• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw Feburary 5th Edition!

Each and every week you impress me more and more Cwalker! The whole show was awesome, HBK's promo was wicked. I'm excited to see where he goes. HBK/Benjamin was an awesome match, made me want to see more from the both of them as I thoroughly enjoy reading Andrews Shelton. That tag match was great, the ending got me inspired because you seem to be very invested in the hardcore title feud, I don't wanna disappont ya!

Rhodes and Christian was an excellent match, I hope to see another down the road. The JoMo/Roode match was great also! WWE could certainly use a guy like you man! God dammit Cwalker! Stop setting the bar so damn high!

Captain Charisma

Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw February 12th Card!

This fed isn't run on storyline in the effect of who wins. If your TT's are better than the other guys, you win. Storyline doesn't determine the winner unless both participants agree to it.

I know, I am new here so I am learning. But that was just an opinion. I would be glad if Aniking and BDC prove me wrong.

BDC

It's all good Charisma...didn't really take it wrong...I actually like being the 'underdog'...

BDC

OH, REY! You are my new favorite TT buddy!! lol! Got an answer coming. Don't want to rush it. But it will be there tonight, guaranteed!

The two biggest monsters on RAW goin' at it! BOOYAH!!!

Tapout

I like reading that people are excited for my Reks. Had a hard day today, but I'll try to get it started today, kinda nervous honestly.

BDC

Booyah! A little surprise appearance for ya REY! This is gettin' too fun!

BDC

Gave this a good read and I'm tellin' ya....good stuff. Can't wait to see what comes next. Totally hyped for the rematch...RRS...it's not like we haven't been to this rodeo before, eh? Time to burn it down one more time!

Chriss

I honestly can't remember what's the last time I took a look at RAW but since I'm stuck home with a flu and I've got nothing to do I decided to give this a read. And I've got to say I'm not disappointed. People are showing up for RAW and they get rewarded with great matches.

Loved...loved all the promos, especially the HBK one.

My favorite match was the HBK/Benjamin one. The ending...BOOYAH!

There is nothing bad I can say about RAW. Kudos to you, Cwalker. I'm really thinking about picking up a second character.

Cwalker

UWF Raw: Super Late Edition!

Rawbanner2.png

Februrary 20th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are getting closer and closer to No Way Out!

Cole:That's right! A huge Pay-Per-View coming to you on Feburary 24th, and we're just days away. But King, I think the fans have waited long enough.

Cole: We’re going to turn to our first match of the evening now folks. Just nights away from challenging for the UWF Tag Team Championships, Robert Roode will take on Shelton Benjamin.

King: I never thought I’d be rooting for Roode, but I’m hoping that he and Christian take those titles away from Cena and Ambrose at No Way Out.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of preossional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, being accompanied by his mother, from Orangeburg, South Carolina, weighing in at 246 pounds, Shelton Benjamin!

Ain't No Stopping Me No!!!!

[video=youtube;6-1PKrPrRP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-1PKrPrRP0[/video]

The hip hop bass of Shelton Benjamin's theme music blasts throughout the arena and Shelton Benjamin walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Not too far behind him is Mama Benjamin, oh so proud of her son. The two make their way down the ramp arm in arm before Shelton enters the ring and waits for his opponent as Mama begins takes her place ringside.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and out first contest of the night is underway. Roode and Benjamin meet in the center of the ring before locking up. Roode is quick to snap off an arm drag, throwing Benjamin halfway across the ring. Benjamin rolls through and gets to a knee as Roode mocks him. Benjamin rushes Roode and the It Factor catches him with another arm drag, this time holding onto Benjamin’s arm and applying an armbar submission hold…

Cole: I don’t think this is the start that Shelton Benjamin was looking for.

King: Roode has proven that he can take an arm apart. Shelton Benjamin needs to be careful!

Benjamin reaches back with his free arm, trying to pry Roode of him. Roode’s grip is like quick sand though and the more Benjamin fights, the tighter the holds gets. The agony is written all over the Benjamin’s face as he abandons his present strategy and begins getting to his feet. As Benjamin gets to a vertical base, Roode’s armbar devolves into a hammerlock and Benjamin is able to use his upper body strength to perform a hip toss, when sends Roode flying over Benjamin’s body and to the canvas. Roode hits the mat hard but gets back to his feet quickly. Benjamin meets him with a reverse elbow that sends Roode right back down to the canvas. Roode manages to recover and get back up and Shelton looks for a straight kick to the face. Roode catches Benjamin’s leg and thinks that he has the Gold Standard exactly where he wants him. Benjamin proves Roode’s assumption wrong by using his free leg to push himself into the air and catch Roode with a Dragon Whip to the back of the head. Roode falls to the mat and Benjamin goes for the first cover of the evening…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

Cole: Benjamin is arguably the most athletic member of the Raw roster and that move right there proves it!

As Roode kicks out, the It Factor rolls to the far side of the ring and looks to get away from Benjamin. Roode uses the far turnbuckle to pick himself up, but he doesn’t know Benjamin is waiting for him across the ring. As soon as Roode gets to his feet in the corner Benjamin charges across the ring and leaves his feet, delivering a Stinger Splash. Roode staggers out of the corner and Benjamin hooks his arm under Roode’s throat before surprising the It Factor with a T-Bone Suplex…

King: Exploder Suplex!

