UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Edition

Great show as always C dub. Scott Hall's nasty streak is just beginning :p

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 26th Card

Excellent. This sets up PERFECT for a promo Ive been mulling all day. Can't wait.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Got a tough assignment but it should be an enjoyable bout!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I am pumped for this card. I am pumped. FINALLY! FINALLY! It's SHOWTIME FOLKS! :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Quick question though, is this a one time deal? I only ask because wouldn't that interfere with the 2 character limit?(Yup, I'm that guy)

Reactions: 1 person

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Monday Night Raw: March 26th 2013

Rawbanner2.png

March 26th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of Monday Night Raw. I am the Voice of the UWF Michael Cole alongside as always my partner and best friend Jerry "The King" Lawler, and King tonight is going to be electrifying!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You've got that right Michael. Cause tonight the People's Champion the Rock makes his return to the UWF to team with Raw's General Manager, D'Angelo Dinero to take on 2/3rds of the former New World Order. And I know Cody Rhodes is our World Champion, and I know the history Christian has here on Raw, but I don't know if they can handle the People's Champ and the Pope.

Cole: We'll find out later tonight King, but we've also got some other great matches, including the Number one Contender to Cody Rhodes World Title, the Royal Rumble Winner The Miz in action later tonight against a red hot Mr. Kennedy!

King: We've also got the in-ring return of another legend tonight Cole. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels returns tonight to take on Scott Hall who is looking to get back on track here tonight and possibly find himself on the Wrestlemania card!

Cole: But up first folks we have ourselves an interesting match up between two of the younger superstars on the roster, both hoping to climb up the ranks quickly. One is the man who will represent Raw at Wrestlemania, Robert Roode when he faces off against Smackdown's Triple H.

King: I've been more impressed lately with his opponent, Curt Hawkins. Hawkins will challenge for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania in a rematch from No Way Out. Hawkins almost walked out with the belt last time. I'm wondering will the second time be the charm.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen at this time will you please welcome, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion Antonio Cesaro.

Cole: Speaking of the United States Championship, it looks like the current United States Champion is going to be visiting us here at the announcer's table for this upcoming match.

King: Hello Champ and welcome!

Cesaro: Gentlemen please there is no need to be so formal. I am merely here to watch my opponent at Wrestlemania get dismantled by one Robert Roode!

Justin Roberts:
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, he is "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins.

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9ywsNxN7Hb4[/video]

The fans pop as "In The Middle of It" plays and Curt Hawkins walks out onto the stage. He looks to both sides of the stage, watching the fans cheer for him. Hawkins raises his cane in respect as he makes his way down the ramp.

CurtHawkinsEntrance_display_image.jpg

Hawkins continues to make his way down the ramp before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and posing for the fans. Hawkins sits and waits for the match to start.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of professional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Ding Ding Ding!

The youth Curt Hawkins has an aure of confidence about him is getting all the fans in attendance to rally behind him, in fact Curt Hawkins encourages it but this doesn’t impress Bobby Roode at all, the cold and calculating Bobby Roode walks up to Curt Hawkins and gets right in the face of Curt Hawkins, the two are nose to nose; Bobby Roode attempts to go for a cheap shot but Curt Hawkins has it scouted, duck underneath the swing and grabs Roode’s tights to pull Bobby Roode down into a cheeky school boy pin attempt.

Cole:
Well I didn’t expect the young and brash Curt Hawkins to have Bobby Roode well scouted like that.

Cesaro: Bobby Roode made a simple error but at Wrestlemania when my United States Championship is on the line, I won’t be fool so easily.

The King: I wouldn’t count Bobby Roode out of this just yet Cole.

One…

Two…

Bobby Roode manages to push Curt Hawkins off of him and rolls back to his feet, Hawkins chuckles to the frustration of Roode, who responses by pointing out to Hawkins that’s going to regret that. Hawkins and Roode then proceed to lock horns in the centre of the ring with a collar and elbow tie up, Curt Hawkins uses his smaller stature and speed to his advantage, rolling behind Roode grabbing him into a waist lock; Hawkins pushes Roode into the ropes, both men bounce back, Curt Hawkins manages to use this to advantage, rolling up Roode into another pin attempt, this time with a bridge.

One…

Two…

Roode pushes Hawkins off again and gets back to his feet, this time as the lively Hawkins tries to another quick pinfall attempt but this time, Roode’s ring awareness pays off allowing him to elbow Hawkins in the face before grabbing arm of Hawkins and twists it around into an armbar, trying to slow Hawkins down. Hawkins leaps forward in an attempt to roll out of the move but Roode follows through and drops down, placing Hawkins in another armbar. The rookie is in awkward position on the canvas Roode continues to apply pressure in his own variation of a cross armbreaker.

Cole: It looks like Hawkins in a very tough position here.

Cesaro: Hawkins was put in a tough position as soon as the match with me was announced for Wrestlemania.

The King: This is a true test for Hawkins, if he can get out of this, then he has a possibility of beating you at Wrestlemania, right Cesaro?

Cesaro: Don’t talk absolute nonsense Jerry.

Bobby Roode senses he might have victory in grasp after being made a mockery of in the early going of this match by Curt Hawkins and attempts to shift his body from the current position into a crossface position with the Arm-Trap, after a few moments Roode is position but Hawkins shows his gutsy and quick reactions and rolls Roode up into another modified pinfall attempt, this time a small package!

Cole: Hawkins is as quick as a whippet!

The King: Hey Cesaro, you think you can handle Hawkins ability to get a pin attempt from almost anywhere?

Cesaro: I’m not too worried about this because unlike Bobby Roode, I am not foolish enough to leave myself open for such a pinfall attempt.

One…

Two…

Bobby Roode once again escape, yet another pinfall attempt by Curts Hawkins, Hawkins takes a single and miss allowing Roode to captialize once again, this time Roode doesn’t mess about as he places Hawkins in Arm-Trap Crossface facing the titantron, Hawkins has nowhere to go but the fans rally behind him, but most importantly, another man rallies behind Hawkins.

IT’S TIME TO PLAY!
MWAHAHAHA!

[video=youtube;QbtTgkdIOiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbtTgkdIOiM[/video]

The fans suddenly erupt into cheers Smackdown’s Triple H emerges on the entrance ramp, snarling at Bobby Roode, he points at Bobby Roode, Roode shakes his head and screams “NOT NOW!†but it’s too late, Triple H’s minor distraction gives Curt Hawkins the opportunity to roll Bobby Roode up into a ball, Roode’s shoulders are on the canvas.

One…

Two…

Three…

Cole: Well Cesaro, it looks like you might have your work cut out for you.

Cesaro: Don’t be another ignorant American Michael Cole, just because Hawkins got assistance from Triple H and is quick on his feet doesn’t mean he can match up to me.

The King: Well, I guess we’ll find out at Wrestlemania!

42-3.png

-==Winner of the match via pinfall at 06:49: Curt Hawkins==-

Curt Hawkins gets to his feet and is actually shocked by his victory, Bobby Roode cannot believe it, he’s lost the match, he’s livid; he gets back to his feet as Cesaro rolls into the ring to confront Hawkins, Roode pushes Hawkins into Cesaro, Cesaro delivers a belt shot to a surprised Hawkins and stands above Hawkins with the UWF United States Championship held high above his head.

