• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/13/13 Preview!

Looking forward to my first singles match and I'm doubly looking forward to trashtalking with my opponent. I've read a few of your past trash talks with Edge as well as your promos with Trish and I loved what I red so hopefully we can have a great back and forth!

Slim

I was wondering who played Ted... be prepared for some fun heh. Edge and Trish are on a roll and we ain't stoppin for nobody. Briefcase and everything.

Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Edition

First off, I've been in efeds for five years now and have used HBK the whole time and FINALLY I have won a World Title with him!! Yeah I am super pumped about that and honored to finally win the big won as HBK. Thank you SBS for the chance to finally shine!! I read the entire match and it had suspense from the moment it started to the end. It didn't seem like HBK was going to win until he saw his opportunity and I am going to play out, HBK like that going forward. This is awesome!! When I won my first efed World Title as CM Punk it was awesome, but this tops it!

I guess the question going around is why Cody Rhodes?? Maybe we'll find out next week.

Andrew, solid promo's and congrats on the win. Slim, nice promo my friend. And I'll be keeping an eye on you trying to cash in on me!

Great promo by, Chase!! Nice addition of Dixie Carter getting involved.

And lastly R Truth versus Cena is going to be a must read. Hopefully it'll be better than WWE's version of Capitol Punishment which was a bust! Kofi and Truth was a solid read!

Nate

Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Edition

W00t title opportunity with R-Truth once again! Sorry Slim but it looks like that you're going to lose at least one match at SS! :p

Good show SBS glad that Triple Threat match came out really awesome. I never knew that was Shawn's first World title with Michaels. Hmm, congrats man! Nice promos all (especially Slim's and Chases')and Bryan vs Rhodes will be stellar! Really can't wait to read the Supershow after SBS comes back!

Schmidty

I will try to post a quick TT on my bros computer. I can't promise a reply or a long TT. I apologize.

SBS

I am back from vacation folks and I just wanted to say thank you to the entire roster. In my absence you guys have absolutely killed the tting. Yeah there are a few no shows at the moment but trust me it just means more for all the people who do. Thank you all so much for helping me make Raw the A brand around here, I couldn't do it without each and every one of you. Look for an on time Raw everyone and let's keep kicking serious ass together. :)

SBS

Hey all its your friendly neighborhood Raw Writer here. Just wanted to give you guys an update on what's going on here. All of Raw is done minus the Main Event. I am going to start working on that now. Show is all put together minus it, and I am going out in a little while to celebrate my friends birthday for dinner. That said if Raw is not up in the next 2 hours do not panic it WILL be up tonight just a matter of when as I don't want to rush the main event and letting you know I haven't disappeared. To all of those who sent a promo in thank you so much. It worked out perfectly. Thank you again Raw Roster for being so badass.

SBS

UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw Supershow 8/13/13 Edition!

August 13th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the longest running show in UWF history and arguably the flagship show of UWF, Tuesday Night Raw. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and beside me is my long time broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer Hot Rod Roddy Piper. We are back live after a week off and we are refreshed and ready to deliver action you can only see on Tuesday Night Raw.

Piper:
Honestly, we went out at the worst possible time JR. We don't know why Cody did what he did, we've got a New World Champion, and with Summerslam getting closer and closer, this couldn't have been a worse time.

JR: Of course folks that is why tonight is a special supershow edition of Raw. Where we have plenty of matches and mayhem to make up for the wait and Hot Rod I think all the people at home will be happy with this.

Piper:
Damn right JR, and we're going to start with none better than the New World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels!

JR: And folks before Shawn comes out let's show you all how he won the Worlds Heavyweight Championship!

As Rhodes is standing there Shawn Michaels comes crawling into the ring. He is confused as to what is going on. But Michaels also sees his opportunity. Crawling never taking his eyes off of Rhodes for fear of being attacked he covers Ambrose. HBK is relieved when he sees Rhodes not even move a muscle. The crowd are in shock as the official can do nothing but count.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner and the NEW UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels!

JR: Oh my god! Shawn Michaels has done it! But I can’t believe he won it in this fashion, this is awful, this is horrible.

Piper: Oh shut up JR, HBK saw his opportunity and he took it. He’s the new World Champion dammit and you can bet he’s going to love it.

HBK is handed the belt and out of fear and confusion of whatever is happening in the ring HBK exits immediately. He can celebrate later.

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

Justin Roberts: Please welcome, your NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels!!!

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out from the back with the World Heavyweight Championship to his side and holds it in the air as he twirls around to excite the fans. HBK begins to head to the ring, but poses as his pyro goes off

HBK then proceeds to head to the ring and slaps hands with the fans in the front row of each side. As HBK gets closer to ringside, he climbs the steps and walks on the ramp with the World Title on his shoulder and heads inside the ring and begins to twirl around with the title some more. HBK poses once again and heads over to the corner by the time keeper and heads to the middle turnbuckle while holding the World Title in the air. HBK hops off it and is handed a microphone

HBK: Look at what I have found!

The crowd cheers on while some actually boo

HBK: Now before I get going, I wanted to tell you all that I'm not going to come out here and bore you with a long accepting speech about how I am really glad to be the NEW World Heavyweight Champion. So let's get to the point shall we. After my match with, The Rock at Money in the Bank, I didn't think about anything else accept for once again being the World Heavyweight Champion one more time. Then at Lockdown, I got put into tag team match where the winners would be granted a World Title shot and you know, I don't think my head was fully into it. And how could it after such a grueling match with one of the best all time, whom by the way said he was going to retire after the match and did for about a month. Way to drop the ball on that one, aye Rocky?

A mix reaction for the mentioning of The Rock

HBK: This here though tonight is not about, The Rock, because in my book, I sent his ass packing his bags on a bad note after Money in the Bank when his goons tried to help him get the win. This tonight is about one thing and one thing only. Now during that whole run with Lockown my mindset just was not there. So two weeks after that, I went out and proved a point that the Heart Break Kid was alive and well and that they were going to see the Show Stoppa was back. And I think that I have proven that after not only beating, The Rock, but also walking out of last weeks triple threat match as the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

HBK smiles as the crowd cheers him on and begin an "HBK" chant

HBK: You know, there is a lot of unbelievable talent back in that dressing room. And I want to be open and honest with you all like I have been for all these years. I'm not sure if my body can handle this anymore. I've tried to be honest about that as well all these years and I'm not sure how much is left in the tank. I've always been a sensible guy. The smart thing for me to do is leave this belt in the middle of this ring right now, go home and say I held the World Title one last time. That would be smart and that would be sensible.

The crowd boos at that remark by HBK

HBK: That would be best, that would be smart, and that would be sensible. The only problem is, I've never really been all that sensible of a guy. So I tell ya what we're going to do. Since my last few performances have gone I feel pretty gosh darn okay. I say we see how much this body has left to go. And I say this belt is staying in the possession of yours truly, HBK, Shawn Michaels. Now before I continue on, I know what is on everyone's mind and that is the outcome of last weeks match. Look, I didn't see the footage until the show was over and I went to the back. I just know that, Cody Rhodes, he was out here and I saw my opportunity with Ambrose out cold and I knew that I could not let go of an opportunity winning this here World Title. I know that it's not a popular decision.

HBK lowers his head as some fans boo, but most fans are cheering HBK on

HBK: I know the boys are in the back talking about how, HBK took the easy road to once again be on top of the mountain. Those same boys are the ones who have never and will ever climb the mountain to be the World Champion and it's because they didn't take risks. I have taken risks throughout my career. Some I regret and some I don't. But I do not regret pinning Dean Ambrose when I did because if I didn't, maybe I'm not standing before you as the World Champion. I also hear it from Daniel Bryan in the back and John Cena, my two opponents at Summerslam. But I'll tell ya what, had the roles been reversed you all and they know it too that they would have done the same exact thing. They would have seen an opportunity and acted on it to become the World Champion. Winning this title is the toughest accomplishment in this business. It represents who you are and where your career may wind up and even though it may be seen as an easy way out, you still are in the books as the World Champion.

HBK lowers his microphone and collects his thoughts before speaking again

HBK: I wanted to cement my legacy by once again being World Champion and I have done so. This marks a handful of times that I have accomplished the biggest goal of them all in this business. Now I will push it one further by cementing my legacy as a fighting champion. I'm going to be a fighting champion and I will take on all comers to prove that this title deserves to be in the possession of yours truly, Shawn Michaels. Now, Daniel Bryan and John Cena will be step one. After that it will be a whole world of newcomers for the World Title. But for now this is a message to the boys in the back, Randy Orton, and to the board. As long as I'm still going strong, I will be the World Heavyweight Champion for a very long long time. And you all had better believe that there is a NEW Sheriff in town!!

The crowd cheers on HBK loudly as his music goes off. HBK holds the World Title high in the air and exits the ring. HBK claps hands with the fans in the front row as he heads to the back with the World Title over his shoulder

The camera pans away from the arena to the backstage locker room, the crowd cheer loudly as Ted Dibiase Jr. is seen sitting back in his chair, a mobile phone held up to his left ear.

iLxilnz.jpg

Ted Dibiase
What the hell were you thinking last week? You have one job, and one job alone and that's to make sure that nothing happens to me, be it in the ring or outside in the parking lot, you're meant to protect me, that's the definition of a damn bodyguard! Don't interrupt me when I'm talking, do I need to remind you of the little arrangement that we made, I could easily pull back from my end of the deal, you don't want that do you?... That's what I thought. Don't bother showing your face tonight, take a day off, I don't need you causing any distractions when I face Edge.... And I'd suggest that you use this time off to think carefully about what your job is, and then maybe next week you might be competent enough to handle your responsibility. Don't forget to train for my big match at SummerSlam either, I'm not about to lose the one shot I have at championship gold just because you...

Ted looks about ready to snap at the person on the other side of the phone call when someone steps into his room and covers his eyes with the palm of their hands.

???
Devinez qui?

Ted's face lights up with a big grin, he hangs up his phone and drops it onto the chair besides him before placing his hands softly against the ones covering his eyes and pulling them away slowly before turning around. The Camera pans over to the right to reveal the sexy blonde, Maryse standing behind Dibiase, all smiles. The fans roar with a mixed reaction of cheers and jeers directed towards her.

Ted Dibiase
Maryse, baby, I thought you weren't getting back until tonight.

Maryse leans over to Ted, pressing up against his shoulder with her arm.

Maryse
Je voulais vous surprendre

NjBQeti.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Consider me surprised. But honey, you know my French isn't that good, so please try to speak English.

Maryse appears insulted as she pulls away from Ted.

Maryse
I thought you were going to take classes, you promised me.

Ted Dibiase
I am. Believe me, it's my first priority. As soon as I get out of here, I'll look for a tutor alright?

Maryse smiles and returns back to her previous position, leaning against Ted's shoulder.

Maryse
So, what's my big strong man been up to while I've been away?

Ted Dibiase
You mean other than earning a championship shot in my first week back? Well I have a match tonight against Edge, one of my opponents for Summerslam. I'm not going to lie, this is a must win for me, especially after the way that he disrespected myself and my father, I'm going to make him regret ever mentioning his name.

Maryse
Ce cochon! How dare he belittle your family name, you need to teach that imbécile to respect his elders.

Ted Dibiase
Believe me, I plan to. But enough about Edge, he's nothing but an obstacle standing in the way of me reaching my ultimate goal. Things have gone a little crazy here, it's not the same RAW that we were used to, it is full of corruption, sin and crazy lunatics.

Maryse
J'ai remarqué. I happened to walk past the other locker rooms on my way in, when I saw that Shawn Michaels was holding the World Championship it was clear to me that something was wrong.

Ted Dibiase
Don't worry, nothing will stay the same now that I'm back. It might take time but eventually that championship will be right back where it belongs, around my waist.

Ted smirks as he stands up.

Maryse
They won't know what hit them, à vous sous-estimer comme ça, le fou.

eskm2H1.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Exactly! Look, I need to get prepared for my match, but I definitely want to see you tonight. Why don't you stay here in my locker room for now. Drink the champagne, relax on my luxurious leather settee, put your feet up, order something sweet to eat and watch me teach Edge just how big a mistake he made when he decided to underestimated me.

Ted leans over Maryse to grab his Million Dollar Championship from the desk behind her, he places it across his right shoulder and leans in for a kiss from Maryse before turning around and making his way out of the locker room. The camera stays focused on Maryse who sighs and sits down in the spot that Ted was sat in, she looks down and spots his phone, she picks it up and starts looking through it as the camera cuts away to the next segment.

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

edge-862-1319585604.jpg

Edge appears at the stage and walks a bit then he stops. He has his briefcase in his hand. Edge holds his hand and briefcase up as he popes while pyro shoots off behind him. Edge walks towards the ring and he slides in.

[video=youtube;SDc202cBaRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDc202cBaRE[/video]

NXT_059_Photo_048.jpg

Ted DiBiase makes his way to the ring as his opponent Edge looks at him. Ted jumps to apron then enters in to the ring.

DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps69da73ee.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

They both lock up as the bell rings. Edge gets the upper hand as he takes Ted's head with a side headlock. Ted tries to escape but he can't. Ted sends Edge to ropes but Edge takes Ted down with a shoulder block. Edge goes to ropes but Ted ducks followed by a leapfrog, before he tries a dropkick, but Edge stays at the ropes. Ted is down. As Ted gets up Edge takes him down with a big boot. Ted is down and he rubs his face. Edge takes Ted up his feet and hits his head into corner turnbuckle. Ted falls into the corner where Edge punches Ted in the face several times and whips him to opposite corner, Edge charges but a back elbow from Ted. Ted goes up to turnbuckle. Ted goes for a diving double axe handle but Edge with a punch in Ted's gut. Ted bows and Edge bounces from the ropes looking to build momentum but a clothesline from Ted ends that. Ted is able to get the upper hand now as he covers...

ONE...

TWO...

Edge kicks out.

JR: What can you say about Ted Dibiase that hasn't been said already. This guy is an incredible athlete, gifted second generation superstar, and a former World Champion. I'm expecting big things from him here on Raw.

Piper: But look who he is in the ring with JR. Mr. Money in the Bank, the man who's done everything there is to do in the UWF. And soon to be World Champion. Edge is not going to let some upstart derail his momentum.

Ted gets Edge up on his feet, he holds him for suplex but Edge blocks it and Edge makes the suplex! Edge gets on his feet. Ted is crawling to ropes. Edge sees it and doesn't miss the opportunity. He drags Ted on the ropes and chokes him with his knee. Referee counts and Edge lets Ted go at four. Edge gets Ted up and sends him to ropes, tries a clothesline but Ted ducks from it, Ted bounces from the ropes but Edge with another big boot! Ted is down. Edge takes Ted up and sends him to outside of the ring. Edge gets out. Ted is lying down on his back. Edge takes Ted up and sends him to barriers! Ted hit shoulder first! He holds his shoulder. Edge takes Ted up and hits him head first to the barriers. Ted holds his face. Edge taunts the fans. Edge goes to attack again but receives a clothesline from Ted!! Ted shakes his head. Ted takes Edge up and sends him in to the ring. Ted goes on the apron and goes up to corner. When Edge gets up Ted does a flying clothesline with perfection! Ted covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

Edge kicks out

Piper: A flying clothesline from Dibiase! What the hell is that?

JR: I guess Ted has decided to change up his style for the Rated R Superstar Piper, and that might not be a bad strategy.

Ted pulls Edge from the head as he gets him up. Ted with a body slam on Edge and he goes up to the turnbuckle. Ted tries a diving knee drop but Edge rolls out of the way!

Piper: And that is why Dibiase needs to stay off of the top rope. What an idiot!

JR:Oh yes Piper, in your career you never did anything stupid in the ring!

Edge quickly goes to Ted and stomps the leg Ted just hurt. Edge with a series of stomps then slams Ted's leg down to the mat. Ted is holding his knee. Edge takes him up and performs a shin breaker! His leg is in bad shape! Edge doesn't let Ted go and a back suplex! A great combination from The Rated R Superstar. Edge covers Ted.

ONE...

TWO...

But Ted is able to kick out.

JR: Now you are seeing why Edge is so dangerous, Dibiase may have hurt his knee there after that failed knee off the top rope, and like a shark who smells blood, Edge is destroying him.