After hitting the high impact T-Bone, Benjamin hooks both legs and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Roode kicks out!

Benjamin looks at the official, who only responds with holding up two fingers. Benjamin gets in the official’s face
As Benjamin and the official go back and forth, Roode is able to roll Benjamin up from behind…

King: Hey!

2…

Benjamin kicks out!

Cole: Close call for Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin gets back to his feet and Roode is right behind him. Benjamin rushes in and Roode catches him, lifting him off the mat and hitting the Double R Spinebuster.

King: Huge spinebuster by Roode!

Shelton Benjamin lies on the canvas before rolling onto his stomach so that Roode is unable to cover him…

Cole: Smart move from Benjamin.

As Benjamin lies on his stomach. Roode sits on the canvas and grabs Benjamin by the arm, pulling backwards on it, applying the Fujiawara Armbar submission hold. Shelton Benjamin cries out in pain as Roode pulls as far back as he possibly can on Benjamin’s arm. Fearing permanent damage, the Gold Standard begins tapping out…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match via submission, Robert Roode!!

roode.JPG

Cole: Roode picks up some huge momentum heading into No Way Out! The question is can his partner do the same later tonight!

Roode breaks the armbar that he had on Shelton Benjamin before getting to his feet so that the official can raise his arm. Roode motions for the Tag Team Championship before leaving the ring and heading to the back as Raw heads elsewhere.

The camera cuts backstage, where Matt Striker is stood.

Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, I am stood here with the UWF Champion, John Morrison!

The camera pans out to reveal John Morrison stood alongside Striker.

Striker: John, tonight you face Christian. How are you feeling heading into this match?

feJrO_zps063479ac.png

Morrison: How am I feeling? I'm feeling the exact same way I feel heading into any match; I'm confident in my ability as the consummate winner. I'm wary of Christian, though. He may be a raging middle-aged virgin, and the lustful lesbian life partner to Robert Roode, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous. Heading into my match with Cody Rhodes at No Way Out, I know that keeping my momentum alive, as well as preserving my health is paramount. Which is why, tonight, I need to head out there and beat down Christian in the most efficient of manors. I need to exhibit why I'm the champion and beat him as the world watches.

Morrison pauses to collect his thoughts, before he continues.

Morrison: I know Cody Rhodes will be watching, and I know he'll thrive on any resistance I run into. That's why I have to go out there and exhibit my ability.

Striker: Well, later on tonight, you appear on MizTV. How do you feel about being in the same ring as your old tag team partner?

Morrison: I know Miz, and Miz knows me. I feel we have a good understanding. He wants to be the best, and is on the right path to challenging for that title. I want to be the best too; that's one of our common goals. Me and Miz are cut from the same stone, in the sense that we settle for little less than being the best. None of us are here to make up the numbers, we're here to show the world what we're capable of. Want to know more about what we have to say to each other? Tune in later on tonight and see for yourself.

Morrison storms away, leaving Striker stood alone, as the camera fades to black.

As the arena is still abuzz from the last match, the cameras cut backstage to see Abyss waiting with his manager, James Mitchell.

5176-abyssjames_mitchellmaskpointingsuittna_zps479496e6.png

We dispensed with the usual lackey interview segment to bring you the truth as quickly and as uninterrupted by stupidity as possible. You see, the time is over for the normal banter about good and evil. We have no time to play games with the general public or these morons in the back. Abyss and I have come to an...understanding. We've had our moments in the past. But he understands why the Dark One has called me in at such a crucial time as this. For the time is near for the arrival of our dark master to ascend upon Raw as well as the other brands. We know that none of you are ready for what comes next. Much like we know that neither Dusty Rhodes Jr. or Christopher Daniels are ready for what comes next. I mean, to be honest, Daniels is still piecing together what's left of his sanity from his and Abyss's last meeting and Rhodes is neck deep in daddy issues. No, neither of these men are prepared for what Abyss is about to do to them. I really pity them.

As Abyss wrings his hands, Mitchell grins devilishly and goes on.

They both believe themselves to be in control of 'their world' (Mitchell uses his fingers as quotation marks) but neither of them have a clue in the face of unbridled chaos! When Abyss steps in the ring, there are no absolutes save the fact that he WILL destroy you! He WILL tear you apart and he WILL end what's left of your pathetic careers!

Abyss begins throwing things around the set and yelling incoherently. Suddenly, he grabs the microphone.

7316-abyssmasktna_zpsa168e438.png

And here's a news flash, Daniels! If you think I will EVER quite ANYTHING, especially a match against the likes of YOU, then you are more deluded than I thought! (raises the Hardcore title belt between him and the camera) This is going NOWHERE! I took it from you and I'll be damned if you're getting it back! No, I'm going to punish you Daniels! And I really hope you don't say those two words that will end your agony and pain...I QUIT!

Mitchell grins devilishly and laughs under his breath.

Oh, but you will. You will whimper it at first and, then, you will plead. And, then, you will scream for my Monster to stop, but he won't. No, your acceptance of your fate may end the match, but I promise you that it will only be the beginning of your END!

