UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/13 Preview

You are losing on Raw simply because you spam my Brand's page with the filth that is the Dallas Cowboys! LOL j/k

Haha they are irrelevant.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/13 Preview

I'm enjoying being Mr. Money in the Bank. heh... teasin ya in the card previews, teasin in the PPV previews, teasin it in OOC, teasin it in post show posts, teasin it in every TT...

heh... but one day... one day it won't be teased... it'll be for real ;)

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/2013 Edition!

July 23rd, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the longest running show in UWF history and arguably the flagship show of UWF, Tuesday Night Raw. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jim Ross but you can call me JR and beside me is my long time broadcast partner, WWE Hall of Famer Hot Rod Roddy Piper. And folks we may only be calling one show now, but that just means we have more time to give you what you want, and that is exactly what Raw did last Sunday at Lockdown.

Piper:
Lockdown was absolutely nuts on the Raw side of things JR. We had brutality, we had excitement, and best of all we claimed ourselves a new number one contender to the World Title, as well as a New World Heavyweight Champion.

JR: Of course folks the Hot Rod is talking about John Cena who's team was victorious in Lethal Lockdown and is now proceeding into Summerslam as the number one contender. But the bigger news was the Hell in a Cell tag team match for the World Heavyweight Championship and Tag Team Championships. Y.E.S. consisting of Damien Sandow and the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion is no more, and in their place are the new UWF Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan, and the brand new UWF Champion for the record breaking 4th time. Dean Ambrose.

Piper:Four times! Holy shit that's ridiculous. But JR, tonight isn't going to be about the World Title tonight its all going to be about the UWF Tag Team Championships. As Bryan and Ambrose defend against the team of Mr. Money in the Bank Edge and of course the number one contender and European Champion John Cena.

JR: There are alot of variables in that match Hot Rod and all are combustible but right now we're going to take it to ringside where we are going to hear from our new UWF Worlds Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The fans arise on their feet as their new World Heavyweight Champion emerges from the curtains with both the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and the UWF Tag Team Championship across his shoulder. He walks down the ramp with a big smile on his face. He goes over to grab a mic and slide into the ring and raises his title for one more big pop before finally beginning to speak.

Dean Ambrose
Well isn't this deja vu? I stand here before you as both the World Heavyweight Champion and UWF Tag Team Champion except this time with Daniel Bryan instead of John Cena.

The crowd starts chanting "YES! YES! YES!"

Dean Ambrose
Daniel and I have had our problems in the past. He knows exactly what I'm capable of and vice versa. He won't be tempted to get on my bad side again like Cena did. If Daniel wants to fight me, he'll do it the old fashioned way and earn it instead of turning on me mid match. Edge and Cena on the other hand will probably turn on each other especially given their track records. How many different tag partners has Edge had? And with Cena not giving a damn about anything, Daniel and I are coasting through to Summerslam where John Cena has a guaranteed title shot. Looks like we might have a WrestleMania rematch on our hands at Summerslam but John isn't the only one with a title shot. His tag team partner tonight Edge has that Money in the Bank contract. He can cash in any time that he wants. I've been a victim to that briefcase before but if Edge was as smart as he wants us to think he is, he'd look back at how that turned out for Bray Wyatt. Does Edge really want to end up trapped in Hell with me?

Ambrose lets and evil grin come across his face and the crowd eats it up.

Dean Ambrose
Go ahead and ask Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow how they feel after that match. How it feels to know that you're just not good enough. To feel so much pain that you have to give up because you just can't take it anymore. There are two different ways they can take what just happened to them. They can let it devour them from the inside out and quit the business like so many so frequently do. Or they can realize that they will never have to suffer through such hell again and keep on wrestling but just stay the hell away from me. Speaking of Wyatt, I'm sure he has a rematch clause in his contract.

The crowd boos Bray Wyatt.

Dean Ambrose
My thoughts exactly but I have no doubt that I'll be able to beat him again. With YES destroyed, there's no one else to help Bray. His little mystery attacker didn't show up and Hell in a Cell so of course it was Damien Sandow all along. Don't expect to ever see him get involved in any of my matches anymore after I speared him through the cell. So with Wyatt no longer having the help of these blackouts and all his followers leaving his side, I don't have to worry about him anymore.

When one challenger leaves, another one pops out of nowhere. AJ Styles earned himself a future World Heavyweight Championship opportunity. When exactly? I'm not sure but he doesn't seem like much of a problem. He can barely keep himself sober enough to even show up when he's scheduled to appear. What kind of loser can barely hold his alcohol. What a pansy. Then again if I was as terrible as he is, I would drink myself to death as well.

Ambrose laughs at the thought of AJ Styles but continues on.

Dean Ambrose
So that covers all the people who we know have a title shot. They're all undeserving as far as I'm concerned but then who else does that leave? Maybe the only other champion on this brand, Kofi Kingston. He is the Hardcore Champion after all. After I held that title, anyone else who holds must be worthy of becoming a World Champion right? Let's look at the list of people who have done that. Oh look only one. Dean Ambrose. Who else has come close? Matt Morgan? Curt Hawkins? Abyss? None of them are even a part of this roster anymore. The only one still here is Christopher Daniels and what's he doing? Kofi hasn't done a damn thing to differentiate himself from the lackluster lineage of the title after it left my hands. Kofi is no threat to me.

What about Brock Lesner? The man so dominate and scary....his first two weeks. As always he comes off strong but when it comes to matches, I don't think he's won more than 3 his entire 10 runs he's had here in UWF. Definitely not viable contender. How about the "black sheep" of UWF. He had a good outing at Lockdown but failed to get the win. I've been there before but I only lose because of outside interferences. You were locked in a cage with John Morrison and couldn't get it done. Speaking of John Morrison maybe he deserves a title shot. Everyone knows he's been on a bit of a hot streak. I'm sure some people want to see him come out here and give me petty insults and talk about how he's the "executioner". Obviously he's never seen my hit list. Over 20 different men have fallen at my feet here in UWF. There is simply no man better than me.

The crowd cheers on Ambrose as he begins to pace back and forth.

Dean Ambrose
But time and time again people think they can measure up to me. I don’t know if it’s to get their names in the lights or just to test the limits of their own capabilities but I don’t care. Ya' see there's a lot of new faces around these parts. Faces that have yet to feel the fury of a real man's fist hitting them across the face. Faces who have only heard the stories but have yet to see the reality. Faces that as far as they can tell, Bray Wyatt was the greatest thing since sliced bread because he held onto the World Heavyweight Championship belt after Wrestlemania. They’re idiots. That’s right I’m talking to you new guys around here. For almost two years, one man has been at the top, knocking sense into those of you who feel you’re deserved opportunities. So listen up Curtis Axel, Vampiro, R-Truth and Kevin Nash. As long as you’re on the same brand as me, you won’t amount to shit!

Ambrose smiles, drops the mic and raises his World Heavyweight Championship over his head as he walks towards the back with his music playing and the fans cheer him on.

We're backstage where we see Mr. Kennedy in a room by himself as the camera pans onto him.

Anderson3-1.png

Mr. Kennedy: At Lockdown, I was unable to get the job done. But that doesn't change the landscape around here, we put on a hell of a fight and I gotta give John Morrison some damn credit. He took me to a limit like never before, this morning I woke up and realised... What do I have to do? There isn't much I can do, I just have to take this loss and keep at it. It ain't easy coming to accept a loss like that, but I have no choice. Do I blame Randy Orton? Is that what I need to do? Put the blame on someone else? No. I lost fair and square... Am I annoyed about having to face John Morrison? No. It's a challenge, hell this week he's facing Cody Rhodes again. John Morrison was always a top-contender and quite frankly I just ain't there yet. It hurts me enough to say it, it hurts me knowing that I probably will never hit that status. The landscape of RAW is a tough environment, there's a lot of guys here battling just to reach to the top of the mountain. But we all cannot be there, but where does this leave me? Well, Randy ain't going to face me at all. He's done. I wish he would have given me a challenge but it seems that isn't happening anytime soon, I ain't going to sit here and whine about how I want to face Randy. I think he's came to realization already after my performance with John Morrison. Those four walls of steels, I've been in them before but damn... John sure knows how to deliver the damn pain 'cos a week on I'm still feeling the damn pain. I'm honestly glad I got the night off, it's given me time to think. I'm in the building right now, even though this room doesn't look like a room we'd normally be in. But I'm guaranteeing that tonight... I'll have my next focus. I'm focused on a bit of gold, I had the opportunity and lost it. But I'm done with losing opportunities, it's time to gain!

Mr. Kennedy then looks up at the camera.

Anderson-1.png

With this opportunity, I ain't going to let it slip. I've been on a huge rollercoaster ride since the start of the year. I'll be damned if I let another slip past me. I've already made my mind up on who I want to face next. I'm doing whatever the hell I can and Randy is going to let it happen. If Randy wants me to treat him nicely than he's going to let this damn opportunity happen. 'Cos I tell ya, if Randy ain't going to let this happen then something is going to go down. He ain't going to like it. In fact nobody will, but this opportunity must be made. I'll be the savior here, I'll be the one that stops this man. Who is it? Find out tonight because one way or another... my name is going to be heard through that microphone. This isn't just a mic check, this isn't just reality... this is MIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEEEERRRRR KENNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEDDDDDDYYYYYY...

KENNEDEH! TELLIN' YOU WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU!

The scene cuts off and the crowd are quite confused and unsure who Mr. Kennedy is looking to go after.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall....

[video=youtube;JYZF0zMG4pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZF0zMG4pg[/video]

Lights goes out and drum voices are sound around the arena! It's nothing more than the arrival of Curtis Axel! Crowds starts to boo him. Axel appears in entrance and he looks to the crowd. He taunts at the entrance then he walks towards the ring. He seems to be happy as the crowd booes him. He laughs to fans.