Cole: What disgusting actions by Roode and the follow up by Cesaro just sickens me!

The King: That’s what being a heel is like Cole, get used to it!

Triple H furious with what’s just transpired in the ring attempts to make his way down the entrance ramp but Bobby Roode has no intentions of waiting for Triple H, Bobby Roode slides out of the ring and rushes up the entrance and the two brand goliaths butt heads on the entrance ramp, exchanging closed fists with each other; lefts and rights, both men refusing to let the other one get an upper hand, the brawling takes both men to the top of the staging, that’s where Bobby Roode disgusts the fans even more; delivering a low-blow before smashing Triple H into the side of the titantron. Triple H stumbles across the steel grating and to complete his devilish act, Roode grabs Triple H by the leather jacket and tosses Triple H over the titantron through four tables below to the shock horror of many in attendance.

Cole: And for the third time Robert Roode has left Triple H in a very bad way way King. Is this going to be the sight between these two at Wrestlemania?

King: Roode has broken Triple H's arm, he's bloodied him up on Smackdown, and tonight this. I don't think the Game stands a chance at Wrestlemania.

Roode is still clearly furious as EMT's look over Triple H as Raw heads elsewhere.

You know? It’s kind of a bummer that I haven’t had a match announced for Wrestlemania. I was really hoping to take on Abyss again. No seriously, I was!

Suddenly the screen that was black cuts to what appears to be a nice view of the beach from a balcony in an undisclosed location. Daniels can be seen with an unbuttoned shirt simply enjoying the day. Beside him on his right is his Hardcore Championship. To the left is his Appletini. He just seems to bask in the glory of the sunlight as he watches the sea.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I mean, he probably brought the best in me at No Way Out. I don’t think I’ve ever been pushed so hard. And I read that he left? What the heck man! It was just getting fun! And now I won’t be able to show the world my awesome moves! And yes, I did in fact just steal a line from Dolph Ziggler. But I was actually pretty excited at the very idea of wrestling at Wrestlemania. It’s obviously the grandest stage for a reason. I mean look at the line up so far! Just brimming with talent, but without Daniels in there, I can’t help but feel it’s lacking a little bit. But it does bring the question of who will face me for my title. I mean I’d love to defend my Hardcore Championship at Wrestlemania. But alas I guess that is a destiny I shall not see come to life any time soon. Speaking of Destiny, for the year I have almost been here for I claimed that I would soon become the UWF Champion. I haven’t forgotten at all. In fact I still remember the first time I came here. My first match ever was against Eddie Guererro. And boy was that... a boring match. Did he even show up? I honestly can’t remember.

Daniels decides to take a sip from his Appletini and sighs in wonder.

images

Truly a spectacular drink, I honestly need someone to follow me around to make me Appletini’s. Now where was I? Ah, yes talking about my past, my present and my future. You see I’ve been in UWF for almost a year now, and I haven’t really spoken about my goals much. Much like everybody else in this business, especially in this company I wish to win the World Championship. Some people don’t think I have what it takes to get there, but I think otherwise. I’ve been in UWF, mastering my craft to the best of my ability. I’ll get back to that; I don’t want to lose my train of thought of what I was just saying. My past speaks for itself. I had quite a few matches in a heated rivalry with Bully Ray. The outcome was always the same, with me on the mat on my back. I would then go on what I claimed as a freaky state. I got weird and a little crazy. Remember that little promo I shot where I started freaking out? Yeah, well the people at the hotel I was staying at didn’t much appreciate it. The patrons of the bar I was close to started freaking out themselves. I made a woman scream in terror! I knew right there and then that I couldn’t keep going on like that. But I was at a cross roads. People, the fans actually liked it! My fans couldn’t believe how awesome it was. So I kept going with it. After quite a few more losses I decided to go on a spiritual journey.

You see, that actually helped me a lot. A few guys in UWF would beg to differ. They felt I was still the same old man, only this time blowing smoke. But I wasn’t! I truly felt that the God’s had chosen me! I mean I won the Hardcore Championship the same night I returned from that journey. And because of said God’s I would go on a pretty lengthy reign. I think I was cutting it close to Dean Ambrose’s reign. And yes, I’m still taking my shots at Ambrose. He is the guy that pretty much put this title on the map! Well I shouldn’t say that because I had a few run ins with the guy who actually did. Ambrose definitely did his part! This is where I get in my present. Not much to it as you can see. Just little old me enjoying the sun, a nice Appletini and a perfect view! Hey, I have the week off I think I can get away with just this one little vacation. So now that I have obtained my Hardcore Championship once more after losing it to Abyss. Also, if you have been living under a rock I hope you kept up. Or at least recorded this whole thing to watch over and over again! Abyss has now left UWF and took his band of misfits with him. Normally anybody in my shoes would be pretty happy about this. I am not however, and I’ll tell you why. I stated it earlier, but it’s more than that! It’s more than him bringing out the best in me. It’s the fact that he actually challenged me. He destroyed my body during our epic I Quit match! So why would he just up and give up now?

Daniels scratched his head as he just couldn’t quite figure it out. He took a larger sip, almost a gulp from his Appletini. He exhaled loudly to show just how pleasurable the drink was.

So what now? What’s next for Christopher Daniels? The Fallen Angel of UWF is left without an opponent for Wrestlemania. Perhaps this is what Cody Rhodes meant when he said my career would be over! Maybe I’ll just dwindle out of existence because the pimpin’ Pope doesn’t know what to do with me anymore. I don’t want to think about it. I mean come on! Unlike the Miz, I AM the most must see Superstar of UWF! People always tune in to see what old man Daniels will do next. How will he destroy his body for us this week? This week, it will be nothing. Next week? Who knows, it’s totally up in the air! I could very well defend my title next week. For now though, I shall enjoy my Appletini and the sun thank you very much. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’d like some peace and quiet as I continue contemplating on where I’d like to take my career.

Daniels turns around and picks up his drink off of the nearby table. He takes a sip when suddenly the door to the room he is in opens and Daniels face turns into one of anger. Into the frame comes the man who will be facing Shawn Michaels later in the night, Scott Hall. Hall looks around the room and snickers.

Scott Hall: Hey Yo! Nice place you got here Champ. It sure would be a shame if it wound up trashed don't you think?

Hall cracks his knuckles clearly trying to intimidate the Hardcore Champion, but for what reason.

Daniels: I don't know how you got in here, or found my hotel, but I'm warning you, you try something you are going to find out why I am the Hardcore Champion!

Hall laughs as he flicks his toothpick in his mouth to the floor.

Scott Hall: You? Hardcore? Ok let's say I buy it. You don't even have yourself a match at Wrestlemania chico! Some Champ can't even get on the card. So I'll tell you what, I'm in a giving mood, so what's say you put that title on the line at Wrestlemania against yours truely and you'll get your match.

Daniels smirks as it is now his turn to laugh. He picks up the Hardcore Title and throws it on his shoulder. He looks Hall right in the eye, clearly unintimidated.

Daniels: You don't have a match either do you? That's right, because no one gives a damn about Scott Hall! I want to be at Wrestlemania, so consider it your lucky day. I accept. I hope you enjoy bleeding on the grandest stage of them all!

Scott Hall: We'll see who does the bleeding Chico! Let's say we drink to it, eh?