James Mitchell begins to laugh maniacally joined by Abyss, who seems to be driven into a screaming fit by his father's laugh!

Cole: We’re going to turn to our next match of the evening. In less than two weeks, United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will defend his Championship against Curt Hawkins. But tonight, Cesaro will go one on one with Hawkins’ best friend Tyler Reks.

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Francisco, California, weighing in at 246 pounds, Tyler Reks!

[video=youtube;zIRFzksVRSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRFzksVRSg[/video]

The theme music of Tyler Reks plays and the big man recieves a nice pop from the fans. An energetic Reks comes from out the back and interacts with the fans in the front roaw as he makes his way down the ramp. He gives out high fives with the fans as he heads down the ramp before entering the ring and waiting for his match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Reks and Cesaro lock up to begin. Cesaro surprises Reks with a quick go behind and tries to lift the big man off the mat for a side suplex. Reks proves too big and powerful to lift off the mat, and he manages to counter by grabbing Cesaro by the arm and tossing him over his shoulder with a powerful hip toss. The United States Champion hits the mat, but doesn’t stay there long. As he gets back up, Reks meets him with a double axe handle smash to the face. Cesaro hits the canvas but quickly gets back to his feet. As he does, Tyler Reks hoists him up onto his shoulder in preparation for a running powerslam…

Cole: Look at the strength of this Reks!

Before Reks can hit the running powerslam, Antonio Cesaro is able to slide down his back and land on his feet behind Reks. Tyler turns around and
Cesaro delivers a European uppercut that almost knocks Reks out of his boots. Reks hits the canvas and Cesaro goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Reks kicks out!

As Reks kicks out, Cesaro gets back to his feet and creates some distance between himself and his opponent. Reks begins getting to his feet and as he does, Cesaro runs across the ring, looking for a bicycle kick. Reks is able to catch him and turn it into a sidewalk slam, causing Cesaro to crash back first onto the canvas. Reks reaches back, hooking the far leg for good measure…

1…

2…

Cesaro rolls a shoulder!

King: I don’t think I’ve seen anyone match Cesaro’s strength like Tyler Reks has so far!

Reks gets to his feet and grabs Cesaro by the back of the head. He lifts Cesaro to a knee before placing the United States Champion’s head between his legs…

Cole: Reks may have some bad thoughts intended for Cesaro!

Reks wraps both of his arms around Cesaro’s waist before hoisting the Champion up in the air and slamming him down onto the canvas with a ring shaking powerbomb. The head and neck of the United States Champion hits the mat hard and Reks drops to a knee before going for a cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro rolls a shoulder!

King: How’d he managed to kick out of that!

Cole: He’s the United States Champion for a reason Jerry!

Reks gets back to his feet as the Penn State fans cheer him on. The big man yells out “Heat Seeker†before exiting the ring through the middle rope and walking across the apron before climbing to the top…

Cole: Did he just call for a Heat Seeker Elbow?

As soon as Reks reaches the top, the United States Champion comes from out of nowhere and delivers another European uppercut to Reks’ jaw. The big man loses his balance and falls groin first onto the top turnbuckle. The United States Champion goes right after him, climbing the top rope and throwing Reks’ arm over his shoulder before bringing both men off the top with a huge superplex. The ring shakes upon impact as both men lie on it…

King: What a huge move!

Both men lie on the canvas until Cesaro crawls his way over to Reks and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Reks barely rolls a shoulder!

A frustrated Cesaro gets to his feet and mutters something under his breath towards Tyler Reks. Reks makes it to a knee, trying to get to his feet, but as he does, Cesaro pounces on him. Cesaro quickly puts Reks’ head between his legs before wrapping his arms between Reks’ legs…

Cole: You know what’s coming next!

Cesaro lifts Reks off his feet in position for a Piledriver, but drops him face first onto the canvas with The Neutralizer!

King: Neutralizer on Reks!

After hitting his finishing maneuver, Cesaro turns Tyler Reks over and goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3…

Roberts: Here is your winner, the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro!

cesarosurvivorseries.jpg

Cole: Cesaro continues to roll! Huge win heading into No Way Out!

The United States Champion has his arm raised by the official. His precious Championship is soon presented to him and Cesaro looks to makes his exit. As he does, Cesaro notices Reks trying to get to his feet. Cesaro stops himself before grabbing Reks again, putting his legs between his head and hitting him with The Neutralizer again…

King: Come on! That was uncalled for!

Antonio Cesaro isn’t finished. He grabs Reks by the dreads once more and puts his head between his legs for a third time…

Cole: That might be enough Antonio!

Before Cesaro can perform another Neutraizer, Tyler Reks’ best friend Curt Hawkins comes running down the ramp. Cesaro sees Hawkins coming and discards off Reks’ body before grabbing his title and leaving the ring. Hawkins goes to check on Reks as Cesaro backs up the ramp, never taking his eyes off his Challenger…

King: I think the match at No Way Out just got personal!

Raw goes to commercial with Cesaro and Hawkins staring one another down!

=====================

Huge announcement!

Today!

=====================

AWWWWWWESOME!

