• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim

Re: UWF Thursday Night Raw 5/16/13 Preview

This is for the benefit of those with flash photography... don't bother cause you won't have a reason to use it :p

SBS

Kinda surprised I must admit at the trashtalking that has occured this week. I'm sitting down to start writing this and at the moment I have but one promo, half a contract signing (which is not the other person's fault as I just gave them it last night) and all but one match had a ton of no shows. I'm just letting you all know do not expect anything spectacular this week, and if its an issue of time, believe me I understand, exams suck, work sucks these are just facts of life. Anyway while I am going to start writing now if any of you would like to post you have until I post the show tomorrow night EST. Not guaranteeing a win or anything but participation plays a huge role in how I decide the PPV matches. For those of you who who did post thank you very much, you will be rewarded down the line. And if you want to send in promos plz do, though backstage only. Thank you.

SBS

Doink

Kinda surprised I must admit at the trashtalking that has occured this week. I'm sitting down to start writing this and at the moment I have but one promo, half a contract signing (which is not the other person's fault as I just gave them it last night) and all but one match had a ton of no shows. I'm just letting you all know do not expect anything spectacular this week, and if its an issue of time, believe me I understand, exams suck, work sucks these are just facts of life. Anyway while I am going to start writing now if any of you would like to post you have until I post the show tomorrow night EST. Not guaranteeing a win or anything but participation plays a huge role in how I decide the PPV matches. For those of you who who did post thank you very much, you will be rewarded down the line. And if you want to send in promos plz do, though backstage only. Thank you.

SBS

Will send you a promo soon.

Aniking

Been busting my ass to even try and get online this week. Right now is only the 3rd time, it'll be as short as the others. I've been working alot this week as somebody in my department took the week off and I've been given a large chunk of her hours.

So sorry for not showing yet, but I may get one up later. I really can't promise anything though.

SBS

UWF Presents: Thursday Night Raw 5/16/13 Edition

May 17th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening everyone and welcome to another edition of Raw in the new era of the UWF! UWF has seen little activity as of late but we're still here on Tuesday Nights on this special Thursday Edition just a couple weeks away from the first Pay Per View in the NEW era Money in the Bank.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper:Raw is going to steal the show at Money in the Bank and seeing how its the only show that seems to be left I don't think anyone can doubt we are the A-Show JR. I find it weird we're calling the Red Show now but hey I always loved being on the biggest stages.

JR: Folks tonight we are looking at a monster six man tag team match, as well as a contendership match for the European Championship between Mr. Kennedy and Wade Barrett where the winner will have a shot on the first Raw after Money in the Bank.

Piper:JR I think our audience has been waiting long enough let's just go to our first match.

JR: Well folks up first tonight we have what is sure to be a high-flying affair between two of the sports biggest high fliers. The redebuting former United States Champion Kofi Kingston and of course the Phenominal AJ Styles.

Piper: I don't know JR, since AJ's new attitude hit, I think he's been anything but phenominal. He managed to find his way into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but that was dumb luck. To sum up, I guess you could say AJ's more like a sinking ship than an airplane.

JR: And you have to wonder what is the state of young Kofi Kingston since he departed this company a few months ago. You know he is going to have a chip on his shoulder coming out here tonight.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is our opening match of the evening scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos with the fans remembering the pair’s last stint in the UWF. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Kofi immediately goes up on the turnbuckle and thunderclaps not for the fans but to show off the massive ego he has had since AW came into his life. Kofi gets down and begins pacing with AW chanting instructions in his ear.

Justin Roberts: Being accompanied to the ring by Abraham Washington, from Ghana, South Africa, Kofi Kingston!

[video=youtube;sYZKZvo98Uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZKZvo98Uk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The music of the Phenominal AJ Styles hits the arena and the crowd goes wild.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Gainesville, Georgia,The Phenomenal One AJ Styles!

The music continues to play but AJ does not appear. The music keeps rolling and the crowd begin to boo loudly at the fact AJ is not coming out. Kofi turns to the official and begins cursing him out asking for his opponent. Suddenly Road Agent Arn Anderson comes down to the ring and hops in before whispering something into Roberts ear. Roberts looks appalled by what he's heard even mouthing, "really" and Arn nods his head. Kofi and AW can be seen shouting what? Roberts collects himself as AJ's music is cut off.

Justin Roberts: I have just been informed AJ Styles never appeared to work today and all efforts to contact him have gone unanswered. AJ has to the count of 10 to arrive to this ring or he will forfeit the match.

JR: Wait? What? AJ Styles has vanished off the face of the earth? How the hell does that happen?

Piper: AJ has been acting stranger than normal as of late, and this act here appears to have just taken the cake.

The official's count is just ceremonial. He gets to 10 and with no sight or sound coming from AJ the official calls for the bell.

Here is your winner as a result of a Forfeit: Kofi Kingston!

The crowd boo loudly not happy with either the actions of AJ Styles or the decision of the Official, however rules are rules. Surprisingly the person who really isn't happy about any of this is Kofi Kingston who is frustration grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

c2f857665930f567d9881ecc1d53745a.png

Kofi Kingston: This would never have happened if I was white! What’s this, you think you are too good? You think I’m inferior because I am black? Get down here I’ll beat yo’ ass ‘round this arena. I’m sick of this, just because I’m black means you can’t step in the ring with me? I am the BEST in this company but because I’m black, I’m made out to be a laughing stock. I bet management knew about this. This was planned to make me feel small by a gang of racists. I demand better! You know, there is a UWF United States Title, there is a UWF European Title, why is there no UWF African Title huh? Racists that’s what, management is just racists in power. I bet that’s what they judge promotions on too, who can be the most racist.

Kofi is interrupted…

[video=youtube;HvUkr55x3Yw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvUkr55x3Yw[/video]

The crowd goes nuts as the music of a Wrestling Hall of Famer Booker T makes his way down to the ring. Kofi is clearly stunned as is AW who both share a WTF look on their faces. Even JR and Piper are surprised as Booker slaps hands with the fans at ringside.

JR:Well this is indeed a surprise. Booker T is a Road Agent here in UWF and doesn't have a contract to compete but he's making a surprise appearance here tonight on Raw.

Piper:The Book Man is in the house, but you have to ask yourself, why?

Booker hops up into the ring as fans in attendance are seen bowing to Booker. Booker looks at Kofi and AW and merely shakes his head before calling and receiving a mic.

Booker T:Tell me I didn't just see that! Tell me I didn't just see another brother say dat! Kofi, dawg, you got it all wrong. This company ain't holdin anyone back, if anyone be holding you back, why'd I'd put my money on him.

Booker points to AW who is clearly offended by this!

Booker T:
I am proof that a man of color can become a World Champion. I guarantee you what AJ Styles did here tonight had nothing to do with you, AJ's whack dawg. In fact Kofi, when I look at you I see someone who represents all of us men of color in this ring who paved the way for a guy like you to step in here and do your leaps and do your thunderclaps. So next time you wanna disrespect this business, disrespect all of us by talking like dat, remember how guys like myself, Rocky Johnson, and others got to the top of this business. We didn't complain, especially not about something as serious as racism. So I'm out here to stop you right now from talking like dat. Because Kofi, I'm going to tell you how to get to the top. Shut yo damn mouth, sucka. Kick this failed manager to the curb and let the God Given skills God gave you do the talking inside this ring. Because when you stand in this ring and play the race card you make all of us look bad Kofi, all of us who paved the way and it needs to stop now. Can you dig that, Sucka!

AW takes major offense to this and begins to speak.

Abraham Washington:
Excuse me, but who the hell do you think you are? Coming out here and disrespecting not only my client but me as well. Sure Booker, you got to the top alright, but its only because you sold your people out! Look at you Booker, you sit here and you talk "black" but that suit your wearing, those expensive glasses and watches, that tells me one thing about you Booker. You might be a former World Champion, but its because you sold out! So don't come here and tell me how my Client, the soon to be household name Kofi Kingston is disrespectful to you. You disrespect us, and give all the little black children in attendance tonight the impression of if you serve the White Man you'll be rewarded. Well we ain't going to stand for it, we ain't going to let the system to continue to spit us out as slaves. That should have ended after the civil war. What you are Booker, is the worst kind of Black man. You are pretending to be a White Man, hell Booker, you are an Uncle Tom!

