UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 12th Card!

Always happy to face someone that can take me 3-3 or even further.

I will gladly accept a rematch at anytime.

Anytime, any place...any character, my friend...definitely a pleasure no matter who wins!

That was one of the sexiest sessions I have seen in a while. Good old fashioned TTing, loved it.

Sexier than ours, RRS? lol...I just love it when they keep on coming!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I don't think anything can top our shit dude. Hardcore title is gonna be da biggest of UWF!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Challenge accepted. Im known to crank out 6 or more quality TTs :D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 12 Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

March 12th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are just four weeks away from WrestleMania

Cole:And what a Pay-Per-View it will be. And it'll be headlined by Cody Rhodes versus The Miz for the UWF Championship!

Cole: That's going to be an unbelivable match that will steal the show without a doubt...

[video=youtube;9QEVnnolZUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QEVnnolZUE[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Waterproof Blonde can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

christian2_zpsae2ed79b.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian2.jpg

Christian: For quite some time now, I have been the most outspoken man in this company by quite some margin. I have constantly gotten myself into sticky situations for simply being the man who chooses to tell it how it is, a man who doesn't just nod his head and say "yes" even if it's something he disagrees with. If I don't agree with a particular decision or something similar, I'm not afraid to say my peace. While there are countless superstars in the back who just go along with the norm and are handed opportunity after opportunity because of it, I'm continuously shunned and pushed to the side. It's quite a disgusting thought that somebody with my ability is consistently moved to the back of the line, even though I prove week after week that Tuesday Night Raw would be rather disappointing without me. I've dominated the entire roster for far too long now to have not been given what I deserve, and when you take a look at my accomplishments ever since I returned to the company you'll notice something that simply makes my blood boil. What I'm alluding to should be fairly obvious to all of you by now, because it couldn't be clearer than daylight. As much as it pains me to say it I need to provide evidence to make my point, like I always do, and so here goes. Since the end of May last year... I've won nothing.

That statement doesn't sit well with Christian whatsoever, but the UWF Universe love it.

Christian: But that's despite my best efforts. I mean, I've had such an impact on this show that you'd think I would have accomplished something huge in that time, but the fact is I haven't. Now, is that because I've just fallen at the final hurdle, or has it been because of something else? That's quite possibly the most straightforward question I'll ever have to answer - because the answer is the latter. I've never fallen at the final hurdle, because every time I have reached that point I’ve been tripped over and had the rug pulled out from underneath me. I've been cheated out of a championship or a once in a lifetime achievement purely out of spite, out of jealousy, and out of disdain. I have had one of the darkest periods of my career purely because some people just can't take having somebody question their leadership. There are two cases that prove my point, both of which branch off and detail moments in my UWF career where I have been held back from what I deserve. Now case number one is our ever incompetent former General Manager, Teddy Long, who constantly ignored my requests for one...more... World Championship match. Teddy had owed me this since our time in the WWE, and all I did was seek out what should be mine. It got to the point where Teddy's refusals just became embarrassing, even when I held an undefeated streak that every superstar in the entire company envied.

Christian enjoys revisiting that past memory of a period possibly his most enjoyable in his UWF career.

Christian: But poor old Teddy continued to ignore me... until I pinned the UWF Champion in this very ring just days after crippling Chris Jericho’s career. Finally Teddy was forced to give me one... more... World Championship match, but the fact is he never assured me a fair championship match. Teddy had a plan up his sleeve all along to prevent me from beating "Stone Cold" Steve Austin again and becoming his top guy. Instead of just letting destiny do its job, he instead concocted a little plan with the official and Austin himself that saw my foot placed onto the bottom rope after the count of ONE, only to be miraculously ignored. That night... that night was the greatest travesty in UWF history, and to rub it in Teddy gave me an immediate rematch in the Elimination Chamber for the following month, only to allow Chris Jericho to repeatedly smash my skull in with a Steel Chair! I have a scar on the top of my head to show for that night, but Teddy went along as if nothing had happened while I toiled away at home injured and seeking revenge. I returned searching to force a man who allows his personal feelings to dictate his decisions out of a job, but when he caught wind of my return for the following week... well, let's just say Teddy packed his bags and jumped off the ship before I could throw him overboard myself.

Christian grins from ear-to-ear as the UWF Universe boo, showing how much they miss Long.

Christian: Yet it didn't take long for Teddy to be replaced by yet ANOTHER incompetent General Manager, in the form of D'Angelo Dinero. D'Angelo realised long ago he couldn't cut it in this ring any longer so he opted to take up a desk job just to keep himself relevant, quite like the man whose career I ended after making him fall twenty feet from the roof of a Cell. Anyway, it didn't take D'Angelo long before he started to follow the same path as Teddy Long, and unfortunately Raw has suffered because of his incompetence. See although Teddy and D'Angelo have many similarities, they share one key difference - Teddy knew when to quit. If I have to give credit to Teddy for anything, it'd be the fact he had the courage to admit his mistakes and to leave before something terrible happened to him... but the same can't be said for D'Angelo. He STILL hogs the spotlight, he STILL tarnishes this show and this company's great name, and he STILL continues to disregard my title shot. It's moved past embarrassment and to complete and utter bewilderment that I stand here and say that I, Christian, have NEVER been given an opportunity under that man. Sure, I had a UWF Tag Team Championship match a few weeks ago where Dean and John took the coward's way out, but if you recall it was Ric Flair who booked that match. Even the General Manager of a show that's supposed to be beneath Raw rewards me for my hard work, and that details D'Angelo's incompetence right there.

Christian shakes his head as there are slight boos from the crowd.

Christian: And then there was the Royal Rumble match where I was given the number one spot by D'Angelo in a bid to deter me from my goal, but that's not what happened. I lasted the longest period of time in that match, finishing 4th out of contracted UWF superstars, yet I should be standing here as the Royal Rumble winner if it wasn't D'Angelo sending out that comedian, Charlie Haas, to distract me. See It has gotten to the point where I am sick and tired of it. I should never have been treated like this to begin with, I should never have had to put up with such a blatant abuse of power, and as a UWF superstar I should be treated with the respect I am warranted. Normally they're fairly simple requests, but when you refuse to shine the boss’ shoes or fetch his coffee, instead choosing to speak your mind freely inside "his" ring, you're often to fight for scraps for his amusement. Take my match tonight for example. My opponent's Robert Roode, one of only two men in this business who I consider an ally. Rob finds himself in the same position as I do, so how does D'Angelo solve this problem in search of some harmony? He books us in a match for his own sick gain. What makes it worse is the fact that that thought crossed his mind and he jumped on it, when instead he should be making plans for inserting me in the UWF Championship match at Wrestlemania. And that's another thing; I stand here with no match for the biggest pay-per-view in UWF history, which just isn't right. See its crap like this that makes me...