[video=youtube;PUVJvA2Jctw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUVJvA2Jctw[/video]

'I Came to Play' by Downstait hits as The Miz makes his way out on to the stage. He throws his arms up and drinks in the cheers and applause. He makes his way down to the ring which is already set up for his Miz TV broadcast. He climbs in and the music dies down...

The Miz: PENN STATE UNIVERSAAATAY! (he pauses for the cheap pop) Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, loyal viewers; this is Tuesday Night Raw and for the first time I'm history; Welcome to MIZ TV RAW!

20120917_raw_miz_tv_zps3de87f24.jpg

Do not adjust your sets, do not refresh your browser, you are watching history here tonight as for the very first time the biggest weekly show on TV meets the most must-see show on TV, and your host this evening... is the winner of the 2013 Royal Rumble, the face of NXT, the ratings boost, the awesome one, the stratospheric superstar and yours truly; The Miz!

We are well and truly on the Road to Wrestlemania now and tonight we celebrate the third and final part of my special 'Champions' Edition' MizTV interviews, and what a way to bring the curtain down. You've seen me speak to NXT Champion CM Punk, you've seen my speak to World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose, but tonight we end it all with the UWF Champion himself; John Morrison!

The crowd give a big cheer as The Miz nods in agreement, a smug look on his face clearly happy with the interest in his show

I'm not gonna lie loyal viewers, this is a big night for me. Appearing on Raw as the Royal Rumble winner represents a huge milestone in my career. The next big milestone is Wrestlemania and I am two-thirds of the way through collecting the information I need in order to decide who I'll be facing that night. Tonight I get the rest of the information I need, and if that wasn't significant enough, I happen to be getting that information of someone who... I have quite a bit of history with...

The crowd react, knowing the history that exists between Morrison and The Miz

But rather than me go through all that out here myself, why don't I get the UWF Champion out here to help me talk about the past, the present, but most importantly... the future. So without further ado, please welcome to Miz TV, the UWF Champion, John Morrissssssson!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

As Morrison's music dies down it's replaced by the cheers from the crowd, which are rising in anticipation as the two men stare each other down. The camera catches The Miz's gaze as it moves from Morrison and on to the belt draped over his shoulder, lingering there for a number of seconds before he starts to speak

The Miz: Well who'd have thought it huh? The Miz and John Morrison back in the same ring. Last time we were face to face inside a ring it was another show, another company, a lifetime ago in wrestling terms. Since we went our separate ways a lot has changed. We both had our up and downs, but despite all of that here we are, the Royal Rumble winner and the UWF Champion. If you're a believer in fate or destiny you might say this was meant to be. I'm not a great believer in fate, I'm a believer in hard work, so I think it's blood, sweat and tears that brought us back here. Whatever it was; here we are. So John, I suppose the obvious questions is; how ya been?

Morrison: Same old, same old, Miz. I still love the ladies, I still loving winning, and I'm still being stalked everyday. It just so happens that this time it's by Cody Rhodes, and he's stalking me for my UWF Championship. That's as to be expected, though. Besides that, the Guru of Greatness remains imperious as ever.

Morrison smiles at the cheering crowd in attendance, before he continues.

Morrison: It has been a long time, Miz, and we have both come a long way. What's important for us to both realize, though, is that we're not done yet; we're just beginning. You are the Royal Rumble winner 2013. That's one hell of an accomplishment; you know as well as I do, though, that you need to see it through and take your chance on the grandest stage of all at Wrestlemania. For me, I know that I need to lay the demon that is Cody Rhodes to rest in order to truly relish this reign as champion. Cody continues to haunt me, and I know full well that when the time comes, I need to relentlessly exterminate his challenge.

PQWQW_zps154a1ae2.png

Morrison looks round the arena, before turning his attention back to The Miz and continuing.

Morrison: I know I need to see off Cody Rhodes first, but both our eyes are set on Wrestlemania. We both want to be up there on the biggest stage of all, making our claim to greatness and paving our legacy. I know I'm ready. I know that John Morrison is capable of doing anything that he sets his steely focus upon. That's the mentality of a champion. The Guru of Greatness is ready for the challenge. The question is though, Miz, are you ready to step up and take your chance?

Morrison smiles at Miz as the crowd cheer him, encouraging him to speak. Morrison awaits a response...

MizRedSuit32_zps8f29ed0c.jpg

The Miz: I always did admire your style John. CM Punk he tried to tip-toe around the question, Dean Ambrose tried some reverse psychology, but you... well you just came straight out with it. Unfortunately much like Punk and Ambrose I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait for my answer. Knowing you as well as I do the last thing I want to do is give you any kind of advantage. But you, Punk, Ambrose and everyone else aren't going to have to wait much longer. I've been thinking long and hard about this and I'm close to making a decision, all I have left to consider is what happens during this edition of Miz TV.

