UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: RAW: The Miz and Dean Ambrose vs Cody Rhodes and Bray Wyatt

The crowd are still cheering on the ever unstable and unpredictable Dean Ambrose when suddenly...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' kicks in over the PA system and the crowd immediately begin to boo as Bray Wyatt slowly steps out from behind the curtain, he has his World Heavyweight Championship belt wrapped around his waist and the Tag Team Championship belt hanging from his shoulder. He takes the time to soak in the heat he is receiving on the entrance ramp before he reveals a microphone from his back pocket and proceeds to speak as he walks down the ramp.

BrayWyattChampions_zps2004744d.png

ooc: so shite

Bray Wyatt: Children!, Children!... come one come all!, your saviour has arrived!. A saviour of the masses. At Wrestlemania what I did will be spoken about 5000 years from now. Your descendents will read of the moment Bray Wyatt saved the world, your descendants may question if Bray Wyatt really was a real person, whether he was indeed a deity of sorts and in short none of them folks will have the answer for that is not their question to answer because I am telling you all right now that I am no person, I am no God, I am no deity... I... am simply 'The Angel in The Dirt' and I offer you love. I offer you forgiveness, sanctuary and a roof over your heads as this world continues to drown in the floods of immorality. But right now I stand before those floods as Moses, I stand before that Red Sea of hate, anger, sin and moral monsters and I part them, man. I part them and me and my children walk on through and leave the rest behind to drown in their sins. It began as prophecy but now it becomes reality because now I lead this company with this...

Bray Wyatt rubs the big gold belt around his waist.

I am the World Heavyweight Champion. That makes me the guiding light here in the UWF, no matter if it is Smackdown, Anarchy or indeed Raw. I am the one light in the dark. I craved this, I must admit, as I knew the power it holds. I know what this championship title belt means in this world. It means that everyone is now forced to look up and listen to my words. It means that everybody in this world today looks to me as it's champion and take my words as gospel. I said I would become Tag Team Champion, I became Tag Team Champion, I said I would become Mister Money in The Bank, I became Mister Money in The Bank and when I said I would be the World Heavyweight Champion people asked around as if it couldn't possibly happen... and then I went and became the World Heavyweight Champion. I never break a promise and right now I am telling you... I am going to purge this worlds of it's sin and lead it as it's guiding light towards the end and towards salvation in the next world.

The crowd continue to boo the World Heavyweight Champion as he nears the ring. He walks up the steps and into the ring. Dean Ambrose is quickly in his face, Bray chuckles a little bit.

Hey Dean, nice to see you. How you been holding up since Wrestlemania?. I mean, I can't imagine it'd be too grand to have your prized possession taken from you after you fought so hard to overcome John Cena. I mean, I just can't imagine what that could do to a man. You're already a pretty unstable dude, maybe it pushes you over the edge into madness. Maybe it pushes you further into depression or maybe, just maybe it'll make you see the light. Maybe it will allow you to accept Bray Wyatt into your life as the father figure you never had, like the family you never had growing up Dean!. But... yet you stand before me unchanged, focused on one thing only and that's MY World Heavyweight Championship. Well let me tell you Dean, I think it's high time you realised what you are getting yourself into with me now I have the power. I hope you realise you are stepping up to face not the saviour of these fans, of the masses. But the saviour of this world, man. I hope you realise that and I hope you make the right decisions Dean about what you're going to do to get this back, because that ain't going to happen but what will happen to you depends on your attempts to dethrone Bray Wyatt. I mean, I could still save you ya know, but if you continue to try and infect these people with your moral monsters I'm afraid you're going to go down the same route as they inevitably will in the end times we now live in... they're going to burn.

The crowd are booing loudly, Dean is shaking his head and smirking at Bray, simply refusing to take in any of Bray's pandering and keeps his eyes firmly fixed on the task in hand, the World Heavyweight Championship.

Yes, today marks the beginnings of Armageddon. But not the Armageddon you all think you know. There will be no gods and demons walking among us, there will be no fireballs from the sky and their certainly won't be no Four Horsemen. This Armageddon is simply a purging of this company. The end times for all those who stand opposed to their new messiah, Bray Wyatt. So I have to ask you both where you stand?, on one hand we've got the leading example of a good person in Cody Rhodes, my fellow champion of the world. And on the other hand we have the obnoxious, loud, sinful Miz who failed to become a World Champion at Wrestlemania. I have to ask you both where you stand in the end times but I feel I already have my answers... Miz, Dean, I hope you realise just what you are fighting against this week on Raw and I hope you prepare for your demise accordingly because this is the end times and Bray Wyatt will be your Armageddon.

Reactions: 1 person

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF Tuesday Night RAW 4/30/2013 Chris Masters vs. Wade Barrett

The titantron lights up and people in the arena immediately turn their heads to it. The scene opens with The Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase.

2mz0ia8.jpg

"The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase Sr.:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, the UWF Universe. Unfortunately tonight I didn't make it in time so I can only come to you via satellite. Let me adress a couple of things before I get to talk about what's up next in The Masterpiece's way to success. This past week on RAW, Chris Masters lost to Ken Anderson. I talked to The Masterpiece about it and he's not sad or worried about the fact he lost the match. He's man enough to admit that he lost. Sure, it wasn't fair because Ken Anderson made him bump into me and he took advantage of that because lets be honest for a second here. We all know that Mr. Kennedy could never beat The Masterpiece without his shenanigans and that is a settled fact. But anyway, The Masterpiece feels good about himself because he did what he said he was going to do...dominate Ken Kennedy.HAHAHAHA.

People boo Ted DiBiase because they think Mr. Kennedy wasn't dominated by Chris Masters.

Last week there was nothing on the line so that fact that The Masterpiece lost his match means absolutely nothing but next on RAW, he needs to win his match against the man who attacked him last week, Wade Barrett. The Masterpiece's next match is going to be a Money in The Bank Qualifier so he indeed needs to win because The Masterpiece adds "money" to Money in The Bank. Once the Masterpiece beats Wade Barrett on RAW, he's going to enter Money in The Bank with his Million Dollar Championship and leave with his Million Dollar Championship and the money in the bank briefcase. HAHAHAHA.

The Million Dollar Man looks up.

God, please be so kind and tell me why? Why?! Why did you bring Wade Barr
ett into this world? Why did you give us someone who can't even think right. Clearly, he cannot think right because what he did this past week was one hell of a mistake. Sure, he thought it'll be a good way to return. Come back, beat two men at once and look really tough because he did look tough, I have to admit that but there's a big difference between looking tough and actually being tough. See, this past week Wade Barrett made the single biggest mistake of his life when he lifted The Masterpiece up on his shoulders and hit the Wasteland. Why? Let me explain. You know, it's easy to take advantage of a man who has just lost a match and got hit by other man's finishing move. Everybody could do that, every little coward. But my question is...Will Wade Barrett have what it takes to beat The Masterpiece when he's fresh and not only that but when he's fresh and angry? I don't think so and if Mr.Barrett does, he better think twice because he certainly won't be able to handle The Masterpiece. When the Masterpiece has is eyes set on something, nobody can distract him for long enough that he takes his eyes off the prize. And right now, that prize is a spot at the Money in The Bank ladder match.