Daniels chuckles to himself as he grabs another glass and pours some of his appletini into the other glass.

Daniels: Alright sure.

Daniels hands the glass to Hall!

Daniels: To me kicking your ass at Wrestlemania.

Daniels forcefully slams his glass into that of Hall's before gulping down his appletini. Hall shakes his head before taking his glass and tossing the contents inside right onto Daniels soaking him with it! Daniels looks pissed.

Scott Hall: See you at Wrestlemania, chump!

Hall than walks out of the hotel room leaving a drenched Daniels fuming as Raw heads elsewhere!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChristianVDinero_zps4cc82d0d.png

Will this be Cwalker's last match ever!? I hope not, but in case it is be sure to tune in to see one of the greats take his final bow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameras switch backstage to a dressing room where we see The Miz guiding in two guys with a massive flat screen TV.

The Miz: Okay, keep it coming, keep it coming. Watch the sides! Don't scratch the screen, I'm only renting this bad boy. Okay just put it up against the back wall right there.

As the TV is set up another two guys enter, one carrying a case of beer and the other with a mini-fridge

Hey! The beers are here! Okay, I want the fridge right next to this couch here, and once it's plugged in I want you to fill it with beer. Make sure I can reach it without having to get up, that's very important.

The Miz grins and rubs his hands as he looks at the set-up being created in his dressing room. After a few seconds there's a knock on the door and Josh Matthews enters

The Miz: Hello there Mr. Matthews, you may enter!

Josh: Hello Miz, we're just wondering if you have a few moments to speak to us about tonight's match-ups?

The Miz: Well as you can see I'm a little busy at the moment getting my temporary entertainment hub ready, I got my ridiculously over-sized TV, my butt-carrassing comfy couch and my beer fridge. But as the popcorn still hasn't arrived I'll take some time to talk to you

Josh: You have a match against the undefeated Mr Kennedy, then later we have one of the biggest matches in the history of Raw as our GM and the returning Rock take on Christian and your Wrestlemania opponent, Cody Rhodes. What's your thoughts on this amazing night?

2rrnf9w.jpg

The Miz: Tonight Josh Matthews, is one for the ages. For me personally it's a night of business and pleasure. The business side of it first of all. Tonight I take on Mr Kennedy, a guy who's on fire since joining this company. A guy who's already won his first two matches. A guy who has yet to taste defeat. But tonight, my job is to let him experience what defeat in this company feels like. Tonight it's my job to show him that it's not all fun and games here on the red brand. Tonight I show him what it takes to get to the top, and remind him how hard he's gonna have to work to get there. No slips up before Wrestlemania, no allowing Cody Rhodes to take any kind of advantage be it physical or mental. Until we actually meet in the ring it's all about mind-games, that's the only way we can affect each other. Who can get inside the other's head, who can dent their confidence. If I drop the ball tonight it's advantage Cody. And that's why until I get the one-two-three on Kennedy, I'll be all about business.

But after that... well after that it's all about pleasure. Is there two bigger douchebags in this company than Christian and Cody Rhodes? That question is rhetorical Josh so lets continue; I cannot wait to come back here after my much, sit on my couch, open my beer and watch Christian and Rhodes getting their asses handed to them by Dinero and The Rock on my ridiculous TV. Cody Rhodes has got it far too easy for far too long, now he's facing the consequences of his actions, it starts tonight and ends at Wrestlemania. Tonight it's retribution for the GM, at 'mania I take the UWF title from him. For so long he's been untouchable, but soon he'll be on his back, staring at the lights and wondering where it all went wrong... and then, well then you got Christian...

Christian who made a lot of grand proclamations about what he was gonna do at the Royal Rumble, and failed to make good on any of them. I made one promise to him; that I would personally through his ass over the top rope, and I kept my promise. Yet he's still out here every single week, telling anyone who'll listen and the rest of us who won't that he deserves one more title shot. Yet unbelievably he seems to be the only one who doesn't realise how ridiculous that is. And the really crazy part is that I know for a fact, that the first Tuesday night after Wrestlemania, he'll be the first guy out here demanding a shot at MY title. Well, he better start proving he deserves that shot, and he better start proving it, TONIGHT. And while he attempts to do that, I'll take tremendous pleasure in watching him get beat from pillar to post alongside Cody Rhodes. I mean, I'd have taken seeing just one of them getting their ass handed to them, but getting to see them both being taught a lesson? Well you can understand why I've made such an effort to watch it in style!

Now Josh if you'll excuse me I have a match to prepare for..

He ushers Josh out the door as the cameras head elsewhere

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen our second match of the evening is going to be streak vs. streak as the two men who will compete next are both on winning streaks. Mr. Kennedy has been on a roll since debuting a little over a month ago. Defeating the likes of Razor Ramon and the Hardcore Champion Christopher Daniels in impressive fashion King.

King: But you do realize who Kennedy is facing right Cole? He's taking on the Number one contender and Royal Rumble Winner, the Miz. And JR, I can't remember a streak like the one the Miz is on heading into Wrestlemania. His streak makes Mr. Kennedy's look dumb.

Cole: Well Kennedy's winning streak will get alot bigger if he manages to defeat the Miz here tonight.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first weighing in at 243 pounds, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Kennedy!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

"Turn Up The Trouble" bellows throughout the arena and the brash young Mister Kennedy makes his way out from the back. Kennedy is soprting his "Talk Loud, Hit Harder" T-shirt and makes his way down the entrance ramp, giving several high fives to the people in the front row. Kennedy makes his way down the ramp fast and slides into the ring, waiting for the match to begin.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match; The Miz!

AWWWWEEESSOOOOOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!.

4263883_o.gif

The theme of The Miz hits the PA system and almost immediately The Miz walks out in his his signature leather trench coat and with a focused look in his eye he makes his way down the ramp. Making no contact with the fans he runs up to the ring and slides up onto the ring apron in his usual way before he steps through the ropes into the ring and onto the top rope where he motions for the belt and waits for the match to start.

DING DING DING

As the Miz slides up onto ring apron for his ring apron, Mr. Kennedy charges into the Miz, sending Miz flying off the ring apron; Mr. Kennedy climbs out of the ring, and grabs the Miz whose staggered from the impact onto the floor, Kennedy then tosses Miz into the ring post on the outside to aggregation of the fans. Kennedy taunts the fans but that is a foolish decision as this is giving The Miz the opportunity to recover from his early attack, Miz plays possessum for a moment as Mr. Kennedy turn around before surprising Kennedy, slamming Mr. Kennedy into the ring apron before rolling Kennedy into the ring; allowing The Miz to remove his giant leather jacket. Miz manages to remove his extra parallel before sliding into the ring, Mr. Kennedy is already back to his face and manages to rack the eye of the Miz, to the disgust of the fans; Mr. Kennedy has gotten back on the offense, smashing his forearm across the back of the Miz before planting Miz down to the canvas with a DDT.

Cole: What a series of disgusting tactics from Mister Kennedy.

The King: Well Cole, it doesn’t surprise me that Mr. Kennedy needs to take advantage of any tactic he can utilize to beat someone who is on such a roll as the Miz!

Miz’s face was planted straight on down on the canvas, Miz rolls onto his back; allowing Mr. Kennedy to advantage of going for a quick pinfall attempt.