The crowd lets off a massive oooh as Booker has just been insulted heavily by Kofi's managerial servant. Booker puts his hand over his face before unleashing a clubbing blow right into Washington's face that knocks him down to the mat. The crowd goes nuts as Booker begins stomping away on AW, but it doesn't last as Kofi comes up from behind and nails him in the back. The crowd boo as Kofi begins delivering right hands into the head and chest of Booker.

JR:AW insulting Booker and Booker has heard enough but it might not have been the best idea as now Kofi is taking it to him.

Kofi shoots Booker off the ropes, but Booker counters and sends Kofi into the ropes, Kofi recovers quickly however and springboards off the ropes and drops Booker to the mat with a clothesline. Booker gets up to his feet almost immediately but Kofi grabs him and sends him crashing down to the mat with a Russian Leg sweep. AW is on the apron now holding his head screaming at Kofi to make the Uncle Tom pay. Kofi stands tall and after parading around the ring comes down on Booker with the Boom Drop. The crowd is really booing the hell out of Kingston now as he waits for Booker to get to his feet.

Piper: Booker stuck his nose where it doesn't belong JR, and now he is going to pay for it.

"Take his head off dammit" AW shouts on the apron as Kofi sets up much to the chagrin of the sold out crowd. Booker gets to his feet clearly not in shape or anything of the sort as Kofi nails him dead on with the Trouble in Paradise. Booker is knocked out like a light as Kofi stands over him with a look of rage on his face. AW comes hopping back into the ring to raise his protege's hand. The crowd is booing the actions of Kingston here tonight as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

JR: And by gawd Kofi Kingston is back and after what we've just seen I think he's put the whole locker room on notice.

Piper: That's a black man with some serious issues JR. I wouldn't want to have to get into the ring with...

JR: Hold on a second Hot Rod, I'm getting reports of something going on in the backstage area. Let's head back there right now.

The scene shifts to backstage where a camera man is running towards a loud commotion, security guards come into view who are holding someone back and there is someone injured on the floor. The crowd see the man being held back is Kane who is laughing manically. We take a look on the ground and see the man he has attacked is none other than Kevin Nash. The crowd begin to boo as Nash is a bloody and destroyed mess.

JR: Oh my god! What has Kane done. Kevin Nash was supposed to have competed here in just a few minutes and now, well we are going to need some serious help here.

Piper: Well I guess we're going to see Kane and Lesnar round 2 here right after the commercial break.

The crowd isn't happy with the fact Nash has been taken out as UWF Raw heads to commercial break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWEWHC.png
Or
dsdd.png

Which Title in UWF do you think is better. I find myself oddly biased when I say the World Heavyweight Championship :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: Welcome back to a special Thursday Night Edition of Raw folks as up next we have just learned will be a rematch from two weeks ago as Kevin Nash who was scheduled to compete here tonight was just taken to a nearby medical facility. We don't know why Kane attacked him, but I hope this doesn't hurt Kevin's chances of walking into Money in the Bank.

Piper: Kane attacked him for one simple reason JR. He saw Nash as a threat, this is about being named the true monster of Raw and Kane took out Nash to prove it was him. Unfortunately he still has Brock Lesnar to go through.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, wheighing in at 266 pounds, he comes to us from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Brock Lesnar!

brock-lesnar-titantron-2012-o.gif

As Brock Lesnar's theme song blasts through the arena speakers give out a mixed reaction but it is loud indeed. After a while Paul Heyman comes out on stage and the reaction of the UWF Universe increases even more. Heyman points his hand towards the curtain as walks out of the back with an angry look on his faca. Lesnar is standing on top of the entrance stage, bouncing from one feet to another.

xFvqY.gif

Lesnar then pops his chest and heads down to the ring. When he is in front of it, he jumps up on the apron and pyros explode from ring-posts. Lesnar then steps over the ropes and waits for his opponent to come out.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, wheighing in at 323 pounds, from parts unkown. He is The Big Red Monster, Kane!

The wonder of the world is gone....

Untitled1.gif

The stage explodes in fire as "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven begins to play throughout the arena. A mixed reaction awaits Kane as he appears from behind the curtain, the fans clearly split on how to feel about him at this point. The Big Red Machine thunders his way down the entrance ramp straight to the ring. He reaches up and yanks on the top rope roughly to pull himself up onto the apron, staying there for only a second before he easily lifts one leg over the top, then the other as he steps into the ring. He steps in the centre, standing there still in the ring like a statue for a few moments before he spreads his arms, methodically lifting them above his head and violently bringing them down, causing tongues of fire to shoot out of the ringposts and hungrily try to eat the oxygen around them. The fire dies down as Kane looks to Justin Roberts who hurriedly leaves the ring.

BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg
VS.
KaneRaw_zps3d965689.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

Kane is feeling good about himself after the attack on Nash moments ago and has no fear going right after Lesnar nailing him with a big right uppercut. Unfortunately for Kane the uppercut merely just makes Lesnar smile. Kane hits another hard, stiff right hand into the face of Lesnar, but again Lesnar keeps from budging. “That’s it Brock! Just like that!â€￾ Heyman can be heard yelling. Kane tries again and this time he hits him hard enough Lesnar is staggered but not knocked off his feet. Lesnar turns to the Big Red Machine and smiles a sickening smile. Kane looks perplexed and a little pissed by this as he bounces off the ropes coming right at Lesnar and nails him with a clothesline that merely staggers Lesnar again. The crowd can’t believe Lesnar is still standing as Kane nails him with a right hand that sends Lesnar falling into the ropes.

JR:
Lesnar is taking an ungodly amount of punishment here and all it appears to be doing is staggering him as Lesnar still has yet to leave his feet.

Piper:
Kane may have taken out Nash but Lesnar is clearly another animal entirely.

Kane sees Lesnar as prone to attack as Lesnar takes refuge on the ropes, perhaps Kane thinks he has the advantage as he bounces off of the ropes, only to come back and run right into the outstretched arm of Lesnar’s clothesline sends the Big Red Machine falling to the mat. Kane shoots himself back up but the damage is done as Lesnar is easily able to pick up Kane and body slam him down to the mat. “HAHA! Yes Brock!â€￾ Heyman can be heard screaming on the outside.

JR:
My god the power of Lesnar, I’ve never seen anyone handle Kane the way Brock Lesnar just did.

Piper:
The look on Lesnar’s face says he isn’t quite done with Kane either. I think Lesnar’s let his inner monster out.

Kane gets to his feet only for Lesnar to wrap his arms around the Big Red Machine and lift him up into a bear hug. The crowd begin to boo Lesnar who has fan favorite Kane in a bear hug slowing down the match to a crawl. Lesnar doesn’t care however as he just begins to squeeze the life and the breath out of Kane as best and as quickly as he can. Kane however has the experience edge and with the crowd behind him, manages to nail Lesnar with an elbow to the side of the head followed by several direct right hands. Lesnar is forced to let go of the hold through his inability to stand. Kane takes the opportunity to nail Lesnar with another massive uppercut that sends Brock down to the mat for the first time in the match.

JR:
And down goes Lesnar, it took more shots than I’ve ever seen Kane have to give to another human being, but at last the Giant is toppled.

Piper:
But its only for a moment JR as Lesnar has gotten back to his feet.

Lesnar had shot right back up with the help of the ropes but Kane is on him almost immediately sending Lesnar shooting off the ropes. Lesnar comes back towards Kane and the Big Red Machine goes for a big boot, but thanks to the work of Heyman, Lesnar was able to scout it and ducks it. Kane lands awkwardly on it, allowing Lesnar to bounce off the ropes and deliver a clubbing blow which sends Kane into the corner. Once there, Lesnar meets him before Lesnar leans over and begins driving his shoulder into Kane at least five times, the heat from the crowd getting louder with ever y attack.

JR:
The official trying to get Lesnar off of Kane but it is simply just not enough as these two men clearly outweigh the official by quite a bit.