RAW_1043_Photo_049.jpg

Axel enters the ring and he taunts in the ring again.

[video=youtube;qbCkdixtn5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCkdixtn5g[/video]

As Vampiro's music plays through out the arena, a thin layer of white smoke enters the stage as Vampiro steps out.

vampiro_entrance.jpg

Vampiro walks towards the ring and Axel looks at his opponent.

Axel_zps86d747cd.jpg
Vs.
vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and Curtis Axel immediately goes into action against Vampiro looking to nail him with a clothesline, but Vampiro ducks it and begins throwing right hands right into the face of Axel. Axel staggers back as Vampiro unleashes another shot or two. With Axel on edge Vampiro throws Axel into a headlock, but the second generation superstar isn’t going to fall for that, as he uses the ropes to toss Vampiro off of him. The superstar who made a name for himself in Mexico Vampiro comes back right into a massive shoulder block from the upstart formally known as McGuilicuty. Vampiro gets to his feet unsteady and Axel comes down on Vampiro from behind with a clubbing blow. Vampiro is staggered by the cheap shot and is easy pickings for the young Axel who lifts up the Mexican vet and slams him to the mat with a body slam.

JR:
And Curtis Axel may not have the experience advantage in this match up, but he does have the power advantage as made evident by that nasty body slam from the second generation superstar.

Piper:
He doesn’t have to be Perfect like his father JR, especially against a guy in face paint, this second rate Sting who thinks he’s a vampire. I’m surprised he doesn’t Fu**ing sparkle.

Axel has a large smile on his face as he waits for Vampiro to get to his feet and he does only for Axel to send him right back down to the mat with a clothesline to the back of Vampiro’s head. Again Vampiro shows his endurance by fighting to his feet, but only for Axel to lift up his opponent and connect with a backbreaker that knocks the Vampire to the mat. Axel goes for the cover.

1….

2…

Vampiro kicks out.

Axel brings Vampiro to his feet and sends him sailing off of the ropes, Axel goes for a clothesline but Vampiro ducks it. Axel turns around just in time to kick Vampiro in the gut before he can build any momentum. Axel bounces off the ropes looking to force Vampiro down again, but this time the vet manages to outsmart Axel and responds by back body dropping Axel to the mat. Axel gets up gingerly as Vampiro leaps up to the top rope. The crowd doesn’t know what to think as Vampiro jumps off the top rope and connects with a spin kick from off of the top rope. The crowd are mighty impressed with Vampiro as he leans over and falls on top of Axel.

1…

2…

Axel gets the shoulder up.

JR:
Impressive ability from Vampiro there sending the young Axel to the mat showing there is still some fire in the old vets legs.

Piper:
Vampiro is immortal JR, that’s what vampire’s are. Oh I’m sorry I forgot the only time you’ve ever read anything with vampires in it was that shit called Twilight!

Vampiro gets off of Axel with a sadistic smile on his face. He pulls Axel to his feet and nails him with a European uppercut that sends Axel into the ropes. Vampiro follows up attempting to grab Axel, but Axel instinctively reaches out and rakes the eyes and make up of Vampiro. Vampiro is blind and heads into the ropes, Axel attempts to take Vampiro’s head off but Vampiro uses his instincts to send Axel over the top rope, but Axel lands on the apron. Vampiro turns around and Axel nails him with an elbow to the side of the head. Vampiro goes sailing into the center of the ring as Axel steps back into the ring, he comes up behind Vampiro, wraps his arms around him from behind and plants Vampiro to the ground with a belly to back suplex. Axel rolls over Vampiro and goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Vampiro kicks out!

JR:
Impressive move by Axel there showing the raw strength and talent to be able to stay ahead of a quicker opponent as he plants Vampiro to the mat.

Piper:
Impressive yes, did it get the job done? No. And at the end of the night that’s all anyone is going to care about anyway.

Axel throws his arms out motioning the match is now over before beginning to head to the top rope. The crowd is wondering what the hell Axel is trying to pull here by going to the top rope as this is not something the Henning family is known for. He gets to the top rope just as Vampiro gets to his feet. Axel than leaps looking to connect with a double axe-handle, but it is not to be as Vampiro manages to counter by bringing his right hand into the mid section of the flying Axel. Axel falls to his knees his breathe has completely left him now as Vampiro brings him up and sets him up before connecting with the pumphandle sitout powerbomb. The crowd can’t believe the strength of the slim Vampiro who goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. No!

Axel gets the shoulder up!

JR:
Wow what a move by Vampiro showing we all might have underestimated his strength here in his debut match here in the UWF.

Piper:
Man Axel looked like a steak there JR, he just got filleted.

Vampiro gets up as the crowd gives a positive reaction to him as he gets to his feet licking his lips. Vampiro has a dark look in his eye as he puts his hand through his hair. He looks like he is ready to bite and go for the kill and that is exactly what he does as Curtis Axel gets to his feet. Vampiro grabs Axel by the throat looking for the Vampiro’s bite chokeslam, but again Axel rakes the eyes of his opponent. The crowd is clearly not impressed with Axel and his cheap tactics. The crowd’s boos get even louder as Axel sets Vampiro up for the Perfect Plex.

JR:
And now after another damn rake of the eyes Axel has Vampiro right where he wants him.

Piper:
Shades of the great Mr. Perfect here and let me tell you if it is anything like his father’s Vampiro is done for undead or not!

As Axel has it in he takes a long moment to gloat, this gives Vampiro the opportunity to snap out of it, hitting Axel with a headbutt right to the side of the head, followed by a second headbutt right to the forehead. Vampiro is not fazed by the headbutts but Axel has no choice but to fall on the mat. Vampiro is done fooling around now as he waits for Axel to get to his feet.

JR:
Those nasty headbutts from Vampiro breaking up the Perfect-plex and now Axel is in serious trouble.

Piper:
I guess we’re going to have to rename the Perfect Plex cause it wasn’t perfect there.

Axel gets to his feet and Vampiro picks him up as if he is going to body slam Axel, but he does not instead he turns it into a scoopslam piledriver known as the Nail in the Coffin! The crowd explode at the impact of the maneuver. Vampiro wastes no time going for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner: Vampiro!

JR:
Good grief what a move, Vampiro literally putting the nail in the coffin of Axel winning his first match with that incredible move.

Piper:
I’m speechless JR. That was impressive and gives the psycho Vampire the victory, and looking at this roster JR, Vampiro is definitely going to fit in around here.

Vampiro has his hand raised in victory as he smiles showing off the fangs in his mouth. He is happy, or as happy as a vampire can be as the UWF Raw crowd applauds the newcomer as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

R-Truth is shown backstage looking pretty angry for some reason, but the fans still pop as R-Truth is trying to calm himself down. R-Truth looks into the camera as he begins to speak his mind

r-truth-1.png

R-Truth: What's up? R-Truth givin' y'all an update here. So after Lockdown I was 'gracefully' defeated by a man none other than the UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston. I can't complete tonight because of my leg gettin' trapped by the barbed wire but I'll have y'all know that I'll be ready to compete next week in whatever that son a bitch Randy Orton will face me in. We had a good match Kofi, but it's time for me to move on and try something different, y'know something that WONT get me killed in the next year. So don't worry Kofi my time with you is done, so you can keep your precious little fucked up title and shove it up Abe's ass while you're giving him a reach-around!

The fans give out a pop as R-Truth smiles before he continues.

I have to admit though that I'm having fun on my return to the UWF, but that fun won't stop just because I lost to the most racist man on RAW, naw man what I'm gonna enjoy is opening my e-mail in the next couple of days and see what the RAW GM will have in store for me. I'm down to try anything new, only because I'm a people pleaser and I love to entertain you fine folks. I'm off to a rocky start ladies and germs, but I can bounce back and make a name for myself as the coolest, most baddest mutherfucker in the UWF, and THAT I can guarantee. If it's one thing that I am not ladies and germs, it would be that I'm not a liar. Y'all know that I'm a brutally honest person, and I can safely say that I'll continue to be awesome as fuck, and that I'll continue to overcome this peer pressure bullshit for turning against you guys, because we need a couple of good people around these parts of wrestlin'. If y'all hear me say what's up!!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

Yeh, what's up! I'll tell you what's up. R-Truth is what's up, and I'm making my big impact next week,I don't know what I'm going to do but I can promise you that much ladies and germs. I don't care if I'm facing off against some new guy and I don't care if I'm facing the whole roster in a battle royal, I. WILL. MAKE. AN. IMPACT! Y'all better believe that, because that's the truth! Now as Cyrus would say: fuck off I have work to do!

The crowd is loving it as R-Truth leaves the camera shot to go somewhere else.

Fans begin to boo as a camera shows "the one" AJ Styles on the titanttron

images

AJ Styles: What the hell do you want? Do you not understand I told you no freaking camera men in my dressing room before a match. Get the hell out.

The camera man leaves the dressing room but there is still a crack there as AJ Styles is shown standing there. AJ notices the camera man is still there, and he chases after them, the camera man runs away as he looks on far from a distance AJ turns around and a mysterious figure is talking to AJ. The camera can't make it out who it is. The Camera man gets closer and sees that AJ is talking to Jeremy Borash, and we hear AJ's response

AJ Styles: What did you say JB?

Jeremy Borash: I said the person who has been revealing everything about you to GM Randy Orton, and to everybody is going to address you next week here on RAW.

AJ Styles: JB just tell me who it is..

Jeremy Borash: AJ I promised I wouldn't reveal this person too you. Trust me AJ don't be mad when they show up next week they were only trying to help.

AJ's music begins to play as his match is up next

AJ Styles: I will deal with this later.

the camera fades away and cuts to the arena

[video=youtube;Z-i_Y7B3gYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-i_Y7B3gYI[/video]

tumblr_mnspr3e9ry1ror45wo1_500.jpg

Here comes "The One" of UWF as we hear Evil Ways. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction. "The One" walks on the ramp as he makes his way to the ring.