One…

Two…

But Miz isn’t done yet, kicking out of the pin attempt; Mr. Kennedy frustrated climbs ontop of the Miz, pummelling Miz in the head, attempting to cause some damage to the Miz. Kennedy knows his opportunities to win these matches will be limited as the Miz has proven himself as a main eventer, Miz proves that he’s earnt the spot, showing great ring awareness grabbing the bottom rope, forcing referee Jack Doan to pull Mr. Kennedy off of The Miz. Miz manages to pull himself up using the ring ropes as Mr. Kennedy mounts another attack, but this time, Miz manages to throw an elbow into the mix, knocking Mr. Kennedy backwards, The Miz then follows up with a Irish Whip, sending Mr. Kennedy straight into the turnbuckle, The Miz follows up with a huge Awesome Clothesline, burying Mr. Kennedy in the corner. Kennedy staggers out stunned allowing the Miz, escape the middle rope back to his feet, Miz goes to grab Mr. Kennedy for the Skull Crushing Finale but Mr. Kennedy manages to flick his heel up delivering a low-blow to the Miz but referee Jack Doan doesn’t see it; allowing Mr. Kennedy to go back on the offense looking for the Mic Check but the Miz fights through his pain and begins to elbow Mr. Kennedy in the side of the head before spinning out of it but Mr. Kennedy manages to get behind the Miz and rolls him up with a school boy while grabbing the middle rope.

Cole: I can’t believe Mr. Kennedy is continuously using these disgusting tactics and he might just steal this one.

The King:
I can’t blame Kennedy, after all, the Miz is on fire Cole! It’d be a shame to see the run end in such a way.

One…

Two…

Referee Jack Doan spots Mr. Kennedy’s cheap tactics and kicks his arm away from the ropes, and yells at Mr. Kennedy, threating to disqualify him for his actions; Mr. Kennedy gets back to his feet and shoves Jack Doan done, Jack Doan isn’t having any of that, returning fire, pushing Mr. Kennedy backwards into the Miz! The fans erupt as they know what’s coming next, The Miz has the Full Nelson hold locked in before taking the feet away from Mr. Kennedy, sending Mr. Kennedy face first into the canvas with a Skull Crushing Finale, The Miz rolls Mr. Kennedy onto his back and makes the pinfall attempt.

Cole: That will teach Mr. Kennedy a lesson, you can’t always cheat to win here in UWF.

The King: The Miz was lucky in some respect though Cole that Jack Doan was bringing his A-Game to this match up.

One…

Two…

Three…

Cole: And the Miz continues his winning streak, you have to wonder King, is Cody Rhodes’ looking over his shoulder yet over the UWF Championship?

The King: If I was Cody Rhodes, I would be concerned, especially with the track record Royal Rumble Winners typically have going into Wrestlemania.

14.-The-Miz.jpg

-==Winner of the match via Pinfall at 07:21: The Royal Rumble Winner, The Miz==-

The fans are fully behind the Miz as he stands back to his feet, Jack Doan grabs the right wrist of the Miz before raising it above the Miz’s head, signifying the Miz’s victory, the Miz then climbs the turnbuckle and points at Wrestlemania, it’s only two weeks away and the Miz knows his hotstreak will continue on to Wrestlemania.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UpdatedManiaposter.png

April 14th people is not that far away. Keep up the Great Work!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Cole: Early today, Shawn Michaels gave his hearfelt input about what WrestleMania means to him. Take a listen!

inquotes.jpg

HBK: It's the biggest show in our business. At that point at WrestleMania everything is real. When I was younger it was about going in there and putting on the best performance I had. At later stages it came about proving something and so I made a point to go out there prove to be the very best and be the best at WrestleMania. Winning my first World Title at WrestleMania against Bret Hart is as good as you can ask for. It is a combination that is everything that's the biggest, the World Championship at WrestleMania. You just can't get bigger than that.

HBK: My last WrestleMania here in UWF I was unable to perform and I left the company for several months. Now here we are one year later and I have an opportunity to showcase my talent once again at WrestleMania. This is the night we all live for in this business. This is the night we all let it out to prove ourselves. I have been apart of more than a dozen WrestleMania's and each time I have gone out there, I feel I get that much better. It's one of those things where you can keep trying and trying, but somehow you do not manage succeed. I have though and I have done so the grandest stage of them all. Winning at WrestleMania is great accomplishment, but there is nothing better than when people still talk about a match you lost because it was you who stole the show. I have been on that losing side, but they still remember the show that, Shawn Michaels put on. That's the best accomplishment anyone can ever ask for. That's why I got into this business.

HBK: I'm not sure what the future holds for, Shawn Michaels, and that's why I am taking every match as it is my last because you just don't know in this business. I challenged Mr. Kennedy because this is where you showcase your talent and I want to see if he's ready to take that next step to becoming a great superstar. This where one defines there legacy. I hope that at the end of the day that people see my legacy where they can't just pin it on just one WrestleMania moment. I hope they put my legacy as WrestleMania's legacy.

Cole: Well folks, it looks like Shawn Michaels is ready for Wrestlemania, but tonight he is going to have his hands full as tonight he is going to face off against the new number one contender to the Hardcore Championship Scott Hall.

King: Scott Hall has come back to this business with a vengeance, and while his win/loss average is just that, he has a chance to send a monster message tonight by defeating Mr. Wrestlemania himself!

[video=youtube;rDRk7pFKT4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rDRk7pFKT4c[/video]

"Bad Guy" plays and it recieves a huge reaction from the fans.Soon enough, Razor Ramon, NO!, Scott Hall makes his way out onto the stage and looks out into the sea of people who cheer for him. Hall saunters down the entrance ramp as he the fans reach out and try and touch the bad guy from Miami.

Razor+Ramon.bmp

Ramon continues walking before reaching the stel steps and walking up those and entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

"Sexy Boy" plays and out dances the one and only Shawn Michaels from the back. Good Old HBK just like the fans love him. Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but none the less, they all cheer for him. Michaels dances about halfway down the ramp before dropping to both knees to say a little prayer before speaking loudly to the heavens as the pyro goes off behind him.

Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-26-entrance.jpg

Michaels hops up off the steel and heads towards the ring where he enters and poses once more as his music fades.

Razor_zpsb137ba37.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

Razor Ramon versus Shawn Michaels

Last week, Shawn Michaels made his shocking return to UWF interrupting the brash Mister Kennedy and challenging him to a match at WrestleMania. Kennedy accepted and the two will meet on April 14th. This week, Michaels makes his return aganist the impressive Razor Ramon. Ramon has looked good, but has yet to face a guy of Shawn Michaels' caliber. Can Michaels return with a bang? Or will the bad guy continue to roll?

Razor Ramon chuckles and continues to chew on his toothpick, Razor Roman acting as cool and calm, Shawn Michaels is ready to go; both men slowly walk to the centre of the ring, there’s intensity in the air, both men can feel it. Shawn Michaels looks around, the fans are one hundred and ten per cent behind the Heartbreak Kid, to the dismay of Razor Ramon, Ramon responds by tossing his toothpick into the face of Shawn Michaels, which fires up HBK, who retaliates with knife-edge chop across the chest of Razor Ramon before following up closed right fist, Shawn Michaels continues his furious onslaught; forcing Razor Ramon into a corner, Shawn Michaels then unleashes a thunderous final chop across the chest, but Razor Ramon retaliates but shoving Shawn Michaels away with both hands.

