UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 09/03/13 Preview

Los Guerreros vs LAX is looking to be a fine matchup, judging from the TT thread anyways. Hope that albo can post up soon so we can go at least 2-2 for our thread. Ohh and what's this, Shawn Michaels gets a chance at redemption for his World title? Not sure how Hoov feels about that but I still can't wait to see how things go down between them.

Also I'm debating on starting a petition for Hoov using 'The Final Countdown' theme song. ROH Bryan Danielson ftw!

Lol that was my first theme here in UWF, then it went to his real life current one and now it's an Exies song. I'm definitely going to enjoy this episode of RAW. Shawn, lets do this! :)

CM_Punk

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

How do you do a tag team trash talk? Do I post for just Robert Roode and my partner Killz posts for James Storm after? Or do I post behalf on both of us for the match.

Reaction score

How do you do a tag team trash talk? Do I post for just Robert Roode and my partner Killz posts for James Storm after? Or do I post behalf on both of us for the match.

You post your trash-talk as Roode, your opponent posts a trash-talk then killz posts a trash-talk then your other opponent then you again :p.

Killz

Reaction score

As Wrestling with Shadows said. Also we should try to keep ours short so that the combined length equals one post from bumout so that we're not getting an unfair advantage ;) great post btw!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents: Tuesday Night Raw September 3rd Edition!

Raw comes live immediately with out the usual fanfare instead Raw opens up with this music hitting the titantron.

[video=youtube;TvEaFuR_wmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvEaFuR_wmw[/video]

The crowd begin to roar in disapproval as the Billion Dollar Princess makes her way down to the ring with a look as if she knows something we all don't. She is clearly dressed to impress tonight as she looks simply stunning, you would never guess someone this beautiful could be so bad.As she comes down to the ring we head to ringside where JR and Piper are ready to welcome us to the show.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:Welcome everyone to another stellar edition of Tuesday Night Raw fresh off of the biggest party of the Summer. And with so much happening at the event I never in a million years would have guessed we'd be opening up Raw like this, especially considering Stephanie McMahon has lost the World Championship to the brand new UWF World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan.

Piper: Well this is Stephanie McMahon JR, Daughter of the legendary Vince McMahon. The McMahon Family always has something up their sleeves and I bet money she has something up there right now.

JR: Yeah a large stick up her a...

JR's mic is cut off as Stephanie is now in the ring and ready to speak...

Stephanie McMahon:
I bet all of you thought tonight I was going to come out here upset over what transpired in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Summerslam. Well I don't like to disappoint everyone, I love it! For I don't see Summerslam as Daniel Bryan's big success, I don't see it as the night he won the big one. I see Summerslam as nothing more than a fluke. So John Cena wasn't able to walk away with the World Heavyweight Championship, I don't blame John, I blame myself. For you see it was my idea to have him compete three times in one night in hopes to bring all the gold home to the Board of Directors. And in the end John did us all proud. Not only was he not a part of the decision in the Triple Threat at Summerslam, but he was successful in bringing back to the Board the true championship on Raw. The real prestige here on Raw, and that is the UWF European Championship! No other brand can claim to have a title like ours. Smackdown can't keep a belt for more than a week thanks to my husband, Anarchy's title is never the focal point of a feud. And we don't even have an intercontinental Champion yet. And since Daniel Bryan now holds onto the Big Gold belt, it is only a matter of time before it loses the honor it once held. Which is why I am now proud to announce, the REAL Champion here on Tuesday Night Raw. The man who has put the European Championship on the map. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Corporate Champion... John Cena!!!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_vlcsnap-00249.png

John Cena: Thank you, Steph. I appreciate the kind words. John, with a smile on his face hugs Stephanie, triggering thunderous boos from the audience arena-wide. Now, it’s no secret I didn’t walk out of Summerslam with the World Heavyweight Championship. That little pipsqueak Daniel Bryan managed to end up becoming champion. Now, when he made Shawn Michaels tap out, I bet that made all of you happy? I bet you were all so excited when there was no way I could stop the outcome. Looking at all your faces, I knew you were happy. You were all so relieved I didn’t become champion. Listen to me, and understand this, I might not be holding the World Heavyweight Championship, but I am still the European Champion, the now most iconic championship in this business today, which means I AM STILL YOUR CORPORATE CHAMPION! The audience explodes in boos, and a huge smug smirk appears on John’s face, who takes no time in pausing. I am still the face of the corporate, and there’s not a damn thing any of you will do or say to change that fact. I’m the most important man on this roster holding the most important championship belt in this entire company. The other championships are absolute jokes. That’s why Steph was completely right when she was talking about all the other brands! When was the last time Smackdown ever had a champion that completely changed the landscape? Think about it, I have ALLLL day. John folds his arms, awaiting for someone to say something, but nothing comes up, and he moves on. Anarchy’s a complete joke of a brand especially since they have that moron as the head. Who the hell even decided that guy to be the head in the first place? Whatever, the answer’s irrelevant like the entire brand. The pro-Anarchy fans explode in boos, and John releases a couple of chuckles, as he looks over to Steph, speaking towards her. Wow, Steph, you REALLY should take control of all the brands in this company.

Stephanie nods her head, agreeing with John’s request, and starts clapping her hand. John’s smirk increases in size, as he continues.

John Cena: Now, Daniel Bryan’s World Heavyweight Champion and we only have all of you people to blame. We have all of you to blame because we’re now living in a world where Daniel Bryan is the BIG MAN, and everybody’s just oh-so-happy about it. And to be honest, I have to admit that I’m a little curious myself to see exactly where this train-wreck of a championship reign is going to go. Let’s just see how long it takes for the wheels to fall off of the Daniel Bryan bandwagon that everyone was so quick to jump on. I mean, seeing Bryan as the World Heavyweight Champion is kind of like watching a drunk couple arguing in a bar. You know it’s a bad situation, and you should probably step in to do something before it turns nasty. But at the same time, you can’t help but wonder just how crazy it’s all going to get, before somebody ends up down and bleeding in a pool of blood and cheap alcohol. That’s exactly how I see this whole “Daniel Bryan as World Heavyweight Champion†phenomenon panning out. And it should be pretty entertaining to watch how we all get there, one way or another. So until that happens, I guess I’m going to sit back and watch the fun, just like the rest of you.

John shakes his head in disappointment, before taking a look down at his European Championship, and a slight smirk creeps up on his face.

John Cena: Now is that all what I’m going to do? Not at all. You see, I still have the most important championship today in the European Championship, so I’m going to do what I’ve been doing for the past couple of months and that’s continue to prove to everyone how damn important it is. You can’t stop the dominance, you can’t stop John Cena, and you can’t stop the CORPORATE!

John nods his head, soaking in the boos from the audience, as he lowers his microphone. The camera then focuses on Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon:
John, I appreciate you taking one for the team and focusing on building the UWF European championship up even more than its been already. We all know you would destroy Daniel Bryan in a one on one match. And someday I hope we get to see it.

The crowd boo loudly as Stephanie McMahon puts her hand on Cena's shoulder and Cena nods in appreciation to Steph. Stephanie turns back to the cameras in the center of the ring.

Stephanie McMahon: And let's not forget folks, Daniel Bryan was not the only match on the card. I seem to recall a Main Event consisting of the face of the UWF reclaiming his throne from the pretender Dean Ambrose. A man who after proving once again why he is a former two time UWF Champion, a former United States Champion, and the craziest man alive, I went up to him and I congratulated him on his huge success. And you know what happened. Cody thanked ME! He thanked me in order that I allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do. He wants to go after the belt, he can have it. He wants to go take out Randy Orton, he can. And the best part, John, is that he's agreed to join us. Yes, ladies and Gentlemen, the new face of the Board of Directors is none other than Cody Rhodes!

Whoa-Oh

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

The crowd boo towards the stage, as Cody Rhodes emerges through the curtain wearing a suit, he straightens it out as he has a smile on his face looking around before raising his microphone while he makes his way down to the ring.

Cody-Rhodes-Talking-With-Audience-1.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Surprise, Surprise! Woo am I not full of surprises lately? There was my revelation, there was the announcement from my dad that he decided to no longer be in UWF, The reveal of my recent project Dean Amborse, there was the match No one thought I'd win and now Cody Rhodes of ALL people is the face of the Board of Directors. To those who don't remember, the whole reason I adopted a different attitude when I put a mask on was because of the Board of Directors. I used to talk about them with anger but I realize now that if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be the...men I am today. I also realized that while gutless General Manager after Gutless General Manager caved into what the desirably deficient people wanted, the board never were against me. They...They weren't the problem, it was all of you...and now I am They, I'm not anyones son, a Pretty boy or a mask...now I'm Cody Rhodes...Face of the Company.

Cody walks up the steel steps, and gets into the ring, he faces Stephanie and his expression changes immediately. The once almost uncomfortable smile replaced with a stone serious face, Cody raises the microphone once more.

Your brother, he threatened me, he forced me into difficult situations and now he hasn't been seen in a long time. Your Husband is the man I debuted against in UWA, he underestimated me, he thought nothing of me and I beat him... Your Father, he ignored me, he belittled me, and I took him down to Cross Rhodes in the middle of this ring. I shut Eric Bischoff up, I hit The Rock with a Beautiful Disaster, I drove Teddy Long into a crazed frenzy and out the door, I was the final straw that broke D'Angelo Dineros Back sending him into retirement, and Randy was left in a broken heap through a table. Every single authority figure I've had, I've hurt, and as far as I'm concerned there's only one difference between them and you.

Cody cracks his neck to the side, a smile spreading across his face.

I like you

Codys grin grows wider as he extends his hand out and shakes Stephanies hand.

Because you recognize what no one else did, you saw the thing people called me crazy for seeing...You realized that Cody Rhodes has always been everything he says he is, and after I killed the UWF they once knew I am now all that there is left. For too long things have been left in their hands, no they are going to learn what is actually best for them...And while I'm not one to sit behind a desk or make up matches I will say...being free to do....Anything that I can think of...it's...it's Exhilarating. I've done what I've pleased for a while, but now that I have your blessing...Cody Rhodes is going to have a lot more Fun around here.

Codys head is hanging to the side, a smile on his face as his mind is thinking up things to accomplish as he smiles over at Stephanie giving her back the floor.

Stephanie McMahon:
Cody, you always keep things interesting, and its that exact thing that keeps you fresh and continues to help you be the true face of the franchise. But gentlemen, while people need to be protected from you, I can't have something horrible happening to my best assets. So last week I made an important re-signing. I found someone who was unhappy beyond belief with his situation. I approached him and told him what I was planning and he signed up immediately. This man is a legend, this man knows how to hurt someone, and most of all how to protect someone. And what I need him to do more than anything is to keep you two safe. So without further adieu, I give to you all, the only Olympic Gold Medalist in UWF History! Kurt Angle!

With Stephanie's third member announced, the lights plunge into darkness as a guitar wail echoes through out the arena.

[video=youtube;N1Lvev1IsUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Lvev1IsUI[/video]

Then the guitar kicks in and the titantron and staging begins to flash as Kurt Angle emerges from the backstage wearing one of his suits looking very serious and different to before.

Kurt%20Angle.jpg

Kurt Angle marches down the entrance ramp, John Cena, Stephanie McMahon and Cody Rhodes stare a quiet whisper in the ear conferring they like the decision made to include Kurt Angle as he walks up the ring steps and into the ring. Him and Stephanie McMahon embrace in a hug and kiss on the cheeks, before Kurt Angle takes off his shades and addresses everyone in the arena.

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: Since Wrestlemania, I have been battered, bruised, broken and abused by Vince Russo and the incompetence of the Anarchy Brand to the point I had to step away from two World Championship matches and further more, miss three pay-per-views in a row and you have to ask yourself why someone like myself, an Olympic Gold Medallist, a multiple time world champion misses that many pay-per-views in a row? It's simple poor talent relations, poor management of the brand and the failure to notice when one of your star athletes is injured but that isn't the case now, especially when my dear friend Stephanie McMahon is in charge.

Kurt Angle pauses as Stephanie McMahon smiles, the crowd on the other hand are booing Kurt Angle but he doesn't care, in fact he defends her.

Kurt Angle: Hey, all of you shut the hell up, a woman like Stephanie McMahon is more competent than any of you hicks at running a company, the evidence is right in front of you that Randy Orton isn't up to par the fact that the beautiful Stephanie has to bring together the most talented members of the UWF roster to resolve the situation.

The fans continue to boo, even John Cena and Cody Rhodes begin to throw their arms about mocking the fans as Kurt Angle chuckles and explains his reasoning to why he joined Stephanie McMahon.

Kurt Angle: Raw isn't that much different to Anarchy but Raw's, no, the Corporation's Kurt Angle is a very different Kurt Angle to the one on Anarchy. Stephanie McMahon helped me find myself, she helped me discover what made Kurt Angle the Wrestling Machine, she helped me rediscover the three I's, Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence which I lacked on Anarchy.

Intensity, I forgot how to finish a match with the killer instinct, I got sloppy and allowed my opponents breathing space, I respected those who were below me and it costed me but Stephanie McMahon showed me the fire I used to have, she reminded me why I was the Wrestling Machine.

Integrity, on Anarchy Vince Russo and the rest of the management team made me lose what I held dear, I was walking out of title constants, I was doubting my own abilities to get the job done that's when Stephanie McMahon told me she had hundred and ten per cent faith in me and that old Kurt Angle would never walk away and now I'm not going to walk away, I'm here and I'm going to help Stephanie McMahon finish what she started.

Intelligence, my intelligence was insulted on Anarchy I was treated like I was another knuckle dragging Neanderthal and as the saying goes "monkey see, monkey do" and I began to behave like one of them, I wasn't sharp, I was missing small things, I was making pathetic errors more importantly I lost my sense of judgement and clarity but yet again there was Stephanie McMahon who treated me like the intelligent human being and soon I began to see my own mistakes and I could feel my brain becoming sharper again and soon I realised I needed to get off Anarchy and help Stephanie McMahon out with her crusade and save Raw.

The fans begin to shower Kurt Angle in boos but he doesn't care, as he wraps up his speech.