DiBiase puts his hand out and the nearest servant puts a glass in his hand a pours some scotch in it. DiBiase takes a sip and continues.

MR. Barrett might claim that he is an unstoppable man who will not slow down before he gets what he wants but The Masterpiece is as well and when two men who have the same intensions get in each other
's path, you know that things won't go down with a big bang and that is what my client intends to do, cause a big bang and create something people are going to love...just like Earth. But as many people say, Earth was created by an accident and this is the part where The Masterpiece's plans are different. The Masterpiece doesn't make mistakes. When he wants to create something, he doesn't need a mistake or a miracle to happen. This week, Wade Barrett is the one who should hope for a miracle because him beating The Masterpiece? That's a situation that can't be called by anything else but miracle. Of course, unlike Chris Masters beating Wade Barrett. That's something we don't call a miracle, that's what we call future. Can Wade Barrett change the future? No, he cannot. What is supposed to happen, happens and it cannot by changed by anybody, let alone some wannabe Englishman. HAHAHAHA.

DiBiase puts the glass filled with scotch down.

Mr. Barrett says that high class and power are the ultimate key to success. It is a key to success but the ultimate key to success? I do not think so. The ultimate key to success is greatness and that
's something Mr. Barrett lacks, along with class and dignity. But my client on the other hand is a Masterpiece. It doesn't get any better than that. You can be the greatest man that ever lived, the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be yet you can still get better but once you're a Masterpiece, it can't get any better. It means that your limits are set where some men can't even look at, it means that you don't need keys to success. It means that you are the key to success. Don't believe me? Fine, but once Chris Masters will be your World Heavyweight Champion I'll laugh right at you face.

Now, if you
'll excuse me, I have better things to do than sit here and talk to a camera. From this point on, it's time for Mr. Barrett to come out and express himself.

The scene fades to black as we see DiBiase raising the glass of scotch to his mouth.

BronzyCoder

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13/: Kane vs Brock Lesnar

The wonder of the world is gone....
Untitled1.gif

The stage explodes in fire as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play throughout the arena. A mixed reaction awaits Kane as he appears from behind the curtain, the fans clearly split on how to feel about him at this point. The Big Red Machine thunders his way down the entrance ramp straight to the ring. He reaches up and yanks on the top rope roughly to pull himself up onto the apron, staying there for only a second before he easily lifts one leg over the top, then the other as he steps into the ring. He steps in the centre, standing there still in the ring like a statue for a few moments before he spreads his arms, methodically lifting them above his head and violently bringing them down, causing tongues of fire to shoot out of the ringposts and hungrily try to eat the oxygen around them. The fire dies down as Kane looks to the timekeeper, who hurriedly takes the microphone and slides it into the ring before quickly backing off, not wanting to get close to Kane. The microphone stops in front of Kane, who leans down, slowly picking it up before the lights dim slightly.

normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_23_July_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0037.jpg

Kane:For most, when they think of beasts....many images come to mind. Animals in the wild, vicious creatures waiting in the shadows, ready to tear out the throat of anyone or anything that dare crosses its path as a matter of principle. Some think of certain men. Those who are beyond normal capabilities, what some would call freaks. I am not most. To me, The Beast....it is something much..closer to my heart. The beast is the hunter, his eyes hungrily observing his prey, salivating and almost unable to control his desire to swiftly end them. It is through this that I have come to know you, Brock Lesnar. I am the beast, I am the hunter, and like the prey, you ran. You wanted to get as far away from me as you could. Well...I am glad I let you go. I knew that if I waited, that desire....it would build up in me, making what is going to happen all the more satisfying. However...my desire is beyond that of a beast. I don't wish to simply end it. I will let you linger. I will hurt you Brock..in ways that perhaps you had never even imagined, ways that you have perhaps only imagined in your darkest nightmares. The pain is definitely coming Brock, and it is something I will take great joy in, there are few things in this world or the next that will ever give me as much pleasure as watching you writhe in pain, your body and spirit crushed, begging for the end....however. There is more to this. There is a bigger picture here, Brock. Whoever is declared the winner will go on to be part of the Money in the Bank match.

Kane raises his arm, pointing up.
normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_23_July_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_www_WRESTLEYOURWAY_com_avi0047.jpg

Kane:High above this ring, there will be a briefcase, suspended for all to see. For those fighting for it, it is a key. A pathway to their dreams, more valuable than anything else on that night. It is a wonderful time. Bodies and ladders, broken and snapped in half, tossed aside like refuse, the entire ring filled with chaos and pain, along with the blood and sweat of those who desperately cling onto the hope that they can ascend to their dream. I would not miss it for the world. This is about more than you, Brock. I will not allow you to prevent me from passing to perhaps the most satisfaction I could experience in so many years. There are so many in that match that I haven't hurt yet, and I plan on changing that at Money in The Bank. This is not just about the thrill of the hunt for me, but that does not mean that it will not be present. There is nowhere to run and hide now, there is nobody that can or will save you. Your suffering will end after tonight, but my pleasure will continue long after. Don't worry though, Lesnar. Do not fret. You will not be neglected, for I may be in anticipation of the pain I will cause then and what I can do to those five other men, but tonight....is all about you.

Kane lowers the microphone, a smile coming across his face as he begins to laugh, his tirade beginning to sink into the crowd as the boos begin to echo throughout the arena, the fans now clearly realising how they should feel about Kane.

OOC: Been a long time, so hopefully this'll get me back into it. Majorly rusty.​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF RAW 4/30/13: EuroVision Championship- Bryan(c) vs. Cena

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;ySjPCwQjIvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjPCwQjIvs[/video]

Newly crowned UWF EuroVision Champion Daniel Bryan is heard screaming “YES!†over the PA system repeatedly, forcing the entire arena to chant in unison “YES!†Then, “Flight of the Valkyries†hits and Bryan emerges carrying an altered version of the old European Championship. He makes his way down to ringside.

DanielBryanEntrance3_crop_exact.jpg

He hops onto the apron and climbs the top rope and throws his index fingers high into the sky and screams “YES!†along with the crowd. He then enters the ring and is handed a microphone from a ringside employee. Daniel waits for the excitement to die down before beginning his speech.

Daniel%252BBryan%252Bcalled%252Bfor%252BBig%252BSh  ow%252Bto%252Bquit%252B20%252B1%252B2012%252BWWE%2  52Bmackdown%252BVideos%252BJan%252B20th%252B2012%2  52BWatch%252BOnline%252Bdownloads%252Bvideo.JPG

Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan is back on RAW, for one-week only. I can feel the electricity in the air. It's time for action. This week, I'm defending my EuroVision Championship against a man who has never beaten me one-on-one. I'm facing.....John Cena.

The crowd boos as Bryan mentions Cena's name. Bryan smiles at this and continues.