Piper: This is when Edge is at his best JR.

Edge gets Ted up on his feet. Takes him to corner and a knife edge from Edge! Crowd reacts in the usual way, WOOOO! Another knife edge chop and a open hand chop by Edge. Edge takes Ted up to turnbuckle and he connects some fists to Ted's face. Edge takes Ted up on his shoulders but Ted connects elbow shots to face. Ted is on his feet on the turnbuckle as Edge turns his back staggered and Ted delivers a missile dropkick to Edge's back. Edge bounces from the ropes with the momentum of the dropkick. Edge turns and Ted holds his head, goes for a spinning neckbreaker but Edge pushes Ted to ropes, Ted tries a punch but Edge ducks and a Half Nelson Bulldog! Edge covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

But Ted kicks out.

Piper: Man I knew Edge was good, but he just won't go down, you'd think he was the Big Show or something!

JR: Edge is one of the luckiest superstars I've ever witnessed in this business and it continues to hold there.

Edge goes to corner, when Ted gets up on his feet Edge tries a missile dropkick but Ted catches Edge from his legs! Catapults him to corner! Edge hit his head hard to corner! Ted holds Edge from back for a german suplex but Edge holds on to ropes. Referee counts and warns Ted to let it go. While referee is distracted because of rope break Edge makes a low blow! Referee didn't see it! Ted is down! Edge lifts him up and will he go for Edgecution? But Ted counters it, an arm wrench and tries a back suplex but Edge landed on his both feet. Edge tries a clothesline but Ted ducks and a half nelson backbreaker! Edge is down! Ted goes up to turnbuckle and he wastes no time as he hits diving fist drop! Ted covers!

ONE...

TWO...

Edge kicks out as the match continues.

Piper: Now that is how you fist some JR!

JR: Incredible move from The million dollar son, but yet again Edge is able to kick out!

Ted lifts Edge up, tries a body slam but Edge falls to Ted's back and Edge'O'Matic! Edge covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

But no! Ted kicks out!

Piper: Haha I thought for sure Edge was going to have it there, but after a counter like that it is only a matter of time now JR!

Edge is not happy about it. Edge looks pulls his hair back, he opens his eyes wide. We know what's coming next! Edge goes to corner and taunts for a spear. When Ted gets up he runs for spear but Ted gets out of the way, Edge stops and turns back but a sitout spinebuster by Ted DiBiase! Ted covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

This time Edge kicks out!

JR: What great back and forth action this match has had, both men tearing each other a part looking to build their teams momentum up heading into the Tag Team Title Match at Summerslam.

Piper: Man in all this excitement, I completely forgot about the fact Edge is the Tag Team Champion of the world. This guy is amazing.

Ted gets Edge up and sends him to ropes, Ted bows but a kick from Edge! Ted holds his face. A kick from Edge to Ted's gut. Edge gets Ted on his shoulders and a fireman's carry double knee gutbuster! Ted holds his mid section. Edge again goes to corner as he taunts for spear. But Ted doesn't get up. He rolls to apron. Edge gets Ted up on the apron. Ted suddenly makes a hotshot! Edge holds his face. Ted gets up to corner, flies but suddenly a flying spear! Flying Spear! Out of nowhere! Edge covers it, this is over!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

But wait! Referee doesn't make the bell ring. Ted holds onto the ropes at the last second! Edge can't believe it.

JR: Dear Lord! That spear would have killed most people and yet somehow Dibiase was able to get a hand on the ropes. How impressive is this young man.

Piper:Get out of here with this crap. Ring the bell Edge won!

Edge complains to referee. He says it's over. Edge is so angry. He argues with the referee until Ted suddenly makes a roll up! He holds on Edge's tights!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Here is your winner: Ted DiBiase

Ted_DiBiase_Jr_-_Theodore_DiBiase_Jr_19.jpg

Ted has stolen the match and he knows Edge is going to be looking for his head so he quickly rolls out of the ring. Ted holds his hand up in the air as Edge is shocked.

JR:Well I'll be damned! I can't believe Dibiase just stole one from Edge!

Piper:
Isn't it supposed to be the other way around JR, with Edge doing the stealing. This is an injustice.

Edge is arguing with the official as Dibiase is all smiles walking up the ramp where he is met by the beautiful Maryse. She kisses him on the cheek in victory and raises his hand as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

Todd Grisham is shown backstage as he is ready to talk

imagestoddgrishamsc3.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time. He is the future number one contender to the UWF World Heavyweight Championship AJ Styles.

fans boo as a picture of AJ Styles is shown as the fans give a negative reaction with some cheers heard. Todd goes onto speak towards AJ Styles

AJ-Styles-2013-NEW-620x250.jpg

Todd Grisham: AJ last week we found out that it was Dixie Carter who was revealing the secrets in your life. Tell me what has happened since that incident we saw on RAW?

AJ goes as he looks at Todd, and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Todd, ever since that incident I have had to deal with rash critical accusations about me. Some people on twitter, facebook, wherever social media there is are making false lies about me. Saying that I am someone who abuses women and that I haven't been living on my probation set by Randy Orton. That I have been drunk this whole time. People sending emails trying to get me stripped of my number one contendership. Todd let me make this message clear. Dixie is not only my former boss, but she is my friend. The thing is though Todd Dixie got in my way. I told everybody for weaks now that this AJ your seeing is all about me. Everyone else is just in my way of my success. That is why Todd I pushed Dixie down. That is why I pushed her down. It is not about me being some abusive male, it is about me telling Dixie to stay away. Her help is not needed, no ones help is needed. I know who the hell I am Todd, and I don't need other people getting hurt in my way of success so let's move onto the next question Todd.

Todd goes as he adjusts himself as he looks to speak towards AJ

Todd Grisham: Well AJ what is this success that you're talking about AJ?

AJ adjusts and breathes heavily as he talks

AJ Styles: My success Todd... Well let's see this success that I want is to be World Heavyweight champion and get all the....

AJ stops in mid sentence as he is kind of confused. AJ looks pretty emotional right now as Todd Grisham goes on to speak

Todd Grisham: AJ what is wrong?

AJ Styles: You know Todd I don't what the future is holding for me right now. I mean right now Todd I am the number one contender but don't have a match at Summerslam. I don't know what the future holds for "the one". I feel as the future with me is a little bit bleak... I don't what my true success really is. I feel confused fuzzy. I need some alcohol Todd. Todd can you get me some. I need something to clear my mind.

Todd looks at AJ as he is going to speak

Todd Grisham: AJ I can't get you alcohol... You have a match coming up soon on RAW against Rey Mysterio a former world heavyweight champion. Plus your on probation.

AJ looks at Todd as he looks at him angry, and begins to speak angry at him

hqdefault.jpg

AJ Styles: Todd do you realize why I am like who I am. It is people like you who can't accept my change, or accept who I am. This is not what I be this what people have made me out to be. Todd I am done with this interview.

AJ leaves angry from the interview with Todd

The crowd has quited down a tad bit as Matt Striker is standing backstage, ready to do another interview spot.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guests for tonight, the debut of the 3 Live Kru!

The crowd pops loudly as the camera pans to see R-Truth, BG James and Rey Mysterio standing right beside Striker, all pumped up to be on RAW.

Striker: Ok guys, so I gotta ask the first question, one that I'm sure that everyone wants to hear; What brings you guys to RAW and form up a new version of the 3 Live Kru?

The microphone is being brought to the trio, which Rey Mysterio grabs and begins to speak.

86803_512x288_generated__8vjQurofEageaFRM8W90Q_display_image.jpg

Rey Mysterio: Well you know what they say dawg, strength in numbers. I've been watching RAW for the past couple of weeks and it seems that the bad guys are always getting the edge of things around here. Hell Dean Ambrose only had the title for a week before he lost it to Shawn Michaels in a screwjob, and that ain't cool mano. So when The Truth hitted me up and asked if I wanna come to RAW with BG and form up the 3 Live Kru I was like hell yeah I'm down! So we got together and here we are now, representing what the 3 Live Kru means as what it's suppose to mean; to perform and to entertain! Now from what I'm understanding dawg is that the tag team title scene seems to be going places, especially around these parts of the UWF, so we wouldn't mind throwing our hats into the title picture and see what happens. From personal exprience I can see that the World Heavyweight Championship scene is getting pretty nasty, and R-Truth here is going after the European title at Summerslam so I'm going to take it easy in the singles competition for now.

Rey Mysterio hands the mic to BG James, to which the crowd pops at BG is prepared to make his speech.

roaddogg.jpg

BG James: Before I begin to answer my part of the question, allow me to say thanks to Ron "The Truth" Killing, or R-Truth I guess you're called now, for presenting us with this awesome opportunity to bring the 3 Live Kru together. Now boys and girls, back in the 90's we had D-Generation X rule the wrestling scene, and in the early 2000's we had 3 Live Kru debut, making a big impact on the wrestling scene. Now that D-Generation X has reunited last decade, what comes around goes, meaning that the 3 Live Kru IS BACK BABY! And we don't on plan on leaving for a while. Oh no, with Suntan Superman, Lil' Rey and yours truely B. Drizzle we will take on the UWF by storm! Anyone who dares to knock on our door and say 'get out' we will reply with 'no' and we will follow up with a beating of their lifetime. So forget about the LAX, forget about the Modern Day Double Dragons, hell forget about the old stables such as Doomsday. It's the 3 Live Kru's time baby, and we're here to take nobody's shit and do what he do best, being the most awesome as fuck team that anyone has ever loved!

The crowd loved that as James hands the mic to R-Truth.

vlcsna10.png

R-Truth: I love you guys, I really do. I can see this becoming the best thing ever since sliced bread. Naw man but seriously I've began to notice that RAW's popularity has been waning, I mean according to the UWF Monthly awards RAW has been losing to... Anarchy? I mean really? I thought the fans of Anarchy were the most hardcore fans in the world, yet they want to see a ballroom dancer become champion. I mean no offense guys but I think our champion Shawn Michaels suprasses that in terms of pure awesomeness. But beside that, I think this is the greatest way for the three best performers on the planet to come together as a whole and raise complete hell upon everyone else. Anarchy may have the gang members and the extreme samoans while Smackdown has the batshit crazy religious people and a roided champion, but RAW is going to have the greatest team to ever exist since the Hart Foundation, oh you damn well better believe that I'm talking about the 3 Live Kru. I'm sorry Konnan but since you're creating chaos in Anarchy I had to bring in a suitable replacement, Lil' Rey, as known as the greatest former World champ ever Rey Mysterio!

Fans pop at hearing his name being heard. Striker looks at the trio and asks him the next question.

Striker: Now I gotta ask you guys, I know that performers who are affiliated with groups or stables usually come under fire for having a more solid line of defense than others. And Rey I know that you have been accused of this from AJ Styles already. Now my question is are yous guys plan on 'helping each other out' during matches or not?

R-Truth rips the mic away from Matt Striker and appears to be angered from that question

R-Truth: What the hell was that? Are tryin' to say that we're going to head out there and cheat during our matches? No man were not a bunch of gang members who pounce on their opponents like a pack of loose dogs, we're the 3 Live Kru man! We are a team and we have an act that nobody can compete with, but we also have a morale code man. We stick up for another but we in no way will screw over our opponents just to get a cheap win. No anyone that wants to come to us and say that we're a bunch of cheap bastards who do nothing but cheat to win can suck on our balls. Seriously man we have lives too y'know, we'd rather spend our time chillin than fightin' you know what I'm sayin'? Now obvious we're going to have haters tryin' to walk over us just because each other us has two solid supportners, but nobody is stopping them from getting a crew together of their own. Now I'm not gonna speak for Rey just because I have no respect for Styles anymore, but I can say that John Cena is a little bitch and is going DOWN at Summerslam. He hasn't said anything yet about my crew but I know what he's thinking, and if Edge wants to play the hero and try something then he'll have to go against BG and Lil' Rey here but you're all mine Cena, as so is your precious European title.

R-Truth hands the mic over to Rey Mysterio as he begins to say something else.

Mysterio: We're a team Striker, but as R-Truth mentioned were also an honourable group. In our singles matches we respect each other's privacy and in our future tag team matches we will respect each other for the greater good of our opponents. Now that being said dawg I know that we haven't proved ourselves yet, but I can see ourselves being one of the greatest tag teams that the UWF will have ever seen. We will make all the vatos on Smackdown and Anarchy look like chumps as we're walking around showing off the tag team belts so Team Cena and Edge, whenever you guys finish off deciding who's wearing the pants in your partnership you better be prepared to recieve a visit from your favourite group in the UWF and you better expect a fight, cuz we're not leaving you two alone until we get a shot at those titles. I don't care if we have to fight one team to earn our shot for the tiles or win the whole rumoured tournament to win the titles, but it's gonna happen amingos. Oh and about AJ Styles man, I can sit here for the next fifteen minutes and explain what's wrong with him, but he isn't worth my time at all. Sorry ese but I'll see you in the ring tonight and we'll see who's talking after I get bored kicking your sorry ass.

Mysterio lowers his mic and is showing the slightest hint of a smile as Matt Striker grabs the mic and asks another question.

Striker: Ok so I know that you guys are claiming to be a 'good' group by respecting everyone's privacy during their matches. But I have a final question for you guys: Who's the leader in the group?

All three look at each other with a series of smiles and a quick nod before BG James is given the mic.

James: Well I think it's quite clear who's the leader in this group Matt...

Mysterio and R-Truth both nod to themselves

...It's me!

Mysterio and R-Truth both slowly turn to look at BG James.

Truth: ...You?

James: Yeah Truth, I'm the leader of the 3 Live Kru.

Mysterio: What makes you think that you're the leader of the 3 Live Kru?

James: Well it sure as hell isn't you Mysterio, you're guy in the group, and you R-Truth haven't really done much in the UWF upon your return. Meanwhile when the 3 Live Kru was announced to arrive in the UWF I can hear the people saying 'Oh man I can't wait to see B-Drizzle on RAW. Shit's going to be so tight!'

R-Truth: Sorry man but I think that hat's too tight on you or somethin' because I'm pretty sure that I was the leader the last time around, and I should be the rightful leader of the group this time.

James: Whaaat you're out of your mind Killings, I'm pretty sure that I was the one responsible for bringing this group together.

R-Truth: Yeah and I'm pretty sure that you're the one responsibe for bringin' in that blueberry Kip James and ruinin' the whole group by calling it the "4 Live Kru", I mean shit just went beserk afterwards. And not only that but I've been in the UWF for two months before you two came back.

James: Oh two whole months, wow consider me impressed Ron. I was wrestling in the real world while you were sucking your momma's titties.

R-Truth: Was that before or after you were sucking your daddie's D? Oh I'm sorry you probably do that every day.

Both men look at each other before bursting out laughing before shaking hands and hugging. Mysterio seems to be relieved as they are apparently cool with this.

James: Don't worry Rey, you'll get used to being around us; and as for your question Striker there is no leader in the 3 Live Kru. It's one for all and all for one. We will fight as a team and we will go down as one, and there's no one commanding us from the back as well. You see this Striker, you see the three of us? We are the leaders of our group! Not one of us tells another what to do, and no one else outside our group and tell us what to say or how to say it because that's how we roll. See that ring out there everyone, that's our playground out there and anyone feeling brave enough to square off against us is going to be wishing they hadn't. Of course you don't back down from a challange because we will drag your sorry ass to that ring and do things old school. We're still kicking it in 2013 people and don't think that we're easy pickings, cuz you'll be sadly mistaken. Now with that being said...

BG James pauses for a moment as Mysterio and R-Truth both huddle closer together.

James: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, childen of all ages. UWF proudly brings to you soon to be UWF Tag Team Champions of the Woooooorrrllld! Not the one, not the two, but the 3 Live Kru!

The fans pop loudly as the 3 Live Kru all leaves the interview spot.

Fans in the arena are quiet when all of a sudden

[video=youtube;WeOXcgZ_mhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc[/video]

Fans begin to reign the arena with boos as "the One" AJ Styles makes his way out to the ring. AJ Styles makes his way down to the ring not in the mood as he seems angry. AJ gets in the ring, and waits for his opponent.

Beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK
!