Kurt Angle: I'm not doing this as some sort of debt, oh no! I'm doing this because I am close friend of Stephanie McMahon's and alongside Cody Rhodes, John Cena and whoever else Stephanie McMahon has chosen to represent her, we are going to save Raw.

Oh it's real, it's damn real!

Stephanie McMahon: I look in this ring right now and you know what I see, I see greatness. I see three superstars who are driven and motivated to be absolutely nothing but the best. However I feel like their is something missing. We've got the Champion, We've got the face of the company, we've got an Olympic gold medalist, but we need something more. What we need is someone who can bring it all together. Someone who understands what it is like to be treated unfairly by men like Randy Orton. Someone who knows what it is like to be standing at the top of the mountain only to have cut out right beneath your feet. We need anger, we need ruthless aggression, we need an Animal, and I know just the man for the job. The former UWF Champion, Dave Batista!

Stephanie just announced the newest member of the Corporation, and to the dismay of the crowd, it's Dave Batista. They begin to boo immediately, and even louder than they were a minute ago. A new, shredding guitar riff hits the PA system and once the titantron confirms its Batista, they still boo even as the new theme starts to play.

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
MY WOOOOORRRLLLLLLDDD"

[video=youtube;UsoDdAXxbnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsoDdAXxbnM&list=LLwJ_Y5LbI44jXrBwnvXCRWw&feature=mh_lolz[/video]

Stepping out from behind the curtain, is the former UWF Champion, Dave Batista. He's dressed in his street clothes and has a huge grin on his face. In addition to his accessories such as his sunglasses, watch, and jacket, he's got another one slung over his shoulder and the crowd seems very confused, as do the commentators.

JR: Oh mah Gawd, Batista is here on Raw! He's the newest member of the Corporation!

Piper: Calm the fuck down. In other news, what the hell is that on his shoulder?

JR: Piper, I think thats the UWF Championship! But it cant be, he lost that to Edge when he cashed in at Summerslam.

They're right, it is at least a copy of the UWF Championship and its slung over Daves shoulder like he owns the thing. The crowd still boo, but Dave pulls out a microphone from his back pocket and once they hush and his music stops, Dave speaks to the RAW crowd with a stern and focused tone.

Batista31.jpg

Batista: What? What! Shut up! I've got something to say, and I'll be damned if you lousy "people" are gonna interrupt me.

The crowd boos once again, Dave smirks at this reaction but returns to a more serious demeanor shortly after as he speaks again.

Batista: Thats what I thought. Now, before I head down to that ring and accept that invitation formerly, I've got personal matters to attend to first. You see this belt on my shoulder? -Dave motions to the "UWF Championship" on his shoulder- This means nothing. This was merely a stepping stone, another rung on the ladder that I climbed up in my career. This is over. This is done. This belt? It means nothing to me now. I was the pinnacle of Smackdown and I made that show watchable. I defended this belt twice in the same month. I won, I WON, the damn Scramble match which was all that matters. But I was robbed by The Rated R... Superstar. Edge, you may be a coward, but you're a smart coward, and I'll give praise where its due. But if you ever come near me again, I'll make sure you're breathing out of a tube.

Batista: Now that I'm on Raw, I dont need this belt. I dont need that brand. I dont need to be on the D show of UWF. I am a Main Event player and I'll be damned if I get treated like I'm second rate. So you know what? You want something UWF? Have a bit of symbolism.

Dave motions angrily towards the curtain and a technician comes out with a trash can and a bottle of lighter fluid. The tech scampers off after bringing it out to Batista on the stage. Batista takes the title off his shoulder and holds it high above his head with one hand over the trash can. With one shift motion, he throws it down into the trash can with a huge crash of noise. He takes the bottle of lighter fluid and sprays it down into the can, coating it heavily. Dave takes a lighter out from his jacket pocket, flicks it on, and tosses it inside. The trash can erupts with fire and Dave smiles as he watches the "UWF Championship" burn to ashes inside the can.

JR: Bah Gawd!

Piper: Its in the trash where it belongs! Let him have his fun!

JR: That belt was held by the likes of Stone Cold and CM Punk you know

Piper: Oh you and your boner for Stone Cold! Shut up already!

Batista walks down the ring as Stephanie McMahon claps and applauds her new signee. Batista walks up the steps and enters the ring through the middle ropes. He shakes the hand of Stephanie McMahon who graciously welcomes him to the group.

normal_smackdownoctober30th09_05.JPG

Batista: If you want an Animal, you got one. You want raw and ruthless aggression? You just bought it. You just signed the most dangerous man in this company and theres not a damn thing anybody is going to do to stop me. Stephanie, you played your cards right. You are the winning side and you signed a winning team. With Dave Batista on your side, nobody can stop The Corporation. Not Randy Orton, or his gang of misfits, nobody. You pay me to hurt people, and thats exactly... what I'm going to do. You name the target and I'll rip them to shreds. Done deal. I'm not going to be overlooked like I was on Smackdown, I'm not going to get screwed by another General Manager again. The Corporation just got Real and you're not going to regret signing "The Animal".

Stephanie McMahon: There you have it, the best and brightest UWF has to offer hand picked by me and the Board of Directors. Corporate approves, between these 4 men standing behind me in UWF alone a staggering 5 World titles. Randy I know you haven't arrived just yet, but I want you to know the name of your demise and all those indy midgets that you say is what UWF is all about. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Corporation and we mean business! Now run the damn opening!

The crowd cannot believe what they are witnessing as Angle, Rhodes, Batista, and Cena all have their hands raised with each other with Stephanie McMahon in the middle. The very face of Raw has been changed and it may be FOREVER!

The camera's turn to ringside back with JR and Hot Rod.

JR: All of these Tag Team Matches happening tonight live here on Raw and folks I am now getting word that backstage we are going to be speaking with one half of the Tag Team Champions himself Ted Dibiase!

The camera pans to the back where Dibiase stands with his title belt on shoulder. He looks ready to speak and he does.

Ted Dibiase
I told you all, I told every single one of you that Ted Dibiase would once again be holding UWF Gold, and that's exactly what happened. Not one of you, not even my father believed that I would be able to defy the odds and beat four of RAW's main event superstars in one match, they didn't think I had it in me, but I showed them. Having already defeated Edge in singles action and both Wyatt and Swagger in tag team action, I can't really understand why people stacked the odds against me, they were never against me, they were always in my favour. The fact that you people couldn't get your heads around that should be surprising, but it isn't. I mean the fans of RAW have never really been well acclaimed for their intelligence, the only thing you people are known for is cheering for anyone who yells out your home town's name, whether you like them or not. Or backing up anyone who panders to you, whether they deserve it or not. I deserved to walk out of SummerSlam with those championships around my waist, but I was the only one who put any actual effort into the contest, which means I had no competition...

Ted Dibiase
But now, now I have more competition than I could have possibly asked for. Once again, everyone on the roster is gunning for me, for the gold around my waist, and I'm not going to be giving it up easily. There's no denying that there's a lot of talented pairings out there. With the likes of Fandango and Bateman in this tournament, the odds really are against me this time. I want to assure every single one of you who are out there fighting for a chance at me, I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on all of your matches tonight on RAW, as well as on Anarchy, Smackdown and even iMPACT and it starts tonight. I'll be sat in my luxury hotel resting back in my leather couch to watch closely as MopHead compete against the 3 Live Kru. You may have yet to defeat me, but you did defeat my tag team partner Wade Barrett, and I'm not going to just let that slide. I sincerely hope that you make it further in this tournament so that I can show you what a true champion looks like. It's almost a joke that a team like Beer Money can be considered as possible contenders to my championship, two neanderthal's with members access to every AA group in the country should not be representing this company. I personally can not wait to watch as Johnny Curtis teaches them both a lesson that they're sure never to forget whether they be drunk or sober. And finally we have the Latin American Exchange competing against Los Guerreros. This is bittersweet for me. One hand we have two men who show nothing but hate towards the country I was raised in, and then we have two thieves representing the D show of sports entertainment. It's safe to say that neither of them deserve the victory, but I'll be keeping a closer eye on this one.

Ted Dibiase
But in the end, it doesn't matter to me who walks out victorious because there's still a very long way to go until they get to me. With all three other bands still having talent to showcase, the chances of any of these teams tonight making it to the final are minuscule to say the least. But there chances of defeating me for my championships are practically non-existent... because I am simply golden.

Dibiase smiles a sick smile as UWF heads else... but wait!!

RW0mROp.png

Before the new tag team Champions can finish, a video stream pops up onto the titantron, two figures can be seen but neither can be identified as both of their faces have been blurred out. The man in the grey top begins to speak, his voice can't be identified as this mystery team has not only disguised their faces, but also their voices.

"Ted, Wade, where I come from, having your asses handed to you for twenty minutes, and then squeaking out a victory, with some funk-ass finish...now that's hardly grounds for a celebration. Yet, if you were in Tampa for Summerslam, you would have thought that you two had just won the Super Bowl. You two didn't earn those Championships, and on no grounds, should you be able to call yourselves Champions. You two are tarnishing those belts by just having them in your grasp and you're not only embarrassing those Championships, but you're an embarrassment to this company. I don't understand why you two come out here and gloat about your performance and say you're both ready for whoever wins this tag tournament. That tournament doesn't matter because you two will never be able to call yourselves Champions until you've stepped in the ring and defeated the best tag-team this World has to offer. I've been studying the tournament brackets, and who cares if you can beat two men that have been stuck together? It takes chemistry and trust to hold those belts, you two just aren't ready yet. Let's just be real here for a second, the only reason you two have those belts is because another mans partner walked out on him. You two took advantage of a situation, a situation you had no control over. We're the ones in control here, while you two are focused on the teams in the tournament, you forget about us, and that's when we strike. We're coming to UWF, to smash two of UWF's so-called 'Elites', we extinguish any dispute that can be made to the fact that we are the best tag team in the World."

The man in grey laughs, but the mystery team isn't done as the man in the white begins to speak, he too, has his voice disguised.

"You two, you're yesterdays news, but we, we're today's headline! See we spend every day preparing, whether it's in the kick-boxing ring, whether it's on the jiu jitsu mats, we're ready for you two, but are you ready for us? You can't prepare for a team like us, my submission skills with this mans kicks, you won't be able to match up with the best team in the world. Now I know you can't see us, but if you're wondering who we are, we're the team that's going to hand you your asses in the future."

The man in the white walks out of camera view, leaving the other disguised man all alone. He begins to speak again.

"Now, I hate to interrupt everyone at homes very productive time, so I'll try to wrap this up. So until next week, here's a clue...all the marks are going to love this, so you can all go to your message boards and try to figure out who we are."

DwSE6qI.png

An image pops onto the titan tron, after a few seconds, both mens' voices can be heard.

"Later boys, keep those titles warm for us."

Raw comes to the ring where we see Anarchy's team of Mophead in the ring preparing to get the Tag Team Tournament underway. The crow is hot for them.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team tournament match. Introducing first, in the ring. Being accompanied to the ring by Terri Runnels, Al Snow and Perry Saturn, Mophead!

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents. Being accompanied to the ring by BG James, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, the 3 Live Kru!

AlSnow_zps7bcdc308.jpg
&
Saturn_zps86fcd9a9.jpg
Vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg
&
Ret_zps4eea49b7.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell ring as Perry Saturn and R-Truth look to start thing off for each team. The two stare down before locking up in the center on the ring, with each man trying to outmaneuver the other. Truth comes out on top and gains control over Saturn by grappling his head into a neck lock. Saturn uses his strength advantage to ram Truth into the corner, but he's too fast as he quickly slides behind Saturn, causing the big man to crash into the turnbuckle face first. Perry holds his face and shakes his head as he staggers around into a huge calf kick from R-Truth, but it doesn't send the big man down. Now out on his feet, Truth rushes up to the turnbuckle and jumps up to the top before diving off, connecting with a dropkick to his opponents chest that sends him flying to the ground.

JR:High flying action from Raw already and that is why R-Truth is so dangerous. He can do so many things inside the ring and that is exactly what we saw right there.

Truth quickly recovers and pulls himself up while a struggling Saturn just about makes it to his knees, still rocked from the kick to his head, Truth gives him no space to recover as he heads over and lifts him over his shoulders before bringing him back down to the canvas with a front poweslam. Truth rolls over and looks towards the corner closest to him, he sees his chance and he takes it, scaling the corner once more, he lifts himself up so that he's standing perfectly on the top turnbuckle, he readies himself before jumping onto his fallen opponent, connecting with a vicious leg drop. Saturn rolls from the impact and clutches his head as he staggers back to his feet once more.

Piper: Raw is off to a really hot start in this tournament JR. To be honest I expect a Raw Team to win this whole thing.

Truth proceeds to tag in his partner, Rey Mysterio quietly waits as Truth bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to Saturn's back that knocks him down with his head resting on the second rope. Rey jumps over the top rope and sprints towards the ropes on the opposite side of the defenceless Saturn, he bounces back towards him, clutching onto the top and middle rope as he swings through onto the apron, kicking Saturn in the process. Saturn stumbles backwards, not entirely sure where he is as he tries to shake off the damage, unaware as Mysterio vaults himself over the top rope and brings him crashing down to the canvas with a senton. Rey hooks the leg as the referee counts the pin.

JR: 619 could this one be over before it even begins?

3!

Piper: Now that is impressive as hell JR!

&

Here are your Winners and advancing in the Tag Team Tournament: Representing Raw, the 3 Live Kru!

R truth and Mysterio have their hands raised by the official.

Following the match, each member of the 3 Live Kru motion for a microphone from the ringside officials and are each granted one.

RoadDogg18.jpg

BG James: Well I'd say this victory just about settles it folks, the 3 Live Kru are the undisputable favorites to win this tag team tournament, and that's because there's no team in the UWF that even comes close to the 3 Live Kru. We've got diversity no other team possesses, we've got charisma and in-ring fluidity that no other team possesses, and oh yeah, did I mention there's three of us? Because if I didn't I should have. Sure we aren't the only trio what with LAX, 3MB, The Familia, and The Mexicools runnin' around but we are without a doubt the greatest trio, and if you're not down with that, we've got two words for ya...