Lesnar finally lets up, but Kane is groggy and out on his feet staggering into the waiting arms of Lesnar who lifts Kane up onto his shoulders and looks to perform the F-5. The crowd begin to boo as Heyman begins screaming YES! Lesnar unleashes his brutal finishing move onto Kane taking all the wind out of Kane! Lesnar sits up smiling before throwing himself on top of Kane.

1…

2…

3…

NO!

Kane kicks out!

JR:
Wow! I don’t believe it, Kane managed to kick out of the F-5!

Piper:
Kane proving he is more than a normal human being by kicking out of a brutal move like that JR!

Heyman looks stunned on the outside as does Lesnar in the ring. Lesnar gets up and immediately gets into the officials face believing the official to have thrown the count, but the official reiterates the fact to Lesnar who screams in rage. While Lesnar and the official argue Heyman jumps a country mile as Kane sits up, forcing the sold out crowd to explode into cheers. Kane looks pissed and looks right at Lesnar.

JR:
Are you kidding me? Kane just sat up, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

Piper:
Sure you have JR, you’ve only been doing this forever after all.

Kane gets to his feet as Heyman yells to Brock to hurry up and get on him, Lesnar does but Kane is prepared nailing the incoming Lesnar in the face with a big boot. The crowd cheer loudly as Kane is feeling it now, fixing the glove on his hand and waiting for Lesnar to get to his feet.

JR:
You can feel the winds changing. Brock Lesnar is about to find himself Chokeslammed to Hell!

Lesnar gets to his feet and Kane is waiting for him and wraps his massive hand around Brock’s massive throat. Lesnar looks out of it and Heyman is screaming “NO! NO! NO!â€￾ Kane takes the time to talk some trash before lifting Lesnar up into the air ready to chokeslam him to hell. Suddenly, however, Lesnar shifts his weight just enough to throw Kane’s weight off balance and Lesnar and Kane both fall down to the mat, Lesnar onto his back and Kane face first. Kane realizes too late his arm is right in Brock’s reach and upon hitting the mat Lesnar is able to lock in the Kimura Lock!

Piper:
Holy Shit! That’s the Kimura from outta nowhere!

JR: I’ve never seen anyone with the raw strength some as Lesnar able to counter the Chokeslam into something like this.

Lesnar has the hold locked in and the crowd is booing up a storm. “Break his arm! Break his arm!â€￾ Heyman can be heard screaming. Thankfully before Lesnar can do as his handler requests Kane does something he does very rarely and taps out!

Here is your winner of the Match Via Submission: Brock Lesnar!

The crowd begin to boo loudly as the official is somehow able to get Lesnar off of Kane without too much difficulty. Lesnar clearly is satisfied with the outcome of the match.

Piper:
My god Brock Lesnar is a true monster, making Kane of all people tap out, that’s unheard of!

JR:
Lesnar is indeed one hell of a physical specimen. You have to wonder though is he the true Monster of Raw? Nash was supposed to be in this match, but Kane took
him out. So I think the status is still up for grabs.

Piper:
Well I wouldn’t want to be Lesnar’s opponents at Money in the Bank after what we just saw. Absolutely inhuman performance from Lesnar!

Heyman is all smiles as he raises his clients hand in the air in victory. He points to the MITB briefcase held high above the ring, “That will be my clients and no one can do anything about it!â€￾ Heyman may be right about that as UWF Raw heads to the back.

UWF Raw comes back from Commercial break to find Randy Orton staring into space. He has a look on his face as if he were about to tell someone their grandmother died.

There is a knock at Orton's door which forces the Legend Killer to sigh before turning and seeing who walked in the door. The crowd explode into cheers when they see it is Dean Ambrose. Ambrose has a look of quiet determination on his face as Orton is about to speak. Ambrose however stops him.

Dean Ambrose: I told you last week, if you are about to ask me to leave I'm going to tell you to go to hell.

Orton looks away and rubs his hand across the top of his skull. Clearly whatever is bothering him is not to do with Ambrose getting kicked out.

Randy Orton: If only it were that simple. You see Dean, the Board of Directors has made another decree regarding you. You see last week you took the night off, and not a single thing happened. The board believe you are indeed the one behind the attacks. As much as I told them otherwise they've made a change to the main event.

Dean Ambrose: The six man tag match? Isn't it bad enough I have to team with Wyatt and John? What could they possibly do to make things worse?

Randy Orton: They think you have lost control of yourself Dean, that you no longer know what you are doing half the time after what you did to the police last week. So for the safety of everyone involved they've decided to make tonights match, a three on one handicap match. Where Cody, Christian, and Edge will be teaming up to face you and you alone.

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Ambrose begins to chuckle to himself. He shakes his head in disgust as he looks Randy in the eye.

Dean Ambrose: And let me guess they threatened your job or something, that's why you allowed it right?

Randy Orton: Not at all Dean, I did it because I know you can win it. When you defeat not one, not two, but three men in that ring tonight without the lights going out everyone will know it isn't you. And than we can start focusing on who is really behind it.

Dean Ambrose: Dammit Randy, your right. Once again. I'm going up against three former World Champions by myself, and it still won't be enough to save them from me!

Ambrose turns and begins walking out the locker room hitting himself and psyching himself up for the Animal he is going to have to become tonight to win such a match. Orton looks down and smiles. Knowing full well it is Edge, Christian, and Rhodes who are going to have to watch out tonight.

The lights inside the arena go off as the titantron comes to life with that familiar view of the helicopter letting the fans know who exactly is coming.

[video=youtube;dSxEL_qsuzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSxEL_qsuzo[/video]

is cookin…

The Rock walks out as the fans start to give a kinda mixed reaction but still mainly cheers for the Rock. Rock stops and sees an HBK fan with a sign.

The Rock:
Hey you Oompa Lumpa… lose some weight and use some Rogaine. You freak.

The Rock continues to take his time as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring looking around at the sea of fans that have packed out this live edition of Raw.

He stands in the ring looking over everything making sure that all the time and focus is on him. And that is all before the lights finally turn to normal.

He looks over at Orton as to say “supâ€￾ before requesting a mic which is given to him.

The Rock:
Now what The Rock is here for is for this contract signing but let The Rock make one thing perfectly clear. The Rock has done it all. The Rock has beaten the best of the best. The top of the top. The Rock is the absolute best thing that has ever stepped foot inside of a wrestling ring. From Triple H to Stone Cold to Undertaker to Dinero… you name them and The Rock has defeated them. If the person mattered The Rock beat them. If they didn’t matter then well… The Rock merely mocks them and let them go about their worthless way. The Rock has done it all and amazingly … somehow only one person has managed to slip through The Rock’s grasp after all these years and The Rock knows why. Fear.

Fear is what has kept that jabroni playgirl posin wannabe from stepping inside the ring with The Rock one on one. Because he knows that The Rock could kick that balding ass so hard that The Rock would kick him back in time to where he actually had hair. And now that… would be impressive and that can indeed happen. Because you know here is the fact… the fact of the matter is this… that no matter whether this current wimpy little pussy version of HBK, the came back from retirement and on fire HBK, the old DX HBK that was making waves and names, or the needs to retire cause he too old to do anything but applaud the fans for cheering for him Heart Break Man shows up… no matter which one of those versions comes to Money in the Bank… he is only going to get one version of The Rock. The absolute best version of The Rock that has trailblazed through anything, through anyone, and everything and everyone. This Rock has made history everywhere he has made and at Money in the Bank he is going to do it again.

The Rock is going to make history as this will be his last match and The Rock knows that there will be millions of fans crying themselves to sleep each night for the next few years that The Rock has decided to call it a career but seriously… The Rock can only kick so much ass for so many years before its gets tiring and this… this is the last ass that The Rock is going to kick merely because it hasn’t been kicked before. So HeartBreak Man… consider yourself lucky because if The Rock would have beat that balding ass before he would have found someone else like Batman to beat in his final match. And speaking of final match… here is something that will blow your minds… The Rock doesn’t even know what kind of match it is going to be. Yes that is right. The Rock said hey… just make the match whatever type you want and The Rock will sign it because The Rock is going to win no matter what the stipulation is. Because there is nobody better than The Rock… matter of fact… let’s make that contract worth some money on eBay…

The Rock walks over to where the contract is, picks up the pen and signs it before starting to talk some more.

