UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw Preview 6/11/13

UWF Tuesday Night Raw 6/11/13 Preview

We are one night removed from Money in the Bank and what a night it was for the Raw brand. HBK/Rock stole the show, Edge became Mr. Money in the Bank, and Bray Wyatt is still the UWF World Heavyweight Champion albeit in controversal fashion. With everything that happened there are sure to be problems between superstars, plus a title match on Raw and this show will be a must see.

7635-1.png

UWF Hardcore Championship Tournament

No folks you are not mistaken, the rosters have expanded enough to see the return of the UWF Hardcore Championship. With its history in the company of being a stepping stone for World Champions, i.e. Dean Ambrose. 4 Men will do battle this week in the semi-finals in hardcore situations with the 2 facing off next week to crown a new Hardcore champion.

Tournament Match 1: Bar Room Brawl

Kofi Kingston v. Alberto Del Rio

In a bar room brawl the Militant Kofi Kingston returns to action to face off against the Mexican Aristocrat with the winner being one step closer to being called Hardcore Champion. With both men out of their element who knows what the hell is going to happen.

Tournament Match 2: London style Street Fight

Wade Barrett v. Ezekiel Jackson

The former members of the Corre do battle in a no disqualification match right up Wade Barrett's alley so to speak. Barrett has been impressive of late defeating Cody Rhodes only a few weeks ago. He's only two wins away from winning his first taste of Gold in the UWF. His opponent however is fresh and new and no one knows what to expect from Jackson. Could the newest signee via trade to the roster win his first two matches and become a champion, tune in to find out.

Match 3

EuropeanChampionship.png

CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
Vs.
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg

UWF European Championship

John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy

John Cena is one pissed off mother f***** after not being pinned and the controversial ending to his World Title Match. The Champion took out his frustrations on Cody Rhodes at Money in the Bank costing Cody the match. But this week he isn't worried about the World Title or Rhodes, this week he has to focus on keeping the gold he does have as Mr. Kennedy gets his shot he earned on the last Raw. With Cena's mind in a million places this may be the loudmouths one major opportunity. Can the Green Bay Native plunge his way to victory, or will Cena's anger decimate him.

Main Event

KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Kevin Nash vs. Edge

Kevin Nash was the most dominant force in the Money in the Bank Ladder match and could have one the match. But Nash chose to do what was best for business only for his plans to be foiled by the Ultimate Opportunist. The New Mr. Money in the Bank will have to go up against the pissed off Giant in a match with essentially nothing but respect on the line. Will Nash be able to beat respect into Edge, or will edge find another opportunity to claim victory.

We Will Hear From:

Dean Ambrose:
Ambrose was vindicated last night at Money in the Bank as not being the man responsible for turning out the lights. This doesn't appear to make Dean any happier. The former World Champion intends to call out the man he thinks is behind it now, the UWF Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt. If Wyatt answers you can bet things are going to implode.

Cody Rhodes: Cena cost Cody the briefcase in one of the most shocking moments of the night. Cody understands the reasoning but with his father healing from a hurting arm Cody will be alone this week to send a message to Cena of his own. And that is you don't mess with Cody Rhodes 6:25.

Brock Lesnar: Lesnar had another impressive showing at Money in the Bank but came up short once again. Not one to be deterred Heyman has asked for mic time to show the world why Randy Orton and the Board of Directors made a mistake by not giving Lesnar the briefcase. With Heyman's sick mind god knows what Heyman has planned.

Shawn Michaels: After coming off of the biggest win of his career hands down HBK's confidence couldn't be higher. Clearly now a contender for the World Title HBK will come down to the ring not to challenge for the title but to air some personal grievances. Namely with the man who tried repeatedly to cost him his historic once in a lifetime match, Edge! But with the list of people who want Edge on a platter will he have to wait in line.

Anyone else who would like to send in a promo is more than welcome.

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Preview 6/11/13

Promo duty this week I see! Excellent, time to get my Heyman Head on. You think HBK gonna air some grievances, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

HARDCORE TITLE!! :mark:

Seriously though, should be an amazing post MITB show to watch. The main event should be an excellent read with (hopefully) a good TT thread to go along with it. ;)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh everyone wants a piece of Edge... heh bring it :D

But this does look like a banging show. :D Can't wait.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

This week is going to be huge! I've got Cena which is my toughest test to date!

Reactions: 1 person

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This is going to be one hell of a show, there is no doubt about that.

Last time I faced Ellis I had A LOT of a so I am really looking forwards to our match.

Reaction score

What's this... Wrestling With Shadow's just posted his Nash TT with a few hours of the Preview going up? He must be on a light schedule at the moment.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This show is going to be hard-hitting on all cylinders with the stipulations in place for those tournament matches. Not to mention, UWF gets its first dose of Smiles. I look forward to this great edition of Raw.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Good luck to Andrew! I know you've been waiting for this shot since you became number one contender a couple weeks back. Let's kill it bro!

Reaction score

Got my TT posted, would like some feedback since it's my first TT. :p

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

I go at it again with one of my favourite ever opponents, good luck man.

SBS

Reaction score

Got my TT posted, would like some feedback since it's my first TT. :p

As Headwriter I don't really like to give feedback on a trashtalk before I write the match. That being said i will be happy to evaluate you after I write the match and give you some pointers. What I can say however is in your trashtalk stay consistent with your spacing. Half of it was centered and the other half was not. For Presentations sake do one or the other not both. As for the rest I don't want to say as I'd like to see you and Derrick go a round or two and write the match so as not to seem to play favoritism. I've been yelled for that in the past and try to avoid that. So after the trashtalking is done and over I'll be sure to give you some proper feedback bro.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

As I've said! Opportunities, well, they come and they go, and another one has come! Wade is two wins away from the Hardcore Title and, boy, he won't stop. Smiles, is this your first time TTing? My friend, I will make sure you'll remember this match against me, like forevs. Just ask Bronzy. That doesn't mean I'll bomb you or do some dirty tactics stuff, nope, I'll just.. try my to TT the absolute best I can so you see how it's supposed to be done and can take the lesson for the next time, but this week, it's my time to shine (hopefully lol).

By the way, this felt like writing some dramatical speech stuff right here.

:lesnar2:

Reaction score

Thank you for letting HBK have the night off from a match. The promo I can do and I will make sure it gets noticed. Nash/Edge continue a feud from MITB and so does the two Hardcore title tournament matches. Bar Room Brawl now that I want to read.

Thank you for letting HBK have the night off from a match. The promo I can do and I will make sure it gets noticed. Nash/Edge continue a feud from MITB and so does the two Hardcore title tournament matches. Bar Room Brawl now that I want to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.