R-Truth interjects.

r-truth-mic.jpg

R-Truth: GET GOT! An' you betta' get used to it, dawg, because our victory tonight over Perry Saturn and Al Snow is only the beginnin'. We done chewed up an Anarchy team an' spit 'em out, an' we gon' do that with the otha' teams they've got in this thing, and we gon' do the same thing with Raw's otha' teams, Smackdown's teams, and Impact's teams since they wanna get involved! But why wait until we inevitably win this thing to show we the greatest? I say we propose a lil' challenge. If any a' the trios that my dog B-Gizzle just name dropped wanna step to the Kru, right here an' right now is yo chance!

Jim Ross: Well, there's certainly no lack of confidence on these men's part.

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Do ya blame 'em, Ross? They just mopped the floor with their opponents? See what I did there?

Jim Ross: Hilarious, Rod.

R-Truth: Well, I guess this means NONE a ya'll...

"SELF HIGH FIVE!"

[video=youtube;KikWIVx_ANs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikWIVx_ANs[/video]

Jim Ross: What? What is this? WHAT IS THIS?

As J.R. gets excited and the fans in the arena rise to their feet with the same excitement by the familiar sound of Page's voice, "Self High Five" by J. Hart and H. Helm begins to play over the PA system as everyone is anticipating to find out if what they're witnessing is true. Just as they're wondering this, the man himself comes out onto the stage and raises his arms above his head, forming his trademark Diamond sign as the crowd gets even more electric in response to this.

DDP_entrance_01.jpg

The fans in the arena have come unglued as DDP makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring with a smile on his face. DDP enters the ring and raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth, looking at all three members of the 3 Live Kru as "Self High Five" fades out to silence, making the cheers of the crowd all the more audible.

20_display_image.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: Truth, Truth, Truth...I'm loving the confidence, bro, but I'm afraid I've gotta rain on your parade just a little bit. You guys are a good trio, but now that the three of us have arrived on the scene, you're far from the greatest trio in UWF.

Truth and BG look at each other, and then both men look over at Mysterio before all three of them start laughing.

Rey Mysterio: Page, no disrespect man, but what are you talking about you three? You're the only one standing out here, amigo.

The Kru keeps laughing as Page only smiles at them.

Diamond Dallas Page: I'm well aware of that, guys. This is Tuesday Night Raw, the top brand in the UWF, the show that everyone tunes into. So with all that in mind, why would we reveal our entire hand at once? I will bring one of them out here, though.

DDP motions to the stage as the Kru cross their arms and await the big reveal.

[video=youtube;TMs8288BXsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMs8288BXsI[/video]

The entire arena is stunned as "Snake Bit" by Jim Johnston, the theme of the one and only Jake Roberts, begins to play throughout the arena. The fans are on their feet cheering as loudly and passionately as they can as the man himself walks out onto the stage with a bag slung over his shoulder.

526x297-ACw.jpg

Jim Ross: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, RODDY? JAKE ROBERTS IS HERE IN THE UWF!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Take it easy, Jim.

Jake makes his way down the ramp and to the ring, entering it and joining DDP and the Kru inside it. Jake sets the bag down and removes a big snake, draping it over his shoulder before reaching into the bag again, removing a microphone as he raises it to his mouth, "Snake Bit" fading out to silence.

Jake3.jpg

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Don't look too hard now, your eyeballs are gonna pop out of your sockets. If I can borrow a line from Page and Road Dogg here at the same time; it's me, it's me, it's that S-N-A-K-E. The innovator of the DDT and the only man willing to handle a snake in professional wrestling has made it to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and I know a lot of you thought you'd see me in an open casket before you'd ever see me in a wrestling ring again, but stranger things have happened in this crazy business of ours. Now Truth, BG, Rey, what do you have to say for yourselves? Do you still think you're the greatest trio around here?

All three members of the Kru look at one another again and start laughing.

BG James: Jake, no doubt you're a legend in this industry but you've got to be kidding me. We're supposed to be worried about you and Diamond Dallas Page, the poster boys for his yoga? I'll save you guys the time on revealing your third guy, it's Scott Hall, right? Go ahead and bring him out so we can make an example of you three here tonight.

DDP and Jake now look at one another and smile as they now look back at the Kru.

Diamond Dallas Page: You want us to bring him out?

R-Truth looks insulted by the question.

R-Truth: What kinda question is that, dawg? Of course we do!

Roberts laughs a bit.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Alright, say hello to the bad guy...

Jake and DDP motion to the stage as the members of the Kru await Hall's arrival, James with his hands on his knees, Truth with his arms crossed, and Rey shaking his wrists at his sides, hopping about to get the blood flowing. This goes on for a moment before...

"PSSSSHHHHH!!!!!"

[video=youtube;Q1RP7UsjvjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RP7UsjvjM[/video]

The reaction the two had to Page and Roberts palls in comparison to the way they react to the sound of the shattering glass as none other than the "Texas Rattlesnake" comes storming out from the backstage with a purpose.

austin1big.gif

Jim Ross: COULD IT REALLY BE? STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper: The longest reigning UWF Champion in company history is here on Raw!

Austin enters the ring and heads to the nearest turnbuckle, brushing past BG James and R-Truth on the way, as he ascends it and throws his arms up, the crowd going nuts in response.

steve-austin.jpg

Stone Cold steps down and repeats this on the other three turnbuckles before walking up to Truth and taking his microphone from him.

Stone Cold: I'll take this.

The crowd pops as R-Truth looks none too pleased about having his microphone taken away from him.

Stone Cold: Now before you go an' do somethin' stupid like hit Stone Cold and get a mudhole stomped in ya, lemme break it down for ya, son. You three pieces a' trash came out on Stone Cold's show and issued a challenge that if any trio wants ta' come out here an' try ta' prove they're better than the 3 Live Kru, they should come on out. Well this is Stone Cold Steve Austin, Diamond Dallas Page, and Jake "The Snake" Roberts puttin' you ladies on notice that there's a new trio in town, an' they go by the name a' the Snake Bite Syndicate. Here's how it all came together. Stone Cold was on the set a' Redneck Island enjoyin' some downtime when suddenly his cell phone rang. So I looked ta' see who it was an' it was none other than Randy Orton. Needless ta' say I knew he wasn't just callin' ta' see how I was doin' and exchange pleasantries. Anyhoo, I answered the phone and sure enough, You Dubya Eff was lookin' for some new blood on none other than Tuesday Night Raw, Stone Cold's old stompin' grounds. Randy asked ol' Stone Cold ta' come ta' You Dubya Eff headquarters where he an' I could hammer out a contract, and wouldn't ya know it, when I walked in, there sat ol' Diamond Dallas Page and Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Randy said that helpin' Hogan get back ta' active competition gave DDP the itch ta' compete again and gettin' healthy gave Jake the itch and they both called him up not long after he got off the phone with Stone Cold.

Anyhoo, we started tossin' ideas around and somewhere in that conversation, we came up with the Snake Bite Syndicate. Now, Stone Cold's trigger finger was a little itchier than Page and Jake's, admittedly, and that's why ya saw him on Impact this past Thursday. So now that the rust's been shaken off a lil' bit, I say right about now's the perfect time for you boys ta' drink up.

Stone Cold drops his microphone and goes to give R-Truth a Stunner but he leaps back and the 3 Live Kru exit the ring. Stone Cold shakes his head as both trios then have a staredown as the Kru head up the ramp and Raw heads elsewhere.

We head backstage to see the Modern Day Double Dragons warming up for their match. Derrick is doing pushups while Fandango is lotioning himself. Derrick sees the camera man walking towards them and stands up and then they begin to converse.

Derrick Bateman
Bro can you believe it! We're at Monday Night RAW! We've watched this show together every week together since it's inception and now we're competing on it tonight! I mean look around, this place is huge and there are people everywhere.

Fandango
Yeah but it's filled with dirty wrestlers and ugly people. Plus there's all these wannabe Modern Day Double Dragons walking about. I mean 3LK? Yeah they're the cool new thing to all these new guys but nothing beats the originals. 3 Man Band? What is this, Curt Hawkins second attempt at trying to make a Double Dragon's Lair. Callin Spots and now inside the studio. It's no wonder those got cancelled. Only reason we haven't put out a new episode of our show is because we've been super busy being successful. Obviously something none of these other tag teams have ever heard of. We're the original tag team of UWF and I'm starting to second guess this entire tournament. I'm surrounded by disgusting people and I'm going to make sure the rest of our matches are on Anarchy from now on.

Maxine
It's not that bad. At least we each have our own locker room here. Speaking of which why are we standing around back here?

Derrick Bateman
Simple. I got to let all the hunnies see me get my swole on.

Maxine
What hunnies?

Derrick Bateman
Oh they're coming. Don't you worry about that.

Maxine rolls her eyes at Bateman.

Maxine
Look guys, this might be our final chance to become Tag Team Champions. God knows that someone doesn't want us to become champions because it took way to long for us to get title shot and then we actually beat the champions with the title on the line and they still didn't give it to us. Now a whole bunch of random tag teams are popping up trying to take our spot. We can't let old news like Beer Money or new singles stars teaming up like Morgan and Riley coming in and making a mockery of our division. You two are destined for this and everything that comes with it. Anarchy cannot contain us any longer and the whole UWF will soon know our names!

Fandango and Bateman are pumped as they walk off with Maxine as we head elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team tournament match. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

The crowd explode into cheers as one of the greatest Tag Teams in Wrestling history make their way out from the back. Roode is all business as he makes his way down to the ring ready to re-debut with a passion. Storm on the other hand is all smiles as he swigs down a beer as quickly as he can. The two men get into the ring together and taunt for the crowd.

Justin Roberts:
Representing Tuesday Night Raw, The Cowboy James Storm, Robert Roode, Beer Money!

[video=youtube;MhEaNDcUkME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MhEaNDcUkME[/video]

The Raw crowd explode into cheers as they never get to see these two men on their show. Out first comes Derrick Bateman with a serious look on his face, he is possibly looking for a big victory here. Maxine is on his arm. They are followed by the International Champion with belt around his waist and Summer Rae on his arm. The two dance on the staging as Maxine and Bateman watch before. When they are done they all head towards the ring together.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents. Representing Wednesday Night Anarchy, Derrick Bateman and the UWF International Champion, Fandango!!

RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
&
JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
JohnnyDangoChampion_zpsc564fb7f.jpg
&
Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

James Storm is on the apron with Bobby Roode in the ring as Derrick Bateman is on the apron as well with Fandango starting the match

JR:This should be a great match up between Beer Money and the Modern Day Double Dragons.

Piper:And here we go!

Bobby and and Fandango lock up as Bobby shows his strength and gets Fandango in a headlock. But Fandango manages to push Bobby off of him causing him to bounce on the ropes and come back to a quick arm drag. Bobby Roode then wastes no time on getting back up and locking back up with Fandango. This time Fandango has Bobby in a headlock and quickly hits him with a headlock takedown still applying pressure.

JR:What an impressive Headlock takedown!

Bobby manages to free himself from the headlock but he stands up to a kick to the gut by Fandango. Fandango drags Bobby over to his corner to tag in Derrick. Derrick gets on the second turnbuckle as Fandango holds Bobby in the right position for a diving clothesline. The impact of the clothesline causes Bobby to fall hard to the mat. Derrick gets Bobby to his feet to only pick him up and slam him back on the mat with a pumphandle slam. Derrick then realizing the position Bobby is in runs to gain momentum off the ropes and hits a strong elbow drop to him.

Piper:The Modern Day Double Dragons are obviously in control right now.

As Bobby begins to show some life and slowly begins to get up but only to get hit by a drop kick sending him back to the mat. Derrick then wastes no time by tagging in Fandango. Fandango gets Bobby back to his feet to attempt a neckbreaker. But as he twists, Bobby escapes from his hold and delivers a strong, desperate clothesline. With that, Bobby tags in the fresher man, James Storm. As soon as Storm steps in the ring Fandango gets back to his feet and attempts a clothesline but James ducks under his arm and turns him around to deliver a strong german suplex causing Fandango to land right on his neck.

Piper:What a German Suplex!

JR: James Storm is coming in strong!

James grabs Fandango and hits a snap suplex. He then goes right back on the attack with a sleeper hold. At first Fandango tries to fight out of it. But, as James applies more pressure, Fandango slowly starts to fade. James keeps Fandango in the hold for 45 more seconds before Fandango pushes back causing James's shoulders to touch the mat. The ref begins to count.

James realizes what's happening and he quickly releases the hold and kicks out to save the match for Beer Money. Both men get to there feet to trade blows. James hits Fandango. Fandango hits James. James hits Fandango. Fandango hits James with more than one punch to make him groggy enough to deliver a desperate DDT. As James Storm is driven to the mat head first, Fandango also takes a breather. While both men are on there backs, there tag partners both reach out for a tag. Both men crawl to there corners and finally tag there partners at the same time.

JR: And they got the tag!

Bobby Roode and Derrick Bateman run at eachother. But, Derrick hits a drop kick sending Bobby to the mat. Bobby gets right back to his feet and runs at Derrick to only get hit by snap powerslam. While Derrick is in control he gives off a slight grin and stops on Bobby's gut causing him to sit up. While in that position, Derrick runs to the ropes and delivers a strong kick to Bobby's head. Derrick continues by getting Bobby on his feet and picking him up in the samoan drop position. Bobby manages to escape from behind Derrick and pushing him forward causing him to bump into the ref. As the ref falls to the mat Derrick loses some focus and ends up turning around to a spinebuster.

Piper:The classic ref bump! I love it!

Bobby tags in his partner James Storm. James Storm immediately goes right back on the attack. He then gets Derrick to his feet and irish whips him towards the ropes. As Derrick bounces back off the ropes, James attempts the Last Call super kick but, Derrick manages to dodge the kick and use a super kick of his own. He then attempts to pin but he realizes that the ref is still down. As attempts to get the ref to his feet, Bobby comes out of no where and busts a beer bottle over his head causing him to stumble into a Last Call super kick by James Storm. Fandango then attempts to save his partner but Bobby knocks him out of the ring with a clothesline. James Storm then pins Derrick Bateman as the ref slowly crawls to the middle of the ring and begins to count.

