathetic excuses for humans. We used to be killed because of the colour of our skin; we used to be chained up. Our rights may have changed but your mind-set is still the same. If it wasn’t for influential people such as Martin Luther King and Abe Lincoln, we would still be beaten on the streets, attacked, made to sit away from whites on buses. Times are changing, get back to the real world, where there is a black president and cut out the abuse. This week, management has put me up against a nobody; I mean who the hell is AJ Styles? What has he accomplished? The answer is nothing. He has always been a second rate wrestler in a second rate federation I feel hurt that management think I am on the same level as AJ Styles. What was the mentality there? This guy is black so he is not very good? This proves that there is racial abuse even by management.

Kofi is interrupted …

OOC: Some of the pics fudged up, good luck Chase I'm a bit rusty

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF Raw: Bray Wyatt, John Cena, and Dean Ambrose vs. Edge, Christian, and Cody Rh

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The music hits and Dean Ambrose emerges from the back with loud approval reigning down on him. He stares at Edge in the middle of the ring and gives off an exasperated look. With a mic already in hand, he starts to shout into the mic.

Dean Ambrose
Will you shut yer yap already Edge! If you want to take time to self reflect about your pitiful career, do it on your own time! These people don't want to hear people complain. They want to see action!

Ambrose raises his arms and the crowd gives in exactly what he wanted.

No one gives a crap about your little match at Money in the Bank. It's just a bunch of idiots who can't win or hold onto a World championships so they have to find other ways to achieve their dreams instead of fighting for it like real men. At least two people on my team can say we fought and earned our World Heavyweight Championships. What can you're team say? Sure, Cody is the only other three time World Champion such as myself, but his first reign was because of a Battle Royal. Are you kidding me? If all I had to do to win a world title was to throw someone over the ropes, I'd be a world champion after every match. Of course let's not forget his second reign was because of the help from another man in this match, Christian. You two, along with Orton were the NWO and you ran rampant through here. It went on much longer than need be because I was busy on Smackdown but I can guarantee that you're little faction would have come to an end much quicker.

Applause is heard throughout the arena.

Speaking of the NWO, Christian is in this match. I haven't seen anyone fail so much and keep pressing on in all my time here in UWF. I do have to praise you for that. No matter what you just keep getting up and trying. The thing is, maybe you're just not cut out to be a World Champion. I guess that's why you're in the Money in the Bank match. You know there's no other way you can become champion as long as I'm here. Cena and I made sure of that when you a Robert Roode tried to send a message to us a couple months back. So if you fail at this like you do everything else, what's next? Another one more match rant? For your sake, You should just quit. Maybe come back on another brand in a couple weeks like so many do all the time. Maybe you could man up like Edge said and join up together. I won't ever go for the tag team titles ever again. Especially after that asshole turned his back on me. This is the first time we've teamed up since we lost those championships. The only reason we lost those titles was because of Cena. We defeated both Sandow and Bray Wyatt. We are better than both current World Champions. Even with Wyatt slowing us down in this match, we're still better than the three of you put together.

The crowd roars for Dean Ambrose's claim.

There's a reason why everyone talks about us and not you. We're the cream of the crop. Bray just happens to be a good victim of circumstance. We joined RAW and immediately have been on top. The former champion, reduced to siding with you. The top of Smackdown is now the top of RAW. It's clear just who has always been THE top guy. That man is Dean Ambrose. And he's not going away any time soon. I'm going to become World Heavyweight Champion once again and I may lose it again also because cowards like you will be vying for it in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. But that's just a one trick pony. Ask Austin Aries. Ask Bray Wyatt after I beat him next Sunday. Whoever cashes in will hold that title for a month just like Bray. Then, it'll come back home to where it truly belongs.