The crowd pops as the 3 Live Kru theme is being played as Rey Mysterio enters on the stage with his traditional format!

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

Mysterio then stands on the stage as he takes in the applause that he's getting from the crowd, then hops down towards the ring as he runs into and charges up towards the corner and poses to the crowd, which draws a nice pop from the fans in attendance. Rey then points to a couple of people in the crowd before running up to the opposite corner and pointing towards the crowd before doing the pose again. Both are in the ring and the bell rings, here we go!
AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
Ret_zps4eea49b7.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The two get face to face and AJ pushes Rey's head. Rey gets angry and hits a series of low kicks. Then Rey goes tothe ropes, AJ tries a clothesline but Rey ducks underneath it, he tries a crossbody but AJ catches him in the air and attempts a fallaway slam. However, Rey falls on both feet. Rey again attacks nailing a series of kicks but AJ suddenly catches Rey's leg and sends him to the mat with a dragon screw! Rey gets up at the corner as AJ charges, but Rey kicks him in the face! AJ, angrier now, charges once again but recieves a second kick from Rey to AJ's face! Rey runs to AJ but AJ takes him down with a side headlock takedown. Rey gets up slowly and tries to send AJ into the ropes but AJ blocks it taking them both on one knee. Rey again gets up, sending AJ to the ropes but a shoulder block from AJ ends Mysterio's momentum.

JR:And there we see this new AJ Styles at his best, using every facet of his body to get the job done!

Piper: AJ should be able to manhandle someone the size of Mysterio JR. All he has to do is catch him.

AJ bounces from the ropes but Rey ducks and then a drop toe hold! AJ goes down as Rey goes to ropes and lands a low dropkick to AJ! Rey covers.

ONE...

AJ kicks out.

JR: And there you see what makes Rey Mysterio so deadly and a former World Champion I might add. He can hit you hard and fast, and it has worn out some of the bigger superstars by merely running around them in circles.

Piper:
I'm just so happy he's not pretending to be a superhero JR, who's insane idea was that? I hope they were fired!

Rey gets AJ up and connects some forearm smashes to the face. He tries to Irish Whip AJ but AJ counters and only to bow and gets a hard kick from Mysterio! Mysterio again bounces from the ropes, AJ won't be fooled twice, and performs a great dropkick! AJ covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

But no. Rey kicks out at two.

Piper: You know as impressive as Rey Mysterio can be, you have to hand it to AJ Styles. I've never met anyone who can do as many things as he can do in the ring.

JR: AJ Styles equip with this new attitude is one of the deadliest superstars I've ever met. To know he has a title opportunity in the future coming up scares me.

AJ takes Rey up and AJ body slams Rey down to the mat. AJ goes to apron slowly. Suddenly Rey gets up and tries a baseball slide but AJ jumps over it. Rey is now on the outside and he pulls AJ from the legs! AJ hits his jaw on the apron! Rey goes to apron and runs off it going for a seated senton! But no! AJ is able to catch Mysterio! And now AJ throws Mysterio into thebarriers with a powerbomb! Mysterio is down! The crowd is gasping. We get a replay of the move as AJ sends Mysterio inside. AJ covers it.

ONE...

TWO...

But again Rey is able to kick out.

JR: My god I thought Rey may have been broken in half by that viscous powerbomb, but Mysterio showing the heart of a champion by kick out somehow.

Piper:Clearly he may no longer be a superhero, but Mysterio is still crazy for kicking out there. The Peanut could very well get cracked!

AJ locks on a chinlock now. Crowd claps for Mysterio, cheering for him. Mysterio slowly gets up to his feet but a body slam by AJ Styles sends Rey back down. AJ gets Rey up and whips him to corner. Mysterio is hurting as AJ makes a snap suplex. AJ wastes no time as he gets on Mysterio, AJ hits some fists to Rey's face. The referee warns AJ and after a count of three AJ gets up and brings Mysterio with him. AJ takes Rey on his shoulders and a fireman's carry neckbreaker on to his knee! AJ covers it again!

ONE...

TWO...

But no! Rey is again kicks out!

Piper: How on earth is Mysterio kicking out here? That neckbreaker was nasty!

JR: AJ just getting more and more angry, more and more determined to destroy Mysterio. I have to wonder Hot Rod, is he thinking that Rey tonight is Dixie Carter?

AJ can't believe it. He punches the mat. AJ gets Rey up on his feet and connects forearm smashes to Rey's face. AJ sends him to ropes and bows but a sunset flip from Rey. AJ kicks out before the count can start and as Rey gets up he kicks AJ's face! That was too hard! Rey covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

But AJ kicks out.

JR: You figure that kick would have been delivered by anyone even slightly bigger and they would have been knocked out for the three count.

Piper:
Again Mysterio's lack of size costing him JR.

Rey goes up to corner. But AJ hits the ropes and Rey is down on the corner. AJ connects forearm smashes to face and tries a superplex. Rey tries to block it and he does. Rey throws punches to AJ and pushes him down to mat! AJ is down and he gets up, and a seated senton by Rey Mysterio! AJ is down. Rey bounces from the ropes and a ducking from AJ, AJ tries a clothesline but Mysterio ducks from it and a springboard crossbody!

ONE...

TWO...

No!

As they both get up Rey goes to ropes and tries a head scissors takedown but AJ counters it into a tilt a whirl backbreaker! Rey is down and he holds his back as AJ goes to apron and he waits for Rey to get up. As Rey gets up he tries a springboard forearm smash but Rey ducks. Rey turns around but gets a kick to the gut from AJ who then tries a Styles Clash! But Rey takes both AJ's feet down and bridges!

ONE...

TWO...

But AJ kicks it out.

JR: In all my time commentating I don't think I have ever seen anyone counter the Styles clash like that before.

Rey tries to Irish Whip AJ to corner but AJ reverses it and charges but Rey moves and AJ hits right into the corner! A dropkick from Rey to AJ's back sends AJ again to the corner. Rey goes up to turnbuckle and tries a tornado DDT but AJ pushes him and Rey falls hard! As Rey gets up a lariat from AJ Styles! Rey crawls as AJ gets booed by the fans. Rey gets up in the corner. A corner forearm smash from AJ Styles followed by a pull back clothesline! AJ gets on the turnbuckle and performs a diving knee drop! Satisfied he makes the cover!

ONE...

TWO...

Kick out again!

AJ doesn't know what it is going to take as AJ gets Rey up but Rey connects with low kicks and bounces from the ropes and tries a hurricanrana, but AJ is totally ready for it and thanks to his strength advantage AJ counters it to a powerbomb. Rey knowing it is over should he hit it begins desperately throwing punches to AJ's face. Aj is forced to let go and Rey falls down on his feet. Rey goes to the well one time to many as he tries a kick, but AJ ducks it only to give Mysterio a kick to his gut. Then an enzuigiri! AJ grabs the exhausted rey and takes him for the Styles Clash. He taunts as the crowd boos.

JR: Wait a second!

As AJ has Mysterio ready for the clash, Dixie Carter comes out onto the staging to a nice pop. AJ' shock turns to anger as he drops Mysterio and begins yelling at her to get the hell out of there. Dixie tries to talk with AJ trying again to reach out but AJ just isn't having any of it. AJ shouts at Dixie to go away before he has to do worse than push her, but Dixie says she won't leave until she gets an answer from AJ. As Dixie tries to persuade AJ, Rey Mysterio takes the opportunity to nail a dropkick to AJ's back! AJ falls into the ropes in one of the worst positions possible when facing Mysterio. Mysterio bounces from the ropes, and performs the 6-1-9! AJ is up on his feet but he is not okay. Rey is on apron and a springboard seated senton! Rey covers it!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

Here is your winner: Rey Mysterio

34-3.jpg

JR: Bah Gawd! Rey has done it! Rey picks up the victory here tonight for the 3 Live Kru, but you have to wonder how this might have ended if Dixie hadn't been down here.

Piper: Dixie Carter is a b**** JR. She didn't get her way with AJ and now she's screwing him out of matches. I hope AJ breaks her in half for this.

Mysterio is joined in the ring by his 3 Live Kru mates R-Truth and BG James. They slap hands and then all together perform their gang sign. AJ is down still as Dixie looks sad and in shock realizing she has just cost the match for AJ Styles. This is what we see as Raw heads elsewhere.

After all the exciting action that has taken place this evening, the titantron lights up in the live arena. Once the face on the big screen becomes recognizable, the live fans begin to groan. The man on the screen can only smile as he begins to speak.

6-Raw-11.jpg

Paul Heyman: Good evening Ultimate Wrestling Federation fans. More specifically fans of the Tuesday Night RAW Brand. As I'm sure all of you are quite aware of; my name is Paul Heyman. I am without a shadow of a doubt the greatest professional wrestling manager to ever live. And I'm here tonight to deliver a message. For far too long, this business has revolved undeserving "stars" who have been given opportunity after opportunity to make a name for themselves while the truly talented are overlooked.

Heyman: In the past, individuals like "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Cody Rhodes, John Morrison were granted several chances at the top spot in this industry due to the fact that they failed numerous times before in their quest to be the number one man in this industry. Presently, Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan are two of management's current "favorites" so like the ones before them; they are given opportunity after opportunity to make something of themselves. And despite all of their failures, all of you fans choose to continue to support these "favorites" because none of you know what a true successful wrestler looks like. You're so used to "superstars" that you wouldn't know a wrestler if he looked you dead in the eye.

The live fans don't appreciate Heyman's attempt at insulting their intelligence and let him know how they truly feel. The portly businessman can only smirk and shake his head before he continues to speak.

Heyman:But I'm going to do all of you a favor. I am going to introduce each and every member of the quote-unquote "UWF Universe" to what a true wrestler looks like. Because as of this morning, I have recently come to terms with two men who I believe can be top men not only on RAW but in Ultimate Wrestling Federation as a whole. These men are not superstars, these men are wrestlers. And unlike Daniel Bryan, unlike Dean Ambrose, my clients will not need chance after chance after chance to make a name for themselves.

Heyman holds one finger up at the side of his head.

Heyman: They will only need one. Trust me when I say that I have signed two men who will be the future of this business. Just look at my track record; every client that I have ever managed has become a World Heavyweight Champion. With that being said; it is a foregone conclusion that my clients will soon be on top of the wrestling world.

Heyman: Ultimate Wrestling Federation, this is a warning. No longer will "superstars" be allowed to live at the top of the mountain with no competition. I am bringing true talent to the Ultimate Wrestling Federation and I promise you, your "superstars" will never be the same again.

Heyman takes a sip out of the glass of water. As he swallows, he can only smirk before speaking into the camera one last time.

Heyman: See you soon.

Fade.

The camera cuts back to the jam-packed arena for UWF RAW. Throughout the chaos, a voice can be heard over the PA system. It turns out to be Daniel Bryan.

Daniel Bryan: They never seem to learn their lesson by allowing me a chance to hold a live microphone.

The crowd roars into a chorus of "YES!" 's. After a few moments, one of the number one contenders to the World Heavyweight Championship, Daniel Bryan, emerges from the back. However, he looks rather peculiar. He has his hair slicked back into a ponytail and is wearing a suit. The crowd is somewhat confused as Bryan continues.

Daniel Bryan: They never learn their lessons. That's why this company is in the shape it's in now. The people behind the scenes can't learn to expand their minds or broaden their horizons. Their mindset is still stuck back in the dark ages where it was cool to "Say Your Prayers, Eat Your Vitamins, Drink Your Milk, Brother!" And the ones especially to blame are the McMahons. Stephanie, Linda, Shane and especially papa Vince. You see, they have this idea in their head of a "superstar" to represent their multi-billion dollar corporation and it's between a guy who wears cargo jeans and wristbands or some overrated pretty boy from San Antonio. Really?

Daniel walks up the steps and enters the ring. He then addresses the suit.

2f02452a19dc831d524e8ab54b0cfc6a.jpg

Daniel Bryan: How's this for a LOOK, Vince? How's this for a corporate look? I've got the suit, the tie and no self-respect, just like you like your "superstars", don't you, Vinne Mac? I look like Damien Sandow to be quite honest. Vince, Stephanie, the rest of you, I'm not a superstar and I'm proud not to be YOUR superstar. It's people like John Cena and Shawn Michaels, they want to be YOUR champion and YOUR superstars because it means more money in their pocket. I'm not about fame or fortune. I'm about what goes on in between these ropes from bell to bell. I'm damn proud not to be YOUR superstar when I can be THEIRS.

The crowd pops loudly and another "YES!" chant breaks out. Bryan pauses a brief moment and then continues.

Daniel Bryan: Since day one in UWF, I walked into this company with one agenda on my mind and that was to be the absolute Best Wrestler In The World and I did just that. My partner tonight Dean Ambrose thought he was the top dog around here with his Hardcore Championship......and then I took it away from him! One thing led to another and we came to a crossroads in our careers. Dean became World Heavyweight Champion and I fell into the outstretched arms of Your Enlightened Saviors. That's where my career stalled. You see, I wasn't a World Heavyweight Champion but oh how much difference a year makes, doesn't it? Or should I say one little "pipebomb".

Bryan points towards the stage with a look of malice on his face.

bryan_1054_Photo_009_original.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You ask any person in that dressing room if I wasn't speaking the goddamn truth when I said that it's a travesty around here that management picks their little favorites and buries the rest of us. All I had to do is threaten to leave this company with 2 championships and all of a sudden, Daniel Bryan is a big star. Daniel Bryan is big news. All you needed was my signature and when you had it, I was back down in the muk as far as you were concerned. The only reason I'm even in the World Title picture is because one person with any kind of power believes in my abilities and that man is RAW General Manager Randy Orton.

The crowd cheers wildly at the mention of Orton's name. Bryan lets them cheer then continues.

Daniel Bryan: He's the only reason I'm competing at SummerSlam. Otherwise, the "powers that be" would have knocked me down the totem pole a long time ago. Vince, I'm not your big bodybuilder type that you seem to like. I'm not a showhorse. I'm a workhorse. Just like I'm not a "superstar". I am a wrestler but not only that. I am The Best Wrestler In The World, not a pretender to the throne, the real thing. Tonight, Cody Rhodes, Shawn Michaels, you are going to regret ever crossing my path and, at SummerSlam Shawn, I'm taking MY title!

Daniel throws down the microphone and rips off his tie and throws his jacket down. He exits the ring as his music plays and the crowd screams "YES!"

JR: You tell 'em, kid!

Piper: That punk doesn't have it in him to be World Champion!

JR: Just shut it, Roddy! Or better yet, let Bryan shut it for you at SummerSlam!

We’re taken backstage with Jeremy Borash when James Storm walks into shot before JB can even introduce him.

normal_Gen2B20122BPt2B2_avi0507.jpg

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen with me at this time, the Cowboy, James Storm!

James Storm: You want a beer?

Aha you know I can’t, thank you-

Lighten’ up JB I’m just messin’ with ya, ask your questions.

Storm takes a sip of beer.

Well, tonight you go one on one with John Cena in not only your first match back in a wrestling ring for some time but maybe the biggest match of your career! What are your thoughts heading into this gruelling battle?

You know JB, we go back a long way and if there’s something everyone should know about the Cowboy it’s that he doesn’t back down from a fight. John Cena talks about respect and he talks about not being scared and he’s always said he never turns down a fight himself so what you’re gonna get tonight is two of the best going toe to toe. One of us has a lot more to lose.

I take it you’re referring to John Cena who is in no less than three title matches in 2 weeks at Summerslam so let me ask you this James, where do you see yourself at Summerslam?

You know what J, I see myself wherever the higher ups want me you know? I can promise you I will be competing for that World Title before long but if I have to watch the matches and scout the competition or I get the chance to go out there and give someone their last call, either way, it’s going to be a stepping stone to bigger things. Just like tonight, beating the guy who has it all in his sights is going to put me in a position to go to the big leagues, the big fight and come back as champion.

From off to the side a voice rings out.

??: Good luck James! It’s good to see you!

Storm turns around and smirks.

Dixie, good to see you.

Dixie Carter steps into the shot.

Dixie Carter: I’ll be rooting for you tonight simply because I love being here in UWF and on the RAW show and seeing MY guys succeed.