Cole: King, this match is looking be a power versus speed match, would you agree?

King
: It runs deeper than that Cole, this is going to be a battle of wills, both men know each other very well, but it will be matter whether Shawn Michaels can keep his cool.

Shawn Michaels rolls backwards and is back to his feet; Shawn is fired up as he charges at Razor Ramon, Ramon fires back with a massive clothesline knocking Michaels down to the canvas. Shawn Michaels stumbles back to his feet, Ramon continues to aggravate Shawn Michaels, striking Shawn Michaels across the face with an open hand slap; Shawn Michaels gum is sent flying into the air as Shawn Michaels continues to build up in frustration and fires back with a slap of his own but Razor blocks it and nails Shawn Michaels with a right hook, knocking Shawn Michaels down to the canvas. Shawn Michaels is getting aggravated as he gets back to his feet, but Ramon is already on Shawn Michaels like a rash, booting HBK in the gut, Ramon then proceeds to scoop Shawn Michaels and tosses him across the ring with a Fallaway Slam. Ramon then mocks Shawn Michaels placing a single boot across the chest of Shawn Michaels for a pin attempt.

One…

Two…

Shawn Michaels throws his shoulder off the canvas, Razor Ramon chuckles and mocks Shawn Michaels going “Look at this guy†to referee Charles Robinson before chuckling as Shawn Michaels picks himself up, Razor Ramon walks up behind Shawn and continues to make a mockery of Shawn Michaels, adding insults to injury, striking Shawn Michaels across the back of the head with another open hand slap. Shawn Michaels is one of anger as Razor Ramon continues to strike Shawn Michaels across the back of the head, Shawn Michaels is boiling up with anger as he gets back to a vertical base; Razor Ramon delivers another slap across the back of the head, Shawn Michaels turns around and shoves Razor Ramon away, Razor continues to mock Shawn Michaels chuckling away as Shawn Michaels goes to unload with a Sweet Chin Music but Razor knew it was coming, he’s in Shawn Michaels head dodging Sweet Chin Music, Razor Ramon does his ‘oooh’ taunt, wiggling his fingers in the face of Shawn. Shawn shakes his head and grunts, threating Razor Ramon but Ramon just responds by pushing Shawn Michaels with a shove to the face. Shawn Michaels then explodes, turning to Razor and looks to strike Razor with right hand strike but Razor kicks Shawn Michaels in the gut before locking in an Abdominal Stretch, trapping Shawn Michaels; Razor yells at Shawn “where you going to go now, huh?†before slapping Shawn Michaels across the stomach with another open hand strike.

Cole: Scott Hall is a vile human-being, he’s just taunting and mocking Shawn Michaels here!

King
: Cole, you have to wonder what will happen if Shawn Michaels gets the opportunity to explode on Razor Ramon!

Razor Ramon chuckles as he leans back, putting the pressure on the surgery repair back of Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels face expresses rage, not pain as Charles Robinson checks on Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon leans back and grabs the ring ropes, putting more pressure on Shawn Michaels’ back. Razor Ramon chuckles and asks Shawn Michaels if he wants to give it up but Shawn Michaels refuses to answer. Charles Robinsons confirms Shawn Michaels didn’t want to submit but that doesn’t bother Razor Ramon as he continues to tug on the ring ropes. Shawn Michaels is gritting his teeth in rage as Razor Ramon continues to torture the Heartbreak Kid but Charles Robinson is on the ball tonight as well; looking at Razor Ramon spots he’s holding onto the ring ropes. Charles Robinson begins to count out Razor Ramon but Razor relinquishes the hold at the count of four; Charles Robinson warns Razor Ramon not to do it again but the damage is already done as Razor Ramon casually walks up to Shawn Michaels whose holding his back in discomfort. Razor Ramon approaches casually grabbing Shawn Michaels and proceeds to Irish Whip Shawn Michaels across the ring, Shawn Michaels springs back and catches Razor Ramon off guard with a flying forearm smash, knocking Razor Ramon off his feet. The fans come alive behind the Heartbreak Kid who kips back up to his feet and stumbles into the adjacent corner and begins to stamp his right foot down on the canvas, tuning up the band to the delight of the fans.

Cole: Shawn Michaels is tuning up the band here!

King
: Haha, revenge for what Razor Ramon actions during this match, Razor meet the full blown rage of Shawn… What the hell?

As Shawn Michaels charges across the ring as Mr. Kennedy rears his ugly head, climbing up onto the ring apron but Shawn Michaels unloads the Sweet Chin Music to Mr. Kennedy; Kennedy flies off the ring apron, crashing into the ringside barricade, Shawn Michaels turns around straight into a boot to the gut from Razor Ramon, Ramon then goes for the Razor’s Edge Powerbomb but Shawn Michaels manages to wriggle out of it and lands on his feet behind Razor Ramon, the fans hearts are in their mouths as Razor Ramon turns straight into the most vicious Sweet Chin Music you’ll ever, all that rage and frustration built up throughout the match just unleashed into Sweet Chin Musics. Shawn Michaels flops backwards pointing to himself and fist pumping signalling victory as he lands ontop of Razor Ramon for referee Charles Robinson to make the count on.

Cole: All that rage and anger just got unleashed King!

King
: Tell me about it Cole, that was insane!

One…

Two…

Three…

-==Winner of the match via pinfall at 09:36: The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels==-

judgmentday_digi_019.jpg

The fans explode into hysteria as Shawn Michaels gets back to his feet, Charles Robinson raises Shawn Michaels’ right arm, Shawn Michaels snatches it away, he’s furious as he rolls out of the ring and walks up to Mr. Kennedy and kneels in front of Mr. Kennedy and looks up at the Wrestlemania sign, he puts his arm around Mr. Kennedy and continues “don’t worry kid, you’re about to learn why I’m nicknamed the Showstopper.†Before patting Mr. Kennedy’s chest and walks away as the fans cheer Shawn Michaels all the way to the backstage and we’re left with the image of both Razor Ramon & Mr. Kennedy laid out by Shawn Michaels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4318125361_55ef621087.jpg

Cwalker

Career Highlights: UWF owner, former RAW Headwriter, former Smackdown Headwriter.

44438097.jpg

Chris Dresden

Career Highlights: Former NXTreme Champion, Former Tag Team Champion, longest reigning UWF Champion in UWF History.

400810_423131777745628_200727172_n.jpg

Rawisrey

Career Highlights: Two-time UWF Champion, former UWF World Heavyweight Champion, former Tag Team Champion(longest reigning), former United States Champion, former Television Champion. UWF's only Grand Slam Champion. Arguably the greatest Champion this fed has ever seen.

randy-orton-pose_357x318_display_image.jpg

SBS

Career Highlights: Former UWF President, UWF Headwriter, former NXT World Heavyweight Champion

Ambrose.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Career Highlights: Three-time World Heavyweight Champion(currently in the middle of the longest reign as World Heavyweight Champion), Two-time UWF Hardcore Champion(longest reigning), former UWF Tag Team Champion. In my opinion, Rey might be the greatest Champion, but Bumxout is definitely 1A.