JR: This guy has no emotion for sure.

Roddy Piper: Really? Remember how this is all started. Our GM didn't let him drink, if he did he would be fired! How fair is that? This is a country that has freedom.

JR: Yes but this is a company that has rules. A rule is a rule.

AJ is standing in the ring as he waits for his opponent. But before Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez appears in the entrance.

Ricardo-Rodriguez-Header.png

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

[video=youtube;ViioIO0GrSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViioIO0GrSY[/video]

Here comes the Mexican Aristocrat, as usual he is in his car. He rides in and exits the car. The crowd cheers for him. Del Rio goes to ramp and poses as pyros shoot off behind him.

45albertode

After that he walks towards the ring. He looks AJ in the eye.

JR: These two hates each other so much.

Roddy Piper: This wasn't personal but Del Rio made it personal!

The two are in the ring and the ref starts the match!

Ding Ding Ding!

The two lock up and with an arm wrench. AJ tries to reverse it and Del Rio holds him with a hammerlock. Del Rio takes AJ down with a snapmare. AJ stands up and gets nailed by Del Rio with a clothesline! AJ is down, Del Rio covers.

One...

AJ Kicks out!
Del Rio lifts him up and goes for another arm wrench, then a side headlock. AJ tries to send him into the ropes but Del Rio blocks it. Both of them are on one of their knees. AJ stands up and sends Del Rio to the ropes but Del Rio takes him down with a shoulder block!

JR: Del Rio dominating from the first second of this match!

Del Rio goes to the ropes and bounces but AJducks, then performs a leapfrog, finally he goes for a dropkick but Del Rio holds on to ropes, AJ falls down on his back! AJ stands up and Del Rio hits a series of low kicks. Crowd begins to chant "Si!" for each kick. Alberto again goes to the ropes but AJ takes him down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! AJ goes for the cover.

one...

two...

Del Rio kicks out!

AJ kicks Del Rio as both gets on their feet. AJ holds him and goes for a suplex but Del Rio counters it, where Del Rio is behind AJ. Del Rio sends forearm shots to AJ's back followed by pushing him to the ropes, AJ bounces from the ropes and a high kick from Del Rio to AJ's back knocks AJ down again. AJ holds his back in pain as Del Rio tries a backstabber but AJ barely holds on to the ropes. Del Rio falls on his back. Del Rio is down. He gets up right near to ropes. AJ sees it and tries to send him over the ropes with a clothesline but Del Rio pulls the ropes down and AJ goes outside of the ring. AJ is on his feet but Del Rio hits him with a kick as he holds on to the ropes. AJ hits his back to the ring barriers. Del Rio goes to apron and he flies with a crossbody! But AJ catches him in the air and tosses Del Rio's back into the ring post! Del Rio is down with pain!

Roddy Piper: This is what I like about the new AJ. He is unpredictable and relentless!

AJ slides in to the ring to start the count from one again. He slides out quickly. He kicks Del Rio's back. AJ picks Del Rio up and tosses his back into the barrier! Del Rio is hurt for sure! AJ sends him in the ring and AJ goes to apron and then to corner. As Del Rio stands up AJ nails a missile dropkick! AJ goes for the cover again.

One...

Two...

Del Rio kicks out!

AJ lifts Del Rio and smashes him to mat with a body slam. AJ goes to the apron. What will he do? A superman maybe? But Del Rio gets up and hits an enzuigiri to AJ! That was so quick! AJ didn't see that coming! Del Rio holds AJ and tries to take him in to the ring with a suplex but AJ blocks it. AJ tries a suplex but this time Del Rio is the one who blocks it. Del Rio with punches to AJ's abdomen. Del Rio lifts him up for a suplex but AJ reverses it and AJ is behind Del Rio. AJ tries an O'Connor Roll but Del Rio holds on to the ropes and AJ goes flying. AJ stands up and Del Rio connects a back kick to AJ! AJ bows down and Del Rio goes to ropes and a kick to AJ's head! A big boot! Del Riofeeling it now, again goes to ropes but meets a dropkick from AJ! Del Rio is down!

ONE...
TWO...

But Del Rio kicks it out before AJ gets the victory. AJ takes Del Rio and tries for a body slam but Del Rio falls behind AJ and connects with a backstabber! AJ holds his back. Del Rio goes to corner and he claps hand as he says "Si". Ricardo screams "Si". The crowd is behind Del Rio. AJ is on his knees. Del Rio tries a back kick to head but AJ rolls out before he connects it. AJ goes for a roll up!

One...
Two....

Del Rio kicks out!

Both get up to their feet but AJ uses his quickness and hits a series of low kicks and a forearm smash! AJ tries to Irish Whip Del Rio to corner but Del Rio reverses it. Del Rio charges but AJ uses his speed to grab the top rope and jump over top of the incoming Del Rio. AJ goes to the ropes and knocks down Del Rio with a clothesline! And another one! On the third attemt Del Rio ducks a clothesline, AJ in anger charges to Del Rio but Del Rio counters with a scoop powerslam!

ONE...
TWO...

But AJ kicks out. Del Rio picks AJ up and sends him to the corner. Del Rio charges but AJ hits him with a back elbow. AJ goes to the turnbuckle and tries a missile dropkick but Del Rio catches his legs! Del Rio turns him and smasheshis head to corner with a catapult! AJ is still up, Del Rio holds him from the back and a german suplex! AJ is down! Del Rio taunts and crowd goes wild. Del Rio goes to the corner again. AJ on his knee and Del Rio with a hard back kick to head! Del Rio covers!

ONE...
TWO...

But AJ kicked it out again! Del Rio can't believe it. He thinks he got this match! Del Rio picks AJ up and holds his arm for a cross armbreaker. Del Rio screams "Destiny" and tries the cross armbreaker but AJ blocks it with an enzuigiri! Del Rio is down! AJ goes to corner but slowly. He is tired and Del Rio as well. But Del Rio manages to get on his feet and he hits the ropes! AJ falls on the top of the corner. Del Rio goes and connects punches. Del Rio holds AJ for a superplex but AJ blocks it. AJ hits punches and then connectswith headbutts. Del Rio is down. AJ gets on his feet at the corner. Del Rio gets up as well and a crossbody from AJ! AJ goes for a pin but suddenly Del Rio reverses it!

ONE...
TWO...

NO!

JR: Del Rio has everything for AJ! He counters, he reverses! Del Rio will leave the ring as the winner!

AJ kicks out! Both get up quickly but Del Rio connects with the clotheslines! AJ is down. Del Rio feels it! He goes to ropes only for AJ to bring him down with a sweep kick. Del Rio is down but he gets up but a discus forearm smash from AJ ends the threat. AJ holds him and connects with a brainbuster! AJ is so close to win! AJ goes to apron, crowd booing him. AJ tries a Superman but Del Rio rolls out of the way! AJ hits the mat hard! He is down with pain! AJ again on his knees receives another back kick from Del Rio! Again! But this time he doesn't go for cover. ADR picks him up and cross armbreaker!

JR: He has it! He has it!

Roddy Piper: Come on AJ! Come on!

JR: AJ can't do anything about it Hot Rod!

AJ is in huge pain! He tries to go to ropes but ropes are too far to him! Will Del Rio win! But AJ suddenly turns it into a roll up!

ONE...
TWO...

But Del Rio kicks out. Also he had to let go of the hold. AJ stands up as he holds his arm. Del Rio charges but AJ ducks and a pelé kick! Pelé out of nowhere! AJ gets Del Rio on his shoulder and here it is! Fireman's carry gutbuster! AJ taunts, will he end it? AJ picks Del Rio up but Del Rio springs into action with a back body drop! AJ is down on his back again! Del Rio picks AJ up again, goes for cross armbreaker but again AJ blocks it, kicks Del Rio from gut, tries a powerbomb, he lifts him but Del Rio connects with punches. Del Rio falls down on his feet. Del Rio Irish Whips AJ then bows but AJ does a sunset flip, oh wait a minute!

Roddy Piper: Great move by AJ!

JR: Del Rio may tap out!

AJ locks in the Calf Killer! He turned the roll up into a Calf Killer what a great move! Del Rio is desperate! He is in huge pain! Will Del Rio tap out? He lifts his hand to tapout but no! He crawls and reaches to the ropes! Referee counts, 1 2 3 4 and AJ releases the hold.

Piper: I didn't think AJ could do anything more exciting than the 450 splash but damn was I wrong.

Del Rio is near the ropes, lying on the mat. AJ charges and kicks him. Del Rio falls outside hard. Del Rio gets up to his feet slow but AJ takes him down again with springboard crossbody! Del Rio is down! AJ lifts him up and sends him in. AJ goes up to corner. Del Rio gets up to his feet again! Charges on AJ but AJ jumps over him. AJ goes to other corner, and Del Rio tries a quick enzuigiri but AJ ducks and Del Rio misses it! AJ Irish Whips Del Rio to corner and charges with a corner shoulder block but Del Rio jumps over and AJ tosses his shoulder to ring post! Del Rio goes down to the mat, holds him from back but AJ holds on to the ropes. AJ with elbow smashes to Del Rio's face. Del Rio releases the hold. AJ tries a springboard crossbody but a enzuigiri from Del Rio! Out of nowhere! Del Rio covers!

JR: It is over!

ONE...
TWO...

But no! AJ kicks out again! Del Rio can't believe that. Del Rio lifts AJ up slowly but suddenly a double leg takedown from AJ! And a bridge pin as AJ holds Del Rio's legs up!

ONE...
TWO...
THREE!

Here is your winner : AJ Styles!

Roddy Piper: After a huge back and forth match, AJ Styles got the win!