Hey Dixie I appreciate that a lot. Do you want a beer?

No thank you James. I was wondering whether you’d seen AJ since you’d been here tonight? I know you guys know each other-

I haven’t and to be honest with ya I’m not sure I’d have wanted to see him anyway.

Ok well good luck out there James!

Dixie leaves the scene and Storm toasts her before calling out after her.

Thanks for everythin’! We done here JB?

Storm pats him on the back, drinks some more of his beer and heads off to stretch for his match-up.

SORRY! ‘BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK…

[video=youtube;3Ey0GskPSR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Ey0GskPSR0[/video]

From the back steps James Storm looking ALL business. You can see in his eyes, glistening at the momentous occasion, that he appreciates what he has come here to do tonight. He takes a small jog down the ramp and claps hands with some fans. Storm has his ring gear on tonight and he does have in hand a bottle of beer in his pocket so the crowd respond with a respectful positive reaction. Storm slaps the steel steps and jogs up them before posing for the crowd, shouting some trash, and climbing through the ropes.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Non-Title Match. Introducing first from Leiper's Fork Tennessee weighing in tonight at 230 lbs. James Storm!

JR: And listen to this ovation for the Cowboy Hot Rod, people are going absolutely crazy!

Piper:Wow, I've never heard an ovation for a nobody like this before.

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t phase him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before handing the belt to the official and throwing off his shirt.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, from West Newbury Massachusetts, he is 1/2 of the UWF Tag Team Champions, the UWF European Champion, John Cena!

Piper: This crowd sucks JR. This man here is a dual champion, with the potential of walking out at Summerslam with all the major titles and he gets boo'd while this cowboy nobody gets cheered.

JR: Maybe they aren't booing Cena for his accomplishments, but because of his shitty attitude Hot Rod.

JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the match is on as the European Champion wastes no time going on the offensive and nailing the Cowboy with big right hands. Storm is not prepared for the barrage as Cena just unloads on him. Cena steps back to yell at the fans however and that is all Storm needs to get back into it, as Cena turns Storm unleashes a jab to the face, followed by another, and then a third. Cena is staggered in the center of the ring and Storm goes to whip Cena, but the European Champion counters and it is Storm who goes into the ropes, Cena bows early however and Storm delivers a hard kick to Cena’s chest. Cena sits up holding his chest and it gets much worse as Storm runs and brings his knee up and connects right into the face of the European Champion. Cena falls to the mat and immediately rolls out of dodge to settle things down.

JR:
And now the European Champion, perhaps surprised by the latest edition to Tuesday Night Raw here, needing a minute to regroup.

Piper:
Cena doesn’t need to regroup, he is merely playing mind games with this beer drinking cowboy.

Storm decides to follow Cena to the outside and does, chasing him down and attempting to grab him, but Cena has had time to recover and Cena uses his strength advantage to shove Storm away. This angers the Cowboy and he charges Cena full force, exactly what the Tag Team Champion wanted as he throws out his arm and charges as well connecting with a brutal clothesline on the outside. Cena isn’t done there however as he picks Storm up and spears him into the ring barricade. The European Champion begins to show that nasty streak of his that has seen him become successful driving big right hands into Storm’s face. Cena isn’t done there however as he lifts Storm up off his feet and snake eyes him onto the ring barricade. Realizing the official is almost at a ten count Cena quickly hops inside the ring and back out.

JR:
Smart awareness by the European Champion to not allow this match to end in a double count out.

Piper:
Cena needs to get back on Storm quick JR, he doesn’t want to let up now.

Once back out Cena grabs Storm by his long hair and looks to send his face plastering into the steel ring post, however Storm manages to dig deep and switch positions sending the European Champion head first into it. Storm shouts, oh yeah! Getting the sold out crowd into a frenzy. Storm waits for Cena to get to his feet and as the European Champion does with his back turned, Storm goes low and nails him with a chop block. The impact sends Cena right back to the ground holding his leg in agony. This of course just fires up Storm more. He picks up Cena and tosses him into the squared circle before turning to the fans, “James Storm is back!â€￾ to the delight of the crowd. Storm slides into the ring as Cena is attempting to get to his feet. He is wobbly and Storm damn well knows it. Cena comes at Storm with a big right hand, but Storm is able to duck it, Cena plants his bad leg and it collapses on itself again. Storm bounces off the ropes and delivers a dropkick right to the injured area of Cena again.

JR:
Oh no! Should John Cena be injured here tonight that would be just plain horrible for Raw!

Piper:
Relax JR, this is something Cena goes through every week, he’ll be fine!

Storm immediately goes over to the downed champion and lifts up both of his legs into the air in a spread eagle. Storm literally stomps right into Cena’s stomach, and then on the injured area of his leg. Cena lets out a cry of pain, and it is only going to get worse. Storm keeps Cena’s legs spread and steps through it and proceeds to lock in the sharpshooter. The crowd explodes as Storm has Cena in the middle of the ring. Storm torts back on the legs and lower back of Cena forcing Cena to contemplate tapping out, but Cena isn’t doing anything just yet. Cena feels like he is a million miles away from the ropes and for all intents and purposes he is. Cena only has one choice, he digs deep and with all the strength he can muster is able to power out of the sharpshooter and flip Storm down to the mat. The exertion hurts Cena more than anyone though, as Storm is quick to his feet saying, “Damn what do they feed this guy?â€￾

JR:
James Storm learning first hand just how strong and powerful the European Champion is Hot Rod.

Piper:
Cena just keeps winning JR, it is like he always kicks out at 2.

Storm is impressed and claps his hands for Cena who gets to his feet looking winded. Perhaps the Cowboy is getting a little too cocky for his britches as he charges Cena thinking Cena has little left, instead he finds himself falling face first into the mat. Cena delivered a drop toe hold at the exact right moment. Cena is pissed off and grabs the leg of Storm and locks Storm in Cena’s favorite submission maneuver the STFU! The crowd are on their feet booing now having been cheering only moments earlier.

JR:
And quicker than a hiccup Cena locks in the devastating STFU and now has Storm right where he wants him.

Piper:
I wonder if Storm is regretting coming back to the UWF now JR.

Storm begins clawing and scratching his way to the ropes as Cena now has a fire in his eye that may very well rip Storm’s head from his shoulders. Cena pulls back with all his might but the Cowboy from Tennessee isn’t going to give up in his re-debut. The Cowboy some say is a poor man’s Stone Cold digs deep into the very fiber of his being and pulls himself to the bottom rope and grabs it! The crowd explodes as Storm gets to the ropes and Cena is forced to let go. Cena however does not let go, instead he continues to hold on to the move, the official counts to 4 before Cena finally decides to let go of the hold. The crowd is booing as Cena gets to his feet with a smile on his face.

Piper:
Well that is one way to make sure your opponent doesn’t get up anytime soon and if he does he’ll be so beaten down winning will be like taking candy from a baby.

JR: I’ve bet you’ve done that several times throughout your career Hot Rod.

Piper:
Hell yeah! I hate babies.

Storm manages to pull himself up using the ropes, but it might as well have been for not, as Cena is waiting for him and performs a spinning powerbomb on Storm right into the center of the ring. Cena is all smiles, his smirk getting bigger and bigger as he throws his hand up in the air. It comes down and he waves it right in Storm’s face saying, “You can’t see meâ€￾ before heading and bouncing off of the ropes. Cena comes back and lands his fist right into Storm’s face! “Now that is how you ride a cowboy!â€￾ Cena shouts getting heat from the crowd.

Piper:
Oh yeah, five knuckle shuffle. It is time to put this Tennessee drunk out of his misery John!

JR:
Cena will be looking for that brutal FU, and should he hit it, this one will without a doubt be over.

Cena puts his hands on his knees ready for Storm to get to his feet so he can hit the FU and end the match right here and right now. Storm gets to his feet slowly, but he does get there. Cena immediately upon Storm turning tosses Storm up onto his shoulders, and smiles as he is about to hit the FU. The crowd boos turn into cheers however, as Storm somehow manages to use his elbow to nail Cena in the side of the head until Storm is able to slide off. The crowd explode into cheers as Storm grabs Cena from behind and nails him with the double knee backbreaker! The crowd explode into cheers. Storm falls on top of Cena for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

JR:
And it is rare to have a count so late in a match up, but it almost was successful but the European Champion managed to kick out at 2.

Piper:
I’m telling you JR, he always kicks out at 2!

Storm gets up and wipes his long hair out of his face. He isn’t worried about John Cena kicking out at 2 because he has something special planned for Cena, the Last Call Superkick. Storm gets into the corner ready to strike Cena who is getting to his feet. The crowd is on their feet waiting for Cena to get send down a peg or two, but it may not happen. For as Storm is waiting a lone figure jumps out of the audience and immediately hops up on the apron.

JR:
What in the world? It’s AJ Styles!

Piper:
What is he doing here?

“Where is she?!â€￾ AJ yells at Storm. “What da hell?â€￾ Storm responds. “Where’s Dixie, I saw you with her. Where is she?â€￾ “She ain’t here numbnuts, now get out of here!â€￾ AJ hops into the ring and gets right into Storm’s face as he is about to lunge with a Last Call to Cena who is almost to his feet. “I’m not leaving until you tell me where she is? She cost me my match, I’m not letting that slide.â€￾ “Ahh would you shut the hell up!â€￾ Storm yells as he shoves AJ aside. AJ doesn’t like this one bit and shoves Storm, throwing him off balance in retaliation. Storm loses his footing and falls to the mat. The referee does not ring the bell as Storm started the altercation.

JR:
James look out! Look out!

Cena grabs Storm as he is about to retaliate again, spinning Storm around Cena is able to lift Storm up onto his shoulders and send him crashing down to the mat hard with a bone jarring FU. The crowd boo as Cena makes the cover, AJ watching with a smirk.

1…

2…

3…

Here is Your Winner: The UWF European Champion: John Cena!

The crowd is in an uproar as Cena rolls out of the ring and snatches up his European and Tag Team Championship. He takes a moment to show off the gold before beginning to make his way up the ramp leaving Storm alone in the ring with AJ Styles.

JR:
Can’t believe John Cena gets the win here. The official should have rang the bell as soon as AJ showed up.

Piper:
I applaud the officials decision JR, Storm started it and it isn’t like AJ’s attack cost him the match. It was the FU from Cena that did that.

In the ring Storm is finally coming too, realizing this AJ goes down still wanting the information on Dixie’s whereabouts. To get the information AJ decides he’s going to torture it out of James as AJ locks in the Calf Killer. The crowd erupt into boos as Styles reaches back and torts Storm’s leg, screaming “Where is she?! Where is she?!â€￾

JR:
Bah Gawd AJ Styles has completely lost it! Someone do something!

JR’s plea for help is answered by the titantron coming to life showing a larger than life Randy Orton who does not look happy at all with what is going on in the ring!

Orton:
AJ! Yeah, you heard me! What do you think you are doing?

AJ lets go of Storm and immediately looks at the titantron answering back. “Whatever the hell I want.â€￾

Orton:
Oh yeah, whatever you want. I’ll tell you who can do whatever they want and that is me. I don’t give damn about Dixie Carter, I don’t care if it was an accident or not in your match earlier. But what you’ve just done has pissed me off. AJ, your attitude has sucked, and I’ve had bigger things on my plate to worry about, but seeing as you just let Stephanie’s little pet get away with the victory tonight, I think it is time someone kicks your ass. So at Summerslam AJ, that precious number one contendership you have right now, consider it on the line. Your opponent at Summerslam will be the man you just attacked, the Cowboy James Storm. And the winner will be the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. And I hope he sends that boot so far down your throat, it either wakes you up, or shuts you up. Now get the hell out of MY ring!

The crowd pop loudly at the announcement by Orton who has just laid the law down AJ Styles who is pissed off beyond belief. The fact he may lose his contenders spot at Summerslam has set him over the edge, and worse that a beer drinking cowboy may be the one to do it. AJ is so busy arguing with the titantron that has gone black he doesn’t see that Storm has gotten to his feet behind him. AJ turns around and Storm takes his head off with the Last Call Superkick! The crowd explodes!

JR:
Bah Gawd! James Storm just took AJ’s head off there. The Cowboy getting himself some of the man who just cost him the match!

Piper:
Randy Orton has abused his power in favor of a drunken Cowboy. This is horrible, I’m going straight to the board!

Storm is frustrated but he still gets thrown a beer and begins to drink it celebrating the fact he could be number one contender after Summerslam as UWF Raw continues elsewhere.

The Raw cameras cut backstage to the office of Stephanie McMahon who we see sitting behind her desk busying herself on her smartphone, her appearance on the screen is met with boos from the crowd back in the arena. After a couple of seconds there's a knock at the door, and Stephanie calls for them to come in. However, when she looks up to the door her face turns red with rage. We still haven't seen who's entered but Stephanie stands up out of her chair with a look of fury etched across her face

Stephanie: How DARE YOU! How dare YOU show your face around here! What the hell are you doing here?!

The camera finally pans around to show who has awakened the beast within Stephanie McMahon...

We can hear a mixed reaction back in the arena, both boos and jeers coming from the fans. There are those who despite what happened at Money in the Bank remain Mizfits, however there are those fans who are more 'in the know' who have lost faith with the former champ. Before The Miz can respond Stephanie resumes her verbal assault.

Stephanie: After what you did, what in the hell makes you think you can come here of all places?! To Raw. Are you out of your mind? I should call security right now and tell them to throw your ass right outta this building!

The Miz: You know what Stephanie you could do that. You could do that and I honestly wouldn't blame you, but all I ask is that you hear me out...

Stephanie: Hear YOU out Mike? Really?! I mean, really? Do you have any idea of the damage you've caused to this company? To it's reputation? Permanent damage Mike. That whole "all publicity is good publicity" thing people talk about? Well that's BULL. The publicity that YOU gave this company at the pay per view was all bad. All negative. Have you read the dirt sheets? Our very own paperazzi, if not let me enlighten you

Stephanie swivels around her laptop so that The Miz can see the screen, she begins scrolling through web pages

Stephanie: Let's look at some of the Money in the Bank headlines that YOU caused; "Mr Money Down The Stank" and what about "UWF'S GREATEST MIZTAKE" and you have to read "VINCE MCMAHON'S REALITY CHECK" and my personal favourite for its accuracy alone... "MIZ BLOWS ALL THE MONEY IN THE BANK IN HOTEL BAR". This, THIS is what you left us with Mike

The Miz: Believe me Stephanie, no one is more frustrated and disappointed with myself, than me. I let my own damn stupidity cost my the thing I'd worked all my life to achieve. My own weaknesses outside of the ring meant that I lost the most important thing I've ever achieved in it. I blew it all and now I'm on the edge of blowing my whole damn career and I'm just here tonight to try and stop that from happening. Look Stephanie I messed up, I blew it. Not only did I blow it I blew it at the worst possible time. Dave Batista did the right thing by embarrassing me in the ring, the only thing he should have done different was put me out of my misery even sooner. I had no business being in the ring in that condition and I had no business being UWF Champion. I get that and I accept that. All I want, all I'm asking, if for one more chance. One more chance to put things right. One more chance to prove that I'm good enough. I've let so many people down, myself the UWF fans, and I just want to put that right.

Stephanie allows herself an ironic chuckle

Stephanie : Mike, I couldn't give a DAMN that you let yourself down. I couldn't give a DAMN that you let your "fans" down, the only thing I care about is that you let this company down. And that is unforgivable.

Miz looks at the floor and takes in a deep breath.

The Miz: You know what you're right. But aside from Money in the Bank I have poured my heart and soul into this company. I have travelled all over the country, and over the WORLD promoting the UWF. I have gone to every show, fought in every match I was booked in, went to every single red carpet event, every talk show, every radio show, every single damn public appearance you sent me to I WAS THERE. I was a loyal to this company as anyone who has walked through those doors. I promised to take this company to the very top and I did. I promised to make this company THE number one sports entertainment franchise on planet Earth and I DID. I did all that for the company and now, all I'm asking for is... One. More. Chance. Please Stephanie, this is my LIFE I'm talking about here...