Congrats to the 2013 UWF Hall of Fame!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cole: Welcome back to Raw folks, and it is at last time everyone for arguably the biggest match in the history of UWF Raw. The former members of the N.W.O. faction Christian and the UWF Champion Cody Rhodes are about to take on the People's Champion the Rock and the General Manager of Raw D'Angelo Dinero in our monster main event here tonight!

King: All four of these men are destined for the Hall of Fame Michael, and tonight with bragging rights on the line after Dinero has been attacked week in and week out, just days away from his confrontation with Christian, he is out for some retribution tonight and who better for a Tag Partner than the Rock!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the evening. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6717uT_97SY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts: From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

01g0_zps9e97d03d.jpg

Justin Roberts: Introducing his tag team partner. He is the Current and Reigning UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes!

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Roberts: And their opponents, First from Harlem, New York, weighing in at 248 pounds, he is the Pope of professional wrestling, D'Angelo Dinero!

Aaahhhh!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The primal scream fills the arena before "Catholi-Funk" hits. The stage soon fills up with gray smoke as everyone turns their head and awaits the arrival of a man who has not had a wrestling match in over a year. Soon enough, a silohuette can be spotted through the smoke. That is the man there, The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero walks through the smoke, one arm in front of the other, almost gliding onto the stage.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-3.jpg

Dinero makes his way down the ramp, giving high fives to the members of his congregation in the front row. Dinero makes it halfway down the ramp before throwing both arms high into the air, signaling that it's time for the patented Dinero Drop. As the money falls, Dinero pumps himself up before sliding into the ring and using the ropes to pose one more time before waiting for his partner.

D-Angelo-Dinero-tna-superstar-6.jpg

Roberts: Introducing his tag team partner, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds; The Rock!!

.....is cookin'

[video=youtube;dvyqn67m3io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dvyqn67m3io[/video]

The Hollywood theme music of The Great One begins to play and out he saunters onto the stage to a reaction of huge boos from the fans. The Rock doesn't care though. All he cares about is the task at hand. He walks down the ramp, talking trash the entire time. Rock soon reaches the bottom of the ramp before climbing the steel steps an onto the ring apron where he climbs the top turnbuckle and performs his trademark pose to boos from all the fans.

20001218_rock_taker.jpg

The Rock jumps down from the turnbuckle and waits for the match to start.

DING DING DING!

The bell hasn’t even finished ringing and the Rock and Dinero are already on the offensive. The Rock is driving big right hands in the UWF Champion, while Dinero begins wailing on his Wrestlemania opponent Christian. Together the Rock and Dinero drive Christian and Rhodes into opposite corners of the ring before together sending the UWF Champion and his partner whipping into each other. The Rock takes the staggered Cody to the ground with a running clothesline while Dinero takes the staggered Christian and tosses his sorry ass over the top rope and to the ground below. The crowd roars in approval as the UWF Champion and Christian are on the outside hurting as the Rock and Dinero stand tall in the ring!

Cole:
And would you ever believe you would see this sight. The Rock and Dinero standing side by side in the center of the ring.

King:
After that classic match at the Royal Rumble I never expected either man to talk to each other much less ever be in the same ring.

The Rock and Dinero share a nod of mutual respect before the Rock hops outside of the ring after the UWF Champion and tosses him back into the ring for his partner. Dinero brings the UWF Champion to his feet, but Rhodes was playing possum, delivering a sharp kick to the mid-section knocking the Pope for a loop. Cody wastes no time dropping onto his back and delivering an uppercut right into the Pope’s chin. Dinero is loopy now which allows the Champion to bring his elbow into the side of Dinero’s head, knocking the General Manager to ground. Christian has gotten up on the apron now and is begging for Rhodes to make the tag. The Champion heads over to his corner with Dinero in toe and tags in Captain Charisma.

King:
Uh oh, Christian is looking to get his hands on Dinero now before Wrestlemania!

Christian comes into the ring and with Dinero in the corner, Christian unloads right hand after right hand into the face of the General Manager. The official begins a count so that Christian lets up, he does, but only to distract the official, so as Dinero is staggering out of the corner, Rhodes grabs Dinero’s long hair and pulls slamming him to the ground. The crowd let out a roar of disapproval.

Cole:
And that is where Christian and Rhodes have the advantage. They’ve worked together before and have build some chemistry together. They know what the other is going to do as you see there.

The official looks and sees Dinero on the mat and looks at Rhodes suspiciously, but the Champion feints innocence. With no proof the official can just watch as Christian picks up the General Manager and takes him down to the mat with a snapmare takedown. Christian bounces off the ropes and with Dinero in a seated position brings both his feet in the GM’s face with a dropkick. The crowd boo again as Christian goes for the first cover in this tag match up.

1…

2…

Dinero kicks out!

Cole:
You have to believe that Christian is going to want to do as much damage as possible to Dinero in hopes of gaining him an advantage at Wrestlemania.

Christian isn’t surprised Dinero kicked out, but wanting to stay fresh immediately tags in Rhodes. The Champion comes in as Dinero is beginning to crawl to his corner slowly, the 3 time World Champion stops Dinero by getting up next to him and dropping an elbow into Dinero’s lower back. Rhodes smiles at Dwayne standing impatiently in his own corner, before turning his attention back towards Dinero. Rhodes picks up Dinero onto his shoulders and looks to connect with an Alabama Slam, but before he can Dinero counters by sliding down Rhodes back to the mat and sunset flipping him into a pin attempt.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Rhodes kicks out!

King:
How close was that Michael? Dinero almost stole one off of the World Champion!

Rhodes shoots up quickly in both anger and not wanting Dinero to create an opening. He grabs the GM’s head and looks to connect with a bulldog, but Dinero shoves him off, Rhodes goes into the ropes and Dinero turns towards his corner. The crowd is about to explode as Dinero is going to tag in the Rock, but before he can the momentum brings the UWF Champion back at Dinero and he nails the GM with a chop block ending the threat!

Cole:
Dinero was inches away from making the tag to his fresh partner, but the UWF Champion showing why he has done it three times ending the threat with a chop block!

Rhodes now is in need of freshening up as he drags Dinero over to his own corner and tags in Christian! The crowd boos as Captain Charisma takes Dinero and places him on the ropes before beginning to stand on top of him and choking him. The official counts the 5 count and Christian gets off just in time before being disqualified. He begins yelling at the official and it turns out to be a distraction as Rhodes hops off the apron and grabs Dinero and continues to choke Dinero for multiple seconds more. The crowd boo as Rhodes lets go and Dinero falls to the mat holding his neck trying to regain his breath. Christian goes for the cover.

1…

2…

NO! The Rock comes in and breaks up the pin attempt.

King:
And it looks like the Rock doesn’t want to sit on the sidelines any longer Michael as he breaks up the pin attempt with authority.

The official however gets in the way of the Brahma Bull and begins forcing him back to the corner. With the officials back turned Rhodes and Christian together begin stomping away on the Pope. The crowd is booing loudly as the Rock argues, but the official won’t look until he is back on the apron. Christian pretends to make a tag by slapping his hands together so when the official turns Christian is getting onto the apron. These heel tag team tactics appear to be working as Pope looks a mess. The UWF Champion drags the General Manager to the center of the ring. Rhodes says something to the Rock trying to goad the Rock into coming into the ring, but the Rock isn’t going to be baited. Rhodes merely shrugs before heading down to his knee and pulling his knee pad down to his shin.