3...!

Here are your Winners and Advancing in the Tag Team Tournament: Representing Raw: Beer Money!

The ref slowly begins to stand and before he holds up Beer Money's hands in victory he questions them on the broken glass in the ring. They both point out to crowd signifying that somebody threw it in the ring.

Piper: Oh man if I was Mick Foley I'd be pissed about this outcome. The International Champion of Anarchy just got beaten by a damn beer bottle.

JR: Ah Hot Rod Derrick Bateman is not the International Champion Fandango is!

Piper:
You serious? No wonder I can't be bothered to watch the show!

Fandango and Bateman lick their wounds on the outside clearly upset with the whole thing, but there is nothing they can do, for Storm and Roode are moving on albeit questionable circumstances as Raw heads elsewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANARCHYBANNER_zpsba0b6c83.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd inside the arena for Raw are buzzing for the next happenings following an eventful week for UWF with Summerslam in the past and fourth brand already established. The mood soon changes as an unsettling noise can be heard from the audio system as the lights go down.

[video=youtube;hoHTeYmfGTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoHTeYmfGTM[/video]

As the noise continues several other unsettling noises can be heard, steel clanging resembling footsteps and muffled voices, this continues to go on for almost a minute as the crowd grow restless, suddenly a red spotlight focuses on the stage and as the noise fades into a crushing guitar chord a shadowy figure emerges onto the stage under the light. It becomes apparent that this is Bray Wyatt, but not as we know him, masked, gloved with what appears to be an apron on, the crowd react quietly but negatively as Bray Wyatt spreads his arms before he slowly walks down the ramp, the red spotlight following him as he does.

12740b27-1fe2-480e-98a2-e65f34ba7ca2_zps41eca22e.jpg

Wyatt slowly but surely makes his way down the steel ramp to the slow, deep plodding guitar and drums of legendary Black Metal band Celtic Frost's 'Synagoga Satanae'. He doesn't look at the crowd, only dead ahead focused on the ring. He turns briskly and begins to walk around ringside before he gets to the ring announcers area where he extends his hand and is given a microphone. He walks around ringside again before rolling into the ring, he slides back on all fours facing the hard camera before getting onto his feet. He stands dead still as the lights are raised and the crowd is met with a new look Bray Wyatt. He raises the microphone and begins to speak.

4129b073-0f86-41de-b351-c83ed558ff55_zpscd14440e.jpg

Bray Wyatt: When a person does not understand that medicine is good for them, that it will make them all better, they sometimes need to be forced. They sometimes need that spoon shoved down their throat and that liquid forced down their gills to save themselves from their demise. This world is no different. When I arrived here almost a year and a half ago I had visions. I had visions of a world devoid of sin. A world where everybody could be safe and warm under my wings. I was an 'Angel in The Dirt'. I tried to take people into my guiding wings but my wings were clipped, I fell into the guidance of other men, I fell into the influence of the few men I trusted and I became a much different man. I became distracted by the niceties of the world. Riches, glory, championship gold and as such my ability to change the world, alter the world into something even I could love... was lost. Lost to the sins of pride, the sins of greed that I went out to destroy.

Wyatt pauses, his cadence is somewhat different, more downtrodden, less theatrics, he's serious.

Just like in a calender year I had seasons. My Spring season was the beginning, I arrived from a land beyond human understanding to turn this world into the oasis of love and understanding I knew I could. Then came my Summer season, my flame burned brighter than ever, I captured championship glory, I held a place of importance in this company as it's guiding light, as it's spiritual leader, as it's... messiah. Then came the Autumn in the cycle of Bray Wyatt, the wilting, the leaves began to fall, the championships, the glory, the prestige all lost to lesser men all lost to sinners and men with loose morals, and then came the Winter of Bray Wyatt when I lost it all. I became broken, beaten. Beaten by the likes of men I was sent here on this world to destroy, men like Vampiro, men like Ted DiBiase... men who were beneath me at a time were now walking over me like I did not exist.

The crowd cheer for Wyatt being beaten, Wyatt continues on regardless.

And I was not there. I was there in body, but not in mind, not in spirit. My spirit had long fled to a sanctuary of negativity. Beaten down by the repeated loss of ground in this moral war. Beaten down by the decaying belief around it. Beaten down by the backstabbing, by the lies and by the loss of those who had bought my trust and threw it on the ground to be eaten by hyenas. But now... now the spirit has came back. But it's different. I am different. I no longer preach love, I no longer preach. I stand before you now mangled, disfigured, just like this world that turned it's back on me. Now... now I show the world just what Bray Wyatt is truly capable of and that is total, utter and complete carnage and decimation. I tried to weed out the sinners, I tried to single out the moral reprobates but now I see, through these eyes that to make this world into something that even I could look at and not fill up with both sorrow and rage... I need to destroy it entirely.

The crowd are booing Bray Wyatt loudly, his new demeanour hasn't endeared itself to the crowd any more than the old one.

The old Bray Wyatt is gone. He's dead, replaced by the demonic being you see before you and before you right him off as just another presumed 'monster' in the wrestling business I will remind you that I am more than just a mere man and too that I am more than just a mere monster, no I am an 'Eater of Worlds'... no longer the 'Angel in The Dirt', no longer a Messiah... no longer a God. No, I stand before you now as Satan incarnate, no horns, no hoofs, just a burning desire to bring about the end of times, to burn down everything, to destroy everything you know because you have all destroyed the peace I knew, the love I knew and now I feel no love, I feel no peace, no compassion, only hatred, only pain and I want you all to understand what I feel. And the only way to do that is to make you all feel pain. To make you all hurt. I once spoke about the end times with glee but now I speak of Armageddon with certainty, the end is no longer near, the end is now... the end stands before you and his name is Bray... Wyatt...

And with that Bray Wyatt spreads his arms out wide once more, the crowd boo loudly as Wyatt stands still for several moments before the camera fades elsewhere.

490e74c1-a6b2-4050-98cf-d7906de5a948_zpsfacf39d9.jpg

The show continues on and so far this evening we have seen quite the amount of action. But for now, we're taking a break and heading backstage where the beautiful Renee Young is prepared to interview the not so beautiful Paul Heyman.

6-21-2013+7-25-10+PM.jpg

Renee Young: Please welcome my guest at this time; Paul Heyman!

Paul Heyman: Thank you for having me Ms. Young and I must say that you are looking extremely beautiful this evening.

Young begins to blush and the crowd almost collectively vomits at the thought of Paul Heyman flirting.

Young: Thank you Paul, but everyone wants to know one question. Tonight, your clients do not have a match and they're not even scheduled to appear. So Paul, we all want to know; why are you here?

Heyman: Oh sweet Renee, for as beautiful as you are, you're just as naïve. I'm obviously here for scouting. I'm here to watch the Tag Team Tournament and watch as these so called other "teams" sweat and bleed for the opportunity to be second best.

Young: Second best?

Heyman: Yes Ms. Young, second best. Because what you fail to understand is that the winners of this Tournament is as clear as day. The winners of this Tournament will be the team that destroys The Rock and Umaga tomorrow night on Anarchy.

Heyman:Speaking of which. It is a complete travesty that my clients have to debut on that joke of a brand known as Anarchy. I've been in this business for over twenty years and throughout my tenure in this industry, I've met a lot of people. And out of everyone I've met, I never met anyone who was worse when it came to business than Vince Russo. That is; until I met Randy Orton. Randy Orton doesn't have the business acumen to understand that you push your best talent to the forefront of the best show. That would mean that my clients should be in the main event of every RAW from this point forward. But instead, Randy Orton allows my clients to debut on Anarchy instead. And that mistake will come back to haunt Randy Orton when Anarchy receives its highest ever television rating thanks solely to my clients' appearance.

Young: Well thank you for the time Paul and good luck to you and your clients tomorrow night.

Heyman: My clients don't need luck Ms. Young. They are the best physical specimens in this industry today and I promise you that they are the next Ultimate Wrestling Federation World Tag Team Champions. And we all know that Paul Heyman keeps his promises.

And with that Heyman walks away, leaving Young standing alone. Fade.

fans in the arena when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

fans begin to boo like crazy when they see AJ Styles makes his way to the ring and he is showing the same sorrow look that he had when he first came back to UWF. The fans are wondering what is up with AJ Styles. AJ goes as he enters the ring, and he gets the microphone and he goes on and he begins to speak

aj.png

AJ Styles: A lot has happened here in the UWF since my return... a lot has happened to me. Ya know I felt like people weren't willing to accept who I was the I become, but that all changed after Summerslam. As much as I despised James Storm, as much as I hated him... I realized something. When I was wrestling him in the middle of that ring, and when he kicked out of the styles clash at Summerslam. I saw something that I haven't seen in my past opponents in a long time heart. The heart James Storm showed me in the middle of the ring made me rethink some things... it made me realize some things about me that I wasn't willing to accept what so ever. You see most of you don't know this but I use to watch all my matches back in the day. I use to critique on what I did right, and what I did wrong. In that match with James Storm I felt I did more wrong then I did right. I went out her blabbering that I was "the Phenomenal" AJ Styles... but what I saw in my match is nothing more then a pretender.

AJ goes as he paces around the ring, and he looks at Roddy Piper and JR at the announcers table

AJ Styles: Watching that match all I can hear from Roddy Piper is how much of a damn drunk I am. Roddy I respect the hell out of you. I view you as a friend in this business from UCW and onwards, and I know you like to have fun on there on commentary. Though you made me realize something I am not no damn drunk, and I would like if you could respect me, and no longer refer to me as that man.

Roddy nods at AJ showing the mutual respect he has for him. AJ goes as he looks at the fans and he goes onto speak

AJ Styles: That goes for all of you as well too. I am not someone who is a drunk. I am not a person who likes to abuse narcotics. I am not that. Too me I am just simply... Phenomenal. I want all you fans to realize that. Because at Bound for Glory you will see the true phenomenal one in action. Now I know you people are skeptical about this, and hell I don't blame you. Cause everytime I pull this sad little puppy routine I tend to do soemthing evil, but a wise person once told me "You can't tell people how much you change, you have to show it". Thanks Daniels for giving me that advice. Anyways Dixie... I want you to come out here, I want you to come out here and we can have a talk.

[video=youtube;8WcDLWry154]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcDLWry154[/video]

Dixie Carter's theme music hits over the pa system as the fans are really quiet as they are just waiting to see what AJ will do. Dixie comes out and she seems very skiddish. Dixie dosen't know what will happen as AJ has betrayed her not once, but twice. As Dixie reaches the ring AJ Styles goes and he puts the ropes down for her. Dixie is hesitant, but she does enter the ring. Dixie goes as she looks at AJ as AJ goes onto speak

AJ Styles: Dixie look... I know we have had a rough road here, and I know I have said some horrifiic things but you're right. The fans over here they need some one like me. They need someone who is going to help them stand up and cheer each and every night. Now I know I have wronged you twice here in UWF, but Dixie I understand you were only looking out for me. You wanted me to become the best that I could be. You wanted AJ Styles, to once again be, and feel "Phenomenal" once again, and let me tell you Dixie I will be Phenomenal once again.At Bound for Glory you will see the Old AJ again, you will see the real AJ do what he does best each and every night, and that is be phenomenal. So Dixie let by gones, be by gones. Let's hug I am sorry.

AJ drops the microphone, the afraid Dixie though believes him and they hug in the middle of the ring. The fans cheer like crazy as they see the two hug in the middle of the ring. As the seperate from the hug, and they look at each other Dixie Carter nails AJ right in the nuts. AJ falls to the ground as the crowd is in shock and awweee of what just happened. AJ falls to the ground as Dixie leaves the ring, and AJ is is on the ground. Dixie leaves and at the top of the ramp there is Stephanie McMahon. Dixie and Stephanie hug as Stephanie looks at the down AJ and speaks...

Stephanie McMahon: Oh AJ, don't look so surprised. Did you really think Dixie gave a damn about you? AJ in this world there is but one true motivator and that's money. And your "good friend" Dixie, took alot of mine. You see AJ, earlier tonight I created the Corporation, and in doing so I created a force that is going to rule this company for a very very long time. And I had wanted you AJ to be a part of it. I did. But with your "evil ways" there was just no way of knowing if I'd be able to control you.

AJ is on the mat the look of pain on his face apparent. It isn't the low blow that is hurting him now its the ice cold sting of betrayal.

Stephanie McMahon: So I hunted down the one person in the world I thought could control you, and boy was I ever right. You see Dixie's job was to mold you, to make you angry, to fill you with hate and anger towards not just her but all of the UWF Universe. And that is when I would have struck. I would have to come to you in that anger and fueled it. Fueled against Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels, whomever made it out tonight alive. But you had to ruin it AJ. You had to be just another pathetic excuse for a wrestler. You choose to embrace your inner goodie two shoes. I don't need or want a goodie two shoes. So AJ, congratulations, you are now a target. You may be the Number One Contender to the World Title, however, I doubt you are going to make it! I know 4 guys in the back who will make sure of that.

With that Stephanie pulls her mic down and her music plays before she and Dixie leave the ring side area. AJ is in the ring holding on to the top rope trying to find the ability to move. This has really taken the wind right out of his sails. This not being at all what he expected. The crowd begin to chant for AJ as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

We head backstage to where Roman Reigns is standing by ready to be interviewed.