Daniel Bryan: Yes, THE John Cena, the pure definition of company franchise is going up against the YES Man for the people, and I already know what John Cena is going to say. Cena will come down this ramp in his black shirt, black hoodie, still wearing his jorts from 1995, and he's going to try and scare me. “This isn't the same John Cena you faced before†Yeah, yeah, I heard all of that before. Do you know where? WrestleMania when Edge pulled that same scare tactic with me and look what happened? A couple of brutal Tiger Driver '91's later and I proved to the world that Edge had not changed and I still beat him in the middle of this ring, as I have done before and predicted I would do again. Substitute John Cena for Edge and the outcome is exactly the same. I will beat you and I will remain EuroVision Champion and I will still be The Best Wrestler In The World and not 3 or 4 or 5 Moves of Doom will change those facts. Cena, the last time we faced one-on-one I had you pinned down on the mat, locked in the YES Lock and you were pounding in submission and screaming in agony. I could sense your mediocrity. I could feel your fear. And even now, I can smell the jealousy. That's right. You see, I had my WrestleMania moment while John, he got his corporate ass kicked by Dean Ambrose and then, just allowing Bray to cash-in without any opposition, he was humiliated, or at least I would be.

Daniel pauses for a brief moment as the crowd is eating up his speech. A big “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!†chant breaks out. Daniel then continues.

HeIsVegan-650x369.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Cena, I'm begging you to come out here, if for nothing else I'm just curious as to what you have to say and let it be known that I am the bigger man to extend an invitation to my opponent to allow him a chance to speak. But before you take me up on the offer, I have something else to get off my chest about you. Cena, I don't know what you're trying to pull by dressing in all black and trying to be all serious when we all know that a serious Cena is a fake Cena. You're loud, you're obnoxious but at least you were real. This side of you, on the other hand, just feels manufactured and unnatural. God knows you aren't the most technically-sound but at least you had character. But now? Your character is gone and all that's left is a shell of a man. I don't care what kind of deal Desmond Wolfe and Randy Orton strike up or why they feel you've earned a championship opportunity but nevertheless, I will defeat you not for them but for “Us†and, when I do, you go right back where you belong: to the bottom of the totem pole because losing, for me, is not an option. But you? I'll give you two: You either tap......or you snap.

Bryan lowers his microphone just as....

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF RAW 4/30/13: EuroVision Championship- Bryan(c) vs. Cena

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

John Cena: I hope you like the taste of dirt, because with a claim as bold as that one – you may have to eat your words later. That is of course, if you can move your jaw after I slam you down to this mat with a devastating F-U. But hey, if that’s how you want it, Daniel? Go ahead, talk yourself up. Talk yourself up to be the next UWF idol, talk yourself up to be their hero. Because when it comes to them? These people already think you’re larger than life. They already think you can beat anybody. They think you’re untouchable. And tell me how it goes, please do. Because I’ve been there, Daniel, I’ve been in your position. I’ve been in your position for way too long, and believe me, it’s gon’ kill you in the end. But, don’t listen to me, listen to these people, feed your own ego. Soak in the cockiness you’ve gained over the past couple of weeks, please do so, because when I take away your European Championship and bring it back to RAW, it’ll only make the result so much sweeter!

The fans continue booing, as Cena soaks in the negative reception, before staring at Bryan with his determined eyes, continuing.

John Cena: I believe it’s best if you go back to the independents, Daniel. Because this company isn’t for someone like you. Y’see, in this place? Only the strongest – survive. Only the smartest – move forward. And looking at you right now, I can say without any doubt whatsoever, that you? You are neither. You are neither smart nor strong because you are silly and stupid! If you think for the slightest second you have a chance against me this Tuesday, you’re living in a fantasy world, son! You bring up Edge and how he’s a changed man, but there’s a huge difference between Edge and myself. I’m actually a changed man, and this change will benefit me more than you’ll ever think. I’m more ruthless, I’m more aggressive, and I don’t give a damn about the safety of others because all I give a damn about is myself! I don’t care to the point where if I rip your head off during our match, all I’m gon’ say is whoops, tough shit and simply take the title with me. You think a couple of Tiger Driver ‘91’s is gon’ scare me? C’mon homie, I’ve been through worse! If you think that’s gon’ keep me down, you got another thing coming!

Cena has a smirk across his face, as he continues to soak in the boos from the fans, continuing.

John Cena: I plan on bringing the European Championship back to RAW and sending your ass off to SmackDown as a failure. And you know what you’re gon’ do about it, Daniel? Not a god damn thing!

Cena lowers the microphone, awaiting an response from his opponent.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Daniel scratches his beard for a few moments while he gathers his thoughts. Then, a smile creeps across his face as he lifts his microphone back up.

nlbj2e.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Did I not call this? I predicted everything that you were going to say. You're too predictable, John. That's how I'm going to beat you is exploit every weakness you have and trust me when I say that they are bountiful. One thing you said, however, keeps sticking out in my mind and I just want to clear the air here. You said that you've been in my position before but really, have you? Yeah these people are cheering me but that's as far as our comparisons go. John, even now, as you stand there in your dark clothes, trying to be brooding and more serious, you're still the poster boy around here. The fact that Randy Orton hand-picked you for this title opportunity, despite not having done a single damn thing to earn it proves that. Everything you've ever got in your career has been handed to you because you were the chosen one. You were shoved down these people's throats as the hero of the UWF. Children looked up to you like you were some kind of God and women threw themselves at you. You were the man. They plucked you out of obscurity after some basic training and they had their cash cow. That's the journey of John Cena. You never had to struggle to get anywhere because *mocking voice* “You're John Cena, You Can't See Me, Hustle, Loyalty and Respect”. You wanna hear about my journey?

Daniel gets more intense and steps forward, right in Cena's face as he continues his speech.

Daniel Bryan: My journey is vastly different than yours. I toiled for 10 years on the independents, honing my craft and traveling allover the world. I've shed blood, I've had my retina detached, I've walked through hellfire and fought against every preconceived notion and stereotype imaginable and ran over every roadblock put up in my way and I made it to the dance but even then, I've still had to scratch and claw my way to success and every championship that I've won in my career and, unlike you who had opportunity after opportunity handed to you on a silver platter, I've had to earn every single one of them. Don't you ever compare the two of us because you don't know the struggles I've had to endure or the sacrifices that I've had to make and that's why these people respect me. Not because they're told to like the case was for you. And besides, I'll never have to put on a black hoodie and mope around to be interesting because I have character unlike you. You're just a walking, talking stereotype, moving from one stereotype to another. I shatter stereotypes and you revel and thrive in them. But, by all means, do what you think is necessary. Come at me with everything you've got because it will be that much more satisfying when I make you squeal in the middle of this ring. This EuroVision Championship title is a representation of what I'm capable of. I unified two championships, what have you done lately? Oh yeah, that's right, you lost to Dean Ambrose at WrestleMania. I mean, the guy has beaten me, yeah, but not on the Grandest Stage Of Them All, John. No wonder you're so down in the dumps and, I know this will just be salt in the wound, but prepare yourself for another humiliation.