So, with that in mind let me fire a couple of question your way champ. Here's my line of thought, you are the number 1 superstar in the UWF because of that belt you're holding. You're the guy everyone wants to beat and you're in the place that everyone wants to be. Now as you mentioned you got former champion Cody Rhodes breathing down your neck, that guy is one unhinged young gentlemen and it seems like he'll do whatever it takes to become champion, even if it means destroying this company in the process. So what I wanna know is if you got what it takes to hold on to the belt until Wrestlemania? Do you have what it takes to handle that basket-case Rhodes? Do you have what it takes to be THE guy, who saves this company from oblivion? Cause let me tell you one thing for free my friend; I can certainly handle Rhodes and there is NO-ONE better, and I mean no-one who could do a better job of leading this company that me. If you can take care of Rhodes at No Way Out... I'll take care of the rest. So if it does come down to me and you at Wrestlemania, are you ready to match me and put it all on the line to become THE man who defines this era in the Ultimate Wrestling Federation?

The Miz lowers the mic and awaits Morrison's answer. Morrison smiles broadly as he prepares to speak.

Morrison: Should that situation arise, I think you already know the answer to that; yes.

The crowd cheers loudly as Morrison continues.

bEQe6_zps024e17f6.png

Morrison: For now, though, Miz, that remains a long way in the future. What stands before the Guru of Greatness on his path to greatness is a wretched, twisted sicko, who is hell bent on sabotaging the glorious vision of tomorrow. He wants to bend this world around his will, and afflict everybody in it with his treachery. Right now, me and this belt are the only things standing between him and that vision. Come No Way Out, I die by the sword, or I scythe Cody Rhodes down with it for the final time with it.

Morrison looks at the title belt on his shoulder and then back at Miz, as he speaks on.

Morrison: Come next Monday, if this title is still upon my shoulder, maybe, then, we'll talk Wrestlemania. I admire your vision, though, Miz. You don't just want to go to Wrestlemania and have any match; you want a match with significance. You want to stand before the world and cultivate a Wrestlemania moment for the ages. I get that, and I echo your sentiment. Wrestlemania isn't just a place for any match; it's a place where the biggest and the best showcase their ability. It's a place where the next big things step up to the plate and grasps what's theirs with the utmost disregard for patience. I implore you to do that, Miz. Step up and take what you believe is yours. You've come a long way and have been on one of the best runs that UWF has seen.

Morrison stands and looks at Miz.

Morrison: Make it count.

The pair smile at each other, as the shot fades to black.

We're taken backstage and we're met with Matt Striker, who's gazing down the barrel of the camera.

Matt Striker: My guest at this time - Christian.

A determined Christian steps into the camera's frame and he is resoundingly booed by the crowd in attendance.

06_02.jpg

Matt Striker: Christian... last week you were on the end of a vicious attack at the hands of the UWF Tag Team Champions, John Cena and the World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose. It was an attack that carried motivation from when you and Robert Roode invaded Smackdown two weeks ago, therefore suggesting you deserved it. What are your thoughts on the situation a week on?

Christian raises his head and bares no expression whatsoever.

Christian: Matt, I just want to make something clear before I answer that question - I don't care what anybody thinks. You should know that by now. See I've had time to digest and review what happened to me last week, and all I can say... is that you're right. You're absolutely right, Matt. Their attack was motivated and it was fuelled by revenge, revenge for what Rob and I did to them two weeks ago and you could say we deserved it. You could, but there's a story in amongst all of this that is yet to be touched on. See the key word in my previous statement is "WE", as in WE deserved it, but the fact is Rob left Raw unscathed, unharmed, and untouched by John and Dean. I was specifically targeted, Matt, and the reason for that is simple - it's because when the numbers are even, they know they can't beat us.

Christian's trademark smirk emerges as he pauses for effect.

Christian: As I speak right now, Matt, the UWF Universe are out there booing that statement, they're sitting at home yelling at their televisions, and they're furiously typing away online like little trolls. Dean Ambrose and John Cena are two men that they LOVE to live through - Cena with being the poster boy and standing up for all that's good in the world, and Dean as the guy who releases his anger in vicious ways. I said they can't beat Rob and I two-on-two and I meant every word of it, but the truth can always be a hard pill to swallow. See, Matt, as announced on Smackdown a few nights ago, Rob and I have gotten EXACTLY what we craved, and now, in just under two weeks time, we're going to become the UWF Tag Team Champions. We're two men who have deserved more than what we've been given for too long and we're sick and tired of being ignored. It's time for some changes around here, Matt, and we're leading the charge.

Christian now turns and looks directly at Striker.

Christian: Oh and one final thing, Matt - I feel just fine. Apart from a stiff neck, I've never been more motivated to accomplish my goals. While I've had to set aside my quest for one... more... World Championship match for the greater good, D'Angelo has given me a match against the UWF Champion in a dismal attempt at kicking me while I'm down. Well, Matt, the last time I was given a non-title match against the UWF Champion... I BEAT him and was rewarded for doing so almost immediately. I know that reward won't be forthcoming this time, but a defeated UWF Champion will be. Make sure you're back here after that comes to pass, Matt... but I just hope Dean and John are at home watching as well.

Christian smirks at the camera and disappears from sight, as we now move elsewhere.

Cole: Now we’re going to see our UWF Champion in action. With Tables, Ladders and Chairs right around the corner, will John Morrison be able to focus on the task at hand?

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the UWF Champion; John Morrison!