Aaahhh!!!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

The primal scream of "Catholi-Funk" plays and the fans get to their feet and turn towards the stage. The stage fills up with smoke as Dinero makes his way out onto the stage, staring down Christian in the ring. Dinero stands on the ramp, before pulling a microphone out of his back pocket and beginning to address Christian.

img_0751_display_image.jpg

D'Angelo Dinero

'Ya know somethin' Christian, Pope's as tired wit' all this as 'ya are. Since day one, all 'ya have done is bitch and moan 'bout not bein' given an opportunity. But what 'ya fail to realize is that 'ya have been afforded many chances Christian. Pope's given 'ya more than one chance to get 'ya name known. Pope was the man who gave 'ya the chance to exercise 'ya demon and get rid of Stunnin' Steve Austin. That was one of the biggest matches in UWF History daddy and Pope made that possible. Pope gave 'ya a shot to become Immortal by bein' one of only a handful of guys to win the Royal Rumble Match after startin' number one. It's not Pope's fault that 'ya couldn't keep 'ya eye on the ball long enough. Yet 'ya still come out here week in and week out and complain 'bout how there's some conspiracy aganist 'ya. Do 'ya want to know the truth Christian? Do 'ya want to know why guys like Rhodes, Morrison and Miz all get the World Championship matches while 'ya are stuck watchin' from the background? It's not 'cause Pope's got somethin' aganist 'ya. It 'cause they're all better than 'ya Christian.

Christian refuses to believe Dinero's statement as the General Manager continues on.

That's right Christian. The guys that are fightin' for World Championships are fightin' for them 'cause they're the best. And 'ya Christian are not one of those guys. What 'ya are is a talented wrestler who has pissed off a lot of guys. Steve Austin, Chris Jericho, James Storm, Mister Anderson, 'ya got a long list of enemies Christian. But over the past six months, there's nobody that 'ya have pissed off more than me. Every step of the way, 'ya been there criticizin' Pope's every move. And why? 'Cause 'ya don't stand here wit' the UWF Championship on 'ya shoulder? That sounds like 'ya problem, not Pope's. But Christian, Pope's goin' give 'ya the opportunity to do somethin' 'bout it. Pope's goin' give 'ya the chance to rectify six months of what you call "injustice" 'Cause like 'ya said, 'ya don't have a match at WrestleMania...until now!

The crowd begins buzzing at what Dinero will potentiall say next.

Christian, at WrestleMania II, in Madison Square Garden, Pope will give 'ya the chance to make everythin' right in 'ya world. 'Cause on April 14th, 'ya will go one on one wit' the "hand-clappin', toe-tappin', pimp-slappin', blingin'-attire always on fire, one last go, get ready Christian cause Pope's goin' make 'ya his hoe" pimp known as D'Angelo Dinero!

Cole: Oh My!

And Christian, Pope promises 'ya, at WrestleMania, 'ya are goin' wish that 'ya never met me!

Dinero and Christian stare one another down as RAW heads to its first commercial.

====================

7b5a1b181acf9cfb04377ba66a5ef655_500.jpg

====================

[video=youtube;chd_ub6LoOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chd_ub6LoOs[/video]

“In the Middle of it NOW!” Starts to play out into the arena and the crowd jumps to their feet for the Party Starter. Curt Hawkins steps out from the back holding his signature cane, and Tyler Reks at his side. The duo quickly makes it down the ramp, and to the ring apron.[/I]

superstars621122.jpg

Hawkins hands the cane to Reks, and picks up a pick that has been placed on the steel steps. He jumps up to the ring apron and walks over to the turnbuckle. He climbs up the turnbuckle, and sits there staring out at the crowd.

flGUw.png

Curt Hawkins
I’d like to speak for just a moment before my match here with Mankind. Everyone knows what’s at stake here. Everyone knows what’s at stake so everyone knows that I can not, and WILL NOT, lose this match. There are moments in this business that define a person. Moments that send them to the next level of their career. Moments that turns the jobbers into the greats. For much of my career I have been the jobber, but tonight the Party is Officially Started! The moment that will define the rest of my career is about to happen.

Curt nods to the cheers of the audience

Curt Hawkins
To some, the United States title is just a throw away belt. A belt that they see only lower carder people being worthy of holding. Well I’m a firm believer that a championship is only as good as the champion holding it. I’ll bring the United States title to new heights. And with every problem I have with Mankind, the one thing I admire is that he too treats this belt as something special.

Curt nods his head, and places the mic in the crook of his arm to clap.

Curt Hawkins
So bring out Mankind. Ladies and Gentleman, you’re about to witness history.

Cole: After that huge announcement regarding WrestleMania, it’s now time for our first match of the evening. Curt Hawkins will take on Mankind to determine who will challenge Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship on April 14th!

King: At No Way Out, Hawkins gave it everything he had but came up just short. Talking to the young man over the past week, I’m sure that he will do anything to gain another shot at Cesaro. Let’s see what happens.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from the Boiler Room, weighing in at 275 pounds, Mankind!

[video=youtube;59HdFP6PptI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59HdFP6PptI[/video]

The theme music of the very deranged Mankind begins to play and the light turn a shade of hue blue. From the back walks Mankind. Resembling something of a Notre Dame esque creature, Mankind walks down the ramp as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Mankind ignores them as he makes his way down the ramp with Paul Bearer in the background screaming "YES" the entire time. Mankind continues to stagger down the ramp until he reaches the bottom and rolls into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and this first match is now underway. Hawkins and Mankind lock up to begin the contest and Hawkins is quick enough to snap off a beautiful hip toss on the deranged Mankind. Mankind hits the canvas back first and Hawkins uses the near ropes to pick up speed and drop an elbow down across the chest of Mankind. Hawkins drops down and quickly covers Mankind, going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Mankind kicks out!

With Mankind managing to kick out, Hawkins gets to his feet and begins stomping on Mankind’s body. First the ribs, followed by the chest and lastly, Hawkins drops his leg across Mankind’s throat before going for another cover….

1…

2…

Mankind rolls a shoulder!

Cole: You see that look in Hawkins’ eyes. He really wants to wins this match!

Hawkins grabs Mankind by the back of the head and lifts him off the canvas and to his feet. He forces Mankind onto the near ropes before Irish whipping him across the ring. Mankind runs the ropes and Hawkins lowers his head. As Mankind runs the ropes, he sees Hawkins’ head down and manages to surprise the Party Starter with a swinging neckbreaker. Hawkins grabs his neck as Mankind pounces on him and goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Hawkins rolls a shoulder!

After Hawkins kicks out, Mankind mounts him and begins biting at the top of Hawkins’ head…

King: Look at this! That nutjob is biting him!

The official threatens Mankind that if he does not stop assaulting Hawkins, he will disqualify him. Mankind does not hear the official, so the referee must begin his count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

Mankind stop biting Hawkins and gets to his feet before getting in the official’s face. The official reminds Mankind of who is in charge of this match. An angry Mankind shrugs off the official’s warning before turning his attention back to Hawkins. Once Mankind turns around, Hawkins meets him with a forearm to the stomach. This slows Mankind and allows Hawkins to get to his feet before delivering a standing dropkick to Mankind’s face. Mankind hits the canvas as Hawkins checks his forehead for blood and goes for another cover…

1….

2….

Mankind rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Hawkins has found a way to swing the momentum back in his favor!

Hawkins steps backwards into the near corner as Mankind tries getting to his feet. As Mankind staggers up, Hawkins charges across the ring at him…

Cole: Here comes Hawkins!