The crowd is beginning to chant “BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!” Cena is irritated by it but Bryan continues.

mhsnrn.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Cena, If I'm coming to RAW, you can bet your ass that I'm coming to win and no spoiled little brat like you is going to get in my way. In this business, you've been hyped up to be nothing short of the wrestling Superman, taking on all opposition and overcoming all of the odds but, in reality, you've never had an odd to overcome in your entire life so, look into my eyes, Cena and know that you still haven't defeated me one-on-one and you never will because, you may be Superman but consider Daniel Bryan your kryptonite and I plan on breaking you and keeping this championship around my waist. Yes....I will.

Daniel glares into the eyes of his opponent to let his words sink in.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Re: UWF Tuesday Night RAW 4/30/2013 Chris Masters vs. Wade Barrett

After the video package by Ted DiBiase Sr. aired, suddenly a theme song that wasn't heard for ages suddenly blasted throughout the arena.

"FAR FROM OVER"

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

Suddenly, welcomed by enormous heat from the crowd in the arena, Wade Barrett, the self proclaimed Emperor of UWF, dressed in a long coat with a rose in his pocket, Wade Barrett walks from the backstage area all the way to the entrance ramp and stops to admire the crowd in the arena and smiles cockily, the way only he can.

WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_11_19_HDTV_x264-NWCHD_mp4_000727626.jpg

He walks slowly down the ramp and stops near the ring. He finds a beautiful girl and despite the fact that she is not impressed by his attitude, handles her the rose from his pocket. She smells it and smiles. Barrett smiles back as well, and you could tell from his smile that he's impressed by himself. He gives the coat to the officials near the ring and shouts at them in order to get a microphone that he eventually gets. His theme fades to silence as the enters the ring and the crowd boos him like no tomorrow. He smirks and gets the microphone closer to his mouth, because apparently, it's time to hear what The Emperor has on his chest.

WWE_Monday_Night_RAW_2013_01_28_HDTV_x264-RTW_mp4_002193160~0.jpg

The Emperor of UWF; Wade Barrett:

I planned to waste my breath on polite phrases and wish you a good evening, but seeing that you rodents have zero respect towards your emperor, luckily I have changed my mind.

The crowd boos him more.

Last episode of Tuesday Night RAW, The Empire of Barrett arose once again, and I, Wade Barrett, it's emperor, have made a statement you sheep talk about all week long. In order to showcase you my pure dominance and remind you all that your emperor IS your emperor and an unstoppable force as well, I chose two random sacrificial lambs, two poor entities who wrestled an unimportant match and gave them the privilege to taste my royal aggression. Truth be told, it didn't matter to me whether the names of the wrestlers were Chris Masters and Ken Anderson or The Undertaker and Kane, or even Triple H and Shawn Michaels. The names are unimportant throughout our lives. The only things that matter are the actions one perform. And here I am, standing before you, world famous for my actions, recognized as the force you fear, your Emperor who you shall respect.

The crowd boos.

And quite frankly, I don't give a damn if you like it or not, for you are inferior foolish peasants who are under me and have no rights to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. However, one of the rest of you, one disrespectful monkey, Theodore DiBiase Sr. had the guts to tell me that they dislike The Empire and I am here to react to his pathetic speech. First of all, Theodore, if you are so brave and have such an opinion of yourself that you believe you have the rights and power to say a single word I dislike, why didn't you come here and say it to my face? Hearing your words powered with your plummeting ego sounded off as a bad joke to me and to my Empire. You see, Theodore, if you truly were the wealthy powerful person you proudly claim to be, then you'd know how cheap it is to buy this company, this arena, the titles and all of the contracts of it's performers. And let me tell you the difference between you and me. If I were you, I would buy it all, if I were a greedy grandpa like you. But this is the difference between us, you gave your client a toy belt, a fake title that literally means nothing and gave it to him to carry it around, acting like a child who has the need to show a new toy to the kids on the playground. I personally have that money and a lot more than that, but I find satisfaction in paving my way to the ultimate dominance. You and.. the so-called Masterpiece.. are a bad joke as well. Perhaps I should tell you that if you desire to call one a masterpiece, the one should be a symbol of perfection, and Christopher surely isn't one.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to that.

You, insects, nobody gave you the right to react, so shut your filthy mouths, nobody is interested in your opinion on anything. Back to the topic, Theodore, if your client was truly a Masterpiece, how come he could ever allow himself to lose? Moreover, how come could allow himself to be humiliated by anybody, me especially? Nonetheless, Theodore, if your client is a Masterpiece, how come you do the talking for him? According to my knowledge, perfect people are flawless and therefore they have the perfect opinion and a perfect choice of words in any situation, and seeing that you, a shell of a pseudo-famous bad wrestler, a simple flash in the pan do the talking for him? That, Theodore, is nowhere near perfection. Also, the simple fact that you believe that Christopher is able to win this match, cord the Money In The Bank match is worthy my honest laugh, therefore, allow me to have a laugh.

Wade Barrett starts laughing loudly, but continues to talk with a serious face.

That's all one is able to say about that ludicrous prediction of yours, Theodore. Chris Masters being World Heavyweight Champion? Please tell me that this is some kind of a stupid American joke like you are. Those are very bold predictions, Theodore. You are predicting that a man who hasn't achieved a single thing in his career should win the World Championship over a man who actually won one in this very company? Please, Theodore, you sound off like a stupid old man you are. You also allowed yourself to quote me, but made a mistake of your life by quoting me improperly. I did say that high class and power are the ultimate key to success, ALONG WITH CRUELTY, you idiot. Also, are you Blue, Theodore? Are you mentally impaired? When the hell did I say you need keys to succeed? You need keys to lock yourself in your stupid house and never come again, Theodore, people with such a low level of intelligence like you are shouldn't even be allowed to walk on the streets. Come Tuesday, Theodore, I will send both you and your client to the capital of my Empire, ALL THE WAY TO WASTELAND! Come Tuesday, Theodore, I will end up standing over your little client, foot on his chest, claiming one more victory for The Empire of Barrett!

NOW, ALL OF YOU, BOW DOWN TO YOUR EMPEROR!

Untitled_Page18_flv_001047720.jpg

Barrett smirks as he awaits a potential response from DiBiase or Masters.

--------------------------

OOC: Wow, it was more than awesome TTing after such a long time. And also, good luck, Chriss!

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF RAW 4/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Match Bray Wyatt (c) vs Dean Ambrose

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Dean Ambrose’s music hits and the crowd is on their feet for the former three time World Heavyweight Champion. Ambrose looks much better than he did last week but you can still tell something is a little off. Ambrose has a big grin on his face and walks straight down to the ring. He climbs up the steps and goes towards the middle of the apron. He hangs off the ropes for awhile while the crowd eats it up. Something about Ambrose is very different. He stumbles around the ring like a psychotic drunk until he is finally handed a mic.