The crowd cheers for Ambrose once again as his signature grin comes across his face.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. John Cena

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: So we're done with Money In The Bank and what a night it was, sure I wasn't on the card but that's fine because it allowed me to have the extra time to hit the gym and really focus on my opponent this week. None other than the once known Superman, Poster boy... Ah you get the drift, John Cena. Now little Johnny boy here isn't happy at all, oh no... He's as angry as an old man having kids on their lawn. I watched that match carefully and Cena didn't get pinned, the lights went off or some sort of stupid crap, but at the end of the day... John Cena just didn't have what it takes to win the UWF Heavyweight Championship. Better luck next time they say Johnny boy, but sure Johnny boy is quite upset because he wanted the big one but little does Johnny know he's still got that damn European Championship. Well Johnny, allow me to tell ya that the belt ain't going back home with ya... Nope. Ya lost ya marbles and quite frankly you need to pay your parents a visit, you've gone all cuckoo lately tryin' to deal with Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt, turning on the fans... Yeah, I honestly couldn't give a damn what you're worried about. You've outshined us all in the past, you've held countless championships yet it's not enough for you? It's quite simple Johnny boy, we're all here to prove we are the best in the business there's no doubt about that at all. But the fact is, we all come down with a downfall... Just like me back at Wrestlemania, I was at the lowest point of my career but I bounced back from that and look where I am right now, competing to steal ya gold. Maybe I could steal Kendra Lust for a night if I'm lucky, she loves them belts doesn't she? But Johnny boy, your life went out of control... You lost a wife, you got with Kendra and all of a sudden you no longer want to help the kids at all the charity work we do? You're nothing more than a selfish cold-hearted bitch.

I honestly don't know why management believed in you the first time around, they gave you everything you ever wanted only for you to throw it back in their face. Well, this week everything you've ever had will disappear from your hand because the last thing that's on you is that European Championship. I've been proving management why I can turn a new leaf, why I can prove to the UWF Universe that I am indeed better than ever that I'm not just some push-over, that I'm not just some average wrestler that will accomplish nothing. I am here to accomplish everything! The buck stops with you Johnny boy; I've heard you run your mouth for far too long and it's time that somebody puts a complete stop to that. You couldn't get your job done at Money in the Bank but I know you'll come out here and rant about that. Thing is, I don't wanna hear it... I wanna hear what you've got to say about OUR MATCH! Forget every little mistake you've made, this mistake on RAW will be your biggest one yet... This is just a mic check.

Reaction score
UWF Raw: "Diesel" Kevin Nash vs. Mr. Money In The Bank Edge

[video=youtube;Ih8101n7xvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8101n7xvA[/video]

A heavy thumping riff hits the Public Announcement style, one that sounds like it's incredibly badass and after a few moments Kevin Nash appears from the backstage, who slowly marches out from the backstage. The fans are cheering as Kevin Nash lifts his arm up in the air which gets another strong pop from the crowd before marching down the entrance ramp towards the ring.

nashpunk.jpg

Nash climbs up onto the ring apron before lifting his right leg over the top rope and hauls the rest of his massive statue into the ring, Kevin Nash smirks for a few moments before taking a microphone and addresses the fans directly.

Kevin-Nash-WWE-Raw-2011-180x300_display_image.png

Kevin Nash: Man did that feel good! I’ve forgotten how great it feels to put some punks back their places and kick plenty of ass while doing it. However, yet again plenty of B.S happened right at the end of the match and the wrong man for business the won the match and I ain’t standing for it.

The fans respond positively to Kevin Nash has he stands in the ring, he recomposes himself before talking more about the incident.

Kevin Nash: I mean goddamn it. First of all, I have to deal with all the crap like AJ Styles and Christian and I turn my back for one second and when I look back, I see John hitting Cody with the Attitude Adjustment off the top of the ladder out of petty spite because he’s no longer “the man†So I chase his ass outta of the ring and low and behold, Adam Copeland – “Edge†lives up to his gimmick and takes the opportunity to take the Money in the Bank briefcase and now I gotta figure how the hell to correct all the wrongs.