As Hawkins charges at Mankind, Foley is able to pull his head out of the way. Hawkins misses with his offensive move and as he turns around,
Mankind catches him with a boot to the stomach before hooking both of Hawkins’ arms and hitting him with the Double Arm DDT. Hawkins’ head spikes off the canvas and Mankind goes for the cover…

1…

Cole: Mankind’s going to WrestleMania!

2…

Hawkins kicks out!

King: What?

Foley is stunned as Hawkins manages to roll a shoulder. Mankind gets back to his feet and throws his right arm in the air, setting Hawkins up for the finishing move that will end this match…

King: It might be Claw time!

Curt Hawkins shakes off the effects of the Double Arm DDT and begins getting to his feet. It takes him a moment, but he manages to do so. He turns around and Mankind is waiting for him. Mankind takes fingers and stuffs them down Hawkins’ throat, applying the Mandible Claw…

Cole: Mandible Claw! It’s locked in!

Mankind applies as much pressure to the Mandible Claw as he can, trying to get Curt Hawkins to pass out. Before the hold is able to take full effect, Hawkins is able to catch Mankind in the stomach with a huge boot. Mankind releases his grip on Hawkins and the Party Starter applies a front face lock to the deranged one. Hawkins lifts Mankind off the mat and spikes him head first onto the mat with an Impaler DDT…

King: Laugh Riot DDT!

Both Hawkins and Mankind lie on the canvas, trying to recover from the effects of this match. Hawkins is able to get to his feet before leaving the ring and stepping out onto the ring apron. Hawkins walks across the apron before climbing to the top rope…

Cole: Could it be!

The entire arena gets to their feet as Hawkins stands on the top rope. Hawkins steadies himself before leaping off and driving his elbow directly into
Mankind’s chest….

King: Heat Seeker!

The Cincinatti fans cheer as Hawkins hits the Heat Seeker Elbow and promptly covers Mankind, hooking both legs…

1…

Cole: Will it be?

2…

King: Do it kid!

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match and the Number One Contender to the United States Championship, Curt Hawkins!!

tumblr_lxkn9urrMl1qzrqwso1_1280.jpg

Cole: Curt Hawkins is going to WrestleMania!

“In The Middle of It” plays again and Tyler Reks quickly slides into the ring and mauls his best friend out of excitement. The two embrace as Hawkins raises his arms high in the air. The Party will be started at WrestleMania. As everyone celebrates, United States Champion Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance way…

King: Look who’s here!

Hawkins and Reks stop celebrating long enough to notice Cesaro on the stage. Cesaro holds the United States Championship high in the air. Hawkins
points to Cesaro with one hand before pointing to the WrestleMania sign that hangs from the rafters…

Cole: We know it’s official! Curt Hawkins will challenge Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship at WrestleMania II!

RAW goes to commercial with Hawkins and Cesaro staring each other down!

====================

the-bella-twins.jpg

WWE welcomes back The Bella Twins

====================

[video=youtube;zP3oZu0Eo5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3oZu0Eo5s[/video]

Daniels walks out to the delight of the crowd as his music plays on. He is still pretty banged up from that I Quit match at No Way Out, but seems to be in good health. He walks down the ramp switching each side to interact the crowd. Once he is finally in the ring you can see the pain he is still in. He rests his Hardcore Championship on the ring floor as he is given a microphone. He picks it back up and hoists it over his shoulder where it now lays motionless. He raises his index finger to his mouth to indicate to the crowd that he wishes for silence. They comply.

images

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
I’ve come a long way. When I started out in UWF, I was the guy getting destroyed each week by Bully Ray. I had so many opportunities to beat him, but I was never quite there. Now look at me, I’m a 2 time Hardcore Champion with this being my second reign. I had a pretty good first run as Hardcore Champion, and this shall be no different! In fact I plan on lasting even longer this go around. Now I’m ready for Abyss if it happens to be him I defend this little baby against at Wrestlemania. It could be someone completely different for all I know. I heard Mankind is back, maybe if he loses to Curt Hawkins he’ll try and get another shot at me. I don’t know who I’ll be defending against honestly. I know Abyss isn’t done with me. I had a bunch of equipment drop behind me in the back there. The next thing you know I get a mysterious text message from an unknown number telling me to watch my back. I’m assuming it James Mitchell because I don’t think Abyss has the mental capacity to use a cell phone.

But enough about that bag of potatoes! What does the future hold for me? Perhaps I will finally get my shot at the UWF Championship? I don’t see that happening for a while simply because Cody Rhodes kind of freaks me out more than Abyss. Wait...

Daniels begins to pat himself down looking rather nervous. His facial expression changes to what appears to be relief.

Alright, I just had to make sure I was still here. You know how Cody likes to end people’s careers and stuff. I think he said something about people disappearing at some point. I just couldn’t take that risk you guys! Joking aside, I want to send a message out to Cody while I still remember it. You’re little attempted assault thing didn’t go unnoticed. I’ll take you on any time, any place. Do you think those kinds of actions won’t get a reaction of equal if not stronger force? Come on Cody, if there is anything you could have learned from your father it’s that stuff like that doesn’t end well for the guy who instigates. So let this be a warning for you, I’m looking for you. Not literally mind you, because I’m old man Daniels for a reason. I get lazy and forgetful real fast. But don’t take that as a joke, I’m serious here Cody. You ticked me off. So just remember that.

The crowd seems to really light up at the idea of Daniels going after Cody Rhodes. Even more seem to just enjoy the idea of Daniels getting serious.

My future could hold many things for me. I could suddenly retire. I could go in history as the greatest Hardcore Champion ever in UWF history! That’s right Ambrose; I’m going after your historic reign. Why do I keep mentioning Ambrose, I’m sure he doesn’t care. He’s wrecking up the place over on Smackdown, what does he need to worry about with me? But seriously, I respect everything he’s done to get this championship to the level it is now. I hope I can manage to continue that legacy while starting my own.

So, after all this old man rambling, I have one final thing to say before I leave here. I am a fighting champion, and if Abyss happens to be watching, I know it’s not over. So how about you stop being a pansy and come find me? You know where to find me.

Daniels drops the microphone and leaves the ring with a cheering crowd behind him, supporting him all the way.

====================

Very disappointed with the lack of promos

====================

Cole: Right now, we’re going to have ourselves a double debut. The brash Mister Kennedy takes on “The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon!

King: I love Razor Cole!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 265 pounds, "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon!

[video=youtube;rDRk7pFKT4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRk7pFKT4c[/video]

"Bad Guy" plays and it recieves a huge reaction from the fans.Soon enough, Razor Ramon makes his way out onto the stage and looks out into the sea of people who cheer for him. Ramon saunters down the entrance ramp as he the fans reach out and try and touch the bad guy from Miami.

Razor+Ramon.bmp

Ramon continues walking before reaching the stel steps and walking up those and entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 243 pounds, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Kennedy!

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

"Turn Up The Trouble" bellows throughout the arena and the brash young Mister Kennedy makes his way out from the back. Kennedy is soprting his "Talk Loud, Hit Harder" T-shirt and makes his way down the entrance ramp, giving several high fives to the people in the front row. Kennedy makes his way down the ramp fast and slides into the ring, waiting for the match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and both Razor Ramon and Kennedy meet in the middle of the ring. Kennedy does what he does best, talk trash. Razor listens to as much of it as he can before removing the toothpick from his mouth and throwing it directly into Kennedy’s face…

Cole: Vintage Razor!