Dean Ambrose
BRAY WYATT!
I know you’re out there somewhere. I want you to hear my words. I want you to feel my presence. I want to make sure you know what true terror is. You talk all this crap about damnation. You’ve been trying to save us for so long you’ve forgotten to save yourself. Everything you’ve tried so hard to do as been for nothing. Instead of saving us, you’ve doomed them all. You are not the savior of these people. I am. I’m here to save UWF from people like you.

The crowd cheers very loudly for Ambrose as he continues to stumble around the ring, his speech slurred a bit.

All of you already know that I am the true World Heavyweight Champion but apparently a little gold can fool anyone. There are a select few of you who actually believe that Bray is a World Champion. Tag Team Champion maybe but World? When he cashed in that Money in the Bank briefcase, all he did was threw off the balance of the entire universe. Bray Wyatt isn't meant to hold that belt. Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Tornados are wreaking havoc among the world all because Bray holds that title. I asked for an immediate rematch because I need to set this place right again. I need to set myself right again. Seeing you with that title is making me angry. Very angry. And when I get angry, I can't control myself. It's like I'm watching myself do these horrible things to others. But horrible things done to horrible people.....Well that's fine by me. It's kind of what I do.

A very sinister smile comes across the face of Dean Ambrose.

Bad things happen to bad people. It’s as simple as that. The world likes to think of it as something called karma. I don't believe in karma. Karma believes in me. Bad things happen to bad people because I make it so. So many people run around here and think they're the best. Others can humble them but there are a select few who just get way out of hand. That's when the universe sends in the expert. That experts name is Dean Ambrose. And he's been sent to deal with you. But this is more than simple business Bray. SO MUCH MORE! When I eliminated you at Survivor Series, that was business. When I beat you in beat the clock, that was business. They say to never mix business with pleasure but I’m Dean Ambrose so I don’t really give a damn about what anyone says.

The crowd rallies behind Ambrose as he falls to the ground. He just slumps while he sits there in the middle of the ring. He is silent for a good while before finally speaking once more.

Now this can be over and done with just as fast as it began Bray. Sure it’ll hurt but when does it not when you step in the ring with me. Basically what you’re gonna want to do is lay down and take your beatings. I’ll have myself a grand time and then pin you when I’m finished. The last thing you want to do is fight back. All you’ll accomplish is making me mad. As I get angrier and angrier, I only get stronger. YES pissed me off over and over again and I had to deal out my anger between the three of you. The thing is though, you've pissed me off even more and your teammates can't back you up. They're all that way back at Smackdown. How will poor old Bray Wyatt ever win without the help of his cult. Even Daniel Bryan has seen the light and realized what a piece of trash you are. Daniel knows that there was only one man who could take him to his limits. Only one man who is truly the fiercest gladiator in all the three kingdoms. That man is not Bray Wyatt. You are nothing more than a false prophet. It took forever but you did manage to get one thing right. You finally became the holder of that belt. So congratulations on one thing you said finally being right. Too bad you never said how long your little prophecy would hold.

Ambrose begins to chuckle to himself. His shoulders moving up with each exhale. He falls over and lays on his back staring at the ceiling.

Oh dear savior where are you now!? HIDING in the back? Maybe you're out with mother nature again. Where oh where could the so called Angel in the Dirt be. Don't be afraid Bray. If you truly are an angel, you can't be harmed. My evil will bounce right off of you and you'll leave unscathed. Unluckily for you Bray, there's no such thing as Angels where I come from. But if you really want help ascending to your promised land, I'll be more than happy to give you a little push.

Ambrose begins to manically laugh on the ground like never before. He rolls around ring with an almost ear shattering laughter. He throws the mic in the corner while it looks like he's throwing a tantrum in the center of the ring. He stops however the second he hears Bray.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

[video=youtube;ISJqcBKSJfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJqcBKSJfs[/video]

As the royal tune hits the speakers people in the arena hold their breath and wait for the arrival of The Masterpiece when he finally walks through the curtain in his robe. He is standing on the steel stage with his eyes set on the ground but then he throws his robe down and poses with his Million Dollar Championship as the pyros go off behind his back.

14m6f61.jpg

Masters slowly walks down the entrance ramp, already staring at the man whe'll have to wrestle next week on RAW, Wade Barrett. He walks up the ring-steps and enters the ring with all the confidence he has in himself. He points his finger at the announcer who quickly slides into the ring and gives The Masterpiece a microphone.

33vzp12.jpg

"The Masterpiece", Chris Masters:

Little client, huh?

Masters takes a step towards Wade Barrett who is not even visible over The Masterpiece.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Million Dollar Champion, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters. You might think that me introducing myself to you was out of place as we already met but trust me, the fact that we already met doesn't mean you know me, Barrett. You don't know who I am. You think I'm just another one of those guys who you can attack and then they'll keep running away from you but that won't happen in this case. Even when you attack me which you did last week, I won't back up and let you pass me. I will stand right in your face and ask for more. It doesn't matter wheter I get my ass kicked by you. You can hit me with the Wasteland as many times you can, you can put me down as my times as you want but I'll keep coming back until you don't realize who I really am. I'm fully capable of doing so but looking at the way you stand in this is telling me that you're slowly getting it, you're slowly realizing that you won't be knocking me down for the second time in row and that I won't need to be coming back for me because once you clash with The Masterpiece, you wan't be wanting more unless you're a sadomasochist.

The crowd is still silent as Masters is only starting off.

You claim that last week you came out and made a statement when you picked me up on your shoulders and hit me with The Wasteland. Allow me to ask you a question, sir. What kind of a statement did you make? No, do not answer that, I can do that for you, that's the least I can do. See, you wanted to make a huge return that sends a message to the entire UWF Roster. Consider it mission failed because what you did last week didn't make people in the back worried about the fact that you're back. It made them laugh. The fact that you came out and attacked two men who were at the bottoms of their powers after a match made everybody laugh. Why? Because as Mr. DiBiase said, anybody could do that and you know it. You know it at this very moment and you knew it when you were standing behind that curtain, ready to come out and attack both me and Kennedy. You knew that this is the only way to look dominant, you knew that if you wouldn't come out and wouldn't pick up the pieces you wouldn't get a chance to return and get recognized. And you know what? I'm thinking that it might have been better for you to just come out with a microphone in your hand, cut a promo and then leave the ring because that way people wouldn't be laughing at your scruffiness.

People give out a mixed reaction as they clearly don't like both Masters and Barrett.