JR: He got the win but he did not beat Alberto Del Rio. This is not how you do it.

AJ Styles gets up to his feet and holds the ropes. He can't stand because he is too tired. Del Rio is down, lying down on his back. He holds his head, he can't believe he lost that one. Referee raises hand of "The One". AJ celebrates as crowd boos as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

The Feed goes backstage as Cody is down on one knee hunched over an equipment box, From off screen you hear Dusty walk up.

Dusty Rhodes: Son are ya ready?

Cody stands up and turns around lifting up a hand.

cody_wm281_zps6fe921f3.png

Cody Rhodes: Actually dad, I’m not all that ready right about now because a lot of things have been running through my mind lately. Now I appreciate you helping me lately, but I am fur…upset after Lockdown. I made it to the main event of Wrestlemania and since then I’ve been gradually falling down the side of the mountain first Money in the Bank and now Lockdown it’s beginning to make me question a lot of things.

Dusty Rhodes: Listen here son I understand that you’re upset, I’s understand that yo steaming up inside but that’s the way it’s gotta be. Now do you think I’d evah, evah evah want to steer you down the wrong path? See Cody what you’s going through, every guy goes through, you got so used to doing things the wrong way that doing them the right way doesn’t always bring ya the results you’s looking for. But let me lay it down for you, I did not become worlds heavyweight champion in a couple-a weeks my son oh no yo daddy had to keep fighting, keep on strugglin because I knew that when I did make it that I would have nevah lost my morals. It aint easy son but when you get their it’ll be worth it, now as far as tonight is concerned.

Cody Rhodes: Tonight? Well as far as Tonight is concerned I’m going to let out a lot of pent up aggression on John Morrison after the past we went through I’m going to make sure he never forgets-

Dusty Rhodes: Hold it hold on a minute there see this is what we’s been talking bout, You’ve come a long way son since the last time you fought this guy. But he seems like just the same guy with the same ways of ruffling feathers up that he was way back when, so tonight I don’t want ya to get angry no no son you just gotta show how much betta the new Cody Rhodes is compared to the one that faced John Morrison back then.

Cody Rhodes: But I-

Dusty Rhodes: Trust me son, we are going to do this right.

Dusty puts his hand on Codys Shoulder, and Cody takes a breath coming back to his senses and calming down.

Cody Rhodes: You’re right…Okay I’m ready let’s go have ourselves a match.

Both Rhodes leave off screen as the feed fades on.

Todd Grisham: My guest at this time needs no introduction, he is, Shawn Michaels.

There is an echoing of cheers that you can hear from the live scene as HBK appears on camera

Todd Grisham: Shawn, team Rhodes was unable to pick up the victory at Lockdown. Can I get your thought's on the match especially since just one pay per view before Lockdown you defeated, The Rock in what many have said is the greatest wrestling match ever.

HBK: Todd, Team Rhodes and myself, we did fall short of the win, but we gutted it out every step of the way we knew we could. It just was not out night and I give my hats off to Team Cena for beating us with out own medicine. For those group of guys, they were able to coexist when I never believed nor did anyone from Team Rhodes believed they could for an alliance, but they did and they beat us. There's not much I can say. I thought at one point I had the match won for us, only for Edge to come in and stop it from happening. And so now Team Cena can get guaranteed title shots whenever they want and Shawn Michaels is left once again wondering what if.

Todd Grisham: I guess the big question is, what's next for Shawn Michaels?

HBK: Again Todd, it's one of those things that I have no control over. You mentioned me beating, The Rock at Money in the Bank, was quite possibly the biggest win of my career and in my opinion was the biggest match that I needed to win and I did. So coming off the heels of that performance, I thought it would have been enough that our G.M. Randy Orton would have taken notice and realized this guy just went out there and did all that, maybe I should give him something in return for his efforts. But he didn't do that and instead, I had to go out and earn it yet again. Now I am left wondering why over and over again, Randy Orton is overlooking the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels. I have done it all in this business, but I want that one last chance at gold in my possession. For over two years I have yet to receive a World Title match of some sort.

HBK pauses and looks down for a second before looking back up

HBK: Just a week after my match with, The Rock took place, I was scheduled to face the World Champion, Bray Wyatt. Yet at the last minute, Randy changes the match with some JoeShmo and I end up taking care of business. I have a feeling, Randy knew had I won, I would of been in line for a title match the following week and he wanted to make sure that didn't happen. You see, Randy has always been and I don't want to be cocky about this, but he's seemed jealous of me and has always wanted to be that "Legend Killer", but he never did quite get the job done since I'm still an active competitor and he's a general manager. I'm tired of being over looked. Tonight you're going to see a side of, HBK that you haven't seen in a long long time. I'm going out to prove that I still have championship material left in me!

HBK walks off as we go to another scene

The camera cuts backstage to the locker room where John Morrison is sat, preparing for his match. Josh Matthews enters the shot with a mic in hand.

jomo_b10_zps53a4fc0e.png

Matthews: Excuse me, John, a few thoughts on your match with a long-time in rival in Cody Rhodes tonight?

Morrison stands besides Matthews and begins to speak.

Morrison: Perhaps, but not for you. Get out of here you dork.

Morrison snatches the mic off Matthews, who takes that as his cue to leave. He turns and walks away, leaving Morrison alone.

Morrison: Tonight, John Morrison burns an effigy months in the making. One virgin's hopes and dreams come crashing down to earth in the most unceremonious manner imaginable, as John Morrison strides into Raw and slices down Cody Rhodes. As always, Cody has had a lot to say. He's talked about the past, he's talked about his father, and he's talked about "rainbow sparkles". It didn't make sense to me either. Tonight, though, the time for talking stops and the bell tolls as Cody Rhodes faces the man he always knew was just better than him. He knew it, I knew it, the world knew it. Tonight, though, comes an abrupt reminder of that truth. Cody Rhodes can saturate his mind with all the selective beliefs he wants, but it counts for little as John Morrison is beating him for one side of the ring to another.

Morrison pauses as he grabs his sunglasses and puts them on. He continues.

Morrison: An optimist might say that Cody Rhodes has a "fighting chance" tonight. A nihilist could assume there's no chance. The ferocious reality of Morrison dictates that Cody Rhodes is walking into an inferno. He's walking into the violent cataclysm of tomorrow. The Guru of Greatness is nothing if not fair, so I'm warning you now; prepare to have your perceptions blown away. Prepare to forget everything you know, and prepare to embrace a new vision of tomorrow. I promised Cody Rhodes that I was superseding him faster than he'll ever know, and tonight, he gets a taste of that stark truth. Maybe today he thinks he's on a par with John Morrison; tomorrow he unequivocally knows that John Morrison is exponentially better than him, after falling victim to the most vigorous exercise in dominance that this company has ever seen.

Morrison slips his coat on as he speaks on.

Morrison: You and your father, Cody, you can continue to wallow in the melodrama of those fighting to earn respect. John Morrison, however, marches on with an iron fist, taking whatever accolade he sees fit. UWF isn't the platform built for cross-generational ragtag gangs of uber-masturbators; it's the ultimate showcase for the men who conquer as they see fit. For the men who lay siege to the world until they get what they want. One man in this company fits that bill; and his name isn't Cody-freaking-Rhodes. It's John Morrison. I'll see you out there, Cody.

Morrison drops the mic and storms away, as the shot fades to black.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera. With that, Morrison strides down the ramp.

37-6.jpg

He slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance.

JR: This man, John Morrison, quite the legacy here in UWF!

Piper: He's just a lucky bum, Ross!

JR: How could you say that?

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The theme of Cody Rhodes hits the PA system and out comes Cody with his father, "American Dream" Dustry Rhodes. Both men make their way towards the ring.

JR: What about Cody Rhodes?

Piper: I used to be a fan of Cody's but lately? Ugh!

Cody slides into the ring and stands across from Morrison as the bell sounds.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Both men circle around the ring staring into each other's eyes. Both men lock up and struggle for a few moments. Then, Cody breaks out and nails Morrison with a big uppercut. Morrison stumbles back. Rhodes grabs Morrison's arm and whips him into the ropes. Cody attempts to hit Morrison with a clothesline but Morrison ducks it. After he does, he jumps onto the second rope and springboards off of it. Morrison moonsaults into the air and lands with Cody's head in his arms. Morrison then turns it into a big DDT. Morrison plants Cody into the mat and then goes for the cover.

KICK-OUT!!

JR: BAH GAWD!

Piper: Flying monkey, Ross!

Morrison grabs Cody back up and hits him with a few forearm smashes. Morrison backs Cody into a turnbuckle. Morrison whips Cody into the opposite corner. Morrison runs at Cody but Cody gets his feet up and hit Morrison in the face. Rhodes hops onto the second rope and waits for Morrison to stumble back. As he does, Rhodes jumps over Morrison and nails a sunset flip pin.

KICK-OUT!!

Morrison gets out at the last minute and rolls to his feet. Rhodes meets him with another uppercut. Cody goes to whip Morrison into the ropes again but Morrison counters and kicks Cody in the midsection. Cody doubles over in pain and Morrison goes for the Moonlight Drive. As he does, Cody rolls out and ends up hitting Morrison with a snapmare. Cody then grabs Morrison's arms and pulls back on them. Morrison grimaces in pain.

JR: Cody Rhodes is slowing this match down. Smart move.

Cody wrenches in the hold. Morrison writhes in agony for a few moments before getting enough energy to get out of it. Morrison uses his strength to throw Cody forward. Morrison rolls to his feet and goes to whip Cody into the corner. Cody reverses and throws Morrison into it. Cody runs over but Morrison kicks his legs into the air and lands behind Cody. As soon as Morrison's feet hit the mat, he jumps up and nails Cody in the back with a dropkick. Cody crahses into the corner and falls to the mat. Morrison drags Cody out to the center and covers him.