Stephanie's face is still full of anger, but she stops herself before saying anything. This time she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes, thinking for a moment. When she opens them again she's smiling, however it's a wicked smile

Stephanie : Ok, d'you what Mike, you've got your last chance. You've got your one last chance and you'll get it right here tonight. Tonight I'm going to put you in a match with a very simply stipulation; if you win the match, you get your job back, no questions asked. However, if you lose this match... the you will never, EVER be allowed to wrestle in the UWF again. And I mean EVER. You will sign a waiver confirming that under no circumstances will you come near one of our arenas never mind one of our rings. You will be dead to us. Forever.

The Miz: IF I lose?

Stephanie : If you lose.

The Miz: In that case Stephanie I would like to graciously accept your offer, I'll make my way to the locker room now to get changed and I'll await my opponent. May I ask who that might be?

Stephanie (Smiling even more wickedly): Oh you'll see Mike. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise...

The Miz smirks coyly back at her

The Miz: Well thank you again for this wonderful opportunity Stephanie. I promise you that you wont regret it

And with that he makes his way out of the room leaving the camera to zoom back in on Stephanie

Stephanie: Oh you can be damn sure I wont Miz, damn sure...

The camera lingers on Stephanie's look of disgust for a few moment more before returning to ringside

We're backstage as we see Mr. Kennedy getting prepared for his match against Kofi Kingston, as Kennedy walks down the hallway he bumps into Randy Orton as he yells out.

Mr. Kennedy: Randy! Randy! I need to speak with you!

eDRpYmlrMTI=_o_wwe-raw-02-25-08-kennedy-warns-orton.jpg

Randy Orton: What do you want? I've already said I'm not going to wrestle again. Are you going to follow my instructions?

Mr. Kennedy: It's not about you Randy, for once stop thinking everything revolves around you! I'm talking about last week! When Kofi Kingston and Abraham Washington interrupted my interview, took me out and Abraham used the damn taser gun on my testicles which allowed me to get stitches. You're not going to punish someone for putting my life at danger? Do you even realise how sick and twisted Kofi is?!

Randy Orton: I do, this is why you're facing him tonight... I'm quite positive you can punish him yourself. As for me, I've got other things to do and quite frankly would like you to get out of my sight!

Kennedy walks off looking unpleased with Orton as he puts his cap back on.

normal_PDVD_01163.JPG

Mr. Kennedy: I suppose you want to ask me questions Jeremy, but tonight you won't ask anything... In fact, I won't be saying anymore Jeremy. Tonight I'm going out there and I am going to beat Kofi Kingston and become the new Hardcore Champion. Payback's a bitch, it's great knowing I'm facing a person that attacked me almost two weeks ago is going to suffer under the hands of me. When you piss the wrong person off, you got an asshole to deal with, possibly even worse! Now Kofi... I hope you're prepared because once I win this belt, you'll never ever get it back!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWF Hardcore Championship!

We are taken to the ring where current UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston and his manager Abraham Washington are already in the ring. Washington is massaging Kofi's shoulders as they await Kofi's opponent.

MISSSSSSTERRRRRRRRRR KENNNNNNEDYYYYYYY!!!!

[video=youtube;EQ4aZw8ETbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ4aZw8ETbI[/video]

...KENNNNNNEDYYYYYYY!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history and soon to be your NEW Hardcore Champion...MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY!

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KKENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY!

JR: Certainly a confident young man in Mr. Kennedy.

Piper: I think the kid's got moxie!

JR: Moxie? Really?

Kennedy walks down the ramp and stomps up the steps. He enters the ring and stands across from Kofi. The referee rings the bell and this one is underway.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Both men circle the ring one time before meeting in the center of the ring. They go to lock up but Kennedy instead kicks Kofi in the midsection, knocking Kofi down to one knee. Kennedy then lands a right hand to Kofi's head and down goes the champion. Kennedy rolls Kofi onto his back and begins hammering away at Kofi's skull. After a few rounds of stiff punches, Kennedy lets up and exits the ring. He flips the apron up and looks under the ring for toys. Abraham Washington makes his way over to Kennedy's side of the ring. He tries to sneak attack him but, as he gets close enough, Kennedy pulls out a kendo stick.

JR: Abraham Washington having second thoughts here!

Washington immediate drops to his knees and begs Kennedy not to hit him. Kennedy looks out to the crowd as they go crazy for him to hit Washington. Just as Kennedy is about to, he sees Kofi running against the ropes in the ring. Kofi dives through the ropes but, instead of connecting, Kennedy side steps him and nails him in the head with the kendo stick!

Piper: Look at that!

JR: Kofi was definitely not expecting that!

Kofi falls hard to the mat below. Kennedy then looks back at Abraham Washington who is still pleading. Kennedy goes to turn away but turns right back around and connects with a kendo stick shot right between Abraham Washington's eyes. Washington crumbles to a heap outside next to his client Kofi Kingston. Kennedy then starts striking Kofi in the back with the kendo stick until it splinters in half. Welts are beginning to form on Kofi's back as Kennedy tosses the kendo stick to the side. He flips the apron back once more and finds more weapons. He pulls back to reveal a trash can with a STOP sign sticking out of it and a trash can lid. Kennedy grabs the STOP sign and stalks Kofi. Kofi gets to his feet and Kennedy nails him in the back with the sign.

JR: Mr. Kennedy is taking Kofi Kingston to the proverbial toolshed!

Piper: I told ya, Ross! He's got moxie!

Kofi stumbles forward and Kennedy just follows him around the corner. Kennedy nails Kofi again with the sign and this time it knocks Kofi down to his knees. Kennedy then lifts the STOP sign high. As he does, Kofi manages to hit Kennedy with a low blow. Kennedy doubles over holding his family jewels. Kofi gets up and hits a DDT to Kennedy on top of the STOP sign. Kofi then pins Kennedy.

KICK-OUT!!

Kofi picks Kennedy up and Kennedy rams Kofi's back into the announcer's table. Kennedy backs up and runs at Kofi and Kofi counters and back body drops Kennedy over the table. JR and Piper move out of the way just in time.

JR: GOOD GAWD!

Washington is just getting up and Kofi tells him "GRAB A TABLE!" Abraham obliges and yanks a table out from under the ring and sets it up. Kofi walks around the announcer's table and grabs Kennedy. He hands him over to Washington and yells "SET HIM UP!"

Piper: Set him up? This could be bad news for Kennedy, Ross!

Washington places Kennedy on top of the table and Kofi hops up onto the apron. Kofi looks down and decides he needs to go higher. Kofi scales the turnbuckle at this point. Washington is holding Kennedy on the table and, just as Kofi is about to jump off, Kennedy begins fightijng back against Washington. He eventually gets off of the table and throws Abraham on top of the table. Kofi is down off the turnbuckle and back on the apron. Kennedy then hops up onto the apron as well and begins exchanging punches with the Hardcore Champion.

JR: These two are in a precarious position!

Piper: I hope one of 'em falls!

Kennedy and Kofi exchange punches until Kennedy proves to be the superior. Kofi falls limp against the ropes on the apron. Kennedy then places Kingston on his shoulder and looks down at the table with Abraham Washington on top of.

JR: He can't be thinking this!

Kennedy then backs up and climbs the turnbuckle with Kofi on his shoulders.

Piper: What's he about to do?!

Kennedy gets up to the second rope and then flies off the turnbuckle. He plants Kofi Kingston with a Green Bay Plunge off the turnbuckle and through the table and Abraham Washington.

JR: GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!

Piper: HOLY SHIT!

Kennedy then places his arm over Kofi as the referee counts the pinfall.

3!!

YOUR WINNER AND NEW UWF HARDCORE CHAMPION, MR. KENNEDY!!

220px-MrAndersonChamp1.JPG

JR: And just like that, we have a NEW Hardcore Champion, just like he predicted!

Piper: And he won it in an absolutely awe-inspiring way.

Kennedy picks himself out of the wreckage and rolls into the ring. The referee slides into the ring and presents Kennedy with the UWF Hardcore Championship. Kennedy lifts it high into the air. Just as he's about to celebrate, the lights go out.

JR: What the hell is going on here?!

Piper: Who turned out the lights, damnit?! I can't see!

After a few moments, the lights comes back on and Vampiro appears at the top of the ramp. Kofi has also teleported from the broken table to the top of the ramp with Vampiro.

JR: It's Vampiro!

Piper: What's he doing here?!

JR: Better question is what is he doing with Kofi Kingston?!

Kennedy is clutching his Hardcore Championship on his shoulder as he glares at Vampiro. Vampiro motions for gold around his waist. Vampiro then grabs Kofi Kingston and sets him up for a Tombstone Piledriver. He drives Kofi's head into the steel stage area and Kofi falls limp. Vampiro turns to walk to the back.

JR: What a message sent to Kennedy!

As everyone, including Kennedy, think he's gone, Vampiro comes back out with a can of gasoline and a lit torch. He douses Kofi's back with the gasoline and lifts the torch high into the air.

vampiro_gab.jpg

JR: He's not gonna do this!

Vampiro looks at Kennedy and smiles as he places the torch down onto the back of Kofi Kingston. Kofi ignites into flame as the crowd is too shocked to make a noise. Kofi is immediately rushed by backstage officials who have fire extinguishers in hand as they put Kofi out. Vampiro blows out the torch and drops it before smiling once more at Kennedy as he backs out of the arena.

JR: Vampiro just lit Kofi Kingston on fire! And for what?!

Piper: To send a message to Mr. Kennedy, the new Hardcore Champion.

Kennedy, as well as the entire audience, are shocked as we go to the next segment.

The camera’s open up backstage after commercial break. It looks as if we’re in a superstar’s locker room, and indeed we are as the camera’s shifts to the right where we see the self-proclaimed ‘best’ John Cena relaxing. The audience explodes in boos as we hear a door open in the background. John turns his head towards the door, and a smug smirk appears on his face, as it’s revealed the intruder is none other than Stephanie McMahon. The boos increase in volume as John stands up, pointing his finger at Stephanie, beginning the segment.

2zomd93.jpg

John Cena: Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise? Why are you here, Steph?

Steph raises an eyebrow in surprise.

Stephanie McMahon: Oh, John, why so hostile? I was just passing by and figured I’d say hi.

John released a couple chuckles to himself, clearly not buying her reason.

John Cena: Hi, now why are you REALLY here?

Steph releases a couple of chuckles of her own, before looking down at the ground, speaking in the process.

Stephanie McMahon: John, for the past couple of months, dating back to when you had your, what did you call it? Ultimate attitude adjustment’? You’ve been impressive, really. Your actions alone kept RAW as the ‘top show’, if you will. With that, you impressed me. And you impressed ALL of these fans. Steph pauses, and as expected, the fans exploded in boos. And most importantly, you impressed the UWF Board of Directors. Now, THAT’s impressive, because you and I both know how hard it is to even get a response out of those guys, but you did it. With that being said, keep up the great work, champ.

John has a huge smirk across his face, soaking in the positive words from Steph, before responding.

John Cena: Ha-ha, I appreciate it, Steph. Thank you for the kind words, and pass that on to the Board of Directors as well. Oh, and if you need me to do anything else for you, just let me know. I’m SURE it won’t be a problem.

Stephanie McMahon: No problem John, I’ll be sure to do that. By the way, I’m pulling for you to get that big win at Summerslam. Win that World Heavyweight Championship and make US proud.

John nods his head, as he and Steph shakes hands. Steph goes to leave, but stops mid-way, before looking at John.

Stephanie McMahon: Actually, John, there’s ONE thing you can do for me…

Steph whispers something into John’s ear, and once she’s finished she smiles before walking out of the camera’s view. John nods his head, with a smug smirk, as the camera’s fade to black.

The camera cuts backstage, where Josh Matthews is stood alongside Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger

Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen, Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb, can you explain this alliance with Bray Wyatt?

49_zps5c5fd5f5.jpg

Colter: I could. Do I want to? To you? Not particularly. You see, Josh, there's a lot wrong with this organization. There's a lot wrong with this country. I've been talking for weeks about how me and Jack are men who can diagnose these problems, and abolish them. Why exactly we have aligned with Bray Wyatt? You'll find out. When we're stood in the ring with the men who we face at Summerslam, our intentions will become extremely clear for all of you so-called people of America to see. Right now, though, me and Jack have a new home on Tuesday nights. We've been on Smackdown, and we were not impressed by the state of the union over there. Is it any better over here? It doesn't seem to be. We look round and see the multicultural mixing pot in all its infamy. We see the different shades of the spendthrift attitudes towards a great nation. Are we satisfied?

Swagger: No!

Colter: That's right, Jack. We're not satisfied. We're an underwhelmed party with a lot to be mad about. For Tuesday Night Raw, that can only mean one thing; change. This isn't the hippy "yes we can" sort of change, either. This is the part those politicians don't tell you about. The nitty-gritty. When a country goes to war, what president is talking about losing limbs and death tolls? Who are the men who are on the front line, doing things that nobody else is willing to do and serving a country even when the self-righteous will damn us for doing so? We're those men. Our critics love to shun us, but deep down, they know we're right. They know that what we're willing to do is an unpleasant necessity on the path to restoring a great nations pride. It all starts here, on Tuesday Night Raw. Best yet, we've got company. As I said, our reasons for teaming with Bray Wyatt will become very clear in our own time. Nobody else's. WE THE PEOPLE!

Colter puts his hand on his chest as Swagger copies

Swagger: WE THE PEOPLE!

The shot fades to black

Vampiro stands in the ring basking in his triumph of lighting Kofi Kingston on fire. He is ready for his match now and is merely waiting for his opponent to show.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd boo loudly as 'Broken Out in Love' plays over the audio system and Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain. He no longer has the World Heavyweight Championship and the World Tag Team Championship hanging over his shoulders, however Wyatt is all smiles as he walks down to the ring. He appears to have liked what he has seen from Vampiro as he hops up onto the steps and into the ring. He takes off his hat to the crowd which garners heat from the sold out crowd.

JR: So what do you think what we just witnessed, Vamipiro literally burning another man alive in order to challenge for the Hardcore Championship, will effect Bray Wyatt here and now!

Piper:
I don't know about you JR, but I think Wyatt is now even more excited about taking down this crazy psycho from south of the border.

vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg
Vs.
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Vampiro and Bray Wyatt tie up in the center of the ring. Wyatt throws Vampiro into a headlock. “When you play with fire you are going to get burned!â€￾ Wyatt tells Vampiro. Vampiro doesn’t respond with words instead he uses his strength and lifts him up and sends him to the mat with a back body drop. Wyatt hits the mat hard and Vampiro gets to his feet, the crazed look in his eyes. Wyatt sits up and Vampiro knocks Wyatt down to the mat.

JR:
And now the former World Champion in a bad place, as the mental status of Vampiro is in the air at the moment!

Piper:
Damn JR, how many former World Champions do we have around here, it almost feels like everyone on Raw has won the belt at least once!

Vampiro picks up Wyatt and tosses him hard into the corner. Wyatt comes bouncing out of it from the impact only for the Vampire to grab Wyatt and send him crashing back down to the mat with a side walk slam. Vampiro gets up licking his lips. He turns to see Wyatt sitting up again and Vampiro decides he doesn’t like that at all. He bounces off the ropes and delivers a hard kick right into the side of Wyatt’s head. Vampiro decides now is a good time to go for the cover.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

Piper:
Oh how the mighty have fallen this time last month Wyatt was the World Champion, and now he’s merely lunch for a fake vampire.

Vampiro lets out an unnatural roar as he gets to his feet and brings Wyatt with him. Vampiro bounces off the ropes and connects with a shoulder block knocking Wyatt down. Wyatt gets up and Vampiro almost looks like he’s been insulted by Wyatt trying to get back up. Vampiro grabs the Wyatt and slams him down hard to the ground. Vampiro proceeds to drop a large elbow into the midsection of Wyatt. Vampiro goes for the cover again.

1…

2…

Wyatt kicks out!

JR:
I don’t believe what I am seeing here Hot Rod. Bray Wyatt is getting manhandled here.

Piper:
It is like the former Champion didn’t even bother to show up this week.

Vampiro gets into the officials face with anger in his eyes forcing the official to back off. Vampiro turns towards Wyatt and signals it is over! Wyatt gets to his feet clearly doing the job tonight to get Vampiro over. The Vampire grabs the Savior and sends him crashing to the mat with a chokeslam! The crowd are in awe as Vampiro goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Vampiro006.jpg

Here is your Winner: Vampiro!