The Rock:
Now would we expect that Heart Broken Man to sign it without knowing. Oh no that scaredy little pussy would have to look it over, look it over with his lawyers and spend about a week crying before he signs it because he knows that he is signing his candy ass over to the Smackdown Hotel… where the bellboy is going to send him to… ah forget it. The fact is… that little man doesn’t have the balls to do what The Rock just did. That little boy doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to blindly sign that contract not knowing what match stipulation it is going to be. But really… it shouldn’t even matter to him because no matter what… he is going to lose. No matter what he is going to get his ass whipped… no matter what… no matter what The Rock is going to take his size fourteen boot, then The Rock is going to shine it up real real nice. So nice that he could see the reflection from that giant bald spot on his head sparkling… then The Rock is gonna turn that sumbitch sideways… and stick it straight up his candy ass. So come on Heart Break Boy… Heart Break Man… Brokeback Kid… Just bring it. Bitch.

The Rock lowers his mic.

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as the Show Stoppa makes his way out from the back. HBK looks straight ahead of him at, The Rock and doesn't take his eyes off him. HBK forgoes his usually entrance with his pyro and heads straight for the ring without thinking twice

As HBK heads inside the ring, he goes right over to the table where the contract is and signs it without a hesitation.

HBK then looks to the crowd and paces back and forth a few times before he is handed a microphone from an outside official. The table is the only thing seperating, The Rock and HBK from going eye to eye. HBK picks up the contract and gets ready to speak

HBK: You see that, Rock? No lawyers, no body guards, no stunt doubles, just me. While you may parade out here to give these fans a few laughs and jokes that are getting as stale as you are in this ring, I signed that contract without hesitiation. Do you honestly think that I would care what kind of match we fight in? Need I remind you, I am the man that innovated the ladder match. I am the man that revolutionized the Iron Man match. I am the man that set the boundaries for Hell in a Cell. I am the man that started it all inside the Elimination Chamber. And I am the man that is going to defeat you in any kind of match that is typed on that contract.

The crowd cheers HBK on as they've seen him compete and won all those matches listed

HBK: So you see, it doesn't matter what match we may have. We could have a no hold barred match. Falls count anywhere. Musical chairs. It doesn't matter what the match is because I beat you at Money in the Bank. This may be your last match, but we've all heard that before. You'll go make a few movies and then when you need a few extra bucks in the pocket, you'll come back here because, Vince gave you a call saying he wanted you back. I know how the game is played. Hulk Hogan played the same game very well also. But it's funny we should be facing at such a pay per view called Money in the Bank because whether it's your last match or not, you can "BANK" on me kicking your teeth down your throat!

The Rock looks on with a smug look at HBK

HBK: You may come out here week after week and poke fun at, The Heart Break Kid, but I am the one who does all the backing up around here. While your poking some fun and trying to get a rouse out of these fans for the fact that I appreciate they still support me to this day, I am just waiting in the background for our match in a few weeks because that's where I'll be doing all my talking. In this ring, Rock, you can't touch me! You may have faced them all before and beaten some of the very best in our business, but you have never faced someone like me. At Money in the Bank, I am going to out class you in every aspect there is in this ring. A close friend of mine once told me "To be the man, you got to beat the man" and Rock, I am the MAN!

HBK looks to his right and then flips the table over to his left and has it leaning on the ropes as the crowd gets excited for what could take place now. The Rock looks on as HBK walks right up to him and speaks again

HBK: I want to know what kind of man you are though, Rock. Someone who hides behind a microphone as often as you do, but when push comes to shove, he backs away. I'm not like the others you faced before, I will not back down from you or your little jokes. This is the first time anyone has ever gone up to you and said the things I'm going to say. When it's crunch time like it is right now

HBK starts to poke, The Rock in his chest

HBK: I want to see if you'll hide behind the microphone again just like you always do. Let's making something clear, Rock, I'm not backing down and I will go down with a fight. At Money in the Bank it doesn't matter what kind of match we have because I am going to beat you. You need this match as much as I do. But what happens when someone approaches you like this are you going to back down once again or do something about it. Why wait until Money in the Bank, let's give these people a preview of what to expect or are you too good to fight here on Raw. You did once with Dinero, are you man enough to once again. Or are you that Hollywood boy who will walk away because they didn't say "Action". It's your move, tough guy!

HBK tosses the microphone and stands face to face with, The Rock. The two stare down for a moment as HBK is almost daring the Rock to hit him, but the Rock doesn't. Instead the Rock merely puts out his hand in an unusual sign of respect. HBK looks down at it and smiles before shaking his head. "I ain't falling for that old trick." Before turning and beginning to walk away. As he does he suddenly lashes out with Sweet Chin Music, but the Rock doesn't fall for it, instead the Rock catches it and spins HBK 360 degrees, before grabbing him and getting pay back for the past few weeks by sending HBK to the mat with a Thunderous Rock Bottom! The crowd loves it as the Rock stands tall his music playing. The Rock smiles before celebrating with the fans as Raw heads elsewhere.

nlqzhi.jpg

People turn their heads towards the titantron once again as it shows a nice villa. People in the arena are wondering what this means. The camera zooms in on the villa and then and yet another scene opens in the villa where we see a man in a suit but he's got his back turned towards the camera. People already know who it is as they start cheering. The man turns around and people cheer even more when they see Alberto Del Rio.

2zeldsh.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
My name is Alberto Del Rio. But of course...you already know that.

As Alberto finishes the sentence he chuckles and people still cheer for the possible return of the Mexican Aristocrat.

Alberto Del Rio:
Si, señoras y señores. Your eyes are not lying to you. It's Alberto Del Rio on an exclusive imágenes presented by Último Wrestling Federación. We haven
't seen each other since me and mi amigo Jeff Jarrett have lost our Tag Team Championships at Ultimate Wrestling Federation's Wrestlemania II. I felt malo, I felt bad that we've lost what we worked so hard to get. And what I felt even worse about was the fact that my chance at being undefeated at Wrestlemania was gone. See, last year I won the United States Championship at Wrestlemania and I went from that to losing my tag team championship this year. Que hiere la dignidad de un hombre. Yes, it offended my dignity. And because of that I have decided to take a little break to recuperate from the loss and Dios, I did and I'm back!

People hear the strenght in Alberto Del Rio's voice and they know they're getting a rather strong Alberto Del Rio.

Alberto Del Rio:
You are all asking yourselves and waiting for me to tell you if Jeff Jarrett is going to come back with me and once again and join the race for the tag team championships. For those of you who are waiting for me to say "si", I'm sorry but I have to disappoint you.

People don't react well as they were hoping for the return of both Del Rio and Jarrett.

2yw73sx.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
Si, si, si. I agree with you. It would be good for all of you and for this company to have both of us back but we sat down and discussed our partnership. We came to a conclusion that the best for both sides is to move on. We tagged for a good while. We even layed our hands on campeonato de oro. We became World Tag Team Champions. It doesn't get any better. We accomplished what we said we will and it ends there. Jeff and Karren have decided to go to Méjicho and enjoy some time off. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated. We might not be tag team partners anymore but we still are amigos.

Del Rio makes a short pause to make sure his suit looks perfect on him.

Alberto Del Rio:
As I already told you, I decided to take a little break but now I'm back and I am a stronger. My will is stronger. My will, to fulfill my destinyyyy. You know, since mi primer día in this company I wanted to do one thing and one thing only...fulfill my destiny and become a world champion. Now, I've already tasted championship gold. I've been United States Champion and Tag Team Champion. There's only one thing left for me to capture. And that's the World Heavyweight Championship. I've always wanted to have that nice, big, gold championship title across my waist. Sure, I've been world champion before but it's been a long time, therefor I want to refresh my memory by winning the World Heavyweight Championship right here in UWF!

People are excited when they heer Alberto wants to enter the race for the World Heavyweight Championship as he certainly is someone who they would like to see represent them.