Roman-Reigns-620x350.jpg

Roman Reigns:

Last week didn't go to plan, nobody heard what I had to say. Last week on iMPACT! I was suppose to come out here and speak freely, but I was held back... I was told, not today Roman. You're not going out there, you pose too much of a threat... But I went out there anyways and eliminated Kane but I could have done more! But I'm glad to be on RAW but I'm not here for any one of you, I am here for myself. I am here because I am part of the Anoa'i family, a family that has done nothing but utterly disappoint me ever since I was a little boy! A family that continues to stereotype themselves for being Samoan; I am not a stereotype. I am Roman Reigns, I am a beast, I am someone that's going to break you to get what I want, when I want. Ya see the only success out of the Anoa'i name is The Rock, but when you think about it... He's just a man who doesn't have passion for this business... He's just one of those guys who goes under the table and delivers it to the big-ups. But none of you pathetic idiots have to worry about that today, you can forget all about what happened on iMPACT! last week because it didn't go to plan. It didn't go the way I wanted it to go and as a matter of fact; now I am on the number one brand... It's time to change the landscape. There's no time for me to be held back, there's no time to waste at all here. Am I here just because I want to prove my family that I am better? I'm not here to prove that to them, I know I am better than Rikishi and his sons. I already know I am better than my father Sika, do you see me running aloof like a Samoan? Take a look at Umaga for instance, he was told he wasn't allowed to talk because apparently us "Samoans" ain't supposed to know English? What kind of travesty is that? I don't like Umaga at all, I don't like my damn family but I'm proud of him finally speaking up. My whole family was never there for me as a kid, they were too invested in this company... It's a damn good feeling knowing I don't have a girlfriend so I can focus on winning some gold. You see, I have time for business like this, unlike the rest of my family... They didn't have time, they were nothing but comedic nobodies.

The thing is... I am somebody. I'm not here to be unknown, I'm here to pose a threat to every one. I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to talk to you guys backstage so we can have a cold beer. None of that happens when it comes to me. I am a very focused man, I do what I want when I can. None of you will be able to stop me, my path is a path of destruction... A path that enables me to be at the top of the chain, a path that will not set me back. My family will be watching, wondering why I am like this... It's all rage, rage that's ready to pour out because it's from the heart. It's only a matter of time before somebody gets seriously hurt around here, my warning to the locker room is stay out of my way because things are not pretty at all... All I am saying is, the Anoa'i family isn't the reason why I got here... The reason I got here is something you'll all witness in due time, as for now... From this moment onwards; marks the beginning of Roman Reigns, last week is nothing. It all begins now!

Roman Reigns walks away as Raw Continues elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;N1Lvev1IsUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1Lvev1IsUI[/video]

The Corporate Olympic Gold Medalist gets a razing ovation from the sold out crowd. They are not happy with Kurt at all, but do you think Kurt gives a damn, hell no. He has a fire and intensity in his eyes that completely ignores the crowd.He goes to the middle of the ramp and throws his arms up in the air and a pyro explodes behind him. Angle cracks his neck and heads into the ring. Once in the ring he doesn't even acknowledge the fans. He hands his Gold Medals to the official and gets ready for his match.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first , from Pittsburgh Pennslyvania. He is UWF's only Olympic Gold Medalist. Representing the Corporation. Kurt Angle!
[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

An unfamiliar piece of music explodes from the titantron and ripples through the arena, bringing the crowd to their feet as they try to get a glimpse of who's arrival has been signalled. Anticipation grows as the seconds pass by, the sound of Public Enemy energising the already excited UWF Universe in attendance, when all of a sudden...

The Miz makes his way out to the stage to a mostly positive reaction, though there remain a few dissenting voices. He looks all business tonight as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, high fiving a number of fans on the way but never taking his eyes off of Kurt Angle.

He leaps up on to the apron, and steps inside the squared circle. Where he takes off his shirt and prepares for the match ahead.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cleveland Ohio, he is the MIZ!

MizRaw_zps69040bc3.jpg
Vs.
KurtAngle_zps495f1efc.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Angle gets right up into the Miz’s face. The Corporate Gold Medalist is trying to intimidate the Miz. It isn’t working like Kurt hoped as the Miz steps back and nails Angle with a right hand right in his bald head. Angle staggers backwards completely surprised from the blow and it allows the Miz to nail him again with a right, again and again. Angle feels himself up against the ropes and moves back out to the center of the ring only to be dropped by a clothesline from the Miz. Angle shoots up out of pure instinct only for Angle to be sent right back down with a hip toss. Angle sits up holding his back and the Miz lands a sharp kick right into Angle’s spine. Angle is hurting as the Miz goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Angle kicks out!

JR:
I believe this is the Miz’s first official match since Money in the Bank, and he’s looking to prove he’s here to stay by taking out Stephanie McMahon’s Corporate Assassin.

Piper:
That exchange right there and the Miz has already lasted longer than he did at Money in the Bank, more offense too.

“Come on cueball†Miz shouts as he picks Angle up and throws him head first into the turnbuckle. Angle is hurting in the corner and Miz unleashes a knife edge chop across Angle’s chest. Angle is hit so hard he literally falls onto his ass. This gives the Miz an opening the crowd loves cheering at the top of their lungs the Miz steps back and charges. The Miz comes rushing driving a boot right into Angle’s face, but Angle moves out of the way and the Miz is barely able to stop in time. Unfortunately it gives Angle and opening and the Corporate Assassin grabs Miz from behind and plants him with a German Suplex. Angle stands up, “WOO!†as he is now in firm control of the match up!

JR:
And Kurt Angle is in firm control of the match after just one brutal german suplex.

Piper:
Stephanie took a gem JR and only shined it up better. Kurt Angle is going to go far in this business folks you can count on that.

The Miz is holding his head seated in the corner and Angle sees it and heads over and begins stomping on the Miz. One, two, three. Angle is literally stomping a mud hole in the Miz as the official counts to 5. Before he can get there however Angle takes his foot and places it on the Miz’s neck and begins choking him. The ref counts to three and Angle lets go, only to take his knee and plant it right in Miz’s face trying to squash the Miz’s head like a zit. The official counts to 4 and Angle backs off finally throwing his arms up in the air as if he is done. This brings heat from the crowd.

Piper:
This is great! Angle using that stupid 5 count to just wear the Miz down, I swear I thought the Miz’s head there was going to pop like a zit.

“Angle Sucks!†chants are heard in the audience now as he pulls the Miz to his feet in the corner and nails him with a big right hand to the side of the head. “Shut the hell up!†Angle tells the crowd before attempting to land a second blow but the Miz blocks it. The Miz shoots a jab right into Angle’s jaw. Angle staggers back and the Miz goes low drop kicking Angle’s leg. Angle falls to his knees and the Miz grabs him and drops him with a DDT! The crowd pop as Miz rolls him over and covers him.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Angle kicks out!

The Miz can’t believe he didn’t get the victory there but he doesn’t let it get into his head. Instead he immediately gets up and drops a big elbow into Angle’s heart. With Kurt hurting the Miz grabs Angle’s leg and wraps himself around it and locks in the figure four leg lock. The crowd explodes as the Miz has the finishing maneuver locked in.

Piper:
Oh come on this is ridiculous. No way does the Miz win the match like this!

JR:
This would catapult the Miz right back into the limelight if he managed to get Kurt Angle to tap out here.

The Miz has the move locked in, but Angle is a submission specialist and manages to grab the bottom rope and escape the hold, unfortunately it means Miz will have to do something else. Miz lets go of the hold and Angle escapes the ring. The Miz however is soon to follow not wanting to give up on his advantage over the Olympic Gold Medalist. The Miz follows up but Angle is waiting for him and slams his elbow into the Miz’s gut. The Miz is staggered and Angle attempts to send the Miz into the steel steps, but the Miz manages to counter and Angle goes shoulder first into the steel steps. “How do you like that Kurt? I am going to earn my respect back! “

JR:
The Miz is fighting tooth and nail to defeat Kurt here tonight and Bah Gawd I think he may be able to do it.

Piper:
Shut up JR, just shut up! No way in hell does the Miz win this match.

Miz grabs Angle and tosses him into the ring, Kurt shoots up to his feet holding his shoulder in pain he doesn’t see the Miz come up behind him and planted Angle to the mat with a bulldog. The Miz is feeling it now as he stands over Angle waiting for him to get to his feet. The Miz could possibly do it here as he grabs Angle once he reaches his feet and looks to go for the Skull Crushing finale, however Angle somehow manages to nail Miz in the gut with an elbow and Angle grabs the Miz and looks to connect with the Olympic slam! The Miz however spins out of it and lands on his feet. The Miz feeling the match getting out of his control nails Kurt with a chop block.

JR:
Oh my what a series of counters and now the Miz has Kurt on the ground right where he wants him.

Piper:
He’s not going to try this move again is he? What a moron!

The Miz grabs Kurt’s leg once again and begins wrapping himself around the leg when Kurt somehow kicks Miz in the ass and Miz falls face first down onto the mat. The Miz shoots up as does Angle and Angle grabs the Miz from behind and drops him to the mat with an Olympic slam. The crowd boos loudly as Angle goes for the cover.

1…

2….

3…

Here is your Winner: The Corporate Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle!

JR:
Dammit! I thought the Miz was going to get the win there, but somehow Kurt Angle is able to strike and pick up the victory.

Piper:
Great job to my boy Kurt Angle, this is just the first of many victories coming the Corporation’s way.

Angle gets up and immediately begins stomping and kicking Miz until he is out of the ring. The crowd booing at Angle loudly. Angle has the official throw his hand up. “You see this ring, this is the corporation’s ring. It’s true, its damn true!†Kurt is sending a message to the entire Raw locker room as UWF Raw heads to the back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

353719E2-C528-4785-900F-19BD8E9E4A41-2054-000002923D4578B2_zps8e7238a8.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The arena is silent, the random chatter heard from the crowd as the camera pans the arena, when it gets to the ring it shows something inside. As the camera changes to one inside the ring it zooms in showing a frame on a stand, with a picture of Dean Ambrose.

DeanAmbrosde_display_image_zps74fc745e.jpg

As the camera zooms in further the lights suddenly go out in the arena, some in the crowd get hyped up at the sudden change but they all immediately react with thunderous boos as “Whoa-Oh†Hits the arena.

[video=youtube;I-SG6kmNImo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SG6kmNImo[/video]

The lights fade back on slightly a spotlight hits the stage and shows Cody Rhodes in a different suit from earlier, having changed for the occasion. He has his head down staring at the floor, the lighting and spotlight shining down on him causing a shadow over his face. But he slowly looks up and a weird shine comes off of his face, as Cody looks around it’s now obvious what was shining as he’s wearing the mask he wore a year ago. Cody walks slowly down to the ring, a cold serious look on his face as he takes each step with a purpose making everyone wait for the next one.

Codyun.jpg

Cody stops at ringside, he looks around for a moment before he turns his head to the side lifting one hand up over his face trying to hide it away before he runs up the steel steps and get into the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring he looks around the ring, once again lifting a hand to his face lightly touching the mask over his face with his fingertips before he turns and sees the portrait, he puts his hand on it ducking his head as if stopping himself from crying as he sees the photo. He turns back towards the hard camera and raises a microphone slowly, speaking in a low monotone voice that would accompany the mask he wore back then.

Codyunda.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Friends…Family…We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of a once thought to be great man. A man who thought he was the best at his profession, just as all of you…Hideous, horrendous looking people convince yourselves once you get off of work that you deserved that promotion at work, and that all of you do all the work in whatever dead end job you currently occupy. A man who had more in common with all of you than he would ever admit, because no matter how dangerous he thought himself to be he was always just another psycho in a faceless crowd. That man, is Dean Ambrose.

Some in the crowd give a mini pop for just the mention of Ambrose, Rhodes snarls in disgust as he continues.

He deceived many, so much so that here today you all still think him to be Mr. UWF. But he, and that idea of UWF, are now gone. But I come here not to talk about that, I come here to remember Dean Ambrose. In the debut of UWF, the very first time anyone ever saw this man on UWF Television, it was followed immediately by myself. And it would be symbolic of how things worked around here for years. Dean Ambrose would always be thought about first and foremost before Cody Rhodes, he’s be put in the front of everything, he’d be listed on the top of everyone’s rankings, Dean Ambrose then Cody Rhodes. That was Dean Ambrose BC, Before Cody. Now I’ve finally proven what I’ve set out to, and it has sadly ended…with this.

Cody turns his head slowly looking back at the portrait

CodyUD.jpg

The Death of UWF as you know it, and now after months of a slight…obsession…Dean Ambrose is dead to me. Which is why I have chosen tonights attire, All of us wanted to be here tonight, but I got to come out and give the eulogy because of what this represents. The Mask I’m wearing tonight, I wear it to represent the mask Dean Ambrose wore, the mask all of you wear every day of your pathetic insignificant lives. The smile you put on when your neighbors wave at you, when you hate that their house and car are better than yours, the mask you put on when you go to work and politely agree with anything the boss says. I don’t wear those mask, that’s why I need this one to symbolize yours, but Dean…he wore the most elaborate mask of all. He wore a mask people feared, one people respected, he wore a mask that was greater than every mask in history. But at the end of the day no matter how great, it was only a mask…a mask I took off revealing the sorry excuse for a man lurking inside. And I revealed that Dean Ambrose himself was a mask all along, one over UWF making you all think he was Mr. UWF. I got rid of that mask too, and now there is only a face...and that face is Cody Rhodes…The Face of UWF.

Cody cracks his neck to the side.

So as we mourn the loss of a great fairytale, we celebrate the beginning of Cody Rhodes’ time atop the mountain…in a spot he always deserved…Cause really I was the psycho all along, I was the most dangerous man in UWF, I was better, I WAS ALWAYS BETTER…and I proved it not by destroying Dean like I knew I could, not by outsmarting Dean like I knew I could, not by making him give up on going on further like I knew I could…I did it…hahah…in the way I knew would get in his head the deepest, by simply pinning his shoulders on the mat, having him fully conscious for the eternity that was three seconds, so that when the bell rang he knew right then and there that he had Failed…Failed all of you, Failed all his hype, and failed himself. I am Mr. UWF, I am better than all of you, I am more than just The Man of my generation I am the one and ONLY Cody Rhodes. Only…Cody Rhodes…may the memory of Dean Ambrose…rest in-

The crowd suddenly erupt, causing Cody to look around in shock trying to find the source for their cheers. As he looks around Dean Ambrose hops the barricade and slides into the ring, just as he does Cody finally turns towards him but only with enough time to get tackled down to the crowd causing the crowd to erupt even louder. Dean starts throwing random and frantic shots, punching and clawing at Rhodes as Cody is kicking him off.

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose is ALL Over Cody, he’s gone insane and I don’t blame him.