The fans once again roar in approval of Kevin Nash’s words as he paces up and down in the ring, after moment he lifts the microphone back up to his mouth and continues.

Kevin Nash: But to hell with it, right now I just feel like kicking your ass Adam, I mean you’re not just the Ultimate Opportunist on-screen, are ya Adam? Hell, you’d have taken up numerous opportunities to be a home wrecker and now people wonder why Matt Hardy is now a train wreck, your entire attitude blows man from what you do in the back to way you carry yourself out here and I’m putting an end to it on Tuesday Night’s Raw.

The fans go wild as Kevin Nash turns the titantron, he leans on the ring ropes and chews on his gum and finally lifts up his microphone to address Edge one final time.

Kevin Nash: So you can get your ass out here and try to gloat about how you did it, how you won the Money in the Bank match but people will look back on the match and go “woah man, Kevin Nash busted his ass for Cody Rhodes, only for John Cena to go ‘f’ it all up†and that’s the cold hard facts about it, Adam. Hell, blow what I say off to your heart’s content but it ain’t gonna change anything and it sure as hell won’t change the fact on Raw, I’m gonna continue what I was doing at Money in the Bank and that’s putting people like yourself back in your place and just so you know Adam, this ain’t business… It’s personal.

Kevin Nash then lowers his microphone as the fans are really rallying behind Kevin Nash, he remains on the ring ropes waiting for World Heavyweight Money In the Bank Holder, Edge to show up.

kevinnashwwedotcom_crop_650x440.jpg

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF RAW: Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston

People in the arena are anxiously sitting on their seats here at UWF RAW when Ricardo Rodriguez walks out of the back with a microphone in his hand.

2v1sqxj.jpg

As soon as Rodriguez opens his mouth Del Rio's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and a beep of the horn is heard. Del Rio enters the arena in a car as usual. Ricardo raises the microphone to his mouth and makes the introduction.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran libre
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza
Él es la esen cia de la excelencia y orgullo de México!
El Albertoooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiooooooo!

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_02_14_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001220719.jpg

Del Rio parks his car left to the staging, opens the door and leaves the car. Del Rio faces the fans who start cheering for him.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_02_14_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001245410.jpg

The Mexican Aristocrat makes his way all the way onto the entrance ramp. He puts his hand in the air while smiling from one ear to another and poses as the gold curtain falls down right behind him.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_02_14_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001260192.jpg

Alberto Del Rio then walks down the entrance ramp and Ricardo Rodriguez follows him. When they reach the ring Ricardo he walks up the ring-steps and opens the ropes for Del Rio. Alberto walks up the ring-steps as well and wipes his feet off the mat before entering the ring and posing one more time. Ricardo is standing in the ring and clapping. After Del Rio is done posing Rodriguez hands him the microphone.

normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_02_14_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_001314646.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name...is Alberto Del Rio. But you already know that, don't you?

Del Rio steps back laughs out loud.

Alberto Del Rio: Tonight is my first night back. Se siente muy bien. I missed this. I missed coming out here each and every night so I decided to come back.I offcially announced that I am returning to UWF and with that, I spinned la rueda! Tonight when my personal jet landed right here and I wanted to enter my car to drive into the arena I could not! I could not because reporters surrounded me and they started asking me if I am really coming back. Then when I finally made it here, it continued! Fans were running at me, crew members were looking at me like I am an inmundo inmigrante! It did not feel good, no it really didn't. But when came out here in front of all of you things got better!

People cheer for Del Rio.