30vzkhe.jpg

Alberto Del Rio:
There are many good men, many good warriors looking to capture the World Heavyweight Championship and there also will be a Money in The Bank briefcase holder. So the World Heavyweight Title picture is more than crowded. But patience is one of the great atributos I possess so it is no problem for me to simply be here, enjoy my time on a brand wh
ere I haven't been in a long time, RAW and wait until the World Heavyweight Title picture is a little less crowded. It doesn't matter if I'll have to wait. Look at me. I have all the world's time. I don't need to be fighting for a championship to feel good. I just need to be in UWF to feel good. I just need to hear you people scream when Realeza starts playing. Necesito sentir la energía! Can you do that for me, amigos?

The crowd starts chanting "SI! SI! SI!"

Alberto Del Rio: That's all I need. I need you to support me and when you do me that favor, I will pay you back by winning the World Heavyweight Championship and I will represent you and this whole company with clase, dignidad y orgullo. Don
't worry. It might take a while but I promise you that I won't let my words disappear in the air, I promise I will accomplish what I'm saying I'm going to accomplish, I will become the UWF World Heavyweight Champion and the era of Alberto Del Rio will begin. But of course...you already know that.

Del Rio blinks into the camera and chuckles as the scene fades to black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuropeanChampionship.png
OR​
WWEUS-1.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're live backstage, and an unknown interviewer approaches Wade Barrett in his locker room. Barrett first ignores him, but suddenly turns to him and stares at the camera and asks him angrily.

7hTrJ.jpg

What do you want? Do you not see that I am preparing for an important match tonight? I suppose you should GET OUT of my face.

Sorry Wade, I just wanted to ask you about your feelings. How do you feel about your match against Mr. Kennedy later on tonight?

What did you call me? What did you call me, you fool? Wade? Am I Wade to you? When did I GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO CALL ME WADE? It's YOUR MAJESTY for you!

I'm sorry, Wade.

YOUR. MAJESTY. Or I will be forced to annihilate you right here, right now.

I'm sorry.. your majesty. I just wanted to know how do you feel about your match.. you know? It's my first day here. I've never done this before.

Who gives a bloody damn. You have decided to be a part of my Empire and I am your Emperor and I expect respect from you. Or you will be executed. Which brings me to the execution of Ken Anderson tonight. I've promised to teach him a lesson for ruining my plans, my opportunities, for ruining The Empire's opportunities, for messing with the wrong person. I have promised the whole Empire to see what does the live execution look like. They will see the premiere. This time I will ruin Ken Anderson's opportunity to shine. This time, I will win this match. This time, I will face John Cena for the European Championship, this time, The Empire shines again. Now get out.

With those words being said, the interviewer and the cameraman leave the locker room, because Barrett seems very angry.

JR: Up next folks we have ourselves a contenders match which is sure to get people talking as a bitter rivalry will hopefully find its end here tonight as the winner will advance and move on to bigger and brighter things, recieving a shot at John Cena's European Championship on the very next edition of Monday Night Raw.

Piper: Both men have been impressive since coming to Raw, Mr. Kennedy has been on a tear of late only suffering a loss last week to Shawn Michaels mostly because of his inexperience. However his opponent is coming off of the biggest win of his career as he defeated Cody Rhodes last week right here on Monday Night Raw.

JR: This all started when Barrett made his debut at the expense of Mr. Kennedy the night after Wrestlemania. Things between the two have heated up to the point where I think it is safe to say this is going to be a slobber knocker.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall where the winner will become the Number one Contender to the UWF European Championship.

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

"Turn Up The Trouble" bellows throughout the arena and the brash young Mister Kennedy makes his way out from the back. Kennedy is soprting his "Talk Loud, Hit Harder" T-shirt and makes his way down the entrance ramp, giving several high fives to the people in the front row. Kennedy makes his way down the ramp fast and slides into the ring, waiting for the match to begin.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first,From Green Bay Wisconsin, he is the Asshole of UWF, Mr. Kennedy!

[video=youtube;qTTU_TwjX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qTTU_TwjX2M[/video]

Far From Over by Rev Theory, the theme that always represented Wade Barrett as an Emperor plays, as Wade Barrett walks from the back, wearing his signature black coat with a rose in one of the pockets, as the fans boo him.

WadeBarrettEntrance2_display_image.jpg

And with a pretty serious face, he walks slowly to the ring. However, he stops before the ring and looks at a beautiful girl in her mid-twenties. He takes the rose from his pockets, smells it, smiles cockily and gives the rose to the girl, who's visibly charmed. However, the crowd still keeps booing Barrett. He takes off the coat and throws it at the innocent officials around the ring. He turns and with a smug look on his face prepares for the bell to ring.

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
VS.
WadeBarrett-1_zpsabb7a051.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Kennedy and Barrett circle each other in the ring. Barrett has his fists up as if he is prepared to do a boxing match and as Kennedy gets close Barrett lashes out with jabs and punches but Kennedy is able to duck them and wrap himself up behind Barrett. Barrett however is able to drive Kennedy into the corner of the ring thus forcing Kennedy to break the hold. Kennedy and Barrett for the second time circle each other and this time they tie up in the center of the ring and Kennedy and Barrett after a scuffle finds Kennedy with Barrett in the corner. The crowd cheers as they are behind Kennedy here tonight. Barrett takes exception and shoves Kennedy in frustration which only makes Kennedy laugh.

JR:
And Kennedy apparently is getting under the skin of Wade Barrett here in the early going.

Barrett comes out of the corner swinging but Kennedy ducks it waiting for Barrett to turn around and nailing him with a big right hand of his own. It staggers Barrett but not as much as the second blow does as it drops Barrett to a knee. Kennedy is way too overconfident as usual and proceeds to smack Barrett on the back of the head in a clear sign of disrespect. Barrett gets up on his feet and almost seems stunned as Kennedy and the crowd laugh at Barrett. Clearly Kennedy is playing mind games with Wade, he turns to the audience “This guys a bigger joke than Sin Caraâ€￾ Kennedy turns and is immediately dropped by a short arm clothesline from Barrett that knocks him for a loop. “How dare you touch your Emperor you filth!â€￾ Barrett can be heard screaming.

Piper:
I think in Kennedy’s attempt to play mind games with Barrett he just got burnt.

Barrett waits for Kennedy to get to his feet and once he does Barrett sends several punches into Kennedy’s midsection. With the wind knocked out of him Kennedy is easily picked up and scoop slammed down to the mat. Barrett doesn’t go for the cover, still fired up over the fact he’d been disrespected and begins stomping away on Kennedy. Kennedy moves further and further to the apron with every kick, but as soon as he gets there Barrett places his foot around Kennedy’s throat and blatantly chokes him using the ropes. The official begins a 5 count and Barrett lets go at 4 and a half. Barrett turns to the crowd. “This is what happens to those who oppose MY empire!â€￾ To which the crowd responds with massive heat.

JR:
And this sold out crowd is telling the so-called Emperor what they really feel of him.

Piper:
These people are right to boo a wannabe dictator JR. Anyone who wants to wrestle control away from the people deserves a good kick in the groin if you ask me.

Barrett turns his attention back to Kennedy who is picking himself up with the ropes holding his throat trying to get air back in his lungs, Barrett won’t allow that to happen shooting Kennedy off of the ropes, Kennedy comes flying back into Barrett’s arms as he hits the side slam, knocking the air out of Kennedy again. The Emperor goes for the first cover of the match up.

1…

2…

Kennedy kicks out!

JR:
Barrett unleashing hell on the brash asshole from Green Bay here.

Piper:
Barrett is from Europe right JR? Imagine what that would do for his “reignâ€￾ if he won both here tonight and in a few short weeks.

Barrett begins calling for Kennedy to get to his feet as Kennedy indeed finds himself getting up again. Barrett doesn’t let him fix himself however, instead the Emperor immediately grabs his opponent and sends him crashing to the mat with a neckbreaker. Barrett gets up and immediately begins trotting around the ring laying his made up authority to the masses. He than turns to MR. Kennedy who is down on the ground. “Time for my round on the golf course let’s end this!â€￾ Barrett leaps up into the air looking to come down with a big elbow drop, but apparently there is life still in the asshole yet. Kennedy moves out of the way and Barrett connects with the mat and begins to sell his injury.

JR:
Kennedy moved out of the way of that leaping elbow drop and it may have just been the opening he needed to get back into this match up.