JR:
I am in shock here Hot Rod. Bray Wyatt tonight never stood a chance.

Piper:
Maybe this is why he’s been relegated to the tag title match at Summerslam JR. Oh s***!

Piper sees what the live crowd sees as Vampiro is going for the tank of gasoline he used just moments earlier to set Kofi Kingston on fire. The crowd gives off a decent pop at the idea of Wyatt being burned alive. As Vampiro goes to put the gas on Wyatt, a figure comes running down to the ring and pulls Wyatt out of there and to safety. The man is none other than Jack Swagger.

JR:
I can’t believe I’m saying this but thank god for the intervention of Jack Swagger there. If he didn’t we may have witnessed two men burning alive here tonight.

Piper:
JR are you hearing this? Raw General Manager has just confirmed its going to be Vampiro and Mr. Kennedy/Anderson, whatever, for the hardcore title in an Inferno match!

JR:
An inferno match you’ve gotta be kidding me.

Vampiro hasn’t heard the news yet but he doesn’t look to happy with Swagger as Swagger and Colter begin carrying Wyatt away. It is clear Swagger is not happy about having to come out here tonight to save his partner. The last thing we see is Vampiro throwing the tank of gasoline down in a fit of rage as UWF Raw continues.

The feed goes backstage, as there seems to be static as a camera adjust backstage. Once the camera is set the person setting it up walks in front of it and drops down sitting on a storage box revealing it's Cody Rhodes but with his head down and his hood over it.

WWEcomExclusive_CodyRhodessayshe_llfaceanyoneanytmp4_000019820_zpsa8531455.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Why Cody…Why? That little phrase is what I’ve heard for a while now, and it’s something I’ve been hearing echoing in my own head. And I’m sure all of you think this is the part of the evening where you get the answers you think you deserve. Well you don’t deserve a damn thing because I’m not here to explain myself to any of you. But I’ve spent too much time putting this party together, that I’d hate for it to get started and no one knowing what the parties for…Let’s start with a simple question, mind telling me who the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion is? I’m sure a lot of you are saying Dean Ambrose, who defeated Daniel Bryan to be crowned the first World Champion on Smackdown…and a lot of you are wrong. Because the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion was Cody Rhodes, who won a Roster Wide battle Royal for that privilege. But that doesn’t surprise me, I mean Dean Ambrose is Mr. UWF, I mean I might have won the Main Event Match on the very first UWF Show, while Dean Ambrose wasn’t even a name yet, but yeah Dean is Mr. UWF huh. Oh This is my favorite, about a year ago, Dean and I, we had very similar goings on here in UWF. I’d hurt someone backstage, he’d hurt someone backstage, he’d go mental; I’d go a little off the rails. And yet, through it all, I became the way I was because of the people who mistreated me…the people in charge who pulled the rug from under me countless times…and yet all of you…hated me. But Dean, the guy who had a screw loose before he signed his name on a contract in UWF, oh you all LOVED him…you ate it all up, I could knee a War machine like Brock Lesnar in the skull after he threatened me and you’d boo me, but Dean could punt a box of kittens into a lake and you’d be cheering him as they flew through the air, you’d want him to punt your first born into that same lake just to say Dean Ambrose did it. We had brands separating us, but even then Dean still found time to make little mentions of me on Smackdown, he just loved poking the bear.

Cody moves his head to the side, still looking down with his hood over his head.

While I was…ripping the Raw roster apart, all I heard about is how “Brutalâ€￾ Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan was, While I ended the longest reign in UWF history…all I heard was Dean…Ambrose. I…I Main Evented Wrestlemania, I Won the Main Event of Wrestlemania!...but the next night all I heard about was Dean Ambrose getting screwed…and Dean Ambrose is drafted to Raw. That last one…that last one echoed in my head. Because that is when I saw my opportunity, and I made Dean my new project; first I attacked his WrestleMania opponent, John Cena, I took him out in seconds...how long did it take Dean again? But the best part, everyone thought it was him; everyone thought Ambrose was capable of this. So I started taking out all his opponents, and all of you thought it was him…but instead of hating him you just kept loving him more and more and MORE AND MORE!

Cody seems to be shaking with anger, but he starts to breath in and out controlling himself.

My head wasn’t right…I couldn’t fathom why...Dean…and that’s when it happened, I went to Smackdown to face an unknown opponent for an unknown reason and I didn’t question it I just showed up because my brain was somewhere else…and I lost my UWF Championship. That day I was contacted by the people I blamed all those years ago…and they managed to change my point of view…because it was then I realized that without “Theyâ€￾ I wouldn’t of been the Me that brought about all this success… when I started thinking like that…my brain changed a little. As if part of me couldn’t believe that…so I locked myself away in a box and showed up to Raw a hallow shell, I came into Randy Ortons locker room and he offered me a spot in Money in the Bank and I…I barely could respond. Then someone came into the picture, Dusty Rhodes the American Dream, he came in and helped me change into a different person. But all the while, I was watching. See all the time I was with Dusty, I tried to come out during matches but Dusty he had a hold of Cody too strong for me to break. But when Dusty wasn’t around, I could come out, and I could make Dean Ambrose life a living hell. At Money in the Bank, after I told my dad I’d meet up with him later, I made sure Ambrose didn’t become World Champion. When everyone was talking about Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan again, I made sure I was the one who ruined it…but by Lockdown I realized that no matter what I did you wouldn’t go down. I could try to turn them against you but that wouldn’t work, I could try and make sure you never get another title in your life but you would just keep on going after them, so at Lockdown I let you become World heavyweight Champion. I sat back, I watched and I had a smile on my face the entire time. Because I’m not going to wait around until you’re gone anymore…

Cody take his hood off, showing his face with the old mask covering it.

WWEcomExclusive_CodyRhodessayshe_llfaceanyoneanytmp4_000022356_zps605074cf.jpg

We aren’t going to wait anymore. I finally broke loose, and I finally got rid of the dead weight known as Dusty Rhodes

Cody shivers a little, as if regretting saying that inside, but his expression never changing.

I got rid of Dusty Rhodes for us. I saw Johnny and was reminded of my old nWo partner Christian, and I got rid of him for us. I saw the beast Brock Lesnar, the guy that got under my skin for doing what I did, and I got rid of him for us. I saw Kevin Nash, the guy who tried to be my friend…and I got rid of him for us. And then I found…Randy. The Guy I won the UCW Championship from, the guy who was in nWo with me, the guy who lead me in the Legacy, the guy who became General Manager and immediately put me into the Money in the Bank…and I hurt him. I hurt him the most, and I did it for us. The “Theyâ€￾ I’ve been talking about for years, I now realize I am they, I was them all along, and now I’m not focused on them. I’m not focused on a World title I know I can get whenever I want, because I’ve had it before, I’m not focused on pinning anyone one two three to prove I’m the better wrestler. Right now I’m only focused on one thing.

Cody reaches up and pulls off his mask, cracking his neck to the side.

UWF…everyone made a big deal about Dean Ambrose 50th match, that night it looked like I was going to officially change, that night I got revenge on Brock Lesnar for attacking my dad, it opened something up in that version of myself that it looked like it was here to stay. And yet no one was talking about it, they were only talking about Dean Ambrose’ 50th Match. That’s why the only victory I achieved during that time in control, was that night. You all made such a big deal about Dean Ambrose 50th, what did you all do for mine? Oh what’s that? You didn’t know? I passed my 50th UWF match a little while ago, and yet I didn’t have any congratulations, any celebration, anyTHING. No matter what I do, I’ve always been overlooked. I used to think it was their fault, but it never was, it was your fault…all of you watching. I am UWF, but you all made Dean Ambrose UWF, you see him as this company’s lifeblood. Well the people in charge just followed with what you wanted, but they have different opinions on who should be in the forefront. All of you overlooked me, all of you were making guesses as to who Dean was going to face at Summerslam, hell a couple weeks ago Dean Ambrose had a “Breathtakingâ€￾ promo where he mentioned just about the ENTIRE Roster…and yet…there was always one little name missing. I won’t be overlooked anymore, if Dean is UWF to all of you, then I’m here to kill UWF as you know it. I let Ambrose hold the whole world in his hands at Money in the Bank, and now I’m going to bring that world crashing down on him. You could say this has been a little obsession of mine, it’s kind of driven me a little crazier than usual, and Dean personally I respect what you’re capable of. But you’ve never even considered what I am capable of, you’re the demon walking around high and mighty because of all the souls you’ve reaped, but what does the demon do when it walks into the devil himself.

Cody has fiery anger in his eyes, but it slowly shifts, his expression changing. Cody slowly sits back, putting his arms back to his head relaxing as he closes his eyes, he softly starts to sing to himself.

Cause really…I’m a psycho…Whooooaa Oooh…

Cody stands up, taking

Prepare for a…Dashing loss of consciousness that’ll shine out to the world, and as these…HIDeous, repugnant people watch you fall, they’ll know once and for all who I am. I’m not a Legacy, a new world order, Dashing, or Grotesque, I’m not common or uncommon, I’m neither a dream nor a nightmare. I am Cody Rhodes, for years that’s all I’ve needed to be to be better than everyone else. You’re not better than me Dean, I can out-think, I can outlast you, I can out-psycho you. People think our careers are mirror images of each other, but I’m going to shatter that mirror, and as the smoke clears I’ll reveal you for what you truly are. Which come Summerslam, will be a broken heap at my feet.

The feed goes backstage, as there seems to be static as a camera adjust backstage. Once the camera is set the person setting it up walks in front of it and drops down sitting on a storage box revealing it's Cody Rhodes but with his head down and his hood over it.

WWEcomExclusive_CodyRhodessayshe_llfaceanyoneanytmp4_000019820_zpsa8531455.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Why Cody…Why? That little phrase is what I’ve heard for a while now, and it’s something I’ve been hearing echoing in my own head. And I’m sure all of you think this is the part of the evening where you get the answers you think you deserve. Well you don’t deserve a damn thing because I’m not here to explain myself to any of you. But I’ve spent too much time putting this party together, that I’d hate for it to get started and no one knowing what the parties for…Let’s start with a simple question, mind telling me who the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion is? I’m sure a lot of you are saying Dean Ambrose, who defeated Daniel Bryan to be crowned the first World Champion on Smackdown…and a lot of you are wrong. Because the first UWF World Heavyweight Champion was Cody Rhodes, who won a Roster Wide battle Royal for that privilege. But that doesn’t surprise me, I mean Dean Ambrose is Mr. UWF, I mean I might have won the Main Event Match on the very first UWF Show, while Dean Ambrose wasn’t even a name yet, but yeah Dean is Mr. UWF huh. Oh This is my favorite, about a year ago, Dean and I, we had very similar goings on here in UWF. I’d hurt someone backstage, he’d hurt someone backstage, he’d go mental; I’d go a little off the rails. And yet, through it all, I became the way I was because of the people who mistreated me…the people in charge who pulled the rug from under me countless times…and yet all of you…hated me. But Dean, the guy who had a screw loose before he signed his name on a contract in UWF, oh you all LOVED him…you ate it all up, I could knee a War machine like Brock Lesnar in the skull after he threatened me and you’d boo me, but Dean could punt a box of kittens into a lake and you’d be cheering him as they flew through the air, you’d want him to punt your first born into that same lake just to say Dean Ambrose did it. We had brands separating us, but even then Dean still found time to make little mentions of me on Smackdown, he just loved poking the bear.

Cody moves his head to the side, still looking down with his hood over his head.

While I was…ripping the Raw roster apart, all I heard about is how “Brutalâ€￾ Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan was, While I ended the longest reign in UWF history…all I heard was Dean…Ambrose. I…I Main Evented Wrestlemania, I Won the Main Event of Wrestlemania!...but the next night all I heard about was Dean Ambrose getting screwed…and Dean Ambrose is drafted to Raw. That last one…that last one echoed in my head. Because that is when I saw my opportunity, and I made Dean my new project; first I attacked his WrestleMania opponent, John Cena, I took him out in seconds...how long did it take Dean again? But the best part, everyone thought it was him; everyone thought Ambrose was capable of this. So I started taking out all his opponents, and all of you thought it was him…but instead of hating him you just kept loving him more and more and MORE AND MORE!

Cody seems to be shaking with anger, but he starts to breath in and out controlling himself.

My head wasn’t right…I couldn’t fathom why...Dean…and that’s when it happened, I went to Smackdown to face an unknown opponent for an unknown reason and I didn’t question it I just showed up because my brain was somewhere else…and I lost my UWF Championship. That day I was contacted by the people I blamed all those years ago…and they managed to change my point of view…because it was then I realized that without “Theyâ€￾ I wouldn’t of been the Me that brought about all this success… when I started thinking like that…my brain changed a little. As if part of me couldn’t believe that…so I locked myself away in a box and showed up to Raw a hallow shell, I came into Randy Ortons locker room and he offered me a spot in Money in the Bank and I…I barely could respond. Then someone came into the picture, Dusty Rhodes the American Dream, he came in and helped me change into a different person. But all the while, I was watching. See all the time I was with Dusty, I tried to come out during matches but Dusty he had a hold of Cody too strong for me to break. But when Dusty wasn’t around, I could come out, and I could make Dean Ambrose life a living hell. At Money in the Bank, after I told my dad I’d meet up with him later, I made sure Ambrose didn’t become World Champion. When everyone was talking about Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan again, I made sure I was the one who ruined it…but by Lockdown I realized that no matter what I did you wouldn’t go down. I could try to turn them against you but that wouldn’t work, I could try and make sure you never get another title in your life but you would just keep on going after them, so at Lockdown I let you become World heavyweight Champion. I sat back, I watched and I had a smile on my face the entire time. Because I’m not going to wait around until you’re gone anymore…

Cody take his hood off, showing his face with the old mask covering it.

WWEcomExclusive_CodyRhodessayshe_llfaceanyoneanytmp4_000022356_zps605074cf.jpg

We aren’t going to wait anymore. I finally broke loose, and I finally got rid of the dead weight known as Dusty Rhodes

Cody shivers a little, as if regretting saying that inside, but his expression never changing.

I got rid of Dusty Rhodes for us. I saw Johnny and was reminded of my old nWo partner Christian, and I got rid of him for us. I saw the beast Brock Lesnar, the guy that got under my skin for doing what I did, and I got rid of him for us. I saw Kevin Nash, the guy who tried to be my friend…and I got rid of him for us. And then I found…Randy. The Guy I won the UCW Championship from, the guy who was in nWo with me, the guy who lead me in the Legacy, the guy who became General Manager and immediately put me into the Money in the Bank…and I hurt him. I hurt him the most, and I did it for us. The “Theyâ€￾ I’ve been talking about for years, I now realize I am they, I was them all along, and now I’m not focused on them. I’m not focused on a World title I know I can get whenever I want, because I’ve had it before, I’m not focused on pinning anyone one two three to prove I’m the better wrestler. Right now I’m only focused on one thing.

Cody reaches up and pulls off his mask, cracking his neck to the side.

UWF…everyone made a big deal about Dean Ambrose 50th match, that night it looked like I was going to officially change, that night I got revenge on Brock Lesnar for attacking my dad, it opened something up in that version of myself that it looked like it was here to stay. And yet no one was talking about it, they were only talking about Dean Ambrose’ 50th Match. That’s why the only victory I achieved during that time in control, was that night. You all made such a big deal about Dean Ambrose 50th, what did you all do for mine? Oh what’s that? You didn’t know? I passed my 50th UWF match a little while ago, and yet I didn’t have any congratulations, any celebration, anyTHING. No matter what I do, I’ve always been overlooked. I used to think it was their fault, but it never was, it was your fault…all of you watching. I am UWF, but you all made Dean Ambrose UWF, you see him as this company’s lifeblood. Well the people in charge just followed with what you wanted, but they have different opinions on who should be in the forefront. All of you overlooked me, all of you were making guesses as to who Dean was going to face at Summerslam, hell a couple weeks ago Dean Ambrose had a “Breathtakingâ€￾ promo where he mentioned just about the ENTIRE Roster…and yet…there was always one little name missing. I won’t be overlooked anymore, if Dean is UWF to all of you, then I’m here to kill UWF as you know it. I let Ambrose hold the whole world in his hands at Money in the Bank, and now I’m going to bring that world crashing down on him. You could say this has been a little obsession of mine, it’s kind of driven me a little crazier than usual, and Dean personally I respect what you’re capable of. But you’ve never even considered what I am capable of, you’re the demon walking around high and mighty because of all the souls you’ve reaped, but what does the demon do when it walks into the devil himself.