The disrespect shown from Ramon is enough to fire Kennedy up. The loudmouth delivers a right hand directly to Ramon’s face, knocking the bad guy onto the near ropes. Kennedy goes after him, grabbing Razor by the arm and Irish whipping him across the ring. Razor runs the ropes and Kennedy lowers his head in anticipation for a back body drop. Razor is able to put the brakes on before kicking Kennedy in the jaw. The blow knock s Kennedy’s head back into the air and Razor follows up with a huge clothesline that takes Kennedy to the mat. Razor follows this up by going for the
first cover of the match….

1…

2….

Kennedy kicks out!

As Kennedy kicks out, Ramon grabs him by the head and lifts him to his feet. Ramon throws Kennedy into the near corner and delivers a shoulder block into Kennedy’s midsection. Kennedy groans in pain, but Razor just pulls back and delivers another one. Kennedy staggers out of the corner and Razor Irish whips him to the far side of the ring. Kennedy counters and instead, it’s Razor who runs across the ring and hits the opposite turnbuckle pad hard. He hits it so hard that the recoil is enough to cause his to stagger out the corner and Kennedy runs the ropes behind him and delivers a running bulldog. Ramon hits the canvas and Kennedy goes for a cover….

1….

2….

Ramon kicks out!

Razor rolls onto his back and Kennedy mounts him, delivering right hands to the Cuban. Razor tries to cover up, but Kennedy’s shots continue to get through…

Cole: Kennedy’s been very aggressive from the start of this match!

After delivering several right hands to Razor’s face, Kennedy demounts the Cuban before getting back to his feet. Razor uses the near ropes to pull himself up but as he tries to get up, Kennedy grabs him from behind and lifts him off his feet before dropping him on his head with a back body drop.

As Razor grabs his head and Kennedy goes for yet another cover…

1….

2…

Ramon kicks out!

As Razor kicks out, Kennedy gets to his feet and talks several steps away towards the far side of the ring. Razor begins getting to his feet and as he does, Kennedy takes him down with a running clothesline. Razor hits the mat and gets back to his feet, but Kennedy hits him with another clothesline. Once again, Razor hits the mat but manages to get back to his feet. As he does, Kennedy lifts him off the mat and drops him with a scoop slam. As Razor hits the mat, Kennedy drops an elbow across his chest and goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Ramon kicks out!

King: Kennedy looks real good!

Razor crawls to the far corner of the ring with Anderson watching him the whole time. As Razor uses the turnbuckle pad to get to his feet, Anderson charges across the ring and looks to deliver a big splash. Razor manages to move out of the way and Kennedy hits the turnbuckle pad chest first. Razor is able to capitalize on this opening by grabbing Kennedy by the tights and holding him horizontally before tossing him backwards with a Fallaway Slam. Kennedy’s canvas hits the mat hard and Razor crawls over to him and goes for the cover…

1….

2…

Kennedy kicks out!

Cole: Now Razor is the one in control!

Razor gets to his feet and pumps himself up. The fans get it up and Razor grabs Kennedy by the back of his head and lifts him to his knee. Razor
spreads his arms in a crucifix before lifting Kennedy off his feet and into the air…

Cole: Could it be the Razor’s Edge!

Razor holds Kennedy high in the air, preparing to deliver the Razor’s Edge. Before he can, Kennedy slides down his back and lands on his feet. Razor turns around quickly and looks for a clothesline. Kennedy ducks under it and wraps his arm under Razor’s neck before sweeping backwards, hitting the Cuban with the Mic Check…

King: Mic Check!

After hitting the Mic Check, the entire arena becomes excited. Kennedy quickly turns Razor over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, Mister Kennedy!!

6326950.jpg

“Turn Up The Trouble” plays again and Kennedy gets to his feet and has his arm risen by the referee. Kennedy celebrates before stepping into the center of the ring and raising his right arm into the air. The house Mic falls from the ceiling and Anderson begins speaking to the world…

Kennedy: The winner of this match, MIIIISSSSTTTTEEEERRRR KENNNEEEDDDYYY!

Kennedy takes a deep breath before speaking into the Mic again!

Kennedy: KENNEDDY!

=====================

[img[http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/190/178/WrestleMania293_crop_exact.png?w=650&h=440&q=75[/img]

=====================

King: What a night is has been so far! In our next match, we’re going to see the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match, The Miz take on his former friend John Morrison!

Cole: From what reports have told me, Morrison may not be fully recovered from the Tables, Ladders and Chairs match at No Way Out. I don’t know how smart it is for Morrison to be competing tonight!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 220 pounds, the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble Match; The Miz!

AWWWWEEESSOOOOOME!... I CAME TO PLAY!.

4263883_o.gif

The theme of The Miz hits the PA system and almost immediately The Miz walks out in his his signature leather trench coat and with a focused look in his eye he makes his way down the ramp. Making no contact with the fans he runs up to the ring and slides up onto the ring apron in his usual way before he steps through the ropes into the ring and onto the top rope where he motions for the belt and waits for the match to start.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Miz and Morrison meet each other in the center of the ring. Being former friends, both men can only smile. One is a former UWF Champion while the other looks to become Champion on the grandest stage of them all. The love fest comes to an end when Miz connects with a left hand to Morrison’s face. Morrison staggers backwards and Miz forces him onto the near corner. Miz connects with another left before Irish whipping Morrison across the ring to the other corner. Morrison hits the corner and the force causes him to stagger out where Miz lowers his head and sends Morrison high into the air with a back body drop…

Cole: Look at the elevation Morrison just got on that move!

As Morrison hits the canvas hard, Miz drops down and goes for the first pinfall for the match…

1…

2….

Morrison rolls a shoulder!

Miz quickly gets back to his feet and Morrison pushes himself up as well. As Morrison is trying to get up, Miz comes from out of nowhere and delivers a running knee to the side of Morrison’s head. Morrison’s head flies high in the air and Miz grabs him by the neck and brings him down to the canvas with a reverse neckbreaker…

Cole: Miz with the Reality Check!

After hitting the Reality Check, Miz goes for another cover on Morrison…

1…

2…

Morrison kicks out again!

King: I think you were right Cole! Morrison may not be one hundred percent!

After barely kicking out again, Morrison rolls to the far corner of the ring. The former UWF Champion uses the corner ropes to pull himself to his feet. Miz on the far side of the ring and as Morrison makes it to his feet; Miz runs across the ring and delivers his trademark corner clothesline. Morrison falls out of the corner falls out of the corner as Miz sits in between the top and second rope. Miz quickly gets back into the ring and begins stalking John Morrison…

Cole: I think Miz is looking to end this!

John Morrison struggles to get to his feet. He manages to do so, but as he does, Miz hooks him in a Full Nelson from behind. Morrison tries to struggle, but eventually Miz is able to take control and sweep the front leg forward and drives Morrison’s head onto the mat with Skull Crushing Finale…

King: Skull Crushing Finale!

After slamming Morrison’s head onto the canvas, Miz turns the former UWF Champion over onto his back and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, The Miz!