Barrett gets to his feet holding his elbow in pain, Kennedy thinks it’s the opening he needs to put the match away, he sets Barrett up for the Mic Check and the crowd goes wild, but Barrett is able to use the injured elbow to get Kennedy off of him. Barrett leans over having possibly hurt his elbow more, and Kennedy seems to be only staggered as he turns and lifts his knee right into Barrett’s chin. Barrett is clearly hurt by this as he falls into the corner and onto his ass shortly after that.

Piper:
I know I’ve made a lot of puns in my day, but that move just literally knocked Wade Barrett on his ass.

Kennedy sees his opportunity now as he heads towards the opposite corner and charges at Barrett looking to connect with a boot to the face, but Barrett manages to slide out of the corner. Kennedy catches himself as Barrett gets to his feet thinking he has outsmarted the asshole, he turns around however and Kennedy nails Barrett in the gut before driving him to the mat with a snap DDT. The crowd cheer as Kennedy now goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

The Emperor gets the shoulder up!

JR:
And what would becoming the Number one contender to the European Title mean to Mr. Kennedy here tonight?

Piper:
I think it would be Kennedy’s one opportunity to break the glass ceiling he put on himself by no showing Wrestlemania.

Kennedy gets to his feet and begins waiting for Barrett to get to his feet. The crowd is behind Kennedy now as he waits impatiently for Barrett to get to his feet. Barrett indeed takes a long time to get to his feet, so much so Kennedy gets aggressive, throwing Barrett up onto his shoulders for the Green Bay Plunge, but Barrett was playing possum and begins driving elbows into Kennedy’s head until he is forced to drop Barrett. Barrett laughs as Kennedy comes charging him only for Kennedy to be caught in the Winds of Change. The crowd boo loudly as Barrett goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Kennedy gets the shoulder up!

JR:
My goodness that was a close fall, for a second there I thought we were going to see a number one contender crowned.

Barrett yells at the official to count faster dammit as he covers Kennedy again.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Kennedy kicks out again.

Piper:
I don’t know what all the fuss is about, Barrett didn’t even hit one of his two awful finishers!

Barrett gets up and is clearly frustrated as he begins looking around the ring for something to do to put Kennedy out of the way for good. He looks at the turnbuckle longingly and smiles, a dastardly plan forming in his head. He picks up Kennedy who even though he kicked out is pretty warn down, and Barrett dead lifts him up, and places Kennedy in a seated position on the turnbuckle. The crowd boo as Barrett begins climbing up to the top rope.

JR:
And Barrett taking a big risk here going for what appears to be a superplex.

Piper:
Barrett is going for the kill shot tonight, I guess he could only ride off the coattails of his victory over Cody Rhodes for so long.

Barrett has the Asshole in position, and yet Barrett decides to tell the fans “This is the fate of all who oppose my rule!â€￾ The insult to the crowd however costs Barrett dearly, as Kennedy comes to life and begins driving his hands into the rib cage of Barrett. Barrett quickly finds himself out of breath and Kennedy shoves Barrett with all his might and Barrett goes crashing hard to the mat.

JR:
Oh my, Barrett’s overconfidence may have just been the end for him there.

Piper:
It happens, high risk, high reward. Speaking of high risk!

Piper is of course talking about Kennedy who has gotten up on the top turnbuckle and looks down at Barrett with a mad on, on his face. The crowd cheer as Kennedy leaps off and performs a picture perfect Kenton Bomb onto the fallen Barrett. The crowd roar in approval as Kennedy, even though he hurt himself, falls on top of Barrett.

1…

2…

3…

Here is Your Winner and the Number One Contender to the UWF European Championship: Mr. Kennedy!

The crowd is going wild as Kennedy has just picked up a huge victory here tonight that has catapulted him into a position to win Championship Gold.

JR:
Bah Gawd Mr. Kennedy has done it! He’s become the Number One Contender.

Piper:
Both men gambled here tonight and it was Mr. Kennedy’s high stakes move that brought home the bacon. If you thought this guy was a loud mouth before, forget about it now that he’s the number one contender. We’ll never shut him up.

Kennedy is holding his back in pain as he has his hand raised in victory as Raw heads elsewhere.

Fade. The camera’s cut backstage where we find ourselves outside of UWF’s current reigning European Champion, and one of the challengers of the World Heavyweight Champion’s door. It’s no secret we’re outside of the door of John Cena. The audience explodes in boos, as no one wants to see or hear John Cena. The door slowly opens, as the camera man enters the room, and we immediately see John Cena, watching RAW live. A smirk grows on Cena’s face, as he realizes he’s on the big screen. Cena has his European Championship dangling from his shoulder, as he brushes it off, before speaking.

John Cena: Mr. Kennedy, huh? Perfect. Another loudmouth I have to deal with.

Cena rolls his eyes, as he turns off the television, before staring into the cameras. Cena has an intense look in his eyes, as he begins to speak.

John Cena: Now, Kennedy wasn’t the reason why I ordered you guys to come out here. I needed to get something off my chest. I needed to vent. Now, I’m sure everyone and their momma’s understand what just happened earlier tonight. It’s trending worldwide for god’s sake, how can anyone not know what happened. The great Board of Directors pulled the wisest move they’ve ever pulled. The Board of Directors decided to give myself and the World Heavyweight Champion himself – Bray Wyatt the night off, which leaves poor ol’ Dean Ambrose in a three on one handicap match against Christian, Edge, and Cody Rhodes. Now, one thing I would’ve changed was put Bray in the match too, but what they’ve done is satisfying enough. Now, none of you might agree, but c’mon, Dean is being punished for his actions. Dean is being punished because his little sick joke with turning off the lights was not funny. It’s about time someone does something about it. This decision benefits me more than anyone because Dean is the ultimate challenge in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Money in the Bank. He’s the crazed one, and whatever he does can make a huge impact. Him being softened up for me? I like the sound of that homie.

A huge grin grows on Cena’s face, as he nods his head, before looking at his European Championship. Cena rubs it for a couple of seconds, as he begins to speak while continuing to look at it.

John Cena: Now, I’m finding out Mr. Kennedy actually did something worth mentioning. Kennedy managed to defeat Wade Barrett which gives him a chance at my European Championship. After Money in the Bank, Kennedy and I will battle for this baby right here. Now, I don’t see Kennedy as a legitimate threat, nor do I see this match being any of a challenge. I’m the man that’s in this business to win, whereas Kennedy’s the guy that’s in this business to for me to beat. I’m untouchable, and whenever we face off Kennedy, you’re gonna be exposed for what you really are. Just like Bray, and just like Dean, a complete and utter loser!

The audience explodes in boos, as Cena stares into the camera with a deadly stare, before ending the segment.

John Cena: Now get the hell out of here!

The camera man quickly exits the locker room, as the audience is booing the hell out of the European Champion. Fade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rohworldbelt13.png

So since there is only one title picture shown on Anarchy I figured I'd throw it up there for my brothers on the Green Brand. Keep up the good work boys can't wait to see what you have prepared for us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR: Well folks it is now time for our Main Event which I can't believe we have just learned is going to be a 3-1 handicap match by a majority ruling by the Board of Directors.

Piper: Ambrose can only blame himself for this one JR, as if he wouldn't have started these damn blackouts we would have had our normal six man tag match instead.

Ding Ding Ding!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a 3 on 1 Handicap Match and is your Main Event of the Evening.

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts:From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Edge walks out with a smug look on his face looking over the crowd as they boo him unmercifully. He continues down to the ramp and does his pose.

He continues down the ramp and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all boo as loudly as they can to try to deter him.

He gets down and readies himself for the match.

Justin Roberts:
From Toronto Ontario Canada, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

JR: Edge clearly still feeling the injuries he sustained at Wrestlemania, and this competing every week can't be helping him feel any better.

Piper: If anyone can fight through pain JR, it would have to be Edge!

Whoa oh

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

Cody Rhodes music hits, and he emerges on stage with a serious look on his face. He begins to walk down the ramp his face never changing. Dusty Rhodes comes out with him and the crowd pop for Cody even though one week does not make much difference.