Cody finally manages to get Dean off of him, he goes to run but Dean grabs him by the suit jacket pulling hard ripping it off of him. Cody falls slightly thanks to this and Dean manages grab him by the head and start hitting him with rights and lefts, Cody covers up with both arms in the corner. He slumps down slowly before sticking his head out through the ropes getting his upper body away from the onslaught, Dean stops and reaches over the top rope trying to grab Cody by the hair. As he pulls him up Cody suddenly jolts his head straight to him hitting him on the side of the head with his hard mask.

Roddy Piper: That’s using your head.
Jim Ross: Cheap shot by Cody and damn it he’s getting away.

Dean grabs his face for one second and that’s all Cody needs to roll the rest of the way out of the ring, the crowd boo as Cody runs up the ramp as Dean stands in the middle of the ring. Ambrose looks around before he kicks the portrait, breaking it fully as he drops to his knees and starts punching the ground, aggression still pent up inside.

Roddy Piper: I bet you he wishes that was Cody
Jim Ross: That’s obvious, but it seems Dean has something to say.

While on his knees, Dean sees the microphone on the ground that Cody once held. He lifts it up as he stands himself up looking across the ramp towards him.

23k2a6v.png

Dean Ambrose: Dead?! I’m not done, I’m not done by a longshot, I want you in this ring I don’t care if it’s tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month I am challenging you plain and simple.

The crowd cheer loudly at the thought of a rematch as Dean breaths in and out after the adrenaline of the attack is still coursing through his veins, the camera pans to Cody on the stage, looking down towards the ring.

Jim Ross: Dean Ambrose vs. Cody Rhodes two!
Roddy Piper: These two won't stop until they've killed each other.

Cody is handed a microphone by a stage hand and he lifts it up.

011.jpg

Cody Rhodes: You Want a rematch, you want me to show everyone I’m better than you again, You want The Face of this Company!?...

Dean nods yes as Cody cracks his neck, he reaches up to his face and slowly takes the mask off his face as he does a smile fades across his face as if turning into a different person.

Cody Rhodes: No...

The crowd immediately rain down a loud chorus of boos towards the response.

Cody Rhodes: I beat you, I proved my point, and now you’re dead to me and no matter how much you cry and yell…You will NEVER get a second chance at proving yourself. Dean Ambrose is Gone, ALL Your Heroes are gone, and now there is only Cody Rhodes.

Cody laughs as he drops the microphone and heads back through the curtain.

Kofi Kingston and Abraham Washington are shown walking backstage talking. The fans are booing at them as they are walking down the hall. They are talking when all of a sudden the Kofi Kingston, and Abraham Washington jump them from behind the fans are confused but all of a sudden start booing when they realize who it is. Konan, Hernandez, and Homicide beat up Abraham and Konan holds him down beating him up. Hernandez holds up Kofi and he begins to speak towards him

Homicide: You though you were hardcore son? You thought you were trying to send a damn message to the UWF. Son you didn't do anything to send a damn message. All you did was happy you were the hardcore champion. Now that your not hardcore champion what in the hell are you doing? Absolutely nothing son, Ya see this...

Homicide shows his title to Kofi Kingston

Homicide: This right here I am happy about this, but I want more. I am not someone who is complacent. You holmes you are just another weak victim in our message of violence. It is nothing personal fool it is just business. The thing is though Kofi we liked you. Hell we thought you can bring change here onto Raw, but son you haven't done anything to impress L.A.X and really we think your just doing a piss poor job. So sorry holmes.

Homicide goes and he whacks Kofi in the head with his title. Kofi falls to the ground as Homicide goes and he directs Hernandez to lift him up. Hernandez does so as he border tosses him through a table in the backstage, Abraham Washington is passed out as Konan goes in the middle and he begins to speak

S7daAd9.png

Konan: Ya see this UWF. This damange that we can cause. You think we are playing any games here. Naa son we are dead serious about sending a message to the UWF. Hell I think it is BS that the los guerreros, and L.A.X have to open the damn show, and treat you gringos to the best lucha libre match you have ever seen. It is terrible that more teams are added to the tag team tournament, and so that way it is a hard mountain for L.A.X to climb.

UWF let me tell ya something vatos. We aren't going to rest until a true familia holds those tag belts. We are going to make sure every week are violence is heard. You can't stop what we bring to the damn table. This uphold will end soon, and the whole UWF Roster will realize what we are all about. Eduardo, Chavito we love and respect you, but were not going to let you two get in the way of our dreams. ARIBA LA RAZA!

fans boos as Konan leaves the area Homicide follows suit, and Hernandez flinches at the camera scaring the camera men.

Vampiro's theme song blares through out the PA system

[video=youtube;471YO1G-Azc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=471YO1G-Azc[/video]

The crowd begins to cheer as a thin layer of white smoke fills the stage along with Vampiro

7D7fm0D.png

Vampiro walks down the ramp and around the ring to grab a mic from the ring crew. He then slides into the ring and begins to speak

Vampiro:
Some say I am angry. But I am not angry. I am hungry. I am hungry for fear. Fear from the deadman himself! The Undertaker sent a strong message to me at Summerslam. He wanted me to burn in the flames. He wanted my attention. Well he got my attention. I lost focus on the main objective of the match and that is why I am not the Hardcore champion. Instead I am a man hungry for revenge. Cold blooded revenge. The type of revenge that changes people. The type that turns people into beasts. And I'm not talking about the Undertaker. I'm talking about me. Undertaker you will see a beast that I keep locked up. I keep it locked up because I can't control it. Just like me, this beast has no limits.

VF76xEo.png

Vampiro begins to slowly pace around the ring

Vampiro:
Now I have learned that The Undertaker isn't here on Raw. He is on SmackDown...... SmackDown is where the Undertaker is hiding at. And SmackDown is where I will find him. I will go to SmackDown. I don't care if I have to burn Raw to the ground. I will go to SmackDown to face the Undertaker face to face. Demon to Demon! And if anybody gets in my way. Well let's say they will end up like poor little Kofi Kingston. Burnt up on the side of the road!

Vampiro then climbs out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. He then stops and looks directly in the camera

Vampiro:
Undertaker..... Everybody is afraid of something. And it's my job to find out what that is!

Vampiro puts the mic down feeling good about himself that is until...

GONG!

[video=youtube;BAnCYz3j55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BAnCYz3j55k[/video]
The lights go out as the Iconic Undertaker's music hits the PA system leaving the crowd in stunned silence not sure what the hell is going on. The lights come back on and Vampiro is in the ring but so is the Undertaker! Who stands behind Vampiro with evil in his eyes.

JR: What the hell is this? Last week the Undertaker went after Chris Jericho and now he's back here on Raw after Vampiro. Why?

Piper: Undertaker needs to stay on Smackdown dammit!

Vampiro turns around and the Undertaker grabs Vampiro by the throat and sends him straight to hell with a monster chokeslam! The crowd implode on themselves absolutely shocked at this events. Taker reaches into his trench coat and gets down on a knee getting right into Vampiro's face.

Undertaker: I will be United States Champion, this is your last warning. Don't interfere or you shall Rest in Peace!

With that the lights go out and after a moment come back on. The Undertaker is gone from the ring leaving Vampiro alone in the ring.

JR: The Undertaker making his challenge known to Chris Jericho but he still hasn't explained why he screwed Vampiro at Summerslam.

Piper: Well if Vampiro is smart he'll stay on Raw and we'll let this mystery stay there!

Vampiro is out and the crowd is still in awe of what happened as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Chavo and Mesias follow as Eddie looks out at the crowd as he raises the microphone he's holding up to his mouth.

eDd0bzcxMTI=_o_eddie-guerrero-attacks-jbl-1704.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: Tuesday Night Raw. The number one brand in the entire Ultimate Wrestling Federation which, now that there are four brands, makes the men on this roster the top twenty-five percent, which is about an eight percent decline since three brands made them the top thirty-three percent, but it's worth the drop if it means growth for the company as a whole, right? Anyhoo, whether's it's the top thirty-three percent, top twenty-five percent, or we make growth a tradition and in six years we have ten brands and Raw becomes the top ten percent, the fact remains that UWF deems this place where the cream goes when it rises to the top, it doesn't get any better than Tuesday Night Raw, right?

The crowd cheers in agreeance and approval.

That's absolutely right!....For tonight anyway.

The crowd boos Eddie's arrogance.

Raw has the best talent the UWF has for tonight only because tonight is the only night you're going to see Eddie Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero, Homicide, and Hernandez not only in the same place, but in the same ring wrestling one another. After tonight, it's back to the traveling circus known as Anarchy for them and back to the mediocre cesspool that is Smackdown for Chavo and I. You should feel privileged, Raw audience, because this week we have shown you what real talent on Raw looks like, what it sounds like, and how it behaves. You can thank us when the ratings come in next week. But even though Randy Orton is smiling from ear-to-ear, as he should be, three men that are slinking down in their chairs right now are the respective people heading up that traveling circus and cesspool I referred to; Mick Foley, Vince Russo, and Zack Ryder. Because now Anarchy sees why they're only good enough to be nominated to be the best and not actually be crowned the best, because they aren't using our boys in LAX to the fullest extent. And now Smackdown sees why it isn't good enough to even be nominated holmes, because they aren't using the Familia to the fullest extent.

Now I see what all the hype is about, holmes, I see why people are speaking so highly of this brand, because what Anarchy is lacking in legitimacy and Smackdown is lacking in talent, Raw is overflowing with. But you already know that Smackdown's wretched and Anarchy doesn't take itself seriously, so I'm not going to waste anymore breath on that, holmes. What I'm segueing into is more deserving of my time, energy, and attention anyway. I caution all of you that the match you're about to see is going to ruin the rest of the show for you. Normally shows get progressively better and are at their best at the end when the main event is going on, but this week that formula is going to work in reverse, you're getting the best first and the rest of the show might be alright or somewhat entertaining, but it isn't going to touch what you're about to see. I mean, who really wants to see Shawn Michaels versus Daniel Bryan in a semi-Summerslam rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship? Who cares that the former champion trained the current champion, who cares that it's a top tier title match on weekly television, all that is is smoke and mirrors, holmes, all sizzle and no steak. Our match doesn't need all the bells and whistles, we don't need a title on the line, we just need to be who we are and everything will fall in place.

And make no mistake about it, vatos, when the match is over, whether it's five minutes or fifty minutes from now, the team that's going to have their hands raised in victory and advance to the next round of the UWF Tag Team Championship Contendership Tournament isn't going to be LAX, it's going to be Los Guerreros, tonight is going to be a win for the Familia. Homicide, Hernandez, I appreciate what you're doing for our demographic and I'm not taking away the fact that you're both very talented, but as good as you are, we're at least twelve steps ahead and ten times better, ese', and that's if Chavo doesn't tag me into the match. But enough of the boastful chest pounding, holmes, I'm done talking.

Eddie drops his microphone as he and Chavo get ready for the match ahead and await their opponents as Mesias exits the ring and stands at ringside.

[video=youtube;IQPvxM4uMHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPvxM4uMHQ[/video]

The fans boo like crazy when the music of L.A.X is heard raining through out the building. The UWF RAW fans see this crew for the first time. Homicide comes out holding his Ironman championship, with Hernandez and Konan following him. The three men enter the ring as the fans boo.

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
&
Hernandez_zps777ecf16.jpg
Vs.
EddieSmack.jpg
&
Chavo_zpsf3a7854d.jpg

After the bells sounds, Eddie Guerrero and Homicide start off the match with the fans gathering behind Eddie Guerrero. It doesn’t take long for Homicide and Eddie to lock it up in a collar and elbow tie up, both men jockeying for position in the center of the ring but it doesn’t take Eddie Guerrero long to get the upper hand going behind Homicide before taking him down to the canvas before paint brushing Homicide across the back of the head to aggravate the Notorious 187. Homicide gets back to his feet and scowls at Eddie Guerrero and goes to slap Eddie Guerrero across the face but Guerrero ducks underneath the slap and returns the favour slapping Homicide across the face before chuckling.

JR: It seems to be that Eddie Guerrero is doing a good job at getting into the head of Homicide.

Piper: I’d be worried if this isn’t the case for Eddie!

Eddie Guerrero then begins to circle the ring, Homicide is looking pissed off as Eddie Guerrero dives into Homicide but Homicide moves out of the way but Eddie Guerrero roles through it straight into Hernandez and takes a cheap shot at Hernandez knocking Hernandez off the ring rope. Eddie Guerrero then turns his attention back to Homicide, Homicide throws a punch but Guerrero returns with a punch of his own, both them continue to trade their blows in the middle of the ring but Eddie Guerrero finally gets the advantage after blocking another right hook from Homicide and begins to pummel Homicide with his own right hooks; forcing Homicide into his own corner where he makes the tags in his Nephew, Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero picks up the work from his Uncle by stomping Homicide in the gut before throwing Homicide out of the corner with a Snapmare followed up with a dropkick to the back of the head of Homicide, Chavo goes for a pinfall attempt as a follow up.

One
…
Two
…

Homicide gets his shoulder off of the canvas, but Chavo Guerrero is ready to get back on the offense by charging into the ring ropes but Hernandez leaps up onto the ring apron and knees Chavo in the back; Chavo staggers back towards the center of the ring where Homicide is able to roll him up with a small package for a pinfall attempt.

One
…
Two
…

Chavo Guerrero escapes the pinfall attempt and rolls to his knees but Homicide is straight back on the offense, leaping up into kneeling Guerrero with a Shining Wizard; knocking Chavo Guerrero down to the ground but Homicide doesn’t go for the pinfall attempt but instead tags in his big tag team partner Hernandez. Hernandez hauls himself into the ring and stalks Chavo Guerrero.

JR: This could spell bad news for Chavo Guerrero.

Piper: JR, Chavo has to take out the legs of SuperMex if he stands a chance.

Hernandez waits for Chavo to get back to his feet before kicking Chavo in the gut and launching Chavo Guerrero into the corner; Chavo slams against the turnbuckles before getting crushed by Hernandez who uses his bodyweight to slam into Chavo Guerrero crushing him. Hernandez continues to use his body mass to his advantage driving it into Chavo Guerrero; knocking the wind out of Chavo. Hernandez then delivers a massive Hip-Toss to Chavo sending him flying across the ring.