14.-The-Miz.jpg

Downstait’s “I Came To Play” starts for the second time this evening and The Miz gets to his feet having his arm raised in victory. Miz looks up at the WrestleMania sign before motioning for the UWF Championship before leaving the ring as RAW heads elsewhere.

=====================

1311973338-chipotle-logo.jpg

=====================

Cole: What a night it’s been King. But now it’s time for our Main Event of the evening. Tag Team partners and best friends Robert Roode and Christian will do battle.

King: D’Angelo Dinero made this match to see which member of this team is better. It’s time we find out.

Justin Roberts:The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of preossional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Main Event is underway. Roode and Christian meet in the center of the ring and lock up. Roode is able to get the upper hand on his friend, applying a side headlock to Christian. Christian wraps his arms around Roode’s waist and pulls the “It Factor” backwards onto the near ropes. As both men rest on the ropes, Christian shoots Roode across the ring, breaking Roode’s grip. Bobby Roode runs the ropes and comes back at Christian, who drops to the mat on his back. Roode leaps over Christian’s body and the runs the ropes that he was originally thrown off. As he does, Christian manages to get back to his feet quickly and deliver a quick standing dropkick directly to Roode’s face. Roode hits the canvas and Christian goes for the first cover of the match….

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

Cole: And Christian gets the first blow in!

With Roode kicking out, Christian grabs the “It Factor” by the head and applies a rear chinlock. The hold catches Roode off guard and Christian is able to force Roode onto his side. With nowhere to go, referee Jackson James asks Roode if he wants to submit. Roode motions for the official to get out of his face and that he will not surrender. Christian applies more pressure, looking for either a submission or a pass out victory…

King: Christian’s in control early in this match!

Christian continues applying as much pressure as he possibly can to Roode’s throat. The It Factor finally manages to come up with a creative counter. He rolls counter clockwise, dragging Christian with him and stacking Captain Charisma on his shoulders for a pinfall…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

Both men get to their feet at the same and Christian looks to deliver another standing dropkick. Roode is able to catch Christian’s leg, causing Captain Charisma to fall back first onto the canvas. Still in control of Christian’s legs, Roode quickly flips over them, covering Christian with a jackknife…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out again!

Both men manage to get to their feet at the same time once more. As they do, Roode looks for the Pay Off Lariat. Knowing his partner so well, Christian sees it coming and ducks under before going behind Roode and grabbing him by the neck, dragging him down to the mat with a reverse
DDT. As Roode hits the canvas, Christian goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Roode rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Both men know each other so well! They’ve both been able to counter the other!

With Roode still down, Christian heads to the near corner of the ring and lifts himself off the canvas and to the middle rope. As he does, Roode begins getting to a vertical base. He makes it to a vertical base and staggers over to the corner that Christian is sitting in. As he does, Christian hits him with a stiff right hand to the face before applying a front face lock. Once Roode is fully secure, Christian leaps off the top, spinning in midair looking for a Tornado DDT. Roode is ready for it and manages to shove Christian off of him. Christian hits the mat stomach first as Roode falls backwards into the corner nearest to him…

King: Another beautiful counter!

Christian holds onto his midsection. Captain Charisma begins pushing himself up to his feet and as he does, Robert Roode prepares himself to strike. Christian makes it up and as he does, Roode darts out of the corner. Christian runs as well and both men lower their heads, each looking for a Spear.

With each man having the same idea, they collide head to head in the center of the ring, almost knocking each other out…

Cole: Both men were thinking Spear and it resulted in a head on collision!

With each man down and the crowd buzzing, the official begins his 10-count…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Roode uses the near ropes to get to his feet while Christian staggers up to his. Roode’s up first and he stands tall behind Christian. Roode quickly spins him around before kicking him in the stomach and dropping Christian with a spike DDT. Christian’s skull bounces off the canvas and Roode goes for another cover…

1…

2….

Christian rolls a shoulder!

King: That was close; I thought Roode had him!

Roode rolls to a knee, wondering what he has to do to keep Christian down. Roode gets to his feet before heading to the near corner. Like Christian earlier, Roode pushes himself up to the middle rope and patiently waits for his opponent to get to his feet. Christian manages to get to his feet and as he does, Roode leaps off the middle rope and grabs Christian by the skull, performing a front flip and spiking Christian’s skull off the mat with a blockbuster type move. Christian grabs his neck in pain and Roode goes for yet another cover…

1…

2…

Christian manages to kick out yet again!

Christian rolls onto his stomach after kicking out as a frustrated Robert Roode gets to his feet. Christian soon enough gets to a knee and Roode grabs him by the arm and tries to Irish whip him across the ring to the far turnbuckle. As Christian is running towards the corner, Roode follows after him. Before hitting the turnbuckle pad, Christian is able to put the brakes on and throws his back leg in the air, catching Roode with a reverse kick to the midsection. This halts Roode’s momentum and allows Christian to use the near ropes to propel himself into the air and sunset flip over Roode, dragging him to the canvas for another cover…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

Both men get to their feet again and Roode looks for a clothesline. Christian is able to block before floating through and grabbing Roode’s head, performing a swinging neckbreaker. The momentum takes Roode to the canvas and Christian goes for another cover….

1….

2…

Roode kicks out!

Christian gets to a knee and with Roode down; he slowly begins clapping his hands together….

Cole: I think Christian is calling his shot!

Roode begins moving around, unaware that Christian plans to deliver the final blow that will end this match. Christian positions himself behind Roode and as the “It Factor” tries to get to his feet, Christian hooks both of his arms from behind and spins around….

King: Killswitch?!

Before Christian is able to flip the switch, Robert Roode is able to break Christian’s grip on his arms before shoving Captain Charisma in the back. Christian runs the ropes and comes back at Roode, who lifts him off the canvas and hits him with the patented Double R Spinebuster…

Cole: Huge Spinebuster! Roode got him!

The ring shakes as Roode hits the Double R Spinebuster and goes for another cover, hooking both legs….

1…

2…

3…NO! Christian kicks out!

King: Christian kicks out again!

Robert Roode looks at the official, who responds by holding two fingers up. Roode shakes off the frustration and gets back to his feet before taking several steps backwards towards the far turnbuckle. Roode drops down and watches as Captain Charisma starts getting to his feet…

Cole: I think Roode plans to put Christian away with this one!

Christian makes it to a vertical base and Roode rushes across the ring, lowering his head and looking for another Spear. Christian sees it coming and sidesteps Roode. Christian quickly hooks Roode’s arms from behind and spinning around before flipping the switch and driving Robert Roode face first onto the mat…

King: Killswitch!

Roode’s body goes limp and Christian turns him over before going for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, Christian!

Christian-and-Santino-vs-Otunga-and-Rhodes-wwe-31328778-642-361.jpg

King: Christian picks up a huge win in a back and forth match!

Christian staggers up to his feet and his arm raised by the official. Christian looks to the WrestleMania sign before leaving the ring and heading to the back as Raw heads to commercial.

Cole: With a huge WrestleMania match just weeks away, Christian seems to be more focused than ever!

====================

CodyVMiz_zpsdcc30ee3.png

AmbroseVCena_zps3147d22b.png

KOWvsYES_zpsea9ce810.png

TriplehVRobertRoode_zps86469623.png

Don't forget to trashtalk!