KICK-OUT!!

Morrison gets on top of Cody and starts hitting him with right hand after right hand. He then looks over to the corner and has an idea.

JR: What does John Morrison have planned here?

Piper: More flying monkey stuff!

He drags Cody back closer to the corner and grabs the turnbuckle. Morrison jumps up and goes for the Starship Pain. As he comes down, Rhodes moves out of the way. Morrison lands on his feet, however and sees Cody roll out of the ring. Morrison runs off the ropes and soars over the top rope with a big corkscrew splash onto Cody.

JR: John Morrison just dazzling this crowd here!

Morrison gets to his feet and grabs Cody back to his. He throws Cody back into the ring and nails him in the back of the head with a big knee. Cody rolls into the ring in pain. John climbs onto the apron and scales the top rope. As Cody turns around, Morrison flies off the top rope and nails Cody with a flying crossbody. Morrison then hooks the leg.

KICK-OUT!!

Cody gets the shoulder up as his father cheers him on. Morrison picks him back up but Cody starts hitting John in the gut with right hands. Cody then gets to his feet and begins trading punches with Morrison. Cody's punches begin getting more wild and more wild as he finishes it off with a headbutt. Morrison falls to the mat as we see a strange look in Cody's eyes.

Piper: Look at Rhodes!

JR: He looks to have lost his mind!

Cody then starts stomping violently away at Morrison. The referee is trying to get in between the two but Cody has just lost it. Dusty gets up onto the apron in an attempt to stop it. Dusty keeps shouting to Cody "Snap out of it, son!" as Cody keeps stomping away. The referee has no choice but to start his 5 count. At around 4, Cody's stomps just cease and Cody backs away and looks at his dad. He then starts arguing with his dad until he settles down. Cody then acts as if he doesn't know where he is.

JR: Cody Rhodes just lost it, there!

Piper: Yeah, like a nut!

Cody grabs his head and falls back into the corner. He doesn't notice Morrison getting to his feet.

JR: Look! Morrison is back up!

Morrison sees an opening and takes it and nails Cody in the face with a shining wizard. Cody falls to the mat and Morrison sees the opportunity to hit a Starship Pain. As he does, Morrison hooks the leg.

3!!

YOUR WINNER: JOHN MORRISON!!

john_morrison_defeats_sheamus.jpg

The referee raises John Morrison's arm in victory as Cody is still coming to. Morrison rolls out of the ring, leaving Cody inside. Dusty then enters the ring to check on his son. He picks Cody back to his feet and tries to get Cody back into reality.

JR: I don't know what's wrong with Cody Rhodes, but it just cost him that match!

Piper: Crazy kid, Ross! How many problems does he have, now?

Dusty helps Cody out of the ring as we cut to the next segment.

UWF RAW is rolling right along as we go backstage to an office where Stephanie McMahon is. She seems to be waiting on someone's arrival.

stephanie2_display_image.jpg

After a few moments, the door opens and we see Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan enter. He seems to be in a very serious mood and not in a talkative mood.

969143_10151455242766443_923995913_n.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Stephanie, what is it that you need from me? In case you haven't noticed, I have a Tag Team Championship defense tonight that I should be getting ready for.

Stephanie interrupts him.

Stephanie McMahon: Oh, believe me, Daniel. This is something you're going to be happy about. You see, I feel for you. I really do. I mean, it must feel awful losing out on the World Heavyweight Championship by a technicality. If it were up to me, believe me, I would've chosen you. Personally, I'm a really big fan.

Daniel tugs on his beard for a few moments before offering a reply.

Daniel Bryan: So, you called me into your office just to have some sort of pity party for me?! NO! NO! NO! I don't need anybody feeling sorry for me. I'm not World Heavyweight Champion but sooner rather than later I will be but, regardless, I don't need your pity so just cut the crap right now and tell me what you REALLY want!

Stephanie's pleasant demeanor quickly changes into contempt as she lays into Bryan.

Stephanie McMahon: Look here you goat-faced gremlin! You don't come into my office and talk to me like that! I'm Stephanie McMahon and, if I wanted to, I could toss you right out on the curb. You walk in here guns blazing and expect me to cow down to you? But, since you're taking the no-nonsense approach, I'll cut right to the chase. The truth is, I don't like you. I don't like anything about you and the Board of Directors don't like you but these fans and RAW General Manager Randy Orton both seem to like you and you move a ton of merchandise. As much as the Board of Directors hate you, they hate Dean Ambrose more and they don't want him as the champion of the main brand in UWF. I might have been B.S.ing you but I don't B.S. about business.

Daniel stands there with a confused look on his face as Stephanie finishes up her reveal to Bryan.

Stephanie McMahon: So, I've convinced the Board of Directors to make the match official and so, next week, live on RAW, it will be Dean Ambrose defending the World Heavyweight Championship against you, Daniel Bryan.

The crowd goes nuts as Bryan does much of the same.

Daniel Bryan: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Bryan leaves the office screaming "YES!" along with the crowd. Before we black out, we see a shot of Stephanie with an evil smirk on her face.

The cameras show the face of UWF’s European Champion, John Cena. The fans explode in boos, as John has a smug smirk across his face, speaking.

hqdefault.jpg

John Cena: Shut the hell up, I ain’t got shit to prove to y’all. The fans continued to boo the hell out of Cena, who ignored the negative reaction. I’mma make this short and sweet, ‘cos I don’t really wanna be here speakin’ to y’all, but I’m gon’ say this again until I lose this title, but the Champ… is… HERE!

John releases a couple chuckles to himself, before continuing.

John Cena: Aha! You’re looking at the European champion, and you’re looking at the winnin’ team captain of the Lethal Lockdown match! Which means you’re lookin’ at the next World heavyweight champion! I love to say I told you so, so I told you so! I told all of y’all I would be the winnin’ team captain, and what did you people do? You booed me, all of y’all booed me. You didn’t believe me; you thought I was livin’ in denial, because EVERYONE loved Team Rhodes! Everyone had the dream that the Dream Team would emerge victorious, and your hero Cody Rhodes would have a future World heavyweight championship shot. I… CRUSHED… THAT… DREAM!

The fans exploded in boos once again, and John continues as he points to himself.

John Cena: John Cena is the dream crusher, ya’feel me? And I’m gon’ keep crushin’ dreams until I grasp what I’ve always had my eye on, and that’s the big one, folks. The World heavyweight championship! Your hero, that crazy son of a bitch, Dean Ambrose, managed to become the champion once again. There’s some good news, and bad news. This is good news for me, and its bad news for Dean. Because Dean? When I get my opportunity, you can bet your insane ass I’m gon’ take that belt, and crush your dream for the SECOND time! The last time around, I ruined your dream of being the World champion after I F-U’ed your ass to the mat, lettin’ Bray Wyatt cash in the Money in the Bank. Now, this time around, I’m gon’ become the new World heavyweight champion, for the THIRD time! And there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it.

John nods his head, continuing.

John Cena: I get an early shot though, because tonight on RAW, we have this huge post-pay per view main event and yours truly, of course is featured in it. Edge and I has the opportunity to become Tag team champions when we go two on two against the team of Daniel Bryan and yourself. Now, Edge ain’t the first man on my list to tag team with, but hey, you get what you get. I’ll have no problem teamin’ with Edge and takin’ away your Tag team titles, and to Daniel Bryan? I beat ya’ before and I’ll beat ya’ again. So, I know you two want some, hell you three want some, so I gotta say one thing and one thing only… if ya’ want some, COME… GET… SOME!

John grows a smirk across his face once again, as the cameras fade to black.

JR: Well folks up next we have our monster main event, and Hot Rod I've got goosebumps just waiting for the match to begin. 4 of the biggest names on the line and with Randy Orton wanted to push the tag team division I can only imagine what is in store next.

Piper:I don't know if it will be anything better than what we saw at Lockdown JR, but I bet they are going to try.

Suddenly before JR can continue the lights go out!

JR: Oh hell! I thought this was all over. Dean Ambrose said it was Damien Sandow and dammit I believed him.

This time however the titantron comes to life heralding a message for the new UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

AMBROSE, WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGUN!!! NEXT WEEK IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN!

After several seconds the titantron goes out leaving the crowd stunned in the pitch black silence. The lights slowly come back on and after a long moment of people trying to figure out what in the hell is going on the bell rings.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is our main event of the evening and it is for the UWF Tag Team Championship!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, he taps the European Championship at his side shouting, "Time to bring home some more gold, this belt is lonely!"
as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the European Championship. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before handing the belt to the official and taking off his shirt to prepare for the match.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing first the challengers. First, from West Newbury Massachusetts, he is the UWF European Champion... John Cena!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

Mr. Money in the Bank Edge comes out looking like he's seen a ghost, holding on to the briefcase like its his own child. He walks down the ramp slowly putting his hands through his long locks. He begins rushing down to the ring and slides in, showing off the briefcase as if to say watch your back before heading to the top rope to rise up the crowd.

Justin Roberts:
and his tag team Partner. From Toronto Ontario Canada, he is Mr. Money in the Bank, the Rated R Superstar! Edge!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

What You Deserve" by The Exies hits the PA as the entire arena bursts into a chorus of "YES!" 's. After a few moments, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose's tag team partner, walks out onto the stage with his Tag Team Championship belt around his waist. He begins a YES chant with the crowd before sprinting down to the ring and sliding in. Bryan is no stranger to Tag Team Title matches as he hops up to the turnbuckle and begins conducting the crowd in a YES chant. After a few moments of fun he hops off the top rope and begins to undo the belt as...

Justin Roberts:
And their opponents. First from Aberdeen Washington, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan!