Cole:
Oh no, we saw this a few weeks ago with a knee brace, Cody is going to do some serious damage to the General Manager here!

Rhodes looks at the Rock as if trying to warn him of the dangers of messing with Cody Rhodes before leaping into the air and coming down on nothing but mat. Dinero has managed to move out of the way, Rhodes having taken so much time to taunt the Rock. Rhodes shoots up to a vertical basis before grabbing his knee in pain. Rhodes turns right into a Pimp slap from Pope and the place explodes. Rhodes looks pissed, but Dinero shows the heart of a warrior driving several jabs into the midsection of the UWF Champion before nailing him with a picture perfect uppercut. Rhodes goes down and Dinero turns towards the Rock.

King:
Uh Oh! This isn’t good for Christian and Dinero.

Christian tries to reach his partner but it is too late as Dinero falls in exhaustion tagging his partner into the match. San Jose explodes as the Rock comes into the ring fresh and ready to lay some boots to asses. Rhodes is his first victim having come to close to the Brahma Bull and gets smacked down to the mat with a right hand. Christian comes rushing at the Rock hoping to get in a cheap shot, but the Rock sees it coming and plants Christian to the mat with a Samoan Drop. The Rock than proceeds to kip up to the delight of the crowd just in time, as Rhodes has gotten back to his feet, so the Rock kicks Rhodes in the gut and drives the Champion down to the mat with a picture perfect DDT! The People’s Champion makes the cover.

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Cody Rhodes kicks out!

Cole:
I thought for sure the Rock had done it there as he is simply demolishing here!

King:
This place is going nuts for the return of the Great One Cole. You can tell its Wrestlemania Season!

The Rock gets off of Rhodes and begins to hunch down as he wants to wait for the UWF Champion to get to his feet so he can show the Champion what it is like to hit Rock Bottom! The Rock is waiting when suddenly the crowd begins to boo. John Laurinaitis comes rushing down the ramp and gets on the apron immediately calling for the official. He doesn’t get the official however, instead he gets the Brahma Bull who doesn’t like interlopers such as the creepy Laurinaitis. The Rock grabs him and sends him crashing and burning into the ring. Once on the ground the Rock begins stomping away at the Vice President of Talent Relations.

Cole:
Hahahaha! The Rock is stomping a mudhole in Johnny L’s Ass King!

King:
This is fantastic Cole!

The crowd’s loving it, that is until Christian comes back into the ring and nails the Rock from behind. The move staggers the Rock long enough for Christian to grab the Rock and throw him shoulder first into the nearest turnbuckle. The Rock grabs his shoulder in pain as he comes out of the corner allowing Christian to grab him and bring him to the mat with a Pendulum Backbreaker! The crowd boos as Christian acts like he has just won the match for his team.

Cole:
Christian with a cheap shot on the Rock leads to a backbreaker and now he’s acting like he has won the god damn superbowl!

Christian is so busy he doesn’t see Dinero come back into the ring and as Christian turns the Pope knocks Christian down with a flying forearm. Christian shoots back up and Dinero grabs him and throws him head first into the turnbuckle. Christian is loopy as Dinero begins walking towards the other side of the ring.

Cole:
Could Christian be riding the Express here tonight?

King:
The Pope is gonna fly Michael!

Dinero rushes Christian looking as if he is going to go for the DDE, but suddenly Christian grabs the official who has gotten too close and switches places with the official. Dinero can’t stop and connects with the referee. The crowd is stunned as the official takes the bump hard.

Cole:
Oh God! That poor Official!

King:
There was no way in hell Dinero was going to be able to stop Cole!

The stunned crowd begin to boo as loud as they have all night as Christian uses the distraction to grab the Pope, place him behind him and drive him to the mat connecting with the Impaler finishing move!

Cole:
Christian using the official to put Dinero down for the count, even though there is now no official to make the count.

Christian realizes his error now as he tries to stir the official to life. Unfortunately for him the DDE is one of the most devastating moves in the history of UWF and the official is unresponsive. Christian curses his luck and is about to curse it even more as the Rock gets back into the ring and gets set behind him. Christian turns around and the Rock grabs him before planting Captain Charisma to the Mat with a big Rock Bottom!

King:
A thunderous Rock Bottom! Christian is going to be feeling that one for a long time.

The Rock is fired up, upset at the fact Christian is a little prick. He is so focused on Christian he doesn’t see the UWF Champion come up behind him and the Rock turns around right into Cody’s waiting arms, and the UWF Champion delivers his own bone jarring finisher, the Cross Rhodes!

Cole:
Holy cow! The Cross Rhodes can you believe it?

King:
The UWF Champion is standing tall Cole!

Rhodes has a grin on his face of sheer delight. Everyone is down and this is exactly where Cody Rhodes is his most dangerous! The Champion decides to slide outside of the ring and head over to the time keeper’s table where the UWF Championship is sitting. He picks up the title and looks at it with evil intentions.

King:
I know Cody Rhodes likes to look at himself, but this is ridiculous.

Cole:
I don’t think that is what Cody Rhodes is planning on doing here King.

Rhodes is clearly out to hurt the Rock and cement his legacy as the best Wrestler ever! Rhodes looks under the ring and pulls out a chair before he hops into the ring. He gets into the ring and looks at the prone People’s Champion who appears to be out like a light. The crowd is giving massive heat to the Champion now, but Rhodes doesn’t and never has given a damn. He begins stalking the Champion waiting for him to begin to move so Rhodes can put the Rock out of his misery.

King:
Rhodes is insane Cole! He’s going to make the Rock’s in ring return the last time he ever steps into the ring.

Suddenly the crowd goes nuts as out from the back comes running out the Number One Contender who slides into the ring to confront the Champion!

Cole:
It’s Miz! It’s Miz! It’s Miz!

Rhodes sees his Wrestlemania opponent and takes a swing with the chair at him, but the Miz ducks out of the way and kicks Rhodes in the gut for his troubles. Miz snatches the steel chair out of the Champion’s hand before bringing it down onto the Champion’s back hard. The crowd explode into cheers. Rhodes falls to the mat in pain and slides out of the ring, before beginning to hobble his way up the entrance ramp. The Miz isn’t going to let him get out of this one unscratched as the Miz follows and brings the chair down on Rhodes back a second time.

Cole:
The Miz is taking it to Cody Rhodes, Cody Rhodes’ Kharma is finally catching up with him here tonight!

Rhodes keeps fighting through the pain as best he can trying to get backstage and to safety. The Miz tosses the chair aside as he wants a piece of Rhodes as he reaches the top of the ramp, but the Champion brings in a knee to the Challenger’s gut before Rhodes sends the Miz flying into the Raw set! Rhodes doesn’t waste any time however as he quickly escapes backstage.

Cole:
Dammit, Cody Rhodes is going to escape!

The Miz shakes off the pain and looks angry as he quickly heads backstage after the Champion to the delight of the crowd leaving the ring in a scene of Chaos. Laurinaitis is pulling himself up in the corner and sees the chaos in the ring. Christian too pulls himself into the ring just as the Rock and Dinero get to their feet respectively.