Cody has fiery anger in his eyes, but it slowly shifts, his expression changing. Cody slowly sits back, putting his arms back to his head relaxing as he closes his eyes, he softly starts to sing to himself.

Cause really…I’m a psycho…Whooooaa Oooh…

Cody stands up, taking

Prepare for a…Dashing loss of consciousness that’ll shine out to the world, and as these…HIDeous, repugnant people watch you fall, they’ll know once and for all who I am. I’m not a Legacy, a new world order, Dashing, or Grotesque, I’m not common or uncommon, I’m neither a dream nor a nightmare. I am Cody Rhodes, for years that’s all I’ve needed to be to be better than everyone else. You’re not better than me Dean, I can out-think, I can outlast you, I can out-psycho you. People think our careers are mirror images of each other, but I’m going to shatter that mirror, and as the smoke clears I’ll reveal you for what you truly are. Which come Summerslam, will be a broken heap at my feet.

AWESOME!!!!

The music of the former UWF Champion begins to play throughout the arena and the crowd leaps onto their feet. The Miz comes out but before I came to Play even finishes the music is abruptly cut off. The titantron lights up revealing...

Stephanie McMahon:
Oh no! No! NO! NO! You don't get it Miz, you no longer work here, the only way you even have a hope in hell is by winning this match. You don't get theme music, you get nothing unless you win, and let's be honest Mike, you aren't going to win. Justin Roberts, announce the match.

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is a 3 on 1 No disqualification Handicap Match!

JR: Oh you've got to be kidding me this is disgusting.

Piper: The Miz is lucky to even be standing in the ring right now. The Board of Directors have been looking to cut off heads around here for weeks.

[video=youtube;D9OyTpe1UcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9OyTpe1UcY[/video]

The man known as Tensai and the ugly Brodus Clay come out to the ring looking ready to rock and roll. They are dancing like crazy and the crowd instantly starts booing as these guys are nothing but big jokes. But clearly Stephanie sees her stereotypical look and wants these two to punish Miz. They get into the ring dancing as they wait for their partner in this match.

[video=youtube;3jFxSPFT6OA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFxSPFT6OA[/video]

JR: Oh dear god!

Piper: My god talk about a forgotten idol JR. This is unbelievable!

Khali walks down to the ring apparently dancing and acting like a fan boy. The crowd is laughing at his ugly mug and seeing the 7+ foot monster do anything even close to dancing is ridiculous. Khali throws himself up onto the apron and steps over the top rope and prepares for the match with his team.

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and the Miz looks like he is ready to wet himself up against these three massive men. Khali stands in front of Clay and Albert and motions that he is going to start the match against the Miz. Clay however is not happy about this and jumps in front of Khali telling him, he is going to start things out for his team. Khali begins barking at Clay as he is going to start the match. Albert tries to settle the monster down as Clay backs up. The Miz sees an opportunity and strikes by shoving Brodus Clay into the Great Khali.

Piper:
Oh come on, you have got to be kidding me here!

Khali turns not realizing Clay has been pushed, instead Khali believes he’s been attacked and Khali lashes out the only way he knows how with a brutal chop to Clay’s head. Albert begins to check on his partner as Khali hops over the top rope and begins to leave the ringside area.

JR:
Well talk about picking them off one at a time. Clay is down and out, Khali is on his way out of the building and now the Miz is gearing up to attack!

Albert turns around and the Miz is right there to lift him up and drop him to the mat with a flapjack. Albert gets up and the Miz drops him with a clotheslines. Albert again gets up and the former UWF Champion unleashes a dropkick which finally knocks the big guy to the ground. The Miz then heads up to the top rope and begins to wait for Albert to get to his feet. The big man does and the Miz launches and connects with a double axe handle. The Miz gets down and covers Albert.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Albert gets the shoulder up!

JR:
The former UWF Champion is looking to get his job back here.

Piper:
Stephanie McMahon must be absolutely pissed at this turnaround.

The Miz stands up and begins to wait impatiently for Albert to get to his feet. The big man does and the Miz grabs him and sends him crashing down to the mat with a big Skull Crushing Finale! The crowd is on their feet as the Miz isn’t done, he grabs Albert’s leg and begins to wrap himself around it before locking in the figure four leg lock!

Piper:
Figure Four! Figure Four! Figure Four! God even when I try to sound like you JR I hate myself!

Albert almost immediately taps out to a great ovation from the crowd. The Miz has kept his job and survived this 3 on 1 handicap match against all odds!

Here is your Winner and keeping his job here on Raw: The Miz!

Piper:
God dammit! I can’t believe this bastard found a way to win!

JR:
Yes! Yes! Yes! The Miz sticking it to the board of directors and the former Champion is back home here in UWF!

The Miz has his hand raised in victory and he is shocked he managed to survive the encounter. The crowd is behind him as he has a smile on his face. The former UWF Champion breathes a massive sigh of relief as UWF Raw continues.

We head backstage to see Dean Ambrose pacing back and forth hurriedly. He’s mumbling to himself but you can make out the words “Cody Rhodesâ€￾ over and over again.

Dean Ambrose
Cody Rhodes. CODY RHODES!....Cody...Rhodes? The more I say it, the more I seem to hate it and I don't know why. Even if I'd never have met the guy, I'd still hate him and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just the kind of guy I am. I've always been a bit on the aggressive side. I guess you already figured that out though.

The camera pans down to show a man, presumably the interviewer, lying face down by Dean Ambrose's feet.

Dean Ambrose
I don't know what's happening to me. Each week I'm becoming more and more like....Him. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep fighting it. I keep lashing out for no reason. Every little thing just seems to piss me off but I'm trying to save it. I'm trying to keep it all in so I can really give it to Cody at Summerslam but I keep slipping up.

Ambrose lowers his head in shame but brings it back up slowly to reveal a big smile on his face.

Dean Ambrose
But I’m learning so many new things. I like to find out just how much the human body can take. I know this man here is not Cody Rhodes but as men, we are all made up of the same parts. We all feel the same things it's just that some can withstand a lot more. I could test things on myself but after all the years of abuse my body has been put through, I can't help but feel numb by everything. So instead this guy right here, he's my own personal test subject. My own personal Cody Rhodes if you will. Let's see how long it takes for Cody Rhodes to bleed.

Ambrose bends down and picks the guys head up and punches him in the forehead five times and finds blood on his knuckles. He quickly and excitedly jumps and gets in the face of the camera.

Dean Ambrose
Wow five times! I guess that's all it takes! Who knew!? I coulda swore it takes a lot more than that. Maybe I don't bleed that easily because I just don't have that much blood left to give. Looks like that's another reason that makes me inhuman. But enough about me. Let's continue on with the experiment. Tell me something Mr. Interviewer, tell me when this starts to hurt.

Ambrose gets down and locks in a fujiwara armbar while the man is screaming in pain.

Dean Ambrose
Yes I know it hurts but tell me when it becomes unbearable!

Ambrose has a sadistic look in his eyes and doesn't seem all there. He finally lets go of the hold and gets in the face of the camera again.

Dean Ambrose
Cody Rhodes. I haven't even begun to finish testing the human body's limits. I'll finish my experiments in the ring tonight.

And with that, Ambrose shoves the camera man out of the room and closes the door behind him.

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before exiting the ring and joining Jim Ross and Hot Rod on commentary.

JR: Well this is mighty unexpected, welcome to the UWF European Champion John Cena.

Piper: Johnny, what's the happenings brother?

John Cena: Both of you can shut up. I'm not out here to talk, I'm out here to scout and remind everyone I'm in the Main Event at Summerslam. I'm the man who will not only walk out with the Tag Team Titles, The European Title, but also the World title and their ain't no way, an old has been, and a bearded freak are going to stop me!

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The theme of Cody Rhodes hits the PA system and onto their feet goes the crowd and the biggest heat of the night comes down upon the man who just one week ago was a resounding fan favorite. Rhodes comes out all smiles and begins thanking the crowd for their wonderful reception. He has clearly lost it as he steps up onto the apron wiping off his boots and stepping into the ring. Ready for his first encounter with Dean Ambrose.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your main event of the evening. Introducing first from Marietta Georgia, he is Cody Rhodes!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

The fans are going wild giving a mixed reaction to the brand New World Heavyweight Champion as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring unsure of what to make of his partner as he hands the World title to the official.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from San Antonio Texas, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA as the entire arena bursts into a chorus of "YES!" 's. After a few moments, Daniel Bryan,, walks out onto the stage. He begins a YES chant with the crowd before sprinting down to the ring and sliding in. Bryan is no stranger to Triple Threats for the World Title but hopes this time will be different as he hops up to the turnbuckle and begins conducting the crowd in a YES chant. After a few moments of fun he hops off the top rope and begins ready himself for another huge main event.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing next, their opponents. First, from Aberdeen Washington, Daniel Bryan!

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire.The crowd is shocked when they see Ambrose carrying down to the ring, the man he had earlier beaten to a pulp. He is obviously sending Cody a message.

He looks extremely pissed off and just stares right into the ring and right at Cody Rhodes. Cody just smiles in return.

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner, from Cincinatti Ohio, Dean Ambrose!

Ambrose tosses the body aside and wastes no time at all rushing down to the ring throwing off his jacket as he does and slides into the ring and immediately goes right after Cody. Cody slides out of the ring almost instantly and Ambrose goes sliding right out of the ring after him. Rhodes slides back in looking at Michaels, Michaels nods and Ambrose comes back in with his sights only on Rhodes, and HBK uses it to his advantage knocking the former champion to the mat with a clothesline. With this the bell is rung.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
dbry_zpsf6ca38e4.jpg
VS.
HBKWorld_zpsac4dfaf1.jpg
&
CodyRhodes.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings as Ambrose has gotten up from the clothesline in the corner, but has absolutely no time to recover as Michaels is on top of him and delivers a hard knife edge chop, one, two, three. Michaels is not fooling around tonight with the four time World Champion. Cody watches with glee from the apron as Michaels brings Ambrose out with a whip into the opposite corner, Ambrose bounces hard off of them back into the center of the ring where Michaels is waiting with another knife edge chop that knocks Ambrose off of his feet. It is only now that Rhodes throws out his hand for a tag, Rhodes is licking his lips in anticipation now. Michaels not really sure what to make of Rhodes gives in and tags him in.

Piper:
You have to love Cody Rhodes, JR. He lets the World Champion soften Ambrose up before he steps into the ring.

JR:
This might not be good for Dean Ambrose if what he did last week is any indication.

Ambrose is on all fours as Rhodes gets into the ring and he is going to stay down as Rhodes gets into the ring driving his elbow into the back of Ambrose’s neck. The crowd is giving major heat to Rhodes who has once again claimed his spot as top heel on the show. Rhodes stands over Ambrose and as Ambrose plants a hand on the mat Rhodes steps on it. Once to the right hand and once to the left. Ambrose uses his elbows to try and get up and Rhodes just delivers a hard soccer kick right into Ambrose’s rib cage. Ambrose rolls over in pain exactly what Cody wanted all along as Cody leaps up into the air and brings his knee down right into the head of Ambrose.

Cena:
Does anyone else realize Ambrose just dragged a half dead person down the ramp, why the hell isn’t that son of a b**** not in jail.

Piper:
You ask me John, it looks to me like Cody heard it loud and clear and is now sending one of his own.

“Come on Dean, I’ve waited so long for this, make it worth my while!â€￾ Cody says as he smacks Ambrose on the back of the head. This seems to do it for Ambrose as he quickly comes to life tackling Rhodes to the mat and begins unloading with big rights and lefts. All Cody can do is throw his arms up in an attempt to block it, but Ambrose just keeps going. The official begins a count, and realizing Ambrose isn’t going to stop Bryan hops into the ring and begins dragging his partner off of Rhodes. The crowd boo Bryan’s actions but he wants to win the match, Rhodes can be seen sitting up laughing at the whole thing. Bryan tries to talk sense into Ambrose, but he gets a slap in the face for his effort. Daniel turns red with anger but doesn’t respond not wanting to damage his chances. Instead he takes his place back on the apron leaving Ambrose to do as he pleases. Ambrose turns around and Rhodes is there and clotheslines Ambrose to the mat. Cody is still laughing at the whole thing realizing he’s gotten into the mind of Ambrose.

JR:
My word, I haven’t had the pleasure of calling many matches with Cody Rhodes in them gentlemen, but this man is just plain sick.

Cena:
You wanna know something really scary JR. I’ve beaten both these men, how scary does that make me?

Cody drags Ambrose back to the center of the ring where he begins stomping on him, in the chest, in the stomach, in the ribs, any place that is vulnerable or open to Rhodes at the time. With Ambrose hurting Rhodes licks his lips before grabbing Ambrose and locking him into surprisingly the Camel Clutch! The crowd begin to boo as Rhodes pulls back the chin of Ambrose, looking to do some serious damage to the man Rhodes has become obsessed with.

JR:
And now Cody pulling out that brutal camel clutch, which I don’t think I’ve ever seen Cody use before!

Piper:
You know what I just realized JR, Cody Rhodes is toying with Dean Ambrose. He’s not out to just beat Ambrose, he’s out to humiliate him, he’s out to destroy him, and what we are witnessing here is what Rhodes can do when he doesn’t even try.

Cena:
You know Hot Rod, I’ve got the Tag Team Titles, the European Title, and a shot at the World Title, and I’ll tell you this right now, I wasn’t even trying. So imagine what I’m going to do to Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan at Summerslam, its going to be worse than what Cody is doing to that sap Ambrose.

After a minute of the clutch Rhodes stops, just stops and lets Ambrose go. It is clear now to all that Rhodes is toying with Ambrose and not necessarily going for the win here. This is infuriating Michaels who is demanding a tag. Rhodes gives him a glare that says “back offâ€￾ and HBK pulls his hand back. Rhodes steps closer to Michaels, “That’s better sexy boy.â€￾ Rhodes smirks only to receive a slap across the face from the World Champion. The crowd pop as the official calls for the tag has been made. Rhodes just merely laughs. “You’re going to be fun when I come after you.â€￾

JR:
Just when I thought there couldn’t be anything crazier on this show we now have this. Cody Rhodes is one big piece of work.

Piper:
He has to be good for ratings JR. I mean the Board of Directors love him!

Michaels isn’t even paying attention to Rhodes as he has come into the ring as Ambrose has gotten to his feet. Not wanting to give up the momentum Michaels delivers right hands right to the face of the former Champion, but Ambrose lashes out with a knee to the mid section. Michaels is not a brawler as opposed to Ambrose and it has cost him here. Ambrose grabs Michaels by his long locks and throws him head first into his corner’s turnbuckle. Daniel is on the apron now and shouts for Ambrose to tag him in. Ambrose shakes his head no, and Daniel returns the favor from earlier and slaps the taste out of Ambrose’s mouth. The crowd pop as Bryan comes into the ring as Ambrose gets out the slap having awoken his calmer side. Daniel comes in and drives hard right hands into the cornered World Champion’s gut. Daniel steps back and rushes the corner with a running elbow smash that knocks the World Champion loopy.

JR:
And now the student does battle with the teacher, and John with both of your opponents in the ring at the moment who do you see as the bigger threat?

Cena:
Are you kidding me JR? If a Goat and a human being were able to reproduce you’d get Daniel Bryan. And HBK, he was 50 when I was born, neither one of these two stand a chance against me.

Michaels is loopy in the corner and Bryan grabs his teacher and whips him hard into the opposite corner, the impact is so hard Michaels goes flying into a tree of woe position. Bryan capitalizes by charging Michaels and landing a running dropkick right to Michael’s defenseless face. The Challenger at Summerslam goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Michaels kicks out!

Daniel gets up and gets a little too close to the ropes as he is blasted with a clothesline from Rhodes who is on the apron!