====================

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The crowd immediately boo, as the UWF Champion emerges on stage wearing his normal ring jacket with dress pants on since he's not competing tonight. He immediately taking the hood off his head and raising a microphone not wasting any time in talking.

0d40_zps42f89b43.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Do not adjust your sets, this is UWF Raw and I am your UWF Champion. I say don’t adjust your sets because for those who read your T.V Guides or keep up with the card listings for the shows Cody Rhodes the UWF Champion was not scheduled to be here tonight. And you’d assume I was just given a break, I just had a TLC match, I’ve been wrestling nonstop they probably gave me a week off…but you’d be wrong. See I’m not on the card because I was suspended.

The crowd cheers as Rhodes gets a smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp

Oh no but this is the best part, because I’m the UWF Champion they have to keep me on T.V, so I got suspended from payment. I touched…one of you. And oh my we can’t have that, it’s actually funny I have hurt people to the point of having to be rolled out on a stretcher and I don’t hear a word about it…I hurt a trained monkey with a microphone back there and I get reprimanded for it, I hurt one of these replaceable…

Rhodes walks up the steps to a cameraman trying to balance on the apron to get the shot, Rhodes slaps the side of the camera lens making the camera man step back. Cody then steps into the ring

05d8_zpsdecbc650.jpg

Camera stands and I get a little fine, oh but you…you faceless crowd are worth a number of my paychecks, and the funniest part about it is I didn’t even hurt one of you…I just put my hand on one of you and they treated it like I hurled a baby out of a window. And it’s lead to me having a couple questions, but these are questions I want to ask to someone specific. Usually when a UWF superstar has a question they step into the Gms office and ask, but I thought I’d change up the order of things tonight. So I would like to take this opportunity to ask our Raw General Manager to please step into my office, so Dinero old pal would you do us ALL the honor of gracing us with your presence.

Cody motions to the stage waiting for a response, after a few moments pass by nothing seems to happen

085_zps7e6a30d1.jpg

Oh come now, I know asking for Vince would be farfetched but I’m sure the General Manager is here tonight. So please come out here or I might start getting UWF into a bunch of lawsuits from the front row.

Rhodes starts to chuckle to himself, some referees appear around ringside coming from the side of the ramps as if to make sure Cody doesn’t make good on his threat, after a moment though Dineros music hits.

Aaahhh!!

[video=youtube;xs5J5GIT3DQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5J5GIT3DQ[/video]

Dinero comes out to the ramp as the crowd welcome him with cheers, but the cheers go away from Codys voice yelling over the PA

Shut Up! All of you Shut up, and Cut that music.

The crowd boo as the music fades off, Dinero doesn’t look impressed.

Because I have a whole lot of things I’ve wanted to talk to you about and I want to make sure you pay attention before you get into this ring and start talking. So make your way down here, do your little poses, talk to the fans, shake hands kiss babies and make money with your face on it rain down from the sky all you want. But you will listen to what I have to say, and first things first Dinero I want you to know that My issue is not…I repeat, not with you. You are the General Manager, your just the face of the people in charge, you’re the mask they put on so that they don’t get in trouble and so that they can remain invisible to the fans. You make some matches, you make some decisions, but there are plenty of people over you…and those are the people my war is against…the only issue is I can’t get those men to come out here so I want to talk to you seeing as you represent them.

Rhodes unstraps the title off his waist and holds it up as Dinero makes his way to the steel steps.

This is THE championship, this represents this company and this business. Nothing is it’s equal, little kids dream of holding this up with the announcer yelling their name out as the NEW champion. The guys in the back, they all put their bodies on the line just to be in contention for this leather strap and gold plates. Men have ended their careers for this, this sells tickets, this signs contracts, this is what UWF Relies on…and Look who has it now.

As Dinero gets into the ring, Rhodes drops the title at his feet, Dinero doesn’t know how to react.

Look at it, you have been retired for a long time now, you gave up this business to be GM but you look down at that title and you want to bend down and pick it up just to hold it. Just to get your picture taken with the UWF title and have it make the UWF website, go ahead and pick it up if you want. Because if you leave it there or you pick it up and swing it on your shoulder, the fact remains…that it belongs to me. The guy that is promising this companies death, is the man that title belongs to. Does that scare you D’Angelo? Because I know I don’t scare you, you and I are old old friends, people may not know this but the man standing before me as a voice box for the men in charge, was the first man to ever beat Cody Rhodes since I debuted all the way back in UWA. I made excuses that you hit your finisher while I was on the ropes, but the fact remains you beat old Dashing Cody Rhodes and while Vince was hit with Cross Rhodes and Shane was scared off, you aren’t afraid of me which is why you’re perfect to be GM of Raw. But does it scare you and the people in charge that I hold that title?

Rhodes reaches down and picks up the title holding it up

Does it make you want to just take it? I will say though, it should make you scared. Because I’m not Dashing Cody Rhodes anymore, I’m the monster UWF hasn’t been able to get rid of. I’ve been cheated, screwed, suspended, and fired and I don’t go away. WrestleMania is coming, and I’m going to headline it, and it’s been proven that the people in charge don’t even want me to win a weekly show. And you know, that’s why I think I’ve gotten this far. The people in charge, they are so high and mighty on the power they’ve created for themselves that they can’t comprehend someone beating them. They keep throwing challenge after challenge at me to prove they can beat me and then I end up winning, and they have to give me what was promised to someone else…sure they work around that but I mean everything I’ve earned was meant for someone else. Someone else was supposed to win the UWA title, John Cena and Randy Orton were supposed to main event Summerslam by themselves, Chris Jericho was supposed to be our first World Champion and face CM Punk, Brock Lesnar was supposed to maul me, Stone Colds reign should of ran me over just like all the others and John Morrison was supposed to excel in a Ladder match. They don’t understand why they can’t beat me, and that in and of itself is their own downfall. Because at the end of the day, the second son of the jiving son of a plumber, can beat anyone put in front of him in this ring. It’s funny really, the guy the people in charge, your bosses, can’t beat is the guy whose brother wore face paint and wigs and whose dad wore polka dots. Speaking of that, another thing comes to mind, how much faith do you and the people you represent have on old Mike? Seeing as you didn't get to choose who I face, how safe do you all feel knowing he's the guy that's going to try and stop me at the grandest stage of them all?

Dinero looks at Rhodes before grabbing a mic from the ring tech and responding to the UWF Champion.

wrestling-pope-290x193.jpg

D'Angelo Dinero

'Ya done?

Rhodes tells Dinero that he's far from done but the General Manager doesn't allow the Champion any more time to speak.

'Ya know somethin' Cody, 'ya right. The two of us have known each other for years. We've been to war and Pope bested 'ya. 'Ya watched Pope become World Champion the same way Pope watched 'ya become World Champion only to have it taken away from 'ya. So Pope knows all 'bout all these "injustices" that 'ya claim of pimpin, but all Pope can tell 'ya to do is get over it daddy. The past is the past.

The arena falls silent as Dinero and Rhodes stare one another down, never taking an eye of the other.