Piper: Ah man, this isn’t good for Chavo; Hernandez is on the offensive and he’s going to dominate Chavo Guerrero if Chavo doesn’t find away out of this.

JR: But what can Chavo do Roddy?

Piper: He needs get enough distance between him and the reach of Hernandez before cutting Hernandez down.

Chavo quite literally bounces on the canvas across the other corner, the Hernandez beatdown is ready taking it out of Chavo as he get’s stalked by SuperMex who waits for Chavo Guerrero to get back to his feet; Chavo staggers back up and takes a few steps backwards turning around straight into a high-back body drop from Hernandez delivering more damage to the back of Chavo; it’s clearly LAX has the advantage in this match. Hernandez feeling he’s broken down Chavo Guerrero enough tags back in Homicide who goes straight back on the offense on Chavo Guerrero, hitting a dropkick straight into the back of a seated Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero is struggling and there is no let up as Homicide spins Chavo around and hoists him up into his version of the Alabama Slam, Chavo’s back collides with the canvas with force which leads to Homicide taking advantage with another pinfall attempt.

JR: Chavo Guerrero is getting dominated here.

Piper: This isn’t good JR, how much punishment can have Chavo Guerrero take?

One
…
Two
…

Chavo Guerrero manages to get his shoulder off the canvas to a ruckus reception from the fans who are getting behind the Los Guerreros in this contest. Chavo Guerrero is looking worn out and beaten down but there is still life in this warrior yet while Homicide gets back on the offense kicking Chavo Guerrero in the back once again. Chavo Guerrero however continues to get himself back up to a vertical base with Homicide continuously delivers blows across the back of Chavo Guerrero but Chavo isn’t giving up as Homicide forces Chavo into the ropes and Irish Whips Chavo across the ring but Chavo manages to duck underneath the clothesline from Homicide and goes into the adjent ropes and fires back with towards Homicide. Homicide tries to attempt an counter with the Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker but Chavo Guerrero manages to counter it into a headscissors, sending Homicide up and over. Both men are down in the middle of the ring with Chavo Guerrero wincing in pain he hauls himself towards his uncle Eddie Guerrero while Homicide reaches out for his big partner Hernandez.

Piper: Chavo desperately needs to make the tag to Uncle Eddie for the Los Guerreros to be still in this contest JR.

JR: Both men have the same distance between them Roddy, this is going to be close!

Eddie Guerrero leans over the top rope with the fans getting right behind Chavo Guerrero but Homicide manages to make the tag to Hernandez first but Chavo Guerrero manages to get a burst of energy and manages to make the tag to his Uncle, Eddie Guerrero! Eddie Guerrero leaps into the ring and underneath the clothesline attempt from Hernandez before putting on the breaks to turn on the spot and nails Hernandez with a reaching European Uppercut before leaping up and grabbing Hernandez into a headlock straight back down with Tornado DDT. Eddie Guerrero rolls to his feet and boots the attacking Homicide and grabs Homicide into a headlock before lifting Homicide up and over with a Suplex to Homicide onto Hernandez. Eddie Guerrero quickly captializes on the situation and hooks the leg of Hernandez.

One
…
Two
…

Hernandez launches him shoulder off the canvas, Eddie Guerrero gets back to his feet as Chavo grabs Eddie Guerrero and makes a suggestion to his uncle; Eddie Guerrero Irish Whips Chavo across the ring before hoisting Chavo Guerrero up into the air but Hernandez rolls out the way and unknown to Eddie Homicide has gotten up and hit Gringo Cutter to Chavo Guerrero. The fans boo as Eddie Guerrero turns around straight into Homicide who Irish Whips Eddie straight across the ring into Hernandez who lifts Eddie Guerrero up straight into a Thrust Spinebuster, knocking the wind out of Eddie Guerrero entirely giving Hernandez an opportunity to make a pinfall attempt.

Piper: JR, what you saw there is teamwork was fantastic team and a good try at teamwork but falling short of the mark.

One
…
Two
…

Eddie Guerrero kicks out this time!
The fans gather behind Eddie Guerrero as he picks himself up using the ring ropes but Hernandez is waiting, Homicide is also lurking; Hernandez lifts up Guerrero into a backdrop hold looking to go for a double team move with Homicide but Chavo tackles Homicide down to the ground while Eddie Guerrero lands on his feet behind Hernandez grabbing a hand full of trunks; Eddie Guerrero rolls up Hernandez.

One
…
Two
…

Hernandez kicks out of the roll up attempt and gets back up to his feet but he’s greeted by a boot to the gut from Eddie Guerrero who then proceeds to lift Hernandez up and over with a vertical suplex but Eddie’s hands remain latched as he rolls over and lifts up Hernandez again and hits a second vertical suplex. The fans are ready for it as Eddie goes for the third and final vertical suplex to complete the Three Amigos but somehow Hernandez manages to counter mid-lift and land on the ground to turn Eddie Guerrero around in the struggle to lift Eddie straight up into the Border Toss! The fans cannot believe it as Hernandez drops to his knees makes a cover on Eddie Guerrero.

JR: The Border Toss by Hernandez, that has to be it Hotrod.

Piper: You’re right JR!

One
…
Two
…
Thr
…

Chavo Guerrero manages to make the save leaping across the ring, colliding with Hernandez knocking him off of Eddie. Hernandez begins to get back to his feet but Chavo Guerrero has no intention of letting Hernandez get back to his feet, nailing Hernandez with the Enziguri which cleans Hernandez’s clock but this match is about to breakdown into chaos. Chavo picks himself up as Homicide slides back into the ring and the two men begin to trade blows but Homicide takes an easy option out of it, knee Chavo in the gut and goes for a second Gringo Cutter on Chavo but Chavo manages to block the attempt and lifts Homicide up and over with a reserve headlock suplex. Homicide the canvas as Chavo rolls out of the way, Eddie Guerrero climbs the turnbuckle and signals for the Frog Splash. Eddie Guerrero leaps off the top rope but Homicide moves out of the way but thankfully Eddie Guerrero manages to roll through however he rolls straight into Hernandez who leaps over the top rope with a slingshot shoulder block knocking Eddie Guerrero down to the canvas.

JR: Blah this match has transcended into chaos Roddy!

Piper: But that doesn’t play into either of these guys hands JR!

Hernandez gets back to his feet and is ready to finish off Eddie Guerrero with another Border Toss but Chavo Guerrero manages to kick Hernandez in the back sending him into the turnbuckle buying his uncle sometime but his luck is out because Chavo takes a step back straight into Homicide who locks in the double underhook before turning Chavo inside out straight into the vertabreaker taking out Chavo. Homicide rolls back to his feet but Eddie Guerrero manages to extract his own vengeance with a Brainbuster to Homicide to put Homicide out of the contest.

Piper: I can feel the end is near JR!

JR: But who will walk away from this match victorious Roddy?

Eddie Guerrero and Hernandez both stagger into each other back to back with Eddie Guerrero being first to react, driving his elbow into the side of Hernandez and turns around on the spot grabbing Hernandez into a sleeper hold but the SuperMex has other ideas grabbing the head of Eddie Guerrero and throws him off of his back straight down onto the canvas. Hernandez then stalks Eddie Guerrero waiting for him to stand back up before hitting another boot to the gut going for another Border Toss but Eddie Guerrero wiggles out of it with all his might and lands on his feet behind Hernandez and quickly snaps at the ankles of Hernandez with a chop-block knocking Hernandez down to the canvas. Eddie Guerrero senses the finish is near and grabs the legs of Hernandez and puts him in an evaluated cloverleaf to a huge roar from the fans, driving his knee into the back of Hernandez to apply more pressure.

JR: The Lasso from El Paso Hotrod, this could be it!

Piper: You could be right JR!

Eddie Guerrero applies all the might he can muster into the submission hold as Hernandez roars in agony at the painful submission hold but SuperMex isn’t about to quit just yet as he tries to lift up all the weight of Eddie Guerrero but it proves too much for him but he remains determined as he tries to haul himself and Eddie Guerrero to the ring ropes without any success. He’s been trapped in the hold well over twenty seconds at this point and the pain is showing as the referee Nick Patrick ask Hernandez if he wants to quit but Hernandez responds with a defiant no but this just makes Eddie Guerrero apply more pressure to the hold to the point where Hernandez begins to pass out. Nick Patrick continually checks to see Hernandez responds as the hold reaches the fifty second mark, ultimately Nick Patrick is forced to check to see if Hernandez is out lifting Hernandez’s arm up.

It’s drops for the one count, Nick Patrick lifts up the hand of Hernandez for a second time as Eddie Guerrero looks out for aggressors but there is none in sigh as Nick Patrick let’s go.
…
The hand drops for a second time, Nick Patrick grabs the arm of Hernandez for a third time and releases it.
…
It drops for the third time forcing Nick Patrick to signal for the bell.

-==Winners of the match via TKO at 24 minutes and 58 seconds and proceeding to the next round of the UWF Tag Team Tournament: The Los Guerreros==-

7634%20-%20Los_Guerreros%20chavo_guerrero%20eddie_guerrero%20smackdown%20wwe.png

The Los Guerrero manage to gather their thoughts and celebrates in the middle of the ring as LAX roll out of the ring beaten but not broken but tonight is the Los Guerrero's night after a gruelling encounter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fillitupone_zpsdf03a3e6.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Roberts: The following contest is our main event of the evening and is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship!

WWE_World_Heavyweight_Championship.gif

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The former World Heavyweight Champion comes out onto the staging the usual fire and excitement in HBK isn't here tonight. Perhaps what happened at Summerslam has changed him on a personal level. HBK doesn't even bother doing his pyro at the top of the ramp instead walking quickly towards the ring. He slides into the ring and immediately begins undoing his ring gear not wasting anytime.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from San Antonio Texas, he is the Challenger. The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

JR: What state of mind is Shawn Michaels going to be in tonight after losing his life long dream a week ago at Summerslam.

Piper: He was embarrassed JR, plain and simple. He's looking to make it up tonight.

YES! YES! YES!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

The crowd ignites as "What You Deserve" by The Exies comes over the PA system. After a few bars of music, the brand new World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back with a huge smile on his face. He points to the title around his waist and screams "YES!" The crowd follows suit.

Daniel%2BBryan%2Bvs.%2BMark%2BHenry%2BWorld%2BHeavyweight%2BTitle%2BLumberjack%2BMatch%2B20%2B1%2B2012%2BWWE%2Bmackdown%2BVideos%2BJan%2B20th%2B2012%2BWatch%2BOnline%2Bdownloads%2Bvideo%2B3.JPG

Bryan hops sideways down the ramp, throwing his index fingers into the air, leading the UWF Universe in a chorus of "YES!" 's. Bryan reaches the ring and hops onto the apron. He scales the top rope and points to his World Heavyweight Championship. He hops down into the ring and prepares for his first defense.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Aberdeen Washington, he is the current and reigning UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan!

JR: And what do you think is going through the mind of the new World Champion right now. Having spent so long chasing the belt he could very well lose it here tonight.

Piper: Its going to happen JR, no way does HBK let lightning strike twice.

WWEWHC.png

Bryanwhv_zps4d737226.jpg
Vs.
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and after a moment’s hesitation the former World Champion calls the new World Champion to test each other in a test of Strength. The crowd cheers wanting to see this as Bryan shakes his head in agreement. The two lock up in a test of strength first the top hand and then the second. Immediately as soon as they are locked they begin trying to overpower the other, Bryan has Michaels leaning at first, but the veteran digs deep and manages to win the test of strength forcing Bryan to let go. Bryan backs off stretching out his arms, trying to refocus as Michaels remains unmoving waiting for Bryan to get back in the match.

Piper: Look at Shawn Michaels he looks scary here tonight, losing the title must have done something crazy to his psyche JR.

JR: HBK is one of the greatest Champions in the history of the business. He must think it was a fluke and he's here to make up for it now.

It takes only a few moments before Bryan calls for a lock up and both men lock up in a collar to elbow tie up. The crowd are surprised when Daniel looks like he is trying hard and Michaels somehow manages to literally push Daniel all the way into the corner shocking the new World Champion. As Michaels lets go he literally slaps Daniel across the face sending a massive ooh throughout the arena. Bryan holds his face in shock this is not the Shawn Michaels of recent weeks this one is really focused. This fires up Bryan who says one more.

JR: And now Bryan perhaps getting embarrassed looks ready to take off Shawn's head here.

Piper: I'd like to see him try. Daniel Bryan is a joke, and HBK is going to prove it here tonight.

The two men circle each other in the ring a third time before locking up again. This time Bryan manages to shove HBK straight into the corner and Daniel unleashes a slap across the former Champion’s face. Michaels grabs his face and smiles, not the playful smile, but the predator like smile. Bryan tells Michaels to bring it. And boy does he bring it slamming Bryan in the face with a punch so hard it knocks Bryan off his feet. Bryan gets up to his feet and Michaels is on top of him sending him shooting off of the ropes, but Bryan manages to counter and send Shawn off of the ropes. Shawn comes back and Bryan goes to nail him with a hip toss, but Michaels holds it up only to sweep Bryan’s feet out from under him. Bryan lands on his back and Shawn goes off the ropes, Bryan rolls over onto his stomach and Michaels is forced to jump over him. Bryan stands up and looks to nail Michaels with a dropkick, but Michaels just stops flat and Bryan crashes and burns. Michaels grabs Bryan’s legs and flips on top of him for a pin fall attempt.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR: Michaels not wasting anytime getting a creative pinfall attempt as quickly as possible.

Piper: I can't believe Dani boy managed to kick out there!

Michaels gets up as does Bryan and as the World champion gets to his feet, the former Champion nails him with a very hard knife edge chop. Bryan shouts in pain holding his chest as he heads over into the corner of the ring. Michaels heads over to him and throws open his chest and nails him with another knife edge chop, followed by a third one, and finally a fourth one. The welt on Bryan’s chest is huge as Michaels is unrelenting. Bryan comes out of the corner and Michaels grabs him and sends him to the mat with a hip toss of his own. As Bryan gets to his feet, Michaels climbs up to the top rope, as Bryan gets to his feet Michaels leaps off and nails him with a double axe handle. With the Champion down Michaels goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Bryan kicks out again!