JR:
Oh come on, what a damn cheap shot from Rhodes.

Cena:
See JR, you got it all wrong, that right there is great tag team wrestling by Cody. You use the ring to your advantage at all times. I should know, I’m the champ.

The cheap shot infuriates Ambrose who tries hard to get into the ring and after Rhodes, but the official gets in the way. This allows Rhodes to step out of his corner and pull HBK to their corner. Rhodes gets out just in time as the official turns, this allows Rhodes to reach down and slap the back of Michaels thus tagging himself in. The crowd boo as Cody picks up Bryan and sends him sailing shoulder first into the turnbuckle only to turn and laugh in Ambrose’s face. Bryan comes out of the corner and Rhodes kicks Bryan in the gut before lifting him up and sending him crashing to the mat with a vertical suplex. The crowd boo loudly as Rhodes goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

Cody isn’t surprised by Bryan’s kick out and merely stares at Ambrose. “Watch this Dean.â€￾ Cody shouts as he begins to head to the top rope. Once there he looks at Ambrose as Bryan gets to his feet. “I believe I can fly!â€￾ He shouts as he jumps off the turnbuckle and comes crashing down on Bryan, however Bryan is able to use Rhodes’ momentum against him and rolls him over into a pinning predicament.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Rhodes gets the shoulder up!

Piper:
Oh man that was close, aren’t you worried John that something like that could happen to you at Summerslam.

Cena:
Please Hot Rod, have you ever seen me go to the top rope? There is a reason you haven’t and that right there is one of them.

Daniel gets to his knees but Rhodes is already on his feet and angry now. He steps back and attempts to crush Bryan’s face with a kick to the face, but Bryan ducks it and grabs Rhodes by the tights and rolls him up into a pinfall again.

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

Rhodes gets to his knees and Bryan is there this time and unleashes a kick right to Cody’s chest, the crowd chants, Yes! YES! YES! Bryan steps back and unleashes a kick for Cody’s head but Cody grabs it and begins to laugh as he has Bryan trapped on one leg. “As a child I always did love pulling legs off of spid…â€￾ Rhodes begins to say but is stopped when Bryan turns the move in an enziguri. The crowd pop as Rhodes falls backwards right into HBK who tags himself in.

JR:
Daniel Bryan able to one up, Cody Rhodes there but now back in comes the World Champion and I’m a little worried here.

Piper:
What the hell was Cody saying about spiders? Guy has totally lost his marbles.

HBK comes in and attempts to whip Bryan off the ropes, but Bryan won’t have any of that. HBK goes sailing into the ropes and comes back and connects on Bryan with a flying forearm smash. Daniel goes down but he is right back up, unfortunately that is what HBK is hoping as he picks up Bryan and nails him with a reverse atomic drop. Bryan holds his groin in pain as Michaels adds insult to injury by knife edge chopping Bryan to the ground. Bryan refuses to stay down and it forces HBK to make a split second decision to lift Bryan up and body slam him to the mat. The crowd lets off a mixed reaction as Michaels goes up to the top rope.

Piper:
When is this old dude going to learn that this is a bad idea. I wouldn’t even try this when I was in my 20’s.

Cena:
It ever bother you Hot Rod, to be as old as you are? I mean Shawn Michaels was around when the dinosaurs roamed the earth and he’s still doing it.

Michaels sets himself up on the top rope for his vintage elbow drop, but Dean Ambrose has other ideas. Ambrose begins shaking the top rope with all his might and the plan works as it throws Michaels off balance and he flips off the turnbuckle and lands back first into the ring. The crowd cheer Ambrose’s ingenuity to save his partner but they turn to boos as Rhodes is coming now to take a cheap shot on Ambrose. Ambrose however has seen it coming the whole way and Ambrose leaps off the apron onto Rhodes and takes him down to the ground.

JR:
Ambrose going flying showing off brain and brawn here in this match up, but does he want to win or punish Cody Rhodes more?

Piper:
Right now he’s doing both JR, so who cares!

Ambrose delivers several hard rights and lefts on Rhodes but Rhodes manages to roll on top of Ambrose and get to his feet. Ambrose however is in hot pursuit. Ambrose spins Rhodes around, but Cody pokes Dean’s eyes. Dean temporarily blind can’t do anything as Rhodes hops over the barricade and begins walking away from the match.

Cena:
Oh see, this is why I’m the number one contender and Rhodes is not. Who the hell leaves like a chicken in the middle of a match.

JR:
I recall you earlier couldn’t get away from the ring quicker.

Cena:
I’d already won my match JR. That’s what I do, and that’s why come Summerslam I’m going to have every title that matters on Raw.

Ambrose gets sight back into his eyes and sees Rhodes making a beeline up the steps in the arena trying to get away, he clearly did not like what he saw in Ambrose there, or perhaps he is still toying with him. It doesn’t matter either way as Ambrose begins the chase much to the delight of the sold out crowd. This leaves Bryan and Michaels alone in the ring together. After several moments and Ambrose and Rhodes have disappeared as if on cue both men kip up at the exact same time! The crowd roar in approval as student and mentor both stare at each other. HBK is the one who lunges first, but Daniel catches him and sends him sailing to the mat with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Daniel Bryan immediately turns towards the top rope and begins climbing it to the delight of the crowd.

JR:
Now Daniel Bryan is climbing up to the top rope, but what for he has Shawn Michaels right where he wants him!

Cena:
That’s my cue gentlemen. It was nice talking to you, but its time for the Champ to go to work.

The sound of a microphone being taken off and put down is heard and Cena immediately goes up to Bryan on the top rope and grabs his foot stopping him from jumping. Bryan won’t have any of that and easily kicks Cena off of him to the delight of the crowd. NO! NO! NO! Bryan shouts to Cena before turning to HBK who is now getting to his feet. Daniel launches himself off the top rope, but whatever move he was doing, well we’ll never know, for as he comes down he is met with the World Heavyweight Champion’s boot. HBK has delivered Sweet Chin Music to Bryan right in the air. Bryan falls to the mat almost looking like he’s been killed by the impact. The World Champion has struck again at the perfect opportunity. He falls on top of Bryan.

1…

2…

3…

&

Here are your Winners: Cody Rhodes and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion: Shawn Michaels!

Piper:
Holy hell! What a champion we’ve got, maybe last week wasn’t a fluke!

HBK has his hand raised in victory as Cena comes into the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship. HBK gets ready to fight but Cena waves him off. “No, man it ain’t like that. You get a pass tonight. You see that, that’s what happens when like me you side with board. The board wants you Shawn and I’m here to offer it all to you from them.â€￾ Cena says as he holds out the World Title for Shawn to take. If Shawn takes it he will be siding with the board.

JR:
What on earth is Shawn Michaels going to do here?

Shawn doesn’t hesitate and immediately takes the World Championship from Cena, eliciting major heat from the crowd. He puts it on his shoulder and smiles. Cena nods his head happy to see Shawn has accepted the Boards offer, that is until Shawn nails Cena with Sweet Chin Music! The place explodes as Cena goes down in a heap on the ground.

Piper:
Ah no! Shawn you idiot!

JR:
Well it looks like Shawn might be an opportunist, but he wants nothing to do with Stephanie McMahon and the Board of Directors, and he made that clear by sweet chin music on the messenger.

Piper:
Shawn Michaels might have just signed his death certificate here in UWF, JR. He better hope that the Board gives him one more chance.

We don’t know what the ramifications of Shawn’s actions will be after tonight, nor do we know what is going to happen between Ambrose and Rhodes. All this will have to wait until next live on Raw. We go off the air with Shawn Michaels holding up the World Title in victory as Raw goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:
Promo’s: The TTers
Styles/Mysterio, Deebs/Edge: Captain Charisma
Kennedy v. Kingston: Hoov
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Summerslam:

UWF Hardcore Championship:

Inferno Match

Mr. Kennedy v. Vampiro

#1 Contendership to the World Title
AJ Styles v. James Storm

Chase

Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw Supershow 8/13/13 Edition!

Awesome job with this weeks edition of RAW. I felt that everything was explained so well during the show. I like how most of the matches to me were not predictable, but I am enjoying Cody and Ambrose a little bit too much. The inferno match is going to be an awesome one, and Killz let's go to war for the number one contendership as I am not looking to lose that. Good episode. Can't wait to see Heyman's clients either.

Dash

Great show and that HBK promo was a great way to start things off. I feel like I drifted a bit with my Dibiase/Maryse promo but that's probably since I'm not used to promoing as a diva, especially someone like Maryse, I'll get used to it eventually though. I was honestly surprised that I got the win over Edge, the spear threw me away, Dibaise must have epic resiliency. Congratulations to Kennedy for winning the Hardcore Championship, I marked out when Vampiro came out after that match, the tombstone to kofi on the stage was awesome and then to set him on fire as well! 'Holy shit' are the only two words I can think of to describe how great that was. The promos were really top quality too, really like how DoD plays Colter, I can actually read what he wrote in Colter's voice and that can only be a good thing. I feel like Cody Rhodes' promo was a little too long (Probably because it was posted twice. :p) but it was a great promo and kudos to him. Cody is one of my favourite superstars and I went down a similar road to this one when I used him in a league earlier this year so this is a really entertaining read for me.

Again, great RAW man. :D

Cwalker

Very entertaining and a very long edition of RAW.

I won't get into everything, but I'll pick out the few things that I really enjoyed.

As always, Cody Rhodes delivers a brilliant promo. I'm amazed at how the character continues to evolve and just when you think he's done everything he can, he surprises you. Ambrose follows up with a good promo as well. Having the top two guys feud with one another is working out well, hopefully it lasts for more than this one Pay Per View.

The matches were well written as to be expected.

Only downside for me and I'd said it in the last Smackdown thread, I'm not a fan of guys coming in and being given Title Matches and Number One Contender matches almost immediately, but that's merely personal preference.

Good job

Slim

Made it through the show and you tell me one time Raw hasn't delivered...I can say this is definitely one of those times. It def delivered. It always delivers... but this show was red hot awesome. I wanted to do more but mannnn... I'm gettin it. I'm gettin it back. I'm gettin my Trash talking back in me for SummerSlam. Slowly but surely it is all coming back.

But Raw... again... awesome. Rhodes... finally back where he needs to be heh... just that it was posted twice so I was like... wait what... I thought I read that already... ah well... cool. heh.

SummerSlam.... gonna be electric.

Andrew

- What a stellar promo to start the show, really loved that promo.

- Nice to see DiBiase has Maryse, good pairing and a decent promo.

- Great win for DiBiase over Edge, can't remember who plays DiBiase but I've seen a few TT's and this guy is going to breakout.

- Chase's AJ is seriously one of the best AJ Styles he's portrayed ever, every week it's mainly his promos I look forward to. I hope Chase can win the big one!

- Huge fan of Natlav's 3 Man Kru. Loved the bit about Anarchy, I chuckled. :lmao about who's the leader.

- Damn Dixie screwing out AJ, good win for Rey though.

- Great promo by whoever picked up Heyman, it'll be interesting to see who he uses as his "clients".

- Brutal Bryan promo from Hoov.

- Another decent promo this time from Storm. Got a lot of good promos here so far.

- Liked the finish with AJ coming out screwing James Storm and with Orton speaking via titantron. I'm going to enjoy this Storm/AJ #1 Contender's match!

- That was a great Miz/Steph McMahon segment there, is The Miz back?

- Glad I won my first title here in UWF, been a long time coming. Looks like I'll be facing Vampiro who killed Kofi Kingston.

- Not a bad Cena/Steph segment, Steph seems to be beginning being everywhere now.

- Great Colter/Zeb promo, love the alliance with Bray Wyatt.

- :mark: INFERNO match, fuck... Vampiro better not burn me alive haha.

- Just noticed Cody Rhodes promo is thrown in twice, either way it's awesome!

- :lmao Brodus & Tensai & Khali vs. The Miz. Welcome Back Miz.

- Digging this Ambrose/Rhodes feud as both are portraying psychos'. Should be a fun read.

- Great victory for Rhodes/Michaels, great ending and a top-notch RAW!

SBS

UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/20/13 Preview!

TheNewRawBanner.png

UWF Raw August 20th 2013 Preview!!!

Last week Raw saw the Road to Summerslam heat up to unnatural levels. Ambrose and Rhodes, HBK, Cena, and Bryan all continued their rode by gaining and losing momentum. Meanwhile new matches were made for the event. Upsets happened, as did successful debuts. What will Raw have in store just days away from the biggest party of the Summer let's take a look.

Match 1

DibiaseRaw_zpsbc5fa765.jpg
&
WadeB_zps0f437359.jpg
Vs.
Bg_zps940d351c.jpg
&
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

Dibiase and Barrett vs. 3 Live Kru

Last week the 3 Live Kru made their debut big time on Raw with Rey Mysterio successfully defeating AJ Styles. Before the match BG James talked about going after the Tag Team Titles. General Manager Randy Orton wanted to see if the former Road Dogg was all talk or not. We'll find out this week when the 3 Live Kru face off against the Red Hot Ted Dibaise and Wade Barrett. With Deebs and Barrett potentially becoming the Tag Team Champions at summerslam a win here might just put them first in line for a shot.

Match 2

SwaggerRaw_zpse6a59d03.jpg
Vs.
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg

Jack Swagger vs. Dean Ambrose

Jack Swagger will make his long anticipated Raw debut in singles action this week against an opponent who is on the verge of completely losing his marbles. After losing his World Championship a few weeks prior, Ambrose has his sights on Rhodes at Summerslam. Will he be able to deal with Swagger who for all intents and purposes is looking to build himself up past Summerslam and a win over the former 4 Time World Champion would do that for him. Of course with Rhodes sure to be watching you can bet anything can happen in this one.

Main Event:

CenaTagRaw_zps37b9119c.jpg

Special Guest Referee John Cena

EdgeRaw_zps69da73ee.jpg
vs.
HBKWorld_zpsac4dfaf1.jpg

Champion vs. Champion

Edge vs. Shawn Michaels

And in our main event of the evening Shawn Michaels will be in action this week against a man who has been waiting for his moment to shine. The ever dangerous Mr. Money in the Bank will be in action this week in the main event. Rumor has it Creative had planned this match originally for Summerslam, but with each man winning Championships things changed. Edge and Michaels have had a history over the last few months and it should all come to a head this week. With the idea Edge could cash in his briefcase right here tonight being one. The fact that Cena, who is in the pocket of the Board of Directors, is the special guest referee and tag team Champions with Edge calling the match, and Daniel Bryan rumored to be on commentary for this match, you better believe this main event is not to be missed.

We Will Hear From:

James Storm Challenges AJ Styles to a Drinking Contest:
Randy Orton has agreed to allow AJ Styles to drink this Tuesday Night on Raw to compete in a competition with his former TNA Original James Storm. The Number One Contendership is on the line at Summerslam, but bragging rights will be on the line tonight. Who will drink who under the table on Raw?

The Miz: He got his job back, and with the Board looking to hurt him for his past, how is the Miz feeling, and where is he going? Find out on Raw.

Paul Heyman:Heyman never misses an opportunity to hype himself up, or his clients. Will we get a hint as to who they are? Only Heyman knows.

Bray Wyatt and Jack Swagger:
Wyatt and Swagger will address the Tag Team Title match at Summerslam and why these complete opposites would work together.

Mr. Kennedy: The New Hardcore Champion will speak on his first title here in UWF as well as his match with Vampiro at Summerslam.

And Lastly:

Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night:
The Board of Directors is giving Michaels one last chance to make the right decision and side with them heading into the title match at Summerslam. They promise to give HBK a heroes welcome and show their appreciation before giving Shawn one final offer to join them. Will Shawn refuse again, or will the power and prestige of being with the Board be too much even for the World Heavyweight Champion to turn down.

All of this and More on Tuesday Night Raw!

OOC:Only three matches seeing as Summerslam is next Sunday. If you don't have a match please go post for the PPV, if you have a match don't forget to post for the PPV as well. Turn out has been great for the most part guys let's make this go home show a show help the train leading to the slam :)

Andrew

Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 08/20/13 Preview!

Damn, I look forward to Edge/HBK!

Will have a promo in later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.