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

15554846.jpg

Morrison then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Morrison and Christian lock u begin the match. Christian is able to force Morrison backwards towards the far ropes. They reach the far side of the ring and Morrison reaches out with his left arm, grabbing hold of the one of the ropes. Morrison preforms a quick backflip, surprising Christian and allowing himself to deliver a clothesline right to Christian’s face. Captain Charisma hits the canvas but tries to sit up. As Christian sits in a seated position, Morrison runs right at him and drives his knee directly into Christian’s face. Christian falls flat to his back and Morrison goes for a cover…

1…

2…

Christian kicks out!

The UWF Champion gets to his feet as Christian lies on his back in the center of the ring. Morrison runs towards the far ropes and uses them as a springboard to perform a moonsault onto Christian, landing hard onto Captain Charisma’s ribcage before going for another cover…

1…

2…

Christian rolls a shoulder!

Cole: Very athletic move from the UWF Champion!

As Christian kicks out, Morrison grabs him by the head and lifts him to a knee. Christian responds with a right hand to the midsection, which backs Morrison up. Christian delivers another right to Morrison, knocking the UWF Champion onto the ropes. Christian gets to his feet and grabs Morrison by the arm and Irish whips the UWF Champion across the ring. Morrison reverses and Christian is shot off instead. Christian runs the ropes and comes back at Morrison, leaving his feet, looking for a flying forearm. Morrison ducks out of the way and Christian hits the referee instead…

King: Oh No! There goes the official!

Christian gets to his after disposing of the official. Christian looks down on the referee before turning his attention back to the match, showing no compassion or remorse. As soon as Christian turns around, he is met by a Nitro Blast Superkick that almost takes his head off…

Cole: What a kick!

Christian goes down like a ton of bricks after the Superkick. As he does, Morrison drags Christian by the arms and puts him in position underneath the turnbuckle and the fans get out of their seats…

King: I think I know what Morrison has on his mind!

The UWF Champion heads to the corner, measuring the distance between the turnbuckle and Christian. Morrison soon leaves his feet and uses the turnbuckle to perform the corkscrew moonsault finisher that won him the UWF Championship…

Cole: Starship Pain!

Before Morrison can deliver on Starship Pain, someone drags Christian’s body out of the way and the Champion hits the canvas hard back first…

King: What the hell?

The camera cuts to the outside of the ring and reveals that Cody Rhodes is the guilty party. Rhodes just saved his former nWo partner from certain doom. As Christian remains on the canvas, Cody Rhodes slides into the ring as John Morrison is trying to get to his feet. Morrison is unaware that Rhodes has had anything to do with this and as he gets to a knee, Rhodes wraps his arm around Morrison’s neck before surprising the UWF Champion with Cross Rhodes…

Cole: Cross Rhodes!

Rhodes just took his greatest rival out with Cross Rhodes. Morrison lies motionless on the canvas as Cody Rhodes turns his attention to Christian. Rhodes looks to do something to Christian as well, but out of the corner of his eye, he sees the referee beginning to stir. Instead of inflicting any punishment on Christian, Rhodes grabs him by the arm and drags him over to Morrison, dropping Christian’s arm across the UWF Champion’s chest. Rhodes leaves the ring as soon as the official crawls over to the cover and begins counting…

1…

King: Not like this!

2…

Cole: Kick out!

3…

Cole: Damnit!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Christian!

christian-250x234.jpg

As the bell sounds, Christian comes to. He hears his music playing and gets to his feet, raising both of his arms in victory. He just defeated the UWF Champion. An excited Christian leaves the ring, happy about his victory as Raw heads elsewhere.

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, Cody Rhodes.

00f7_zps5efacb76.jpg

Matt Striker: Cody Thank you for accepting to do this as I know of your past negative experiences with this sort of interview segment.

Cody Rhodes doesn’t move at all he, he just stands next to Striker with a cold look on his face.

Matt Striker: okay…Well I just had to ask what were your thoughts on tonights match against The Monster Abyss? especially now that he’s seemed to change his company.

Striker moves the microphone up to Rhodes for him to answer, Cody doesn’t move whatsoever staying quiet. After a moment or two passes Striker reluctantly brings the mic back to himself.

Matt Striker: Perhaps we could start somewhere else, like your thoughts on your rematch at No Way Out becoming a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. A match you have no experience in.

Striker moves the mic back up to Rhodes, but Cody against doesn’t move an inch, Striker takes a step back wondering if the interview was a mistake after Rhodes has attacked past interviewers. He brings the microphone back to himself.

Matt Striker: Cody…you agreed to this interview, Is there anything you have to say?

Rhodes finally budges, moving his head as he turns to Striker, who lifts the mic up to him.

06d9_zps854bb671.jpg

Rhodes still doesn’t say a thing, but Striker keeps the mic on him, Rhodes finally speaks.

Cody Rhodes:

Tonight, I humble a paper monster, at No Way Out I conquer Tables Ladders and Chairs, and I walk into my first Wrestlemania in this stage of my career…as the UWF Champion. I started with worrying about my face, I was driven to hide that face away, and now instead of worrying about my face being on the posters or banners of this company…all I’m worried about as far as this face goes.