What happened last week is already in the books and it can't be changed. Mr. DiBiase said that I lost the match and I'm not worried about it but that's a lie. Yes, I'm going to say in front of the whole world and I don't care! I'm my own man, I'm not a puppet! Last week I didn't lose my match. Last week Mr. DiBiase cost me the match by getting on the apron, thinking that he can he
lp me but I don't need help from anybody! I'm a masterpiece in every aspect you can think of which includes wrestling and I dare someone to say that I couldn't beat Kennedy because Kenney is nowhere near my level. He's a nobody that got lucky last week because Mr. DiBiase made a mistake. And you know it Wade. You know that if there wasn't for Mr. DiBiase I would be standing right here in this ring with my Million Dollar Champion as an undefeated force. Admit it, even though your little british brain isn't working quite like mine but don't worry, you can't compare yourself to a masterpiece so being less intelligent is perfectly fine. Back to my point...even though you're not as people say "the brightest kid in the crowd", your brain must be working at least a bit so you need to admit that right now, I would be undefeated if there wasn't for Mr. DiBiase. Don't be intimidated by your own mind, you can allow yourself to know facts. What you should be intimidated by is the fact that when you look in my eyes you know you're looking at a man who's got your number.

The intensity between Barrett and Masters is building up.

Wade, let me ask you yet another question. You keep saying all kinds of things about you and your Empire. Where is your Empire? Who is in your Empire? These brain-washed idiots? Or some other big guys with little brains like yourself that came to the US of A in a box of bananas? Tell us, tell us who you
're the Emperor of, tell us where your Empire is. Exactly. You do not have an empire, you just pretend to be a royal man but the truth is you have as much royalty in yourself as a rat from streets of Manchester. That's who you are, a rat from the streets of Manchester. You say you were a fighter and you dominated everybody who stepped in front of you but that's still not relevant because you were and in fact still are just a homeless man who had to fight to buy a hamburger and a large coke. That doesn't sound royal just like you don't look like an Emperor.

Masters chuckles but then continues.

What does an Emperor do anyway? He's just pushing people around, comanding everybody and on top of all that, he doesn't have to move his finger. So you can call yourself an Emperor all you want but when you're an Emperor, I'm a Knight. I'm a brave Knight in a nice shiny armor, ready to protect his dignity and fight his way through by actually doing something and next week I'll do exactly that. I will not bow down before a man who just claims to be something, claims to be a man. I won't get down on my knee. I will take off my helmet, raise my sword and chop your head off.
No mistakes. No luck. Just pure domination.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Cena chuckles at Bryan’s words, before speaking in a mocking tone.

normal_9%7E243.jpg

John Cena: Oh, boo hoo cry me a river! It’s always the same sob story with you Daniel. Every time we’re in this ring together, it’s always the same thing with you. Hell, it’s always the same thing when you’re in this ring with anyone. You always have to bring up how for your entire career you had to work your ass off to get where you’re at today. You had to overcome obstacles like no one else had too. Do you think you’re the only one who had to work hard to get where they’re at today? C’mon, now. You’re living in denial if you believe that. You can repeat what everyone says about what you think you know about me, but the fact of the matter is you don’t know me. None of these people knew me, so how could you? You don’t know what I had to go through to get where I’m at today so stop acting like you do. Surprisingly, there’s one thing you’re right about though, John Cena is and will always be the biggest star in this business! I’m the man! And that’s another difference in position between us because you will never reach my level, jack.

The fans continue booing, as Cena scans the arena, with a smg look on his face, continuing.

John Cena: You’re right, Daniel. I haven’t done much lately to prove myself as a threat around here. But, just look at me, I AM the threat! Do you know what I’ve done in my career? I’ll give you a couple examples – multiple time world champion, I’ve sold out arenas around the world, my name equals money! Can you say that about yourself? He-he, I’m a living legend! I accomplish more in one day than you will ever accomplish in a lifetime! Isn’t that sad? Isn’t it sad while you were wrestling in high schools I was in the main event of Wrestlemania? Isn’t it sad you’ve won worthless title belts while I won prestigious world championships? Or how about that is it sad to know you will never reach my level? You can say I’ve had the corporate behind my back to keep me at top, but what about you? What about YES? Oh, what? Now since you’re a goody goody you’re gonna end up forgetting about them? Nah, son. That’s not how it goes. You’ve always had YES to help you win, but who did I have? No one, I got to this level by myself. That’s not the deal now though…

Cena raises a finger in the air, as the fans quiet down, curious what Cena’s about to say.

John Cena: You keep bringing up how you defeated me in the past, but that’s all it was. The past – the past is the past. I already said this, but it’s the truth. I was a different man in the past, and what happened back then? You had a team of cowards behind you. Now, they’re gone. That’s gonna hurt you come Tuesday because you already think you have the victory in the bag, Daniel. You believe since you have one up on me that this match is already won in your favor. You’re blinded, and I’m gonna use it to my advantage. And when I take away your European Championship, the only thing that’s keeping your name in mouths nowadays, you’re gonna finally realize what that victory was. A fluke!

The fans explode in boos, as Cena lowers the microphone.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: UWF RAW 4/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Match Bray Wyatt (c) vs Dean Ambro

The crowd are still cheering the maniacal Dean Ambrose but a hush befalls the arena as the await the arrival of Dean's opponent. The hush is broken by the bass line intro of this superstar's theme music.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The guitar strum kicks in and the lights dim as smoke rises from the stage to the sound of his theme music 'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels. Bray Wyatt makes his presence felt shortly as he stands in the darkness in the smoke. With the UWF Tag Team Title hanging from his shoulder and the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist he walks with a stern look on his face through the fog, microphone in hand. He begins to speak.

4900934t.gif

Bray Wyatt: Oh Dean!, why don't you just accept me!. Why do you keep whinin', and complainin' about all the bad decisions you have made. Why don't you stop cryin' about how Bray Wyatt came and took your World Heavyweight Championship!. Why don't you stop rehashing the past victories you hold over yours truly and accept the future. Accept Bray Wyatt into your heart, it'll be the smartest thing you'll ever do. Why don't you stop standing there in your anger, getting angrier, and angrier because it don't make you stronger. It don't make you more a man, more of a 'gladiator' it makes you nothing more than easy pickings for me on Raw. Why don't you stop making this so easy for me and accept me into your heart, why don't you simply learn to believe in Bray Wyatt. Because Dean, son, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt. Like this World Heavyweight Championship title for example.

Bray Wyatt pulls his shirt away to flash his World Heavyweight Championship before continuing.

This World Heavyweight Championship that you claim ownership of does not belong to you. By rights of my Money in The Bank contract I had an entire calender year to cash in anywhere at any time. I picked my opportunity, I saw you layin' there, barely breathing, I knew that it was 'The Grandest Stage of Them All' Wrestlemania, I knew it was my chance to immortalize myself in the eyes of even the non-believers and believe me I did. I looked around Dean, I saw the faces. Stunned. In disbelief. I made new believers that night whether they'll admit it or not. Nobody believed when I said that I would become World Heavyweight Champion, nobody. And for a while there I didn't give them much hope either, but that don't matter anymore Dean because right now I hold this, you don't which nullifies any claim you have to this because if you read the name plate real close, and I ain't no expert in no readin' or nothin', but I'm pretty sure it reads 'Bray Wyatt' and not 'Dean Ambrose'

Bray Wyatt steps up the ring steps and through the ropes into the ring, he doesn't take his eyes off of the unpredictable Ambrose.