SD_660_Photo_111.jpg

Cody Rhodes walks up the steps, the look on his face remaining the same as he steps into the ring. He looks at his father and then at Edge and Christian who have their hands out for him to pound but instead Rhodes calls for a microphone. He picks it up and begins to speak.

SD_660_Photo_112.jpg

Cody Rhodes:Well looky what we have here, a three on one handicap match. I'm sure my two...partners...have no issue with this. Actually considering it's an easy pin against a former World champion and top contender to said that, I'd think they relish in it. Now to give you guys a little insight in my point of view around here, I've beaten the top talent in UWFs history, legends, unstoppable machines, monsters, you name it I've done it...and I have done so from the bottom rung to the top always the least likely to win. I've done this for so long that at this point it makes certain matches almost seem, well mundane with my ability. But a Handicap match? now when I came into this business I was never awarded any handicap, even with my fathers last name I had to work for all I got, and after consulting things with my father I don't think I'm going to be starting taking handicaps now. So I'll keep my focus on Money in the Bank, and on getting the UWF World Heavyweight Championship, I wasn't looking forward to sharing a corner with you two anyway. I'd love to waste time in a match beneath my talents, but I shall be taking my leave. Oh, Edge and Christian before I leave I wanted to make it clear that I am truly...Sorry.

Cody takes the mic he has in his hand and drops it before telling his father to follow him. Cody hops out of the ring and begins walking up the ramp and backstage clearly stating he will not participate in this match.

JR:
Well I'll be a son of a bitch. Cody Rhodes is refusing to participate in this match on a count of he doesn't think its honorable.

Piper: Well maybe Cody had a change of heart after all as this is something he never would have done before his father showed up.

JR: This means we now have a two on 1 handicap match instead of 3 this is not going to make the board of directors very happy now is it.

Christian and Edge can't believe what they are seeing when the music of their opponent begins to play.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

Justin Roberts: And their opponent, from Cincinatti, Ohio, weighing in at 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose!

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can sliding into the ring before stepping up onto the turnbuckle and shouting out to the fans who love him. He gets down and looks directly at Edge and Christian before forming his fingers like a gun and shooting it at Christian and Edge showing what he plans to do to them both here tonight.

JR: You have to believe Ambrose is loving the fact the match is now a 2-1 handicap match instead of a 3-1.

Piper: I don't know, Ambrose may be over confident to say the least to take on the legendary tag team of Edge and Christian.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
Vs.
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg
&
Christian.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Christian and Edge begin arguing over who is going to start this handicap match up. Christian wants to start because Edge is hurt, but Edge tells Christian he’s already beaten Ambrose. The two turn their attention back to the center of the ring and Ambrose is upon them dropping them both with a clothesline. Edge rolls out of the ring instinctively as Christian gets to his feet in the corner only for Ambrose to run full tilt at him and nail him to the corner with a dropkick! Christian falls face first down to the mat and Ambrose rolls him onto his back before climbing on top of him and begin to unload several hard punches right to the face of Christian. The referee begins to count to 5 but it doesn’t slow Ambrose down as he is in his dangerous zone, driving unrelentless shot after shot. The official doesn’t want to DQ Ambrose so quickly and so he pulls the former World Champion off of him. The crowd boo the official but he is just doing his job.

JR:
Ambrose clearly sees himself as a caged animal having to fight for survival and I do not think there is another superstar in this business who does it any better than Dean Ambrose.

Edge has managed to get up on the apron and Ambrose sees him standing there and grabs him by his long locks and throws him into the ring with him. The crowd pops as Edge begins slowly backing up as much as possible again showing Ambrose his taped ankles and pointing to his neck. Ambrose shakes his head as he pursues Edge all the way into the corner, but thankfully for Edge, Christian is there and Captain Charisma drives a big clubbing shot to the former Champions head. Christian calls for Edge to get up and together both men send Ambrose off of the ropes. E & C go for a double clothesline but Ambrose ducks it, unfortunately for Ambrose, E & C have a history together and both men are easily able to nail him with their elbows as he comes back. Edge and Christian share a nod before both men drop elbows into the heart of Ambrose. It is Christian who makes the cover.

1…

2…

Ambrose kicks out!

Christian steps off, and the official having been unsuccessful in removing Edge from the ring is helpless as Edge begins stomping away on Ambrose only moments later to be joined by Christian. The crowd begin to boo loudly at the 2 on 1 attack which is perfectly legal in this match up.

Piper:
And now you are seeing what happens when someone is in a handicap match JR. Edge and Christian now have a distinct advantage and can both stay fresh while the other wears down the opponent.

As Edge gets in the officials face telling him there is nothing he can do, Christian puts Ambrose up on the second rope before standing on him and proceeding to choke the life out of Ambrose this way. The crowd boo loudly as the official can’t get around Edge. Christian keeps choking the life out of Ambrose until he believes he is finished and lets him off. Captain Charisma drops to his knees and covers Ambrose. The official is now intimidated by Edge to make the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

The crowd pop as Ambrose is able to get his shoulder up again. This time Edge comes in and brings Ambrose to his feet as Christian begins intimidating and bullying the official. Edge takes Ambrose and sends him shoulder first into the steel ring post gaining jeers from the crowd. Ambrose comes out holding his shoulder in pain, but Edge merely wants Ambrose distracted as he kicks him in the gut and drops Ambrose to the mat with the Edgecution! The crowd boo loudly as Christian shouts for the official to get down here and count.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose kicks out!

JR:
This is disgusting Hot Rod. One of them intimidates the official while the other hits Ambrose, there is no rules in this match essentially. I can’t believe this is what the Board of Directors had in mind when they made this match.

Piper:
Ambrose is being punished for his heinous attacks on the UWF Roster via cover of darkness. He brought this all on himself JR.

Christian tells Edge he’ll finish this as he brings Ambrose up to his feet and gets ready to hit the Killswitch but suddenly Ambrose shoves Christian into Edge. The Rated R Superstar goes down to the mat and Ambrose is able to use the distraction to bring Christian down to the mat with a roll up.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Christian kicks out!

JR:
oh my how close was that, Ambrose almost stole the match right there.

Piper:
How angry would the Board be if he won this match JR?

Ambrose gets to his feet at the same time as Christian and Christian takes a swing at Ambrose only for Ambrose to duck it. Christian turns and Ambrose begins unloading right hands into Christian’s skull. The crowd loving it as he sends a knee into Christian’s gut and with Christian leaned over Ambrose hits his knee with his hand signaling the Knee Trembler is coming, the crowd cheer as Ambrose hits the ropes, only for Edge to grab Ambrose’s leg and pull, causing Ambrose to fall face first into the mat. The crowd boo loudly at Edge’s surprise attack. Ambrose gets back up almost immediately and Christian goes to clothesline him, but Ambrose again finds the instincts to avoid it. Christian turns around only to be caught by Ambrose with a big DDT. Before Ambrose can make the cover however, Edge comes in and begins clubbing Ambrose with all the body parts he can. Knees, elbows, hands.

JR:
And again the Handicap rules coming into effect, Ambrose just can’t get anything going while he is taking on two men at once.

Edge backs off long enough for Ambrose to get to his feet, only for the Rated R superstar to bring a boot right into Ambrose’s face, causing the former World Champion to be out on his fight, giving Edge the opportunity to come up behind him and drop him with the Edge-O-Matic! The crowd boo as Edge goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Ambrose again gets the shoulder up!

Piper:
Ambrose just doesn’t know when to give up does he JR. He should have just stayed down, now god knows what Edge and Christian are going to do to him now.

Edge has that possessed look in his eyes as he puts his fingers through his hair and heads to the corner where he gets down and begins to wait for Ambrose to get to his feet.

JR:
Oh no! Edge getting down in position for the Spear, I don’t know if Ambrose would have the ability to kick out of this move.

Piper:
Ambrose is going to find himself broken in half JR!