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The new and only four time World Heavyweight Champion's theme music hits and the crowd is on fire. No theatrics tonight as Dean Ambrose comes out with his signature look, black jean jacket and the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist and a big smile across his face. The Tag Team Championship is on his shoulder and the crowd love seeing Ambrose with all the gold again. He calmly walks down the ramp and keeps making eye contact with Cena. Ambrose slides into the ring and takes off the World Title belt. He then raises both above is head and gets really close in to Cena’s face.

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner from Cinncinatti Ohio, he is one half of the UWF Tag Team Champions, and the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose!

AmbroseTT_zpsc9b8f94c.jpg
&
BryanTT_zps1c0ecb20.jpg
Vs.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
&
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

Before the bell even finishes ringing Ambrose and Cena have already begun exchanging blows in the center of the ring, continuing their blood feud as if Wrestlemania had only happened the previous night! Ambrose and Cena are like two prize fighting boxers each shot sounds like a canon is going off. Ambrose appears to get the advantage, but Cena blocks and goes on a rampage nailing Ambrose in the jaw and the cheeks with a big right hand. Ambrose now staggered, Cena grabs the Champion and whips him off of the ropes, only for Ambrose to spark to life and send Cena whipping into the ropes instead. Ambrose turns ready to knock Cena’s block off, but the Champion of Europe grabs onto the ropes halting his momentum flat and manages to roll out of the ring where Edge is waiting for him so they can regroup. Bryan who was watching Ambrose and Cena go to blows now decides he is going to one up Ambrose in the early going, bouncing off of the ropes and like a missile goes flying through the ropes and down on top of both Cena and Edge on the outside of the ring taking both challengers down for the count.

Piper:
There goes that goat looking midget again, acting like he is far superior to everyone else thinking he’s a god damn superman. Well he’s about to find out he is nothing more than Dean Ambrose’s kryptonite.

Bryan gets up and the crowd is chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!†Bryan grabs Cena and tosses him into the ring to the delight of the crowd right into the waiting arms of the World Champion. Cena stands up only for Ambrose to knock down the challenger at Summerslam. Cena gets up and Ambrose unleashes a dropkick which sends Cena to the mat, and Ambrose gets up ready once again to take off the European Champion’s head. Cena gets up and Ambrose drives Cena down to the mat again this time with a shoulder block. Bryan gets onto the apron and begs for the tag and Ambrose nods in agreement. Cena gets up and again Ambrose brings him down to the mat with a scoop slam. With Cena down Ambrose tags in his partner.

JR:
And here comes that “goat looking midget†Hot Rod, that would surely whip you into next Sunday at your prime!

Piper:
At least I didn’t spend my prime eating fried foods and ribs.

Daniel comes into the ring as Cena sits up Daniel unleashes a sharp kick right into Cena’s spine. The impact forces the European Champion to his feet, and the American Dragon goes to work driving elbows into the much bigger Cena. Bryan whips Cena off the ropes but is caught off guard as he attempts a clothesline but Cena ducks it. Bryan turns around and Cena is right on top of him dropping the former Eurovision Champion to the mat with a shoulder block.

JR:
I think it is interesting to point out, the last time John Cena and Daniel Bryan were in the ring together it was Cena taking the European Championship from Bryan. You have to wonder if retribution is in the mind of Daniel Bryan.

Piper:
Daniel Bryan has his sights on a much loftier goal. He’s got himself a World Title match next week for crying out loud. Besides in the end the best man won.

Cena gets up with a rage in his eyes that has led him to much success since his heel turn back in February. He waits for Bryan to get to his feet and plants Bryan to the mat with a massive clothesline. “Get up!†Cena shouts as Bryan gets up again and is once again planted to the mat with authority from Cena. Cena hit him with so much force the European Champion’s momentum sent him into the corner where his partner Edge is waiting. Edge wants the tag and Cena obliges, gaining much heat from the crowd.

Piper:
Now here is a man who was screwed over by Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania, if it hadn’t been for Bryan’s cheating at Wrestlemania Edge would still be the Rated R European Champion.

JR:
I remember that match well Hot Rod and at no point do I recall Daniel Bryan ever cheating. But I suppose in Edge’s mind taking the tag team titles from Bryan would be a little bit of retribution.

Edge comes into the ring as Bryan gets to his feet, Edge is smiling away as if he knows something that Daniel doesn’t. Daniel gets to his face and tells Bryan he gets a free shot by pointing to his chin. Daniel isn’t going to fall for something like that, especially from Edge and lashes out with a kick to the gut which delights the crowd. Daniel goes off the ropes ready to strike, but Edge is now pissed and counters with a dropkick that sends Piper’s favorite wrestler to the mat.

Piper:
Damn, I love watching Edge wrestle JR. The man can do it all, he can walk the walk here and unlike Daniel Bryan can talk the talk.

JR:
Edge is a high quality athlete there can be no doubt about that, but his attitude on the other hand has well… sucked.

Bryan sits up and Edge unleashes a slap to the back of his head. This shoots Bryan to his feet in a fit of anger which is exactly what Edge wanted. Bryan lashes out but Edge just ducks it laughing the whole time. Daniel isn’t going to fall for that though instead turning around and looking pissed. Edge turns around and is shocked to see Daniel there ready to go, so much so that Edge is easily picked up and placed on Bryan’s shoulder, but Edge manages to wake up and slide off. He shoves Bryan hard into Edge and Cena’s corner where Cena is waiting and nails Bryan with a big right hand from the apron. The crowd begin to boo loudly at the cheap shot and official Chad Patton yells at him, but Cena claims Daniel Bryan was coming after him and it was self defense so Patton gives a warning.

Piper:
Cena’s right, Daniel Bryan was coming at Cena, and Cena did exactly what anyone would do in self defense.

JR:
Oh you’ve got to be kidding, you can’t honestly believe that Hot Rod.

Edge of course is mocking Ambrose as this goes on, not a smart move as Ambrose lashes out and almost nails Edge with a right hand of his own. Realizing it isn’t a smart idea to piss of Ambrose Edge turns back to Bryan who is still managing to get to his feet regardless of the cheap shot he just took. Of course he is still worse for wear leaving himself vulnerable for Edge to grab him from behind and plant him with the Edge-o-matic! The crowd boo as Edge hooks the leg.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR:
And with Daniel Bryan kicking out there, how many times now has Edge had an opportunity to win the Tag Team Championships, how many partners has he gone through, and every single time he has failed.

Piper:
What are you implying JR. That Edge sucks? Edge didn’t have anyone to carry the weight with him. Edge couldn’t do it alone and with a multi-time World Champion and former Tag Team Champion in Cena, mark my words this will be the night!

Edge shakes his head before bringing Bryan to his feet and heading over with Bryan in tow and tags in the European Champion. Cena begins climbing up to the top rope as Edge nails Bryan with a kick to the gut. This leaves Bryan hunched over and Cena jumps from the top rope and comes down on the back of Bryan’s neck with a leg drop. The crowd is impressed with Cena but boo as he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Bryan manages to get a shoulder up!

Piper:
Wow, Cena must really want those belts as he tends to stay away from the top rope, but that chance I thought for sure would lead to new Tag Team Champions.

JR:
This just shows the mutual respect and admiration between the Tag Team Champions, Dean Ambrose didn’t even bother to flinch, he knew Bryan would kick out even if we didn’t.

Cena shakes his head in frustration as he brings Bryan to his feet. Bryan is having trouble standing and the only sign he is still conscious is the fact he is holding onto his neck. Cena grabs Bryan and sets him up before throwing him down with a fisherman’s suplex. Cena keeps the move locked on in a pinfall situation. The ref counts.

1…

2…

Daniel Bryan again gets the shoulder up!

Cena turns to Edge and smiles, “This bastard doesn’t want to stay down!†Edge wants a turn but Cena wants to try one more thing. He brings Bryan to his feet but as he does Bryan, perhaps from the encouraging screams from Ambrose or maybe the YES chant from the crowd, Bryan nails a European uppercut on the European Champion. Cena staggers and Bryan unleashes several elbows to the skull. Cena is staggered on his feet, the crowd is getting behind Bryan now as he bounces off the ropes looking to send Cena down to create the hot tag, but Cena isn’t a former Multi-time World Champion for nothing. Cena literally catches Bryan in his arms and sends Bryan crashing to the mat with a spinebuster! The crowd boo as again Cena goes for the cover.

1….

2…

3.. NO!

Daniel Bryan again kicks out and the crowd is loving it.

Piper:
I’m loving this match, Daniel Bryan is nothing more than a chew toy for Cena and Edge to play with!

JR:
I don’t know Hot Rod, it looks to me like Daniel Bryan is going to be impossible to beat here tonight.

Cena furious turns to Edge and tags him in saying “You put this son of a bitch away!†Edge smiles telling Cena to watch how the most talented Superstar in the UWF does his work. Edge comes into the ring and picks up Bryan and takes him over to the corner before placing him into a seated position on the top rope. Edge is looking to end Daniel Bryan here tonight with a move off of the top rope!

JR:
Oh my! Edge going high risk here, Edge has had some serious issues with neck injuries in the past this might not be the best idea.

Piper:
the only person who is going to have to worry about a neck injury after this is the goat!

Edge takes his time climbing up for by the time he is there Bryan has come back to life. Bryan lashes out with a headbutt that staggers Edge and gets the crowd pumped! Bryan unleashes two or three shots to Edge’s midsection before just shoving Edge off the top rope. Edge collides with the mat and the crowd explode. Bryan climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and with the crowd behind him leaps and connects on Edge with a diving headbutt! The crowd explode as Bryan has destroyed Edge, but also himself and both men roll around inside the ring as Cena and the fresh World Champion wait for the hot tag!

JR:
And you can feel it now, this whole place is on the verge of exploding and if you look at the World Champion you can see without a doubt he is ready to explode as well.