And that is a fact that isn't going to change any time soon because as soon as I took this belt into my hands, as I cradled it in my divine palms I had a realisation that I am not like you, I am not like any other man because I felt somethin' man, a great power, a great enlightenment. I realised then that I am 'God In The Flesh'. I realized that I am not only 'The Angel in The Dirt' but that I am indeed the higher power in this world. A messiah so to speak. You want to talk about terror Dean?, you want to talk about what my reign has done for this world in terms of natural disasters?... Dean, this is only the beginning. This is only phase one, once I get rid of you, once I damn you into to an eternal inferno I will set into motion phase two. Armageddon. This isn't about Your Enlightened Saviours any more, this isn't about Daniel Bryan the traitor that he is and this sure as hell isn't about you Dean Ambrose, this is about Bray Wyatt and his purging of the world.

The crowd are chanting 'Shut the fuck up!' at Bray Wyatt who looks around utterly disgusted by the people that surround him in the venue.

And I hope all these minds that have brainwashed by the words of the non-believers, the likes of you Dean, and Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Jeff Jarrett and all the others wake up in time to realize just what I am capable of doing and just what I am doing in my time here in this world. My time in this world is limited simply because this world's time is limited. So I only hope that the masses learn to love me as their spiritual leader, as their guidance, as their champion because the end times are drawing near and those who don't believe in Bray Wyatt... well they'll simply burn in the ashes of their own sin as we dance in the circle of love, of hope and the light of Bray Wyatt.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: UWF RAW 4/30/13 World Heavyweight Championship Match Bray Wyatt (c) vs Dean Ambro

Ambrose is still sitting on the ground, his head lowered facing the mat the whole time. He very slowly moves his head in a circular motion before laughing once again. He uses the ropes in the corner to bring himself back up to his feet.

You a spiritual leader?

Ambrose laughs very loudly into the mic

I've seen plenty of people like you come and go. You like to think you're so high and mighty. You think you’re the one true pure soul in the world. Even if that were true, what could you hope to do against someone like me? Look around Bray. Look at this world we live in. This world is surrounded in darkness. What little beacon of light you think you have gets diminished every second you stand out here with me. You think I care if I burn in the ashes of my own sin. I embrace my sins! You have no idea what I've had to do to get this sack of flesh through life. I am the embodiment of pain and suffering. When people come face to face with me, what do you think they feel? What are you feeling right now? Probably a sense of dread falling over you. You can tell deep down in your own very soul that this isn't the same Dean Ambrose who's beaten you. You look in my eyes and realize that there is something seriously wrong here. You're blind faith in yourself is the only thing keeping you from crumbling right now.

Everyone is focused on Dean Ambrose's words. There is something different about him. He speaks in a very low tone but it somehow seems louder.

But I don’t expect you to understand all of this. Only when you've gone through what I've been through, then can you begin to truly understand. But I do have to commend you for being right about one thing. The end of the world is upon us. It's not because of you, oh no no no no no. You see, it doesn't matter if it was you, John Cena or even Derrick Bateman who took that belt. You've opened Pandora's box and now it's time to face the consequences. But what exactly was in Pandora's box? What did you release into the world? The answer...is fear. Everyones own fear is presented back to them. And what's Bray Wyatt's biggest fear? Well considering you are nothing without followers, being alone is your biggest fear. And would you look at that, you're all alone. Makes sense doesn't it Bray. The day you took that belt is the day the box opened. The next day, you move to RAW and were left to your lonesome. You were too afraid of being in a new hostile territory and with no one to help you, you hid away until it was time for the main event.

I can't really say I blame you for anything you've done. You took every opportunity you saw. You knew you were doing the wrong thing but you went ahead and did it. If I was normal and as weak as you, I'd do the same thing. A lot of people live in the now and don't worry about the long term consequences of every action they make. I don't either but I know it's nothing I have to worry about unlike you. Congratulations on your success Bray but it ends this Monday.

The crowd roars in approval but Ambrose doesn't even seem to notice. He stares into the eyes of Bray.

Make no mistake Bray, I'm not doing it for these people. I'm not doing it because I hate you. I'm not even doing it for me. I'm doing it because this is the way it has to be. The world cannot have a bumbling idiot like yourself as the World Heavyweight Champion. As a matter of fact, I actually have to thank you for doing what you've done. All you did was awaken me. I am your worst nightmare. I am the harbinger of souls...I am the real Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose gets a big grin on his face. He slowly backs away and falls through the ropes but lands on his feet. He walks around the ring and starts to head up the ramp. He stops at the top of the ramp and turns to face Bray. He falls back on his ass and raises his hand up as if saying "Your turn".

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Barrett grins and continues right away.

wb.jpg

The Emperor of UWF; Wade Barrett:

I'm not visible over you? A little client? In this matter I must correct you, Christopher, if you aren't blind, and I believe you are not, I am taller. Two meters point one centimeter, six feet and seven inches. That's how tall am I. You are six feet four inches tall. That is quite a difference, I believe. And I hope you're done talking your little shenanigans. You see, Christopher, many people came and went, trying to disrespect me or The Empire. But only those who came to disrespect the Empire were proven to be less intelligent than I thought.

Barrett stares Masters for a while.

Are you stupid, Christopher? After all, you might be, I've already told you about the fact that men with big muscles have a small brain, or even something else, if you get my point. The Empire is a metaphorical term, you moron. If you thought that The Empire is a thing you can touch. The Empire is more like a symbol. After all, The Empire is UWF. It's a symbol of absolute dominance over everybody. It is The Empire of Barrett and it grows weekly. It spreads, not like colors on a paper, but I'd rather compare it to plague. It spreads like medieval plague. It's stronger and more destructive as the time passes and people fall to it on a regular basis. My Empire used to be Manchester. Now, I believe you are either deaf, Christopher, or just simply mentally impaired, I never said I was raised on streets you foolish monkey.

A mixed reaction for Barrett calling Masters a monkey.

Not a monkey, I'm sure calling you a donkey with steroids would fit more, because monkeys are actually intelligent. You see, Christopher, these maggots in the crowd we, I believe, both despise, believe they are allowed to be disrespectful to me, to my Empire and to my story. They aren't pleased when they're forced to listen to my story, but you just gave me the opportunity to say it once again for you, Masters, who just spent some minutes talking about how unprofessional my return was and generally, talking about my return and you don't even know what was it all about, now am I right? I come from a great, powerful ancestry.

The crowd boos Barrett after the first sentence of his story.

I SAID I COME FROM A GREAT POWERFUL ANCESTRY.

More boos from the crowd.