Alberto Del Rio:
On a more serious note. In my first match I will be facing Kofi Kingston. A man who I do not know a lot of things about. But when he comes out here and he opens his boca, he gives me just the right amount of material to work with. Kofi Kingston thinks that him and all the afro americans in the USA are being discriminated. He says that they are treated differently just because their color of skin is different. ¿E
n serio? Look at me. I'm a Mexican. The color of my skin is different as well and look at me! I made a career here in the US. I made a career here because people realized that it doesn't matter what color my skin is...they realized that they need to have Alberto Del Rio in this company whether he's afro american, white or chinese because not many man have what he does. The fact of a matter is this, amigo. Lo que va, vuelve. If you come to people and they immediately accuse them of discriminating you, they most likely will discriminate you but not because you are afro american, they will discriminate you because of your attitude. Sure, you might have come to this country in a box of bananas but that doesn't make a difference.

People laugh at Del Rio's joke.

Alberto Del Rio:
Kofi. Next week and RAW, I'm going to teach you a lesson. A lesson in respect. Yes, you might say that the american people are the ones who need to learn a lesson in respect to immigrants but listen to them! They don't boo me. And American people have much more hatred towards Mexicans than towards afro americans and I'm still the one who they respect and you're still the one who they hate. So next week when we meet in the ring, I'm going to show you don't need to come out here week in and week out and tell these people to respect you. You simply need to come out and earn their respect.

Reaction score
UWF Raw: Ezekiel Jackson vs Wade Barrett

[video=youtube;YTDxhsUk11c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTDxhsUk11c[/video]​

Jackson walks out, boos are heard from the fans, Jackson just smirks and continues to walk down the entrance ramp. He gets in the ring with a mic in hand and begins to speak.

Ezekiel Jackson: Hello there, my name is Ezekiel Jackson, if you do not know who I am, bow your head in shame because I'm the true definition of domination, and Wade Barrett, I'm going to take you out. Once you step in this ring with me, it's all over for you, you'll be lucky if you can walk once I'm done with you. I'm here to make it big, and I will not settle for less. UWF is going to know who Ezekiel Jackson is, I'm going to make sure of it. No one intimidates Zeke, no one! Especially not Wade Barrett! Just look at me!

08.jpg

The fans boo wildly, as Jackson shows off his power with a huge grin on his face, he walks around the ring for a minute, chuckling.

Ezekiel Jackson: Ha Ha, your opinion doesn't matter to me! Just you wait and see, Zeke will be champion in no time. But now onto my clueless opponent Wade Barrett, I say clueless, in the fact that you're unaware of what's going to happen to you Barrett, as soon as you step into the ring with me, you're going to wish you didn't. I know I can take you out, and it's going to happen, so you best not show up for our match. I've faced you in the past but that's the past, that's the WWE, this is the UWF, Zeke's new playground to be exact. Remember Capitol Punishment a couple years ago? When I took your belt? I remember that day, perfectly. The outcome of our match on Raw will remain the same, I'm the "Personification of Domination", in other words, you better have an ambulance waiting for you for after our match Barrett, cuz I'm going to dominate you then the rest of Raw, just you wait!

The fans boo Zeke even more wildly now, but Zeke just stands in the middle of the ring, staring hard at the entrance ramp, then slowly brings the mic back up to his lips.

Ezekiel Jackson: Come out here Barrett, I want to see the fear in your eyes!

3651714895_Ezekiel_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Raw: "Diesel" Kevin Nash vs. Mr. Money In The Bank Edge

We’re off to see the wizard… the wonderful Wizard of… OZ!

[video=youtube;fy7S--YuPOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7S--YuPOY[/video]

A video of Oz, Nash’s old gimmick from WCW starts to play as the fans are beginning to laugh at the ridiculousness of such a gimmick. Something that isn’t sitting all too well with Nash. Soon the video is cut and the titantron reveals the newly crowned Mr. Money in the Bank… The Rated R Superstar… Edge.

Mr. Money in the Bank Edge:

OZ! Hey man what’s going on. Well it seems you changed quite a bit since then. Tried to become more serious. Tried to become more of a threat. Trying to change who you were back then to who you are now… but we can all see through you. You aren’t that hard to see through. We see that you are still that giant goof from back then Ozzy. In fact… you want to talk about doing what is good for business… why not go back to that… because what we see from you now is boring. At least doing Oz again would be very entertaining.