Piper:
Cena is the one going to come in and wipe the floor with everyone, there is no hotter superstar right now than John Cena!

The crowd is chanting a mix of YES! And Ambrose! Bryan somehow begins stirring first continuing on through the beat down he just took from Edge and Cena. But Edge gets up and begins moving a little bit faster than the tired Bryan. Unfortunately however Edge isn’t able to get to his corner first, instead it is Bryan and the World Champion comes into the ring ready to fight just as Cena gets the tag. Cena comes in and comes in swinging, but Ambrose is fresh and ducks it easy. Ambrose begins unloading right hands onto Cena and Cena gets trapped in the corner under the relenting force. Ambrose steps back runs full tilt at Cena and nails him with a dropkick in the corner. Cena staggers to the center of the ring where Ambrose catches him and spins him around before planting him with the Moxicity! The crowd explode as Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Cena gets the shoulder up!

JR:
I thought for sure the Tag Team Champions were going to retain there, but again Cena proves he always kicks out at 2!

Piper:
Yeah JR, now who is the impossible man to beat!

Ambrose gets up with a look of sheer determination on his face, that crazed look in his eye that says he’s going to kill someone. He begins slapping his knee calling for the knee trembler. Cena begins getting to his feet.

JR:
This right here and now is when Ambrose is at his most dangerous! Cena better hold on to something because Hurricane Ambrose is coming for him.

Cena is in position but before Ambrose can lunge, Edge grabs the World Champions foot, the crowd boo loudly, but Ambrose just turns and kicks Edge hard sending the Rated R Superstar into the ring barricade. Ambrose turns back towards Cena and is immediately dropped with a clothesline. The crowd boo as Cena bounces off the ropes and as Ambrose gets back to his feet is planted with a shoulder block, Ambrose gets up again, shoulder block, a third shoulder block later and finally Ambrose begins getting up slowly. This is what Cena was hoping for as he grabs Ambrose and plants him with a spin out powerbomb!

JR:
Oh no! Edge’s grabbing of the World Champion’s foot has put John Cena right where he wants to be.

Piper:
John Cena is better than Dean Ambrose, Cena is going to prove that right now and at Summerslam when he becomes a 3 time World Champion!

Cena gets down in front of Ambrose and waves his hand in front of his face. Cena bounces off the ropes and comes down on Ambrose with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena is all smiles as he hunches over and begins waiting for the World Champion to get to his feet. Ambrose does and Cena immediately puts the World Champion on his shoulders and sends the Champion to the mat with a thunderous FU!

Piper:
Oh yeah baby! This one is over! New Tag Team Champions!

1….

2….

3….

NO! Ambrose kicks out!

Cena can’t believe Ambrose kicked out asking himself what he is going to have to do to win the belts. Edge may have a solution as he comes in with not one steel chair but two. The crowd begins to boo as everyone knows exactly what Edge is thinking.

JR:
Edge brought this back at Lockdown having done damage to Shawn Michaels and it looks like he and Cena are going to do the same here to the World Champion.

Piper:
Won’t this like automatically disqualify Cena and Edge. I guess they just don’t give a damn!

Cena decides to go with it wanting to take out the World Champion before Summerslam. The official begins yelling at them and attempts to get in the way, but Cena merely shoves him aside. Unfortunately for Patton he hits the turnbuckle hard and falls down. This leaves Ambrose alone with Cena and Edge both men having chairs in their hands.

Piper:
Well that was almost like it was planned JR. What kinda world would this be if it were all planned ahead of time.

JR:
Well now there is no official which means, bah gawd, Dean Ambrose is now in serious trouble!

Cena and Edge are waiting for Ambrose to get to his feet and as they do the boos turn into cheers. Out from the back comes the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels! Michaels slides into the ring and immediately goes after Edge tackling him to the ground. Edge crawls out of harm’s way after the tackle leaving Michaels alone in the ring with Cena who has a chair. HBK turns and Cena lunges with the chair but Michaels moves out of the way and the chair bounces off the top rope and out of Cena’s hands. Michaels sees the chair Edge dropped and picks it up. He takes it and smashes it across John Cena’s head to the delight of the crowd.

JR:
Shawn Michaels has a chip on his shoulder Hot Rod and it looks like he’s out here to make a statement!

Piper:
Shawn Michaels is ruining Randy Orton’s main event, is this what he meant when he said he was going to get noticed.

HBK holds the chair waiting for Edge to get back into the ring, but Edge isn’t biting. Michaels wants Edge to get into the ring, instead Daniel Bryan comes into the ring. He immediately heads over to Michaels. “What the hell are you doing here? Get out before you get us disqualified.†Michaels looks at Bryan and nods his head, dropping the chair and begin to proceed out of the ring.

JR:
Daniel Bryan being the voice of reason here, telling Michaels to get out of the ring before he costs Bryan and Ambrose the match!

Suddenly as Michaels is turning to leave he strikes from out of nowhere. Ambrose had just gotten to his feet and Michaels nailed the World Champion with the sweet chin music! The crowd erupts into a loud mixed reaction. Daniel Bryan is stunned as Ambrose falls to the mat hard. Michaels leaves the ring with Daniel Bryan shouting after him, but HBK isn’t paying attention anymore.

Piper:
I think HBK just told the world he is coming after the World Heavyweight Title no matter what anyone, particularly Randy Orton has to say.

Bryan is so shocked by HBK’s actions he doesn’t see Edge come into the ring and get down in the corner. Edge begins jumping up and down, waving his hands for Bryan to turn around. Bryan remembers there is a match on and turns, right into a spear from the Rated R Superstar! The crowd explode into boos as Edge covers Bryan. Patton is stirring and sees the pinfall and begins to count.

JR:
I don’t understand what the hell is going on here?

1….

Piper:
We’re witnessing New Tag Team Champions JR!

2…

JR:
Dammit to hell, Edge strikes again!

3…

&

Here are your Winners and the NEW UWF Tag Team Champions: The UWF European Champion John Cena and the Rated R Superstar Edge!

Everyone in the arena is shocked as both Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose are down in the ring. Edge slides out of the ring and grabs his newly won Tag Team Championship grinning like a villain. He then grabs his briefcase. He looks in the ring and sees the champion down, but then he sees Shawn Michaels on the ramp almost begging Edge to get into the ring. Instead of cashing in Edge takes the high road and immediately hightails it out of the arena with championship in one hand and briefcase in the other.

JR:
Well at least Shawn’s presence kept Edge from cashing in, but you have to wonder how this match would have turned out if it hadn’t been for the Heartbreak Kid!

As everyone is realizing what has just happened still the titantron comes to light revealing the one person no one wants to see. The representative of the Board of Directors Stephanie McMahon. She has a huge smile on her face and is laughing.

Stephanie McMahon:
Oh my god that was beautiful! That couldn’t have gone any better than the board had hoped! You see folks, we the board of directors do not believe Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan are good for business, in fact they are the worst possible superstars to be starring week in and week out on our show. End of the day they don’t make us money, and now we have new Tag Team Champions, REAL Champions that Raw and the UWF can be proud of!

The crowd begin to boo, clearly not agreeing with Stephanie’s assessment of Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan. The Wicked Witch of the Board turns her attention to Shawn.

Stephanie McMahon:
And then there is Shawn Michaels. Shawn you played your roll perfectly. I knew if I had it hinted that Randy Orton was holding you back you’d do something to retaliate against him. And what did you do you ruined his Tag Team Main Event match. And you want to know the funny part about it Shawn? It wasn’t Randy holding you back, it was ME! You see Shawn, I didn’t think you had it anymore, hell your match against the Rock could have been a fluke. I thought you were over the hill, but after what I just witnessed I now know I couldn’t have been more wrong. So that’s why Shawn, next week I’m going to give you the one thing you’ve wanted more than anything. Next week I am going to add you to the main event. That’s right, next week live here on Raw it is going to be the World Champion Dean Ambrose defending against Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship. And how does it go Shawn, what is it you and my husband say? Oh right, if you ain’t down with that I’ve got two words for you.

Stephanie begins laughing as the feed goes out leaving Michaels standing at the top of the ramp a smile on his face.

JR:
Bah Gawd, Shawn Michaels may have made a mistake here tonight, but it may be a mistake that brings him to the big one!

Piper:
If I had any say, I’d have to say Shawn Michaels is going to be the World Champion next week if Stephanie and the Board have anything to say about it.

JR:
Maybe so, but hopefully next week we’ll hear from our General Manager who is sure going to have something to say about this, I can believe that.

Raw goes off the air with Michaels smiling from the top of the ramp over both a laid out Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose as UWF Raw goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:
Promo’s: TTer’s
Morrison/Rhodes: Hoov
Del Rio/Styles: Captain Charisma
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Next Week:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose v. Daniel Bryan v. Shawn Michaels

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 7/23/2013 Edition!

- What a fantastic Ambrose promo, always a great read.

- Well there's my short promo, I cannot wait to see who I'll be facing over the coming weeks.

- I read the TT's between Axel/Vampiro and I must say both of them are going to be great here on UWF RAW! Good win there for Schmidty (Sp?)

- Good promo there by Truth, don't know about the usage of cuss words though but it's still good.

- I love Chase's AJ Styles, especially this gimmick of it. Cannot wait 'til next week as I'm intrugied to know who's been revealing things.

- A great victory for AJ winning over Del Rio.

- I really like Face Cody Rhodes especially paired with father Dusty who keeps giving him tips.

- Great HBK promo there!

- Dod is an absolute beast, there's no doubt about it. Another stellar pre-match promo and victory.

- :mark: Bryan/Ambrose again! FUCK YEAH!

- Pretty good short Cena promo there.

- Wow Michaels screwed out Ambrose & Bryan there! New champs, this works and gives both Ambrose/Bryan some fuel for next week!

- OH SHIT! STEPH! :mark: TRIPLE THREAT. This is going to be the best read ever!