I COME FROM A BLOODY POWERFUL ANCESTRY AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Now, I was raised in such a big house it might be called a castle. It's several hundreds of years old and it is really beautiful. My father wanted me to be a silent force, to be a businessman like he is and to make money from home, like he did, not that any of us need it. He wanted discipline, hardcore discipline, may I say, from me. NOBODY can tame Wade Barrett. Nobody. Being the man who embraces danger that I am, I have decided to leave my house and my family behind when I have finished my special home high school education. I've left home, bought myself a flat I wished to have and fought for dominance. I've had the money, you moron, I've had everything except total dominance over everybody. The police tried to arrest me many times, for they caught me more times than you have used steroids, and being the prostitutes they are, I have bribed them with a very small amount of money. You may call me insane for voluntarily going out and handing my arse to random fighters on the streets and in the pubs, but that was a thing I've needed. They kept beating me many weeks in a row, until I've trained my way to dominance and stopped them the way only I was able to. They had no other choice but to surrender or get exterminated, and I have always preferred the second option, Christopher. And after all, my apologies go to you. You couldn't even hear my story when I told it to the world and the UWF. You were busy coughing out blood under my foot just like Kenneth Anderson.

The crowd boos more.

It doesn't matter whether it was you, Christopher, whether it was Kenneth, Dean Ambrose or Cody Rhodes. That is completely irrelevant. I came out when I felt I wanted to. And, sadly for you, you are unable to do anything about it. Calling yourself an unbeatable force Christopher won't help you. If my memory works correctly, and it most surely does, I have been the one who was undefeated back in UCW, not you. You came here and started spewing meaningless words, but guess what, you can do that as much as you wish to. Your words remain meaningless for all I know.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/30/13/: Kane vs Brock Lesnar

Kane smirk slowly turns into more of a grimace, when the brisk amount of boos turn into cheers, and he sees approaching him comes not his opponent, but Paul Heyman.

RAW_989_Photo_094.jpg

Heyman marches down to the outside of the ring with a grin on his face. Heyman chants ring out as he demands a microphone from the time-keeper. He takes the chants in, letting them ring out before he starts to talk.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name... is Paul E. Heyman. You may remember me as the man that brought you the innovation know worldwide as extreme wrestling, and when we are on our way towards a match such as the Money in the Bank ladder match there is only one person you can thank; And you're all welcome. Fast-forward a few years and now, I am the business representative to the man that is going to take Monday Night Raw by the scruff of it's neck, and drag it along with him, to the very top of entertainment, a man that has honed his craft in become an Ultimate Fighting champion, and is now ready to use his credentials to take down any superstar put in front of him... BROCK... LESNAR! The true definition of a monster... What you see in the ring people, is what you would call a manufactured monster. The Big Red Monster.... Kane. And Kane, it strikes me to think that you, a guy in this business for so long, is overlooking the threat that is immediately in front of you, instead, focusing on a pipe-dream that is so far away. But then I suppose that's probably your way through and through isn't it Kane. I mean it's well documented that you were so focused on the bigger picture, trying to save your burning family, that you forgot about the flames licking your own face, am I right?!

Kanes face drops. Heyman smirks knowing he's past the mark and it looks as if Kane is about to make a bee-line for the loudmouth when the infamous music hits and as the drumbeat kicks in, onto the stage appears the monster known as Brock Lesnar. Heymans face gleams from ear to ear now his back up has arrived, and he stares into the ring at Kane.

brocklesnarwweraw.jpg

Lesnar smirks as he takes his place next to Paul, who begins to perk up.

Kne, what you see before you is a bonifide machine, an ass kicker, and a proven one at that. If it wasn't for you this past week poking your nose in where it wasn;t wanted, Brock would have shown the world what he could do to one of the biggest men to ever step in a ring, Kevin Nash. Kane, you ruined my clients big domineering moment, and for that, you will have to pay the ultimate price. My client....

Lesnar stops him in his tracks, and gets the microphone.

Kane.... You took my spotlight on Raw last week. You took my defining moment. This week I take your spotlight. I take your spot in the Money in the Bank ladder match, and I make sure that your journey, will be identical to your journey over on NxT, unsuccessful, and disappointing. There will be one major difference though Kane, one that you never felt over on that sorry excuse of a show you hid yourself in for so long. For the first time in your career you are going up against a savage beast rather than an opponent. The title opportunity in the ladder match come the pay per view, I'm not bothered about that. The chance to become champion sooner isn't a drive for me. Hell, all that would do is speed up the inevitable coming. My desire is not through success, it's through delivering pain. As Paul said, you shouldn't let any part of your mind focus on the bigger picture because you are never going to get there. This Tuesday, I will make you wish you died in the fire. You think you know pain? You know NOTHING! Here comes the pain!

Lesnar walks back to the back, seemingly with nothing else to say to the Big Red Monster, and Paul Heyman follows him, shouting threats at Kane as he makes his way up the ramp.

wwe-raw-march-19-2013-brock-lesnar-with-paul-heyman.jpg

OOC: Bronzy,. this is literally the first time I have logged in since Raw preview went up, I hate doing last day posts as you know. Hope we get to lock up again soon brother!

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

Bray Wyatt looks down at Dean Ambrose chuckling to himself, he leans over the top rope as he speaks to Dean.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40146.png

Bray Wyatt: Pandora's Box?. Pandora's Box is a pretty accurate statement Dean, I mean the box that has been opened does mean the end of something but I think that's where the accuracy in your analogy ends. It isn't fear that's been released from 'Pandora's Box' naw, man. It ain't fear. What it is, is realization, realization that the end is nigh. It isn't fear. It's much more than that, and it isn't on me, man, I feel no fear whatsoever, I am incapable of fear but fear is something I see in your eyes. You can deny it all day, you can deny it for as long as you want to deny it but the truth lies in them eyes, boy. Your eyes don't lie. Beneath the madness, beneath this psychopathic shell is a boy, a boy that's scared because he doesn't know. He simply does not know what I am capable of. And when he sits alone at night he's no longer met by the warmth of this Championship belt and that brings with it even more fear because you don't know where you're career is going, you don't know where you're life is going but there is a solution...

The crowd know where Bray is going and begin to boo.

YOU CAN BELIEVE IN BRAY WYATT!. Yes sir, you can. You want darkness Dean?, well I can give you darkness for I am both the light and the dark, I am the embodiment of both good and evil, I am the balance in life, I am life. That sense of dread you speak of?, yes it does fall over me, but not in the way you speak of. Naw, the sense of dread is for what will happen to you if you don't grab this hand and join my communion, join the Wyatt Family. Because when I'm done with you this week, I think faith is the only thing that will save you from finally falling over the edge. You claim to be a different man from the times where you've managed to beat me in the past but the same applies to me Dean. This title has given me that power I needed to ascend... and ascend I did, man. Can't you feel it?... CAN'T YOU ALL FEEL IT?!, CAN YOU FEEL MY POWER?!

The crowd respond negatively.

That power that runs in the veins, the power that gives me influence over you Dean, over this crowd, over the entire world, the power that allows me into your mind to hear your thoughts and see your future and I am telling you right now you are heading towards a realization of my power on Tuesday. You can deny it now but you won't be denying it after this match on Tuesday night. You aren't a harbinger of souls Dean, you are nothing more than a mere man, but you can be more. You can share my power if you believe. You can all share my power if you believe. And if you need reason to believe I invite you to view this match on Tuesday where I will finally make you see the light Dean... when I finally make the world believe in Bray Wyatt.

Status
Not open for further replies.