045d_zps5be3d105.jpg

Is making sure it’s what haunts the nightmares of those in charge…Tonight, the first step in UWFs demise begins…tonight I begin the war against this company, The Hardcore Champion will simply be the first casualty.

Striker brings his microphone back, about to ask another question when Rhodes suddenly moves his hand to the camera knocking it back and off the tripod. As everyone scrambles, Rhodes leaves to the backstage area.

====================

NoWayOut_zpsf4b0d745.png

Sunday!

====================

We're taken backstage once more and are again met with the faces of Matt Striker and Christian in the backstage area.

Matt Striker: Christian, you requested this time to speak earlier in the evening...

normal_vlcsnap-2011-05-20-23h41m44s51.jpg

Christian: I did, didn't I, Matt? And what exactly needed to take place for the two of us to be standing here once again?

Matt Striker: A defeated UWF Champion.

Christian: Very good, just like my showing out there tonight. See I want the world to take REAL good notice of what I just did out there. Last week I lost to a good friend of mine in Cody Rhodes, but tonight I BEAT the UWF Champion in the middle of that ring. What that suggests is two things - number one: Cody is going to take back what is his at No Way Out, and number two: that's going to happen straight after Dean Ambrose and John Cena LOSE their tag team championships.

Christian looks intently into Striker's eyes, a grin plastered across his face.

normal_vlcsnap-2011-05-20-23h43m04s75.jpg

Christian: The future is looking bright, Matt. Very bright indeed, and it's in a moment just like this when you know that everything... that everything's going to be right. Matt, I think the saying goes a little something like this - good things come to those who wait. I couldn't have put it any better myself.

Christian pats Striker on the back and for a second time in the night disappears from sight. A disturbed looking Striker looks off in the distance as we now head to the ring.

Cole: Next up, it’s our main event of the evening. The Number One Contender to the UWF Championship Cody Rhodes will on the Hardcore Champion Abyss.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 326 pounds, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Monster" Abyss!!

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

The arena turns red as the gong sounds and soon The Monster's theme music begins to play. Abyss makes his way out onto the stage before throwing both arms out to his sides and having the pyro shoot out behind him.

AbyssEntrance.jpg

Abyss makes his way down the ramp, never taking his mind off the task at hand. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Roberts: And his opponent, from Marrietta, Georgia, weighing in at 225 pounds, Cody Rhodes!!

Whoa Oh
Rhodes.gif

Cody Rhodes theme hits the arena and the crowd immediately get on their feet booing the stage. Cody Rhodes appears hiding his masked former dashing face, with every step turning his head and repeatedly moving his hands up and down at times covering his face.

SD_607_Photo_053.jpg

As Rhodes makes it to ring side he looks in the ring while the camera zooms in on his face, Rhodes snarls before suddenly turning to his left and running up the steels steps. Walking to the middle of the ring apron he wipes his feet before entering the ring, in the middle of the ring he takes his hood off staring at the crowd with hatred in his eyes before. Snarling once again before crinking his neck to the side and facing the stage for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the main event is underway. Abyss looks to corner Cody Rhodes and attempts to grab the former UWF Champion. Rhodes ducks under Abyss’ huge arms, causing Abyss to stumble into the corner. Rhodes quickly goes on the offense, delivering a right hand to Abyss’ face. The blow barely affects the Monster, and Rhodes responds with another right to the face. This one doesn’t have an effect as well and Rhodes looks for a third forearm to the face. Abyss blocks this one and responds with a right of his own, catching Rhodes off guard. The blow is enough to send Rhodes backwards towards the center of the ring. Rhodes regains his footing and charges at Abyss in the corner. Abyss is ready for the former World Champion and gets his boot up, driving it directly into Rhodes’ face. The former World Champion falls onto his back and Abyss goes for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

As Rhodes kicks out, Abyss grabs him by the neck and lifts him to his feet. The Hardcore Champion delivers a right to Rhodes’ stomach before forcing the former World Heavyweight Champion onto the near ropes. Abyss grabs Rhodes by the arm and Irish whips him across the ring. Rhodes runs the ropes and Abyss looks for a clothesline as he comes back, but Rhodes ducks under it and runs the ropes that he was originally shot off of. Abyss turns around just in time to see Cody Rhodes leave his feet and take Abyss down to the canvas with a running Crossbody Block. Rhodes’ momentum is enough to force Abyss to the canvas and he hooks both legs, covering the Monster…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out!

Abyss forces Rhodes off him and both men get to their feet at the same time. Abyss looks for a clothesline and Rhodes ducks under it, grabbing Abyss by the neck and dropping him with a reverse neckbreaker. The Hardcore Champion grabs his neck and Rhodes floats over, going for another cover…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out again!

Cole: Rhodes needs to keep up what he’s doing! Use your speed to offset the Monster’s power.

As Abyss lies on the canvas, Rhodes uses the near ropes to gather some speed before dropping both knees down across the Monster’s throat. Rhodes wastes no time going for another cover on Abyss…

1…

2…

Abyss kicks out again!

Rhodes gets back to his feet and the Monster rolls onto his side in an attempt to get back to his feet. As Abyss tries to get up, Cody Rhodes positions himself behind him, waiting for Abyss to get to a vertical base…

King: Cody Rhodes is ready to strike!