King:
Hey Cole look at this, Christian is alone against two of the biggest names in the industry. He’s going to need a miracle to survive this.

Christian sees the predicament he is in and begins to beg for mercy but the Rock and Dinero look at each other and smile. However before they can go after Christian.

[video=youtube;MakfcLslZkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakfcLslZkU[/video]

Cole: Oh my god! You are kidding me!

King:
It can’t be!

The crowd explode into a big mixed reaction as the former NXT World Heavyweight Champion and Leader of the New World Order comes out on the stage and begins making his way to the ring. No one knows what to think about this development, not even Dinero and the Rock who get ready for a fight.

Cole:
What the hell is Randy Orton doing here? We haven’t seen him in months!

King:
Looks like he’s decided to have a New World Order reunion here tonight Cole!

Orton takes his time pulling himself up onto the apron and stepping into the ring. Christian now has a huge smile on his face as he immediately goes over to Orton and pats him on the chest. Christian is clearly happy to have Orton back.

King:
Yep it looks like Christian had one of those insurance policies handy to make sure he walked out the victor here tonight, and man what an insurance policy this is.

Laurinaitis is talking trash now about how Dinero and the Rock are done for. This ends the tense stare off as Dinero goes into action and connects on Johnny Ace with the DDE! The crowd explodes as Christian is incredibly pissed at how Dinero just attacked his manager. “Do something Randy!†Christian yells. The Rock immediately gets in Orton’s face and tells him to Just Bring it!

Cole:
The Rock is telling Orton to bring it! He may regret those words.

Orton smirks before suddenly out of nowhere grabbing Christian and nailing him to the mat with an RKO! San Jose explodes as Orton stands up and laughs!

King:
What the hell?

Cole:
Orton just RKO’d the hell out of his former partner! He wasn’t here for a reunion!

Orton looks at the Rock and tells him, “I brought it, did you?†The Rock grins at Orton before shaking his head and heading over to the prone Christian who is out in the center of the ring. The Rock kicks Christian’s arm closer to his side as the place explodes again. The Rock grabs his elbow pad and throws it into the stands as Orton and the Pope watch on. The Rock bounces off both ropes before coming back to the center of the ring and connecting on Captain Charisma with the People’s Elbow!

King:
The most electrifying move in Sport’s Entertainment today! The People’s elbow connects this one is over.

The Rock yells for Dinero to get his ass over and pin Christian and the Pope does. Orton helps the referee wake up and get into position.

1…

2…

3…

IMG_2992.jpg
&
the_rock.jpg

Here are your Winners: The Team of D’Angelo Dinero and the Rock!

Cole:
They did it! They did it! My god!

King:
Rock, Dinero, Orton. Three legends coming together here tonight, this is awesome Cole!

The crowd is on their feet as Dinero, the Rock, and Orton all shake hands and share hugs. This is indeed a special moment in UWF Raw history. The Rock takes Dinero’s hand and raises it, before Orton takes Dinero’s other hand and raises it as well.

Cole:
And Orton and the Rock showing their respect for D’Angelo Dinero here tonight as this was a huge win for the sure fire first ballot hall of famer!

King:
Dinero gets a huge win over his Wrestlemania opponent here tonight with the help of some of his closest friends. But you have to wonder what is going to happen now at Wrestlemania.

The final Raw before Wrestlemania goes off the air with Dinero, Orton, and Rock celebrating together in the center of the ring as UWF Raw fades to black!

End of Show

Confirmed for Wrestlemania
Hardcore Championship
Christopher Daniels v. Scott Hall

Credits:
Promos: TTer’s
Michaels/Hall, Kennedy/Miz, Hawkins/Roode: WWS
Everything Else: SBS

Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Monday Night Raw: March 26th 2013

I want to apologise for the match quality of my matches, I was trying to get as many done as I possibly could within the timeframe given to get it all done. It won't happen again as I have a clear straight to get my matches in for Wrestlemania.

The main event, SBS, man you are brilliant as this, I can tell us two working together will be a lot of fun!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Doing a live view post at the same time.

- Loved the HHH distraction which allows Hawkins to grab a win over Roode. I look forward to Roode/HHH at Mania.

- Loved the aftermath brawl, it's a lovely touch and makes it more anticipating.

- I enjoyed that Daniels promo, nice to see Hall and Daniels will go at it for the Hardcore belt. This is going to be a great read!

- Nice Miz promo as per usual

- Even though we went 1-1, it was a good TT session. Good win Miz, now win that UWF Belt :)

- Very great promo by HBK, going to have a TT up sometime this week and hopefully we tear up the thread buddy.

- No idea why Kennedy would try distract HBK, almost sounds like I'm the heel when I am face, a little confused by that after we've shown respect for one another. Suppose if mind games have to played, they will be played... Makes my promo from last week have zero sense.

- Wow! What an ending, Orton's back! YES!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

Enjoyed this very much.

I really liked the Roode/Hawkins match and the aftermath with him getting the better of Triple H again.

The Main event was action packed and although we had talked about an Orton return, you did it better than I could have dreamed of.

Very good job!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Haha, wasn't expecting that for the setting of our match. Good stuff though. I look forward to taking on Fetter at Mania. Be prepared chico!

Also WWS, I wouldn't worry too much about these matches. They still looked good man! Good stuff for sure man. But is SBS taking over both Raw and Smackdown? And does this mean NWO is back? :mark:

EDIT: nvm, just took a second read, totally missed who he RKO'd. :coleman:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Congrats to our HOfer first off. Some I agree with, someIthink it was ayear too early. Also Itchweed should of been a lock for bringing us UWF but that's my opinion.

Look forward to my match with Daniels at Mania.

Good job to SBs an everyone that contributed to getting the show up

Last thing don't think this is me complaining but I'm still not sure how I picked up a loss against Shawn (who is a excellent TTer) from a day before post when I got slammed aday before post against Andrew. Anways good show folks

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well I'm here, I caught the show. Very interesting happenings with Roode and Trips. I'm liking that feud.

Daniels and Scott Hall... now that was interesting. I know that is gonna be a rather nice fight when it happens. Lookin forward. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME! :p

Main event... oh my my my. That was awesome. That was awesome. SBS... you are awesome.

Raw... YES! Awesome.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

***CLICHE KLAXON*** But that show was indeed worth that wait. Terrific main event, absolutely terrific and it was great to even play a small part in it. I cant wait for Dinero vs Christian, I think this show has done a brilliant job of building that match up. Looking forward to seeing more of SBS's Orton, by the time I arrived I was too late to experience The Viper so it should be interesting :ro:

Great to see the hardcore title get on the 'mania card, should be a great match.

Thanks to SBS and WWS for pulling together and getting the show out. We all appreciate it.

SBS

Reaction score

Haha, wasn't expecting that for the setting of our match. Good stuff though. I look forward to taking on Fetter at Mania. Be prepared chico!

Also WWS, I wouldn't worry too much about these matches. They still looked good man! Good stuff for sure man. But is SBS taking over both Raw and Smackdown? And does this mean NWO is back? :mark:

EDIT: nvm, just took a second read, totally missed who he RKO'd. :coleman:

Yes sir, as of this moment I am in charge of both Raw and Smackdown.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I almost thought this was gonna be a build to Orton vs. The Rock. I was like ohhhhhh snap :p

Status
Not open for further replies.