UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Monday Night Raw: March 26th 2013

I almost thought this was gonna be a build to Orton vs. The Rock. I was like ohhhhhh snap :p

I thought about it, but I wasn't sure if the Rock was staying or not :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I thought about it, but I wasn't sure if the Rock was staying or not :p

For a shot at SBS's Orton... He'd find the time to say... no to a movie role and challenge :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

No one wants to see that hasbeen back... Keep him outta here! 8D

You know what I smell... I smell a size fifteen boot (yes the boot has grown)... that boot is being shined up real real nice, real real shiny, even adding a little bit of lube on it as it is being turned sideways to be shoved up your candy....

I smell a challenge :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

You know what I smell... I smell a size fifteen boot (yes the boot has grown)... that boot is being shined up real real nice, real real shiny, even adding a little bit of lube on it as it is being turned sideways to be shoved up your candy....

I smell a challenge :p

You may smell a challenge... but I TASTE a challenge! Your move. :burns:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Reaction score

Wrestlemania 3, I'm laying down the challenge now! Christopher Daniels vs The Rock!

Whoa before you count your chickens, HBK wants to lay down the challenge for WrestleMania 3 with The "almighty" "great one"!!

Now as for the show. The show was great from beginning to end. Shocker of the night was obviously Orton coming back. I was a bit surprised with Mr. Kennedy going after HBK as well as I thought it was a mutual respect thing for the two, but we'll see how it is played out. Overall well done SBS and thank you for getting the show up!

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Preview Dinero Appreciation Night

D'angelo Dinero Appreciation Night!

To say everything has changed just 24 hours after Wrestlemania would be an understatement. With the Draft now in the books we have a new landscape on tuesday nights with the addition of some major talent in John Cena, Bray Wyatt, and Dean Ambrose to name a few. Raw now has not one but 2 World Championships. This is something unprecedented before. But before we can move into the future, Raw will have a bitter farewell this week as General Manager Dinero will retire after the broadcast. Rumor has it Dinero has been given the right by the board of directors to name his replacement. So who will it be? Who will show up on Raw to say good bye? This is a can't miss UWF Raw live from San Antonio, Texas!

JohnCenaRaw_zpsf42857b2.jpg
Vs.
Christian.jpg

John Cena v. Christian

The first match on the card is a potential Main Event when the new attitude John Cena takes on Captain Charisma. Cena came close to becoming the World Champion at Wrestlemania, but fell just short. Christian on the other hand had some bad luck against Dinero. However with both men having their sights on World Championship Gold, and with two openings you have to wonder if the winner of this match will have the first opportunity at one of them.

AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
KevinNash_zps9b58d089.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Kevin Nash

AJ Styles has hit a low point in his life both career wise and personally. This week he has the chance to change all of that when he goes one on one with Big Sexy Kevin Nash. Nash will look to take the fame he's recieved in previous companies and make an instant mark on the new look Raw. However the Phenominal One may have something to say about that.

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
ChrisMasters_zps4b0f5ba9.jpg

Mr. Kennedy v. Chris Masters

Mr. Kennedy didn't show up for Wrestlemania and mangement is believed to be very angry with the Asshole, but the board of directors is willing to give him one more chance. Kennedy will face off against the debuting Masterpiece Chris Masters. Masters looks to impress management in his debut and with the added stipulation of if Kennedy no shows his match he will be fired from Raw, this should be a highly contested contest.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
TheMizSmack_zps746cefdf.jpg
Vs.
CodyWorld.jpg
&
BrayWyattRaw_zps0062dd98.jpg

Main Event

Dean Ambrose and The Miz vs. UWF Champ Cody Rhodes and World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt

And in what is sure to be the first of many huge main events, the first time ever in recent memory the World Champions will team up against their Wrestlemania opponents who they defeated. Miz asked to be Ambrose's partner to not only say good bye to Raw but if he and Ambrose win the match the Miz will earn himself another shot at the UWF Championship. With so much on the line anything can happen when this much star power is in the ring.

We will hear from:

D'Angelo Dinero will close the show with his farewell speech.

Shawn Michaels will talk about his opponent who didn't show up at Wrestlemania, but more importantly the man who cost him his match.

Cody Rhodes will speak on his sucessful title defense at Wrestlemania and how he overcame all the haters to do it.

Bray Wyatt will discuss finally cashing in his briefcase, why he chose Mania, and how it feels to be World Champion after all this time.

Dean Ambrose: The former Champion will discuss his feelings about Wrestlemania.

Anyone else who would like to promo is more than welcome.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 4/23/13 Preview Dinero Appreciation Night

I always did hate goodbyes...

Helluva card gentlemen, and helluva stipulation in that main event. CaptainxBurnout, I say it's time to take out our post-mania frustrations :WOO:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

One hell of a card of I must say so myself. That main event is goin to be something special, but every match has the potential to deliver as long as everyone shows up.

Although you mentioned Dinero appreciation night, I didn't think it was going to come to fruition. I truly am humbled and you will har yourself a farewell address sir

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Is it alright if I send in a Daniels promo for this one?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I will be TT'ing, straight after WWE RAW.

Let's tear this up.

Blizzard

Reaction score

I don't think Ani and I have ever faced off one on one, so this is gonna be a first time match. I dunno, I gotta ask him since he's the one with all the records stuck in his head, haha. This looks like a fantastic RAW and I'm sure it'll be something special.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Edge will make his presence known since this is his new home. He will make sure he is here. :D

But that main event... is gonna be fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.