As Abyss gets to his feet, Cody Rhodes wraps his arms around the Monster’s neck…

Cole: Oh No! Cody Rhodes has put so many people down with this move!

Rhodes prepares to deliver Cross Rhodes to the Monster, but as he rotates, Abyss is able to wrap both arms around Rhodes’ waist before lifting the former UWF Champion off his feet and into the air…

King: Abyss managed to counter!

Abyss holds Rhodes high in the air momentarily before dropping him back first onto the mat with a high impact spinebuster. The former UWF Champion groans in pain as Abyss goes for another cover…

1…

2…

Rhodes kicks out!

After kicking out, Rhodes rolls to the far side of the ring and uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. As he does this, Abyss watches on and once Rhodes makes it to a vertical base, Abyss charges across the ring, looking for an Avalanche Splash. Before he connects, Rhodes is able to sidestep Abyss and the Hardcore Champion hits nothing but the turnbuckle pad. Abyss staggers backwards out of the corner and Rhodes is able to springboard off the near ropes and delivers a devastating kick directly to Abyss’ skull…

King: Disaster Kick!

Abyss goes down after tasting the Disaster Kick. Wasting little time, Cody Rhodes goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, Cody Rhodes!

Cole: Cody Rhodes wins again!

StarRhodes2.jpg

As Smoke and Mirrors plays, the Number One Contender to the UWF Championship has his arm raised by the official. Rhodes smirks as he snatches his arm away from the referee before climbing the top rope and basking in the moment…

King: Cody Rhodes cost Morrison his match earlier and he stands tall now. Is Cody Rhodes going to regain his UWF Championship at No Way Out!

Raw goes off the air with Rhodes still basking in his latest victory.

Credits
Promos: Repsective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

OOC: I apologize for this super late showing. I've had some personal issues that have needed tending to recently. Onto No Way Out!

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Re: UWF Raw: Super Late Edition!

Great riggin show! Regardless of how late it is. Hopefully nothing bad has happened for that personal thing. I skimmed the show slightly, I'M WORKIN' HERE! This sets up very nicely for No Way Out. My lack of promos has to stop though, it doesn't look good on me. But I will say that this show has me so pumped! Keep doing your thing Cwalker!

Ozymandias

Wow, big, big wins for Roode, Christian and Rhodes. Momentum is definitely with them going into No Way Out. Matches for the PPV are stacking up nicely. Some nice promos too, first time I've seen the end of Miz TV since I sent my last part to Dod, thought it ended really well. Was lots of fun doing the three Miz Tvs, hope everyone enjoyed them.

Good to have you back CWalker, great show to set up the PPV, worth the wait as always.

Andrew

Great show. I honestly wonder if ill ever record a win with Shelton though

Slim

It was indeed a good show. No Way Out surely will be interesting. Rhodes... is just unstoppable.

Cwalker

UWF Tuesday Night Raw March 5th Card

Rawbanner2.png

No Way Out has come and gone and we are getting closer and closer to WrestleMania. At the big event, Cody Rhodes reclaimed what is his; the UWF Championship in a brutal Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. We are soon surprised with the arrival of the Royal Rumble Winner The Miz. Without saying one word, Miz made it clear to Cody Rhodes and the world that he will be challenging for the UWF Championship at the show of shows. What will Rhodes have to say? Find out live on UWF Raw, from the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

consolfront1.jpg

CesaroUS.jpg
versus
Christian.jpg
Non-title
Antonio Cesaro versus Christian

At No Way Out, Antonio Cesaro retained his United States Championship by defeating a very game Curt Hawkins. With yet another successful victory, Cesaro is on his way to becoming the greatest United States Champion in company history. But tonight is not about the United States Championship. Tonight, Cesaro goes one on one with Christian. After tasting defeat at No Way Out, Christian is said to be in a foul mood. A victory is sure to change his attitude and possibly earn him one...more...World Championship Match. Who will win the matchup between two of Raw's brightest stars?

DanielsHardcore.jpg
versus
CodyWorld.jpg

Non-title
Christopher Daniels versus Cody Rhodes

Both these men were in unbelivable matches at No Way Out. And both men managed to become Champions. But tonight isn't about titles as the new Hardcore Champion takes on the Brand New UWF Champion. With both men sure to be worse for were, who's going to dig down deep and find a way to perserve in this Clash of Champions?

CurtHawkins.jpg
versus
Miz.jpg

Curt Hawkins versus The Miz

No, your eyes do not decieve you and no this is not Wednesday nights. The new Number One Contender to the UWF Championship, The Miz, will be competing on Raw. With WrestleMania over a few short weeks away, The Miz is looking to dominate Tuesday Nights on his way to his first ever UWF Championship. Standing in his way tonight is no pushover. Curt Hawkins a half second away on several occasions from becoming United States Champion and one would bet that it won't be the last time that he challenges for that title. But tonight, he must deal with a focused Miz. Will the Party get Started? Or will Tuesday Night be Must See?

We Will Hear From
UWF Champion Cody Rhodes
The Miz
Christian
Antonio Cesaro
Curt Hawkins
Anyone Else​

Status
Not open for further replies.