Despite being a heel the fans are actually cheering the thought just for the entertainment side of it.

Mr. Money in the Bank Edge:

Now what’s the problem… you stray too far from the Yellow Brick Road at Money in the Bank trying to take out everyone that you forgot the one true threat in the match? Because that is exactly how it seems. You went off the path and because of that what you believed was doing right for the business proved to be right. You kept everyone from winning including yourself therefore guaranteeing that I would be the winner.

And speaking of winner… yeah I was the winner with Lita. I mean it isn’t my fault that Matt couldn’t keep her. Then there is also Trish, there is… well I could take Reby from Matt but I don’t really feel like it. I started off with Victoria. Hell if you had a woman I’d take her too. You see being the Ultimate Opportunist means I strike on anything and everything that will put me ahead.

Now… as far as me gloating… let me understand something you say that Cody this and Cody that, John Cena this and John Cena that. But guess what Ozzy… you took your eye off the ball while I remained focused. Cody isn’t the winner, you aren’t the winner. Instead… the one winner at Money in the Bank… which will also be the same guy that will be declared the winner on Raw… is Mr. Money in the Bank… Adam Copeland… or better known as your SOON TO BE world champion… Edge. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Edge has a smug look on his face as he awaits a response.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. John Cena

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_04_08_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000281314.jpg

John Cena: It’s safe to say I’m pissed off after what happened this past Sunday at Money in the Bank. This past Sunday was supposed to be MY night! This past Sunday was supposed to be the night of John Cena, but it seemed as if the Gods above decided to screw me once again! I gave EVERYTHING I had out there, and without a shadow of a doubt put on the best performance in that match. Better than Bray and Dean combined! However, it wasn’t just enough as yet again, the lights wanted to cut out. Sure, you can say I was down at the moment, but I could’ve easily gotten myself back up and got the pinfall. I should be World Heavyweight Champion, but of course, Dean had to drop the ball. Dean was pinned, NOT me! So if anyone deserves the next shot, you’re looking at him!

Cena points to himself, as he has a huge smirk across his face, before focusing on his opponent, Mr. Kennedy.

John Cena: For now, I’m going to forget about the World Heavyweight Championship, because I have another task in my future. As you all can see, I am your European Champion! And this man standing across from me, Mr. Kennedy, earned himself a shot at my championship a couple weeks back. Shocking, right? I know I’m not the only one who forgot about that, and forgot about Kenny in general. Obscurity is the story of your pathetic life, isn’t it? I mean, the last time you tasted success was a couple years back, in ANOTHER company, and you still managed to drop the ball. You’ve just drifted away and slowly became another name to forget. But everyone knows who John Cena is, they know what I’m capable of. Just ask Cody Rhodes, I can end your dreams just… like… that. I am the personification of what a champion is, something you aren’t too familiar with, Kenny. When’s the last time you were champion, Ken, and when was the last time people actually cared? Exactly. No one knows, and no one cares. Let’s go back to what you said. I’ve outshined everyone in the past, and held countless championships. You’re damn right I have, you’re damn right I’ve thrown everything back at management. Why? Because I’m all about me now, and I don’t need none of these damn people on my asses anymore!

The audience explodes in boos, as Cena soaks in the negative reception, before pointing at Kennedy, speaking.

John Cena: If anyone’s going to be shutting someone’s mouth, it’s me. You’ve been taking for way too much for way too long. But what gives you the RIGHT to talk? Absolutely nothing. You haven’t done enough around these parts to talk, Ken, but this upcoming RAW? You have the golden opportunity. You have the opportunity everyone wants when they sign their name on the dotted line. They want the opportunity to face me and beat me. They want the opportunity to cement themselves as the top dog around here. And you Ken? You have that opportunity. The question is, are you going to do it? Are you going to beat me? Do you have what it takes? You might think you know the answer, but I KNOW the answer, and that’s NO! Kennedy shakes his head no, as he obviously disagrees with Cena. Cena nods his head, as he continues. Kenny, after RAW, I’m going to beat you, and I will still be the European Champion, and you know what, there’s not a GOD DAMN thing you can do about it!