Right now Cody, 'ya are the UWF Champion. 'Ya are Pope's Champion. 'Ya have beaten everyone that Pope has thrown at 'ya. Morrison, Christian, Cesaro, Daniels, Hawkins, all of 'em. Pope can admit that daddy. 'Ya jus' damn may be the best talent on Pope's show. But since we're bein' honest here daddy, Pope thinks 'ya time is up. What "The Monster" fails to realize is that 'ya are goin' up aganist a man that might jus' be better than 'ya in four weeks. 'Ya ask Pope if he's confident that Miz can get the job done at WrestleMania. Let Pope tell 'ya somethin' Cody, Pope's been in the ring wit' Mike and Pope can honestly say that if anyone can beat 'ya, it's him.

The crowd cheers Dinero's statement, obviously behind The Miz at this point. As Rhodes looks on, Dinero motions to the UWF Championship that rests on the Champion's shoulder.

So Pope recommneds that 'ya hold onto that title as closely as 'ya can. 'Cause come WrestleMania, the 2-time UWF Champion, the former World Heavyweight Champion, the former United States Champion, the sure-fire Hall of Famer might jus' be leavin' Madison Sqaure Garden wit' nothin'.

And while Pope's got 'ya here, let Pope tell 'ya that 'ya are no longer goin' put 'ya hands on a camera man, a technician, a fan, nobody! 'Cause like 'ya said, Pope is the General Manager of Raw. Pope is responsible for the safety of the guys in the back, the same way Pope's responsible for the safety of the fans. Take that as a warnin' Cody. Next time 'ya think about puttin' 'ya hands on someone outside of this ring, Pope promises that there will be consequences. And Pope's not talkin' 'bout a fine or a suspension or strippin' 'ya of that title, 'cause Pope doesn't work like that. Try Pope one more time daddy and Pope promises that 'ya will have to deal wit' Pope personally. 'Ya said it 'ya self, Pope doesn't fear 'ya. Pope hasn't been afraid of monsters for a long time daddy.

The intensity just picked up as Rhodes and Dinero continue talking to one another.

So what Pope suggests 'ya do is get out of Pope's ring and start trainin' for that match that 'ya have on April 14th. 'Cause if 'ya don't, there may be a problem here. 'Ya might not be "Dashin" anymore, but Pope's still the one man that 'ya have never beaten and if 'ya not careful, what happened all those years ago between us will happen again.

046_zpsed6fc613.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Get over it? You want me to just…get over it? Pope you got everything promised to you, I never got to face you like I wanted to one on one until we met in the King of the Ring tournament, I tournament I wasn’t even supposed to be in considering I already had a title match. You got everything you earned for yourself, your view of our past is very very skewed my friend. I earned it all and it was all taken away, ALL OF IT!...but…let me just say that I’m already getting over it…because I’m fixing the problem. I’ve proven all the points I’ve ever needed to prove, these people they didn’t open their eyes to it all so I’m going to do the only humane thing. These people don’t see how sick the UWF dog is so I’m taking it out of their hands and putting it down myself.

Rhodes looks down a the title on his shoulder.

As far as Miz goes, you are just as delusional as he is. I’ve beaten them all Pope, every level every size they have fallen at my feet. And all of them had the same old promise, that they were the ones to shut me up, to Stop me. All of them failed for years they have ALL Failed and now The Miz is the man that is going to get the job done? Miz is nothing else but another name on the list, we all know what I did this his old friend and just because he keeps sticking his nose in my business now doesn’t mean he’s getting to me at all. He’s just making his demise at Wrestlemania that much…Sweeter…but enough about the Miz I want to talk to you. Because like you said yourself, you are not afraid of me…and that is what I like about you.

Rhodes brings the title off his shoulder letting it dangle down in his hand.

See the whole thing with getting fined it got me…curious... it’s gotten me thinking how much are other people worth, and not only how much are they worth but how much do they really matter. When I put a guy you signed to a contract, that you and them promised to protect and promised the world to here in UWF...in the hospital…do you feel anything? Do they feel anything when I hurt the guy behind the camera. Not only that but, are there varying prices…if I put The Miz in the hospital does it hurt them the same as me putting a fan in the hospital? I mean I just mentioned I might touch a little fan and I saw security and officials jump into position, so maybe that does hurt you…

Don’t answer that, because I can’t find out anyways…thanks to that little threat you made to me. The thing about threats there Pope, I’ve been threatened hundreds of times by huge quote “monsters” and yet they end up in the hospital…it’s made me not take them seriously anymore. Because I’ve realized that people talk the most and biggest in the face of their own demise, so let me just say the reason I like that you aren’t afraid of me. Is that it makes my job so much easier-

Rhodes suddenly jolts forward, ramming his knee into Popes sternum. Dinero doubles over and drops to his knees as the referees try to slide into the ring, Rhodes quickly moves to the ropes taking off his jacket and looking down at them as if telling them to get in so he can get at them too.

Michael Cole: What the hell, Get in there and help the GM

As he keeps the refs at bay, Rhodes bends down and starts to tear at his pants revealing why Dinero went down like he did as a Knee brace is under it.

05kneebrace_zps961459f9.jpg

Jerry Lawler: He has his old knee brace on, someone needs to get in there I don’t like that look in Codys eye right now.

Rhodes seems to be measuring him up, his eyes locked on the side of his head like he’s going to knee him in the temple. Cody charges forward when Dinero springs up and tackles Cody down causing the crowd to erupt, Rhodes scrambles to his feet and Pope goes right after him as he starts to hit Cody with right hands in the corner.

Michael Cole: Look at our General Manager Go!
Jerry Lawler: He may have retired but Popes not going to go down like that.

Pope is frantically hitting rights and lefts now, until he gets out of the corner with a shout to the audience which makes them come to life even more. Cody seems out of it as he pulls himself up and Dinero hits the other corner as the crowd knows what’s coming, Pope charges across the ring and jumps up in the air bringing both knees up but as he does Cody simply falls to one side. D’angelo hits the corner with both knees, landing on his feet but stumbling back trying to keep his balance, as he does Cody runs up putting one foot on the second rope and twisting in the air hitting Beautiful Disaster square in the jaw. The crowd boos loudly as Cody is on his knees, catching his breath after Popes little comeback before he gets a smile on his face wiping his mouth.

161_zpsb7dba7a9.jpg

Michael Cole: Damn it, Cody is so good at taking advantage of situations.

Cody crawls to the corner as Dinero is pushing himself off the mat, Rhodes smile slowly turns to a serious angry look as he looks at Pope.

075_zpse1b23fec.jpg

Jerry Lawler: We need some help out here, it doesn’t look like Cody is playing around anymore.

Cody stands up, and starts smacking Dinero in the back with both hands, he seems to have gone crazy as he relentless pounds away at him. Reaches over and grabs his title and stands up straight, the crowd boos as he shows the world his title.

043_zps7e6f2fd5.jpg

Rhodes looks down, as his knee brace is right up against Popes head as he tries to push himself up. Cody smiles as he backs off to gain some distance.

Jerry Lawler: Somebody Get in there now!
Michael Cole: I don’t like this, I think Codys going too far now.

Cody gets a smile on his face as he looks at Dinero, he open and closes his hand saying “Bye” to him as he gets ready to straight. The crowd however suddenly goes wild, Cody takes one step forward when Miz suddenly slides into the ring and tackles him down.