Edge waits what feels like an eternity for Ambrose to get to his feet, but the Former Champion does, and Edge launches himself, but Ambrose moves out of the way. Edge catches himself and without thinking turns and runs at Ambrose again looking for the spear, but again Ambrose moves out of the way, and instead of finding corner Edge connects with a spear on CHRISTIAN! The crowd pop massively as Edge gets up a look of Oh Shit on his face as he realizes he has just speared his partner. Ambrose comes up from behind Edge and throws him hard over the top rope, landing on his bad foot Edge begins screaming in agony. This leaves Ambrose with Christian in the ring and Ambrose now has a stark mad look on his face.

JR:
Oh boy! Edge just speared Christian in what was clearly an accident, but thanks to it a bruised Christian is now left in the ring with a might pissed off former World Champion.

Piper:
This is bull shit JR!

Ambrose waits as Christian begins getting to his feet, clearly Edge hadn’t been able to build up his usual momentum. But it doesn’t matter for as soon as Christian gets to his feet, Ambrose grabs Christian and the crowd explodes into cheers as Ambrose connects with the One Hitter. Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your winner: Dean Ambrose!

JR:
Bah Gawd he did it! Dean Ambrose has survived the two on one handicap I don’ believe it! Hey wait!

The crowd begins to boo loudly as the UWF World Heavyweight Champion slides into the ring with his Championship belt and as Ambrose turns, Wyatt drops Ambrose to the mat with the World Title belt. Wyatt immediately gets on top of Ambrose and begins nailing him with big right hands.

Piper:
The World Champion is back JR, and he’s come to get himself some of the Former Champion here tonight!

Wyatt is unleashing hell on Ambrose and the crowd is giving him major heat, that is until two characters come out of the audience jumping the barricade. The crowd explode when they realize who has come to Dean Ambrose’s rescue. Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis, the Number One Contenders to Bray Wyatt’s tag team Championships.

Piper:
Oh god not these Anarchy rejects!

JR:
Anarchy’s Curtis and Bateman coming to get themselves some of the Tag Team Champion.

Wyatt rushes them but Curtis and Bateman easily pick him up and perform a double flap jack onto the World Champion. Wyatt stands up to his feet and Bateman quickly pulls down Wyatt’s pants. The crowd explode into laughter as Wyatt has on underwear with his smiling face on them. With his pants down Curtis grabs Wyatt and tosses him outside of the ring to the delight of the fans.

JR:
Curtis and Bateman might not like Dean Ambrose and the feeling might be mutual but they couldn’t have picked a better time to remind Mr. Wyatt that he’s going to be in two matches at Money in the Bank.

Piper:
I can’t believe what I am seeing JR. Two Anarchy rejects are standing victorious over our World Champion in a Damn Raw Ring!

Curtis and Bateman both pick up the World Title and toss it up the ramp at the humiliated Wyatt who looks in absolute disbelief. “We’re going to take your other one at Money in the Bank!â€￾ Bateman shouts to Wyatt.

JR:
Well those tag team Championships could be going to anarchy Hot Rod, if this is any indication of what’s going to happen next.

Piper:
I’m so pissed right now you have no idea.

JR:
From Piper and Myself folks we’ll see you all at Money in the Bank.

Bateman and Curtis stand tall in a RAW ring after humiliating the World Heavyweight Champion as Raw goes off the air.

Credits:
Promos: TTER’s
Contract signing: Shawn, Slim
Everything Else: SBS

OOC: I’ve decided I’m going to give everyone a free pass this week seeing as it is exam periods, but starting after Money in the Bank if you don’t show there will be consequences. Hope you all enjoyed, now it is back to my final paper!​

Derrick

Re: UWF Presents: Thursday Night Raw 5/16/13 Edition

Well, it would not be RAW if it was not awesome, and I'm sure I'm reading RAW right now.

The first lesson I've learned: never let others tell you what to put in your TTs, or you'll end up losing an opportunity like me, those who tell you so might use it against you and you might happen to be obliged to solve some personal stuff too and end up losing 2-1 with the winner telling you what not to say in your TT for the sake of a longer sesh. Oh well. I'll TT the same way I've TTd before I guess. But nevermind. I'm sure that there will be more opportunities down the road. It's a loss like any other, and I promise to make it a win next time! :)

Doink

Fantastic show SBS considering the lack of TTing. Looking forward to next edition and what Kofi can bring.

Andrew

Glad I'm a new contender. Got a tough test ahead of me!

Lewb

Kane tapped. Kane...... tapped. Heh what a monster. Good show with what you had to work with. Very intrigued as to who is taking Del Rio on! Good promo from them and the contract signing was great!

CaptainxBumout

Still managed to put on a great show despite the lack of activty. AJ doesn't show and Kofi goes on a tirade. Glad to see Doonk's Kofi back as I enjoyed him before he left. Kane tapping out to Lesner is pretty huge. Nash getting taken out by Kane beforehand was a nice touch to get him out of the match. I didn't expect the three on one promo. Nice quick little build up to the main event. I'm glad HBK and Rock got some in ring time to face off with one another. Definitely has the potential to be one of the best undercard matches. I'm intrigued to find out who plays del rio. Again I wasn't expecting another match change. Cody leaves to make it 2 on 1. A very good main event match and I'm not just saying that because I was in it! I found it funny that my three characters were standing tall to end the show. They were actually supposed to fight each other in a 2 on 1 match before Wrestlemania but I never got around to writing it for a Double Dragons Lair. Any way great show SBS

Chriss

Even though the TTing for this week's edition of RAW wasn't anything special SBS still gave us a great show. I loved the Kofi/Washington/Booker T promo. We might have had our differences in the past but I gotta admit that Doink really improved since the first day I saw his TT. Good job buddy!

Kane tapping out to Lesnar gives everything a nice twist. I can already tell that the next Heyman/Lesnar promo Lewb produces will be top notch because Brock making Kane tap out? Boy, that's huge!

Andrew going over Derrick and winning the number one contender's match was kind of surprising to me as I thought Derrick was going to win.

The contract signing was good. I always like these contract signing promos. Shawn and Slim delivered as always. HBK/Rock at Money in The Bank will for sure be an awesome match just like their thread is awesome. I wouldn't want to be the one who decides the winner of that match.

The main event was great and the way it got changed was nice. I love these last-second changes of matches. It always surprises me in a good way. Good job, SBS.

Oh, and for those who are wondering who is playing Del Rio, it's me, it's me. The C-H-R-I-Double S. Nah, that doesn't sound good.

Slim

I'm getting around to commenting on the show this time and this show definitely was able to come out good despite the lack of TTs for the show. SBS is a beast and made that show nice. I was hoping that if Edge were to spear Christian that he would look like he didn't care and just roll out but... its all good... he still hurtin so his mind isn't all there yet :p

And good ole Shawn delivering... best believe I'ma have somethin to say :D But yeah that match is gonna be the goods.

But Raw... overall... definitely the goods.

SBS

I'm getting around to commenting on the show this time and this show definitely was able to come out good despite the lack of TTs for the show. SBS is a beast and made that show nice. I was hoping that if Edge were to spear Christian that he would look like he didn't care and just roll out but... its all good... he still hurtin so his mind isn't all there yet :p

And good ole Shawn delivering... best believe I'ma have somethin to say :D But yeah that match is gonna be the goods.

But Raw... overall... definitely the goods.

Sorry I didn't make Edge spearing Christian a little more clearer bro. The idea in my head when I wrote it was he didn't care he hit Christian, he was just frustrated he didn't hit Ambrose. Sorry that didn't come off right, I wrote the Main event while I was writing a paper for school so my head wasn't all there.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate them. Give me a fish and I'll feed 10 thousand hahaha. But in all seriousness I take pride on taking care of my Trashtalkers. Keep up the good work everyone and you will be rewarded for sure.

Slim

Sorry I didn't make Edge spearing Christian a little more clearer bro. The idea in my head when I wrote it was he didn't care he hit Christian, he was just frustrated he didn't hit Ambrose. Sorry that didn't come off right, I wrote the Main event while I was writing a paper for school so my head wasn't all there.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate them. Give me a fish and I'll feed 10 thousand hahaha. But in all seriousness I take pride on taking care of my Trashtalkers. Keep up the good work everyone and you will be rewarded for sure.

its all good holmes. ya know its all good. Give me somethin and I'll work with it however I can. No matter what it is. Have Edge get hit in the face with an apple pie and I'll work that into an angle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.