Piper: This is great Michaels is stomping a mud hole in Bryan's ass.

JR: Unfortunately for Shawn Michaels Bryan keeps managing to kick out here and thus preventing Michaels from becoming World Champion for a 2nd time.

Michaels remains unemotional as he brings Bryan up to his feet and sends him shooting off of the ropes. Michaels however bows early and Bryan is able to rush up to him and kick him right in the chest. Michaels finally shows some pain and Bryan sees an opening and he grabs HBK’s arm looking to bring him down into the Yes Lock. However Michaels uses his free arm to poke Daniel’s eyes. Daniel lets go of the hold staggered. He turns around and Michaels nails him with a reverse atomic drop. The crowd get louder now as Michaels nails Bryan with a big right hand. Bryan gets up again somehow only for Michaels to pick him up and scoop slam him to the mat. Michaels wastes no time heading to the top rope and preparing to jump.

Piper: Oh yeah, Shawn hits this its over for Bryan's World Title reign and in just the way it will be remembered a joke!

JR: Shawn Michaels is on fired, fueled by the fire to become World Champion again!

After several seconds Michaels leaps off and connects with a diving elbow. The crowd implode as Michaels gets up now his emotions are beginning to run wild as he heads over to the corner and begins pounding his foot on the pavement. The crowd is on their feet as they are waiting for Bryan to get to his feet. He does finally get to his feet and Shawn pounces looking for Sweet Chin Music, however Bryan somehow manages to catch his foot and spins him around. Temporarily dizzy Michaels arm is grabbed and there is nothing he can do as Bryan sends Michaels to the mat with the YES lock!

Piper: Oh no! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

JR: Shawn Michaels is trapped in the center of the ring just like at Summerslam. Will Shawn do something he's never done before and tap out twice in a row? You have to wonder what's going on in his mind right now!

Shawn Michaels finds himself in the position he was embarrassed in at Summerslam with the title on the line once again. The crowd doesn’t know what to think, after many seeing their hero tap out at Summerslam it could only be a few moments before he does it again. Michaels remembers the feeling of hopelessness he felt driving him harder and harder towards the ropes. Bryan is trying his hardest to make Michaels tap, but Michaels redeems himself by reaching the bottom rope and forcing Bryan to let go of the hold.

JR: He did it Shawn Michaels managed to make it to the ropes, and perhaps some of his personal demons may have been expelled there.

Piper: I don't think so JR, not until HBK has that big gold belt around his waist once again!

Bryan gets to his feet and begins stalking HBK who gets to his feet holding his arm in pain. Bryan grabs Michaels but Michaels headbutts Bryan. Bryan steps back holding his face in pain. His face is about to become even worse as Shawn launches and out of nowhere connects with Sweet Chin Music! The crowd explodes as Bryan falls to his back nearly unconscious. HBK falls on top of Bryan!

JR:
Oh my god! Shawn Michaels is going to regain the Gold!

1…

Piper:
Good night Daniel!

2…

3…

NO!

Out of nowhere, Batista, Cody Rhodes, Kurt Angle, and John Cena storm the ring grabbing HBK and beginning a 4 on 1 mugging of the Heartbreak Kid. The official immediately calls for the bell.

Your Winner as a result of a disqualification: Shawn Michaels!

JR:
What the hell that’s the damn Corporation? Why the hell did they just ruin this damn World Title match!

Piper:
Looks like Stephanie’s men are looking to send a message to everyone here in the UWF.

Cena and Rhodes have started to beat down on Michaels, while Batista has mounted Bryan and begins driving massive right hands into Bryan’s skull. Angle is pacing the ring shouting out orders. He has Rhodes and Cena move over so he can start kicking the crap out of HBK. Batista turns towards Cena and Rhodes as Angle does his work on HBK and tells them to lift Bryan to his feet. The European Champion and the “Face†of the UWF do exactly as they are told.

JR:
This is disgusting, this is absolutely vile. We need some hel… Hey now! Wait a minute!

The crowd explode into cheers as Dean Ambrose slides into the ring ready to go to war against the new faction. He goes right after Rhodes and begins unleashing right hands on the “faceâ€. Cena grabs Ambrose but Ambrose nails Cena with an elbow staggering the European Champion Ambrose goes to follow up on Cena, but Angle comes up behind him from out of nowhere and nails Ambrose with an Olympic Slam! The crowd explode into boos as HBK stands up in the corner of the ring. He however is not looking so hot and as he comes back into the ring ready to attack Cena lifts up the Heartbreak Kid onto his shoulders and connects sending the Heartbreak Kid to the mat with a devastating FU! With Michaels and Ambrose down that leaves Bryan alone in the ring with all four men of the Corporation!

JR:
Oh god no! The UWF Worlds Heavyweight Champion is left alone in the ring with the corporation. This is sickening.

Piper:
This is great JR, I love this shit so much!

Batista wants Daniel, it seems almost like Batista has some personal grudge backstage with him. Angle and Rhodes lift Bryan and send him right into the waiting arms of the Animal. Batista puts Bryan through his legs, before lifting him up and sending the World Heavyweight Champion to the mat with a Batista Bomb. Batista stands up screaming bloody murder as all three big name faces are left laid out on the mat.

JR:
God help us all is there no one who can stop this? We need help out here.

Piper:
These men have every one scared JR, there isn’t anyone on the roster who is willing to step in and try to sto…

[video=youtube;ixfDu08xtZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfDu08xtZk[/video]

JR: Oh my god! Oh my god! He is back! Randy Orton is back!

The crowd explode as Orton’s music hits and out from the back comes the General Manager of Tuesday Night Raw. Orton looks pissed off and this gets the crowd all fired up even more as Orton stands on the ramp and begins to speak.

Randy Orton: That’s right, the one and only True Randy Orton is back! And what do I come back to find but a bunch of washed up jag offs standing inside my ring, standing over MY superstars. Well if Stephanie wants a war, she’s going to get a war. You see gentlemen you tell your lady friend, that I am back, and anyone who wants to try and take this brand from me is going to be in for a very very bad time. For you see, there is someone the Board of Directors has to listen too, someone who Stephanie has to listen to, someone who is over all of your heads standing in that ring right now. And he is coming to Raw. That’s right next week Vince McMahon is coming here to MY show. And he’s going to deal with each and every one of you meatheads, and he’s going to personally spank that little princess of his back to the stone age. So enjoy your little victory tonight, because now that I’m back its going to be your ONLY one. And when I get done with each and every one of you, you will rue the day you sided with a princess, and felt the ultimate bite of the Viper!

The crowd are on their feet going absolutely nuts as Orton’s music plays throughout the arena. The Corporation all stands in the ring begging for Orton to come attack them, Angle can even be telling Orton he’s got nothing. Orton however has a sly smile on his face as UWF Raw ends for the night!

End of Show!

Credits:

Promos: TTer’s.

3LK v. Mophead: Dexter
Beer Money v. MDDD: Schimdty
Guerrero v. LAX: Wrestling with Shadows
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Bound for Glory:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Presents: Tuesday Night Raw September 3rd Edition!

I really enjoyed the show. I mean Corporation with big names like Cena,Angle,Rhodes, and Batista?? Fuck ya!! It's gonna be really interesting to see how all of this plays out. Plus it's great to see a Bray Wyatt promo! And I am excited to see what happens with the Vampiro/Undertaker thing. I was told I would be drafted to SD but I am not sure now. I think it would be cool to have a cross brand feud with Taker because our characters don't give a shit about rules! XD

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

that show was absolutely insane. The Corporation? with Cody, Batty, Cena, and Angle? Oh yeah... I made that European title... not Cena :p

I think Edge needs to make an appearance here really soon :p

But mannn this show kicked all kinds of ass from beginning to end. Austin? Los Guerreros in impressive fashion, I mean everything on here was awesome.

Team Red was on it.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

So. Many. PROMOS. So cool to see really. Lot of crazy shit went down! AJ face turn, Corporation, Bray Wyatt returns, Snake Bite Syndicate, Vampiro and Undertaker.. the list goes on.

Totally crazy show though, lot of good development. Los Guerreros and Beer Money go through, as well as 3 live kru. Cant wait to see how the rest of the teams shape up on the other shows and we can all make our guesses and what not.

Oh also the promo with the faceless guys was interesting. I think I know who uses that type font, but Im not sure who those guys are though. Cant wait to see them debut.

Matches were really solid. Shame the posting for the WHC was only one a piece. I feel like there might have been an actual decision if it was more. BUT it looks like we got Angle, Batista, Cena, and Rhodes probably going up against Ambrose, Michaels, (maybe Orton) and one other guy. I could see that happening. Crazy shit! Cannot wait to see the preview. The sooner the TTing the better. UWFers are on fire right now haha.

Great show Mike! Thanks for the hard work

Blizzard

Reaction score

That was one hell'uva show, red crew. A lot of segments but they all were entertaining and served its purpose. We have a mystery tag team going after the championship gold, and I pretty much guessed who they were by looking at the picture considering I'm a huge fan of the two. The Snake Bite Syndicate makes their way on RAW, really cool name and even more cooler participants. I'm curious how that will play out but since Dresdon's playing them you know it's not gonna disappoint. Bray Wyatt has returned! I'm loving this new Bray Sam is portraying, and I can't wait to read some more. The Phenomenal One makes his return, and Rey steals the show once again with his Rhodes promo. I'm hoping we'll get Rhodes vs. Ambrose II soon after that segment. And then we have the Corporation! THIS will be the most dominant faction, Slim, haha. It's gonna be fun being in this faction, I already know it. Looking forward to see what happens next week!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Thing I'm looking forward to most after this show is Ambrose/Rhodes II. I was hoping that was going to go more than one match; so here's to that prospect. Other than that, a very promo heavy show. A lot of development. Shane coming over would've been a surprise had it not sort of already been known, but the Corporation looks to be a good stable. Wish the main event would've got a clean finish either way, but meh.

Good job

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

- Nice to see Stephanie McMahon open up the show introducing John Cena as the Corporate Champion. I dig the Cena feud but I feel it's a bit of a copy from WWE RAW; but I enjoy it. It's good.

- :mark: Angle, Rhodes & Batista joins?! WOW! This feels too realistic, what a great start we've got here.

- :mark: That banner. Just epic!

- I really wish Barrett would be speaking here, it's a tag team. Whilst I dig the DiBiase promos, I feel it lacks Barrett big time. Use him.

- Interesting promo from a mystery tag team, really digged the promo! I hope it's ReDragon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly)

- Sucks Albo has internet issues and wasn't able to TT, 3LK advances.

- OH FUCK! SCSA/DDP/JTSR! TOO EPIC!

- Great victory for Beer Money, was a great read that.

- Glad we got a Bray Wyatt promo. Loved the promo.

- Nice Heyman promo, short and straight to the point.

- Every week, my favorite thing is reading Chase's AJ Styles. Not going to lie but it's brilliant!

- Nice to see Steph using the Corporate Four as a threat for AJ Styles. Should be interesting.

- Hope peeps liked my Roman Reigns promo!

- Great victory for Angle over Miz there!

- What a great promo from Rhodes, AMBROSE IS HERE! But it seems we won't get Ambrose/Rhodes II :(

- I love how LAX are beating the crap out of people backstage.

- Taker/Jericho for Smackdown US Title, that's sweet. Wonder what is next for Vampiro.

- LAX/Guerreros TT session has to be the best I've seen all year, sure there has been great feuds but the both went all out and went two pages. I cannot remember the last time it happened; great win for Dresden but what a fantastic match it was!

- Damn! What an ending, had a feeling it'd finish to a DQ Finish. Now it is all clear with Corporate Four beating up HBK & Bryan. Ambrose going to make the save and now Orton's out.

- OH SHIT! Orton coming back to wrestle. I'm going to enjoy Bryan/HBK/Ambrose/Orton vs. Rhodes/Angle/Batista/Cena if that happens. Seems like it'd be good for Survivor Series!

Fantastic show all round!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

This was an awesome show from top to bottom. Anarchy will have a lot to overcome after reading this bad boy. The introduction to the corporation was just briliant I loved it, and it was something I didn't 100 percent expect at all. I feel as this faction has the capabilities of doing something great. Also DDP, Austin, and Jake "the Snake" oh my...

As well glad everyone loved the promos tonight. The TTers definitely brought there A-Game especially with Rhodes and Ambrose. That story keeps getting better, and better through the weeks. As well can't wait to see what is in store for the next edition of Tuesday Night Raw, when Mr. McMahon comes into the fold thanks to Randy Orton.

EDIT: Sorry was in a rush forgot to mention Dresden's and I epic match. Seriously well done Mike. Poor Hernandez he is the weak link, but we killed it, and all I gotta say Dresden is awesome job my friend, and keep kicking ass. L.A.X will not stop though you can bank on that.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show, the Corporation is STACKED! Really nice storyline building here. Some great promos too. Great start to the week by everyone involved.

Reaction score

EDIT: Sorry was in a rush forgot to mention Dresden's and I epic match. Seriously well done Mike. Poor Hernandez he is the weak link, but we killed it, and all I gotta say Dresden is awesome job my friend, and keep kicking ass. L.A.X will not stop though you can bank on that.

Mike D=... I wrote that one :(.

This show is brilliant, shame me and Ozy didn't get to go equal in the trash-talking going 2-2 at least but this stuff happens. The Corporation is going to dominate from this moment forward.
[MENTION=167]Blizzard[/MENTION] [MENTION=6579]shane[/MENTION]gofeet [MENTION=20]rawisrey[/MENTION] we're winning :D!

Dash

Reaction score

Great show, loving the corporation. Slightly interested about who the mysterious tag team could be... Congratulations to 3 Live Kru, Beer Money and of course Los Guerrero's for advancing in the tournament. With the L.A.X vs Los Guerrero's match, it's just disappointing that both of them couldn't win because they clearly deserved it, should be cool to see where Los Guerrero's goes next though. The dusty finish for Bryan v HBK made sense, but it still sucks to see a match end like that. Poor Shawn. Hope he gets his rematch soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.