Great show overall, absolutely loved it.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Preview

TheNewRawBanner.png

UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Preview!

Last week we had an action packed Raw that saw new UWF Tag Team Champions crowned in controversial fashion. Randy Orton's Tag Team Title match he wanted so bad to revive the Tag division since the end of Y.E.S. ended in controversy thanks to the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. And what came next was an even bigger shocker as this edition of Raw is going to see a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, and with Stephanie McMahon stating plainly she does not like Daniel Bryan or Dean Ambrose could we see a new World Champion here tonight?

Match 1

# 1 Contender to the UWF Hardcore Championship

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg

Mr. Kennedy vs. Vampiro

Last week Vampiro impressed mightily with his actions against Curtis Axel so much so that General Manager Randy Orton has decided to give him an opportunity to become the number one contender to the Hardcore Title. In his way is the man who demanded a hardcore title match, the Black sheep of UWF Mr. Kennedy. Will Vampiro continue to impress the GM and earn a ticket to Summerslam or will Kennedy get back on the winner's path and head to summerslam to claim his first taste of Gold here in UWF.

Match 2

Number 1 Contender's match for the UWF Tag Team Championships

Wade Barrett and Brutus Magnus v. Bray Wyatt and ???

That's right folks. Due to Wyatt's no show this week on Raw his rematch clause for the World Title has been nullified by the General Manager of Raw. However, Stephanie and the Board believe Wyatt deserves a rematch of some kind and has been granted the opportunity to select any partner he wants, if they should beat the new team of Barrett and Magnus he and his partner are heading to Summerslam, however with little known about this new team from England, could we be seeing for a major upset?

Match 3

KofiHardc_zps5202bb0f.jpg
Vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston

R-Truth last week said he is done with the Hardcore Title and General Manager Randy Orton has agreed stating should R-Truth win this match he will be the next number one contender for the UWF European Championship. However in order to progress up the ladder R-Truth must first defeat the man who beat him at Lockdown the UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston. It won't be hardcore rules this time, but with so much on the line for Truth you know Kofi is going to want to play spoiler.

Main Event:

UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Ambrose_zpsf1f5a94d.jpg
Vs
dbry_zpsf6ca38e4.jpg
Vs
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Dean Ambrose v. Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

And now the match everyone has been waiting for. With the controversial way this happened last week you know tensions are going to be high in this one as Michaels and Bryan both will look to become World Champion for the first time. However the 4 time World Champion has managed to survive some of the meanest and nastiest matches in UWF history so it will be no easy feat. Who will win the World Title to head into Summerslam. How will the mysterious attacker of Ambrose play a part in this saying they were coming for Ambrose this week, and how will the Orton/Stephanie power struggle affect this match? You'll have to tune in to find out.

We Will hear from:

General Manager Randy Orton:
Orton was taking care of his divorce last week and was not able to appear but this week he'll be back and seeing how Stephanie misused her powers last week, how will the POTUF and General Manager respond?

Dean Ambrose: Ambrose realizes that with holding the strap that means fighting everyone and everything. His thoughts on what Stephanie thinks of him, his upcoming title defense on Raw, and how he feels about losing the tag titles.
John Cena: The Champ is here again as Cena is now a dual champion holding both the European and Tag Team Titles. Cena will have the opportunity possibly to do something never done before at Summerslam and that is to carry all the gold! His thoughts on the WHC opponents he may face and why Cena believes he is the greatest superstar of all time.

Edge: Edge got some major momentum back as he is the new UWF Tag Team Champion. How he and Trish feel about this and the possibility of facing either Bray Wyatt or Barrett/Magnus at Summerslam.

Anyone Else who wishes to TT is more than welcome.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Preview

Got Vampiro this week, should be interesting!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

woooooooo I got some new gold to hang on my wall of titles :D

Edge and Cena... hmmmm what is our team name gonna be? TEAM EDGE! :p

But this was an awesome show. Sucked that I couldn't get a promo in but... life takes it toll on ya sometimes and all you can do is keep pushing forward and leaving folks behind ya know. But onward we go... as TEAM EDGE will continue their soon to be legendary reign as the NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... of the world.

But really... Ambrose... hold on to that belt a little longer so I can cash in on you... in due time ;)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I only read the results due to the fact that I've caught a (hopefully) 24 hour bug, but it seemed like a good show. Congrats to the new tag team champions! Wow that reign didn't last long lol. Also I'm facing Doink again for RAW next week, gonna get me my first title at Summerslam (hopefully lol)

Also yeah Andrew I know I cuss alot, I should probably tone it down a little bit. Don't wanna offend the 12 year olds on here. lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I only read the results due to the fact that I've caught a (hopefully) 24 hour bug, but it seemed like a good show. Congrats to the new tag team champions! Wow that reign didn't last long lol. Also I'm facing Doink again for RAW next week, gonna get me my first title at Summerslam (hopefully lol)

Also yeah Andrew I know I cuss alot, I should probably tone it down a little bit. Don't wanna offend the 12 year olds on here. lol

the **** you just ****in say you *****? You cuss to ****in much? Well... **** ah well... :p

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

the **** you just ****in say you *****? You cuss to ****in much? Well... **** ah well... :p

Quit fucking cussing.

Reaction score

First off congrats to Vampiro for picking a win in his first match! Second those were two really good promo's by Kennedy and Ambrose. And thirdly, I apologize to Bryan and Ambrose for costing you the tag titles. But it works out in my favor because HBK is getting a World Title shot. Oh how things are getting very interesting on Raw. Thanks a lot SBS for the chance at it!! AJ Styles versus Del Rio was a great read in my opinion. Very well written and seemed like they had good chemistry together in the ring!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

That Ambrose promo was sick! It shows why he is a 4 time world champion here in UWF. And there we have a Mr. Anderson promo, that was nice as well, ah no that is Mr. Kennedy, the WWE style, but I prefer the TNA one and I am used to Anderson. Congrats to Vampiro for win. Who that is against Styles? I am curious about that. Nice back to back promos from Cody and HBK. I enjoy this Cody more than the old one. And as usual great match between Cody / JoMo. Loved that segment with Stephanie & Daniel Bryan. That was nice. Nice promo from Cena. That main event is absolutely amazing. HBK screwed Ambrose & DB! And now it's a 3 way match for the title next week. Wonder what will happen. A great show!

Dash

Reaction score
T.T Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett vs. Bray Wyatt and ???

Raw returns from commercial break, a new but familiar face is stood in the middle of the ring, sporting an arrogant smirk and a microphone in his grasp.

0027_zps7118c490.jpg

Ted Dibiase
I realise that a man of my prestigious caliber needs no introduction but allow me to take up a moment of your time to clarify to you exactly who I am. My name is Ted Dibiase. That's right I am the son of the legendary Million Dollar Man. My whole life I have followed my father and his career, from when I was nothing but a star struck small boy standing by my father backstage meeting all of the performers that he worked with from Dusty Rhodes to The Undertaker. I knew from the first time that my father took me to one of his shows that I wanted to be exactly like him, I wanted to be looked up to in the same way that I look up to him. Under my fathers guidance I prepared myself by pushing my body to the limit in my training every single day, I did everything that I possibly could to make sure that I wouldn't lose track of my goal or the dream that had accompanied me throughout my entire life and I told myself that one day that dream would become a reality. And sure enough all of that hard work that I put into something I so desperately wanted ended in success. I mean just look at me! My fantastic smile, my perfect face and my sculptured body, not to mention these rock hard abs. From the look of the crowd here, these are qualities that you can only dream of, there's practically no chance that any of you in this arena today will ever be able to look into a mirror and see perfection like this staring back at you.

The crowd start to fire jeers at Dibiase.

0026_zps54c4a786.jpg

Ted Dibiase
Hey, it takes a lot of hard work to get a body like this and a lot more to keep it. Of course you people don't even seem to know what hard work is which sadly for you means that you will never achieve the goals you set for yourself and your dreams will always remain exactly that, dreams. I on the other hand get to live mine which leaves space for yet another dream to work towards and achieve. My father always told me to never stop dreaming because once I do, there'll be nowhere left for me to go. Those words echo loudly in my mind and I look to them for the motivation to continue down my path to glory, so now I have a new dream and I've set myself a new goal, to make a name for myself in the UWF. My father is a former World Heavyweight Champion as well as having held the World Tag Team Championships on three separate occasions. The difference between he and I is that I don't have to bust my ass to get a championship because I already have one, I was born a champion. Nothing in this industry compares to the prestige and honour that this belt possess because the only one capable of holding it is me.

Dibiase looks down to the Million Dollar Championship over his shoulder as the crowd continue to jeer him.

0022.jpg

Ted Dibiase
However as great as I look with this draped over my shoulder, there's something missing. I need something to put around my waist, something worthy of my name... The Tag Team Championships. Of course with my connections and my position within society, it wasn't too hard to convince Randy and Stephanie that I truly deserve this which means that all I needed was a tag team partner and that wasn't too hard. I took a page from my fathers book, I can assure you... the apple does not fall far from the tree...

Dibiase smirks as he rubs his fingers and thumb together to signal money.

Ted Dibiase
Everybody's got a price

He laughs as the crowd continue to jeer him only for their jeers to soon erupt even louder as Wade Barrett's entrance music echoes throughout the arena. Barrett makes his way down the ramp with a smile across his face, he quickly makes his way into the ring besides Ted. Ted shakes Barrett's hand and slips him a large wad of bills as the two smile and laugh in the ring only for their celebration to be cut short.

Last edited:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/30/13 Preview

Who is that ???? That main event will be gold.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Quit fucking cussing.

In the wise words of Nick Cage from Face/Off... watch your fucking mouth. :D

But new tag team champion... OF THE WORRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLDDDDD! I'm pumped to hold another belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.