Jerry Lawler: It’s The Miz!
Michael Cole: Oh thank goodness

Miz starts hitting Rhodes with lefts as Rhodes squirms from underneath him and rolls out of the ring. Miz goes to Dinero checking if he’s all right as other officials slide in now, Rhodes grabs his title and goes up the ramp looking around in shock. Cody suddenly starts shouting kicking the Ring barrier “I WAS SO CLOSE!” Rhodes rips the top part of the barrier off and walks up the ramp, as Miz is telling him to get back in the ring while he helps Dinero sit up.

Jerry Lawler: The Miz has kept the so called Monster at bay
Michael Cole: But Cody looks angrier than I’ve ever seen him, Miz is getting under his skin and I’m not sure how Cody is going to react to that…You and I know Jerry usually people eventually back down to Cody.

Cody is up on the ramp his face going from anger to serious as he stares down at Miz

e38f90ca-dd68-4680-a3b5-46bf815fb813_zps08cca678.jpg

Miz goes up to the ropes staring right back at him.

Miz5_zpsc96ca39a.jpg

This is where RAW goes off the air for the week.

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everyting Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for WrestleMania

UWF United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) versus Curt Hawkins

D'Angelo Dinero versus Christian

OOC: Seriously guys, I shouldn't have to beg you for promos every week. Please try and do better. It literally takes 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 12 Edition!

First off, apologies for not getting a promo in for this week. I was struggling to get a TT in before the deadline because I had a heavy weekend, I managed to get one in before the deadline, but due to work and a bit of writers' block I just couldn't put something together I was happy with. Thankfully this show has given me plenty to work with. Expect a promo for next week by the weekend.

Now on to the show itself. Wow. Serious kudos to Aniking, rawisrey and CWalker for the back and forth promos. They were intense and really elevated the show to another level. The WM storylines are really beginning to take shape and they look great. Hawkins vs Mankind was great, and big congrats to Tapout on getting the win, both you guys put in a great TT session. Also congrats to Andrew on picking up a debut win with Kennedy. I definitely prefer him to your Benjamin.

Cant wait for next week's show. I'll be sure to be more active between then and now.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

This was a dynamite show. Dinero vs. Christian is gonna be the straight up goods.

Cody is... Cody is straight crazy. I'm diggin this. I'm diggin the character. I just like all of this. Next week folks. Next week.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Great show! Glad to pick up a win here!

Really enjoyed the Christian/Pope segment and Cody as well. Damn!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Card!

Rawbanner2.png

After another exciting Edition of Raw last week, the best show on Tuesday nights is back! At the conclusion of last week's epsiode, Cody Rhodes assualted General Manager D'Angelo Dinero, picking The Pope apart with help from his kneebrace. Rhodes' assualt would have continued if it weren't for Rhodes' Number One Contender. This marks the second week in a row that Miz has stopped Rhodes fron causing damage, which is sure to infuriate the UWF Champion. Will the madness continue? Find out live on Tuesday Night Raw from Richmond, Virginia!

McNichols_Sports_Arena.jpg

Christian.jpg
&
RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
versus
CurtHawkins.jpg
&
Reks.jpg

Robert Roode and Christian versus Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

For the first time since No Way Out, Robert Roode and Christian will be teaming together. On last weeks RAW, Christian bested Roode in a back and forth match up, but both men claim to still be friends. With that being said, they must go up aganist two men who are closer than brothers in Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins. Hawkins punched his ticket to WrestleMania and will be challenging Antonio Cesaro once more for the United States Championship. But tonight, he and Reks will be teaming together for the first time in UWF History. Can they pull of a huge upset? Or will Roode and Christian continue to stake their claim as to why they should be main eventing?

Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
versus
DanielsHardcore.jpg

Non-title
Mister Kennedy versus Christopher Daniels

Last week, Mister Kennedy made a successful debut, defeating Razor Ramon in a competitive contest. This week, Kennedy goes one on one with Christopher Daniels in a non-title match. Daniels is looking to bounce back from a loss to Cody Rhodes two weeks ago. Can he shut the loudmouth up? Or will Kennedy continue his momentum?

CesaroUS.jpg
versus
Razor_zpsb137ba37.jpg

Non-title
Antonio Cesaro versus Razor Ramon

The impressive United States Champion is back in action. Cesaro is nearing one hundred days with the United States Championship, already breaking the record for longest reign. Knowing he has to defend that Championship aganist Curt Hawkins in three weeks, is Cesaro going to be able to focus on the task at hand. Tonight, he goes one on one with Razor Ramon. Ramon is coming off a competitve loss last week and is looking to pick up a major victory. Can "The Bad Guy" show Cesaro The Razor's Edge? Or will "The Swiss Sensation" continue his momentum as he heads into WrestleMania?

CodyWorld.jpg
versus
DineroGm_zps7e04da4d.jpg

Non-title
Cody Rhodes versus D'Angelo Dinero

Last week, Cody Rhodes assualted the General Manager at the conclusion of RAW. That has woken the former World Champion out of his slumber and he will step into the ring with the current UWF Champion on RAW. These two have an extensive history, but it has been over a year and a half since they've stepped foot in the ring together. With Dinero holding a rare victory over Rhodes, will the UWF Champion be able to even the score? Or will history repeat itself and Dinero prove that although he's retired, he can still get the job done?

We Will Hear From
Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Christian
Antonio Cesaro
Curt Hawkins
Anyone Else​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 19th Card!

Dang... that's a Mania main event right there. That is crazy. This show is gonna be the goods. hearing from Miz... finally we'll get to hear from the Miz :D... Rhodes... you already know that is gonna be intense. Christian... yeah Raw... is gonna be off the chain for real.

Aniking

Reaction score

FUCK YES! I had my fingers crossed for a Christian/Dinero Wrestlemania match, and it's just what I got! It all just makes so much sense and I just love it! I went hard out with that promo early this morning to make up for my one TT during the week, so although it's long I think it's a great read and really provides the base of the story of this feud. Can't wait!

Pleased to have won my match, although I can't help but feel bad for Chase. He's in the exact same situation as I was last week, and I didn't like that, so again I apologise to him for not getting another in. I had one hell of a few busy days and it had an effect on both my characters, but it's really relieving to read a show where one not only won a match but landed a big feud too. Very nice :)

As for the rest of the show, I thought it was a great. Hawkins wins to face Cesaro, Miz chalks up ANOTHER win, Kennedy gets off the mark, and Rhodes attacks the GM. I can definitely use that for some material of my own, so thank you to rawisrey for that haha. The one thing I'll say I would've liked to have seen is maybe the Hawkins/Mankind match ending as a draw with both guys becoming the #1 contender. They went 4-4 or 5-5, showing both guys REALLY wanted it, so it would've been a nice touch. It's no big deal though as I'm sure something's lined up for Mankind.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Damn top-notch card right there.

Got Daniels, should be fun!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Aniking and Chase vs Tapout! BOOM! I'm in!

Cody vs Dinaro, great that's been booked. I promise to have a great promo in time for the show too.

BDC

Reaction score

DANG! How many MR KENNEDYS have we had JUST this year?

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Well I figured I was going to pick up the loss; but at least I got something up. Sucks cause I was writing a hype promo when I found out there was already a scheduled match the night before. Anyways good win Andrew, kinda reedems yourself for when my Orton sent Batista to Smackdown :D

Great show in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.