Cena raises the European Championship, showing the world what he is in possession of, as he awaits for Kennedy to speak.​

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF RAW: Mr Kennedy vs. John Cena

Mr. Kennedy throws a laugh before being all serious.

10219%20-%20Mr._Kennedy%20No_mercy%20ken_anderson%20microphone%20wwe.png

Mr. Kennedy: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! That's all I pretty much got from a whiny little bitch and John, that's you. Shut your damn trap and listen to yourself for one moment please? My night this, my night that. Sorry Rocky, but it doesn't damn matter what night of the week it is. At the end of the damn day, you lost and there's no going back. But what you can do is stop being a bitch and focus on how you're going to win this... Oh wait, you're not! I can't help you Johnny boy, I really can't; nor should I help you because I'm only helping myself get this victory that I truly need. You don't deserve a shot at all, just because you weren't pinned doesn't mean anything other than... You were too cold to even struggle to break the pin up, oh so many things on that list to why you lost Johnny boy... Guess you can't get that in your head that at Money In The Bank, you were nothing more than a LOSER!

It ain't shocking that I'm gunning for your Championship shot, but I can see why you're shocked because it could be erased from your hands and that belt of yours onto mine. Now, it doesn't bother me how you bring up about the OTHER company but this is U-W-F and this is the place where I am an asshole and it's where I make a name for myself. Success will be tasted and it's going to taste like my Grandmothers' Apple Pie; it's going to taste that damn good when I win that Championship! Since my arrival here, sure it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride but not once did I turn my back on these people! No! Unlike you Johnny boy, when I lose, when I miss Wrestlemania I don't have a bitch about it. I copped it all on the chin and I went back out there to prove myself one better but you... You're just sprialling out of control in some sort of mysterious downfall and it's quite a shame you've changed Johnny boy. Many, many people looked up to you. They idolized you but that instant moment you turned is when you began losing everything that really mattered to you. But as you said you're all about yourself, grabbing an ego bigger than Triple H's nose; sorry Hunter but your nose is actually quite big... But anyway before Hunter gets mad... Johnny boy, it doesn't matter to me if I'm an absolute asshole, it doesn't matter to me if these people are not 100% behind me. I know I've got people that cheers me over you right now, I have people who will be supporting me. Support or not, I still love the business and the people! I'll do autographs, I'll go out and do charity work... Sure that there doesn't give me a title of an "asshole" but I'll flippin' do it for my respect of U-W-F!

The crowd explodes into cheers and this pisses off John Cena; Mr. Kennedy isn't finished as Cena points at him.

tumblr_lry2wdPL921r227flo1_500.jpg

Instead of you're crappy Hustle, Loyalty, Respect schtick you used to have. I've got the respect for the business and I know I haven't been loyal to the company seeing I didn't appear for WrestleMania and hustle... yeah don't you worry about that one Johnny boy. I think Loyalty and Respect are quite important but seeing you're just as more an asshole than I am these days, let me tell you one thing Johnny boy... I've got the right to talk, I've got the right to be gunning for your European Championship. I've got that golden opportunity just like you said and I'll seize the day with that opportunity I have, I cannot and WILL NOT let this past me at all! You can hurt me all you want, you can beat me down but at the end of the day I'll keep getting up. The STF, The Attitude Adjustment, whatever you bring to the table won't be enough but I will shut you up for good.. Even if I have to bring Green Bay into this; even if I have to drop one of the best Mic Checks because I'm here to cement my name in the history books and walk out of RAW.... your NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION,

MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Status
Not open for further replies.